Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Shaye sighed, smiling as Aren pulled into her driveway.
"Thanks brok and I know" She said with a small smile. She slipped from the car, laughing softly at Xayden.
"Hey baby" She murmured, "Thanks for watching him Ig" She was really impressed with him learning a new name, a new word.
"Good job Ig, thanks for teaching him" She smiled, "I got your stuff from Keith's place, all your books" She murmured, "So you can set up the basement how ever you want" She looked at Aren, "Wanna come in?" She asked, "I can show you around, I'm assuming Vaix's is napping, so I guess I'm on baby duty for a bit" She wrinkled her nose.
"Speaking of which" She looked seriously at Xayden.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Iggy looked over at the trunk as Aren opened it for him, pointing out which box held which. He grabbed as many as he weak form could hold, then trotted up to Shaye and smiled at her gently and muttered, "thanks for letting me stay with you Shaye." He smiled pleasantly to Xayden, who watched him, looked at Shaye and laughed, "Ig!" and pointed to the vampire, obviously pleased with his mother's being impressed with him, despite the state of his diaper.
"Yeah Vaix is napping upstairs, in your room," Iggy muttered with a soft shrug, "wake him if you'd like, he was in a bit of a bad mood before he passed out though, just warning you." With that Iggy took off into the house, opening the door located to the side of the stair case, on it's wall, and wandered down to his own room, it was a bit of a mess, though it was furnished, it was pile with things in storage too, just the way he liked it. He began to sort his things.

Aren smiled, "I'd love to come in Shaye." He looked at Xayden fondly as the baby began to fuss, "I can help you with that if you'd like." He didn't want to sit on the couch and watch her work, it was bad manners to him no matter where you were.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Shaye smiled at Aren, "I can handle a diaper change, but if you wanna help me babysit, that would be awesome" She said with a grin, walking into the house. She kicked her shoes off setting them on the map at the front door. She walked inside, nodding her approval.
"Wow" She murmured, still not used to seeing the house furnished like this. She shook her head, "I'll let him sleep, he's earned it" She murmured with a small grin. She nodded at Aren to follow her up to the nursery. She poked her head in, smiling in suprise, it looked amazing. She set Xayden down on the changing table, changing him with practiced efficency and putting some clean clothes on him as well. He played with her hair and made a few burbling noises.
"Hungry?" She asked, Xayden was eating some human food now, which was a bit worrying and he could walk on his own, thanks to Iggy, though he toddled a lot.
"You're growing up to fast for me" She said, carrying him downstairs before setting him down. He ran over to Aren, hugging his leg.
"Up?" "And we have another word" Shaye said, smacking her head.
"Can you take some pictures of him?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Aren followed Shaye around, not knowing where he was going, having never seen the house before, he watched Shaye change Xayden, then blinked as Xayden started to eat baby food, already. He shook his head in disbelief, agreeing with Shaye, "too fast indeed." He pulled out the camera again snapping a picture of Xayden hugging his leg. Baby already walked. What had Iggy done to him to make him know so much in their short absence? He knelt down, Xayden reaching for the camera, and Aren taking his hand and putting it away before snapping another photo of Xayden, then handing the camera to Shaye, followed the baby's request and picked him up. "Alright," he muttered. Settling the baby on his arm with expert care, then bouncing him lightly and looking to Shaye with a soft smile, sitting on the couch. "This house is really nice, cozy. I like it, you picked a good one."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Shaye smiled, coming back from the kitchen with a sippy cup of juice.
"Thanks, we all really like it" She said with a small smile.
"Since when did you become so good with babies?" She asked him, handing Xayden the sippy cup, he was so advanced, nearly two years old in five days, way to much for her. She sighed, rubbing his already growing hair affectionately. She watched him suck on the juice, a soft smile on her face. She heard Iggy setting up his room, it was his to do what he wanted with. She looked at Aren, rather enjoying just spending some relaxed time with him.
"We're gonna have the wedding in the back, when we actually get a chance to plan it" She said, shaking her head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Aren laughed at the baby comment, "I dunno, I've never really looked after a baby." He'd looked after Shaye when she'd been a toddler, but that was about it, besides, that had been so long ago, he could barely string experience from it, he'd only been nine or so after all. Drake had found him wandering actually, he'd come straight to Drake's house, trying to sell straw hats door to door for money to survive. He'd been scared of course at the sight of the demon, but Drake had basically raised him, not that he needed to be, Aren had been so independent he'd basically run the house since getting comfortable there. Carr had always been around too, and Drake he saw s a friend, despite the fact he could be looked upon by many as his adopted father, Drake was too immature for that, whatever his physical age. Maybe that was why he was good with Xayden, he was basically a toddler now already. He looked up as Shaye mentioned the wedding and nodded, "that sounds good. I can help you if you'd like, though I really don't know much about weddings, other than what I've seen in movies and TV." That wasn't much help, he didn't know more than the: 'you may now kiss the bride' part.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Shaye smiled, looking at Aren and shrugging.
"I don't know much either" She murmured, "I'm thinking of just hiring a planner for most of the details, considering I don't have time for it" She said with a small grin. She let Aren play with Xayden, only taking the cup from the baby when he had finished. She really liked just spending time with her brother. She leaned forward, stretching out as Xayden scrambled onto the floor, grabbing some of his toys that Iggy had brought up probably and plopping down on his bottom.
"Good lord I'm gonna have to start potty training soon" She said, wondering when Vaix would come down. She didn't want to bother waking him up, not when he was probably exahusted. Shaye flicked on the TV, going over to the DVD case and pulling out a children's DVD. She popped it in. Xayden gasped and immediately dropped his toy, rivited by the show. Shaye sat back down next to Aren, putting her head on his shoulder.
"If I pass out just wake me up alright?" She mumbled, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:15 pm

