Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Vaix, despite being in front, kept close to Shaye. He shrugged as she mentioned driving and muttered back softly, "I'll be fine." He hadn't been thinking about the car rides anymore, having much more on his mind to worry over at this point. His car phobia was fading into the background.
But as he hopped into the car, seat-belted himself in, and felt the engine kick itself to life, he tensed a little immediately looking out the window for ease. He found little, but it was better than none.
He wasn't please with the whole Drake/Shaye contract thing, but he didn't want drama the minute he had sanity, so he'd been trying to turn a blind eye, which was proving very difficult for him. He also had a felling it wasn't all as sweet as it was being made out to be either, that demon was the judge in Shaye's court. His actions meant her sentence when she passed on, which, as much as he didn't want to think about, would eventually happen one day.
Vaix blinked slowly as Shaye started something he just knew would get him upset. The way she said his name, and then her follow up question. He tensed and looked at her almost sadly and smiled softly, "Fine." Staring her her silver streaked eyes, he braced himself for the worst.
---
Iggy opened his eyes slowly, and felt a terrible ache in his body. when he tried to sit up, the crying figure next to him he know recognised hushed him and forced him to stay laying down. Black eyes with a single ring of purple in the abyss stared up at her. "I'm fine Roxa." He watched her shake her head, and started to fear for his body. What was wrong? He felt okay... He lifted his hands to examine them, little change besides longer pointed nails. His legs...again, not too much of a change. He was fine...right? Roxa didn't think so, and a headache that founded in a steady rhythm at the back of his skull made him even less convinced.
"Get me a mirror please." When Roxa refused, Iggy felt an alien anger rise in him at her disobedience, and pushed her aside sharply. Iggy still wasn't very strong, but naturally he wasn't so aggressive with her, and Roxa was pushed back by her own shock more than anything. Iggy found himself limping lightly to the bathroom. He felt so sore, so different. He found the bathroom mirror and flinched at the sight of his eyes. Twin black holes on his face, sunken in, he made vampires look tan, the eyes were pitch black besides his purple irises, which were stunning now with so much contrast. His hair was very much the same, maybe a little longer, and he, like Xayden, had a set of very small horns growing on his head, invisible with his hair in the way. But what shocked him more was his back, where he had an arrangement of black feathers growing and jutting from his shoulders. Almost like wings. He looked like a butchered fallen angel. He touched the mirror and sensed Roxa's presence in the doorway. He looked at her a moment and grumbled, "Big fuss over nothing. I just got feathers now."
Roxa shook her head, "Your eyes. Those aren't you eyes. You were...in pain...screaming." She broke down, "I couldn't help you. I tried but..." he sobbed softly, holding her face in her hands, jumping a little as she felt Iggy wrap his arms around her, standing on tip toe. "The fact you would try is worth more to me than a victory or defeat Roxa. You know that. I'm sorry I traumatised you, go lay down. Relax, I'm okay now." He smiled to her gently, and she sniffed, nodded and for once in her life actually settled down and left Iggy be.
Iggy smiled gently to her, then wandered upstairs, pushing the door open he immediately covered his eyes again, flinching back in a stereotypical vampirish fashion. The second thing he felt was his own aura, which he hadn't noticed he'd had until now, colliding with raven's in a quick instinctual test of monarchy. He felt his own submit to Raven's and come back close to him.
raven's head whipped around and she laughed, "Look look! Look who it is! Well smart stuff how'd it go with the man?" She bounced from her seat, bucking free whoever was sitting with her or on her, and grinned before Iggy, who shrunk back at being overwhelmed a third time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:18 am

Shaye sighed, biting her lip again.
"There's more to this whole contract thing then I let on" She admitted softly. "It has physical ramifications" She sighed, wondering how to make this sound a bit better, there really was no way.
"If, and I do mean if, Drake does something really bad, like over indulging in a particular sin, or goes against the word of heaven, I get punished" She sighed, man he was going to flip, she could just tell. She didn't want to admit it, but already her stomach was hurting, nothing horrible of course, but she knew it was due to Drake's indulgence in food. She glanced at Vaix, "It wont kill me or anything..unless he does something beyond horrible, like murders an angel or something" She tried to reassure, though she was already freaking out.
"Besides that though, I'm not tied to Drake at all, angelic contracts aren't like demon ones. I take responsiblity yes, but ownership, stuff like that, we don't have that. He's a free being, as am I"

---

Keith had been curled up in Demitri's lap, sound asleep when Iggy came up the stairs. It was only Raven crying out, and the loud thump of Alexi's body smacking the floor that really woke him. His ears flicked, and he heard Demitri's sharp intake of breath. Eyes slowly opened to see what was going on, and he gaped, as much as a giant cat could gape.
"What the helll...?" Demitri muttered, his hands still entwined in Keith's fur.
"Iggy?" Alexi asked, standing up and stretching his battered body as he stared at the younger vampire.
Keith glanced wordlessly at Raven, she seemed to understand what was going on, hell of course she did. His tail twitched, though he remained where he was. It seemed he and Demitri were developing a very odd relationship, though he truely did enjoy the other vampire's company. He shook his head, looking again at Raven, letting out a rumbling growl, asking for an explenation.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:32 pm

