Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Vaix laughed as Shaye scooped the baby up and he hid. He straightened himself, watching Xayden hide his little face in Shaye's shoulder, still laughing as he tried to hide, still without knowledge of the whole: "If I can't see you, you can't see me" deal. He smiled, wandering after Shaye. "I doubt he will, it's already eight pm, he doesn't look to tired to me." He glanced at Iggy, who seemed even ore out of it then before. Vaix rolled his eyes, "I wonder about you sometimes, you know that Iggy? You know the whole rooms full of positivity, and you know the result of your partaking in it, but you still stay, to the point where you can't be left alone, or you'll tear your wrists apart." He kissed Shaye's cheek, then the top of Xayden's head, then strolled over to Iggy, crabbing him by the collar of his shift and dragging him along like luggage. Iggy didn't fight, didn't move, or even speak beyond a small grunt. Vaix started to drag him downstairs, he could read a book or something to pick himself back up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Shaye watched Vaix, rocking absentmindedly from side to side. Xayden yawned, rubbing his eyes, maybe they were wearing him out, which was good. She sighed, kissing his head, still rocking. She figured if he fell asleep on her it'd be easier to get him to sleep in his room. She knew it was a bit scary for him, first night alone, in his room, and she hoped he'd relax and fall asleep now with her, and then he'd be okay. She sang softly in his ear, sighing in relief as the baby nodded off, thumb making it's way intp his mouth. She sighed, carefully walking up the stairs, she sighed, seeing Xayden's room for the first time, her eyes shone, and she sighed, she was really impressed, it was perfect. It still needed a few things, but in essence, it was perfect. Carefully she lay him down in the crib, still small enough, thank god, and pulled the blanket over him, kissing his forhead. He whined a bit, but fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Vaix left Iggy laying limp of the bed, he grabbed whatever book caught his eye and tossed it at teh vampire, then sat down beside him and took his wrists, pre-binding them, to keep him from getting the idea of biting. Roxa usually did this, look after Iggy. He wondered where she'd gone anyways, she'd missed an awful lot, all the Raven trama, Aren, Drake, Xayden, loads. Plus, he missed having to not look after his brother, he acted like a child, like he constantly needed looking after. He was a sneak, because Vaix knew he could look after himself, he just wanted the attention, he always just wanted the attention. He watched Iggy gently reach forward with his free hand to the book, then mutter softly, "You picked Tom Sawyer."
"So what?"
"Are you implying something of me?" Iggy asked gently.
"Are you implying something of ME?" Vaix grumbled back with a roll of his eyes. There was silence to follow, as Vaix dropped the harm he'd been working on and grabbed the free one, ignoring the countless light brown scars from all his previous bites.
Iggy sighed, opening the book and muttering, "I always like Tom. He's such and interesting character, even if he is devious."
"Reminds me of you," Vaix muttered calmly.
"Does he?" Iggy muttered dryly, "maybe that's why I like him so much."
Vaix grunted, dropping Iggy other hand and leaving the bandage roll on his night side table, then walking to the door, only to be stopped by a rather blunt question from Iggy.
"Do you love me?" Iggy asked softly, "I mean, now that you don't have that contract anymore, you could be my brother again and everything. You don't have to hate me."
"I didn't have to hate you before I got the contract either did I?" Vaix grumbled, watched Iggy wince with grim satisfaction before leaving, "Try not to rip yourself apart okay? For Shaye?"
There of course, was no reply.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Shaye sighed, rubbing Xayden's back as he rolled onto his stomach, cuddling the stuffed dog Shaye had gotten. She smiled, leaning down to kiss him again, before walking out of the room, the door half closed behind her. She really had calmed down, Xayden tended to bring that out in her. She sighed, peeking into the master bedroom, looking over it curiously, she smiled, despite the bed being a mess, the room looked amazing. She sighed, shaking her head and grabbing the photo albums of the table and carefully walking down the stairs, she sat down, pulling the stack of pictures to her and begining to put them in. Carefully on the back of each, she wrote the date and Xayden's estimated age, who else was in the picture, and what they were doing. She looked down at the album, in a day he had changd so much. She leaned forward, feeling overwhelmed. She loved her son, of course she did, but he growing was begining to really scare her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Vaix made his way up the stairs to the main floor, then up the stairs again to Xayden's room, and their room. He entered Xayden's room first, wandering to his bedside and leaning in to kiss the baby goodnight, then turning and wandering back to their main room, where he saw Shaye already writing on the backs of photos. He sat down beside her, seeing she'd already tapped down a lock of hair from the space that said: _____'s First Hair Cut. He took a seat by her, kissing her cheek gently and muttering, "How's it coming Shaye?" Then he began to write down what was happening on the back o photos as well. He hummed gently, unwavered by his conversation with Iggy. You couldn't really talk to him when he was in such a low state anyways.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Shaye glanced up, smiling brightly at Vaix.
"Hey, it's coming" She said, neatly writing 'Xayden and Dad playing' on the back of one of the pictures, dating it and popping it into place.
"Wanna take a look?" She asked, she didn't even bother to ask him about Iggy, it was a touchy subject, and she didn't want to strain the relationship more then it was. She sighed, they'd have to talk about Raven eventually, but she didn't want to argue, not anymore. She looked at him, smiling, he had chosen her, at least she had that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:02 pm

