Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Shaye screeched in suprise as the the blood flew everywhere, especially when it hit her.
"Xayden" She gasped, shocked at everything. She was stunned, beyond stunned at what was going on between father and son. She shuddered, eyes going wide at Vaix's reaction to Xayden's temper tantrum. She pulled her knees to her chest, staring wide eyed at the floor, shaking slightly. She knew Vaix hadn't hurt Xayden, and in a sense, Xayden had deserved it, but still, it shook her, more due to her own history then anything. She finally dragged her eyes up, looking at Vaix and nodding mutely, before slipping off the counter and going to wash up. She looked almost broken, just from suprise more then anything else right now, and she needed an oppertunity to recover, to try and pull herself together. She stepped into the shower, shaking violently. She wasn't mad at Vaix, not in the least, just absolutely shaken.

Alexi writhed, trying desperately to escape Raven, though it was futile.
"No" He whined, "Not again" He hissed, trying to get away from her, clawing at the dress until it was in shreds, hanging off of his form, no longer recognizable as a dress.
"No" He snapped, snarling and baring his fangs at her, as if he were trying to bite her. He knew he'd suffer for it, she'd done it numerous times, punished him. He growled, nipping at her arms, hands, anything that he could reach.
"Raven" He whined dramatically, causing Keith to glance up startled. The large cat sighed, and averted his eyes, he knew that Raven had done this before, so he paid little to no attention, no more then to note that it was Shaye's dress, but he couldn't say much about it.
Demitri glanced up, laughing. "Don't you look darling" He said, watching the dress practically fall of his brother.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Vaix watched Shaye take off into the shower and shuddered a moment as he took in the sight of the kitchen, covered in mess. His attention drifted to his leg, which still bled. Xayden had bitten it hard enough to make a fairly big wound in his calf. He sighed, watching the boy drink, then quietly picked up a rag and cleaned up the blood mess before the neighbours saw.
He then looked to Xayden and sighed softly, "I'm going to check up on your mother alright?" he watched the sniffing boy nod and, with that discussed, took off, wandering into the bathroom and listening to the water run as Shaye had her shower. He could feel her emotions in distress, he knew he'd upset her, and he knew why. He leaned against the bathroom wall and stared at the floor quietly, his leg bleeding on the tiles, not that he minded at the moment.
"Are you mad with me?" he asked softly, "Do..do you think I was to harsh on him?" He glanced at the curtains, frowning.
---
Raven laughed, looking at Alexi and realizing he'd ripped hhe clothes apart on the way, she grinned at the baring teeth, the snapping jaw, and pulled him close. "What's wrong hun? Am I embarrassing you? You gonna bit me? Am I just the innocent demon and you the big scary vampire? Go on, no need to snap, bite me if you want. It'll heal while you're fangs are in my neck, then you'll be stuck." She grinned, kissed the bared fangs and smiled gleefully at Demitri, "Doesn't he? I knew baby blue was his colour, especially spring dresses. Needs to shave his legs though if he'd gonna wear stuff like this." She admired the rips in the cloth and sighed, "Look at you, you're falling apart. Do you like revealing yourself instead of wearing a dress sweetheart?" Her hand play with the rim of his underwear before Raven snarled.
"Leave him be Raven!"
"Meh!" Raven stuck out her tongue, "He's my boy! I'll do what I want with him, Iggy's yours, and you do what you want with him, so why not me?"
"Because you're insane, and cruel," Roxa snapped back, only to have Iggy put a hand over her mouth and hush her gently.
Raven grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Shaye stuck her head out of the shower.
"No, I'm not mad, and no, he deserved that" She said softly, "I was just, overwhelmed" She finally settled on, "Memories" She said softly, shaking her head and stepping from the shower, a towel wrapped around herself. She frowned, seeing the blood on the floor.
"You should patch that up, it looks like he got you fairly good" She said, slipping just her robe on and tying her dark hair up. She kissed Vaix, twining her fingers with his, as she went back to the kitchen and found Xayden. She smiled at him, showing no hard feelings, and picked her son up, kissing his cheek affectionately.
"There" She said, wiping some blood from his cheek with the tip of her finger, "All clean, just like me" She said, showing Xayden that neither her, nor Vaix was mad at him, at all. She sighed, holding her son against her, using him to stop the onslaught of her memories. She knew she'd have a miserable night tonight.

Demitri rolled his eyes, "Raven..." He said, his voice containing a bit of an edge. He knew better then to provoke her though, since well the moer aggrivated she got with them, the more harshly she'd treat Alexi.
Alexi shuddered, hands going down to grip his underwear. As much as he appreciated Roxa's back up, Raven would only get worse.
"Raven" He muttered, thankful he couldn't blush, this was a bit much, even for her. He jerked, trying to twist away, though he knew she wouldn't risk him escaping again, not for the amount of time she was in keith's body, and he had no idea how long that was. He assumed a hundred years, like with Vaix, but he didn't bother asking.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Vaix twitched a bit as Shaye poked her head out of the shower, but he didn't jump, which was sorta an improvement, though really, if it had been anyone other than Shaye, he would have jumped at the sudden action. He sighed in relief as she reassured him that she wasn't regretful or angry at his actions. He watched her frown, tell him to fix his leg, stepping out already wrapped in her towel, then in her bath robe, sliding him a kiss before taking off and leaving him to shower, which he hesitantly attempted to do, but he didn't make it past the first two minute of pondering before he wandered back out after Shaye, watching her clean Xayden's chops, and cuddle him. He sighed softly, still bleeding, though not really as bad as before, the wound was healing, the bleeding had all but stopped, though residue still dripped from his leg.