"Physical Ramifications," Vaix repeated, continuing to stare out the window, more caught up in the sounds of the 'sophisticated' word more-so than the content. He felt Shaye's anxiety and finally glanced at her seeing her naw her lip and mumbled, "Have you been eating? Maybe you do that cause you're hungry..." He paused as she carried on with her subject, and left his aside for her own. He stopped to listen to her, his eyes not becoming raged as Shaye had predicted, but saddened. "If." He repeated, "How can you be free if your quality of life depends on a demon? I don't care how much...frosting and sugar you put on that guy. He's been alive however many centuries, indulging in sin. Even if he doesn't mean it, he will end up hurting you. You know..." he sighed, "If Drake was so great Heaven would have probably opened their door for him. Just because he's a nice guy doesn't mean he's pure." He fell silent, there had been no rage behind his voice, he'd been chillingly calm, almost unrealistically, and his next words were even colder as he finally smiled a little and chuckled, "Best part is, I can't help you. I just get to sit back, and watch my wife hurt... Ah well. Shit like this seems to always happen to us. We should be used to it by now I guess." He shrugged softly and laid his head against the glass, "Anything else? You don't have Cancer or anything?" He watched her sarcastically a moment before his eyes shifted back to the window and stayed there. He hadn't lashed out for the same reason he'd stayed cool. He was scared, not in the same way as before, but, being sane, he was well aware of the damage he'd caused Shaye. The whole situation. Shaye was so fragile, she'd almost killed herself once because of him, and Vaix had been frightened ever since. He knew she wouldn't approve of his attitude, and he knew she probably felt hurt, but he just didn't have the capability to smile and say everything would be okay anymore.
---
Iggy shrunk down a bit more as he felt the burning stares of his family, and pondered fleeing back into the basement. He would have, but raven seemed to realise what he was thinking, and casually leaned forward, shut the door, and leaned against it so that Iggy had to either show her his back or show the audience of dropped mouths. The stress was overwhelming, which he could tell Raven enjoyed.
He flinched as Demitri cussed, and glanced half heartedly as Alexi as he spoke his name. He felt like a child with his first pimple, surrounded by a ring of pointing peers. He dared to let his eyes focus on Keith, and looked pained. In Demitri's lap, of course. Raven would much rather have Alexi it seemed, the demon cat's expression was saddening too. and he frowned as Raven explained.
(continued)
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Raven felt Keith's frustration, and with her own frustrated huff she smiled to her and muttered, "What? You look like your surprised. I already told all of you this would happen didn't I? So why's it such a big mystery? He's a freak now." She giggled and wrapped her arms around Iggy, sucking him up against her and purring while his eyes bulged in fear and discomfort at her hyper emotion. "While he was transforming he got the personal one on one with him. Basically that decided whether Iggy's soul would change or not. If he gave in, his soul rotted into a hardened ball of energy, that's what Angel's and Demons have, depending on the vibe. Good vibe, bad vibe deal. Ya know? If Iggy denied, then his soul would be intact, and his body would be rotting constantly and his quality of life would be minimal. In death he'd be maimed by demons and teased forever for being a demonous soul. It's good fun," she purred, kissing Iggy's cheek just so he'd whimper and wriggle like he did with Roxa. "But Iggy said yes, of course. So he doesn't have to put up with any of that. Such a sha-" she was cut off as Iggy decided he'd had enough, and like a untamed animal his head snapped up and his jaw clenched on her throat until she let go, after which he walked away from her like he hadn't done anything while she tried to stop the bleeding in her jugular. He frowned, staring at Keith, wandering up to him and muttering softly.
"I know you don't like it, Keith. But we can't fix it, so be happy okay? I'm not in any pain." He smiled softly and reached over to pet Keith, tangling his fingers in soft fur as he scratched under Keith's chin. Suddenly, his eyes flickered and Iggy had a sudden thought and urge to just...snap Keith's neck. This thought naturally scared him, and he retracted from Keith instantly, looking at Demitri a moment, before flinching again and Raven hissed warning at him, having seen that look in his eye. She'd already headed her wound with her magic, and there was nothing but blood on the floor to say it ever happened.
(fin)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:12 am

Shaye winced as Vaix's calm, cold words sliced into her already battered heart.
"He saved my life Vaix, I was dying, almost dead, and Drake saved me, des[ite the fact that he knew it would kill him" She sighed, "I couldn't let him die, not after that" She bit her lip, "No one is pure Vaix, I mean, I'm certainly not, neither are half the angels in heaven, but just because you're not perfect doesn't mean you're a bad person" She sighed, wishing she could make her husband, the love of her existance understand. She shook her head, blinking back the tears that threatened to fall down her face. She pulled the car into the driveway, sliding it into the garage before shutting it off and heading inside. She didn't want this, the fighting, the drama. She was so, so relieved to have Vaix back, she just wanted to be with him. She finally looked up at the man she loved, green-silver eyes sad, though resigned in a sense.
"Vaix, I love you, I'm sorry I didn't consult you on this, as for having Cancer, I'm pretty sure I don't..." She smiled lightly, though the warmth didn't reach her eyes.
"I-" She cut off, wincing lightly for a moment, before the small smile returned.
"I'm a lot stronger then you give me credit for" She murmured, "This is something I chose myself, chose to put on myself, and I can suffer those concequences" She looked at him, hoping he understood.

--

Alexi was the only one seeming to be unfazed by the situation, once Raven cleared things up. He watched Iggy with something close for admiration, seeing the vampire, or whatever he was now, finally stand up for himself. He smirked lightly, watching Raven heal herself, he had turned away however and had no idea why everyone was suddenly so tense.
"Well Iggy, your life, your choices, as long as you're okay with whatever went down, I'm cool with you" He flopped on the couch, resembling a surfer boy for a moment.
"Besides, wings would be kind of cool..." He was now trying to relieve the obvious tension in the room.

Keith nodded, he'd be okay with it, Iggy had just startled him. His eyes slid half-closed, however, he did glance up and saw the look that flashed in the boy's eyes. He growled, hurt suddenly, he had done everything for Iggy, given up so much, kept his promise for years, and then he saw that look. That pure desire to hurt, to maim, which pained him deeply. Raven's growl was nothing to the pain that grated at him now. He shook his head, flattening his ears, aware of Demitri's arms tightening protectively around his fur covered body.

Demitri nodded, "Ah" He glanced at Raven, "Just took me by surprise" He said, still absentmindedly stroking Keith's fur. He chuckled, watching Iggy's sharp fangs dig into Raven's throat, though he knew he couldn't hurt the demon. He stiffened momentarily when Iggy came to speak to Keith, but Iggy and Keith were close, and while Demitri was protective, he wasn't stupid, their friendship, family was important. He watched Iggy, eyes going wide, before narrowing. A feral growl tore from his throat as he immediately wrapped his arms around Keith, protecting the creature. He could see the want, the desire for death and destruction inside Iggy, and he'd be damned if Keith was on the recieving end of that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Vaix was silent through all of Shaye's speech, he didn't want to talk about this anymore. He still disagreed, and he didn't want to argue with her first thing when they got home. So he submitted to her like a good husband, stepping out of the care and forcing a soft smile as Shaye agreed she didn't have cancer.
"Good," he muttered softly, but that was the end of that discussion, and the conversation died on his part. Though he tensed as Shaye ended her speech with her being able to handle the consequences. Sure, fine. He believed her, she could tell that to Xayden when she was withering on the floor in pain. As much as he hated to admit it, the conversation was more for her family than it was for her. For her son, who had already been through far to much sorrow, and for him, who had returned from hell with a shattered soul. He knew Shaye was prepared herself to handle this, but he didn't know if he was, hence the sad look at his own selfishness.
Quietly he wandered to the front door and opened it for Shaye, forcing a smile, and forcing himself to think of other nicer things. They were home now, together, no one was hurt, everything was fine. They'd be married soon... he stopped, frowned and glanced at Shaye's bare finger, hoping maybe she'd remember before he had to tell her her ring was rotting away in the belly of that demon she loved so much.
---
Iggy accepted Alexi reassurance with an ever so slight, ghost of a smile. He didn't have wings, just an array of black feathers so far, and he wondered if maybe he would get to have wings. He didn't exactly have the bone count to substitute for wings, so he didn't know how they'd grow, if they grew at all.
No one was more hurt and uneasy by Iggy's actions than Iggy was. He heard Demitri's growl, he watched the arms tighten around Keith like Iggy was some horrible villain, and he watched Keith's eyes narrow as he grew suspicious of Iggy. What had he done? He hadn't lashed out had he? He hadn't hurt anyone? It had just been a thought, he hadn't meant it. He'd never, ever do anything like that...right? He whimpered lightly as he eyes locked with Keith's own mistrust, fearful whatever bond they had had just been crushed. He wanted to main Demitri if anything, so he could take his spot and be the one with Keith in his lap. The look in Keith's eyes said that probably wouldn't happen anytime today.
Iggy had a look on his face, that threatened tears as he stood stiffly looking very frightened as everyone growled at him and Keith looked hurt. He didn't look away from the demon once as he broke down slightly and whimpered, "I-I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Keith, I didn't mean it. I just have these...these thoughts. Nasty thoughts. I wouldn't ever-" he choked up and covered his face. Hurt that Keith would ever think he might do something like that to him.
raven seemed to find his pain amusing, and was smiling, she trotted over to Keith and gently scooped him from Demitri's lap. "There, there. It was bound to happen sometime you know. You;re not very pleasant to be around in the first place you know. I'm surprised you've had him this long. She pushed Keith's face in Iggy's then giggled and trotted back to her couch, cuddling Keith and purring at Iggy's misery and Keith's dislike if her actions, just listening to the child stand in the middle of the living room and cry softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Shaye sighed, she could tell Vaix didn't want to talk anymore, and well neither did she. She winced softly, shaking her head, "I-I'm sorry" She murmured, "I was selfish, I didn't think about how this would effect you or Xayden" She sighed, the relization hitting her sharply. She glanced down, sighing sadly as she saw her finger, the ring missing. A knot formed in her stomach, and she fought back tears, why was this happening?
"I-I forgot to ask Drake..." She trailed off, rubbing her finger with a pained sigh.
"I can't believe I forgot" She berated herself, shaking her head miserably. "I'm so, so sorry love" She looked at Vaix, tears spilling down her cheeks finally.

