Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Keith sighed, dragging his body out of the hot tub. He didn't want to get out, but the chemicals were begining to burn, a lot. He wrapped his towel around himself, making his way inside. He glanced at Aria, seeing her still awake, looking semi-worried.
"Whats up?" He asked groggily. He needed to shower before he went to bed, the chemicals were really bothering him, he could feel them, particularly on his injuries. Plus a cool shower would feel really nice.

Sara walked aimlessly down to the parking lot. She sighed, rubbing her eyes, somewhat confused as to what she was doing out here. She continued to walk around, slowly moving closer and closer to the vehicle. She felt as if she were losing control of her body. She hovered, hands resting on the hood, the parking lot was packed, though no lights were on, everyone was asleep, except for her. She moved, as if she were a puppet, her arms jerking a bit, she shook her head, sighing. She couldn't focus, think straight, she shouldn't be out here, but something was compelling her to be.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Aria had layed back down by the time Keith walked in. Though she was wide-awake at this point. She was just laying there, wrapped in the blankets, head resting on a pillow. Looking very much like a child who had given up crying for her parents to come and save her from a terrible nightmare. She blinked, looking up at Keith. She rubbed her eyes gently, as if she had just woken up before sighing.
"N-nothing..." Aria yawned.

Leo was still tossing in his sleep. Though it wasn't violently, so Aria wasn't that concerned. Something was obviously bothering him. Silently, Aria woundered if Sara's absense was actually effecting how he slept. Aria smiled lightly and laughed under her breath. That sort of things sounded like a myth....Aria blinked then. Well, their lives were baised on myths then huh? Aria shook her head, too tired to firgure that out.

"I need some air." Aria murmured then, pulling a pair of loose jeans over her shorts and slidding her knife into her pocket. She needed to go see where Sara had gone off to. Making sure to tuck her room key into her back pocket, Aria was out the door the next instant.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Keith nodded, "Alright" He said, slipping into the washroom, shutting the door behind him. He turned on the water, letting the cool water sooth his sore muscles and wash the chemicals from his sore body. He listened to the door shut, and the lock, wondering where Aria was wandering off to. He sighed, stepping out of the shower and rubbing a towel through hsi hair, before pulling his pj shorts on, which were really just sports shorts he slept in.
He stuck his head into the room, Leo was tossing and Sara and Aria were nowhere to be found. Weird.

Sara sighed, sitting on the hood of their car, shaking her head, arguing with herself. She had no idea what she was doing out here, all she could remember was her nightmares. She shook her head, running her fingers through her hair, confused. What had happened? She rubbed her eyes, sighing, this was bizzar.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Aria roamed about the hallways for a good while before heading down to the lobby. So far, no sign of Sara. She glanced around the lobby, into the small cafe that was closed for the night, and the dinning area where breakfast would be served in the morning. Quickly, Aria walked along the wall towards the front door. The front desk was lit from a single lamp, and the light from the neon sign outside provided enough light for everything else.

Aria frowned. Where the hell was Sara. Slipping outside then, Aria looked around. She shivered lightly in the cool wind, hugging her shoulders. Suddenly, she wished she had put on a thicker shirt. Reaching for her pocketknife, Aria was reassure by its prescense and walked away from the hotel into the parking lot.

Her eyes fell over to where they had parked their car. Aria frowned, seeing someone near it. Thinking that they were going to loose the car to another jacker, Aria ran over. She slowed down in enough time that she wouldn't scare the life out of Sara, whom she recognized at the last second.
"Sara?" Aria asked then, still not all that sure. "What are you doing out here? It's the middle of the night..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Sara glanced up as Aria came over to her. She jumped a bit, unsure of where Aria had come from.
"A-Aria?" She gasped, staring at her friend, confused.
"Where? What?" She stuttered, shaking her head. "Middle of the night? I-I don't even remember waking up to come out here" She said, shaking her ehad and running her fingers through her thick hair. She winced, how long had she been out here, her hair was wet, when had she showered? She sighed, what had happened.

