Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Raven licked her fingers clean as she finished her meal, glancing at Roxa as she blew an insta-spazz, which Demitri handled like a professional. "Settle down child you give me a headache," she rubbed her forehead a moment before standing, leaving her mess were it lay and wandering over to Keith to give him a kiss on the noggin.
"I will, I will!" Raven growled as Demitri pushed the bath matter, "Don't push me or it won't get done, I'm not the one that cares about the state of the house you know." She smiled at Demitri teasingly and parked her butt on the couch beside him, glancing over as Alexi came back up, "Waste of blood," she growled, "You should just let him starve. He does it to himself willingly, why should we care?" That seemed to more than irritate Roxa and she waited for the snarky response, which followed shortly.
"Raven, Iggy starves himself for attention, not neglect. It only got this bad because I wasn't around to make sure he ate regularly. Not that you'd ever have compassion for him, demon." She ignored Ravens laugh about Iggy being a demon now too, and mumbling a thanks to Alexi for his assistance, and apologising for improperly bandaging Iggy and making a mess of the couch, she wandered downstairs to accompany him, feeling a lot more relaxed to know at least someone gave enough of a crap to help Iggy instead of let the poor thing bleed out.
She trotted down the steps into the dark room and lay on the bed beside Iggy, watching him breath short, sharp breaths as he always did. She ran her fingers through his hair quietly half of her wishing he'd wake up, the other half wanting him to stay asleep because she knew it was best for him. She smiled sadly as she moved her hand to touch his bandage and he cringed back with a soft whimper. "It's just me baby," she muttered softly, "I'm sorry Raven threw you at a wall, you didn't deserve that sort of treatment, not after what you just went through." She knew Iggy was sleeping, but it brought her comfort to talk to him while he did, thinking maybe it got through to him. Sure enough, she watched him shift, and watched a hand grab her shirt. She curled closer and kissed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Demitri ignored Alexi, tackling the knots in Keith's fur with gentleness since he knew it pained the cat to have them ripped out.
"Just be thankful she didn't try and brush Keith again" He muttered, Raven had been furious last time, so had he. He sighed, "She could have made more of a fuss, let her be relieved that someone cares for Iggy, hopefully she'll be less of a pain in the ass" He muttered to Raven, coaxing Keith to roll onto his stomach.
"C'mon brat" He growled, though his tone was nice, teasing. Finally the demonic cat gave in, rolling onto his stomach, limbs flopping uselessly as Demitri brushed him.
Alexi flopped on the floor, "I just fed, it was no big deal" He shrugged, "Besides, I don't think Iggy deserves to die, he's a good kid" He sighed, "What was that deal earlier? Why'd you two freak out?" He had gotten more and more relaxed around Raven lately, almost developing a bit of a friendship with her, which seemed to prevent her from tossing him around like a rag doll. He looked up expectantly, chuckling as Keith began to purr softly.
"How come he doesn't like it when Roxa brushes him?" he asked, looking at Raven for answeres since she spoke cat, for lack of a better word.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Raven shrugged at Demitri's comment on Roxa, "I suppose you're right, when you get on that girl's case you don't know if your dealing with a bonfire or a whole forest fire." She chuckled softly at her metaphor, finding it rather clever of herself. She watched Keith finally roll over and rolled her eyes. "Sausage," she teased him, poking his fluffy belly.
She glanced at Alexi as he spoke, her eyes lighting at his comment. "Good kid? Why'd we freak out? Oh you're so cute!" she laughed, lunging at him, wrapping her arms around him and holding him close with his face practically suffocating in her chest as she hugged him. Finally she loosened her grip and smiled at him.
"Awe Alexi," she purred, "Iggy doesn't have a soul anymore, he's just a cruel and soulless as the next demon. He gave himself to the dark angel, willingly. That's not a good kid is it? Besides that, he's a new demon, he doesn't know his body, his thoughts, abilities. He's frightened and skittish and random, and that's nerve racking when you put him around vulnerable and important objects like Keith. For a while, until Iggy either understands himself better and get some control, or he establishes his rank, he will have natural and instinctual thoughts on how to achieve a place in demonic society. Let's look at it this way, out all the demon's that live here, the ranking order goes Me, then Keith. So Iggy appears into this society and has to figure out where he stands. He already tested my aura, though none of you felt it, and he sensed I was to powerful to challenge and placed himself below me on the ranks. So where is he now? Clashing with Keith for his place. So how do we help it?" She smiled at Keith, "It's as simple as this. Keith, next time you get an aggressive look from Iggy roll over unto your back. That's a submissive stance, so Iggy can place himself above you and be satisfied. If you keep growling at him, he'll keep clashing with you, because his aura tells him he can defeat you in a battle, and it's an instinctual need. To be honest, if Iggy wasn't holding onto his humanity, he probably would have killed or brutally maimed Keith the second he growled." She yawned at the length of her own speech, "So to make things short, Iggy's confused and out of emotional control, he's struggling with instinct, so he may attack anybody...anybody but me, cause I'm to many level above him for him to even try." She glanced at Alexi, then at Demitri, "So if he asks you for a contract or a bet or anything, say no okay? Cause you all have nice, vibrant souls to temp him with, and regardless of how he acts, Iggy is soulless." She kissed Alexi on top of his head then was done with him and stood to stretched and go back to the couch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Keith growled at Raven, though it was playful, he didn't like being poked. He sighed, stretching once or twice, before flipping back onto his side, allowing Demitri to continue to pull clumps of fur from him as they listened to Raven.
"Lovely" Demitri snorted, "Well, you don't have to worry about me, I wouldn't take a bet or a contract with him if I was paid" He shuddered, "I have all the demonicness I need right here" He poked Keith, laughing softly at his reaction.
"Silly cat" He frowned, "So, Iggy's gonna be challanging Keith for dominance then?" he sighed, "That'll go over well" Keith was, after all, a dominate male, and probably wouldn't just roll over and accept it, especially not from a runt like Iggy.
Alexi whined, struggling free of Raven, "No deals or contracts, got it" He muttered, shaking his head.
"So the reason you and Demitri get all uptight everytime he's around Keith, its because at any second he might flip into psycho demon mode and try to kill him?" He frowned, "Guess I'll watch out for that too then" He liked Keith, and knew Demitri cared deeply for him, which meant, in turn, Alexi would protect him as well.

