Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Shaye sighed, watching Xayden and Iggy, "What a teacher, who needs public school when we have Iggy" Shaye said, shaking her head adn sighing. She kissed Vaix lightly, stretching her arms above her head and watching Iggy curiously.
"Math yet" she said, shaking her head and kissing him again. She splashed back in the water, a laugh emerging from her. She was tired, again, but she didn't want to let on that she was so tired. She watched Xayden scramble out of the pool to sit with Iggy. Obviously her son was enjoying learning, so she wasn't about to stop him.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Vaix shook his head in a bit of disbelief. "I would have thought Math still over Xayden's head at this point. He's only around five or six." But it seemed like Xayden liked learning, and since Iggy was probably the better teacher out of all of them, he didn't complain. He smiled warmly as Shaye kissed him, stealing a kiss back before she took off. He grinned, chasing after her as she swam away.

Iggy helped Xayden out of the pool as he scrambled out. He heard Shaye's compliment and smiled softly, but focused on his pupil. "Can you count to ten Xayden?"
"Ten?" Xayden asked him with a frown.
"Yes ten, here." He reached back, grabbing as many pebbles as he could and laying them out. "Look Xayden, One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten." He pointed to each pebble as he said their number. "When you count up, it's a form of adding too. But when you say it backwards: ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one. It's called subtraction, which is when you make things smaller. Remember the two pebbles? We have two right? We added them."
"Yeah," Xayden muttered.
"If I take one away," he held up the pebble and put it aside, "how many are left?"
"One?"
"Yeah, One. Subtraction. Understand?"
"Yeah," Xayden muttered with a smile, then looked over at Shaye and yelled, "Momma! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, TEN!" He said the last number as if it were an insult, spitting at the T out of the shier force of it. Iggy laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Shaye looked up, smiling at Xayden.
"Wow baby, that's amazing" She smiled at Iggy too, "Did you say thank you to Iggy?" She asked, smirking and standing in the shallow end of the pool to give Xayden a hug. She was isnanely proud, she had always thought parents were weird, amking a big deal out of nothing, but when it was your own kid, well hell, she was ready to frame pictures of it and put them on the fridge. She smiled, kissing the top of her son's head.
"What else can you tell me?" She asked, she kenw Xayden liked showing off, and she was fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Xayden's smile spread at the praise of his mother, his tiny hand grabbed hers as she pulled away after the hug and looked to Iggy with round innocent eyes and muttered, "thank you Iggy." He watched his Uncle smile softly, then looked back to his mother with a semi-toothless grin. At her question Xayden gave a struggling, almost concerned looking expression, looking from Iggy to Shaye with his mouth parted as if he were looking for words. Then finally he looked to Shaye and said, "I learned adding and...subacting" He cut off and looked at Iggy, who shook his head and muttered, "subtracting, Xayden."
"Subtracting," Xayden sputtered back to Shaye in a very serious sort of manner.
Vaix wandered over and smiled to his son, "Yeah? You learned Math then?" He reached a hand forward and ruffled up his son's damp hair, laughing as he whined and pushed his father's hand away. Vaix beamed, he was also proud for Xayden. He didn't know many five day olds that could already do basic Math.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Shaye smiled, "Wow Xayden, that's awesome" She said, letting him take her hand as she kissed the top of his head.
"Do you want to play with Iggy some more, or do you wanna go inside?" They had been in the pool for awhile, and she figured it was time to head in for some lunch. She pulled herself from the pool, looking at Vaix, "We need to get the fence fixed" She nodded at the fence that surrounded the yard, but it was broken in a few places. She sat on the edge of the pool, waiting for both Vaix and Xayden's answers.
"What do you want for lunch" She asked Xayden, "Grilled cheese?" It was something she could stand making. If Roxa were here she'd ask her to cook for Xayden.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:05 pm

"Grilled Cheese?" Xayden asked, having never eaten such a thing before, but it sounded good, and he wanted to learn in whatever way he could, like a dry sponge to water. His five-year-old determination kicked in with his curiosity and he tugged hard on Shaye's hand. "I'm hungry, I want grilled cheese Mommy!" He opened his mouth and pointed at it with his free hand, and Iggy laughed, "Takes after his father."
He was shoved in the pool again.
Vaix rolled his eyes at Iggy and responded to Shaye with a soft sigh, "I'll fix the fence up today if you'd like. It won't take much, A couple new strips of food and a cane of stain." He hopped out of the pool, about the same time Iggy came scrambling out again, whit buttoned shirt once again plastered to his starved looking body, shoving off his ribs and slightly sunken in stomach as he couched out water laughed at Vaix softly and shook himself down. Xayden's concerned eyes returned and he pointed at Iggy. "Grilled cheese for Iggy too mommy. Iggy's hungry too."