Xayden looked up as his mother came back into the kitchen, and he shrunk down, only to have her releave him and tell him it was alright. He'd finished the blood off and put the package on the table, gripping his mother's robe as she snuggled him, needing the comfort. He glanced at his father, at his daddy's leg and frowned, turning his head to look over.
"Sorry I bit you daddy..."
"It's fine," Vaix muttered softly, "Just don't do it again." He watched Xayden nod and go back to cuddling his mom and relaxed about the ordeal, however, he had something still on his mind, a little embarrassing to him to request.
"Shaye um..." He scratched teh back of his head and huffed softly. "Do you think...maybe.. You could stand in the bathroom while I have my shower?" He would have been flushed red at the moment, but the idea of being alone in a contained area like a shower frightened him especially when he was alone. He saw Xayden look over and raise a brow, and he swallowed softly.
---
Raven laughed at the reactions in the room, all negative, she loved it, the attention, she strived for it. Still, she did have a sense of where to stop, and teh hand gripping Alexi's undies rose to his lower back instead.
"Settle down Alexi, I'll let you keep your censoring. I was just playing, you know that, and as much as I'd love to see you cloth-less, I have to let you hold on to some of your dignity. We'll have to do something about you're misbehaving though. I'll pick you something up when I go to sort Keith out tonight, take him for a walk and stuff." She smiled, turning her attention to Keith, and latching tightly onto Alexi's hand, wandered over to where the large cat lay.
"Hello my little Hellion, how are you feeling?" She stroked his head with her free hand, smiling softly and kissing his nose, before parking it on the couch next to him.
"Do you think you could handle a walk downtown? Maybe we could try and pay Shaye a visit. I promise I won't try to kill her, or even maim her. What d'ya you say?"
Roxa snorted, "You better stay away from Xayden if you go over there, if you mess up that kid's life, so help me Raven I'll make sure it'll be the last of you."
Raven glared at her, "Was I talking to you?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Shaye smiled, kissing Xayden's cheek as he seemed to want the cuddling, which was rare at his age. She glanced over at Vaix, smiling lightly.
"Of course love" She said, setting Xayden down and turning a movie on for him.
"I'll be back in a moment" She said to him, stroking his hair and reaching for Vaix's hand.
"Come on love" She said affectionately, walking next to him for the washroom. She knew Xayden would be fine, she'd make sure to cuddle him plently when they got back. She glanced at Vaix, seeing that he was embaressed.
"You know, I could shower with you" She said, winking at him, "It's fine to ask me stuff like that love, you've been through a traumatic experience, I wouldn't blame you a bit" She said, wrapping her arms around him lightly, a happy expression on her face as she brushed her lips over his.

Alexi groaned, "Goody" He muttered, relieved to at least have some of his dignity. He shed the last of the dress and allowed Raven to drag him to the couch, where he flopped down exahustedly, closing his eyes instantly. He sighed, he'd snag some clothes from Demitri or Keith later, once he was free of Raven for a moment.

Keith glanced up, debating, he'd like to go for a walk, and see Shaye, but he wasn't sure if Shaye'd let them in her home. He remembered her mentioning that demon spell, and that would be very painful. It would be best to call her and tell her they were coming, Roxa could do that, and that way no one would be hurt or unnecessarily suprised. Eventually, he glanced up at Raven and nodded, moving from Demitri to her, a small purr escaping him as he began to feel better. He curled on her lap, for once enjoying the attention she was giving him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Vaix was relieved Shaye didn't make a show out of it, not that he expected her too, it was just nice she didn't call him on it in front of Xayden. He watched her set Xayden up for some brainwashing before coming back to him and scooping up his hand with words of encouragement.
"Bye bye Mommy." Xayden waved a minute and looked back at the TV.
Vaix wandered silently beside Shaye, looking over at her with surprise at her offer, before memories of doing that sort of thing in his past came back to him, and he sighed. Of course he'd like that better. "You sure you'd want another shower?" He asked curiously, "I mean, you're already clean, and I might dirty you up again, I haven't had a shower since...well since I died." To be honest the idea of a shower sounded heavenly, though vampires didn't suffer grease or BO, they still accumulated dirt, and when you died then came back, you did feel sort of filthy, especially after you bled all over.
He wandered into the bathroom with her, stripped down, examine dthe bite on his leg for the first time, then shrugged it off and climbed into the shower drawing the curtains and glancing at Shaye. "I don't mind if you'd like to come in, or stay out there, whatever you're most comfortable with. I won't take long if you decide to wait for me." He smiled gently, and waited for her to decide what she wanted, though for his paranoia's sake, he did want her to be kept in his sight.
---
Raven watched Keith converse with himself mentally before nodding to her and joining her by taking seat on her lap. She smiled, and kissed him again, stroking his fur and cuddling up close to him. Though her one hand remained fused to Alexi's.
"I'm glad you feel better," she muttered in his ear, "We'll get you sorted out first, pick something up for Alexi maybe, then head off to Shaye's, alright? You mentioned calling first didn't you so she doesn't unload her angel fury on us?" She giggled and glanced to Roxa, "Give the bitch a ring for us alright?"
Roxa bared her fangs, "I will once you take that comment back." She watched the demon rolled her eyes. "Look Roxa, you can either call her, or not call her, either way I'm heading over there."
Roxa growled again, the headed for the phone. Dialing, letting it ring, then blinking as she got Xayden on the line.
"Hello?"
"Hi Xayden, it's Roxa, can I talk to Shaye please?"
"Mommy's in the bathroom with Daddy cause Daddy's scared," Xayden explained.
And there was an awkward pause.
"Alright, then can you deliver a message for me?"
"Sure Roxa."
"Tell Shaye that a dirty Raven's heading over tonight with her brother. She'll know what I'm talking about, can you do that for me?"
"Okays," Xayden muttered then hung up in the midst of her thank you and went back to watching TV.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Shaye smiled at Vaix, "I don't mind cleaning up again" She said, winking at him as she slid out of her robe and slid into the shower, wrapping her arms around him and sighing contently. Damn she had missed this, so much. Her ears perked as the phone rang, and she heard Xayden talking to Roxa, she groaned against Vaix's skin as she overheard the conversation. "Oh damn" She muttered, Raven coming here? With Keith, what a freaking disaster. Keith was allowed no porblem, Raven, not so much, especially not with Xayden around. She shook her head, glancing out the window, still light out, Raven wouldn't show till later, not until Xayden was tucked safely into bed, and she wouldn't let the demon near her child, she'd invoke the spell before that, even if it would kill Keith to. She shuddered at the thought, she loved her brother, but her son came first, her family came first. She fought back the emotion, turning her attention back to Vaix, hoping he'd be okay. She sighed, knowing he'd overheard as well.
"Wi-will you be alright?" She asked, she knew he remembered everything now, everything between her and Raven, all that drama, and she didn't want him freaked. She wanted him to not be near Raven, he knew he'd be overwhelmed, and she also knew it would bring back some bad memories for him.