"As for your second question..." Demitri teased his brother. "Keith hates when Roxa brushes him because she's a raging lunatic" He chuckled.
"I mean, last time she got ahold of Keith and a brush, she went a little scissors happy" He shuddered, "Doesn't stop her from trying though, she's convinced she knows what's best for Keith and everything" He said, shaking his head as Keith wiggled free and trotted off to the kitchen to get another drink.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Raven smiled gleefully at the conversation. "That's right, whether he likes it or not, currently he's a conflicted flesh blob of instincts and personality." She licked her lips, "Maybe I should just eat him and get it over with, he'll only cause problems anyways." Raven looked at Demitri, then to Keith, fluffing up the cat's smoothened hair and muttering, "Well, shall we get you into a bath Keith? You're rather sheddy, must be the end of winter soon."
She laughed at the comment on Roxa from Demitri, "Absolutely, every time, all the time. That girl's nuts. She's so nuts she has more than every boy combined." She giggled and stood and stretched. As she did she shifted into her black cat form again and tore off upstairs to the bath. Unless Keith had changed, she was sure he'd be eager to get wet again.

Roxa was asleep, but Iggy was up again, in his own hunger he'd drained the blood she'd brought for him, tucked her into his bed and slipped upstairs for a phone. It would be dark soon, and he didn't want to be here anymore. to be honest, he missed Xayden and Shaye and...Vaix.
He stood in the kitchen, standing in front of the phone quietly as he remembered his last call. He shuddered, taking the wire-less device in his hand and, holing it like a precious object, took off into a guest room, as quietly as he could. He knew, if anyone found him and knew what he was doing, the phone would be taken away.
He dialed Shaye's number and listened to the ring, nervous. His own fright was answered at the voice he received at the end of the line.
"Hello?" Vaix's voice growled.
He knows it's me... Iggy realized with a fluttering stomach.
"Uh...H-Hi. Is Shaye there please?" He figured Shaye would be better to talk to than Vaix. He felt his heart sink at the reply.
"Shaye? But didn't you call for me last time? Something about love and you being afraid? Why the change?"
"Please-" Iggy started, only to be interrupted.
"Don't ever phone us again. You hear? I'm done with you. I don't want to ever see you again for the pain you've cause me and my family. You've got Keith, what more could you want?"
"But Xayden's education-" Iggy blurted in a feeble attempt.
"-has been taken care of by Aren. Thank you for your concern. Good bye now."
The phone was hung up, and Iggy sat there quietly with the beeping phone in hand. Should he try again? Sure, if you want to die in the most painful of ways...
He hung up himself and leaned against the wall with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Keith sighed, nodding his head in agreement to Raven's description of Roxa. He stretched, watching Raven take off upstairs, his ears perked at the idea of a bath. Raven was right, he loved water, but always got in trouble for going into the hot tub, something about clogging the drains. He shrugged, slipping free of Demitri, who was chuckling softly, and wandered after Raven, trotting into the washroom. He sat down, looking at her expectantly, his head cocked to the side, before he yawned and stretched out on the rug.

Shaye winced, rubbing her eyes, she had missed most of the conversation, though she was just waking up.
"Mmm" She muttered, realizing she was still on Vaix's chest, though he was twisted, putting her phone down.
"What's up?" She asked, rubbing her eyes again, her hair slightly tousled. She was confused, that was for sure, she had been sleeping so peacefully, and then, out of the blue, she was jolted awake.

Alexi sighed, sliding off of the couch and heading upstairs to the guest room, where he was currently staying.
He frowned when he saw Iggy on the phone, wincing as he heard the conversation.
"Awe Ig" He muttered, sitting down next to the vampire/demon, whatever he was, and wrapped a protective arm around him. He could tell Iggy was upset, probably lonely, and hurting.
"What's wrong?" He asked, his voice gentle, like Keith, Alexi considered Iggy to be almost a little brother, and held no fear or prejudice of him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:44 pm

By the time Keith had arrived in the bathroom, Raven had switched back to her human form, had spread a towel on he floor, had readied the shampoo, and had begun to let the water run for the bath, hesitantly touching the water for the temperature. She looked up at Keith finally arrived, and smiled, gesturing to the tub. "Hop in," she muttered, "tell me if it's to hot or cold or whatever for you." She squirted some soap in the water to make bubbles, waiting semi-patiently.
---
Vaix groaned lightly, rubbing his temples as Shaye required knowledge of the discussion slash Iggy argument. He looked over at her and smiled weakly, "Don't worry about it. Just...Iggy, phoning again with more nonsense. He was asking for you this time, probably so he could worm his way into coming over here." He rolled his eyes, "Then he starts playing that 'Xayden's education' card for me. It's just frustrating, he doesn't get a hint." Vaix settled and curled up around Shaye, "But like I said, I took care of it, he won't call again if he knows whats good for him. Don't worry about it." He kissed her cheek gently, relaxing again at being with his soulmate, Iggy previous call still haunting his mind. What had that even been? It was because it had been so bazaar that Vaix had totally fallen off the deep end. It was because of that call that Shaye's fate lay in the hands of a demon, and it was because of Iggy that all the drama in their life had ever happened, and he would never forgive Iggy for any of it.
---
Iggy cringed a little as he realised someone had caught him with the phone, liquid purple eyes staring up at Alexi as he stood there in pity. Iggy, at this point, wasn't sure how to handle it. There was that all to familiar sting in his heart he got whenever he talked to his brother, as well as the fear or being yelled at by his current family for doing things he shouldn't. To be honest, Iggy was a little emotionally scared from being thrown at the wall for being to close to Keith. Frightened of the abuse that would come for doing something that didn't sit right with the other, stronger inhabitants of the house. He tried to push himself further into the corner as Alexi came closer to him, cringing again as he was touched gently, along with more soothing word of concern. His body trembled a little, and submissively he lay his head against Alexi's shoulder.
"Nothing," he rasped. "Nothings wrong. Everything is as it's always been." He said it like it was a bad thing, which it was, for him. "Does your brother love you?" Iggy asked softly, curling closer to Alexi as he offered the gentle comfort he craved. It reminded him of Keith, whom h was currently in a heartache over after the current actions of the past.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Keith glanced at Raven, before doing as he was bid. He dropped one paw into the water, checking the temperature, before deciding it was agreeable, and slipping into the soapy, warm water. A deep, rumbling purr spilled out of his chest as he splashed for a moment, before relaxing and allowing Raven to shampoo his fur and get rid of all the dead, falling out hair.

