Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Keith looked at Xayden, before bursting out laughing.
"Alright Xayden, but first, we're gonna actually get some proper clothes for you" He said, picking the boy up and wandering back upstairs. He set Xayden down, finding a pair of jeans that looked like they'd fit him and quickly helping him trade them for the too-short shorts. Then he fixed his nephew's shirt.
"There, now you look like a normal human being, and not like a laundry hamper" He said, smiling at Xayden and checking to make sure his car keys were in his pocket.
"Alright, lets go" He said, taking Xayden's hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.

Shaye smiled at Vaix, "Okay" She murmured, fingering the dresses carefully. A small smile was on her face, she liked all sorts of different styles, though she didn't like the huge ball gown style. A semi-mermaid maybe, or something a-line with a nice train. She shrugged, looking over the dress again, trying to see if she noticed anything in particular that she was fond of.
"You can help me though, I can use all the help I can get" She said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:11 am

Xayden frowned as Keith picked him up and carried him upstairs, "No! I did it right, let's go to the store!" He let out a huff of inpatients as Keith switched his pants, which he wriggled into fairly obediently with only minor grumbling. Holding his arms out stiff for Keith as he straightened out Xayden's twisted shirt, he frowned as he was referred to as a laundry hamper.
"I am not, I did a good job getting dressed." He crossed his arms and looked pouty, up until Keith took his hand and mentioned it was time to go.
He became exceedingly energetic, bounding and yelling, "Horray, horray! Let's go!" and dragging Keith down the stairs with him, nearly running over poor Iggy in the process, for the fact he was still sitting on the stairs.
Iggy flinched at the wave of energy, gaining an insta-depression and curling up like a whithering spider. Keith hadn't responded to him, and he didn't know what to make of that for once. He shifted, looking up at Xayden and Keith and muttering, "Have fun."
---
Vaix sighed, following Shaye around as she neglected his dress style question, and requested help from him all the same. He guessed he'd just have to look around for anything that caught his eye, though it was hard, because he always had his eye on Shaye now ever since his return. So he settled for staying close to Shaye, always at the same rack as her, usually always having his shoulder brush against her for the fact he couldn't hold her hand when she was checking out dresses. "See anything?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 am

Keith glanced at Iggy sadly.
"Call if you need anything, you have my number" He murmured to the younger vampire, though he was contemplating calling Roxa, and having her come keep an eye on Iggy. His eyes brightened at that idea as he let Xayden drag him out the black Aston Martin sitting in the drive way.
"Come on" He helped Xayden into the back seat, as the boy was still a bit to small to sit safely in the front, and he didn't know if Xayden was vampire invincible, or if he took more after his shape shifter mother in that department. He started the car up, programming his GPS for the nearest Toy's 'R' Us. He smiled at Xayden in the rear-view mirror.
"So, did you have fun at your sleepover?" He asked, sending Roxa a text, giving her Shaye's address and asking her to keep an eye on Iggy.

Shaye glanced at Vaix, smiling as he kept brushing her shoulder, it was nice, being close to him, reassuring. She smiled lightly, glancing over the dresses, nodding her head as she pulled one particular mermaid style dress, though it wasn't the full mermaid, it was really nice. She held it up, looking at it through the protective garment bag.
"What do you think?" She asked curiously. It was strapless, which she didn't mind, though she wasn't sure how he'd feel.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:59 am

Iggy nodded at Keith's comment, watching him get tugged outside towards his car. He smiled faintly, then stood and wandered downstairs. The afternoon sun was starting to get to him again, and he didn't feel like having a headache. He did wonder what he'd do though, he felt sort of lonely, because the house was empty, even if he didn't engage in conversation half the time, he liked listening to the noise of people talking in the distance.