Keith shrugged, he still wasn't sure Shaye'd let them on the property. He knew he had no issue going there, but the history between Shaye and Raven was intense, and Shaye was a mother now, he could see the difference in her. He hissed, jerking away from Raven as she called his sister a bitch, that was something he wouldn't tolerate. Not to mention, his deal with Raven ensured Shaye, Vaix and Xayden's safety, so if Raven wanted to stay on earth, she'd behave around his sister, or so he hoped. He eventually settled down, his tail thrashing mildly, though his stomach was still upset. He was fine with going for a walk, but there was no guarentee how long he'd last, he was tired already, though he had been napping for most of the afternoon, and his stomach was still acting up. He sighed, letting his head rest on Raven's arm, ignoring her hold on Alexi, just lying there, his eyes half closed, a yawn escaping him occasionally as he drifted between awake and asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Vaix smiled as she joined him, wrapping herself around him as he turned the shower on, adjusted the temperature, and reached for shampoo, letting her cling to him comfortably the whole while. He blinked as the phone went off, and sighed as Xayden answered it, but Xayden was a big boy, he could answer the phone at his age. He smiled at Shaye's grown, "Roxa means well," he commented to her to help keep her hopes up.
His heart would have skipped a beat if it had had a beat to drum. The end of the conversation chilled his bones, Roxa's hidden message, he was grateful she'd unloaded it that way, but really, the message in itself broke him down emotionally. He knew raven would look for him, eventually find him, and yell at him for running off, or going to earth or whatever, and he just couldn't handle that right now.
Then Shaye came to focus, her question, would he be alright. Would he? No, no he wouldn't. He didn't answer, just stared at Shaye with wide heavily concerned and disturbed eyes. Then quietly, he tilted his head into the shower spray to allow the soap to run away from his hair, "Yes," he muttered softly.
---
Raven jumped as Keith jerked and bared fangs in her face, her yes narrowed, then lightened and she laughed. "Oh Keiths, settle down, that little contract you made me sign made me unable to hurt Shaye emotionally or physically, the most i can do is call her demeaning names behind her back. Let the demon have her bit of fun. Don't be such a sour puss." She nuzzled his fluff playfully, watching him settle with a light tail trashing and start to concern himself about his energy. "Please Hun, I'll carry you home if you get tired or sick. I don't get tired after all." She pet him gently watching him doze and smiling at Roxa, who glared at her in return. Raven's eyes drifted to Iggy who was asleep still, unmoving and unbreathing, looking like a small starved corpse. So vulnerable, yet so protected it drove her insane, she wanted to hurt him, he was an old man ready to be pushed over, a baby with a lollipop ready to be snatched, but she couldn't because of the company he held. Dam it drove her nuts, and she found herself subconsciously baring fang at him, and Roxa having slowly climbed into the chair with Iggy and wrapped herself protectively around him, which really was about all she could do to protect Iggy if Raven did go psycho.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Shaye sighed, looking at Vaix affectionately, reaching up to brush soap away from his face.
'No, you wont, and neither will I, but we'll be together, and I wont let anything hurt you, or Xayden" She said softly, smiling at him tenderly. She sighed, pressing her face to his chest again, "We'll be fine, she can't even come onto our property without my expressed permission, so if things get tense, we can make her leave" She reassured him, taking a cloth and gentily wiping some dirty water from his face. His hair was an absolute mess, but the shampoo and water was working wonders on it, sending the water, running, in dirty rivlites down his face, where she absentminedly cleaned them up. She felt like such a mom, but she figured that was normal. She stood on tiptoe and kissed his lower lip, "I promise love, everything will be fine" She smiled, sighing as her hair was wet again.
"Come on love, Keith'll be with her, which means he reknewed that damn contact, so he'll keep her in line, he told me" She sighed, "He told me what his deal with her was, it was our safety, mine, yours and Xayden's, she can't do anything to any of us, not without getting herself, and him, dragged back to hell" She said, a small, sad sigh escaping her. Keith, literally, would do anything for her, for her family, and she truely, truely appreciated it.

Keith sighed, reassured by Raven's comments. Everything would be fine, he'd manage that at the very least. His tail twitched tiredly, and he glanced up, hearing the sudden commotion. He glanced from Raven to Roxa, rolling his eyes at the dramatics of the situation. He didn't even bat an eye, he wasn't worried about anything, the more Roxa reacted the more aggriavted and mean Raven would get. It was the same with Alexi, Roxa understood that, but the second Iggy was threatened, she went into insane mother mode, which was enough to even make him want to bully Iggy. He sighed, stretching out, taking up both Alexi and Raven's lap's now, a content sigh escaping him, though he still rather uncomfortable. His stomach ached, a lot, and all he wanted to do was sleep for a century, though he doubted he'd be allowed to do that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Of course Shays saw right through him again, and he sighed as she comforted him, told him everything would be okay. It took one look at her tender smile to make himself feel safe again. He wrapped his arm around her as she hid her face in his chest and reassured him some more of the anti-demon spell.
"Careful with what you do with that thing Shaye, or you might fry me and Xayden too." He smiled softly as she fussed over him with a cloth, and he watched as dirt stained it, showing off his filth. She silenced him with her kiss and reassurances, then she almost seemed to want to coax him into being a part of the Raven thing.
His brow creased at the mention of Keith under contract, "Oh no," he muttered softly, Keith didn't know what he was doing, he'd never know until he died, what it was like. He'd regret it, why would he do that? Raven needed to stay down there, instead she'd been brought back up, she'd haunt his family, he didn't care what Shaye said about it. Raven would find a way.
He shuddered, but remained silent at this point, reaching up and grabbing a scrubby to wipe himself down. All this talk about Raven brought memories of hell to his mind, it brought his fear of demons along, it brought the realization that she would be in his house, and around his family, and he'd be to scared shitless to do anything but curl up in a corner and let her play rag doll with him, but most importantly, it brought back his last memory of earth before death, being stuck in a house he didn't like, with people he didn't trust, in a body that couldn't talk, defend itself, or have an opinion, alone with Raven, with nothing but words of terror in his mind. It had been the worst part of his life, and he knew he'd never get over it. The person that had died with him was coming into his house...
---
Raven narrowed her eyes as Roxa stimulated her predatory instinct, and need to rebel rules. She tensed, and rocked her haunches lightly, watching Roxa narrow her eyes at raven and bare fangs as raven's eyes widened, and the pupils dilated. Her tail twitched lightly, and her mouth parted slightly to utter soft chatter noises as she slipped from under Keith and shifted into a panther, lifting a paw and rocking her haunches again.
Roxa hissed, and clung to Iggy tighter as he continued to sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:58 pm

Shaye frowned, realizing what she had done.
"No love, she's not coming in our house" She said, her voice soft, yet stern. "And no, the spell wont hurt you and Xayden, or Keith for that matter. It is designed specifically for one demon" She murmured, she had explained this once before, but he probably didn't remember.
"Don't worry love, nothing will happen" She said this in such a sure voice, she was sure, nothing, nothing would ever harm her family again. She wrapped her arms around Vaix, helping him clean up, before turning off the shower water and wrapping a towel around herslef, and one around him.
"Vaix love, I will never let anything happen to you again, for the rest of our existence, I will mae sure you are safe, loved and cared for. Surrounded only by people who care about and love you" She said gently, "Raven, none of them, will hurt you" She said, wrapping her arms around him, and pressing her lips to his.
"Ever" She said softly against his lips.