Shaye sighed, groaning softly as Vaix spoke about Iggy. She let him curl around her protectively, not saying anything. Shaye was undecided on the topic of Iggy, but she didn't think it would be healthy for either Vaix or Iggy to live together again. She nodded, kissing his cheek lightly, letting Vaix take comfort in her actions as she mulled over what Iggy could want. Vaix was probably right, Iggy would only call if he wanted or needed something, and she could only guess living with Raven was driving the poor child batty, but at the same time, she had her own family's stability and sanity to think about.

Alexi sighed, hugging Iggy close, offering comfort.
"My real brother? No, we never got a long" Alexi said, "You know Iggy, family isn't who you're biologically related to, family is the people who are around you, who love and care for you. Demitri and I aren't related biologically, but we grew up together, became vampires together, and now, he's my brother" He explained, "Like you and Keith, or Keith and Shaye" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Raven shuddered as Keith purred at being in the water. "You're so weird," she grumbled, applying soap and trying not to fuss to much as she washed away Keith's dead fur, using teh shower-head to rinse him off before starting again until the tub was full of hair. She knew as well as anybody that she couldn't rinse it down the drain, and calmly had to put up with scooping it out and into the trash as she went. "You're gonna feel like you lost ten pounds after this," she grumbled, finally satisfied with Keith's cleanliness and patting the towel for him to get out and stand on it so she could dry him off, and she did, whether he liked it or not. she violently wrapped him up like a sausage and fluffed him around until he lost track of what was up and down and let him go for the fun of seeing him stumble disorientated. She finally pulled the plug and left it be, following him to make sure he didn't fall down the stairs or anything.
---
Vaix was curious as to if Shaye disagreed with his opinion. She was, afterall, very silent on the matter. He began to wonder if he should have just given Shaye the phone and let her deal with it, maybe Iggy had had something relevant to say...no. If he had he would have called back anyways, and the phone was quiet as ever. He'd just wanted to be a pain in the ass, Vaix was sure, unroll his whole pity party for them. Play his whole 'I'm so miserable and unloved,' drama scene, and Vaix was far to sick of it to even be fazed anymore, his brother cried far to often for it to have any affect.
"You okay Shaye?" he finally asked, "I didn't upset you...right? You can always call back if you want. I won't stop you." He smiled softly, trying to get an opinion out of her.
---
Iggy listened to Alexi quietly as he gave the family speel, and muttered softly after he finished, "And what if they're all starting to hate you too?" he whispered, "and the old family you thought was still your family doesn't want you anymore?" He watched Alexi quietly, silent now. "You're all going to hate me soon. One way or another, with Raven's will reigning dominance, whether you want to or not, you'll all hate me." He fell very silent, now, haunted by his predicted future. Trapped between a rock and a hard place, the space in between slowly closing in. He did feel very frightened, hurt, and alone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Keith sighed, letting Raven clean, and then violently dry him. He most definately stumbled about, shaking his head as he tried to get his barrings, before he was able to make it down the stairs. Bouncing about, Raven was right, he did feel lighter. He leapt playfully onto the back of the couch, landing on top of Demitri and sitting on him as the vampire let out a shout before being squished by the cat.
"Look at you" Demitri teased, "You look like a different cat" He smirked, glancing teasingly at Raven, "You sure you didn't just get a new body for him so you didn't have to clean up?" He asked, arching an eyebrow playfully.

---

Shaye sighed, listening to Vaix, "I'm fine" She reassured, smiling softly.
"Just thinking" She thought about his offer to call Iggy back.
"No' She finally said, "I can't talk to him right now" She sighed, "I know he's unhappy living with Raven, but he has Keith" She shrugged, "And Roxa I guess" A sigh escaped her.
"He can't stay here, it's to much drama, Xayden's been through hell already, he doesn't need anymore, he needs stability, he needs sanity" She sighed, "And unfortunately, Iggy can't offer that"