Xayden smiled, letting Keith lift him and buckle him into the car. It was a nice car, but Xayden was used to nothing lesser. Fancy cars were an always for him, so they didn't facinate him as they would a boy who'd never been in one before.
He nodded broadly at Keith's question, obviously excited to get new toys. "Yeah! I sure did, I like my friends..." He paused, "Do you think they'd still like me if they knew what I was Uncle Keith? I don't like lying to them..."
"Who were you texting?" Xayden asked, leaning forward to see despite his seat belt holding him back. "You're girlfriend?"
---
Roxa had been woken up by her cell phone going off, she glanced at the text with droopy eyelids, and blinked. "Baby sitting hey?" She shrugged and replied: 'Of course Keith, I'll be over there shortly.' She slipped from the couch and called out to the house of boys, "I'm going out, and I better not come back to any disasters alright?" She glanced at Michelle who was sitting in the armchair watching TV. "Be good alright? No suicide?" She watched him shrug passively, and rolled her eyes, "Right then, bye guys!"
With that she strolled out and started walking to Shaye's for the lack of having a car to use.
---
Vaix looked over the dress Shaye showed him. He could say one thing about it: In the older days, if she'd worn a dress like that to her wedding, she'd be laughed at. Now however, times had changed, and the fact that it was strapless didn't twitch him so much as what was going on at the bottom. Interesting.
"It's a wedding dress?" he asked curiously, regretting sounding so cluelessly blunt about it. "Sorry, that came out wrong. Try it on, we'll see what it looks like." He smiled up at her happily, kissing her cheek. He didn't care what she wore, the fact they were getting married was what really struck him as a wow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:58 am

Keith sighed, checking his phone as Roxa texted him back, he was relieved knowing that Iggy wouldn't be alone. He glanced back at Xayden as he asked him the question.
"Oh Xayden, I know it's really hard, not telling your friends the truth, but a lot of people don't understand. Your friends might, but their parents won't" He murmured, "And if people start to find out about us, we have to move" He said gently. "I know it's hard, we all have friends that are human, your mom especially, and she's had to keep her secret from them" He murmured, "A bunch of them will be coming to your mom and dad's wedding" He said gently. Shaye's only friends were human, mainly because she hadn't had time to make friends with other supernatural beings yet. His friends, Vaix's friends, they were all vampires, or other things. Keith stiffened at the mention of girlfriend.
"No, I'm texting a friend, asking her to come keep uncle Iggy company. I don't have a girlfriend" Keith said, forcing his emotions away and smiling at Xayden.

Demitri waved at Roxa, "Have fun" Alexi was curled up on the couch, fully taking advantage of no Raven. "We'll make sure he doesn't do anything to stupid" He reassured, rolling his eyes at his sleeping brother. He flicked the TV back on, it was nice being at Keith's house, it was drama free right now.

Shaye looked at Vaix, arching an eyebrow.
"Ouch" She teased, "Yes it's a wedding dress, style has changed since your day" She reminded him, a small smile on her face. She rubbed a hand through her hair, glancing over at the lady.
"Can you put this in a change room for me?" She asked, checking the size. Shaye was tiny, so her dress size was a two, most of the try on dresses were a ten, which was a more normal dress size.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Xayden sighed, but nodded at Keith's answer on lies. "Why do we have to move if they know about us Uncle Keith?" He paused as Keith spoke about his mother having to go through the same ordeal.
"To her wedding? Won't they get suspicious?" He couldn't help his childish accent on the word 'suspicious' as he watched Keith curiously.
"A friend? For Iggy?" Xayden tried to shift forward to see who Keith had been talking too, but the reply had already been answered, and the phone already put away. He blinked, "She'll be nice to Iggy right? Not like Daddy?" He smiled softly, leaning back in his seat, "Drive Uncle Keith! To the toy store!" He giggled, looking back at the window to see if he could spot Iggy before they left.

