Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Shaye winced, she had expected Vaix's reaction to Drake, and she wasn't going to argue with him over that matter.
"Don't worry about it, I do believe he's contracted to Carr though, but I'm not entirely sure" She said with a small shrug.
"Vaix, calm down, Iggy's probably visiting with Keith" She murmured, shaking her head and stroking Xayden's hair to calm her son. She needed some reassurance from her son right now, Vaix looked pissed, which she had anticipated. She sighed, rubbing a hand over his face, lightly, smiling as Xayden calmed. She shook her head, resting on the pillow, yawning a bit, her eyes fluttering a bit. She was exahusted, beyond exahusted and she wanted to sleep, but she didn't want to, not if Vaix needed her.

Keith looked at Iggy, awestruck.
"Thanks Ig, but honestly, I dunno how to do any of this" He sighed, "I need to make a contact that's not gonna screw anyone over, keep Raven away from Shaye and her family, stuff like that, and well, I dunno how" He looked at the little vampire, accepting the cross, though his eyes grew pained at the sight of the necklace on the chain.
"Thanks Ig" He murmured, sliding it around his neck, "So, will you help me?" He asked gently, if anyone could out-sneak Raven, it was Iggy.
"We can't do it here though, Shaye has a protection spell on the house, so Raven can't get near Xayden" He murmured, "Summoning her here would rip her apart"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:35 pm

"Carr?" Vaix muttered softly. Well, at least it wasn't Aren then. He wished he knew who Carr was so he had a sense of just how tied back the demon was. He frowned and shook his head as he was instructed to forget about it. Fine. There was no poit getting upset about something he knew nothing about anyways.
He shook his head at Shaye's comment on his brother though, "Igy doesn't just pay visits. When he wants company he sits in a corner and whines until someone notices him. He doesn't just come upstairs with a stack of books for a visit. He's up to something..." He glanced at Xayden's still sleeping form as Shaye caressed his small face. Xayden made a soft, tired noise and lifted a heavy hand to grip his mother's shirt. Vaix gave a small smile and sighed, curling up around his son again. He couldn't do it, he couldn't be grumpy and look at his son at the same time. It was too impossible. He was a terrible parent.
He watched Shaye lay down, looking tired. He frowned, knowing he'd probably tired her out today, and now she didn't want to sleep because she worried about him as he did for her. "Sleep if you're tired my Love. I'll be fine. Right here where you left me when you wake up, I promise." He smiled lovingly to her, setting down and watching her lovingly.
---
Iggy smiled up at Keith at his reaction, he'd been expecting it full on. "I know you don't know what to do Keith, and I know what sort of contract you're looking for in general. I also know you want my help, because SShaye would never help you with anything Raven involved, Vaix would become jealous of you, Draq would probably kill Raven on sight, and ren and Carr are to innocent and clueless to do anything but what they're told...I'm all you got." He said it as if it was something he enjoyed saying, but he couldn't help it. He had his family back the way it was supposed to be, and though he hated Raven, he wouldn't midn her if she was properly 'leashed'.
"Of course I'll help you," he muttered to Keith with a soft smile. "We could summon her in your house, send Roxa and the others off on an errand. It really only takes an hour to do the spell." He shifted closer to Keith, looked up at him sadly and muttered, "and you're sure it's Raven you want? Not an Angel? I could try and get Lina back...but for all I knwo she's probably been reincarnated, and gotten different names millions of times over by now... Did you know that Keith? If you're a vampire, and you're patient, you can still find you're soulmate again." He smiled softly to Keith, then yawned and shook his head to clear it. "Man, I had such a good sleep..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Shaye sighed, curling up around Xayden as he tugged on her. She kissed her son's cheek, looking at Vaix.
"Better be" She murmured, kissing him lightly, her head resting under his chin, as she had curled around Xayden, wrapped in Vaix's arms. She was exahusted, not really from Vaix, but from the pain of his leaving, her body shook for a moment, she didn't want to remember that, but it would haunt her for awhile. She sighed, yawning a bit, looking at Vaix with a tired smile.
"Night, wake me up if you need anything" She murmured, sighing tiredly as her eyes closed. She was comfortable, beyond comfortable, wrapped around her son, his tiny hand gripping her, well, not so tiny anymore, he was growing to fast, but he'd always be a baby to her.

