Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Shaye nodded her agreement, "Right, an album, or two" She chuckled, looking around before seeing a display. She walked over, looking through the items. Some of them were a bit unpleasent, almost to childish. Some were fairly decent.
"Hmm, what about this one" It was blue, and it was labelled. Baby's first pictures. She smiled, leafing through it, "I think we need one more" She said with a small grin.
"What do you think?" She asked again, juggling Xayden lightly. "Shhh baby. "I think he needs a nap" She murmured, "Well, after we get the furniture and his room set up" She almost wished she had a few other people here to give them a hand.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:15 pm

Vaix smiled, taking the album she'd picked out, "yeah this is good." He scanned through the rest when she spoke of getting another. He picked up a brownish one with good detailing at the rims, then looked over at Shaye and held it up curiously for her opinion. She was right about Xayden, he looked like his patients were spent for now. He glanced at the stroller and muttered, "you should strap him back in there, that's a secure place for him o knock out for an hour or two while we get things done." He'd seen baby's sleeping in strollers before, why not do that to Xayden too? He was obviously done with being handled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding her head at the album.
"Mhm" She agreed, carefully manuvering Xayden back into the stroller and using the new blanket to strap cover him up. She pulled the tag off so the girl could scan it, knowing that they'd need the tag, but Xayden was already gripping the blanekt tightly, wanting it. She kissed his forhead and stood up, taking Vaix's hand while he manuvered the cart over to the till.
"We can take this stuff outside and put it in the car, then go furniture shopping" She murmured, she picked up the box for the playpen, letting the girl scan it first, then, quickly they were done, and she handed her black american express card over to them.
"Thanks" She said, sighing the reciept and leading the way to the car. Quickly she loaded it up, "Good thing the furniture is deliverd, we'd have no room for it"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Vaix nodded, following her along everywhere like some sort of lapdog as they paid for their stuff, then returned it to the car. He chuckled, "no kidding, not to mention this car isn't designed for carrying to much stuff, imagine making it carry a house full?" He smiled, watching Xayden, who had promptly passed out in the stroller, his head lolled to one side limply. He sighed softly, still unable to get over the fact he was a father, with a family and a house of his very own. His smile became warm as he watched Shaye load the car, then he muttered as she finished, "ready to go back in and find stuff for our home?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Shaye yawned, nodding her head and stretching her arms above her head.
"Yea, I'm ready" She murmured softly, reaching down to tuck the blanket around Xayden. She dug the camera out of a bag and knelt down, snapping a picture of him.
"Wow, sadly, that's our first picture" She murmured with a small frown. "And he already looks like he's eighteen months old" She looked at Vaix, sighing sadly, though she forced herself to smile, standing up and taking his hand.
"Let's go" She murmured, grinning lightly.

Keith yawned, shifting on the couch, trying to scramble free of Raven, though she was deliberately pushing him into the couch. Making a point probably, she was in charge, yadda yadda yadda. He sighed, he was still a bit damp and he was getting more and more uncomfortable, though Raven seemed to be enjoying this a lot more then she should be.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:39 pm

"Yeah," Vaix muttered frowning at the lateness of their first picture, mind you, if they'd had a regular baby it wouldn't have been so bad, but no, Xayden decided he'd grow like a weed. He watched Shaye's forced smile, then took her hand as she offered hers and began their decent back to the store. He knew it was hard, for both of them, to watch Xayden grow so quickly, and even though they'd expected him to just stop growing at one point in his life, and be an immortal, what if he wasn't? What if xayden just grew like a weed his entire life, then died within the first year? He banished the thought immediately. It wouldn't happen, no way... If it appeared that was going to be how things were, they'd slip him venom or something.
---
Raven was still asleep, but she didn't want Keith to move. Her mind as just that simple. Though Raven was thousands of years old, she had the mentality of a 12 year old, because demon's aged slow, physically and mentally. She purred, her claws flexed on Keith gently then uttered a soft purr, remaining where she was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Shaye sighed, worried as much as Vaix was. She took Vaix's hand, smiling lightly and letting him lead the way inside.
"Well, let's just get thsi over with, I wanna go back to sleep" She murmured, stepping into the huge furniture store.
"Do you like at my idea of just getting those pre-designed rooms? They'll just set them up for us and we can get this done a lot faster" She murmured. Pausing, She smiled at the sight of all the children's rooms.
"Look at these" She murmrued with a small smile.