Keith winced as he listened to Iggy begin to cry, he sighed, rumbling deep in his chest. He shouldn't have reacted so harshly, he whined sharply as Raven scooped him up, shoved him at Iggy, then cuddled him. He broke free of her arms, and went to Iggy, rubbing himself against Iggy's legs lightly, conveying that he wasn't mad, that everything was fine.

Demitri sucked in a breath, looking at Raven then Iggy, the finally Keith. He leaned back in the chair, he could see the jealousy stamped on Iggy's face, jealous of him and Keith and whatever they had. He shook his head, stretching out, fighting his own mild jealousy as Keith so easily forgave Iggy. Well Keith might forgive him, but Demitri would never, ever forget that look of wanting to hurt, nor the jealous look that had been thrown at him. He glanced at Raven, catching her eye, wondering how she felt about Iggy's actions towards Keith. Keith was, after all, the reason Raven was here, and he doubted she'd ever allow anything to happen to him, despite how twisted and sadistic she was. That was why Demitri tolerated and even understood her; They both cared deeply for Keith.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Vaix sighed ans hook his head at her comment, "It's fine, we'll deal with it, like usual. Everything will work out okay. Always does." He kissed her cheek as she entered the house, and frowned as she caught on about her ring. He flinched as she started to cry and sighed softly, wrapping his arms around her and hushing her. "Shaye," he muttered gently, "It's just a ring, please don't be so sad. We can call Drake and ask about it okay? Maybe it's not too late." He didn't want to lie, but telling her demons could digest anything solid completely within twelve hours was out of question at the moment. He held her close and kissed her gently as she cried, forcing his own dignity to hold together for her and give her the support she needed, it wasn't her fault after all, she'd been dying.
"Come on," he muttered gently waddling with her to the phone, "I can call for you if you'd like."
---
Raven became slightly annoyed as Keith decided to forgive Iggy, like Demitri, she felt very similar emotions. She did not want her soul, her life, so near something so unstable. That was what Iggy was, halfway between demonic and having a soul. The soul seemed to be currently dominant, with the occasional demonic thought to ruin the mood. But just from her previous Iggy experience, she knew that his demon thoughts could very easily become a harsh reality. Iggy, in his true splendor, would have never had the guts to bite Raven in the throat. He was unpredictable, dangerous, and right now, Keith was loving up to the child of Satan. She hissed her disapproval and looked grumpy, sourly at Iggy.

Iggy did not acknowledge raven, he did not notice Demitri, he cried in the dark of himself until he felt something rub his legs and drag him from his emotional black hole. It startled him, being touched, he hadn't expected it with the cruelty of one thing he feared the most being spat in his face by the demon that seemed to devoted herself to ruining his life.
He looked down softly, a tear rolling down his cheek and falling to the floor. He watched Keith rub his leg for a bit in cold disbelief before finally accepting it and sitting down. Hesitantly reaching out again to take Keith and pull that demon cat in his lap. "I'm sorry," he whispered again, petting Keith gently and trying to show he could be loving like Demitri too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Shaye leaned against Vaix, crying softly, it was more then just the ring, it was the emotions she had kept bottled up for these past few weeks, everything just came spilling out of her.
"Y-you don't have to" She sobbed, "I-I-I" her teeth chattered badly as she shook in his arms.
"I-I know you don't like him" She muttered, her voice hoarse, the tears still falling down her face. She couldn't stop crying, she just couldn't stop, it was like she had opened the emotional dam, and now everything was coming out.

Demitri's face twisted into a silent snarl as he watched Iggy cuddle Keith. He bit his lip to keep the snarl from coming out, once again catching Raven's eye. He could see the disdaine for Iggy in her face, and despite disliking Raven, if she felt uneasy, that set him even more on edge. He knew she was okay with what was transpiring between him and Keith, Keith could love outside of Raven, she knew that. He shook his head, blinking away the thoughts of love, did he love Keith? He sighed, returning his protective, hot gaze to Iggy and Keith, making sure Iggy only did pet Keith and nothing more.

Keith caught on to the emotions rolling of Demitri and Raven instantly, but ignored them. He couldn't abandon Iggy. He was rather startled when Iggy pulled him into his lap, and his startled meow hinted at this. He calmed after a moment, and let Iggy try and hold his large frame in the small space, his tail twitching lightly as he stretched out, half in Iggy's lap, half out. He glanced up lazily, catching Demitri's eye and letting out a rumbling purr at the possessiveness he saw there. Keith had always been the protective one, the strong one, with Demitri it was the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Vaix's eyes bulged at the amount of crying Shaye was doing. He didn't know what to do really, she told him not to call Drake, then she trembled at the violence of her own tears. He frowned, deciding he'd act on his instinct and just call Drake, it probably wasn't to late. He sat her down on the couch and gently kissed quivering lips. "Shh," he muttered softly, "It's okay Shaye. It's no problem. I'll ask, if not, I'll buy you and even fancier, more spectacular ring. It's just an engagement ring love." He smiled gently and stood, leaving her to grab the phone and once again sit by her, dialing up the demon's number and taking in a breath, holding Shaye's hand with his free one.
"Hello?" Aren's voice sounded.
"Hey, it's Vaix. May I speak with Drake please?" Vaix mumbled calmly.
"Sure," Aren muttered back. There was a long string of silence, then Drake's voice met the line. "Yes?"
"Drake. Hi, umm...this is Vaix. Listen. When you did that healing thing with Shaye, that big one, where she lost all her clothes... Yeah that one. She lost her wedding ring too..." He sighed at the sharp intake of breath on Drake's end.
"I'm so sorry!" Drake blurted out abruptly, sounding panicky. "I er...I'll get it back. It's probably fine, you'll see." He hung up, Vaix shuddered at the idea, then looked to Shaye.
"He says he'll get it back," Vaix forced a soft laugh, kissing her cheek. "It'll be fine." He smiled warmly, trying to sooth her tears.
---
Demitri's assumptions on Raven's tolerance was correct. She didn't mind Demitri forming a bond with Keith, in fact she preferred it. It meant that she could trust Keith with someone if she ever had to depart for a while. A babysitter sort of deal. She wasn't intimidated, because despite what Keith decided he loved, he was still stuck bonded closely with her no matter what.
But Raven paid little attention to Demitri's temper, she didn't have the slack too. As stated earlier, Iggy was dangerous, and Keith's body was vulnerable, despite it's size, to any unexpected attack. So raven spend her time watching in loathing, paying close, beyond close, attention to Iggy's muscle tension, and expressions for signs of aggression before the impact. Unlike Demitri, she did take the step to growl protectively to signal to Iggy, very clearly, both her dominance in demonic rank, and the fact Iggy was messing around with something that belonged to her.