Keith sighed, wincing, "Iggy, I already betrayed Lina once, I'm not bringing her back for my selfish desires" He murmured, "I dunno what I want Iggy, I just know that, despite everyone hating Raven, she helped me with something" He sighed, "Yea, my house would work, it's not hard to get everyone out of the house" He mumbled, sighing and shaking his head.
"Glad you slept well" He teased, though he looked exahusted, though he wasn't sleepy, not at all.
"So you'll help me?" He asked, he did need Iggy, needed him to make the contract basically, he was incapabable after all.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Vaix sighed, watching Shaye curl up close to him and Xayden, which he was more than happy to except. Though he was slightly confused at her 'better be' comment. So she didn't know if Drake was contracted at all? He frowned at the idea of the demon not being contracted. But you never knew, maybe Drake was too low a level for a contract, in which case he could just be a pet or something. No. It was intelligent, had to be, or he wouldn't have been able to help Shaye with her dreams. He shifted a bit restlessly and sighed again.
"Night," he muttered back to Shaye as she fell asleep curled against him and Xayden. He wasn't going to sleep for the fact he'd just wake everyone up again, and probably scare his son to no end. He settled for letting himself focus on listening to Iggy's conversation with Keith. His eyes narrowed instantly as he caught Raven's name multiple times over, something about Keith needing help, and Iggy going on about excepting the plea. What was going on? Well, if he confronted them he'd never know, so all he could do was listen.
---
Iggy smiled softly as Keith winced, edging closer to his adopted brother and muttering, "Alright, I just thought I'd let you know there were easier, more friendly ways of doing things. Angel's are pittiful, but like demons, they aren't souls, aren't human, and despite their purity, they're more devoted to their jobs in heaven, or paradise, or whatever you want to call it, than making sure you'll feel loved. Angels don't do contracts you see. Don't need 'em, and Lina, there's no telling where she is now, after all this time. She could be on earth, or in heaven, or hell, purgitory, anywhere really." He paused and glanced up at Keith with another soft smile, "That's why you want Raven right? She fills your void?" As much as Iggy wished he could fill Keith's void, he knew he couldn't. Keith did do a fantastic job of filling his though, which was why he was so clingy to the vampire.
"Yeah, I'll help you. I won't do it for you. No one knows what you want but you. I can write out the contract, I can edit your ideas, but it has to be you're contract Keith. Not mine. I won't make it for you. So being as clueless as you are right now, I'd suggest you start reading." He smiled warmly up at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Shaye shifted, waking a few hours later, it was morning, and she had stuff to do. She yawned, looking over at Vaix and smiling.
"Morning" She said, blinking as if she didn't really believe he was here. She reached over, poking him lightly, smiling and shaking her head. She felt silly, doing something like that, but she needed to reassure herself. She sighed, looking down at Xayden, she was positive he'd be awake soon, as would the rest of the kids, and she had promised waffles. She slipped out of bed, pulling her short robe on, over her night gown, "I'm gonna make the boys breakfast, do you wanna come with me? Or stay here with Xayden?" She asked curiously, looking at her finacee with relaxed, green eyes. Xayden would be fine on his own, but she wasn't so sure about Vaix, he was being clingy, not that she minded, she was being just as clingy, and she wanted him to come with her, but she wasn't gonna force him to leave the bed if he didn't want to. She pulled her dark hair up in a loose pony tail, looking in the mirror for a moment, making sure that it was out of her face. She normally never wore her hair up, but when she cooked, it just made more sense.