"I'd love too," Vaix muttered to Shaye with a loving smile, finishing up with his olden style, flowing writing telling about Aren holding Xayden. The dates were easy, it was either today, or yesterday. That's how long they'd had the camera.
He shifted the album over to himself, a lot was already filled out from his previous work on the main pages telling Xayden's age and stuff, but Shaye had filled in pictures and comments in the spaces he'd been unable to fill before. He looked threw the pages with a smile while Shaye wrote on the back of the rest of the pictures. The way it was organised, it looked like they'd had Xayden for years already. He sighed, "Xayden's really growing..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:07 pm

"I know" Shaye said, sighing and looking through the book with Vaix.
"Accelerated growth, I mean, wow' She just shook her head, it was ridiculous. She smiled, "At least it looks like he had a good childhood" She said, looking down and tracing the family picture Aren had taken with his finger. She smiled at him, cuddling with him and yawning.
"Bed time?' She asked softly, putting the books and extra pictures away to be worked on tomorrow. Sighing she cuddled into the new bed, smiling. "Mmmmm comfortable" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Vaix laughed, watching Shaye declare bedtime and slink into the bed. He smiled, still only wearing pants, they were slacks too, easily enough turned into pajamas. He crawled inti the bed beside her and smile warmly. "I know, it's almost impossible to leave. So soft." He purred and stretched out, grabbing the pillow on his side and basically curling around it before smiling back at her and yawning. "Love you, and you're right. We at least made it look like he's aged a long while." He smiled again, shifting deeper into the bed's comfort.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Shaye smiled sleepily, carefully kicking her clothes off until she was just wearing her bra and panties. She sighed, curling in the blanket, falling asleep almost instantly. She was out, until..
"Moommmmmy" And was bounced on. Gasping, Shaye woke up, "Xayden?" She blinked, a five year old child was bouncing on her, laughing.
"Oh" She groaned, looking at her son as he bounced on the bed, jumping onto Vaix next.
"Dadddddddddy" He cried, obviously over night the child had aged, ridiculously so.
"Xayden, baby, I-" She rubbed her eyes, "Please kiddo, calm down"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Vaix jumped sharply as Xayden roared them into consciousness. He sat up sharply, out of instinct, and instantly pulled the older child off Shaye and into his own lap before Xayden caused her more discomfort with his energy.
"Xayden," he breathed, awed. He'd grown, a lot, two years worth. He glanced at teh clock, four hour sleep. He sighed, closing his eyes and holding the wriggling energy wracked baby in his arms as he struggled and cried out, "let go, let go!" He shook his head and looked to Shaye with a light smile, "more pictures?" What else could he suggest? He sighed again, kissing the baby...kid's cheek and letting him go, watching him begin to bounce again agility on his two more balanced feet. The spin in the air showed his back, and the wings cramped growth underneath it. He grabbed his son's shoulders and pushed him down, pulling up his shift and watching two proportioned wings fall into relaxation at the newly found room. They were interesting wings, different on each side, though both were half angel half demon. The base of the right was demonic, bat-like, but the slowly melting down to the tip had the primary feathers used by angels and birds to fly, and vice versa on the left wing. He shook his head and let Xayden's shift fall however it wanted. Xayden wriggled free and began bouncing again, wings tense and taking no swing in his movements, staying clear of his active feet.
Vaix looked at Shaye with a small smile, " guess we have to start worrying about jumps now."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Shaye let out a groan, sighing thankfully when Vaix pulled Xayden off of her. She looked at her son, "More pictures" She agreed, looking at Xayden's wings curiously.
"Oh those are gonna be a problem" She said, shaking her head and looking at Vaix on his statement about jumps.
"Goody" She said, sitting up, "Xayden, are you hungry?" She asked softly, he laughed. "Yea mommy" He bounced away from Vaix, scrambling in her lap.
"Alright, I'll get you something to eat while dad sets up your new bed, okay?" She asked, setting him on her hip. She sighed, "You wanna do that? He's not gonna fit the crib anymore" She said to Vaix, kissing Xayden's forhead.
"Mommmmmmm" He whined, pushing her away.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:45 pm