"A planner would be good," Aren muttered with a smile. Watching Xayden finish his drink and climb down again to play with his toys, only to be fascinated again with the TV, Aren laughed lightly. He looked at Shaye as she lay her head on his shoulder, and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Can do," he agreed with a soft smile, watching as Xayden smacked his palm against the TV screen fascinated by the characters and colours. He diverted his attention, however, when Iggy came back upstairs, seeing Xayden and smiling, trotting over instantly and sitting behind him, pulling him into his lap.
"That's a TV," he told the baby, pointing at the screen. "T-V, Television actually in technology's terms." He smiled, looking at Aren pleasantly, then at Shaye, and running his fingers threw the baby's dark toned hair, watching as Xayden began to bounce on his lap as the characters started singing. He laughed a bit, looking at Aren again, "how are you?" he asked, a little like his older self, obsessed to know the difference between what he as an empath could feel, and Aren would say.
Aren shrugged, "I'm good."
Iggy smiled back, "yup, you are." He was a bit dragged down actually, because Aren was feeling fine, and Xayden was happy, and Shaye was sleepy, but content. It dragged him down. But he felt happier around his family, Drake must had tweaked him or something in their conversation, because he felt a lot better than before, though silently, he was still in grieving for Keith.

Vaix was still passed out upstairs, but he was slowly coming too with the talking in the house, the sounds of new voices. He opened his eyes slightly, yawned, shifted on the bed, then sat up entirely as he heard Xayden's pleased laugh. Iggy was baby sitting, but Xayden was probably hungry by now, or needed a change. He blinked when he heard Aren, so Shaye must be around too. He stood, wearing currently only a pair of jeans, no socks, shoes, shirt, not that he cared. It was his home, he could get away with wearing nothing but pants. He made his way down the newly carpeted stairs, looking into the living room with a friendly smile as he saw Xayden fascinated by the TV, Shaye all drowsy against Aren, and Aren and Iggy in conversation.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Shaye yawned, listening to Iggy and Aren talk, it was all background noise, along with Xayden's laughter. She rubbed her eyes, sipping a bit lower on Aren's shoulder, almost to exhausted to stay awake. She did, however glance up as Vaix emerged, a sleepy smile on her face.
"Hey sleepyhead" She mumbled, shifting so he could come sit by her. She wasn't worried about falling asleep now, not with Aren, Iggy and Vaix here. She shifted a bit, basically falling asleep, though she was awake enough to understand the conversation.

Xayden laughed, though he was ignoring Iggy, he was facinated by the TV, but when Vaix came down he pushed himself away from Iggy, running unbalancedly towards his father.
"Daddy" He exclaimed, running into Vaix's leg and falling down.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Aren glanced up as Shaye addressed Vaix, and Xayden rammed himself into Vaix's leg. He chuckled, and Iggy looked over too, his smile fading a bit at yet another content soul in the room, he found himself shrinking back into the corner like usual, though compare to usual, he was doing exceedingly well with his own emotions from all the positive energy in the room.
Vaix smiled at Shaye, "Look who's talking Missy." He started his way forward rubbing sleep from his eyes only to have Xayden run over and grab his leg, then fall over. He laughed, kneeling down and picking up his son. "Hey tigger," he purred to the baby, kissing his cheek and making his way over to the couch beside Shaye. He looked at Shaye as she feel asleep, leaning over and kissing her cheek softly, looking over at Aren.
"How'd it go at Raven's? No trouble?"
"No," Aren replied, "she pouted, talked a lot, threw that skinny-looking vampire around a bit, and whined about wanting to be Shaye's friend. All in all, it wasn't to bad. No aggressions at least. I didn't have to draw a gun."
"That's good," Vaix muttered calmly, running his fingers threw Xayden's hair and smiling to the baby. "What are you watching Xayden?" He looking at the TV briefly, then at his brother curled in the corner and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Shaye yawned, "Oh shush you" She grumbled with a small sigh. She yawned again, finally falling asleep.