She glanced around, looking at her hands, she frowned, inspecting a small cut on her finger, she didn't recall recieving it at all, and despite her clumsiness, she tended to remember injuries. She sighed, looking at Aria, "What the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Aria blinked for a moment. Sara seemed to have suddenly woken up. Aria took a few steps closer to Sara, reaching out to touch her shoulder.
"Yea. It's me. You're sitting on the car...it's about three in the morning..." Aria said slowly, hoping something would ring a bell in Sara's mind. Aria swallowed then, seeing that Sara hardly remembered anything. Subconsciously, Aria glanced over her shoulder before looking back at Sara.

"I don't know. You woke up, got in the shower, and then left." Aria said simply. "Leo's been tossing in his sleep since, and I decided to come get you..." she rolled her lips gently, wondering too what had really happened. This was strange, even for them-and that was saying something.
"You don't sleep walk do you?" Aria asked then, dropping her hand from Sara's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Sara listened to Aria, she seemed almost hesitant, like something was wrong. Was something wrong? She sighed, glancing at the hand on her shoulder, before running her fingers through her hair again. She sighed, confused, she frowned, hearing about Leo.
"Leo? Oh?" She gasped, she should get back to him. She frowned, looking at Aria, "No, I've never sleep walked before" She murmured, she still remembered her night mares though, the voice in her mind, had she been controlled by it? She winced, that didn't sound good.

"Well, thanks" She murmured to Aria, reaching in her pocket for her room key. She was suprised to find one there, odviously she had panned to come back. She shook her head, walking, unsteadily, across the parking lot, up the stairs and back to the room. She opened the door, nudging it so it wasn't loud, Keith was sound asleeo, and Aria was right, Leo was tossing.
"Leo?" She moved so she was sitting next to him. She rubbed his back soothingly, trying to get him to relaxe.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Aria frowned. Something was definatly wrong. She stepped aside to let Sara past, the frown still on her face. She rubbed her arms gently, glancing around the parkinglot in confusion. Something wasn't adding up here. Sighing, Aria followed after Sara back into the hotel.

Leo julted awake the second Sara called him. He blinked once before breathing deeply. His heat was drumming against his chest, and his palms were burning. Sighing to try and relax, Leo looked up. Seeing Sara's face, Leo's eyes went wide. He sat up then, holding her shoulders, looking her over as if he thought she was hurt.
"You're alright?" he asked then, just to be sure. Had it all been just a dream then? Leo sighed under his breath in slight relief. He barely noticed Aria slipping into the room then, but he caught her out of the corner of his eye, slidding into her bed and suddenly going still.
"Where were you two?" Leo murmured then, his tired mind able to tell that they hadn't been in the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Sara's eyes grew wide with suprise as Leo woke up, sitting up and grabbing her shoulders.
"Y-yea, fine" She murmured, "Just a bit shook up" She slid her arms around him, glancing up at Aria. Keith was sound asleep, his blankets tossed all over the place, he'd been tossing to it appeared.

She sighed, "Outside, though, I don't even remember leaving the hotel room" She had promised she wouldn't keep stuff from him anymore, and she intended to keep that promise. She pulled away from him, shifting on the bed so her back was against the wall, her pillow also behind her. She glanced at him, wondering what he would say. She honestly was so confused, all she remembered was her nightmare, that voice, calling to her, trying to get her to come to it. She shuddered, the more she thought about it, the more sense it made, the voice, her 'sleep walking' , everything.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:34 pm

Leo sighed with relief, letting his hands drop from her shoulder then. He flexed his fingers, suddenly wondering if he had burned her at all. His palms felt like fire to him. He turned as she sat on her side of the bed, back against the wall. He sat up moreso as well, the blankets fall to his lap in the process.