Iggy ignored Keith's meow at being picked up and placed in his lap. He smiled lightly as Keith failed to keep his mass in Iggy's lap, and half rolled unto the carpeting instead. Iggy didn't mind, he had the half with the head anyways. He stroked Keith gently, only to blink softly as Keith purred...at Demitri. He looked up at the other vampire, cringing a bit at the look he received, one uncontrollable thought and trust for him was out the window it seemed. He lowered his eyes back to Keith and sighed softly, running his finger's through the soft fur, looking slightly hurt he hadn't received any purring sound and Keith's head being posed towards Demitri wasn't very comforting either. He began to feel very awkward in the situation, Demitri hating with his eyes, Raven snarling, Alexi caught in awkward silence and Keith tending to Demitri with love instead of Iggy.
He tensed a little at these thoughts, then cringed sharply as Raven hissed abruptly at him. Iggy shrunk down, kissed the top of Keith's head lightly, rested there a moment, and tried quietly to purr to Keith for a reaction of his own, continuing to pet teh large animal as his tears faded.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Shaye hiccuped once or twice, desperately trying to get herself under control. She barely heard Vaix speaking to Aren and the Drake, and only looked up when he mentioned that they'd get the ring back.
"T-thank you" She chattered, sagging against him, though the tears still fell, and she was still shaking and upset, though it had calmed a bit.
"I'm sorry" She said, pressing her face against him, seeking the comfort that only a soulmate could offer. She desperately needed this attention from Vaix, she had been holding herself together for so long, not allowing anything to slip through that now, it was overwhelming.

---

Demitri glanced up, offering Keith a small smile as he heard his purr, he knew it was directed at him, though he still looked tense as he watched the two. He glanced up sharply when Raven growled however, that couldn't be good. Instantly he returned his gaze to Iggy, his sharp fangs glinting for a moment as he saw Iggy kiss what he had claimed as his, despite that he had to share with Raven. He understood and even respected that bond, but he still figured Keith was his, at least to some extent. He tensed, shaking his head, "What the hell is going on?" Alexi pipped up, beyond confused now. Alexi understood what was happening between Keith and Demitri, but he honestly had no idea why everyone was being so defensive over Iggy. Iggy! holding Keith.

Keith sighed, shaking his head lightly as he caught the aggression pouring off Demitri and Raven. He was startled as Iggy kissed him, but soon relaxed, hearing Iggy's attempt at a purr. He echoed it with his own, this time directed at Iggy, though it was a comforting noise, different then the love filled purr he held for Demitri and occasionally Raven. His tail twitched, and he glanced up slightly, he too was confused by all the defensive behaviour and aggression. Keith was still young in this body, and having lived as indestrucrable for so long, was unfamilar with the idea that he could be injured.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Vaix sighed, as Shaye thanked him, hiccuping and sniffling, wet and cringing he gently scooped her into his arms and sat quietly with her. For now, he'd just let her cry, not caring in the least as he felt the wet of her tears on his shoulder. His comfort seemed to be calming her down a little, which was reassuring, he didn't feel completely useless now, but still just obsolete.
While she took comfort from him, he calmly took the comfort back from her, letting the closeness sooth any frazzled nerves. Shaye was crying, but it wasn't so much sad as it seemed to be a flood of relief and mixed emotions, so he didn't panic. He kissed her cheek lightly, finally answering her, "Don't apologise. You have nothing to apologise for, every thing's okay now." Instinctively, upon saying that, his mind wandered to the root source of their stress, Raven. But it wasn't so much Raven as it was Keith he pondered.
He hadn't seen Keith in a while, and he wondered light heartedly how Keith was doing with his new life as a primitive animal. He wondered bitterly when he got to cave in Iggy's head for what he'd done to this family, what Alexi and Demitri were up too, Roxa, Michelle, the whole bunch.
He wouldn't bring that up now though. He wanted time alone with Shaye, and quite honestly, he didn't feel ready to see any demons no matter who they were and how much he loved them. Seeing Drake had been hard enough on him, now, he was ready to cool down.
"You can talk to me if it helps," he muttered to Shaye. "I'll listen to your sorrows, love." He rubbed her back gently and rested his own head on her tiny shoulders.
---
Raven would have answered Alexi had she been listening, but she was still to caught up in watching Iggy. It took around 5 seconds to break a neck, and it killed far to quickly. She wouldn't waste time on Alexi when her life was in the hands of danger. But Keith seemed to be enjoying himself, Iggy seemed frightened, unstable, and he was, that as what agitated her. She knew Iggy's bouts of unpredictability would end when Iggy settled his nerves, but because the vampire was so tense, he instinctively had demonic reactions to situations that he believed would help him survive. The whole killing Keith thing, that was linked to killing her, the base threat in the home, and whether Iggy liked it or not, so long as he was stressed, he'd be ridden with thoughts of how to kill off Raven, or anyone that posed a threat to his twisted soul.
Her lip twitched a little, to focused on Iggy to dare order him to leave Keith be now. Her tail flicked in sever agitation, and she pondered just attacking Iggy so he got the picture.

Iggy was not oblivious to the hate, but being himself, the vile emotions sunk in and twisted around, and clouded his judgment with mild bliss and innocence. He smiled softly as Keith purred in comfort for him, and Iggy's touch became softer and more comfortable, not the saddened begging touch from before. His own purr returned in violent revenge and pleasure as he smiled gently, it was a noise that sounded like grinding sand into concrete, but in a way, it was endearing how hard he tried to make a soul happy noise. He glanced at Alexi as he finally broke the ice, and Iggy huffed softly and smiled gently to him, "Don't blame them. I'm...not well." He heard the huff of disdain from Raven and looked over at her before cringing sharply at her combusting glare. He glanced at Demitri and caught a similar, less demonic glare and lowered his eyes submissively, looking at Keith again. He shifted, rubbed Keith's ears gently, before moving his hand under Keith's face to sctritch under his throat. That was, of course, misinterpreted by the paranoid Raven, and Iggy shrieked as it felt like a run away train collided into his side. He felt ribs crack on both sides, and in his own shock he didn't even realise he'd been punched into the living room wall. Raven was with Keith, holding him protectively with her teeth bared, and Iggy was bleeding from a dent in the wall, two ribs broken on the wall impact side, another four on the Raven's fist side, where the skin had also crack and bleed freely. He just lay there, stunned.