Xayden clapped his hands, bouncing in his father's lap.
"TV" He cried out at Vaix's question. He looked proudly at Iggy, pointing at him. "Ig' He chuckled, obviously loving his new found talent. He clambered off of Vaix's lap, climbing onto Shaye, who had curled up in a ball, head on a pillow and sat down on her shoulder, bouncing. Shaye let out a groan.
"No Xayden, mommy's tired" She mumbled, looking more tired then annoyed. She rolled, catching the baby and handing him to Vaix. She sighed, falling back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Vaix smiled as another word was sputtered from Xayden's mouth. He looked at Iggy as the baby pointed at him, then sighed softly. It seemed Xayden was at that point in his life where news words came with ease. "Good for you Xayden," he muttered with a soft smile, though he didn't like the way Xayden was growing, he wasn't about to deter Xayden's learning either.He jumped as Xayden started bouncing on his mother and took him from Shaye instantly with a quick apology, and a soft chuckled from Aren as Shaye's older brother rubbed her forehead gently, and looked at her fondly.
"I'm so glad to have her back," he muttered softly. "I was afraid I'd grow old without ever meeting her again."
Vaix frowned, shaking his head lightly, "Must have been hard for you."
Aren shrugged softly and went silent, looking at Shaye with a soft smile, "yeah well, it's just better to have her back is all..."
Vaix shrugged in return.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Shaye yawned, waking about half an hour later.
"Mmmm, what did I miss?" She asked rubbing her eyes and looking around. Her 'pllow' had been Aren's lap, which was why she had been so damn comfortable. She was still tired, but it was hard to sleep with an active baby about. She looked up, "What are you guys watching?" Xayden was glued to the TV, laughing and giggling. Shaye sighed, he was gonna be one of those kids who remained parked in front of the television, she could just tell. She didn't bother to move, being comfortable how she was.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Aren looked down as Shaye woke up, but it was Vaix who answered her question. "Well," he muttered, "Iggy's sulking in the corner, Xayden's watching the TV, and me and Aren are having conversations about how very lonely we'd be without you." He smiled at Shaye, bouncing Xayden on his knee a bit as the baby laughed again, he ran his fingers threw the baby's hair and chuckled, letting his fingers pull out to show the length it was getting too, about the length of his hair actually, just long enough to cover his eyes. "Look at you," he purred to the baby, "you're growing like a weed, what are we going to do with you?"
Xayden wasn't paying any attention to him of course, still captivated by the TV. Up until Vaix reached a hand up his back to check on the small buds that had marked the beginning of wings, Xayden looked over at him, and made an expression, obviously he was sore. Vaix kissed the baby's forehead gently, deciding to just lift his shirt instead if it pained him to have a hand stroke his back. He was greeted by two small, fully formed wings pulled up against his back, they looked odd, because they hadn't taken a shade yet, or grown feathers. But they were definitely there now, and he could probably move them if they weren't troubling him. He let the baby's shirt fall and sighed, looking over at Shaye with a soft smile. "He's gonna be a flyer it seems."
Aren blinked, obviously confused. "Pardon?"
"My son, me and Shaye's," Vaix muttered calmly to Aren, "he has wings."
Aren only looked more confused, "shifters are only supposed to have wings if they allow themselves too."
"I know," Vaix muttered, rubbing the baby's back gently, soothingly. "But he's not just a shifter. I guessing the demon in him brought out the angel DNA as well. He'll probably be a shifter/vampire/demon/angel, or something complex like that... Special little guy that he is..." He smiled at the baby gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head and nodding tiredly. She still wasn't really up to moving though she glanced up at the mention of Xayden having wings, "Oh goody, Raven said he'll probably start making jumps soon, trying to fly and what not. So we should keep an eye on him, I mean, if he decided to do it baby bird style and all" She rubbed Xayden's head, shaking her's at the length of his hair.
"Hair cut time" She mumbled, "I suppose I can do it, tomorrow maybe" She mumbled yawning again, she was completely worn out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:23 am