Keith was shifting again, but all he managed to do was get himself more stuck. Shaking his head he sighed, Rave was purring lightly, obviously enjoying this. He growled lightly, he had a feeling she'd be incredibly clingy when she woke up and or shifted back.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Vaix nodded at the shopping comment, reminded yet again of Shaye's exhaustion due to her casting a spell on their house. He wandered into the furniture store with her, nodding to her next question. "Yeah I do, I think it's a great idea. Simpler than actually hand picking each piece of furniture." He stopped with her, observing the children's room displays and smiling. "Nice," he guessed they should find Xayden's room first. He glanced at all the displays a moment, then muttered, "what about that one?" He gestured to one of the displays to the far left.
---
Raven opened her eyes at his growl. Red eyes glanced down to look curiously at Keith, then she tilted her head and swept her tongue over his face affectionately. She sat up, yawned, stretched, then let an ear droop and watched Keith calmly. Her tail flicking at the tip as she watched him pant from the heat of her laying on him for a good hour or so.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Shaye smiled at Vaix, looking at the display as she rubbed her eyes tiredly.
"Hmm, I like that one, the blue in the furniture will match the walls" She sighed, "You said you had a crib already, so we can just keep the bed in storage until like next week or something when he's big enough for the bigger bed" She said, looking a the bigger bed in the display. She sighed, grabbing a pen and paper and jotting down the number of the entire set so she could give it to the guys up front.
"Come on, let's go look at other sets" She sighed, looking at a living room display. Classic leather furniture, beautiful book shelves, a gorgeous entertainment system
"How's this?" She asked, looking at him curiuosly. She yawned, rubbing her eyes and sighing. Damn she was exahusted, she couldn't wait to curl into bed with Vaix and pass out.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and flicking his ear as Raven slobbered on his face. He growled again, panting, though he wasn't over heated yet. He doubted Raven would get off him, and as he guessed before, she was being all possesive. She tended to get in moods like that occasionally, where he belonged to her, just her, and she wouldn't leave him alone. She had nearly bitten Michelle's finger off last time she was in a mood like that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Vaix followed her around, nodded and watched her jot down the number of the children's set, then looking at the furniture display for the living room, "ohh, I like that." It was the leather furniture in particular he liked, they'd had that since his time, though not nearly as nice as this, it reminded him of his old home, when he'd been human. He was taking note of the amount of times poor Shaye was yawning, or sighing. She was tired, and he wanted to shoo her off to bed really, but that would involve leaving her alone with Drake and Aren and Carr, and making him stay with Xayden with little to none knowledge of baby care. He wrote the number of the room set down on Shaye's paper for her, then kissed her cheek gently, pausing there a moment then muttering, "I'm sorry to push you along like this Shaye. You can have the biggest, longest sleep you want when we get home, I'll look after the baby." Xayden was pretty good, and though he would stay with Shaye for a bit, there was no doubt Xayden would want attention too.
---
Raven purred continuously, her eyes affectionate as her ears perked forward in an almost playful, curious way. She shifted again, breathing normally out of her purr, listening to Keith sigh and complain and smiled. Nipping his ear lightly, then licking his cheek again, the stretching out on top of him and glancing with half open eyes at Alexi, who was still tied down to the couch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:14 pm

Shaye smiled at Vaix.
"No worries" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She looked around the store, jotting down the numbers of other sets they agreed on.
"All we have to do is get our bedroom set, and then we're good" She murmured, smiling at him, they had everything they needed but that. She looked down at Xayden, he was still passed out, which was good.
"Hopefully he'll sleep for awhile" She murmured, fixing the blanket on him and looking at him with a small grin. She sighed, looking at the master bedroom sets.
"Well, see anyones you like?" She asked him curiously, she saw a few she liked, but she wanted his opinion as well. She yawned again, sighing tiredly.
"Mmmm, I better get a long ass sleep" She mumbled to him tiredly.