Keith looked at Iggy, "That's all I ask" He murmured, wincing as he spoke of Lina. His hands clenched on the blanket for a moment.
"Drop it Iggy" He snapped, the young vampire was pushing his buttons, badly, and it would end with him through a wall if he wasn't careful. He growled, "Yes Iggy, she does, as awful as that is" He grumbled, pulling the book over to him and flipping it open for a moment. He was getting tired, and he wanted to sleep, but he wasn't sure Iggy would leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:49 pm

It seemed Vaix had listened to Keith and Iggy all night, because before he knew it, Vaix had woken up and poked his face. He blinked, watching her curiously and smiling with a raised brow, shaking his head at her actions. "Good Morning sleepy," he sat up slowly, leaving Xayden curled up in a little ball on the bed. He looked torn between his son and coming with Shaye, he glanced at Xayden, then Shaye again, and begun to ponder carrying his son around. Just leave him he, his mind uttered to him, and he nodded to Shaye, standing and trotting over to her wrapping his armd around her in a hug and kissing her lovingly. "I'll come with you," he muttered with a smile, letting go and taking her hand instead.
"Did you have a good sleep?" he asked softly wandering downstairs with her, glancing atKeith's closed door a moment before frowning and carrying on. "I heard Keith and Iggy talking about contracts, Raven, and Lina last night. I think they're planning something..." He twisted his head to look up the stairs again, pausing in his walking before carrying on again.
It was Iggy's ideas no doubt. Poor Keith was being baited into something he'd regret later.
---
Iggy jumped as Keith's voice was raised at him, he let out a nervous laugh, and stared at the ground a moment. "Sorry Keith," he muttered a bit like a pouty child, he glanced a bit at the book Keith was reading, then back up at Keith. He was growly, Iggy'd done it now.
"Umm," he looked at the book Keith was reading, then let out a gust of hair. "I'll just go then I guess, say good morning to Shaye. You look tired, maybe get some rest?" It wasn't so much as Kieth looked it than he knew Keith was just tired. He stood, smiled softly again and leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Shaye smiled as Vaix decided to come with her.
"I slept better then I have in a very long time" She said with a small smile. She returned his kiss, lacing her fingers with his as they wandered down the hallway. She looked at Keith's door, shrugging.
"Oh?" She sighed, shaking her head and frowning, "Oh well, there's nothing we can do about it Vaix, just leave it be" She murmured, "Help me make waffles?" She murmured, stepping past Xayden's sleeping friends and into the kitchen. She began to dig around for the stuff to make the batter and pulled out the waffle press, plugging it in. She began to make the batter, before pouring it in the press. She absolutely detested cooking, but she wasn't going to complain, it was for Xayden.

Keith nodded, "Bye Iggy' He closed the book, he was most definately in a bad mood now. He shook his head curling up in a ball and slowly drifting to sleep. His dreams were haunted with images of Raven and Lina, Lina in hell, dying everything.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Vaix sighed as Shaye neglected his worries about what Iggy and Keith were up too. He frowned, pouting over it a moment until she requested he help her make waffles. "Alright," he answered quietly, grabbing and egg and cracking it open sticking his tongue out at the egg whites that slunk out. He couldn't believe how disgusted he was by it, and yet, Raven had gotten him to eat worse things in hell. Far worse things. He could successfully say he hated the taste of harpie. Hated it.
He watched Shaye pour in the batter with a look of distaste, but obviously him and Shaye were the only ones around to hate the smell, because Xayden came rushing down seconds after the smell wafted, tripping over one of his friends and tumbling over to the kitchen door. "Waffles?" he gasped. Blinking as his friend whined and hit him passive-aggressively in the shoulder, "Too early," he whined to Xayden. But Xayden was obviously awake now, and so was the boy he'd tripped over.
Vaix smiled warmly, "Morning. Come eat your stinky waffles."
"You're dad doesn't like waffles?" The boy asked curiously, and Xayden shook his head. "No, Mom and Dad don't like stuff like that. They're picky." He smiled and wandered to his mother, gripping her legs, "Is it ready yet?"
Vaix laughed.