---

Alexi sighed, "Ig, I don't think Keith will ever, ever stop caring for you" He shook his head, "I can't speak for the others, but I know Keith, and I know myself, Raven tries to be a bully Ig, and sometimes she succeeds, but you have people in this house who love you. Hell, even Roxa loves you in her own twisted, messed up way" He hugged Iggy close.
"Don't let it get to you, you have a family here Ig, you have me. I promise, you have Keith, you have Roxa, you have Shaye, maybe not all the time, but you have her. And Xayden? Iggy that little boy loves you" He pointed out.
"Don't let Vaix get you down, think about all the people who do care for you"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Once Raven was sure Keith was okay she tolerated his running down stairs, following after him as she always did, stopping as she felt a wave of misery and sympathy from Alexi's room. She peeked inside, saw Iggy curled up with Alexi, and growled softly, pulling back and carrying on her way downstairs, where Demitri was being harassed. She chuckled, "That would be a fine idea, but no, I didn't. It wouldn't have made a difference anyways, the weather change makes all the hellcats shed." She smiled softly, though she looked distracted. "Iggy's been tormenting the Gallow family again with his obessant calls" she muttered softly, "and your brother's up there getting all snugly with him." She gave a cheeky smile and a misleading raised brow before she sat down and patted her lap for Keith, irritated that Alexi was getting love from someone else. She'd use Keith to satisfy herself.
---
Vaix waited in tension for Shaye's answer for calling Iggy, feeling a wave of relief as she denied the offer. He listened to her and nodded, "You're right, of course. Even before all this he was nothing but drama." He rolled his eyes and looked at the phone with distaste. "He sounded a little odd on the phone," he muttered, "voice wise I mean....probably dehydrated." He chuckled softly and curled up close to Shaye, "Forget about him. We'll keep things quiet for now, then have our wedding, and make things peaceful forever." He purred lightly and kissed her cheek.
---
Iggy was silent, he listened to Alexi's words, and he liked them, they were kind, but he saw the fault in them. What was the use of having people that loved you if you never got to see or hear from them? Xayden. He'd probably not see or talk to him for a long, long time thanks to his brother, and Raven, to keep him from Keith all she had to do was move out, leave him behind, tie Alexi up on another leash and put Keith on the same, and he'd be left with Roxa. He knew Roxa loved him and he cared for her back, but his being what he was, her love was so violent it depressed him emotionally and hurt him physically. So as much as he loved her, he needed someone gentler to dilute her love. He felt the urge to strike Alexi, and cringed on himself and huddled closer to him instead. "Okay," was all he whispered back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Demitri smiled, chuckling softly.
"Well hopefully it'll be summer soon then" He murmured, "I can't wait to open the pool up, and knowing Keith, he'll enjoy that" He sighed, rubbing a hand over his face as Keith moved from his lap to Raven's.
"Is he?" He frowned, though shrugged, "He likes to make people feel better, always has" He said with another shrug. He knew it annoyed Raven, but Alexi liked comforting and helping people, he was nuts for it, but his own history and family had driven him to be like that.
"Besides, it's better to let Alexi deal with that mess then have Roxa screaming at us again" He pointed out, stretching on the couch and sighing.
"It does suck that Iggy's calling Shaye and Vaix though, I mean, they need their time together, since Vaix only just got all normal again" He murmured. Iggy, in his mind, should just leave Shaye and Vaix to themselves for awhile.

---

Shaye sighed, nodding her head, "Did he?" She frowned, "Oh well, not much we can do about it anyway" She murmured, glancing at Vaix and smiling softly.
"Mmm a wedding" She sighed, "So much to do, so little time" She was relieved they had hired a planner to handle the details, but she honestly still felt stress from the whole ordeal.
"Hopefully its done in time" She didn't bother to add that she hoped Vaix was still okay by then, or that he had gone through his therapy sessions with Drake and was better or whatever. She rubbed a tired hand over her face, curling closer to Vaix, seeking his attention and comfort for the moment.

---

Alexi sighed, knowing Iggy was picking apart everything he said and finding the problems with it. There wasn't much else he could do, so instead, he sat silently, allowing his calm, almost neutral energy to roll off of him. He wasn't nearly as good as Keith was at blocking Iggy from his emotions, but he knew that he was better then Roxa. He knew Iggy cared for the girl, but her inscesant enthusiasm and over-enthusiastic love was hard on all of them, particularly Iggy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Raven frowned at Demitri's passive replies. He was right of course, she was not happy with the Iggy/Alexi deal. Being a demon, she wanted to destroy any gentle or hopeful gestures, and knowing Iggy, she knew if she allowed this to happen, Iggy would be all over her boy.
"I suppose," she grumbled at the Roxa comment. She liked when Roxa yelled, because it was funny to ignore her when she was so worked up.
She chuckled at the comment on Vaix and Shaye. "Why? I think it's funny. For such a smart child Iggy sure is socially stupid. A few more calls and I'm sure his movie will switch from drama to grudge." She purred softly, only to growl a little as she heard the talking continuing, also, Keith's lack of coming to her when she patted her lap was just as annoying, so she stood, stretched, and muttered, "I'm going to rain on their gay parade." Then she strolled off upstairs.
---
Vaix nodded at Shaye's comments, he didn't have much to say back, everything was how it was, and there was no further changing it. So he satisfied her need for affection by curling very close and nipping at her neck gently in a playful sense.
"I'm sure it will, everything will be fine love, you'll see." He sighed in slight irritation as the phone went off again, bracing himself for Iggy, he found drake on the other end of the line.
"Yes?"
"Um...Vaix, hi. You know the ring and stuff?"
"Yeah how'd that go?"
"I got it out and cleaned and stuff, and it's perfectly fine. Sorry I ate it and everything..."
Vaix shrugged, before realising he was on a phone, "It's fine. Please don't do it again though."
There was an awkward laugh on the other end, then the background noise of Xayden needing to be apart of the conversation. A few seconds later the phone was transferred.
"Daddy? Daddy you should have seen, it was so funny. Drake had to throwded up in the sink and Carr freaked out cause demons not supposed to get sick, and...and..."
"Is that right?" Vaix chuckled, "What that? Mom? I love you too Xayden, bye." He chuckled softly and handed the phone to Shaye. "Some one's really hyper," he mumbled.
---
Iggy curled up quietly against Alexi, he'd been settling slowly at the vampire's energy levels, though the graduation was slowly due to the lacking of Keith's profession. That didn't stop Iggy from being very grateful for getting ahold of his emotional roller-coaster and slowing it to a manageable speed. By this point Iggy'd warmed up to Alexi enough to be sitting in his lap with his head under the older vampire's chin. It made him miss Keith a little, well, more Keith's body than Keith. He didn't like Keith being a cat actually. He wanted a vampire, someone who looked human. He knew Keith was still Keith, just a cat now, but that didn't stop the longing for having things they way they'd been before Raven.
It was almost on a cue as his thoughts of Raven turned into a reality, and the demon shoved open the door and marched right in, pretending to be surprised at the sight before her. "What's this?" she hissed, "Alexi what are you doing? I thought I told you not to give your soul to this armature." She watched Iggy cringe and to her own hatred, cling to Alexi in desperation to keep his small window of relief. "Let go," she growled at the small demon, "That's mine, and you know it. Give him to me." She heard Iggy let out a chattery sort of whimpery sound, and hide his face against Alexi. She knew he was scared, and she knew in her own pleasure that Iggy was willing to have bones broken before he let go. That was more than fine by her, and she grinned as she approached him, "Let go."
"I haven't done anything wrong," Iggy whimpered, "Don't make him leave me." The small on her face was beyond sadistic as she listened to him start to cry in fear and hold tighter to Alexi with whatever wounded will power he had left.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Demitri and Keith watched Raven take off upstairs.
"Oh this is going to end bad" Demitri grumbled, gently shoving Keith aside and slowly making his way up the stairs. If Alexi wanted to baby Iggy, that was fine by him, he was going to make sure no one, specifically Iggy or Alexi, inadvertantly got killed. Groaning as he heard Iggy's desperate whimpering, Raven's cruel laughter, and Alexi's annoyed, almost dangerous tone, he stepped into the room.
"Enough Raven" He said, his voice soft yet stern.
"You have Keith downstiars, go play with him, let these two be" He growled, much like Keith did when he was serious and not to be messed with.