Keith yawned, shaking his head and sighing. Alexi was still asleep on the couch, probably taking advantage of actually getting his rest. He growled as Raven licked at him, obviously driving him craziy delibaerately. He whined, trying to hide his head under his paws to get away from her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:28 pm

"The longest," Vaix promised her with a soft smile, kissing her again, then observing the bedroom sets. "I like the one with the darker wood, cherry maybe? I like that one," he pointed to it. The large queen sized bed, with a cherry wood frame and matching furniture. He glanced at Shaye for he approval on it, then glanced at Xayden, all tucked in as he shifted in his sleep and uttered a soft noise. He smiled, the baby looked peaceful, though the way he'd shift once in a while old him that the wing buds on his back were bugging him. He wondered vaguely if xayden's wings would be angelic or demonic, or some mesh of both, he'd heard that could happen too, from Raven.
---
Raven flicked a large ear as Keith's hide his face. She grinned from ear to ear almost savagely, and started pulse clawing at Keith's back, the way most cats would before they settled into laying down, or when they sought milk from their mothers. Raven did it strictly out of habit, like most cats did at her age. She nipped his ear again, ignoring how sharp her claws where as she pulse clawed him. The main thing was she wasn't breaking skin, that was about all she cared about for him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Shaye sighed, smiling. "Good" She mumbled, she smiled at Vaix's choice.
"I like that one too" She jotted the number down.
"Let's go, they can have it delivered and set up as soon as we want" She murmured, sighing and rubbing her eyes, Walking over to the counter, she handed the man the piece of paper, and there was a flurry of activy and the men were loading a truck.
"Just follow the silver mustang" She murmured, smiling at the men, chuckling as they all basically melted.

Keith whined, shaking his head and sighing. He jerked, wincing at Raven's harsh treatment of his back. She was so darn aggressive. He growled harshly again, trying to get away from her, though she was pinning him to the couch really well.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Vaix smiled as they finished, e took her hand, the stroller in the other, and watched passively s the men blindly scrambled over each other at Shaye's presence. By now he was too used to it to get worked up over the attention she collected, though in the beginning he'd been a real set of teeth over the matter, to the point where Roxa was snapping at him constantly about it. He'd learned to stop for the sake of his ears to Roxa's nagging. He lead Shaye out of the store, into the parking lot and too the car he opened Shaye's door, then Xayden's and lifted the limp tiny little body into the car seat, buckling him up then putting the stroller away and climbing into the driver's side. He figured he'd drive, because Shaye was exhausted.
---
Raven nipped at Keith's neck gently, playfully, continuing her pulse of claws, flicking her tail and purring. She licked the top of his head until Keith had a mohawk sort of hairstyle, then uttered a toothy yawn and snuffled Keith's furry neck, then with another sassy bite, she jumped away, going to see what Demitri was doing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Shaye smiled, she was relieved to see Vaix no longer getting so worked up over men paying attentin to her. She really only had eyes for him anyway, and had never really understood why he had gotten so emotional. She smiled, she still felt a rise of jealousy when Vaix was flirted with, it was hard to watch, and he was amazing looking. She sighed, rubbing her eyes and clmbing into the passanger side.
"You alright with driving?" She knew he didn't like it. She yawned, curling up in the front seat and almost immediately falling asleep, well, half asleep.

Keith growled at Raven, though breathed a huge sigh of relief as she took off. He sighed, slipping off of the couch, slinking down into the basement. Iggy's room was as good a hiding place as any, and he doubted Raven would find him down here. He slipped under Iggy's bed, scrunching up his nose at the scent of the young vampire.

Demitri glanced up, "What's up Raven?" He ahd been watching TV in Keith's room. He frowned, mildly suprised to see her without Keith or Alexi, though he assumed it was because she was in her cat form, not human.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:49 pm

"I'm fine with driving," Vaix muttered back to Shaye with an encouraging smile, watching her fall asleep then turning the ignition, and making sure the vans were ready to follow him, pulled out and began the drive home. It went smoother than usual, maybe because he had a sleeping passenger, or a sleeping baby, or both, in no time at all he was pulling into the driveway, leaning over to Shaye and kissing her cheek gently, then leaving both sleeping company in the car to instruct the men on the basics of their job. He told them which room was which, even wrote the numbers of the sets in chalk on the floors to remind them, then alerting them they wouldn't be staying here, so they needed worry about mess, just get the job done. Then he made his way back to the car, and began the drive to Aren's.
---
Raven's ears flicked as Demitri acknowledged her, as she trotted forward she shifted back into her mortal form, still dressed in Shaye's abandoned clothes, and took a seat beside him. "Nothing, Michelle wandering around town, Alexi's sleeping on the couch, and Keith's hiding somewhere because I fussed him. I just wanted to see what your were doing." She gave him a pleasant smile that most would assume couldn't be trusted, though it was just in Raven's features anyway for her not to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Shaye shifted, eyes opening as Vaix drove off again.
"Not staying at the new place?" She asked in a tired, confused voice. She had assumed they would be, but maybe not until later. She shifted, sitting up properly and looking back to check on Xayden.
"Are we gonna go back to our house tonight?" She asked, hoping they'd get an oppertunity to actually start staying there since it was safe, and it'd be best to get Xayden established and settled into a routine right away, at least that way there'd be some control in his life. She frowned, shifitng again, yawning. Xayden made a whining noise in the back seat, she frowned, though if her her heart could beat it would have stopped beating when she heard the next thing out of his mouth. "Mama?"