Of course, such a cry of surprise and pain from Iggy sent Roxa flaring up the stairs, she saw the situation, cried out for Iggy and ran to him, her leg kicking up as she ran and booting Raven in the side. "Iggy!" she choked, gently prying him from the dent, only to gasp as Iggy in his fear and shock, bit her in the shoulder. She gasped, but didn't let go, figuring it was from fear, which it was, and letting him curl up against her as she sat with him on the floor. "What the F***!" she roared at the demon. "I let him come up here for two minutes and you bore him into a wall?! Why would you... He hasn't... can't... he's too small to hurt anything!" she hissed. "What did you think it was funny?" She was intimidated by the amount of pointed teeth Raven was baring at Iggy, and held him closer.
"You're defending him as he bites and drains you like a leach. He's a mess, keep him away from us until he's under control."
Roxa flinched, and looked at Iggy softly, gently prying his jaw away from her shoulder, he hadn't been drinking, just scared. She kissed him gently and held him close like a child that had just undergone a terrible nightmare.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Shaye was soothed by Vaix's comfort, and sighed softly, her crying finally coming to a soft close.
"No love, we don't need to talk" Shaye whispered softly, "This, just being with you, it helps" She sighed, "Just with you sick, and everything going on, I've been keeping a lot in" She explained, "I didn't mean to scare you or anything" She sighed, burrowing her face into his neck, seeking the protection and love he offered. It was nice, letting Vaix care for her, it had been so long that she had almost forgotten what it was like to just relax.
"Wanna go upstairs?" She asked softly, "I could use a shower, and well..." She trailed off, looking at him with soft, loving eyes.

----

Keith sighed contently, his ears pricking as Iggy stroked him, trying to purr, then went to scratch that spot under his throat. It all happened so fast that Keith had absolutely no idea what had happened. One second he was held by Iggy, the next he was ripped, with brutal force, into the arms of a snarling, defensive Raven. He let out a yelp, his body aching momentarily at the brutality of the movement, his ears pricked as he heard the crash. Glancing around, his eyes landed on Iggy, now clutched by Roxa as Roxa and the demon whom held him snarled and snapped at one another. He whined sharply, looking confused, wondering what had caused the reaction. Iggy hadn't meant to hurt him, had he?

Demitri was watching Iggy equally as close as Raven, though he didn't see what had set her off. He snarled loudly, rising fluidly from his seat as Raven took the demonic cat and gaurded him against Iggy. Much to his annoyance, Roxa flew up the stairs screaming and snarling.
"He's demonic Roxa" Demitri snapped, "He's not close to being mentally stable, he's not your defencless Iggy anymore, he's got demonic tendancies and the power and strength to go with it" He growled, he was positioned now in front of Raven and Keith, his posture possessive and dangerous, warning Roxa and iggy to keep their distance.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Vaix relaxed as Shaye's tears calmed into a peaceful quiet. He nodded gently as she said they didn't need to talk, then explained herself.
"I know," he muttered gently, "I can't imagine the amount of stress and horrors you went through Shaye. I admire your strength." He kissed her cheek and sighed, relaxing and closing his eyes. He was so exhausted, emotionally and physically, he wanted to take a really long sleep with Shaye at his side. So naturally, when she requested to go upstairs, he was enthusiastic to be near more soft surfaces. He took her hand and gent;y pulled away, pulling her up with him, wiping away the small amount of tear residue in her eyes and then wandered calmly towards the stairs, holding her hand tightly, and securely, in a way that said he'd never let her go again.
---
Iggy had NOT meant to hurt Keith, and was just as surprised, and confused, and frightened as he was. He didn't understand, what had he done? But knowing raven, he did know where her brutality came from, protecting her life basically. It took him a minute in his shock to realise he was in Roxa's arms. For some reason he'd though he was in Alexi's, but Alexi was still sitting on the couch, shocked, like the rest of them.
Iggy didn't struggle in Roxa's arms instead he embraced the security and hid there, watching with big puppy-dog eyes as Demitri decided he'd stand protectively in front. What made him so special? Iggy thought bitterly to himself, but he didn't dare open his mouth, whimpering lightly at the pain he was in from his broken bones and bruising.

Roxa fumed at Demitri's comments, how dare he, after everything that had happened. He didn't know, he hadn't been there. She stared at him in a mixture between a deer caught in the headlights, and the expression a volcano would make before it blew.
Finally she chuckled darkly, "You think, that just because he looks different, after he just went through the ordeal of his life, after he willing GAVE his soul away, for Keith, so he could be happy...Not Iggy, him. So he could be happy... That Iggy would hurt Keith? How do you know? Has Iggy ever tried to hurt Keith? Physically? Mentally? Verbally lashed out? I bet not. So what? So saw a look in his eyes? Is that reason to throw him at the wall? Iggy has never, once, ever, looked at Keith and decided he would abuse or hurt him. Ever." She hissed, aggravated by Demitri's pose. "What are you doing anyhow? Protecting them? If demon's are so awful and powerful why do you need to worry about a half-blood? Back off. We're his family, I would never hurt anyone, neither would Iggy. the lot of you are being stupid." She ran her finger's through Iggy's blood soaked hair and realized he had a cut there. She flinched, "Awe baby," she muttered, looking at him sadly, "You really got it good huh?" She watched a drop of blood slide down Iggy's brow, to bridge and then trace along his lips. Roxa in a very mother-like fashion tried to wipe away the blood, cooing softly to him as the spooked vampire looked up at her with such wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Shaye smiled, shaking her head softly, smiling.
"Thank you" She said, awed by Vaix's compliment. She hugged him lightly, letting him lead her up the stairs.
"Maybe we could shower second" She suggested, taking him by the hand and rushing up the stairs. She looked heatedly at him, her eyes passionate as she slid into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.
"Hmm, I rather like your jacket" She said, her voice hushed, lustful.

---

Demitri's lip curled up, "I have know Keith, Vaix and Iggy long before you ever met them, long before you ever existed Roxa" He snapped, shaking his head.
"And secondly, Iggy has hurt Keith, he did something unforgivable" He growled, "He slipped a collar, a certain collar around Keith's neck, before Keith bonded with Raven, and took control of Keith's life. If that's not cruel, beyond cruel, then I don't know what was" He snapped, his lip curling up vindictively.
"I protect Raven because I care for Keith, and his and her life are tied together, if you understood that better, then you would be mindful of Keith's life" The vampire growled, "You claim Iggy wouldn't hurt his family? He has hurt his family, he killed Vaix to free him from Raven, thus nearly killing Shaye, which in turn harmed Keith, he doesn't give a shit about this family, only his happiness. Everything he's done has been to his own gain in one way or another. I won't deny that Keith cares for Iggy, and I can understand and respect that care, but what I won't tolerate is you defending Iggy when he is privvy to failur and to fault. He's not an angel Roxa" He snapped, his anger and protectiveness overwhelming.
"And you're not his mother, you are his creation, an annoying, pain in the ass with a mouth far to large and a brain far to small"