Iggy looked up and smiled, standing up and shaking his head, "I'm fine, Vampires don't eat grilled cheese."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Shaye laughed, helping Xayden out of his water wings and smiling at him.
"No Xayden, mommy, daddy and Iggy don't eat food like that, remember?" She said, helping him into the house.
"Thanks love, I just don't like the idea of our son running around and breaking out of the yard" She said with a small smile. She took Xayden inside, "Alright kiddo, sit down at your table" They had a small table for Xayden with a chair his size, it was easier when it was only him eating. Grabbing a frying pan she turned the burner on, setting the bread on the counter and buttering it quicly, before dropping it in the pan, waiting and adding the cheese. Minutes later the food was done and she set the food in front of Xayden, crust cut off, and some ketchup, in case he wanted it. She had loved ketchup with grilled cheese when she was mortal.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Vaix nodded, watching everyone else head inside. "It's no problem Shaye," He shook himself down, wandered inside, upstairs, pulled on some pants and wandered out to get some stainer and wood. Calling a brief goodbye to his family as he left. He figured he'd walk, in case Shaye needed the car. He didn't really. Five pieces of wood, some nails, and a can of stain weren't hard to carry when you had the strength to lift a car over your head.

Xayden hobbled around after Shaye as he was lead inside, Iggy taking the rear. "Why don't vampires eat people food Mommy?" He asked innocently, having known what vampires eat, but not why. He hopped over to his table as instructed, sitting in his small sized chair and watching Shaye with hungry almost excited eyes as she cooked. He bounced in his seat and muttered an "Mmm," as Shaye set the food down for him. He stuck his finger in the ketchup curiously, having never eaten such a thing before, and stuck it in his mouth, then clapped his hands lightly, kicked his legs and grabbed one of the halves of the sandwich and dunked it into the ketchup. Taking big bites out of the food as he did, playing with the melted cheese ad ketchup pile while Iggy scrunched his nose at the smell and look of the 'food'. Xayden seemed to be enjoying it though.
---
Roxa wandered down the streets of downtown, making her way towards Kieth's place. Her house key loop twirled in her right pointer finger, and her luggage wheeled along behind her from her left hand as she walked. She was wearing a sun hat and dark sun shades, she wore a necklace of shells and shark's teeth around her neck, and currently she was wearing a pair of orange flip-flops. She'd left suddenly, she knew that, she hadn't told anyone she'd been going to Mexico for a vacation from all the drama in their life. It had been a spontaneous decision, but how much could she have missed anyhow? She strolled up to the house, it was still standing, everything looked the way she'd left it. She knocked on the door to make sure the same people were living here, and was greeted by Michelle who gaped at teh sight of her and muttered, "So you came back..."
"Yup, I see Keith finally let you stay with us." Roxa chimed.
"Us?" Michelle asked curiously.
"Me, Shaye, Vaix, Keith, and Iggy of course." Roxa muttered with a roll of her eyes.
"Umm," Michelle gave a nervous laugh as Raven called out. "You sort of missed a lot Roxa, things are...different now."
Roxa lifted her head and frowned at the sound of Raven's curious voice. "Is that Raven? Oh god, it's the hundred year turn isn't it? Christ. How did Shaye take it?"
"Horrible," Michelle muttered. "So bad in fact, that they moved out. Her, Vaix and Iggy are staying somewhere else."
Roxa raised a brow, "Vaix couldn't leave without Raven..."
"Keith took over his contract," Michelle grumbled, opening the door for her to step inside. Raven looked the same, beaming, that psycho smile spread over her lips. "Roxa! You're still around!"
"Yes I'm still around, where's Keith?" Hopefully this was all she'd missed...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Shaye smiled at Xayden, "Because it makes them sick" She said with a small smile. She looked at Iggy, also wrinkling her nose, and watching Xayden.
"Messy eater" She grumbled, leaning on the counter and finally remvoing the messy plate when Xayden was done.
"Still hungry? Or do you want something to drink?" She asked her son, sighing comfortably.

Keith bounced down the stairs, pausing as he saw Roxa. He frowned, though lunged forward, landing lightly on her chest and knocking her to the ground. He proceeded to wash her face with his long tounge, enjoying the fact that she was home, though, gaurenteed she'd try and move in with Shaye, Xayden, Vaix and Iggy once she realized what was going on.
Demitri and Alexi also poked their heads down once they heard someone new had arrived.