Keith grumbled, eyes flicking as well as ears as he was shifted. He did not want to be moved. He saw Alexi breath a sigh of relief, dump him on the floor, and take off towards the bedroom, presumably to get dressed. He hit the ground with a thud, hissing in annoyance as Demitri chuckled, watching the whole scene with interest.
"Roxa, practice what you preach. If you act all protective over Iggy, making him unattainable, Raven only want's him more" He said, reaching over and gently lifting Keith back onto the couch.
"You really don't feel well hey bud?" He said, rubbing his fingers through Keith's thick fur, "She's just gonna get worse the worse you get Roxa" He muttered, before returning his attention to Keith.
"S'okay bud" he said, stroking the thick fur as Keith lay on the couch, his breathing fast, painfilled. He really did feel shitty, hopefully it'd get better soon, like Raven promised.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Vaix sighed, smiling sadly to Shaye as she reassured him again and again, and though it felt nice to have someone tell you it'd be alright, he felt shame on himself to be needing so much of it. Despite what he'd been through, he felt pathetic acting the way he was. So what if Raven lurked around his house? Had he not spent his life with Raven before hell? Demons had always been a common thing in his life, why now, after one little experience, was he so destroyed by the thing he was most familiar with? The thing the he himself, had become since Raven's leave.
Then Shaye spoke those words, 'Don't worry, everything will be alright, nothing will happen,' after all this time, did she still believe that? When you lived forever, spat in karma's face weekly, how could you be expected to have nothing happen?
He remained silent, letting Shaye fix him up, turn off teh shower and wrap him in a towel, "You're such a mom," he muttered softly to her, only to have her pick up on his mood an reassure him again with a promise this time. He listened to her quietly, breathing out through his nose as she pressed her lips to his and spoke those last words: ever.
His hand reached up gently to grab her shoulder and pull her back a bit, where he then looked her dead ahead in the eye and muttered to her, "Please, do not give me empty promises Shaye. You know perfectly well we can fight, but eventually, time will claim us, I'll die again, you'll die eventually too, and Iggy may bring us back again and again, but we'll just be set another clock to count down from. Bad things will always happen throughout our lives, and nothing we want can change that. Immortality is a lie, and so is saying nothing will happen. We... we should let Raven into our house," he muttered softly. He knew Shaye'd freak, but he had his reasons for saying such a thing, "Just hear me out before you get too mad with me, alright?" He didn't make eye contact, just stared at the bathroom floor, his bite wound healed at this point.
---
Raven felt the sting as Alexi shoved Keith off the couch, so much so she whipped around to bite at Alexi's ass as he attempted to get away, which she let him, she was more interested in the unattainable object, as Demitri put it.
"I haven't said anything!" Roxa whined to Demitri, "Raven was the one looking like she wanted to eat Iggy." She narrowed her eyes at the crouched panther, the dilated black and red eyes, the way she'd rock her haunches, pause to assess the situation, and rock more, crouching lower, limb spring filled. Roxa bared her fangs as she saw Raven's lip curl at her into a fearsome smile, before she lunged all together, landed and knocked over the chair in her momentum, laughing as Iggy cried out in surprise as his tranquility was broken, and his was grabbed by the neck by Raven, though not tightly enough to break skin. He kicked twisted and tried to pry open teh cat's mouth, in a haze a too what was happening, he heard Roxa shouting, possibly hitting Raven, Raven's breathing indicated withheld laughter due to holding his neck in her mouth. Iggy's eyes bulged as he looked at Demitri, who was laughing. It clicked.
"Raven dammit! I'm not a toy, let go of me." He felt like he was going to throw up again, and his colour changed from pale, to sickly green as his breathing became heavier. "Stop it, I don't feel good. Let go of my neck Raven..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Shaye stepped back from Vaix, her eyes flashing.
"If she's here, I'm not" She snapped, anger bioling in her mind. She couldn't believe he'd even suggest that.
"You want to let that bitch near our son? What the hell is wrong with you?" She said, staring at him, though her body language was decidedly pissed off and chilly now. She couldn't believe that he'd contemplate letting Raven in their home.
"I don't make promises I can't keep Vaix, I try not to think about us being seperated that way. If you continue to live with that thought, then you're going to be miserable" She murmured, eyes snapping. "Vaix, If you want to let Raven in, fine, I'll drop the spell, but I won't stay here, I'll go to Aren's unti; she's gone" She murmured softly, not looking at him. "I won't stay in the same house as her, and I'll take Xayden with me, it's your choice" She said, finally looking up at him, her green eyes had a distinct sheen of silver to them. She wasn't going to kill herself, but whenever she thought of Raven, of what had happened, her mood got decidedly depressed. She didn't want Raven in her house, near her child. This was supposed to be her place, but now, Vaix wanted her to take away her safe haven. Even by letting Raven in, just once, he was making this place no longer her's, taking away her feeling of home and safety. That was one of the main reasons she couldn't stay at Keith's anymore.

Keith snarled as Iggy began to beg Raven to let him go. Crouching, he pounced, landing on Raven and dragging her away from Iggy, growling softly, his tail lashing as he looked at her. He sat down, releasing Raven, before curling up around Iggy protectively, a small frown on his face as he watched what was going on. Raven could have her fun, but to make Iggy sick was his limit. He growled at Raven again, eyes narrowed, making it perfectly clear that that wasn't acceptable behaviour. He let Iggy huddle against him, hoping he wouldn't get sick and vomit on Keith, but it wouldn't be the first time, and well, he could tolerate it. Someone would wash it our for him, Demitri, Alexi, Roxa, hell even Iggy would. He sighed, nuzzling Iggy's limp form, trying to make him feel better. He saw Roxa out of the corner of his eye, and growled at her as well, this was, in a sense, her fault. She had bated Raven, it was like holding a piece of bacon in front of a starving dog, but saying they couldn't have it. He made up his mind not to allow either one of them Near Iggy right now, it would just de-stress the situation, and make life easier. Alexi sighed, coming wandering back in the room, fully clothed. His eyes grew wide at the scene in front of him, but he approached Keith and petted him lightly.
"Sorry man, I didn't mean to dump you on the floor" He said gently, Keith nodded, apology accepted.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:31 pm