He frowned at what she told him. None of that made sense. "Well, what was the last thing you remember?" he asked then, rubbing his eyes. He wouldn't fall asleep right now; Sara needed him. That seemed to dull the throbbing of his head and the sleep pulling at his mind. Blinking again, Leo looked back at Sara. He took her hands in his then, reassure by her in a way he couldn't really explain. He felt her shudder, and his frown deepened slightly.
"Sara what's wrong?" Leo asked, pushing the blankets away and sitting directly in front of her. "You know you can tell me anything..." he added quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Sara watched Leo, he really should be sleeping, considering his alarm system would be rising in a short few hours. "Last thing I remember? That nightmare I had" She said, shaking her head. She looked at him, confused.
"I know I can Leo, but honestly, I don't even know what's going on. It's just, in my nightmare, I could hear a voice, and well, the voice was telling me to come to it, and well, when Aria woke me in the parking lot, and well, it sort of made sense. It was like it was controlling me" She shrugged, "Kind of crazy huh?" She laughed, trying to make light of the situation, though she was totally freaked out.

She ran her fingers through her damp hair, shaking her head. Well, almost everything made sense, except the shower, but that might have been her subconcious telling her sne needed to shower. She looked at Leo, smiling weakly, "I'm sure it's nothing"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Leo chuckled. "Sara, if you haven't noticed...we sort of live on crazy..." he murmured quietly. The dream was a bit unsettleing, since he had been having one practically screaming for him to wake up, and that Sara was in danger yet it had kept him asleep at the same time. Though right now, he wasn't going to let her know about it.
Leo thought for a moment before taking a deep breath. "Did it ask anything of you?" he said. "Like, besides calling it to you? Or did it say what it wanted?" Maybe if they could firgure out what it wanted from Sara, they could firgure out how to stop it.

Leo sighed and gave Sara a look that simply said this suitation was not nothing. "Sara..." he murmured, shaking his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Sara sighed, shaking her head, she knew she was probably being silly again.
"No, nothing, just called to me, though" She paused, frowning and rubbing her head. "No, if it did, I can't remember" She murmured, sighing. She only remembered a few bits of the dream, though it was unsettling that something was controlling her while she was asleep, that was just screwed up. She drew her knees to her chest, just one more thing to worry about.

"You should try and sleep some more, you still have a few more hours" She murmured, glancing at the time, it was four thirty, he had till six, maybe a bit earlier, but well, he should try and sleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Leo sighed rubbing his face for a moment. "Alright..." he murmured. There wasn't much they could really do about it at this point. At least Aria had managed to step in and snap Sara out of her trance before anything happened.
"This the first time?" Leo asked then. He sat on all fours, leaning forward and kissing her forehead once before her lips lightly. "Don't worry too much about it alright?" he whispered, knowing she probably would anyway.

Leo glanced at the clock for a moment. He was still close enough to Sara to be able to smell the shampoo in her hair and the soap on her skin. It made him a bit dizzy, but it was the kind of dizzy you volunteered for on a crazy ride. He shrugged lightly. "Eh, it's sunrise somewhere..." he murmured, looking back at her with a light smile. He didn't exactly want to fall asleep again, knowing that Sara might start sleep walking again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Sara sighed shaking her head.
"Yea, first time" She murmured, "Are you sure? I mean, I'm not tired, but I know you probably still are" She leaned forward, kissing his cheek for a moment, before pulling back.
"Wanna go outside? So we don't wake Keith and Aria up?" She murmured.
"I mean, Keith's out, but I dunno about Aria" She wanted this conversation to be private anyway, not overheard by their friends. Besides, she had something to tell him, she felt a familar rush of butterflies in her stomach, smiling at him.
"Please?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Leo shrugged. "I'm not tired to the point where I'll pass out right now." he said quietly, shrugging again. He glanced over his shoulder, looking at Keith and then Aria's forms in the dark lightly. He sighed but nodded to Sara.
"Yea, sure." he murmured, picking up his gray shirt from the floor and throwing it over him before standing up. He stretched, yawning lightly and rubbing his face again. "I think they're both out..." Leo said, though he took Sara's hands in his, pulling her effortlessly from the bed and leading her outside.