"Oh, hey Roxa" Demitri said, "You're at the wrong house, if you want Shaye, you'll have to get the address and go over to her place" He said, "Iggy's there, along with Xayden and Vaix"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:12 am

Xayden looked up at Shaye, wearing most of his meal on his face and hands rather than getting it in his mouth. He smiled and nodded, "I want a drink." He clambered out of his chair and was stopped by Iggy, who shook his head and muttered, "You're not drinking anything looking like that. Come on, time to teach you how to wash your hands." He flinched as Xayden took his hand, feeling the stickiness of the ketchup ooze through his fingers. He sighed, guessing he'd have to wash his hands now too. Xayden looked back at Shaye and called, "I want juice mommy." Then waved a messy hand and let Iggy drag him into the washroom.

Roxa gasped loudly in shock as Keith plowed her over, or what she could only guess was Keith. The hos body didn't look the same every time. But upon Kieth's actions to her return she confirmed that it was Keith. "Hey Keith," She pushed him back a bit to look at him with a raised brow, "Gosh. If you're in there, then...How did Iggy take that?" Raven laughed again and twirled around and cried out, "He fell into serious life depression, but who cares anyway? Make me and Keith something delicious!"
Roxa rolled her yes at Raven and sat up. looking at Demitri and Alexi as they appeared and spoke. "I'll go see them after I've seen Keith I guess... Xayden?" She asked curiously.
Michelle smiled lightly, "Shaye and Vaix's son."
"What?!" Roxa spun around to stare at him with bulging eyes. "Their son?! How could I have missed that?"
"Anyone could have missed it, she was pregnant for less than a week, and who knows how big the kid is now..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Shaye nodded, "Alright Xayden, go wash up with Iggy" Shaye said, smiling at her son and grabbing the big jug of fruite juice in the fridge and carefully pouring Xayden a cup, in a sippy cup, she didn't trust him not to spill all over. She sighed, looking around, Vaix must have gone off to get stuff for the fence, not that she minded, at least it would get done. She sighed, watching a scrubbed Xayden come back down the hallway, barreling towards her.
"Hey kiddo" She said, handing him the sippy cup.
"You gotta stay in the kitchen though, no going in the living room" She warned, leaning back against the counter again.
"Thanks Ig" She said with a small smile.

Keith rolled his eyes at Raven, stepping off of Roxa, he'd probably tag along with her when she went to visit Shaye and the others, he wanted to see Xayden, even if Iggy was there. Hopefully he'd be able to supress the ridiculous urge to kill Iggy every time he so much as looked at him.
Demitri smirked, "Yupp, maybe Aren, Drake and Carr'll be there too" He chuckled.
"Ohhh, thats another thing you don't know, Aren is Shaye's biological older brother, Drake is a demon, but supposedly a 'good' one, and Carr's a little psycho" He smirked, "And Shaye and Vaix are engaged" He said, laughing. He was rather enjoying startling Roxa.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Vaix made his way back home with a newly bought hammer, because they didn't have one yet, a bag of nails, and a can of stain in on hand, fence panels were carried under his arms securely as he wandered around the house to the back yard, setting everything down and looking around at the panels that needed repair. He too a wood plank and wandered over to the first one that caught his eye, one of the worse ones in the fence. There was a loud groan from the wood, and a snap as he ripped it off, nails and all, and began replacing it.
Getting Xayden to wash his hand had been a headache. Xayden had tried to leave over and over during the process. First, he'd seemed to think getting his hands wet was enough, and tried to leave. Next, he'd thought the soap was enough, and tried to leave. Then the rinsing, then the drying. To teh point where Iggy had tried to stop him even when they'd properly finished. It seemed Xayden really was looking forward to his juice. Iggy took Xayden's tiny, clean hand and tried to peacefully make his way back to the kitchen. That just wasn't going to happen. Xayden had ripped free and bolted into the kitchen to his mother, Iggy trailing along, his toleration hanging on a string thanks to his emotional differences. He wanted to curl up in a corner, sleep, and think about how horrid his life was. He gave a half hearted smile to Shaye when she spoke to him however, "It's no problem Shaye." He watched Xayden suck his sippy cup dry, then pass it up to his mother and ask, "More?" The nussle was already in bad condition, Xayden had obviously been chewing on it, to the point where it had holes in the top and bottom. Xayden smiled his semi-toothless smile, new teeth noticeably coming in beside his fangs.
---
Roxa stroked Keith's head gently as he sat beside her her eyes wide at the news Shaye'd been pregnant, and given birth already." She looked numbly to Demitri as he listed off everything else she'd missed. Have she missed a few weeks, or a few centuries in Mexico? "Shaye has a biological brother? That asshole, where was he when she was kicked out on the streets?" She shook her head, "I'd have to see a good demon to believe in one, and a psycho? Can't possibly be as bad as Raven."
"Hey!" Raven poked her head in from the kitchen. "I'm not a psycho."
Roxa laughed. Raven glared.