As expected Shaye snapped and lost her temper with him, and though he'd been both expecting and prepared for it, it unnerved him more than anticipated. He looked small, head hung, eyes peering up at her like those of a scolded puppy, he'd hunched himself, tensed up, and stuck his hands in his pockets. But most importantly, he'd lost his tongue in this conversation.
Once or twice through it he'd have opened his mouth to try, but he hadn't spoken, now, he just stood, watched her fuse shorten, and waited for the explosion. He saw her eyes, that silver sheen, he shuddered, and looked away.
"Fine," he muttered, "There's no point to letting Raven come in our house if the occupants are gone anyways." He hadn't gotten to explain himself, but he was sure Shaye's mind was made up anyways. So he scooped up his clothes, and wandered out of the bathroom and upstairs to get dressed in something fresh.
He knew his ideals on life were miserable, but really, in the state of mind he was in, how could you expect anything else? His words hadn't been lies, they'd been the cold truth, though really, it was a truth that a healthy mind would bury in the sand and deal with later. He'd done so, been like her, but death really opened your eyes to how simple it was for things to go wrong. How important it was to have some higher being to wrap their arm around you and escort you through it.
It was for the reason that Vaix had wanted Xayden to be acquainted with Raven. Xayden, like Raven, was a type of greater being, he had no assigned destination when he left earth, but if he did end up going to the darker half, he'd want someone reliable to hold his hand and look after him.
He pulled his new set on clothes on absentmindedly, ignoring the creeping shadows as they appeared in Shaye's absence.
He stood and wandered into the closet, he didn't know why he had, what reasons he did were illogical, he just needed to be in a small space. So he sat in the closet, hidden behind clothes, knees curled to his chest, and hand holding his head as he sighed and attempted to settle his nerves.
---
Raven gasped Keith landed on her, letting Iggy go instinctively to free her mouth to bite at her attacker. Though t seeing it was Keith, her jaw merely wrapped itself around hi throat in dominance, until he settled enough to let go and wander over to Iggy's limp coughing form. She snorted at him, took her human form, a squeed as Alexi came back, letting him pat Keith on teh head before she tackled him and latched onto his hand again, sitting in his lap with a smile.
"You came back for me!" she laughed.
Roxa narrowed her eyes at Keith's look, "Don't you look at me like that Keith, I was only protecting him. Raven started it." She crossed her arm and sat on the couch, the look in Keith's eyes explained that she'd lose her hands if she tried to take Iggy away from him, which was reassuring for Iggy she was sure.

The moment Raven let go of his neck Iggy fell into a fit of coughing, he didn't get up, instead he curled up on the floor and tried to keep himself from spitting bile up onto the carpet. He was more that relieved when Keith came to his rescue, and curled around him. He tried not to vomit, he'd hiccup a swallow a few times, but luckily, he kept it down. One of his hands latched onto Keith's soft fur as he used the large cat like a pillow, and though Keith's emotions didn't do much for his own, the did a lot for his self esteem, and security issues. Allowing him to feel looked after and loved.
He shuddered a little as if he felt cold due to Keith's warmth, and buried his nose in Keith's fluff.
"Thanks Keith," he mumbled softly, hi s grip tightening a moment before he settled, and tried to slow his breathing. He did feel like crap, he felt like he was going to throw up, even though there was nothing left to get rid of, he felt achy, vulnerable, and weak, and extremely fatigued. More than anything though, his eyes hurt. He'd lost his glasses in the tussle with Raven, exposing them to the lighter, non-basement area. He'd hate to imagine what'd happen to them outside, when he couldn't even tolerate upstairs, so slowly, he was developing a headache too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Shaye sucked in a breath and watched Vaix leave.
"Fine" She snapped, "Be that way" She knew she had upset Vaix, but damnit all, he should know better then to storm off. Shaye was a person who coldnt't tolerate when people walked away from her, it was a pet peeve, and it made it a lot harder for her to forgive them. "Be by yourself then" She snapped, knowing he hated being by himself right now, but against her better judgement, she most definately would not go after him, or comfort him at all. Her arms crossed, and she looked in the washroom mirror, brushing her hair harshly, watching the silver streaks begin to creep into her hair at her anxiety at being seperate from Vaix. Like him, it made her extremely anxious to be apart from him, it really, really stressed her our. Feeling tears overwhelming her, she slipped to the floor, and cried softly.

Keith sighed, nuzzling Iggy and letting him take comfort in her as well. His tail lashed lightly, and he watched between Roxa and Raven, though Raven seemed more caught up with Alexi, and Roxa was glaring at him. He barred his fangs at her, his tail thrashing violently for a moment, he was protective of Iggy, despite being a giant cat. He curled back up, trying his best to shield Iggy from the light, since he could see the pain in his young friend's face.
Alexi sighed, "Yea, I came back, to apologize to Keith" He said, shaking his head and leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Vaix had heard Shaye yelling at him as he left, but had chosen to ignore it.She'd only be more upset with him if he'd came back. regardless of what she shouted at him, he was hiding in the closet now. Curled up, already becoming frightened, but still to stubborn to return himself to Shaye. He watched the things of his mind creep from the shadow.
Ignore them, they're not real anyways. They can't hurt you... He shut his eyes, only to have them snap open as pain flashed up his arm, the monsters, eating it away, eating him away. Of course to a sane person, Vaix would be sitting there looking horrified at his scratch-less arm, but to him, it was a spectacle of pain and gore.
But he didn't scream, he wouldn't scream, he had to be strong for Xayden, because he saw it in his son's eyes, his behaviour was causing his boy physiological harm. Fight back, his mind hissed, they'll eat you if you don't fight back, and he did, any pain he caused himself was directed at the creatures he saw, so that he was unaware of the fact he was bluntly ripping himself apart. His demonic add-ons came to be, and in his fight with himself receive many wounds, until he collapsed all together, having beaten himself, and let the monster eat him silently. All the while feeling the hurt in Shaye's heart due to his decision to bring up the Raven conversation.

Xayden watched TV calmly, though he lifted his head at the thumping upstairs, his dad was making. He'd heard them arguing, but figured his father was just venting. He blinked, frowned, then yelled, "Daddy be quiet! I'm trying to watch a movie!" It settled down to an eerie quiet after a little while beyond that, and Xayden settled down again, glancing over his shoulder to call his mother, who was still in the bathroom. "Mommy? Come watch a movie with me?"
---
Roxa looked away a moment as Keith bared teeth in her direction. She huffed in annoyance, and settled down in Keith's human chair, that had become Iggy's and then transitioned to her.