Iggy left Keith be, slinking down the stairs, partially hopping not to be noticed due to the energy downstairs. But the stairs made noise whether he liked it or not, and with a house full of good hearers, he had people looking over soon enough.
He watched Vaix bare a fang, and Xayden beam, and the friend that was awake look confused at his skittish appearance. "Morning," he muttered softly.
"Good morning," Xayden bellowed, waking his other friend in the process. "That's Iggy, he doesn't like waffles either, and he's my very bestest friend." He ran over to Iggy and wrapped his arms around Iggy's legs, Iggy being around the same height as Shaye.
Iggy swallowed, looking detached from teh affection his was being given, "Xayden," he muttered softly, and Xayden let go and smiled up at him lovingly. "Come meet my friends Uncle Iggy," and took his hand and dragged him down the stairs towards his friends. Xayden at this point, sadly, was already stronger than Iggy was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:59 pm

Shaye glanced at Vaix, chuckling at the face he made.
"At least you don't have to cook three meals a day" She grumbled, kissing his cheek in hopes it would cheer him up. She glanced down at her son, wincing at the volume of her son's voice.
"Xayden, honey, inside voice, please" She said, rubbing her ear as she opened the waffle press and unloaded the first waffle, putting it on a plate with a blob of whip cream and some strawberries. She glanced at Xayden's friend, "Yea they're ready" She said, putting the plate down on the kiddy table, and putting a jug of milk and some glasses out.

"Morning Ig" She said, trying to supress her annoyance. "Xayden, leave Iggy be, he's probably tired, hasn't slept much lately" She said, trying to save Iggy from being dragged to low in front of Xayden's friends. She finished the rest of the waffles, setting them up so the kids could eat, "Besides, you should come eat your breakfast while it's warm' She murmured, kissing Vaix's cheek, and sliding into his arms. She wanted to go shower, but the boys needed to be watched while they ate, and then had to be ready to go in time for their parents to come get them, around eleven.
"Your friends have to go soon, so hurry up and eat" She said, "Then we need you guys to help us clean up" She murmured, pouring the glasses of milk, as she didn't particularly trust them to not pour milk all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 am

"That's true," Vaix muttered with a smile, "I don't have to cook." He smiled over as Shaye as she kissed him. He watched Xayden with amused eyes as he showed off his sleepover excitement, though he wasn't too happy about Iggy's showing up. There really wasn't much he could do though, and Shaye was handling it fine, so he turned away and settled for putting batter in the waffle iron, ignoring his brother as best he could.

Xayden frowned as his mother told him off for paying attention to Iggy. He looked at Iggy, then at Shaye, then at Iggy again pulling him down to Xayden's height and whispering, " Do you want to meet my friends Iggy?"
Iggy smiled lightly to Xayden, sighed, and muttered, "Quickly, alright? I'm...tired." That wasn't true, he'd just finished sleeping all day, but he understood the excuse Shaye had given and didn't play against it. He let Xayden lead him over to his friends, waving lightly and smiling as he was introduced, then turning despite Xayden's offer to sit with them and wandering over to Shaye, laying his head on her shoulder and muttering, "Please don't worry Shaye. I promise nothing is going to happen to your family, under my cause, again. I'm just helping Keith out, he's lonely." He winced as Vaix snarled at him for being so close to Shaye. His eyes met Vaix's, the dropped to the floor like stones. "How are you Vaix?" he asked softly.
"You know perfectly well how I am." He pointed to the basement, "Be gone pesky brother."
Iggy smiled softly and shook his head, then did as he was told and wandered down into the basement before he hit a low, low.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:56 am

Shaye smiled at Vaix, though she flinched in suprise as Iggy's head rested on her shoulder.
"Mmm" She didn't know what to say, she knew Keith was lonely, she had known that for awhile, but she sincerly hoped his lonlieness wasn't affecting his ability to think straight. She jumped at Vaix's snarl, she knew he was protective right now, so she didn't shush him, just cast her eyes over at the eating kids, hoping they didn't notice the tension in the room. She watched Iggy basically make a dash for it, not caring to much, he wasn't to low, Vaix's anger would have pushed him up to a safe level. She rubbed her eyes, begining to clean up the breakfast dishes.