Demitri sighed, nodding his head.
"Well I'm doing absolutely nothing" Demitri mumbled, yawning and sighing. He looked at her, sighing in a rather bored manner.
"Sorry, I'm rather boring today"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:19 pm

"We can't stay in the new house until there's some furniture in it Shaye, there's paint that needs to go up too, and we need our stuff from Aren's." He smiled softly at her, "I asked them to get the bedroom up first, so that should definitely be done by tonight. We can sleep in our own home tonight, and you can take your major nap at Aren's, he won't mind..."
The silver Mustang stopped so suddenly at the next event that the car behind it almost hit them, though it did wail it's horn, and Vaix was forced to pull over, where his head almost did a 180 to see Xayden. "Excuse me?" he breathed to the baby, who looked at him in all innocence before it muttered the word again, he wasn't sure if Xayden even knew what he was saying, seeing as how it sounded like he was just making sounds. "Mamama," the baby laughed at the faces of his startled parents, and Vaix's eyes widened. "Oh," he breathed, "Xayden speaks now..."
---
"Yes, poor boring Demitri," Raven purred to him with a smile. "You'll be okay now though, because I'm here, and if there's one thing I'm not, it's boring." She let herself slump limply into his lap, back arched over his knees in limp grace and femininity, she pawed at his face as if she thought she were still feline, then yawned, her black ears twitching and tail flicking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Shaye was staring at Xayden, "I noticed" She was staring at her son, almost uncomprehendingly.
"Oh gods" She sighed, "Well, another moment gone" She murmured softly, looking worridly at Vaix.
"Three days old and he can talk, next week he'll be walking around by himself making sense" she grumbled softly. She flopped back against the seat, rubbing her head.
"Dada?" Xayden said, clapping his hands, obviously thrilled by his new talent.
"Drive" Shaye said, shaking her head, "Or park so we don't get in an accident" They were partially pulled over, but not safely, and if Xayden continued to astonish them like this, they'd be in an accident for sure. She sighed, rubbing her head again, Xayden continued to say words over, just Mama and Dada, but still it was a shock.

Demitri chuckled.
"Right Raven, amuse me" He said, leaning back, completely ignoring her as she crawled into his lap.
"I'm not a toy" He said, catching her hand before she smacked him in the face. Periodically Raven would pull stuff like, it rather bothered him, but he didn't care enough for Raven to let her know that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:19 pm

Vaix flinched as the baby gave another word, he glanced at Shaye as she told him to drive, and did so, pulling back onto the road and pulling up to Aren's drive way, leaning back on his seat as he turned the car off. He looked back at Xayden with a sigh, "who am I Xayden?"
"Da," the baby gave a smile, and sighed and crawled into the back seat with him. Undoing the seat belt and muttering, "we've not even had you a week, and you can already talk..." He kissed the baby's cheek sadly, looking at Shaye with worried eyes. She was right of course, soon Xayden would be walking around, maybe as soon as this evening or tomorrow. He kissed the baby's cheek, watching him put a chubby hand on his mouth and look at him with curious innocence. "God," he muttered, "we'll never be putting the baby album down at this rate.."