Iggy sighed, and smiled ever so lightly as Keith nuzzled him, curling up closer to the cat as he took the effort to growl Roxa into settling down, and cover him up from light. Gingerly, sluggishly, Iggy reached over and took Keith's long fluffy tail, and used to to cover his eyes like a blind fold. He didn't mind, he was too tired to open his eyes anyways.
"Thanks Keith," he whispered, curling closer as whatever doubt about Keith's love for him would take during the contract faded from his mind as he felt so well looked after. If anything, it reminded him of his mom, who was the only other being he'd known that'd he'd both bonded so closely to, and been loved back in return.
While one hand latched onto fur, the other gently stroked Keith's head until moving at all became to much of a burden and he fell asleep, rumbling his rusty, odd sounding purr-like noise.

Raven smiled at Alexi, "And to see me, admit it. You know its true. You love me." She grinned, teasing him of course, before her attention drifted to Keith and Iggy as she heard Iggy's strange sounding noise.
"Aww, how cute. Keiths loves his Iggy." She examined the purring body a moment before grumbling, "you call that a purr? Sounds like something dying in there, we have quite the freak show family, would you say Demitri?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Shaye winced, hearing Vaix, she dragged herself up, hearing Xayden cry out.
"I'll be down in a minute kiddo, I just gotta get dressed" Shaye called, slipping from the washroom and into the bedroom.
"Oh you ass" She muttered at Vaix, seeing the damage he'd inflicted on himself. She made up her mind at that point, he couldn't be alone, not ever, not until he was ready, so no matter how mad, how sad, how anything she was, she'd stay with him. Carefully she scooped him up, settling him on the bed and grabbing a cloth to begin to wash him up.
"You ass" She said again, though her voice was affectionate as she patched him up. She frowned, not seeing the wounds heal, and realized he hadn't eaten since Keith. Groaning, she bit her own wrist, gently sliding her bleeding arm into his mouth, supressing the wince as his fangs latched onto her.
"Come on love, drink" She muttered, stroking his hair.

Keith glanced at Raven, he did have to agree, Iggy had a damn weird purr. He shrugged it off, letting the boy grip onto him, he understood he needed the affection, but not the Roxa type, the simple, just being there for someone type, and Keith could do that. He glanced at Demitri, whom was chuckling softly.
"For once Raven, I think I have to agree with you, minus myself of course, and Keith" He teased, smiling at the cat. 'Your such a big brother Keith, you never used to be, guess having Shaye and Igg in your life really changed you" He said, smirking at the Keith he remembered. He wondered if Raven knew, in the post Sara stage, Keith had been an absolute ddestroyer. Villages hadn't survived, he had lived hundres of years in a bloodsoaked existence, killing just for the hell of it, maiming for fun.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm

"Okay Mommy," Xayden muttered back, watching her go before looking back at the TV, questioning nothing thanks to his brain washing friend.

Vaix breathed slowly, opening a red eye, to look up at the approaching figure as he was called an ass. His eyes widened a moment, as if he didn't recognise her, then he calmed as things focused and smiled softly, "But you love me for it," he chuckled softly. "I'm glad you came when you did, or they might have eaten all of me." He did honestly believe there had been things eating him. He was bleeding wasn't he? That was his proof, but at least he'd managed to take down a lot of them with him. They were gone now though, Shaye made all the monsters go away.
He squeaked as she scooped up his battered body, due to his size, he was half hung, half carried by her arms. His tail and wings dragged neglectfully on the ground, until he was plopped on the bed. He watched Shaye quietly, as she fixed him up, and he relaxed, allowing his demonic parts to recede within him again. "I'm sorry," he muttered softly, "I didn't mean to get you mad like that, I know you were crying." He lifted a hand to brush her damp eyes, before examining her beat up arm and sighing, "They really got me good, didn't they?"
He jumped as Shaye bit herself, and he stared wide eyes at her a moment as she slipped her wrist into his mouth. It had shocked him naturally, to see his soulmate bite her own wrist like that, but he understood once it was handed to him. Despite his hunger, he did not feel like cooperating with Shaye. He stared up at her as she stroked his hair, and he breathed out softly, closing his eyes, but his fangs did little more than latch onto Shaye. He didn't want to take blood from her.
---
Iggy ignored the comments on his purr, the reason for the noise was as simple as he was. Something that didn't feel it's own emotions could never bring forth a proper sound that reflected pure inner bliss. The sound was fake, like he was.
Of course, Iggy preferred not to think of himself that way, and believe he was the same as everyone else, when someone spent the time to look after you, you were happy. His own mind generated that for him, even if it wasn't his true feeling.
He lay still in the mass of Keith that protected him currently, and slowly his our faded as he fell into a deeper more relaxed sleep.

Raven smiled as Demitri agreed with her, "Keith? No Keith's a freak, he's a human in a demon body. That's pretty strange isn't it?" She smiled, reached over and fluffed up the fur on Keith's head, tempted to do the same to Iggy, but the vampire was sleeping again, and Keith was protective over his sick little body.
Raven hadn't known too much about Keith;s past until Demitri mentioned it, and memories of Keith's body came to her attention. Her expression fixed into glee. "Oh wow! Keith you were such an ass!" She laughed, "I got a berserker for a partner! That's so fun, you and me will get along fine. I have to admit, Vaix was nice and all, but assassination gets old fast." She smiled to Keith lovingly, before looking at Alexi and muttering, "Are you a berserker too?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 pm

Shaye glowered at Vaix, "Drink" She said, shaking her head and sighing. "It's fine, I drank earlier, and besides, you need it more then I do" She said, sitting next to him and positioning his head against her.
"Please love, come on" She coaxed, smiling at him, a small frown on her face. She sighed, bringing her spare hand up to wipe away the tears.
"Oh love, you really are messed up" She said, knowing Vaix was convinced monsters had done this to him, not himself. She didn't bother to correct him, he needed to prove it to himself, she'd just be there for him. "And yes, I love you, despite you being an ass" She said, looking at him with stern green eyes.
"Now drink, or I'll make you" She growled, green eyes flashing, playfully of course.