It was much cooler out here, eerie to Leo, since he was usually outside when the sun was up. He yawned again, running his fingers through his hair. Closing the door behind him, Leo blinked a few times to get himself adjusted to the soft moonlight before leaning against the wall. If either Keith or Aria were to look out towards the patio, they wouldn't see Leo or Sara standing outside.

Smiling lightly, Leo drew Sara closer, letting his hands pass from her wrists up her arms, over her shoulder and down to her back. "So what's up?" he asked her then, looking at her with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Sara smiled, "I know" She murmured, letting him pull her up, and take her outside. She smiled at him, again, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"A lot's up" She teased softly, shaking her head. "I dunno, this is sort of embaressing, I mean, I've been wanting to say this for awhile, but it seems so lame. I mean, a romance movie moment" She said, shaking her head and sighing. She grinned at him, they still hadn't said the 'I love you' and she was sort of builing to that.

She sighed, pulling away from him them, leaning on the railing. She blushed lightly, though she hoped it wasn't to odvious.
"You know how I said that I've never felt this way about someone before? Well, It was true, never before have I cared for someone so deeply" She sighed, "You know, I really think I'm falling in love with you"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Leo rolled his eyes softly as she teased him. It seemed that Sara would never let a moment pass by where she could. "Ha, ha." he murmured. As her arms came around his neck, Leo wrapped his around her waist, holding her against him as he leaned back on the wall. He smiled lightly though, watching her as she talked, trying to ignore the steady rise of his heart beat.

He loosened his grip as she pulled away from him. His tired mind didn't need to be fully awake to know what she was talking about. Leo swallowed once before his smile slowly turned into a grin. Her words sort of barrled against him, making him a bit dizzy. He almost couldn't believe what she was really saying to him. Leo half expected her to be teasing him for the love-struck look that was probably on his face right now.

Finding his voice, Leo chuckled, taking her hands in his. "I'm not going to lie Sara....." he said quietly, looking down at their hands for a moment. "I was hoping you wouldn't beat me to the punch. But there's no doubt in my mind....I am in love with you." Slowly, he had been taking his steps towards her, until she was nearly pinned against the railing. Still grinning, Leo brushed his hand lightly over her cheek before tilting her head up so he could brush his lips over hers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Sara smiled, her heart leaping into her chest at the expression on his face.
"I guess I beat you to it" She smirked, though her expression was light, teasing. She sighed, suddenly crushed against him, his fingers caressing her cheek, lightly forcing her chin up. She slid her arms around his neck, helping herself stay balanced. She sighed, this moment was perfect, beyond perfect. She felt as if everything had fallen into place.

She pressed her lips against him again, feeling her stomach alight in butterflies again. She smiled at him, "Wow" She murmured, almost unable to believe that he felt the same way as her.
"I can't believe this" She murmured, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Leo chuckled. "You can't believe it?" he asked quietly, their noses touching lightly as he looked at her. His hand travled through her hair, brushing it lightly behind her ear before resting at her neck. "I can't believe it. I never thought I would be lucky enough to have anything in my life like this." he murmured, letting his eyes take in every feature of her face then.

"And never, not even in my dreams did I think I could be with a girl as gorgeous, and smart, and..." Leo smirked then, brushing her hair from her face again. "As amazing as you are. Though you are a bit of a tease." he added, looking at her a bit sternly, though it was his way of joking.