Drake lifted and ear as he head a car pull into the drive. He was still exactly the way he'd been before, Iggy passed out long ago in the cocoon of wings around him, exhausted. They both had been, Drake just recovered faster. Talking with Iggy mentally had been a pain, he'd managed to fix some stuff, make him calm down, but he was still hurting, and until Iggy opened that door for Drake, he aways would be. Drake had tried for hours to persuade Iggy to trust him, but he wasn't allowed there apparently, because Iggy was afraid Drake's solution would be whipping his mind clear of who Keith used to be. Though that would be a solution, it would never be one Drake would use, never. He was glad Shaye was back, because Iggy did need her. Had Drake not been here to help him, he might have been in pieces emotionally and physically.
"Shaye's here Iggy," he muttered softly, gently to the small vampire. Iggy stirred, but didn't wake up, probably soothed by Drake's body heat, which demon's did have, unlike vampires.
---
Raven purred shrugging at his toy comment. "Says who? You may be one." She smiled and gave soft laugh, twisting in his lap on her back as if trying to get comfy. "How are you today Demitri?" she asked him with a smile. She sat up, unable to lay still, then crawled around on the bed any lay with her head on the pillows, watching him restlessly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Shaye sighed tiredly, yawning again.
"Just take as many pictures as you can" She murmured, slipping from the car. She stumbled towards the house, pushing the door open brutally and barely acknowledging Aren and Carr as she stumbled towards the bedroom, she could barely function, let alone hold a conversation right now. She slipped into bed, not even bothering to get undressed as she passed out, clearly beyond exahusted from her ordeal of the spell, and the shopping with Vaix and Xayden.

Xayden clapped, watching his mother with worried eyes. "Mama?" He asked, looking at Vaix, clearly worried. He whined, holding his arms out, wanting to go with his mom, even though she had barely been able to make it up the stairs without passing out. He banged on the buckle of the car seat, clearing wanting to get up and go after his nap. He looked at Vaix, playing with his fingers and tugging on him rather viciously, thougb of course it didn't hurt.

Demitri frowned, "Really Raven, I'm bored" He said with a small shrug. He yawned, rubbing his eyes, "Why don't you go bother Michelle"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Vaix watched sympathetically as Shaye took off into the house, when Xayden demanded his attention, he did oblige. "Shaye's going to sleep for a bit Xayden, she's tired. We wore her out you see." He smiled kissing the baby's cheek and allowing him to tug Vaix's fingers, he climbed out of the car, walking around to the back. Xayden in one arm, and the baby stuff balanced in the other, he set it by the door, seeing as how they weren't staying to long. It felt good to know that. He wandered upstairs o their room, seeing Shaye already passed out, he set Xayden on the floor beside him, packing their things back into the suit case and keeping and eye on him, not to concerned with the demon sitting in the corner with his brother, at the distance they were away from each other, he could handle it.

Drake listened with concern as Shaye passed out in the bed in seconds after entering. She was exhausted, and out before he could even guess why. Vaix was next to enter, the baby in his arms, then set down as he packed his things with little to no acknowledgement of Drake or the vampire curled up sleeping against his chest. He sighed, listening to Xayden crawl around,and shoot an echo at him. God, he'd gotten big. His wings had already begun to develop, his horns were there, but at a stand still, and probably always would be, as for his tail...that didn't see to even make it into his body structure yet, so he probably wouldn't have that either. He watched curiously, stretching his wings out, letting them take up almost the whole wall, then shuffling them up against his back again. He tilted his head at Xayden, watching the baby and muttering, "he looks a lot like his mother you know."
Vaix rolled his eyes, "says the blind man."
"I see far more than you do," Drake grumbled back a bit sourly to him.
Vaix shrugged, "then how does he look like his mother?"
"Same kind disposition," Drake muttered, "and he's got some facial features that resemble his mother and father. I think he'll be far more angel related than demon." He felt Vaix tense and chuckled. "Does that upset you?"
"No," Vaix growled back.
"Were you hoping he'd resemble Raven too?" Drake pestered.
There was no reply, not physically anyway. Drake smiled softly, "you need to let that witch go. She's not yours, she never was, or will be. What you have here is so much nicer than what you're craving."
"I know," Vaix growled darkly at Drake, pulling the baby closer to him as he started to stray to far. "If I hadn't thought that, I wouldn't have picked Shaye. But I did, because I'm far happier with her, with my family."
"You miss her." Drake ignored him with a pestering smile.
"So what?" Vaix glared back at Drake.
"So you should let her go, that way you won't hurt Shaye anymore, and you won't hurt yourself."
"I'm fine," Vaix spat.
"Are you?" Drake chuckled.
---
"Michelle isn't here!" Raven whined, "he's outside, he left to go smoke without me! Can you believe it?" She pouted, crossing her arms and sticking out her bottom lip. She looked up at Demitri, then grinned, "so I came up here to see you instead. Do you smoke Demitri?" She lay her head in his lap, back end still on it's knees, making her bum stick up in the air, and her tail curl like a monkeys.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Shaye shifted on the bed, completely passed out, though her actions were normal. She had never been able to lie still while sleeping, it was just a thing. She sighed, smiling lightly at her dreams, obviously content, happy about something. She sighed, arm dangling off the side of the bed, fingers trailing on the floor. Xayden whined when Vaix stopped his wanderings. He sat, in his father's lap, bright blue eyes looking around, taking everything in. Frowning, he crawled towards Shaye, suddenly getting he tugged on the bed, using the blankets which were trapped by Shaye to pull himself up. Letting out a startled cry he fell back, landing with a soft thud on his bottom. He let out a startled cry, which gradually built into a wail as he had never fallen down before. He continued to scream, jolting Shaye awake.
"What?" She gasped, looking around and seeing Xayden screaming on the ground. "Oh lord" She grumbled, reaching down and picking him up. Once he was in his mother's arms, the baby stopped his crying, obviously content with getting his way. She sighed, looking tiredly at Vaix, "Five minutes" She grumbled, as Xayden began to explore the bed, poking his way under the covers and tugging on her jean clad legs. Shaye smiled despite her mood, looking at her infant son with happy eyes.
"You're a brat" She grumbled, fishing him out from under the bed and handing him to Vaix.