Keith sighed, glancing at Raven and shrugging, he had been, well still was, pretty messed up. It was really only meeting up with Vaix and Iggy that had stopped him from that lifestyle, though, in all honesty, he had sort of enjoyed it. He glanced up as Raven questioned Alexi, which was sort of funny, he didn't share any memories on Alexi, but there was a lot about the two Russian vampires Raven didn't know.

Demitri laughed softly, "Alexi?" He glanced at his brother, whom shrugged, "Why do you think we left Russia Raven, we're not the most well behaved vampires" He pulled a DVD out, and carefully slipped into the machine. A news report came on, with subtitles. Talking about a massacre in a major city, and that the men involved had been involved in many such instinces" It then showed images from the scene, which were extremely unpleasent, bodies that were torn apart littered the ground.
"There, happy?" He teased Raven, knowing she'd been dying to see why the vampires had left.

Alexi nodded, "That's pretty typical for us, we're no where near as bad as Keith though" He said, shaking his head and yawning. He glanced around, winking at Keith. "Though, he's been good since he met Vaix and Iggy" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:03 pm

Vaix huffed softly as Shaye tried to coax him to drink from her. He still resisted, despite her reassurance she had enough to be alright. He watched her quietly, breathing slowly, still latched onto her arm, even if he wasn't drinking, her bleeding in his mouth technically gave him blood. It wasn't until she bluntly spat teh truth at him that he cooperated.
'You really are messed up,' meaning he was crazy, meaning he couldn't look after himself, meaning he should just shut up and do what his loved ones wanted from him. His hands lifted gently to take the offered arm and secure it as he drank. He glanced up at her as she grumbled her love with an added insult. Big innocent eyes watched her in a 'who me?' fashion as she growled at him. Even as he drank, he hesitated. Shaye didn't taste all that great to him for a start, and to second it, he didn't want to hurt her. So he drank gingerly, waiting until his wounds started to heal before he let go and pushed her arm away like a stubborn child, because really, that's what he was at this point.
He licked his lips, reached over and took her wound-less hand and muttered softly, "Sorry I'm an ass." Then quietly he sat up and hugged her.
---
Raven smiled pleasantly at Keith at his agreement, she saw it, his lack of proper behaviour, it sparked a feeling in her she hadn't been allowed to feel in a long time due to Vaix and his strictness about sharing a body.
But it wasn't until Demitri showed the film that it really sparked in her, watching the news, she didn't need teh subtitles, she knew most of the world's languages. At the sight of the massacre her eyes widened and picked up a deadly shine of excitement and raw life's energy. A smile slowly crept up her face, far beyond the limit of a regular smile,and at Demitri's question she jumped to her feet held her hands up in the air and shouted, "Yes! What is this?! This recording of pain and suffering? I love it! I love you all! You murder families, destroy lives, hurt the entire chain of human affections! Isn't it grand? Lets go kill some kids!"
Her eyes turned on Alexi as he spoke, "Typical? Good. Don't worry about Keith, I can fix him. Come on, lets have some fun." Her eyes gleamed, with the sadistic nature that only a demon could show off so vividly. Her aura poured off her in a suffocating smoke to any greater being around her, and to the observer, covered the house in a faded red fog.
"Lets make this town art!" she declared.
"No!" Roxa spat, "Sit down and shut up Raven, there's no way we're doing this! We're in New york! It's the biggest town in the area, there's no way you could destroy all of it and get away with it. The angels would have their way with you. I won't stand by and let you hurt this town. So sit down, and calm down."
Raven grinned, and strolled over to Roxa, "You've got too big a mouth for those teeth child, take you're own advice, and sit down and shut up. I run this house now, and unless you have a death wish, stay out of my way."
She bolted back to Alexi sharply, knocking him over and wrapping her arms around him, laying on top of him. "I love you," she purred, "I knew there was something in you, I just knew it!" She nipped at his neck and hid her face there. "Be mine, okay?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:18 pm

Shaye sucked in a breath as Vaix began to drink, it hurt, like always, and she knew he didn't enjoy it, but he needed to. She smiled at him as he fell away from her, before sitting and hugging him in return.
"No need to apologize" Shaye said, wrapping her arms around him, and letting him cuddle her after the ordeal.
"Don't worry love, I'm not mad at you, and I'm so sorry I got mad at you earlier, Raven's just a really touchy subject for me" She muttered, kissing his cheek a small sigh escaping her. She listened for a moment, relieved to hear Xayden laughing over a TV show. She needed Vaix to heal before they went downstairs. She leaned back, trying to relax, though lately, that had been really, really hard. She sighed, "I'm sorry love, I'm just far to stressed to deal with Raven right now, maybe later okay?" She said, sitting up again and raking her fingers through her hair.

Keith rolled his eyes, watching Raven take pleasure in what she had finally discovered about all of them, minus Roxa and Iggy of course. He sighed, shaking his head, he made a point of never wrecking the town he lived in, not if he wanted to stay there for awhile. Not to mention Aren would come after them faster then you could count to three, and he had no desire to go up against that demon killing gun. He shuddered, before stretching out, still close to Iggy, just to hot to wrap around him anymore.
Demitri rolled his eyes, mimicking Keith, "We're not attacking New York, we live here, not to mention there's that insane Vampire hunter" He said, "Shaye's brother" He made a face, the demon he had liked, the other two, not so much.
Alexi gasped in suprise as Raven suddenly pounced on him, and began to talk about how much she liked him, and how she wanted him to be her's. He didn't answer, just huffed under his breath and let her lay on top of him. In her mind, he was already her's anyway, but hell, if they were gonna do something fun, he didn't mind her dragging him along.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:00 pm