She looked over at Xayden, sighing and shaking her head, he looked happy, properly happy for the first time in awhile. She smiled, finishing up the dishes, it was quick, easy, and looked over at Vaix.
"So, any idea of what you want to do today?" She asked, wondering how long before Xayden began to ask if he could hang out with his friends, or if they could stay, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Vaix watched Iggy go with another soft growl, though he had caught Shaye's hint at teh glance to the kids. They had an audience; he had to behave...for now. "I don't trust Iggy as far as I can throw him, and I can throw him pretty far Shaye." He glanced at his soulmate in concern, "We could ask Keith what's going on between both of them I guess. Keith's pretty reasonable." He glanced at Xayden as he ate with his friends merrily, chatting away. One looked very interested in the conversation, but the other seemed more intent on his waffle. Vaix smiled softly and shook his head.
"I haven't the slightest clue what I want to do today...just do what we usually do I guess?" He gave a clueless smile and a chuckle, shaking his head. "Sorry, I'm no help..."

Iggy sighed, sitting on his bed, holding his face casually in his hands. Thinking. Keith didn't want to be persuaded for something others than Raven. Even Lina. He hoped Keith hadn't lost love for his soulmate because of Raven, that would piss him right off. Anyone could get a demon, but only the truly fortunate could love their soulmate.
He supposed there was nothing he could do besides help Keith do what he wanted, and feel loved later for it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding her head.
"I know Vaix, I'll talk to Keith later, he's probably sleeping now" She said, looking at Vaix and sighing, she watched Xayden, wondering what they were talking about, as she had missed the conversation. She chuckled, "Alright, I know, you're pretty useless, but I can handle it" She said with a small smile. She kissed his cheek, "Don't worry, I'll figure something out" She smiled, finishing tidying up.
"I need to go get dressed however, coming?" She figured Xayden and his friends would be fine, they were all well behaved kids.

"Or you can stay, I'll be right back" She murmured, supressing the welling of anxiety in her chest. She kissed Vaix's forhead, turning to walk up the stairs. She wanted to stay, but she needed to get changed, badly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:08 pm