She been expecting the engaged part however, it seemed the lesser shock, because if there was a child, and the two of them loved each other as much as they said they did. She'd already been waiting for such a thing to happen. "Well, good. It's all good. It seems their lives have really turned around. Vaix doesn't have a demon weighing him down, and Shaye found her real family." But it wasn't all good, because poor little Iggy was off crying in a corner probably, because his adopted older brother had decided to take the same path Vaix had, and she could only imagine how shaking that must have been for him. She sighed, "Is there anything else I missed?"
"No," Raven grumbled, "Now make me and Keith something to eat! I'm starving, and you make the best meals."
Roxa sighed, "Fine." She figured she wouldn't be allowed to leave until she seasoned a halibut or something like that.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head at Xayden. She took the cup back and poured him some more juice.
"You didn't have to do the handwashing Iggy, I can do that, besides, I know he can be a handful" She figured Xayden's hyper energy was wearing Iggy down, which wasn't good. Sighing she left Xayden to his juice and walked over to the young vampire, rubbing his back lightly.
"You can go lie down for a bit, I'm gonna put a movie on for Xayden, try and get him to sit and relaxe for say, half an hour, if that" she said, smirking at Xayden as he bounced all over the kitchen. She heard Vaix outside and stood up again, after brushing her lips to Iggy's forhead, and opened the door, sticking her head out.
"Hey babe" she smiled, watching him tear apart the fence. She made sure to act as a buffer between Xayden and outside however, because nails, boards and hammers were incredibly dangerous, and Xayden was in a grabbing and running around mood.

Keith rolled his eyes at Raven, not really liking her demanding attitude, he was enjoying visiting with Roxa, and he wasn't all that hungry. He trotted along after the vampire, wondering where she had been and what she had been doing. Since he couldn't talk, he just waited patiently, jumping up on the counter next to her. He definately behaved like a house cat in that sense, crawling all over everything, Raven got mad at him for it, mainly cause she and he argued all the time about whose house it was. She got demanding, and started making rules, just for him, she had kicked him off his bed the other day, snapping about pets not sleeping on the bed, and she had threatened to lock him in a kennel. He settled for sitting on the counter, looking at Roxa curiously, he definately would go with her when she went to visit Shaye, if Raven would let him. Lately she had been really wanting him to stick close to her, really close.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Iggy smiled lightly to Shaye at her kindness. He nodded lightly and muttered, "I didn't mind teaching him, he's just...hyper." He lay his head on her shoulder as she rubbed his back, dam he was tired. He watched Shaye leave to go see Vaix, Xayden pacing around her like the hyper little monkey he was. Xayden didn't seem happy he couldn't get past Shaye, or seem to realise her being in the way was done purposely. He kept whining and tugging on her for her attention so she'd move, kept trying to crawl between her legs, or jump over her arms, wings flapping as he did. "I wanna go outside!" he whined to his mother, "I want to swim, I want to see daddy. Daddy!" He called out to his father, who lifted his head at the appearance of his family at the door. He smiled and shook his head at Xayden's energy. It was Iggy who solved the Xayden problem.
"Xayden?" Iggy muttered softly, begging dragged even lower by this point.
Xaden looked over, temporarily ceasing his actions.
"Come watch a movie with me. You pick whatever one you want okay?" Iggy yawned and rubbed his eyes, the stretched out a hand.
xayden parted his mouth in a smile and muttered, "Ya! Movie." Then ran over, took Iggy's hand and dragged him along into the living room to find a movie. Iggy stumbling half consciously around after him.
Vaix then made his way over to Shaye once the coast was clear. He wrapped his arms around Shaye and muttered, "Thank you for watching them for me. I know they must be wearing you down..." He kissed her cheek gently. "I promise I'll babysit after I'm done with the fence okay?" He had only a few more panels that needed to be fixed, and a bunch that could consider it. But after that, he'd be done.
---
Raven smiled as Roxa came into the kitchen, rummaging around in the fridges and freezers while Keith took seat on the counter. She frowned. "Now cats on the counter Keith! You're shedding and yucky and I don't want to be eating cat hair thank you." She shoved him off the counter, and Roxa whipped her head around to bare fangs at her. "Listen Raven, I'm cooking the meal, I'll decide what I want in my work space. Sit."
"Don't tell me what to do."
"Sit."
"You can't boss me around!"
"Sit Raven."
Raven sat in the chair with a sour frown, and Roxa leaned over to Pick Keith up and set him back on the counter, kissing his forehead gently, pulling off her glasses and slipping them on his dominant pair of eyes. She smiled, "You look curious Keith. You know where I went?" She smiled warmly and turned back to her cooking, "I went to Mexico, to a fancy resort by the ocean. It was wonderful." She started chopping vegetables with expert speed and timing. "Would you like a salad with your fish Raven?"
"Not really," Raven muttered.