---

Shaye listened to the conversation between Vaix and Drake almost anxiously, relieved when she heard the 'good news'. She also listened to Xayden, then groaned when Vaix mentioned him being hyper.
"Carr's probably giving him candy again" She whined, taking the phone, a small smile on her face.
"Hey kiddo" She said, holding the phone lightly, prepared to be bombared by hyper-active Xayden talk.

---

Alexi let out a growl as Raven entered.
"I don't belong to anyone, thank you" He said, his voice crisp and tart as Iggy started to cling to him almost painfully, and Raven began her cruel tirade. He winced, shaking his head, before hearing Demitri's calm voice as he came upstairs. He was beyond relieved that his older brother had decided to step in, he didn't have the energy to argue with Raven right now, especially not after calming Iggy down to the point that the kid was now in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Raven's cat ears flattened at Alexi's tone. She seemed to puff up, though being in human form there was not really anyway for that to be possible. She was not tolerant of his disobedience, and laughed back at him, "Oh yes you do. You're mine, you get no say." She started walking towards the the pathetic scene, looking sadistic in every way as she did. "Besides, you don't want that thing leaching off your emotions, now do you?" She stretched out a cruel hand, only to have Demitri come in and bark at her. Her ears flattened more, "I'm just getting my vampire back," she mumbled, "It'll only take a moment." Her red eyes focused on Alexi again, listening to Iggy whimper softly and make his grasp ever tighter the closer Raven got, grinning vilely. It didn't last though as she jumped as Iggy snapped suddenly at her hand, missing it by a hair's width and hissing at her, which naturally Raven took as a challenge for soul ownership. Iggy didn't have a soul anymore, he was a demon. Raven saw herself as the Shepard of this flock of sheep, and Iggy was the wolf, a very small, pathetic wolf. She paid no mind to Demitri and his opinion and with a raged hiss of her own, warned him to back off. She saw his eyes go wide at the display of dominance, then watched as he hid his face in Alexi's neck, refusing to let go.
Raven stamped, shifting into her true form as she did, rearing like a horse and stamping the floor again in a warning before things got violent. Iggy was crying in response. Raven bared large gruesome fangs with anger in her eyes as she reared to strike what would probably cause both Iggy and Alexi, very serious injuries.

Iggy knew he was causing trouble, he knew, for his family's safety, he should just let Alexi go. But he couldn't, he couldn't find the will or the strength to make such a decision, and he found himself willing to die holding on to this person who had, unto his own will, decided to make Iggy's new life just that little bit more bearable. He heard Roxa waking up downstairs from all the stamping, and he heard Keith on the couch, which made his heart sink. The two people that actually cared, aside from Alexi, were not here for him when he needed them. He heard that final warning from Raven and tried to show his submission with tears, but he knew it wasn't really submission Raven wanted, it was the soul he clung too, and he just couldn't let go.
---

vaix shrugged passively at the comment on carr, "Ah well, let the boy have some fun." He listened quietly for the following Shaye/Xayden conversation.
"Hi mum," Xayden sang back as she greeted him. "Guess what? Drake got your ring back. It's all shiny and stuff now cause we cleandeded it." There was a lot of chatter between Carr and Xayden before Xayden laughed into the phone, "I'm learning!"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:28 am

Demitri was stunned, waching Raven with wide, horrified eyes. He had no idea what had set her off, but he also couldn't bring himself to move. He watched with a weird facination as Iggy latched on tighter to Alexi, so that even his brother couldn't break the grasp, and finally, Alexi shifted his body, turning his back to Raven, sheidling Iggy with his body as Raven's claws sliced into unprotected flesh. The cry the vampire let out sliced through the air, which stirred Demitri into action, and brought Keith racing up the stairs.

"Raven" Demitri yelled, flinging himself into the demon, trying with all his power to push her, stop her from ripping Alexi apart. Keith, seeing the dangerous situation, and scenting the air which was now thick with Alexi's blood, threw himself onto Raven as well, trying to distract her from the Alexi, Iggy drama and get her to regain her senses.

Alexi's body pushed down on Iggy, to weak to hold himself up anymore. His back was torn open, his flesh nearly falling off as blood ran in rivers down onto the bed and floor. He shuddered, his eyes popping for a moment, before the vampire fell into unconciousness.