Vaix chuckled, "I said sorry. I'm not used to seeing dresses like that. It's been a while since I've seen a wedding you know." He smiled watching the lady nod and take Shaye's try on dress, he glanced back at their options and sighed, "So many choices for you Shaye, We have our work cut out for us." He continued to remain close to her, still brushing his shoulder against her as he rooted around the rack looking for anything that caught his eye in particular.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Keith smiled gently at Xayden, "We're pretty good at hiding who we really our Xayden" He said, glancing down at his phone and chuckled.
"Yea, Roxa's really nice, she loves Iggy" He murmured, rolling his eyes at Xayden for a moment.
"What am I? A chauffur?" he teased, pulling into the toystore parking lot.
"Here we go" He said, parking the car and sliding out. He carefully helped Xayden out of the car, a small smile on his face as he took his nephew's hand.
"Come on" He said, letting Xayden lead the way, he was fairly laid back about this whole thing, he could see other parents in the parking lot, looking stressed and what not. He didn't understand why, but he figured it had to do with all the shouting.

Shaye smiled at Vaix, "Well sheesh" She teased, kissing his shoulder as she brushed it, looking through the dresses.
"There's a lot to do" She agreed, looking around, pulling another dress down and carefully holding it against her.
"How's this?" She asked him curiously, she wanted to see what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:07 am

Xayden blinked, but nodded. He trusted Keith's faith in their ability to hide their secret, and Keith certianly knew more than he did on the subject.
He shifted, in his seat as Keith mentioned a girl called 'Roxa'. "She loves Iggy? Is she Iggy's sweetheart, like Vaix and Shaye? I thought Iggy coudn't love things." He looked confused at the Roxa topic, obviously thinking harder than he needed to on the matter.
"What's a chauffur Keith?" He asked with a innocent smile after his demand was responded too. An insult maybe? He sort of doubted it.
He sprang from the car as soon as it pulled into the parking spot and shut down, needing no careful help. He laughed, took Keith's hand tightly and tugged him along towards the store.
"How many toys may I have?" Xayden asked curiously as he wandered through the front enterance with Keith.
---
Vaix looked at the next dress she help up and smiled, "Beautiful, they all are, and every one of them will look perfect on you. You know that..." He kissed her cheek gently, "I want you to have the dress that makes you feel even more perfect than you are now, and really, I think you look gorgeous in anything, so I'm really going to be no help with opinions."
He smiled and started rooting through the rack again, pulling out another white dress with a sort of boat neckline, decorated in bunched silk streams from the neckline down the dress. "Like this one?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:13 am

Keith sighed, "Roxa's a friend of Iggy's, she sort of acts like his mother" He explained.
"A chauffer is someone who drives for other people, it's a joke" He said, stepping inside the store.
"Hmm, I dunno, why don't you pick out a few things and we'll see" He said, smiling at his nephew and letting him set the pace and lead the way. He smiled a bit, wondering what sort of toys Xayden wanted.
"So, what kind of toys do you want?" He asked curiously, glancing around and smiling. He didn't know, but he was guessing sports equipment, and probably some more grown up things, like those nerf guns and what not.

Shaye handed the dress she was holding to the woman.
"Um" She looked over the dress that Vaix was holding. "Ummmmmm" She chuckled, "I dunno if that's really me" She said, shaking her head and rubbing her eyes.
"Why don't I try on what I have so far, and you can tell me which one you like better?" She suggested, "That way we can narrow it down a bit" She said, sticking her tounge out at Vaix.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:49 pm