"Alright." She started decorating the edge of the roasting pan with vegetables around the fish, then started making a marinating sauce made of lemon juices and spice. She smiled as she heard Raven purr at the smile. It was the one thing she liked about having Raven around. She got to cook again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Shaye smiled at Iggy, thank god for babysitters. She smiled, "Nothing over G there Ig" She teased, smiling at him as Xayden grabbed some kid movie and shoved it in his uncle's hands, babbling the whole time. She sighed, Xayden was exahusting her, and she couldn't imagine how poor Iggy felt. She glacned up as Vaix came over, wrapping his arms around her for a moment. She kissed him lightly, "I'm gonna hold you to that" She said, stepping back inside and sliding the screen door shut so that Vaix could get back to work and Xayden couldn't get out. She was annoyed with him, not in a bad way, just his energy. She walked over to Iggy, sitting with him on the couch and letting him rest his head on her shoulder. She carefully ran her fingers through his hair, trying to stay relaxed, so that he could soak that up and gain some energy.

Keith definately was happy to be put back on the counter. He looked at Roxa, nodding his head, though he shook his head for a moment, mildly confused about the glasses, well, whatever, it was her choice, and he figured he looked pretty bad ass. He sighed, stretching out, they had an expansive counter space, and she had plenty of room to cook with him stretched out. He was a bit jealous that she had gone to Mexico, he loved Mexico and resorts. He yawned, revealing his fangs, it felt nice having Roxa back, she was so in control of everything, and he really enjoyed having her around, even if her and Shaye had fought. It seemed Roxa had forgiven Shaye, and he was sure Shaye was past it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Iggy sighed nodding half heartedly to Shaye as he let Iggy tug him around. He barely looked at the movie, just enough to make sure it was age appropriate before sliding it in and pointing Xayden to a seat so he was at least sitting still instead of doing figure eights through Iggy's tall, slender legs. Iggy sat down on the couch with a loud careless thud. He felt like a large, heavy ball of lead. He was whipped, he just wanted to sleep. He watched Shaye come back with half open eyes, sucked in a breath as he caught her own exhaustion, and curled himself around her as she sat with him. Trying desperately to soak up her own negativity so he might pick himself of a bit. He didn't last long with the soothing care of Shaye's hand through his hair, or Xayden's hyper bouncing around on teh couch as he watched the movie. Iggy fell asleep, well, more like fainted. One minute he was watching the world, the next, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he was out like a light.
Vaix had smiled to Shaye at her comments, he nodded, and as she shut the door went back to work. He continued ripping bad pieces of fence off, fixing those first, then once he'd fixed all those, he started to work of the maybe fence boards. There was a lot more maybes than definitelys as it turned out. But he still guessed it would be done by the end of the second hour at most. It didn't take a lot for a vampire to fix a fence.
---
Roxa, unlike Shaye, was used to Raven's lack of immaturity. She knew how to deal with it, and that was by excessive commands, no reasoning, no acknowledging, just tell her bluntly what you wanted, and eventually, she'd do it. Raven was a poorly raised child, she needed authority, and it was a wonder Vaix turned out so well, having a demon, and if that wasn't enough, a demon like Raven, raising him. She wondered how he would have turned out with some real parenting. But all she could do was parent Raven and hopefully teach the girl some manners. But it was hard to tame a wild animal. Roxa poked at the fish lightly, lifted the gutting cut, examined it briefly, then promptly pulled out a slaughtering knife and chopped the fishes head off. She threw it over her shoulder, and into Raven's mouth it went. Raven got pissy if you wasted any of the fish, which was why Roxa always bought pre-gutted, headless fish. The idea of cooking a fish with everything in it was disgusting to her. She promptly dressed the fish, placed it in teh pan and coated the vegetables with the extra seasoning, and began to preheat oven. "By the time the oven reaches temperature, the seasoning should have seeped in."
She watched Raven drool at the way Raven stated that. Obviously someone was hungry. "You'll be sharing this meal with Keith. It'll be his first time ever tasting my cooking you know." She patted Keith's head, smiling his way. "Taste my food for me?" she asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Shaye sighed, still letting Iggy sleep on her shoulder. She knew he was whipped, so was she, but she was fine with him napping, it was one less child to deal with, not that Iggy was a child in her mind. She sighed, glancing up, Xayden was enthralled with the TV show, so the house was finally quiet, well, besides the sound of childish voices on the TV. She glanced up, wondering if Vaix would come in soon and take care of everything. She wanted to sleep, or at least lie around and rest. She wanted to lie down, take a bath maybe, but she doubted she'd actually have time. She sighed, her own eyes starting to slide shut, until she jolted herself awake, shaking her head. Damn, at least Xayden was into the movie, or she'd be in trouble. She yawned, Xayden, looking at her, smiled.