---

Shaye smiled, "Wow Xayden" She said, chuckling softly. "Sounds like you're having a lot of fun" She listened for a moment, "And thank you for helping clean up my ring" She sighed, glancing at Vaix softly, her green-silver eyes glittering for a moment as she listened to their son chatter on and on. She was happy he was enjoying himself, and thankful that she had her brother to help her with such things.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:01 pm

The whole thing was a blurry before Iggy's eyes, he saw raven rearing, but it seemed to horrid to be true, he felt the claws, the teeth, through Alexi's back. Despite Iggy being physically uninjured, he felt as though it had been him who had the gaping wound, and like the coward he was, he let go of Alexi's unconscious body and curled up underneath it, to continue to use him like a shield. He knew he'd never be forgiven for this, it was his fault after all, all he had to do was let go, and he didn't. Now, still, all he needed to do to stop this was get away from Alexi, and he didn't have the guts to be out in the open with that monster, he'd rather hide under the battered body of the one person who supported him. He hated himself for crying, tears never made anything better, they just made him look pathetic. Seven hundred years old and he still cried like a baby. Maybe...just see, maybe it'll be okay. He poked his head out to watch raven, who immediately caught sight of him and roared, lunging at his head, which tucked away instantly, leaving the ground to be pummeled in her wrath. Iggy continued to cry in fear of the present and the future.
---
Raven was in blind rage, being a demon, the reasons were small and pitiful for such actions, but she treated it like a match to gasoline. She heard the crying under the limp body she no longer recognised as someone she wanted to preserve, she didn't remember names, people she 'cared' for, she just wanted to get at the thing under teh body that was emitting so much misery. She saw him, and roared at the chance to get him, becoming extremely frustrated at he darted back under the body. "Coward!" the ghastly voice roared from unmoving jaws, "Face me!" Snapping jaws started to burrow under Alexi's body to try and get a grip on Iggy, only to feel and ambush against her side. Her large head shot up, bloodied teeth displayed, she didn't see Demitri, just pesty forms of life getting in her way, so mercilessly she bit his leg, large teeth nearly severing it in half, and used the grip to toss him away. It wasn't until Keith attacked her that she stopped, recognising Keith as her life tie more than seeing him as Keith, she she did not attack. She lay down, her muzzle pushed Keith lightly to get him to let go of her as her movements became very gentle, though her eyes kept flickering between Keith and were Iggy hid. Slowly she started to try and nuzzle her way under the body again, though no were near as aggressive if at all. Now she resembled more of a bratty child that just wanted it's way.
---
Xayden laughed, "Yeah I'm having fun. Are you and Daddy having fun?" He heard faintly a lusty 'Hm mm', from his father, but didn't place the meaning. He paused as Aren spoke to him and started into the phone, "Oh, Aren wants to know when you wanted me back home." There was whining from Carr on the line and Xayden laughing again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Demitri let out a painfilled cry, reeling away from Raven, his damaged leg giving out beneath him as he skidded across the floor. Thudding into the wall due to the force of her throw, he grasped the injury in his hands, trying to stem the bleeding, though like Alexi, he was beyond battered now. He winced, watching Raven finally stop thanks to Keith, and breathed a sigh of relief as the demonic cat stepped away from the demon. He flicked his tail and looked around, growling warningly at Raven, he had no body, and Iggy was cowering under Alexi, but they needed to stop the bleeding on both Demitri and Alexi, fast.

He shifted, moving over towards Demitri, curling beside him, wondering why Roxa hadn't come sprinting upstairs yet. It shocked him, the noise must have been extrodinary, and the scent of blood must have been overpowering, especially for Roxa. He curled protectivey around Demitri, letting the man lean back against him, a small growl escaping him as he saw Demitri's nearly severed leg.

---

Shaye sighed, shaking her head, rubbing her forhead.
"Vaix" She chide, chuckling at him lightly, especially after his comment on if they were having fun.
"Um, tomorrow morning, whenever he can drop you off" Shaye told her son, "I have to go though Xayden, We love you and we'll see you in the morning" She said, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Raven frowned at Keith's thinking and shifted back into a person, observing her chaos with sanity for the first time. "Oh, oops," she laughed, standing and trotting after Keith to Demitri. She smiled pleasantly as she pried away Demitri's hands to see her wound. "Ouch," she muttered passively, kissing Demitri's forehead, letting some energy surge into him to keep him conscious, before looking down at the wound again and beginning to lick it clean. Healing it with her power, and after every lap new skin bonded with the old and slowly fixed the leg, though it wasn't exactly a relaxing process for Demitri, a little like licking a cut, or dumping salt on an open wound, but at least it was getting the job done.

Roxa of course, was awake, but had been standing in the doorway in shock at teh events before her. Where was Iggy in this mess? She panicked naturally, darting into the room with her head whipping around. "Iggy?!" she cried, hearing the sniffling nearby. There was no answer, Iggy being too scared and choked up to say anything, continuing to hide. Roxa wandered to the injured soul that wasn't being tended too and winced at the sight. "Why would you do this?" she hissed through clenched teeth at Raven, she heard the sobs coming from under the body and ever so gently moved it, to see Iggy curled up with bulging tear-filled eyes. "Iggy," she cooed gently, seeing teh amount of shock in his face. "Iggy," she hummed gently, stroking his back, listening to him whimper. She glanced at Alexi's bleeding body and winced. "I'll get the gauze," she breathed, and dashed off, leaving Iggy exposed.

Iggy was still very scared. Being pushed out into the open only worsened that, his eyes focused souly on Raven in pure paralyzed fear, he tried to wriggle his way under Alexi again.
---

"Okay mommy, bye luv you." Xayden hung up just like that.

Vaix chuckled, "I'm glad he's having a good time." He snuggled closer to Shaye, "What would you like to do today?" He smiled up at her with loving eyes
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Demitri's hand gouged into the floor, cursing loudly.
"God damnit Raven" He growled, "That hurts" It did, a lot, though he was impressed she had actually decided to heal him. He was sure that it was because of Keith, and the fact that, despite everything, her and Demitri did get along. Keith purred softly, trying to sooth his friend, the man he cared for, since he couldn't do much in terms of healing, being in a cat body made stuff like that impossible. His tail twitched, and he curled tighter around Demitri, only glancing up as Roxa came in, panicking naturally.

Alexi's eyes flickered open, and a low, painfilled groan escaped him. He had no memory of what had happened, just that he had been comforting Iggy, and then, blinding pain, and he was waking up. He tried to move his arm, but could find that he could barely move it. He tried to get up again, but he was unable to so much as move. He looked at Iggy, why the hell was he crying? He was so very confused.