Drake shook his head.
"Nah, never cared for smoking, I mean the occaisonal cigar, but nothing serious" He said with a casual shrug.
"Why not send Keith out to get Michelle and then you can steal smokes off of him?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Vaix jumped as Xayden started to cry, but it was stood late by the time he got to the baby, he was on the bed, Sahye muttering 'five minutes' to him. "I know, I'm sorry Shaye, I just wanted to pack stuff while you slept, I didn't think he'd try to climb the bed...I'm sorry..." He heard Drake chuckle again and whipped his head around to glare fire at the demon, who merely smiled back at him calmly. Always so bloody calm... He took the baby as he was handed to him and kissed Shaye's cheek. "I'm really sorry Shaye, go back to sleep, you won't wake up again, I promise...I was just...distracted before..." He glared at Drake again, then kissed Shaye's cheek tucked her in and grabbed the suitcase, Xayden cradled firmly in his arm. He'd take him to Carr's room, it was always empty in there... He carried the suit case back to the door, setting it there, giving a passive wave to Carr and Aren as they greeted him.
"How's Shaye? She left in a hurry..." Aren asked.
"Sleeping, she pulled a spell of protection on the house, she whipped out." There was nods of understanding all around the little shifter party.
"My goodness, look at how big Xayden's gotten." Aren smiled, Carr laughed, Vaix sulked. It seemed he wouldn't get by without engaging in brief conversation with them.
"May I see my Nephew?" Aren asked curiously stretching out his hands.
Vaix narrowed his eyes suspiciously, then gave in and allowed Aren to hold the baby, not without looming over him as he did.
---
Raven looked thoughtful at Demitri's suggestion. "I could, but it'd be forceful, he hates going outside during the day, even if it only wakes him feel hot, he can't stand it. But...It would be great to have Michelle's smokes... What the heck, I'm important too you know. Thank Demitri." She kissed his cheek sweetly, then danced out of the room following Keith's scent straight into the basement, grabbing him by the tail and ripping him from under Iggy's bed. "Keith my love, I need you to hunt Michelle down and steal his cigars. Pleeaassee." She kissed his furry cheek.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Shaye yawned, nodding.
"Mhm" She chuckled as he tucked her in, he was turning into such a dad. She curled up, already asleep. She was definately wiped out, she hoped that she didn't have to get up for awhile. She tossed for a moment, before getting comfortable under the blankets.

Xayden whined for a moment, annoyed at being picked up and pulled away from his mother. Xayden didn't understand other people's needs, just his own. He whined, shaking his head and tugging on Vaix's shirt, though almost immediately he was amused by what he saw. He glanced up at Aren and Carr, squirming for a minute when he was transfered to his uncle's hand. He reached up, grabbing at Aren's nose playfully, looking at Carr with a small frown. He didn't understand the red hair, it was to bright, it amused him. He reached out, trying to grab at it curiously.

Keith whined as Raven jerked him from under the bed by the tail. He growled, shaking his head and trying to scramble back under the bed. He hated going outside when it was sunny, it was way to warm. He shook his head, digging his claws into the floor and jerking himself back under the bed, hiding in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next