"Tired Mommy?" He asked, walking over and tugging on her hand lightly, though he kept glancing back at the TV.
"A bit, don't worry though, watch your show" She said softly, kissing the top of his heads.

Keith glanced up, inhaling the scent of fish eagerly. He nodded, nudging Roxa lightly, it was nice, he definately would try her food. He yawned, curling on the counter, staring boredly at Roxa. He was so relieved she was back, Iggy would be better for it, though, as usual, any thought of Iggy envoked that weird anger in him. He sighed, wishing he could change the meaning of the contract, maybe into something that better suited him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Vaix finished the fence in under the following hour. He wandered inside, and saw Shaye sitting on the couch, one child passed out against her, the other holding her hands and talking to her absent mindedly. Poor Shaye. Vampires weren't supposed to be worn down, but Xayden seemed to push past that factor. He seemed to have whipped Shaye out terribly. He was eager to lift her burden and let her sleep.
Vaix wandered over to Shaye, putting a gentle hand on her shoulder and kissing her cheek lightly. "I've finished with the fence. Why don't you go see if it's to your liking Shaye? Then head upstairs for a nap?" He smiled softly to her, looked down at Xayden and asked him, "How are you doing little man?"
Xayden looked up at him and smiled, "I'm watching a movie Daddy."
"I see that," Vaix muttered with a smile. "Looks like a Disney film if I'm correct... Why don't you come sit with me and we'll leave mom alone okay? She's tired."
"Okay," Xayden took Vaix's hand, well, as much of it as he could, and let his father lead him to the other couch, then he took a seat on his Dad's lap. Continuing to watch the film while his father ran fingers through his hair, and checked his growth. Even though Vaix had only been away a short time, he could still notice differences in Xayden. He was growing fast.
---
Roxa smiled as she was nudged with Kieth's black snout. She watched him a moment, then took his large head in her hands and smiled warmly to him. "I'm glad to see you again Keith, I'm glad you're interested in trying my fish."
"It's mmmyyy fish," Raven whined to her.
Roxa looked over and frowned, "You'll share it with Keith, Raven." She rolled her eyes as Raven tilted her head and gave her the whole big black kitten eyes. "Share Raven," Roxa growled. She was greeted with a sharp whine, then a unexpected pause as she tilted her head at Keith.
"Sorry Keith," she muttered to him with a shrug. "The contract can't be modified in any way shape or form. I had to find a loop hole just to get you availability into taking ownership of the dam thing. You can however, decide you don't want it anymore. You can renounce your ownership at any point you want. Then I'll just float along back to Vaix." She yawned, then patted her lap. "Sit with me Keith?"
Roxa rolled her eyes again, glancing over to see Michelle having strayed into the room, scrunching his nose at the smell. "What smells like stinky lemon fish?"
"Me," Roxa purred to him, hearing teh oven go off and opening it, sliding the pan in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Shaye sighed, glancing up as Vaix came in.
"I'll do that, though I'll come finish the movie with you two" She didn't want to miss anything with Xayden, not when he was making the growth of weeds look slow. She stretched, stepping outside and looking out over the fence. She smiled, "It looks good" She said, stepping back inside and shutting the door, she made sure to slide the lock shut, Xayden was getting more and more anxious about getting outside, which was one of the reasons she wanted to get the fence fixed. She wandered over to the couch, draping a blanket over the passed out Iggy and stretching out on the floor. She sighed, wrapping her arms around a pillow, smiling tiredly at Vaix, though she fell asleep almost instantly. Xayden chuckled and bounced over to his mother, jumping on her back and smiling at her.
"Oh" Her eyes flew open, "Xayden mommy's tired" She said, maybe she should just go upstairs. She sighed, dragging herself up.
"Alright, I'm gonna go upstairs" She said, kissing Vaix lightly and the top of Xayden's hair.
"Night, or afternoon, or whatever" She said, walking upstairs and lying down on her and Vaix's bed, falling asleep again.

Keith snorted, no, he'd keep the contract, for Shaye, Vaix and Xayden's sake. It was his, he could handle it. He flicked his tail, glancing up at Raven as she patted her lap. He yawned, he wanted to eat his fish and then take a nap, he had no desire to go sit with Raven right now, not when he was so interested in Roxa. He nudged her hand, standing on the counter, though he was waiting, as patiently as possible for the fish. Raven would be all over it, she rarely shared, unless she was buying for him, in which she still tried to steal off of his plate. He glanced up at Michelle, he had forgotten food was gross to vampires, it would be weird to be back in his body, a vampire, drinking blood, all that. He ddin't really miss it, the lack of speech sucked, but besides that he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:55 am

Vaix watched Shaye pass out on the floor and shook his head. When Xayden lept from his arms and jumped on Shaye's back however, he felt once again a terrible parent for not restraining his son from waking his mother yet again. "Alright Shaye," he muttered with a sigh, stealing a kiss as she departed, then shaking his head at Xayden. "You have to be nicer to your mother Xayden, she's not superman."