Alexi finally wrenched himself from his state of shock.
"Woah" He hissed, gaping at Demitri, where the hell had that come from.
"Bro, chill" He glanced at Raven, "Look, Iggy wasn't going to hurt Keith, I promise you that, despite Iggy's new, demonic-ness, he couldn't physically hurt Keith" He waved a hand at Demitri.
"Yes, he has done some awful things, no one's denying that, but Iggy loves Keith, and I know he wouldn't hurt him, not the way you two think he would" He said, shaking his head.
"However, Roxa, quit flipping out, Demitri's right, it's frigging annoying"

Keith whined, squirming free of Raven's arms and walking, he butted Demitri lightly, purring at the man, before he continued forward to Iggy. He sat down in front of them, leaning forward to rub Iggy's face with his. He cared for the young vampire and didn't like to see him hurt, though he agreed with what the others said. Iggy had hurt him, he just didn't think about it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Vaix smiled softly at her touch, and let a soft rumble of a purr built in his throat, then die as she finished hugging him. He'd only made it halfway before Shaye got excited and bolted up the stairs after saying something about showering later.
He kept his face steady and finished his accent in good time, blinking as he caught Shaye's lustful look. He followed her instantly as she wandered into the bedroom, only to have the door shut behind him.
His eyes narrowed in playful suspicion as Shaye mentioned his jacket, "Oh you do, do you?" He slid it off, wrapped it around her and used the sleeves as reigns to pull her over to him, before he kissed her deeply. "Well, you know you can wear it anytime you want." He muttered though busied lips with a smile.
---
Roxa's eyes burned at Demitri's replies, she had a million comebacks for everything he said against her, but never found the time to use them as he continued his rant and her reasons felt outdated.
She was however, taken back by teh collar thing. She hadn't been around for that, been in Mexico at the time, and she wondered how she could have possibly missed something so big. She didn't believe Iggy would ever do something like that to Keith, but...if Demitri said it had happened, and no one was arguing, who was she to say it hadn't?
She stared at Dmitri with a wide eyed glare of death as he continued on and on to rant about Iggy. She was so frustrated, her mouth parted to snarl back, "You think that was for personal gain?! Look at Iggy! You think he wants this? To be what he currently is? He killed Vaix to send Raven away, so everyone could be happy. But everyone wasn't happy, were they? Keith still wanted something to love. Iggy could have left Raven in the underworld, he offered Keith healthier options so this didn't have to happen, but Keith wanted a demon. So he did it." She hissed, "He's not as soulless as you seem to want to believe Demitri. He does things for himself because no one ever does anything for him!" She bared he fangs, only to have Alexi speak in her favour, before telling her to shut up. She did, for now. Bitterly drawing her eyes down to Iggy and brushing bloody blond hair out of his face, naturally the little vampire seemed soothed by the aggression around him, but she sensed the fear coming off in waves.
"Why is it," she muttered gently, "That you're always so frightened of you own family?" She didn't expect and answer, and she didn't get one. She kissed the top of Iggy's head gently , getting a taste of dangerously watery blood. There was more water than blood, which meant Iggy was starved. She sighed in irritation, but didn't comment.
Looking up as Keith came over, but doing and saying nothing.

Iggy had closed his eyes as the argument whirled over his head, he had a hand clutched to Roxa's shirt for security, but other than that he tried to stay out of it as much as possible. They didn't understand. No one understood him, the reason he did things. Usually they did seem to affect him, because usually they were Universal benefits, that was what he believed anyways.
Iggy stiffened as he heard Raven spit in irritation, cringing a bit as he felt a wet nose press against his cheek. He opened a void of an eye, and fixed it on Keith, Keith's expression. He saw forgiveness, for whatever it was he'd done, and Iggy let his head flop sideways on Roxa's arm and let the arm that wasn't attached to Roxa reach to pet Keith instead. "I wasn't going to hurt you," Iggy rasped softly to him. "I promise I won't ever hurt you." He smiled a little, though whether it was real or just the emotions around him, one could never tell. He wondered faugly, what had happened to that collar, raven had had it last from what he remembered, and if he recalled correctly, it was probably still upstairs in Keith's room. But he didn't want it, it only worked on Keith's body, which was occupied by Raven, who could snap the collar in two if she wanted.
As vile as it was, he had enjoyed having the collar on Keith, having a time in his life where for once he felt like he was actually something acknowledge as a danger. Humans had been known to be strong enough to defeat him. When you were a vampire, you had no idea how humiliating that was. With the collar Iggy had gotten to experience power he would never have again. It would be a moment he would cherish.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Shaye laughed as Vaix wrapped his jacket around her, before using it to pull her forward.
"Mmm" She murmured, her lips still pressed to his, "I might just take you up on that offer" She breathed, slipping free from his jacket and embrace.
"I missed you" She breathed, sliding delicately onto the bed, green-silver eyes bright with love, though intermixed with lust. She smiled seductively, before disappearing under the blankets, only peeking out at him from her make-shift cave.

---

Demitri rolled his eyes, shaking his head in annoyance at Alexi, though he did quiet at his younger brother's request. He let out a small growl however, when Raven lost hold on Keith, and the large cat went immediately to Iggy. He groaned, ignoring Roxa now, all his energy focused on the cat in front of him. He almost felt an urge to scoop Keith up and take him away, away from the danger that was Iggy, though he knew Keith would protest, and then Iggy would follow. It was better to just keep a close eye on Keith, make sure he was safe, and just let everyone be. He glanced back at Raven, wondering what her reaction was to having Keith once again so close to Iggy. If he knew Raven, Keith was going to end up locked in a bedroom somewhere where the demonic-vampire couldn't get access to him.

Keith nodded, he understood. Iggy thought he'd never hurt Keith, though he would, again and again, it was only natural. Keith would just always forgive him, except for the collar thing, that, in his mind, was unforgivable.
He shuddered as he saw the look in Iggy's eye, the desire to be in that position again. Butting Iggy's head again lightly, he pulled back, going to sit next to Demitri, wanting to defuse the situation.
"Roxa, go get Iggy something to eat" Alexi said, wrinkling his nose at the scent of watery blood.
"Take him with you if you want, or better yet, use my blood. I don't care" He just wanted everyone to calm the hell down.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Vaix watched her slip free, and the jacket fell with the sway of gravity. He tossed it to one side were it wouldn't get harmed and followed after her. "I missed you as well," he muttered with a soft smile, as she peeked out from under the covers he let his hands plant themselves on the bed, so that his head could lower to look at her with a smile and kiss her nose swiftly before joining her.
---
Raven was, of course, pissed when Keith wriggled free and went straight to Iggy. She'd stood again, let Keith have his moment. It was important to let them have this, the things they wanted, she knew that. If she let them have a little, then they were more lenient to accept what she wanted. There wouldn't be as much whining and rebelling later, and that saved her a headache. It was the down side of sharing a body, free will in both minds.
She also knew she could always break Keith's free will, but that wasn't fun. Where was the fun in a zombie? None, zip. Only those with greater interests in mind went for that stuff. Raven liked it simple, she stuck with her one host, let him have his say, just so she could have something to argue later. It was how one was content in life.
She'd just been about to take Keith back when he headbutted Iggy and made the move for himself, even better. She instantly took him from Demitri's side and kissed his cheek.
"Silly, silly demon." She purred, "You're too caring. What has Iggy ever done for you?" She held him still and let him think about that before carrying him to the couch and sitting with him.