"Oh,"Xayden muttered curious to meet this person who acted like Iggy's mother. Iggy'd always struck him as the orphan boy chilling in the basement, not controlled by anyone anyhow. "Will we see her when we get back?" He asked Keith curiously as they strolled through the store, Xayden stumbling along at Keith's giant steps.
He nodded at the chauffeur description, but looked excited at the mention of toys. "Okay, five toys?" He held up all five digits of his hand, but became thoughtful as Keith asked him what he wanted.
"One of my friends has Army Men we played with. It was fun, I like those guns that make noise too...oh, and a basketball? I like that game." He smiled up at Keith with big greeny-blue eyes.
---
Vaix held the dress as Shaye pondered it, making his own face at her as she told him lightly that she didn't like it. But at least he'd tried right? He put the dress back and nodded. "Sure Shaye, let's go try them on." He left the dress wrack and took Shaye's hand instead of brushing his shoulder against her's.
He wandered over to the change room the lady had been putting the dresses in. "Ladies first," he muttered holding the change-room door open for her, blinking curiously as the lady offered to help Shaye into the dresses. But he let Shaye make the call on that one.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Keith smiled, "Sure, I bet Roxa wants to meet you" He said, glancing down at Xayden.
"Five toys, sure" He nodded, "Basketball? Alright and army men, sounds good" He picked Xayden up, setting him on his shoulders. The store was fairly crowded, and he didn't want to see his nephew get inadvertantly trampled or something. He wandered into an aisle that looked like it was filled with the sort toys boys liked, so he figured this was a good place to start.
"See anything?" He asked, setting Xayden down now that they were out of the crowded main floor.

Shaye smiled at Vaix, lacing her fingers with his. She stepped into the change room, glancing at the woman.
"Uh, sure" She said, smiling a bit.
"Though, these are gonna be really big on me" She nodded at the dresses.
"Alright dear, well, your fiancee here can sit and wait while we go in here and get ready" She said. Shaye glanced at Vaix, "Is that alright with you? You can help me if you want" She figured he didn't want to be alone, so she wasn't going to force him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Xayden hadn't been expected to be picked up, so he squeaked in the process. But he laughed as he took seat on his tall Uncle's shoulders, feeling bigger than everyone in the store, which was what all little boys wanted. To be big.
He wasn't disappointed when Keith set him down, nor did it take him long to see things that appealed to him. He grabbed his Uncle's hand and dragged him along like his own human shopping cart and pointed up to the selection of basketballs on one of the higher shelves. "I like the blue and red one!" He declared, mostly because they didn't have much colour options, just regular ones, and some branded ones from popular sports teams.
---
Vaix blinked, glancing at Shaye, than at the woman who was giving a sort of look to him at the offer for him to join them. He shook his head for the sake of his dignity, but not his comfort or sanity.
"I'll be fine," he muttered with a smile, "You won't be long right?"
He saw the lady roll her eyes and hold aside the curtains for Shaye. "We'll be quick," she responded almost sarcastically, and he didn't blame her, because it was strange to offer your husband to change with you than have him act childish enough to ask how long she'd be out of his sight.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Keith smirked, letting Xayden tug him along. He didn't mind at all, he did really care for his nephew.
"Um, the red and blue one?" He asked shaking his head and carefully reaching for the ball, holding it carefully while Xayden looked around. He didn't mind, not with Xayden, it was actually fun.
"SO I guess you don't mind spending the day with your uncle then hey?" He teased, knowing from earlier Xayden would have much preferred to spend the day with his friends. He also nunderstood that, he was a kid and wanted to play with his friends.