"Superman?"
"Nevermind," Vaix muttered, watching as Xayden crawled back on the couch with him. He stared at Iggy momentarily, then rolled his eyes. Directing his attention back to the TV despite his lack of interest in Xayden's show.
---
Roxa looked down at Keith as her hand was nudged, she smiled, stroked him gently, then blinked as the oven beeped again. She wandered over to the oven, pulled out the prefectly cook fish and split it in half, putting equal prortions on each plate, setting one in front of Keith and letting Raven snatch up the other. Michelle shook his head at the smell. He looked like he was gonna gag or something. "Oh please," Roxa muttered to Michelle. "It's not that bad." She rubbed the base of Keith's ears affectionately, then glanced at Raven. "Guess who's on cleaning duty."
Raven frowned and whined lightly, and Roxa laughed. "I made it, you can clean it up."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Shaye sighed, curling around a pillow. She was so tired, she didn't think it was normal for her to be so tired all the time, but giving birth and then having to deal with an over-active child, plus the spell she had cast were probably all factors in why she was always so worn out. She figured with regular rest she'd eventually be back to normal. Sighing she rubbed her eyes, she had been asleep for maybe half an hour, which made her feel a lot better. Sighing she shifted, sitting up. She had fallen asleep in her clothes, not that that bothered her. Standing she straightened her jeans and began to walk downstairs. She heard the sounds of a new movie and smile, seemed it would be a nice, relaxed afternoon.
"Hey"
"Mommy" Xayden leapt up, barreling over to her, wrapping his chubby arms around her leg.
"Hey baby" She said, stroking his hair and smiling.
"What are you watching?" She asked curiously, smiling at Vaix.
"Ar-Aris-Aristocats" Xayden managed finally. Shaye smiled, "Wow, cool" She nudged him, sending him back to the couch with his father. She sighed, Iggy was still sound asleep, so she picked him up, blanket and all and carefully moved him to the other couch. Fixing the blanket, she sat down next to Vaix, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Keith inhaled, ears perked as Roxa rubbed them and he bent his head, sitting daintily on the counter as he sampled her cooking for the first time. His tail twitched and he took another bite, damn the cooking channel had done wonders. He nudged her hand for a moment, licking it thankfully before turning his attention back to his half eaten meal. He definately wasn't all that hungry, but this was to good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Xayden wasn't very good at sitting still, probably due to his age. Vaix had had to endure Xayden shifting around on his lap constantly, with the occasional kick, or hand in his face. He hadn't minded though, he was passive when it came to his son. Besides, he was still just a kid.
He watched Shaye come down sleepy-eyed, and slouched. He smiled warmly in greeting as she made eye contact with him, he rolled his eyes as his son barreled her over. Shaye seemed to be a favorite tackle of Xayden's.
He watched Xayden come back over to him and scooped up his son, placing his back on his knee and watching Shaye move Iggy. He bared a fang at the unconscious figure, up until Xauden grabbed his tooth and muttered, "Be nice to Uncle Iggy, please Dad." Vaix let his lip fall over his tooth again, and Xayden watched him worriedly, removing his tiny hand. Vax looked over as Shaye came back, he smiled shifting to give her space as she sat down and leaned against him. He kissed her cheek lightly. "Have a good sleep?"
He watched Xayden watch the movie, then blinked as his son became distracted by a pair of boys maybe two or three years older than his assumed age run by laughing with a basket ball. Xayden stood on his tippy toes and looked out the window. "What are the playing?" he asked curiously.
"Basketball," Vaix answered his son with a light smile.
"Can I play?"
Vaix frowned, staring at the wings on Xayden's back, they were to large to conceal with a shirt. "No Xayden," he muttered gently. His son was to young to know the importance of hiding what he was, and he didn't want to scar his child into regretting what he was.
"But," Xayden looked over with a frown, "I want to play too... Do you think they're brothers, is that why?"
"They might be, probably more honestly they're just friends..." Vaix muttered back.
"Friends?" Xaden muttered.
"People like to be around each other," Vaix muttered with a sigh. He didn't like where this was headed.
"Oh...Iggy is my friend." Xayden beamed.
"It's not usually a family thing. Usually a friend is unrelated to you."
Xayden blinked, then stared back out the window, ignoring the movie. "Can I have a friend?"
"You have to make them," Vaix sighed.
"I want to make a friend," Xayden muttered, trotting off to the door, ignoring his father's earlier 'no'.