"Sure Shaye, I'll set up Xayden's bed." He smiled and stretched out as Xayden was transitioned into Shaye's lap again. Then he slipped from bed, arched his back in another stretch, and made his way to the basement, remembering almost bitterly that that was were Iggy was staying. He frowned, wondering of maybe Shaye had sent him there deliberately to help with his relationship with his brother. He paused at teh top pf the stairs, and decided it would be better to take the crib down first, less trips back and forth that way, seeing as how the room was down two from their room. He began the easy task of taking the crib down, slipping it into it's box, which had been stored in Xayden's closet, then wandering downstairs towards Iggy's room/the basement.
He poked his head in with a light frown, almost hoping Iggy would be sleeping or something, when he got no greeting, he continued his way downstairs, dropping off the crib ad looking over at where Iggy hung limp by the neck. He rolled his eyes and wandered over pulling a knife from the drawer and cutting the rope down. "For a smart guy, you really do use stupid ways to kill yourself, you know that Ig?" He put the limp body on the bed, and snapped Iggy's neck back into it's proper place. Then patted his shoulder lightly and went to the bed stuff, grabbing all he could fit in his arms, and making his way back upstairs, leaving Iggy to recover, which he would within the hour now that his neck was aligned again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Shaye walked down the stairs with Xayden, he was bouncing in her arms, but yelled when ever she tired to put her down. She sighed, finally putting him down, ignoring his crying as she made him some breakfast. She wrinkled her nose in distaste at the scent of human food, but Xayden loved the stuff, though his preferred drink was blood. She checked the time, eight am, god. She wondered if anyone would come visit today, if they did, they'd be in for a hell of a suprise. She put the platic plate at the kiddie table they had set up for their son, watching him eat with his hands, grimacing at the mess. She heard Vaix, and frowned, wondering what he was doing, something about Iggy being stupid. She shrugged it off, Iggy tended to get melodramatic, she'd talk to him later if needed. She sighed, leaning on the counter.
"Mommmmmmy, I wanna go swimming" Xayden declared, pushing his empty plate away.
"Swimming?" Shaye looked confused, they had a lovely pool, but she certainly didn't trust the five year old to swim.
"Yea, I wanna be a dolphin" Shaye laughed, Xayden didn't have shape shifting abilities, just some of the DNA, is blood was a silvery black colour, but besides that, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:43 pm