Shaye shrugged, smiling at Vaix and disappearing into the change room. It took a few moments, but the dress was so large on Shaye that it was easy to get in. SHe steped out of the change room, laughing.
"This is ridiculous" She said, looking at Vaix curiously.
'How's this?" She said, if fitted, the dress would look awesome, but without, it was really unflattering.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Xayden jumped excitedly when Keith reached up and took the ball, but he didn't take it from him, instead he took off to look at everything else in the ile. It was more of a sports ile, and due to Xayden's lack of education, he didn't know what any of them, besides basketball, was. He pointed to a soccer ball.
"What is it?" he asked Keith curiously, "Basketball?" Then he pointed to a baseball kit, "What is that? or that, or that?" He started pointing to everything that caught his eye that he didn't already know about. just wanting the word, not the explanation behind the sport for now.
He paused as Keith mentioned his minding spending time with him. "Me? No...I love Kitty Keith." He wandered over and hugged his tall Uncle's legs. Then he paused, and asked curiously, "Are you a vampire were-cat, Keiths?" He smiled, taking Keith;s hand again and taking off to find more things he liked.
---
Vaix was fidgety as soon as Shaye left his sight. His eyes trained on the curtains and nothing else for fear she'd sneak out when he wasn't looking, as illogical as it sounded, it was the mind of a scared being. He wouldn't be thinking straight until he was in company again, and right now, he was mostly alone. But it didn't last long enough to cause too much trouble, and Shaye stepped out of the room, looking like the dress was ready to fall off her any moment.
He tilted his head one way, then the other. Then asked rather bluntly, "Forgive my lack of dress knowledge but...I'm pretty sure you need a smaller size Shaye. It doesn't fit you right..." She still looked good in it though of course, stunning, like always. But it was hard to soak in the dress properly when it sagged so terribly on her.
"Nice," he muttered with a soft smile, "If it fit you better I think it would look great. How do you feel about it?"
---
It had been a while since Roxa had entered Shaye's house. But a hassle to find Iggy. She didn't know the house, so she'd spent half of her time looking in every room, opening all the doors looking for Iggy's room, until finally she found the basement door. Typical Iggy, no help at all. But at least she knew the house by heart now. Beautiful place to raise a child, she was dying to see the newest family addition, this time, it was literally family by blood. But not to her, just to Shaye, Vaix, Iggy, and Aren in a literal sense. But to her, she still considered the little one her family too, because she felt like Iggy's mom replacement.
She strolled downstairs, finding Iggy curled in a corner, watching her with the same innocent, spooked purple eyes he usually had. She smiled warmly and wandered over to him. "Iggy," she purred softly, "I'm so happy to see you. I miss you, come upstairs with me, you shouldn't be in the dark all the time, it's unhealthy." She scooped him up, blinking as he didn't talk to her, or protest or anything. He clung to her tightly, and hide his face up against her, allowing her to carry him upstairs, and sit on the couch with him.
Roxa smiled lovingly and kissed the top of Iggys blond haired head lightly. "How have you been sweet heart?" she asked gently, watching him curl up against her and continue to hold onto her shirt like a child.
"Lonely," he whispered back.
Roxa blinked then frowned, "Because I left without telling you?"
"Partially," Iggy muttered back quietly, "the fact everyone hates me sucks too..."
"Everyone doesn't hate you Iggy," Roxa grumbled back with a sigh.
"Yes, yes they do... I...I did some bad stuff to get my way, Roxa..." Iggy remained unmoving.
"Bad stuff?" Roxa grumbled with a frown, "What bad stuff?"
Iggy was silent, then looked up at her with big sad eyes. "Would you stop loving me too if I told you?"
Roxa frowned, growing concerned now, "No Iggy... What did you do?"
Iggy just watched her sadly, giving a light smile at her distress before muttering, "I played god..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Keith watied patiently for the questions to stop. He smiled, "The checkered ball is for a sport called soccer, and the bat and small ball belong to a sport called baseball" He murmured, shaking his head and smiling.
"There are lots of fun sports" He said with a small grin. "No, not really a vampire were-kitty Xayden, it's really hard to explain, even to me" He chuckled, "But sometimes I'm a kitty, and sometimes I'm like this" He nodded to his lanky frame, before letting his nephew tug him along. He wondered how Roxa and Iggy were making out, after all, Roxa still had no idea of the stuff that had happened.