----

Shaye smiled, glancing at Vaix, shaking her head lightly.
"Hmm, I have no idea" She said softly, "What would you like to do?" She asked him, since he was finally back to normal, she was up for whatever he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Raven rolled her eyes at Demitri's comment, ignoring Roxa completely, and muttering to Demitri between licks, "If it wasn't hurting you it'd be hurting me." She chuckled back, "Don't be suck a baby, it's only some spit and magic afterall." She watched Keith, having slowly made her way to the back of the leg, almost done at this point. She wondered if she would get in trouble for this, then she wondered why she cared. It was her house, her rule. She could bite whoever she wanted. She'd been but three or four licks away from finishing when she heard Alexi groan.
Her head snapped up, tongue hanging out as she looked at Alexi, and grinned. "Look at you, aren't you a tough cookie. How you feeling sunshine? I'll help you in a minute." She blew him a kiss and went back to finishing up with Demitri's leg. "Don't let Iggy cozy up to you either," she mumbled to him, "it's his fault you're in that state after all."

"Don't you blame this on Iggy, Raven." Roxa hissed as she stormed back in, sitting by Alexi and patting Iggy's head soothingly. "Lay still Alexi you're very hurt. I'm going to try and stop the bleeding okay?" It was a rhetorical question because she started anyways, letting Iggy gently nuzzle his way into her lap, still shaking. "So can someone please explain this mess to me?" she grumbled, "Why is half my family bleeding out on the floor or emotionally traumatized?"

Iggy lay with wide frightened eyes in her lap, scared stiff. He didn't object to Roxa's description of him, he was traumatized, he'd hide from Raven for weeks, isolate himself more so than before. This whole thing was a mistake, he shouldn't have listened to Keith, he should have just gotten the man a bloody angel, than nobody would be hurt or hurting. Iggy's sad eyes rested on the cat demon now that he assumed Raven was stable. Even though Demitri had the lesser of the wounds, and was being looked after, he still received the whole of Keith's attention. He felt more sour jealousy boil in him, but he shoved it down before it could show and looked down at Alexi. "I'm sorry," he rasped, only to be hushed by Roxa who was convinced he had nothing to apologise for. Raven had ignored Roxa's questions again, so Roxa was a little grumpier than necessary.
---
Vaix shrugged as she redirected the question at him. "Go for a walk on the beach in the sunshine?" He'd proposed to her on the beach after all, and he missed the sun, there was never any sun in hell, just inferno and darkness. He wanted the sun. He kissed Shaye lightly and stood up. "If anything I'd just like to get out of the house," he muttered, starting to pull his clothes back on.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:16 am

Demitri growled at Raven, though it was weak, despite the leg being almost healed, it still hurt a lot, and he was not feeling all that great due to the blood loss.
He let out a low, annoyed groan as Roxa came bursting back in, demanding answers and blaming everything on everyone else, but Iggy, when in fact, the whole mess only happened because of Iggy's actions, though they probably weren't intentional.
"Iggy screwed up" Demitri snapped finally, glowering at Roxa, "He made an inadverted claim on something Raven sees as her's, aka Alexi" He said, clenching his teeth. "Therefore, Raven flipped out, and instead of manning up, Iggy used Alexi as a human god damn shield, and let him get clawed nearly to death" He was pissed, Alexi, was, after all, his little brother. "If he had just let go of Alexi, this whole damn situtation would have been avoided, and no one would be bleeding to death or traumatized" He was working hard to try and keep the anger from seeping into his voice, but it was obvious he was pissed off.

Keith shifted, wrapping around Demitri tighter as Raven tended to him, he listened to Demitri's rant, it didn't say Iggy was really to blame, just that this whole thing could have been avoided. He sighed, lying his head down next to the injured leg and letting the man lean back against his warm, furry body. He was stressed, he could feel the tension building in his family, all of it was due to Iggy, but, at the same time, he deeply cared for Iggy and did not want to see him blamed or sad, though, he was, in a sense, at fault here.
He shifted, staring at Iggy for a moment, his ears flicked forward, almost curious as he caught the little vampire's gaze on him. He finally broke the connection by dropping his head onto his paws.

Alexi winced, growling at both Raven and Roxa as he half-listened to Demitri speak. His eyes flashed for a moment, he had been trying to help Iggy, and this was how he was repaid? He winced again, pain squishing the anger, he wasn't mad at Iggy persay, just mad at the whole situation, and the fact that he was almost paralyzed at this point. He let out a low hiss as Roxa came and tried to tend to the deadly injuries on his back, he didn't want her help, he knew how she worked, he also knew that Raven had already helped Demitri, and would probably be less inclined to help him, thinking she was teaching him a lesson or something.

---

Shaye smiled, "That sounds lovely" She murmured, "I miss the beach" She admitted, sighing as she slid from the bed to shower and dress for the day.
"Perhaps we should take Xayden down there one of these days?" She suggested, he hadn't, after all, ever gone to the beach, and had generally only swam in the pool in the family's backyard.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Roxa's eyes widened as Demitri snapped at her and vented such horrible things about Iggy. Her hand lowered to stroke the child curled up in her lap as she listened quietly to Demitri's explanation. She didn't know what to say back, for once, only glance down at Iggy and ask gently, "Is that true?" She was frustrated Raven wasn't having anything to do with this conversation, just healing Demitri peacefully in the corner. She waited for Iggy's input, starting to try and bind Alexi's wounds, frustrated at his growling and not wanting her help. "You'll bleed out if I don't help you," she growled back to him. Starting despite his complaints.

Iggy was silent, what Demitri said was more or less the truth, but he didn't want to admit it was all his fault, not with Raven being the stem of the problem. He saw that look of betrayal in Alexi's eyes and winced, "I'm sorry," he whispered back, watching the vampire quietly, "I was just so scared, I couldn't move." Tears continued to roll from his cheeks, "You turned your back on Raven to protect me." At least, that was what Iggy had seen. He smiled weakly at Alexi and glanced up at Keith again, their eyes meeting for a second or two before Keith looked away and stuck with Demitri. He let out a soft huff of breath, eyes saddened before he lowered them again and finally answered Roxa. "It's true," he muttered softly, "But Raven came storming in with the intent of hurting me anyways, I just got scared. I guess she got ticked off when Alexi defended me, cause she thinks Alexi belongs to her..."