"Jumps," Vaix muttered with a frown. It was just like Raven to bring up such a dangerous topic. "I don't think he'll be doing jumps just yet. He doesn't even want to move his wings right now, and they're way to small to fly." One of Xayden's wings was roughly about half the size of his hand, wings had to be twice the size of the body before they were effective. Vaix smiled lightly remembering his first jump. He'd had too, because you learned to fly by doing alone, and it was a bit of a one time go experience. He'd sought out the highest place he could find, in his case a cliff by the ocean, then you just jumped. The fall was usually fatal, but flying was highly instinctual, it wasn't hard to pick yourself up again, then again, Raven had been helping him mentally at the time.
He smiled at the mention of a hair cut, "yeah, he's got quite the mob of hair growing here. I'll help you if you like, I bet it'll be hard getting him to sit still for a hair cut." Not that Vaix could talk about mobs of hair, his own hair was just as long as Xayden's was right now, it just seemed to be in style to have mid-length hair that covered your eyes slightly.
Aren smiled softly, nodding. "He looks a lot like you both you know. He's got Shaye's face, and Vaix's eyes." He watched the baby gnaw absentmindedly on a gummy ring as he watched the TV. The green ring had already suffered a lot of damage, his fangs had already pierced hole after hole into the toy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:29 am

Shaye sighed, "Either way" She mumbled, suddenly the new house looked a lot more dangerous then when she had fallen in love with it. She shook her head, looking around, going to get some scissors, "Let's get this over with while he's distracted" He said, grabbing a plastic garbage bag for the hair and some small scissors. Carefully she manipulated Xayden into a sitting position on her lap. He whined quietly, but was glued back to the TV in a few minutes. She looked at Vaix, "Just be ready" She mumbled, carefully begining to snip the back of his hair, shortening it until it was just a little over ear length. She straightened it out, she didn't bother with his bangs right now, he'd only whine and might try to grab the scissors.
"Well that was easier then expected" She said, setting Xayden down and cleaning herself off.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:44 am

Vaix nodded, watching Shaye take off, and come back with scissors, he placed the baby into her lap, and knelt down onto the floor to help aid Shaye if Xaden grew fussy. However, the baby wasn't fussy in anyway, in fact, he sat there for almost the whole thing, though he still had long bangs by the end of it. He stood as Shaye put the baby to one side smiling and running his fingers threw Xayden's shortened hair. fluffing it to get away any stray pieces still left, making Xayden whine ad push his hand away. He sat back down, sighing and looking over at Shaye with a smile as she tried to brush herself off. "Maybe a shower?" he suggested curiously.
Aren smiled at the baby's haircut, then glanced at the clock and muttered, "it's getting a bit late guys. Drake and Carr are going to start wondering about me, so I should be heading back." He stood, leaning over and kissing Sahye's forehead gently. "It was good to see you Shaye, call me if you need anything." He smiled warmly then started to make his leave.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:50 am