"Oh gee, thanks," he grumbled at her useless comment. But he didn't disagree with her, he was very useless at these things. He wasn't overly concerned what the boys were talking about, he heard something about movies, and guessed that was what they were discussing, the movies they watched last night. He blinked and looked up at Shaye as she mentioned getting dressed. He smiled as she mentioned his coming, then blinked as she said he should stay. She got about the third or fourth step before he'd latched himself to her waist.
Whereas Shaye could shove aside her anxiety, Vaix would break down completely if he was left alone, partially because he did belief if he was left alone something would come along and eat him. Raven, in all the years he'd been in hell, had never taken her eyes off of him once, he'd grown to feel safe that way. It was no different now that he had Shaye, and memories haunted him.
"The kids are fine Shaye, take me with you too." He purred softly and kissed her cheek with an agile twist of his neck, being behind her currently. "Take me too," he muttered again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Shaye smiled, "I'll take you with me whenever I go somewhere" She reassured, turning on the stairs to kiss him.
"Don't worry" She reassured gently, taking his hand and leading him upstairs, "To be perfectly honest, I like it better when you're with me anyway" She said, pushing open their bedroom door and stepped inside. She shed her robe, chuckling at some of the ripped fabric of her nightgown.
"Oh goddness" She teased, shaking her head and slipping into the walk in closet. She pulled on a pair of faded jeans and a long, light blue t-shirt. She sighed, letting her hair down and smiling as she stepped back out into the bedroom. She grabbed her brush and began running it through her hair.
"Hmm, I wonder if I can con Keith into babysitting Xayden for a bit today" She said, looking over at her fiancee, "So we can get some stuff done, just you and me?" she winked teasingly, though she did want to discuss some finer details of the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Vaix smiled as she twisted to kiss him and agreed he could come along. He purred lightly and nodded, "I like it best when you're with me too," he purred lightly taking her hand and walking the rest of the distance upstairs with her. He watched her slip off her robe, revealing a battered nightgown. He smiled as she teased on it, though it was as much her fault as his.
"Could be worse," he muttered with a smile, tilting his head as he took a seat on the bed and watched her, half expecting her to change right in front of him. When she did take off into the closet, his mouth parted as he got to his feet and readied himself to say, 'take me too' again. But she came out before there was a need, it wasn't him being a boy as much as it was him needing to see her at all times to feel safe. He purred as he saw her again, all dressed. He still wasn't, cooking waffles in his boxers. None of teh boys seemed to mind, he didn't really have a revolting body to look at to put it gently.
"Stuff? What sort of stuff?" He smiled and edged closer to the end of teh bed, watching her curiously, expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Shaye smiled, "Hmm, lots of stuff, I was thinking maybe some wedding stuff" She said, shrugging a bit, "Set a date, maybe do some shopping" She smiled, "Besides, I do want some alone time with you" She slipped into his lap, curling up against him, and smiling contently. She knew they had to go back downstairs, but she wanted some time, just the two of them. She shook her head, "But we'd have to get Keith to watch Xayden, maybe take him out to do something, and of course, we have to wait until Xayden's friends are gone" She said, sliding away from him and grabbing him a clean pair of jeans, "Being the selfish girl I am, I don't want those other boys mothers to see you in just your boxers love" She said, grinning at him seductively, though she looked almost like the face of innocence as well. She sighed, holding her hand out to him, waiting patiently for him to get dressed, even if it was just partially.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:27 pm

"Sounds good," Vaix muttered, he would like to get the wedding started now, before Xayden got too old. He frowned as she mentioned shopping, "Shopping?" For Wedding stuff, you couldn't get around that, as much as he didn't like shopping, it needed to be done.
He smiled and wrapped his arms around Shaye as she came into his lap. "Keith's a good guy, I'm sure he'd love some time with his nephew...does Xayden know that Keith is Keith yet?" He didn't remember ever telling Xayden, or Xayden ever finding out. He shrugged it off, Keith would still be happy to be with Xayden. He frowned again as Shaye left him, but laughed as she pulled out jeans. "Oh? Just going to smother me in clothes and hid me from the other mothers I see.." He stood, taking the jeans from her and giving a responding kiss in return for the clothes, then slipping them on and asking, "Better? I personally like it better when I don't have to wear pants but...I suppose I can't go shopping in boxers, can I?" He smiled up at her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Shaye laughed, "Yea, Xayden knows who Keith is, calls him Keith the kitty still" She murmiured, smiling at Vaix as he commented on the pants.
"I also happen to like you better without pants on, but, alas, I dunno if I can stand the whole world seeing you in just your boxers" She murmured, stradling him playfully.
"But you know, I'm jealous that way" she teased, kissing the tip of his nose playfully and sitting up, so she was basically sitting on him, rather comfortably in fact. She had missed this, just being with Vaix, no worrying. She smiled, "I'm sure Xayden and Keith wouldn't mind spending the day together, they'll have fun, Keith's great with kids" She reassured, "Besides, that means we could have a just me and you day" She winked, needing to spend time with her husband-to-be.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Vaix nodded, so Keith's secret had been uncovered. Xayden seemed to have taken it well, which was either good or bad, he wasn't sure. Good that Xayden could handle knowing his uncle was a cat and a person, and bad for the fact that most kids would have been messed up knowing that, but Xayden was so used to the strangeness it barely fazed him. Heck, he doubted Xayden would even gasp knowing his dad had taken a 5 hour vacation in hell, and that was a bit sad to know too.
He laughed at the boxers comment from her, leaning back casually as she straddled him. "I know, it'd be tough, and I doubt even if you did let me, that the security would let me in the mall without clothes." He ell on his back with a dull thud as Shaye sat up straight, comfortable and unbothered by the female sitting on his legs.
"Yeah, I know. Keith'd probably be grateful to have the day with Xayden. This is his first time being able to properly interact with him afterall...right?" He remembered Keith's first time meeting Xayden, being a cat. But he didn't know otherwise.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:32 pm