It took Vaix around three trips to get all the stuff up to Xayden's room, counting the mattress. In his final trip Iggy'd hauled himself into a sitting position, holding his obviously sore neck. Vaix hadn't said anything, because Iggy's hanging himself wasn't unusual. Shay'd never witnessed it, but back when they'd had their own house, just him, Roxa and Iggy, They'd have to cut his down a bunch of times because of all the positive energy around him. He learned to think of it as nothing but a display, a cry for attention, and an alert that Iggy wasn't feeling emotionally stable. Just a cry for attention as he'd stated earlier. But he'd grown so used to Roxa looking after Iggy, and his resenting Iggy, that he didn't lift a finger to aid him, or even speak to him. He just left him be, like he always did.
He glanced at Shaye as he passed by, who was talking with Xayden, smiled warmly and carried on his way. Setting up the bed as the instructions willed him too, then loading in the mattress and began making the bed.

Iggy sat, watching Vaix come in and out once after regaining consciousness. His head was pounding, he felt like crap, physically and mentally. He'd managed to sit up, though his neck throbbed. He could barely hold it thanks to the heavy rope noosed around his neck like some tacky necklace. His eyes were sad, almost abused looking as Vaix didn't even acknowledge him. He missed Roxa, he missed Keith. They'd always been kind to him when he did stuff like this. He didn't want to go upstairs, the last thing Xayden needed was to see his uncle with a rope around his neck and a shaken emotional state. He curled up, waiting to see if maybe Vaix would come back down, he had already guessed not however.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Shaye sighed, "Swimming?" She asked her son again, shaking her head and sighing.
"Yea" Xayden clapped his hands and tugged on her PJ shorts.
"Maybe later, first we should go help dad set up your room" She said, watching Xayden scamper off upstairs. She laughed, though she figured she should go check on Iggy. Walking down the stairs she found Iggy, rope around his neck. She balked, but remembered, Keith telling her about this.
"Iggy" She said sitting next to him and rubbing his back gently. She didn't really know what else to do. She was basically there if Iggy needed her.

Xayden barreled into his room.
"Dadddddy, mommy said we could go swimming later, I wanna be a dolphin, can we go?" He babbled all at once. Looking at Vaix, before giggling and running over to him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Vaix jumped as Xayden came rushing into the room and started spewing something about swimming and dolphins. "Uhh..." he was confused, sure Xayden was still too young to swim on his own, let alone shift into a dolphin. He patted his son's back and shoot his head with a soft laugh. "Did she now? Well, better get your swim shorts on." He knew up until this point Xayden didn't even know what swim short were, let alone the fact he had them. He'd finished making up the bed, and lumbered off to Xayden's dresser, finding the swim shorts and tossing them over to Xayden. "Where is your mother anyway?" He asked curiously to Xayden.

Iggy looked up as Shaye came down, swallowed lightly, and as if he thought it would help, tossed the hanging end of the noose behind him though the ring of the noose still wrapped around his neck. He'd probably need to cut it off. He watched Shaye as she sat by him, a sort of abused look to his face as she did. His eyes flickering to the ground as Shaye touched him, then to the rope still swaying from the roof of the room that he'd been cut down from, then to the floor again. He stiffened, turning his head ever so slightly towards Shaye as if he wanted to look at her, but didn't have the guts too. Then he laid his head on her shoulder and sighed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Shaye sighed, "Oh Iggy" She said, wrapping her arms around him and rubbing his arm lightly. She carefully took the rope around his neck and snapped it, making sure that she got it all away from him.
"Iggy, would you like to come swimming with us?" She asked softly, she didn't feel comfortable leaving him alone right now. She sighed, still rubbing his back lightly, she was just trying to be there for him, as a sister, if he needed her and all that.