Shaye smiled at Aren, not answering Vaix's question for the timebeing.
"Bye Aren, feel free to come back anytime, and bring Carr and Drake over" she said with a small grin. She waved, as he left, glancing over at Iggy, "You okay?" She asked the younger vampire, before looking at Vaix, "Yea maybe" She said, "Though most of the hair got in the garbage bag" She said, brushing herself off some more. She looked down at Xayden as he ran around, laughing.
"Oh this is going to be diasterous" She said, reaching down and catchiing him as he careened past her. He kicked and fussed and she sighed, setting him down again. "Calm down baby" She said, wincing as he ran past the coffee table.
"Oh gods" She grumbled, "He's gonna smack his head on something.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Aren nodded and gave a wave as he opened the door, "Will do Shaye. Take care." Then left and shit the door behind him as he went.
Iggy looked up as Shaye addressed him, he gave a light smile to her, but it faded about as quickly as it came. "I'm fine Shaye," he muttered gently, and he was, he was just...a bit dragged down. Xayden was high energy, and it was hard, especially when he was cooped around two parent's eternal love for their child now. He shifted in his corner, making room as Xayden did laps around the coffee table, the expression on his face almost bored-looking, thanks to Xayden's lack of boredom.
Vaix chuckled as he watched Xayden go, get caught by Shaye and whine, then get set down and go again. He shook his head with a sigh, "Yeah. He's full of energy after sleeping so much." He glanced at Iggy, ho seemed depressed because of their son, purple eyes trained on the boy as he ran around. Vaix shook his head and stood, chasing after the baby, grabbing him and twisting onto his back on the floor so that the baby sat on his chest. He took the baby's tiny head in his hands and muttered, "Xayden, calm down son." Xayden of course, was not interested, in fact he was more interested in gnawing on his father's hand to get away again than listening to what his dad had to say.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Shaye sighed, watching Vaix and Xayden as she spoke to Iggy. "Ah, well, did you get your room all set up? I didn't forget any books?" She asked with a small smile. She knew Iggy appreciated her going to Raven's house, particularly for his stuff, not that she minded at all, she really did care for Iggy, he was like a little brother to her. She sat down on the couch, watching Xayden scramble free from Vaix and going rocketing across the floor, hiding behind the couch.
"You know, I bet you he'll be like four or five tomorrow" She said, grabbing the camera and snapping a picture of Xayden, smiling a bit as he tried to scramble onto the couch with her. She smiled, helping him up and letting him hide behind her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Iggy forced another gentle smile, "yeah you got everything Shaye. Thank you for getting my stuff, I know it must have been stressful and all, with the hag lurking around in there." He knew Vaix would have hissed at him if he could have, probably beaten his arse for it too. He was enjoying getting away with insulting Raven actually, it relaxed him, he didn't have to pretend to like her to satisfy his demon obsessed brother. "I set everything up though, I organised my books," it was about the only organised thing in his room, his books got special treatment, "you could go see if you like...but there's not really much to see, it is just another basement."

Vaix laughed as the baby took off again, hiding behind the couch, then behind Shaye as Vaix chased him there. He glared at Iggy out of the corner of his eye at Iggy's comment, and instinctively tensed up. But he forced himself to swallow it, and think of his happy family instead, and how unhappy he could make it by opening that can of beans. He chased Xayden to the couch, hearing him cry out in surprise and joy and take off to hide under the kitchen table with a giggle. Vaix kissed Shaye's cheek gently, crawling after his son and slowly peeking around to make eye contact. The baby looked startled, then gave a wide toothless, but not fangless, smile, before laughing his stereotypical baby laugh and wriggling away again. "You're right," he muttered to Shaye's baby comment, "we have to savour ever second before he's all grown up..." At this rate that could be within a year, he though glumly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Shaye smiled at Iggy, "Maybe I will later" She said, shrugging lightly, she laughed softly at Xayden, letting him crawl around her as Vaix and him played their little game. She sighed, "So much time" She said, grabbing the camera and snapping a few more pictures.
"I'm gonna start putting together those photo albums tonight" She said, plugging in the printer they had bought. It was a camera printer, so it was really easy to set up, she plugged the camera in, begining to print pictures. She sighed, smiling as they began to print. She looked at Xayden and Vaix, snapping a picture of the two of them, sighing.
"Hopefully he slows down" She said, meaning his aging.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:08 am

"I'll help you put photos together," Vaix offered, lifting his head from behind the couch to kiss the cheek swiftly. "It would be good to get our stuff together, more organized so Xayden looks like he's gotten pictures through out his life." He really wished they had a photo of when Xayden had been first born, but he'd grown so fast... "I hope he slows down too, Shaye," he agreed softly, a bit saddened that their child was aging years by the hour. He watched Xayden hang on to Shaye's legs as she printed pictures, hiding behind them and watched Vaix with curious, playful blue, green rimmed eyes. He smirked at the baby, "What are you doing behind Shaye?" He approached slowly, in a stalking sort of way, which made Xayden cry out in excitement run away at full speed, only to trip over his own feet and fall flat on his stomach, luckily out of the way of furniture. Vaix laughed, and Xayden didn't seem bother by falling over, he looked up as his father approached, then hid his face against the floor with a squeak.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:12 am

Shaye smiled, "When he goes to sleep" She said, glancing down at Xayden hiding behind her legs. She laughed softly, stroking his hair for a minute before watching him take off, trying to get away from his father. She laughed, though winced when he fell over, though when he didn't cry out, she didn't make a fuss. He'd have to be crying for her to react, mainly because she didn't want to play into him being a crybaby. She laughed, watching him hide his face in his in the carpet.
"That's not gonna work" She said, walking over to Xayden and scooping him up before Vaix got to him. Xayden shrieked happily, hiding his face against his mother, giggling, still playing obviously. Shaye laughed, "Well, if he sleeps" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next