"It's to bad, I bet you'd they'd let me wear my underwear in the mall" She said with a small chuckle. She glanced down at Vaix, a small smile on her face.
"Well, his first time interacting with him alone, he hung out with Xayden and Aren last night" She murmured, "But not a lot, so it will, in a sense, be his first time really with Xayden" She murmured, slowly sliding off of Vaix and kissing his cheek.
"So, shall we talk to him and then be off?" She asked curiously. She wasn't sure how Vaix would feel about dress shopping, she didn't have any serious views on him seeing the dress or not, but she wasn't sure how he felt about stuff like that" She murmured, "Also, before I forget, we need to set a date, like a serious, this is happening by then date"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:02 pm

"Hah, I bet they would too. But you'll do no such thing either, because that would make me jealous." He smiled up at her teasingly, though he settled to listen to her comment on Keith and nodded along. "Makes sense, and I bet Xayden would like to know Keith better too." He sighed, listening to the kids start running around in the house, laughing.
"Sounds good," Vaix replied to Shaye, watching her slid off him and ask for a set date. He blinked, "I think we have too little figured out to make a for real date yet Shaye. Give that some time, we'll work it out gradually, and once everything's planned out, we'll set a permanent date to set it all up." He kissed her cheek lightly, then slid off the bed and took her hand. "Come on, let's go see how Keith's doing."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Shaye shook her head, chuckling lightly.
"Ah, so you are jealous" She teased, smirking at him. She sighed, "I suppose, how do you feel about dress shopping?" She asked curiously, smiling at him and nodding.
"You wanna go see to the boys while I wake Keith up? It'll take me like two minutes" She murmured, knocking once on Keith's bedroom door, before pushing it open.
"Hey" She smiled at him, as he was semi-awake.
"Hey, what's up?"
"Would you and Iggy mind babysitting Xayden today?" She asked softly.
"Sure Shaye, I'd love to" He murmured, "Are you and Vaix going out?" He asked,
"Yea, need some alone time" She explained.
"Yea, I don't mind at all, it'll be nice to get to spend some time with him"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:37 pm

"Dress shopping? Sure... if you find it appropriate for the groom to see the brides gown before the wedding." In the olden days, something like that was unheard off, but it wasn't the olden days anymore, so he was quite passive. You had to be, or you ended up like Roxa, stuck in her time period forever.
He nodded and watched Shaye go, taking one step to get the boys, before twisting and running into Keith's room, wrapping his arms around Shaye just as she finished her two minute conversation. "Please don't leave me alone," he muttered in her ear, laying his head on her shoulder. He felt silly, like a child afraid of the dark. But he couldn't help it. He glanced at Keith and smiled softly. "Hey man, how's it going?" He paused, frowned, then muttered, "Hey listen, I hope you don't mind my asking but...what was Iggy doing up here with all the books last night?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Shaye smiled, turning in suprise as Vaix came running back to her She smiled, "Alright, I won't" she reassured, rubbing her fingers over the arm wrapped around her waist. She shouldn't have asked him to go alone anyway, that was her fault. She sighed, rubbing his arm again, "I don't mind the groom seeing the dress, considering I need someone's opinion, and the only one that really matter's, it's yours" She murmured, smiling at him.

Keith glanced at Vaix, "Nah man, we were just talking, Iggy's being pretty weird right now" He said evasively. He wasn't really going to talk about it, he was still fairly riled up.
"Right, well, if you guys wanna head out, I'll handle Xayden and his friends, and then we'll do something" He murmured, shaking his head and shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next