Xayden bounced around, "Yay" He squealed, wrapping his arms around his dad's leg. He took the swim shorts, looking at them curiously, before taking off his clothes and squirming into them.
"Mommy? She's downstairs" He said matter-a-factly. "Let's goooooo" He whined, though he was extremely excited.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Vaix laughed at his boy's enthusiasm, he grabbed him by his shorts to keep him from taking off and muttered, "Calm down Xayden. Wait for me before you go anywhere okay?" He reached into the closet pulling out a pair of yellow water wings, as well as one of those inflatable water rings, then took his son's hand and walked towards out towards the pool. She was downstairs, probably with Iggy, giving him attention or whatever Roxa and Keith did to him whenever he made a suicide attempt. He rolled his eyes and continued on his way, calling out as they passed Iggy's door, "we're going to be in the back okay Shaye? Come anytime you're ready."

Iggy didn't make any fuss when Shaye grabbed his noose and snapped it in her hands. He looked up at her a bit, the expression same as always when he wasn't at his best. He shrugged at the swimming comment, unsure what to say. Xayden would be there, and Shaye. At least he had two people in his life to hold onto again. He shifted a bit then muttered, "Sure Shaye." It was better than being all alone right? He breathed in a soft breath, looked over at Shaye, forced a smile, then stood and took her hand, giving it a light tug as if to will her to come with him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Shaye smiled at Iggy, "Sure Vaix, be up in a few' She called after her fiancee, standing up and allowing Iggy to tug her along.
"Do you have a swimsuit?" She asked him, "Or do you just wanna sit by the pool?" She asked, she was wearing her suit under her cothes. She walked upstairs, following Xayden and Vaix into the back yard.
"Oh good, I was gonna grab him a life jacket, but those should work" She said, sitting on the edge of the pool and dangling her legs in the semi-warm water.

Xayden fussed but waited for his dad. Finally, they were outside and he and Vaix were in the pool. He glanced up as Shaye came up.
"Mommy, uncle Iggy" He cried out, splashing and laughing. "I'm a dolphin" He cried, splashing Vaix pretending he was the aquatic mammal. Shaye laughed, "I see that. Look at you" She said, smiling at her son.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Iggy definitely wasn't leading Shaye after the small tug to beckon her to her feet. He kept a tight grip on her hand, eyes trained at the ground, and a small frown on his features despite Sahye's worry for him. He glanced up at her as she commented on if he wanted to swim, and shook his head lightly. "I'll just sit." He wanted to see Xayden, because he hadn't for a while now, and god knows how much he'd developed, and how much prep he'd need before his next big growth spurt. He hoped Vaix was talking lots to him, showing him things and giving words for them, Xayden would need that and he bet Xayden would want to learn too, he'd been a very interested baby when Iggy had been helping him. He paused at the door a moment, before allowing Shaye to walk him outside slowly, cautiously. He saw Xayden in the pool with his father, wearing a pair of bright yellow water wings and splashing around. Iggy sat a little farther back from the pool than Shaye, watching Xayden with a small smile, though really, Xayden's happy energy was dragging him down again. He wouldn't let it show if he could, he wasn't about to demand Xayden's discomfort for his own smile, or hide away in his room. He had a family, he wanted to be a part of it without causing trouble.

Getting the water wings on Xayden had been a bit of an effort. Xayden had immediately tried to get in the pool, and Vaix had had to lung forward to keep him from reaching his goal. Then he'd trapped Xayden with his knees pressing either side of him and blown up the water wings, slipped them on and watched Xayden fling himself at the pool. He's stood, undressed into his own pair of black and white swim shorts, and hopped in the pool with Xayden to make sure he didn't hurt himself.
He'd looked up as Shaye appeared, Iggy in rear, the noose no longer around his neck, good. The last thing they needed was Xayden asking what something like that was for. He laughed as Xayden began to splash more enthusiastically to Shaye and declare again that he was a dolphin. Then calmly he'd smiled at Shaye, almost silently asking her how things had went, and if she needed any help. Iggy could be...dramatic, he could wear you down with his constant need for attention. He didn't want Shaye to be worn down over matters that she really shouldn't be lifting a brow at.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Shaye smiled reassuringly at Vaix, nodding her head to let him know she was alright. She looked around the back yard.
"This will be perfect for a wedding" She said softly, glancing around the area with a happy smile. She laughed as Xayden splashed her, "Baby" She grumbled, though caught herself.
"I-" she laughed, as she was swamped with water again, "Alright, alright, I'm coming in" She stripped her shirt off, sliding into the pool wearing her red bikini top. She smirked as Xayden swam over to her, grabbing at her arm.
"Mommy" He said, reaching up, wanting a hug. Shaye smiled, bending slightly and scooping him up.
"So dolphin boy, having fun with dad?" she asked.
"Yea" He cried out, reaching out for Vaix and splashing back in the water to splash at his father.