---
Roxa beamed at Keith's liking of her food. "You like that?" she muttered with another wide smile as he kissed her hand. "Thanks Keith," she'd been expecting him to like it anyways, but there was nothing like the satisfaction of knowing your hobby was appreciated by the people that cared about you. Keith's praise did wonders to her self-esteem. She watched Raven pack the fish town and bat at her vegetables. "Hey, you eat those too Raven." Raven looked up at her with a frown, then sighed and ate them as well.
Michelle had left the room by now, the smell was something he could really stomach, nor the look of lemon seasoning over Raven's face. Nasty to the mind of a blood drinking vampire.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Shaye sighed, "It was good" She mumbled tiredly, shifting to watch Xayden as he spoke about wanting friends.
"No Xayden" She stood up, he was already older, six maybe, as he wandered to the door.
"Come on" She took his hand, sighing softly. This was going to be hard, she wasn't opposed to Xayden having friends, in fact she wanted him to, but first he had to understand everything. She sat down, pulling him into her lap.
"Alright baby, you know what we are right? Vampires?" She wanted him to understand. "But, those kids outside aren't vampires, they're humans" She sighed, "And they're scared of vampires. They won't have fangs, or super strength, or wings, or any of that stuff, and they don't believe in it" She said, "To them, we're 'just makebelieve" She said softly, it was hard, basically telling her son to have friends he had to lie.
"So, if you want to play with them, you have to pretend to be like them, be a human" She sighed, "Does that make sense?" She asked, rubbing his back, careful not to ruffle his wings. She glanced up at her fiancee, wondering if they should ask the kids over, maybe do a supervised playdate.
"Tell you what, I have an idea. Why dont your dad and I invite some of the neighbours over for a barbque. They can bring some kids, and that way we can make sure everythings alright, and you can try and make some friends?" Shaye suggested.

Keith sighed, hopping down from the counter and looking around for something to drink. He was thirsty as hell now, but he could never find anything around. He sighed, rubbing affectionately against Roxa's legs, he had missed her, and her saneness.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Vaix sighed watching as Shaye sat Xayden down and explained the basics. He shifted a bit, but Xayden having to live this way was expected. If he wanted friends, he'd have to learn to lie, or at least not bring p anything that would lead to him having to lie. Vaix had gotten good at that, the truth without the truth. He frowned at the idea of a barbecue, because then they'd be in a position to eat...he would possibly if it came to that. He wasn't about to spoil Xayden's social life for his own physical needs. Xayden seemed pleased with the idea, in fact he seemed so gleed it was almost sad.
Xayden smiled widely, "Wow you mean it Mommy? I can make some friends?" He leapt forward to give her a hug. He blinked at the rules of pretending to be a human. "Like when I was a dolphin?" He asked curiously. He played with Shaye's hands pleasantly, excited about getting some friends. "Iggy should make some friends too, I think he's lonely Mommy, and Daddy's not very nice to him..." He glanced over to see his father tense immediately, glancing from Xayden to Shaye almost nervously, like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Xayden was clueless to any tension to the matter, all he knew was that Vaix growled and bared fangs at his younger brother everytime Shaye turned her head, or he'd fling his brother in the pool, or lock him downstairs, things like that. "What's a barbecue Mommy?" Xayden asked innocently.
---
Roxa smiled as Keith rubbed up against her legs, she knelt down and stroked him, then cleaned off his plate. She noted however, that Keith played with his tongue a lot, she caught on to his thirst and grabbed a bowl, filling it with cold water and setting it down for him. "There you are Keiths." She smiled warmly, and blinked as Raven came crawling over in a purple version of whatever Keith was, head butted him out of the way and started lapping water from the bowl as well. She rolled her eyes and filled another for Keith. "Okay, this ones for you honey..." She giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Shaye smiled, kissing the top of Xayden's head.
"Yea, like when you were a dolphin, you can make believe to be an animal but you can't really turn into one" She said, playing with his hair. She sighed, looking at Vaix, "I know baby, daddy and uncle Iggy have a lot of emotional issues, you just gotta let them work it out" She said, smiling. "A barbque is where we have the neighbours over, make lots of food and sit around and talk" She said, smiling. "And they'll be lots of friends for you to play with" She said softly, messing up his hair and turning him to look at his wings.
"You know, I bet you could make these disappear now" Her and Vaix had been trying to get him to do that, his wings weren't a permantent feature on his body, he should be able to make them disappear if he tried.

Keith growled as Raven came over and stole his water. He sighed, licking Roxa's hand as she gave him a new bowl. He curled around it protectively, scared Raven would try and usurpe it. He lapped it up, sighing contently. He felt better then he had in a long time.
Alexi wandered downstairs, looking at the two cats and Roxa.
"Wow, I wish I were able to eat" He teased, sniffing appreciatevly, being attatched to Raven all the time made it so he was able to be around food, not like Michelle or Demitri who hated the scent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next