"Sure doesn't belong to you," Raven hissed back, letting her teeth press Demitri's raw flesh lightly to cause him unneeded pain so she felt better. After a minute, she finished with Demitri and stood. "You don't get it Iggy, you're acting for a position you can't play. All these souls are MINE, you're just mooching, and if Keith didn't still care about you, I would have kicked you out ages ago. So don't pull that wounded puppy scene, because Ive been a demon long enough to know your actions when I see them, even if you don't realise it." She trotted over to Alexi and ripped off the bandages Roxa was in the midst of applying.
"Hey!" Roxa spat, while Raven ignored her and sat on Alexi's unharmed bum. "Look at you," she cooed, "All ripped up. I'll fix it." Of course, she did intend to teach Alexi a lesson, but she wouldn't let him get so low as to enter paralysis, so humming, she did the same with Alexi as Demitri, kissing his cheek to lend some energy to keep him conscious. But instead of using her tongue, she used her hands, or her claws to be more exact. They scraped exposed flesh and replaced it with new, but it didn't stop the fact that she was using her claws to due the job instead of a soft tongue, and she hummed gently, while she healed him, ignoring any cries or complaints he made.
It was really more of a punishment for Iggy than for Alexi though, and Iggy watched wide-eyed as Raven made Alexi hurt for doing an honorable deed. the tears seemed to pool at a faster rate as he wriggled his way out of Roxa's lap to sit and try to comfort Alexi. Though whenever he got close to touching the vampire he was snapped at by Raven with teeth inches from his face. Roxa yapping nasty thing at the Demon whenever she did about Iggy's just trying to help, and maybe this wouldn't have happened if she were a little nicer and all that.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Demitri was having a very bad day. Finally, he snapped.
"SHUT UP!" The vampire roared, glowering at Roxa and Raven. "I've had it with you two" He snapped, shaking his head and rising unsteadily to his feet. He could barely stand up, and had to lean against the wall for support.
"You two are driving me flipping nuts" He snapped, staring dangerously at Roxa and Raven.
"Iggy screwed up Roxa, it's fine, it's done. But Raven is right, for once" He growled, "Raven's a demon, she thinks, sees and act differently then we do. All she saw was someone, Iggy in this case, though it could be anyone, making a grab at something, she, a demon, saw as her damn property" He raised a hand, knowing someone was about to cut him off.
"I'm not saying Iggy did any of this intentionally, but it's still a freaking problem, and one that needs to be delt with" He gestured at Alexi, who was whimpering and writhing in his attempt to get away from Raven, "So that this doesn't happen again" He said, shaking his head.
"Roxa, I don't care what you think, but Raven's a demon, a frigging demon, and they see things in a different way then us" He sighed, raking his fingers through his hair.
"And Iggy, whether you like it or not, is a demon as well, one who's brand new" He sighed, "So until this whole thing is worked out, and I don't even know what this is. But it needs to stop" He snapped, sinking back into the wall.

Alexi growled, wincing at Raven's beyond harsh treatment of his body. He tried to squirm away from her, though he was far to weak to get away. He flinched as Demitri started yelling at everyone. He had seen this before, Demitri getting pushed over the edge, but there wasn't a whole lot he could do, for once he agreed with him.
"S'fine Iggy" He murmured, "I did this to protect you" He said gently, though he growled quickly as Raven got particularly violent.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and flicking his tail softly. He watched Demitri, nodding his head lightly as the vampire flipped out, he needed to vent, he could see that. He glanced at Raven and Roxa, watching Alexi comforting Iggy, and shook his head, a small hiss escaping him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:11 pm

The room was silent during, and long after Demitri's lap. Even raven at one point had been pulled away from her task to watch Demitri with surprise. The man was so mellow, such rage was extremely unexpected, especially from him. Though when she did break the silence, it was to say something that had nothing to do with anything.
"Why did you have to stand up to say that if you were just going to sit down again?" She didn't look up from her task, ignoring Alexi's wriggling, she was almost done abusing, and some she'd fix the remaining patches with her tongue. For now though, her nails continuously healed and damaged at the same time, leaving behind strange dented, yet perfectly healed, skin. She seemed unfazed by the argument and drama hanging in the air, like normal.

Roxa was almost teary eyed as Demitri yelled at her in particular. She was just trying to help, and Raven was so cruel to those who really needed love more than ever. Iggy was stuck in self chaos and confusion, he didn't understand himself anymore, because he was different. He needed love and support, instead, she was watching him get picked on and isolated by his family and she felt the pain everyone seemed to ignore in him. What Demitri just said, she knew to be true, but it frustrated her because she didn't know how to help it. He was telling her to stop, but she didn't know what needed to stop. The abuse? Well duh, it didn't matter what you were to know that. She looked at Iggy sadly as he tried repeatedly to get ahold of Alexi's hand, and was repeatedly shot down by Raven. She felt anger boil in her along with her frustration, and finally bitch-slapped Raven the next time she batted Iggy's hand away.
"Let him hold Alexi's god damn hand you bitch!" she spat. "He obviously doesn't have the strength to take anything from you, so how about ease up a little and let him have something!" She stood, looking at Demitri, "I know demon's are different thank you, but that doesn't make their actions acceptable. When you find out what the this is, call me. Otherwise, keep it to yourself, because your not the only player in this game." She glared at him, then warningly at Raven whom was sticking her tongue out childishly at Roxa, unfazed by the slap. Finally she just stormed out of the room and made her way to her own.

Iggy sighed softly, watching Roxa storm off, he took Alexi's hand quietly, which lasted a few seconds before raven smacked it away with a growl. "you want something, you can have the bitch downstairs. How's that?" she laughed, giving his shoulder a light push to hint she wanted him to leave. Iggy sighed softly, obeying her simply because he didn't want to get hurt, he stood, paused to look at Alexi with a soft, yet easily fake, smile, then glanced at Keith, before letting his eyes drift to the floor and wandering out after Roxa, apparently the only thing he was allow to have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next