Shaye looked over at Iggy, sighing and rubbing her eyes.
"Sure you don't want to come in?" She asked Iggy, ducking under the water a bit as Xayden splashed at her. She smirked, swimming under her son and carefully standing up, getting Xayden on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Vaix looked over as Shaye mentioned the wedding. He smiled warmly, the yard was perfect for it, and he could picture it already, despite the fact there was usually a girl throwing flowers down the ill he bet Xayden would love to do that too, dressed up in a small tux or something along those lines. He grinned as Xayden splashed Shaye into the pool, only to have Xayden bombard him with water himself. He laughed, shaking his head and splashing Xayden back lightly, knowing if he wanted too he could swamp the little fart. Xayden laughed in response however, and looked over as Shaye addressed Iggy. Vaix rolled his eyes, "Don't get your hopes up Xayden. Iggy's not much of a swimming fan, he sticks to his books." He grinned again as Shaye positioned Xayden on her shoulders, and he gripped her hair like reigns.
When Iggy shook his head and muttered, "I'm fine where I am now thanks," Vaix lunged forward so suddenly and sharply Iggy cried out, he grabbed his brother playfully by his shirt collar and ripped him into the pool like a rag doll. Iggy's fingers leaving long gouges in the earth at his desperate attempts to stay on land before he was flung into the pool.
Iggy gasped instinctively for air as he surfaced, coughing water out of his lungs and scrambling out of the pool instantly, glowering at Vaix.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:54 pm

"Vaix" Shaye gasped, trying to glare at him, though she was chuckling softly as Xayden gripped her hair, obvious startled by Iggy's violent reaction. She sighed, smirking, Xayden was getting introduced to this new vampire world rather quickly, though he seemed to be fine with that. She sighed, ducking back under the water as he scrambled off of her shoulders. He swam over, well, splashed over to the side of the pool, the water was deep everywhere, so he couldn't properly touch the ground anywhere. He smiled at Iggy, though the bright blue-green eyes looked a bit concerned.

Shaye sighed, swimming over to Vaix and wrapped her arms around him. She kissed his shoulder lightly from behind, a small smile on her face.
"This is nice" She said, keeping a careful eye on Xayden.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Vaix laughed, shaking his head at Iggy's reaction and giving puppy eyes to Shaye when she glared at him, only to find her laughing herself. He watched Xayden swim off to Iggy to make sure he was okay, though Xayden was learning to swim far faster than Vaix ever learned how. When his eyes shifted back to Shaye he found her clinging to his back with her lips pressed to his shoulder. He smiled, twisting his head to kiss her cheek gently and chuckle. "Yeah, it's really nice, isn't it?" He was enjoying himself, he knew Iggy would recover, he'd just been playing after all, water never hurt any immortal in the first place, Iggy was just being dramatic again.

Iggy shivered a bit at the dampness of his clothes, the way they stuck plastered to his skinny form. He felt revealed, a bit humiliated, and startled, though he shouldn't have expected anything less from his brother. He watched Xayden come over quietly, smiling lightly to him at his look. "I'm fine, Vaix just startled me." He patted Xayden's head and asked him calmly, "do you know here dolphins live Xayden?"
"In the ocean," Xayden replied to him with a wide smile.
"That's right, good job. Want to do some math?" He grabbed two pebbles and showed them to Xayden, "this is called adding," he muttered, with you put one thing with another to make a number bigger. See, I have one pebble here. One. But if I put the second one with it," he held up the second, "One. Then I have two. One, Two. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next