Shaye sighed, "No, none of the dresses are going to fit me" She explained, "I'll have to pick one and then order it, then get it fitted" She shrugged.
"It's sort of hard to imagine, but it's a nice dress" She said, "Though, I don't think I love it, so let's try on the next one and go from there" She murmured, stepping back into the change room. Again, the change only took moments, since there was no struggling, and then she stepped out. This dress, despite the size, looked fantastic on her, as if, with the right fit, it had been made for the petite brunette.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Xayden smiled as he got the names of every ball he didn't know about. "Do sports always have a ball Uncle Keith?" he asked curiously. Though he paused to listen to Keith deny being a were-kitty. Drat. He thought he'd had it there.
"Oh. Magic?" he asked curiously, smiling up at Keith before tugging him along and directing his attention to the toys around him again. He wandered over into the action figure section and stopped at the sight of a dinosaur package. It was a big toy, holding a T-Rex, two Velociraptors, a jeep and two armed men.
"Oh wow!" he exclaimed, "What is it?" he gasped, pointing to the dinosaurs having no idea what one was.
---
Vaix nodded, taking Shaye's thoughts into consideration. "Good idea, lets see the next dress." He watched her disappear, and once again fell into a very fidgety state, which stopped only when Shaye walked out in a stunning dress. His eyes widened a bit, the dress was still to big, but he could look past it. Shaye looked gorgeous. To the point where he just tilted his head to one side and stared at her, with his mouth parted slightly.
"You think he likes it?" the lady helping Shaye muttered sarcastically.
---
So Roxa had been given the whole spewl of drama she'd been excluded from. Iggy had fallen silent, and had taken to clinging to her even tighter than before when she lacked words to reply to him with. Finally, however, Roxa did speak.
"So let me get this straight... You killed your brother to get rid of Raven, the delayed bringing him back because you wanted to teach him a lesson, at Shaye's expense, then when you did bring him back you left Raven behind so Keith's now lonely, so now you have to bring Raven back so Keith can make a deal to protect his family and allow your curse to be lifted? And now you're scared because you think if Keith has Raven back he won't ever pay attention to you again? ...That's...that's a lot to take in at once Iggy." She felt him flinch and sighed as he looked up at her and muttered,
"So you don't hate me?"
"Why would I hate you? You've fixed Shaye's family problems, and you will be fixing Keith's loneliness. But you know what? Even if Keith forgets about us, you'll still have me. Promise..." She wrapped herself up close to him and smiled softly as he hid against her. He was scared, anyone could see that. He had every reason to be as well, she'd never forgive Kieth if he abandoned Iggy a second time. Iggy didn't have the mental strength to put up with so much abuse, the fact he had his real brother hating him for the rest of his life was enough, let alone having his seconds brother forget he even existed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Keith looked thoughtful for a moment.
"Almost every sport has a ball, or something of the sort" He said, smiling at his nephew.
"Magic, sure, that works" He said, watching Xayden with a bemused expression as he saw the huge toy.
"Those are dinosaurs, lots of little boys like playing with them. Do you want to get it?" Keith asked, picking up the box and examining it, holding it so Xayden could see all the parts and what not. It would be a good toy, because it had so many pieces his friends could play too.

Shaye chuckled, "I'd say so, and in that case, I believe we have a winner" She murmrued, smiling at the sale's lady.
"You sure?" She asked, smiling.
"Positive" Shaye responded, disappearing into the change room to slip back into her clothes.
As she came out, the woman prepped a measuring tape.
"Alright, let's get your measurments, and then we can send in for a dress more your size. Once it arrives we'll have a fitting and get on with the alterations and waht not" She said, as Shaye nodded and obediently spread her arms so the woman could get her numbers.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:18 pm