Leo sighed then, kissing her again, loving everything about this moment. Her arms around his neck, her soft lips, her silky hair over his fingers. Leo pulled back then, a bit suddenly and grinned. Stepping back, Leo looked past Sara before turning her around, keeping her in his arms.
"Good morning love." he whispered as the first rays of sunlight broke the horizone, casting the world instantly in shades of pink, orange, and a deep golden yellow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Sara laughed softly, though she blushed again, "I guess we're both lucky then. Because, never in my life did I ever think I'd find someone to care about me like you do" She murmured, loving the attention he was giving her. She sighed, pressing her face into his chest for a moment, before she was moved around, "Good morning" She said, shivering lightly, though it was from his words, not the air.

She leaned back against him, sighing and smiling lightly. Life couldn't be more perfect.
"It looks like it's going to be a nice, warm day" She murmured, moving so she was staring at him again. She stood on tip toe, pressing her lips to his again, moving so she was now seated on the railing. This was a lot easier then standing on tip toe.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Leo shrugged lightly. "I'm sure you could have." he murmured, grinning then. "At the rate you attract people..." he laughed quietly, tightening his arms around her, showing that he was just messing. Leo couldn't think of anyone else he would rather be with then Sara. Actually, he was pretty sure he couldn't be with anyone else. Sara was part of the world that no other normal person would be able to understand, let alone deal with on a daily basis like they had to.

He smiled as she turned to face him, breathing sharply as she kissed him. He had only been half expecting that, but her sudden embrace made his heart race and something in his gut unwinded. With the raising sun, Leo felt his exhaustion practically washing away. As Sara moved, so did he, unwilling to let her go. When she sat up on the railing though, Leo pulled back. He quickly wrapped his arm around her, glancing over her shoulder at the three-story drop to the inground pool below.

"I can trust Keith to be sitting here, for two reasons." Leo said, pulling her down. "One-he's the God of water's kid. And two- he's not as accident prone as you are." He wrapped his arms around her protectively then, giving a light, almost shy smile.
"I rather not loose you to a thrity-foot drop after I just said I love you..." Leo murmured, pressing his lips to hers once more.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Sara laughed, shaking her head.
"I'm not that accident prone" She protested, though she paused, blushing, "Alright, I guess I am" She rested against him, trusting him to stop her if she did indeed topple backwards. She ran her fingers through his hair, smiling. "As long as I'm with you, I'm sure I'll be fine" She murmured, she trusted him with her life, which she had enver done before.

She laughed, "Don't worry, you won't lose me, not after saying I love you. That would just kill the moment, and well, I'm enjoying this far to much to ruin it" She murmured, kissing him lightly and sighing. She felt the warmth of the sun on her shoulders, warming her up.
"Mmm" She murmured, sighing contently.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Leo sighed. "Good. If I ever lost you..." he trailed off then, brushing the back of his fingers lightly over her cheek. His dreams flashed back to him for a moment. Each one about Sara. Each one seeing her in pain. Each time being helpless; watching her suffer. Leo swallowed, sighing again and pushing the thoughts away from his mind. He smiled lightly then, not wanting to ruin what was very well the most perfect and happiest moment of his life.

Her kisses helped root him back in reality and he sighed, gently kissing her back, letting his hand fall down to her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. His grip was tighter than necessary, and Leo realized this. He quickly relaxed, kissing Sara once more on the lips before pecking her forehead lightly.
"Well, sun's up. Hungry? You haven't eaten in days..." he added, titling his head quizzically, a light smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Sara's eyes narrowed curiously for a second, looking at him with a confused expression. He wasn't telling her something.
"Leo? What's wrong?" She asked, taking his hand and pressing it to her cheek for a moment. She sighed, she knew she hadn't eaten in days, but she really wasn't hungry.
"Sure" She agreed, she did need to eat, but she really didn't want to. She hopped off the railing, tottering for a moment, nearly crashing into him as she tried to catch her balance.

She laughed, holding up her hand. "Not a word" She murmured, shaking her head and looking at him.
"Not one word" She smiled to show she was teasing. She linked her fingers with his.
"Where should we get breakfast?" She asked, she could go for a fruit salad or something. She rubbed her stomach again, wondering why she wasn't hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next