Iggy was soothed by Keith's understanding, more than any tender touch Roxa gave him. Keith knew, he'd been thrown at the wall for no true purpose besides safety measures. He just wanted Keith to know that he would never make the conscious decision to physically lash out at him. Not by these means anyways. He would not be crushed by demonic impulses, he refused to be controlled more than he already was.
He saw Keith shudder and frowned softly as he was headbutted, reaching out to try and clasp Keith's tail before he left, but didn't catch it in time. His eyes remained glued to him while Roxa spoke to Alexi.
Roxa nodded lightly, "Yeah he needs to eat. When was the last time you did Iggy?" she asked out of curiosity. Her eyes bulged as Iggy muttered something about it being before Xayden was born and just after the Raven drama. "Oh for... Iggy why don't you ever look after yourself?" She sighed in irritation and fluffed his bloody hair before trying to give him her wrist, growling in frustration as Iggy repeatedly looked away. "Iggy..." she growled, glancing at Alexi as he offered his blood. "No that's fine, I'll get him some animal blood from the butcher's or something."
Roxa was sort of like a vampire vegetarian. She never killed if she could help it, not nothing. She'd tried to be a cannibal on multiple occasions, so she could drink without killing, but the blood had been to thick and rich for her to stomach, so she got her blood from the butcher, who was more than happy to give it to her for free after being told some fancy excuse for wanting it.
She rocked Iggy gently in her arms and muttered, "Let's go to the bathroom and bandage you up." She stood, carrying Iggy like a baby despite the whine of being humiliated by such actions.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:39 am

Shaye smiled, "I love you" She purred form her spot on Vaix's naked chest. Her dark hair was fanned out, covering both of them, the blankets were a bit torn, thankfully no clothes had been harmed, this time. She sighed softly, curling up in her husband's arms, eyes flickering as she wavered between sleep and being awake. She felt safe, content for the first time in awhile, and was savouring the moment.

Alexi shrugged, "Alright" He said, making a face as Roxa mentioned animal blood.
"No wonder Iggy starves himself" He grumbled, laughing softly along with Demitri. He watched Raven cuddle and lecture Keith, a small smile on his face.
"Speaking of blood..." He glanced at Demitri, whom nodded.
"We're gonna go hunting for a bit" Demitri said, glancing at Raven and Keith, "We'll be back, bring you two something to eat as well" The food he had grabbed Raven last time had gone over well, so he'd pick up some more, enough for Keith as well this time. He smiled softly at Keith, whom glanced up, ears pricking, a low purr rumbling out of him.
With the parting comment, the two brothers walked casually out of the house, heading towards the downtown bar scene, it was generally easier to prey on those either coming or going from the clubs or bars.

Keith whined softly, almost playfully as Raven scooped him up, offering him a lecture of all things. He shifted in her arms so he was no longer held like a child, the same way Roxa held Iggy. He disliked being held that way, it made him feel vulnerable and helpless. He watched Roxa head off to clean up Iggy, and then Demitri and Alexi leave to go hunting, leaving him and Raven seated on the couch. He sighed, curling up half in, half out of her lap, his eyes semi-closed as he looked around the room. He didn't understand what the big deal was with Iggy, but everyone seemed intent on keeping them apart, he was sure Raven would explain why, but she'd also continued to make sure he was kept seperate from the vampire he had come to consider as a little brother, he could tell.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:43 pm

"Hmm mm," Vaix cooed back softly in contentment. He had an arm resting over Shaye's back and his other hand digging out of holes in the pillow. It had been good, far better than the comfort sex he'd had as a tainted mind. Since being back on earth, this was the first time he felt truly refreshed, 'alive' again, in a sense. His blue eyes were glued to Shaye, captivated by her. Eyes unclouded he was mesmerized by how beautiful she looked to him, every detail, every curve. Her eyes looked so content, her soul told no lie. His brow softened and he took in a deep breath, raising her on his chest before she sank again as he exhaled, closing his eyes and relaxing into a half sleep, to refreshed to ponder actually going to bed.
---
Roxa rolled her eyes at Alexi's comment, "It may not taste great but at least it gets the job done without murder. It'll be fine, Iggy doesn't like it he can get out and hunt for himself some time." She nodded as the brother's took off, only vaguely aware of the squeak Iggy made that signaled he wanted to go with them, and despite hearing it, she didn't act on it, and pretended not to notice, continuing on her way upstairs.

Iggy was frustrated, beyond frustrated at this point. He didn't want animal blood, it was watery and gross and it did nothing for him. He wanted to go with Alexi and Demitri, hunt with them, but as he tried to display such a need Roxa ignored him. Being what he was he could tell she'd noticed this need, which was all the more frustrating. He didn't want to be held like this either, like a baby. It was hurting his ribs, his head, but he body wasn't moving anymore, he found it exhausting to even blink. Frustrating, all he could do was make soft sounds, which Roxa ignored. He felt a darkness all to familiar creeping up around him, things were starting to get woozy and green like a head rush, and he felt terribly faint. He whimpered lightly as he felt himself being carried upstairs, and heard Roxa hush him again. After what seemed no time of floating in arms in darkness he felt himself being placed down on something hard, followed by a tight binding on his chest and head. He felt like a compressed accordion, but by this point he'd lost the ability to make noises, as well as open his eyes. The only thing left was his conscious, and it was fading fast with his hunger. More movement, then, placed on something soft, noises around him he couldn't make out, but instinctively knew the sources.

Roxa placed Iggy on the living room couch after tending to his wounds. "Okay, I'm going out. Keith, since you seem to be the only one here who seems to care about Iggy you're in charge of him until I get back. Don't let anyone do anything nasty to him okay?" She smiled and took off.

Raven had spent her time during Roxa's absence bandaging Iggy with petting Keith gently, she ignored his need to understand the hate, surely he could put the pieces together on his own for that one? She became curious as Roxa dumped the brat on the couch, basically said don't touch, and left. No sooner was she out the door did Raven get up and do the exact opposite as told. "Let's shave our names in his hair. Give him makeup and fancy dresses. C'mon Keith it'll be fun. Think of Roxa's expression when she sees it." She giggled and taking a wade of Iggy's hair in one hand, let two of her nails on the other sharpen into shears. She grinned evilly, before starting a horrible haircut.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Shaye sighed, smiling as she felt Vaix's warm arm against her back. She glanced up, though her eyes were half-closed, a small sigh escaping her. Like Vaix, she was far to content to actually do anything, other then just lie against him, basking in the glory of being with her husband. She smiled at that thought, her teeth instinctively finding their way into her lip, gnawing it slightly, before she stopped. She loved the feeling of Vaix's strong chest underneath her, her body rising and falling with each of his unneeded breaths. She twitched, stretching her sore muscles, though it was a good 'sore' one that came from something she loved.