So every sport had a ball, interesting. "I will make a sport that doesn't use a ball!" Xayden declared with a grin, becoming even more cheery when Keith nodded at the magic thing.
"Magic Fairy, Kitty Keith!!" he laughed, clapping his hands before listening to the new word of the day.
"Dinosore..." Xayden repeated, taking the box from him and looking at them curiously. "Like Draq?" he asked, "Is Draq a dinosore?" He only asked because he saw the painted pterodactyl in the distance on the box's front display. It didn't really look like Draq, because Draq didn't have a beak, or wings with so few fingers separating the membrane, but as far as Xayden was concerned, it was flesh toned, it had a point in the back of it's head easily mistaken for large ears, it had leathery wings, and long pointed nails, it was a Draq.
"Can I have it?" he asked with a wide smile, holding the toy that was about as tall as he was.
---
Vaix smiled at Shaye's enthusiasm, blinking out of his trance as Shaye spoke and moved back into the change room. He stood watching as Shaye came back out and the lady twiddled with a roll of measuring tape, declaring Shaye had to be given her numbers. Vaix smiled and wandered over as close as he could without being in the way of the woman's work.
"Do we prepay for the dress now? Or when it arrives?" He looked at Shaye and smiled happily.
"One step closer to being officially united Shaye."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Keith chuckled.
"Alright, you do that" He rolled his eyes at Xayden's next comment. He frowned, studying the box, "No, Draq's not a pterodactyle, he just sorta looks like one" He explained, "And yes, you can have it' Keith said, hoisting the box into a nearby, empty cart so that he wasn't required to carry it.
"Alright, anything else? Or is this all you want today?" He asked curiously, picking Xayden up so he was sitting in the cart, it made it easier, plus, what kid didn't like a free ride?

The woman smiled, "You pay a deposite on the dress now, and the rest later" She explained, as Shaye smiled happily at Vaix.
"Yupp" She murmured, squeezing his hand as she handed the woman her credit card. The dress was expensive, so the deposite was half the cost of the dress, so when Shaye came back, all she had to do was pay the other half.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:02 pm

"No?" Xayden frowned hearing the strange bird dinosaur wasn't Draq, but it disappeared immediately as Keith stated he could have the toy. He smiled, letting Keith take it to put it in the cart. He opened his mouth to reply to Keith's question, only to squeak as he was again picked up, and this time, instead of being placed on shoulders, he was placed in a cart. He laughed and bounced around, twisting so he could look ahead. "Push the cart Uncle Keith! Push push!" He jumped some more, almost tripping over the packaged basketball, having completely forgotten Keith's question.
---
"Ahh," Vaix nodded in understanding, smiling as Shaye took his hand as she gave her credit card to the lady.
"So Shaye?" he asked curiously, "What shall we do after we've sorted the dress out?"
He watched Shaye pleasantly while she got measured out, and once that was finished and recorded, the lady handed over a slip, "We'll need your signature, phone number, and address please."
Vaix frowned, "Why does she need our address?" Once again, it was the nervous child in him that made him weary of handing out his address to strangers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Keith chuckled at Xayden. His nephew was so amusing, and it was really nice to see.
"I'm pushing" He teased, walking down the aisles, slowly of course, so Xayden could point out anything else he saw. He also kept a firm eye on the boy, just in case he did fall or something, he'd hate to return a damaged Xayden to Shaye and Vaix.
"So, what do you think your parents are doing?" He asked, smiling a bit.

Shaye glanced at Vaix, "In case they need to deliver the dress" She explained, squeezing his hand reassuringly. She took the slip, signing and jotting the info down. She knew Vaix was anxious about stuff like that, but anyone could go on google maps and find out where they lived, so honestly, she wasn't to worried. She smiled, "Alright, we're done here" She said to the lady with a smile.
"Um, we need to work out catering for the wedding, for those that like food, um, music, date, time, invitations, lots of stuff. Decorations..." She smiled, lookling at Vaix happily.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:44 am