Vaix sighed in relief at the affection Shaye gave him, knowing she was no longer pissed with him. He closed his eyes a moment before muttering, "I know you don't like Raven Shaye, she did some bad stuff to you, and your life. No one would blame you. I was my fault for being so blunt on such a fragile matter, I should know better by now." He listened in silence to Xayden's laughter, then to Shaye as she spoke to him again, expressing that she was too stressed to converse about Raven.
"Alright, later then, but keep in mind that she is coming to our house tonight, whether we let her in or not, she'll be creeping our neighbourhood..."
He relaxed a little more being in Shaye's arms, and holding her in his, it was such a dramatic transition between stress and peace for him that he did feel fatigued, but he didn't dare acknowledge it. He wouldn't sleep, not ever again. Never ever, so long as he had a family to physiologically scar.
He kissed Shaye's cheek lightly, releasing her to look her over fondly before he smiled lovingly and took the time to make sure he was alright. His cuts and scrapes had turned to minor fading scars, and at this point he was in the clear. He looked to Shaye again and muttered, "You're still wearing a towel love. Xayden will be suspicious if you go down there the way you came up here."
---
As Kith started to keep distance, Iggy took little to no notice, on hand latched onto Keith's fur, the other holding his tail and using it to shield his eyes, he slept contently, despite the widening space between them.
Raven frowned as Demitri shot her down, "Oh yeah, Aren and Drake'll hang my head on a wall if I try any stuff like that... I forgot again." She grinned in a my bad sort of way, Aren she couldn't care less about, Drake however, was a very gruesome story for her. He'd let her life once, and she didn't want to try him twice. He'd beaten her, he was too strong, to high a level for her skill. She settled for snuggling Alexi and watching the tape, with starry eyes.
"So beautiful, death I mean. Vampires are so awesome, the do the work we demons can't do without such complication. Did you know vampires are actually demon familiars? You're little plague hosts. People designed to kill people, a creation from Lucifer himself, you should be very grateful. If you do something bad enough, when you die you might get a seat with Beelzebub, and he'd turn ya into a demon like me. Of course I'm a pure spawn, no fallen angel human crap in my blood." She snuggled closer to Alexi and held him tighter, burying her nose in his hair, and purring softly. Very pleasant and passive at the moment, If Alexi had wanted to, he could remove Raven and wander about, she'd follow him of course, but probably resist mauling him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:14 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding her head and sighing contently, cuddling Vaix for a moment. She glanced down, "Oh lord" She said, laughing softly, "I suppose I am, but you can't go see Xayden looking like that, not yet" She said, nodding at the still fading cuts and bruises. She stood quickly, rummaging in the drawer for clothes, and quickly donning them and falling back on the bed, into his lap contently, sighing tiredly.
"Xayden'll be fine for right now" She said, "He's watching Aristocats, he figured out how to put it on" She said, sighing comfortably and pressing her face into his chest. "And he can come get us if he wants us" She said, looking at him affectionately. "I sorta just wanna lie here with you right now" She admitted, looking at him softly, her green eyes exahsted. She really was tired, emotionally worn out.

Keith sighed, shifting so Iggy could still hold onto him. It made sense, he knew Iggy wanted to stay close to him. He glanced up, looking at Raven as she talked and latched on to Alexi. He yawned, sitting up and stretching out, he nudged Iggy closer to Roxa, indicating she shold do somethign with him, as he was starving. He walked over to Demitri and sat, staring at him pointedly, since Raven seemed to preoccupied to deal with him.
Demitri sighed, nodding to Keith. "Hungry? Well duh, I doubted anything would move you off the floor" He teased, standing up and indicating Keith should follow him. The cat nodded, following after him, as Demitri rummaged around, before dropping a steak onto a plate and setting it on the floor.
Alexi sighed, letting Raven drape over him. "I gotta shower" He said, gently pushing her off of him, he was covered in dust. He sighed, sitting up, and wandering down the hall, hoping Raven didn't try to follow him into the washroom, that'd be akward.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Vaix smiled lightly as Shaye realized she was still crudely dressed, not that he minded, but Xayden might get fussy about it. He glanced at himself again as Shaye commented he still looked to beat up to see Xayden, he didn't argue, once again aware of teh fact that he did not know what was best for himself. Had it been just him in teh house with Xayden, he probably would have wandered out by now to see his son, had Xayden notice his condition, and comment on it, then it'd be awkward from there on.
"What would i do without you," he muttered softly to Shaye, her statement was so obvious that his reply seemed very sarcastic, though it wasn't in any way. He was dead serious. If Shaye hadn't been around to tell him to sit still and wait, he'd probably be infecting Xayden's life with his own tainted mind. He smiled gently to Shaye as she got dressed, then took rest on his lap and reassured him Xayden was fine.
"That's fine, you can lie with me as long as you'd like." He ran his fingers through her hair gently, watching her watch him with tired green eyes. He smiled softly, then looked indecisive, then finally muttered, "I...I want you to show me yourself. You know, you're angelness? I'd like to see it again, under less stressful measures." He held her closer and smiled softly. He knew his tainted body couldn't handle an angelic aura, but dammit all he was already hurt, so what? He'd just spent months in hell. He wanted to see an angel...he wanted to see his angel. He knew Shaye'd probably turn him down, but he didn't care, he'd pester her until she did it for him. He just wanted to see it again, without the threat of her suicide.
---
Iggy twitched, whimpered as Keith dislodged himself from Iggy's grip, and settled again as Roxa's gentle arm wrapped around him and let him curl in her lap. She smiled softly and Keith and nodded that she'd look after him, leaned over to the floor and picked up the vampire's broken glasses, slipping them on his face. "There," she muttered softly.
Raven was torn between the steak and following Alexi, but eventually, decided on Alexi and followed him closely, smiling broadly. "Don't mind me," she purred.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Shaye sighed, curled up in Vaix's lap contently, "You'd be helpless" she teased, knowing he was being serious. She shifted a bit, so she could look at him. She knew what would happen if she wasn't here, Xayden and Vaix would be screwed, well, before Vaix had gone to hell, no, they'd be fine. But after, with his coming back, they'd be in trouble. She reached up, letting her fingers trail, affectionaly down his cheek. She sighed, looking at him with loving eyes, before they flew open at his question.
"Are you serious?" She asked, sitting up a bit, wondering if he really meant it. She wouldn't mind showing him her other half, just, she was scared it would hurt him. She looked at him with soft, yet relaxed green eyes.
"I can do that, but, are you sure?" She asked, looking at him slightly worridly. She didn't want to hurt him, not at all, not after everything. Her green eyes looked mildly worried, but she would do it, if he wanted. She stayed in his lap, waiting for him to explain a bit more, considering she needed him to be sure. It was hard on her body, taking that form, since it wasn't really meant for much else, just death or in certain cases, spells, but she could do it, for Vaix. She looked at him, lying in his lap, though she was looking up at him, a small smile on her lips, though she looked sleepy.

Alexi groaned in annoyance as Raven followed him.
"I'm showering Raven, you're not coming in the shower with me" He said, pushing open the washroom door, and turned on the shower. He didn't want to shower with Raven, not at all, but he had a feeling she'd be following him around for awhile now.
Keith finished off his food, glancing up and sighing contently at Demitri. Demitri patted him on the back, and went back to the couch, flopping down and effortlessly taking up the whole thing. Keith sighed, trotting back into the living room and looking around boredly, he shrugged and jumped up, settling himself on Demitri's stomach and chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next