---

Keith groaned as Roxa decided to leave him in charge. He was a giant cat tor godsake, what the hell was he supposed to be able to do. He glanced up, narrowing his eyes at Raven, letting out a warning growl. The second she made a move to caught Iggy's hair, he leaped forward lightly, pushing her away from the sleeping, well unconcious young vampire. He wouldn't let her do that, that was going to far in his books, not to mention he'd catch hell from Roxa, and had no desire to get himself in that position. Roxa would probably scream herself hoarse at him, then throw him outside like a naughty pet, and he didn't want to be treated as such. He shook his head at Raven, uttering a final growl, before disappearing out of the room and to the kitchen. He was thirsty, and there was water there. Smirking, he jumped onto the counter, knowing Roxa hated when he did this, she defended him when Raven said he wasn't allowed, but when Raven dropped it, he got a lecture, it was rather entertaining to watch. He lapped at the bowl of water, before deliberately stretching out, shedding small cat hairs everywhere. He rather enjoyed being a pain in the ass, Demitri didn't seem to mind, and as long as Raven didn't have to clean up, she didn't seem to care. He eventully hopped down, streaking off to the bedroom he now shared with Demitri, he was feeling playful, and seemed to be overwhelmed with energy, and had taken to bouncing around the house.

Demitri sighed, walking back to the house, two styrafoam containers in his hands.
"We're back" He called out as he pushed open the door. Alexi walked in, looking a little blood drunk, he was staggering, "Damn" He groaned.
"Told you that girl was to loaded to drink from" Demitri lectured, as he peeked around the house looking for the others.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Vaix continued to breath only for the pleasure of feeling the effortless weight of moving the person that lay on his chest. He saw her look up at her contently, and the arm around her moved up to stroke her cheek gently, as though soothing a child. He hummed softly to himself, only hushing when he realized it was a tune with an unpleasant background. It was a pretty one, and to someone that didn't know the history behind it, it would just seem to be a soothing and gentle song. Despite these thoughts, he really didn't even acknowledge the matter. This present moment was to peaceful to be shaken by his past. He took in a deep breath and sighed it out again, enjoying his bliss as he started to fall asleep...
---
Raven looked frustrated as Keith pushed her away and growled to her to keep off Iggy. "You're no fun," she whined, "It's just hair, it grows back. Makeup comes off, dresses too." She crossed her arms, watching Keith as he glared at her before retreating for a drink. Raven grinned and turned back to Iggy, however, before she could do much more than cut a small amount of hair, Keith went dashing by in play. Naturally the demon was far more interested in play than tossing around lifeless objects, and she morphed into a black cat and tore off after Keith full throttle, chasing him around as he ran with the occasional playful nip at his heels or roll unto her back in playful submission, she and Keith, after all, had no monarchy with each other. Both needed to survive to live on, both the same of everything, therefore their dominance was the same, and raven's submission was little more than a display of nothing.
In the middle of batting Keith's ear she stopped at the smell of food and Demitri's and Alexi's voices. Forgetting Keith she took of down the stairs, trotting up to Demitri, still in cat form, and rubbed up against his legs affectionately for the food, seemingly having forgotten that she could be civilised and just ask.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Keith was enjoying the bouncing around with Raven. His tail flicked back and forth as he prepared to pounce on her, when the door opened. His ears pricked as he heard Alexi and Demitri returning, as well as the wlecome scent of food. Chasing after Raven, he effortlessly caught up with her, a happy bounce in his step.
"Look at you" Demitri teased, "Your fur's a mess" He groaned playfully, as he knelt down, stroking Keith's head. He had already set up Raven with her container of food, so she was muching away contently. Keith purred, nuzzling Demitri, waiting impatiently for his turn to be fed.
Laughing, Demitri did as the cat was begging him to do, and set him up along side Raven.
"What's Iggy doing up here?" Alexi muttered, causing Demitri to turn. "Taunting Raven?" Demitri suggested, scooping Iggy up and moving him to the basement, it was safer, not to mention he had no desire to look at the little pain in the ass.
"Well, you'd think Roxa would know better" Alexi said as his brother returned upstairs, "You'd think" Demitri commented, groaning at the mess that was on the couch. Though he had been bandaged up, Iggy had bled through.
"Lovely, blood and cat hair" He muttered, heading into the kitchen to get a few things, before returning and beginning to clean the couch.
"Raven, Keith's shedding again" He muttered under his breath as Alexi went upstairs to change. He knew Raven would hear him, so he wasn't concerned, he knew Keith would get cleaned up, whether he liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Raven was very pleased with her receiving food, and when she found she couldn't eat fast enough as a cat, she turned back into a human to stuff herself faster. Being a demon, she still had that pounding instinct that told her if she didn't get it down, there'd be whole hoard ready to take it from her. She was not very lady-like at all, she used her bare hands sat with her legs spread wide like a child, sauce and things everywhere on her face.
She'd had a mouthful of food when Demitri commented on Iggy, "Roxtha, lefft Keiff in charge oth him," she muttered, spraying food a little as she started to feel more full and her intake calmed down to a more pleasurable speed. She listened to the Roxa conversation calmly as she ate, chuckling at Demitri's sarcasm on the state of the couch. She swallowed as Demitri commented on Keith's fur, "Is he? Alright I'll give him a bath in a bit. Brush him if you like, I'm sure he'd love that." She glanced at Keith, reached over and touched his hair to test the density before snapping her fingers and letting a black fine toothed brush plop into her hand. It wasn't all that pretty, looking like a cross of rotting bones and mud, but it wasn't such things, and if one had to guess the material, they'd say metal or hard plastic. Being a demon, she couldn't really poof anything pretty or gorgeous. She brushed Keith with one hand to test it, before nodding approval and whipping the sauce covered comb at Demitri. "There," she muttered, "Knock yourself out."

It was at that point Roxa got through the door with a package of blood in hand. At first she found Raven and Keith and look repulsed by how Raven was eating, then she noticed Iggy was gone and assumed the worst. "Raven what did you do to Iggy!" She snarled, watching Raven look up, startled, before pointing the finger of blame at Demitri, and continuing to eat. Roxa stared at Demitri and waited.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Keith shuddered, finishing off his meal much more daintly then Raven. His tail flicked as he was scooped up by Demitri, whom had wiped off the comb.
"He's in the basement Raven, I didn't think leaving him upstairs where Raven could get to him was such a good idea" He said, shaking his head in annoaynce.
"You better give him a bath, cause I'm not doing it" He grumbled at the demon as he raked the comb through Keith's fur. Keith sighed, curling up contently as Demitri brushed him. Besides Raven, Demitri was the only one Keith tolerated doing this, Roxa couldn't even get near him with a brush anymore. She had tried to trim his fur one day, which had freaked him out, and also left him looking ridiculous, so since then, everytime she approached him with scissors or a brush he took off. Not that that seemed to stop her, she seemed convinced that, like with Iggy, she was the only one who knew how to properly do things.

Demitri sighed, shaking his head, "He's still asleep, bleeding through his bandages though, got blood all over the couch" He glanced at her, "Alexi took care of it, re-bandaged him up and gave him a bit of his blood, kid seemed to like it" He said as Alexi emerged from the basement, his wrist neatly wrapped.
"He's sleeping, comfortably, I'd let him sleep, then get him to eat when he wakes up" The blond vampire said to Roxa, watching her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next