Xayden sat down instinctively as soon as Kieth made the cart move. He wove his fingers in between the cart's bars, and vibrated with the energy of picking out his first toys and experiencing the excitement of having something new to play with for the first time.
"Mommy and Daddy?" He scrunched up his nose, "Oh they're probably doing adult stuff," he gave a passive wave of his hand. "Food shopping maybe...or clothes, or gooey kissy stuff." He only said the last one for observing how close his parents had become lately, closer than usual, ever since his father had stayed over at Aren's for a bit.
He stuck out his tongue, "I won't turn out like that! No gooey, yucky, kissy stuff for me!" He paused as they passed the electronics section, where he caught glimpse of a boy playing on a video game tester.
"What's that?" he pointed to the boy, "What's he doing to the TV, Uncle Keith?"
---
Vaix blinked as Shaye explained why the company needed the address, it made sense, but he still didn't trust it. So he remained tense, especially when Shaye handed out the slip back to the lady. He watched the lady raise a brow at him, obviously his stress about the matter was easily told by his body language.
He glanced at the floor a moment, then looked over to Shaye with a smile as she mentioned more wedding planning stuff. "And where would we get that done?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Keith smirked, Xayden was like all little boys, though when the kid hit high school age, he'd be a heart breaker for sure. It would be tough though, his mom and dad would look more like siblings then parents, that was for sure.
"That? That's a video game" He said, smiling. "You hook it up to the TV, and then play a game" He explained, pushing the cart over so Xayden could see.
"See? He control's the game character on the TV" He figured Xayden would be interested in stuff like that, most kids were. Ipods, laptops, cell phones, all that stuff was becoming popular amongst young kids. He shook his head, remembering the times before any of that stuff had even been close to invented. What a strange world he lived in.

Shaye squeezed Vaix's hand reassuringly as they left the store.
"I was thinking we should hire a wedding planner" She said, shrugging, "That way we have help, and someone to remind us of all the things we need to do" She sighed, "We really do need to set a date if we do that though, because that's the first thing they'll want to know" She wanted to set a date, it'd be fun to have a goal to work towards.
"You need to get a tux or something, also, we need to figure out the wedding party"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Xayden narrowed his eyes as he saw Keith smirk at his pledge to not fall for kissy stuff. "What?" he demanded, "You don't think I'll be able to do it do you?" He twisted in the cart and poked Keith's nose confrontingly. "I'm a man! Men don't get all mushy like that!" With that said he sat back down and crossed his arms as if Keith's smile and put a damper on him temporarily, and it was temporary, because it disappeared as soon as Keith spoke about the Video Game thing, which fascinated him.
"You get to control the characters on TV?! I want one! I want to play Aristocats! Please Keith?" He out on Puppy dog eyes, not getting the fact that you could control everything on the TV you needed the game and you limits were the limits of that game, and sadly, there was no Aristocats game. (-_-" pooey, they should have one...)
---
Vaix tagged along after Shaye closely as they left the store, he kept a firm grip on her hand, as if he thought she'd be pulled away any second, which he did think lately, with the empty headedness of being in hell wearing off, and the tramas sticking with him, he was becoming increasingly protective.
"A wedding planner would be a good idea," he agreed. "A date?" he paused, "I can get a Tux no problem so no worries about that, tuxes aren't like dresses. Just get measured out and your done. Wait for delivery..." He kissed her cheek lightly and paused. "Well, how soon do we want to do this? This week? This month? This year? We should settle that before we get a perfect number..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Keith sighed, "Alright, alright, I believe you can do it" He said, holding up his hands in mock defeat. His nephew was such an odd ball. He sighed, "Xayden, it's not like that, you have to buy specific games, not just plug it in and play with any old character" He murmured.
"You buy a special game system, and then you buy games for it" He said, frowning. He wasn't sure how Shaye and Vaix would feel about him buying Xayden a game system.
"I think you'd have to ask your parents if you could have that" He said finally, he was already spoiling their son, buying him a game system might be over kill.

Shaye smiled at Vaix, "Way to easy" She teased, "Um, well this year for sure, maybe sometime in the next few months? It'd be nice to do it before Xayden's to old" She murmured, looking at her husband-to-be happily.
"So what I can do is call a few planners, meet with them, and then get started" She murmured, smiling and leaning her head absentmindedly against his shoulder.
"Sounds good?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next