Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:58 pm

"I can." Aria said flatly. She was starving, and if twenty mintues stood between her and food, then so be it. At least she would get something to eat sooner rather than later. She crossed her legs, sitting with her back against the wall beneath the pillows. She had given up on her hair, having finally just twisted it up into a loose bun. A few strands fell around her face, but Aria could hardly notice. Her sharp eyes darted over to Keith, and watched him as he walked towards the bathroom. Her hand clenched into the comforters at her side, hidden from view, though her arm was tense. She tried to make herself look more preoccupied with her notebook in her lap, but she kept Keith in her sight, only relaxing once he was laying back down.

Leo smiled lightly. The whole room was basically a fog to him right now, only Sara's face was clear. "So go back to sleep." He told her, kissing her forehead gently. "There's no rush..." Leo murmured. He wasn't going to mention food; he could tell she needed to sleep despritely. He rubbed her arms, and shoulders gently, trying to get her to fall back asleep. The movement was too calmning, and nearly put Leo to sleep. The knocking at the door suddenly snapped him from his trance.

"Yes!" Aria whispered, dashing to the door. Leo swore he blinked one second and she was at the door.
"I think that was a record..." Leo murmured as Aria opened the door to the room service trolly to come inside. Aria said thanks before taking off lids to firgure out who's was who's. She quickly brought Leo and Keith their plates, before taking her own to her bed with a thankful sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Keith looked back at Aria, noting her tense expression, though he didn't say anything. He blinked, shaking his head as she suddenly disappeared to the door.
"I agree with Leo" He muttered, shaking his head and smiling thankfully at her.
"Awesome, thanks" He said, placing it on his lap and inhaling deeply. He took a sip of his coke, before digging into his food. He couldn't believe how hungry he was.
"Dude, I love room service" He said, shaking his head and taking a bite of his burger. He glanced at Leo, noting that Sara was semi-awake now.

Sara shifted, "Sleep?" She rubbed her eyes, feeling his hands on her, trying to get her to relaxe she assumed. She sighed, rolling on her side, only to be jolted awake again by the sound of someone knocking on the door and the scent of food.
"Oh" She sat up, glancing around, when had they gotten food? she rubbed her eyes again, trying to wake up, but still to tired to.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:03 am

"Thanks." Leo murmured, sitting up and taking his plate from Aria. He sat on the edge of the bed, the plate in his lap. The food smelled so good. Leo took a bite out of his burger and grinned. He simply nodded to Keith, his mouth too full to answer as he continued to eat. He couldn't believe how hungry he was right now. He took a long drag from his coke, only to cough the next minute and laugh.

Aria smirked, loving the taste of food right now. She dunked her fries into her chocolate milkshake, eating them slowly, as if to savor them. She grinned, looking back at Leo as he coughed and sputtered. She couldn't help but laugh.
"And that's why I went with a milkshake." Aria murmured, using a spoon to drink up the thick ice-cream and milk shake. Half of her cheeseburger was gone as the room fell into silence, everyone too busy eating to talk. Aria could hardly take it, even if she was eating.
"Not bad.." Aria murmured, munching on a chocolate covered french frie. Leo simply nodded his agreement as he finished his burger entirely.
"Never thought I could be that hungry..." Leo said after washing down the remants of his dinner with the coke. Glancing back at Sara, Leo smirked.
"I didn't think you'd wake up. Hungry?" he asked, eating another french frie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:54 am

Keith sighed, taking another sip of his coke.
"I don't know how you can eat that stuff" He mumbled to Andy, wrinkling his nose and sighing. He glanced up at Leo,, listening to his friend sptter and cough. He took another bite of his burger enjoying the taste. He couldn't believe how hungry they all were. He stretched out, done his burger now. He took a sip of his coke, before continuing to munch on his french fries. The room was silent, besides Sara's quiet voice and Leo talking to her. He sighed, taking another sip of his food, before setting his empty plate aside.
"I needed that" He said, sighing and leaning back, contently, against the pillows. He still shivered occasionally, having hot and cold flashes with his fever, but he was to relieved to bother bringing that up.

Sara rubbed her eyes, looking at Leo.
"No, I'm not hungry at all" She said, sighing, "I didn't think I was going to wake up either" She said, sighing and sliding out of the bed. She ran her fingers through her hair, wincing as she felt the bump on her head.
"Ow" She grumbled, sitting on the bed, sighing. She was tired, beyond belief, but her body refused to let her sleep. She sighed, inhaling deeply. She could smell all the food they were eating, she winced, rubbing her stomach. She wasn't at all hungry, but she knew she should eat, but gods, she just never felt like eating. She curled back under the blankets, trying to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Aria glanced over at Kieth for a moment and merely shrugged. "Its more filling then a coke...plus it goes great with fries." Aria added, using a frie as a spoon and scooping up some of the shake before eating it. She glanced over at Leo as Sara woke up. Aria frowned; hadn't Sara just been asleep? Aria shook her head, putting her half empty plate down on the floor and taking her half finished shake in her hands. Milkshakes were always difficult to drink threw a straw, but since it was somewhat melted, that made things easier.

Leo sighed, finishing his burger and putting aside his empty plate. With a final chug, Leo finished the coke as well.
"That hit the spot." He murmured, laying back on the bed then with a long, satisfied and tired sigh. He opened one eye lazily, looking at Saram he watched her rub her stomach and frowned.
"You sure you don't want something?" Leo murmured, trying to keep the majority of concern from his voice.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Keith wrinkled his nose.
"I'm not a huge fan of dairy products" He shook his head watching her scoop ice cream with fries, that just looked wrong to him, though, he wasn't about to get into an argument with Aria over food. He glanced up, looking worridly at Sara for a moment, he wonderd if she was alright, but well, once again that was more Leo's concern then his own.

Sara shook her head, "Yea, I'm sure, The thought of food is making me sick" She murmured, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She cuddled against him, rubbing her stomach again, deep in her mind she knew she should eat, but she wasn't willing to vomit right now. She closed her eyes, resting lightly, trying to force her body to relaxe enough to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Aria shrugged lightly. That was Keith's opinion. "You don't know what your missin..." was all she said before settling down and drinking her milkshake. It was calming really. She felt bone-tired now. The coolness of the drink made Aria break out in goosebumps and shiver lightly. Aria smirked before the half-empty glass down by her plate. She yawned, pulling the comforters over her bare legs and laying down on her pillow. She put one hand behind her head, staring up at the ceiling. Her eyes darted back and forth as her mind reeled with the many thoughts swirling around in Aria's mind. There was only one question she needed to voice.
"What are they fighting about do you think?" Aria murmured, her voice soft and quiet, entirely curious, if not a bit concerned.

Leo nodded. "Alright, but you'll have to eat something eventually..." he murmured, realizing besides the ambrosia here and there, Sara hadn't eaten anything soild these past few days. He pulled off his shirt, leaving his gym shorts on for now before laying back on the bed, tossing the sheets over him. Leo glanced over at Sara as she curled against him and he gave a tired smirk, drapping an arm over her shoulder, resting his head against hers and closing his eyes. He heard Aria's question, but was too far gone to even answer her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Keith shook his head, sighing and laughing. He finished off his coke and took a sip of water.
"Hmm" He muttered, looking at Aria, shrugging.
"Who knows? I mean, historically, they were always fighting, maybe they're at it again" He sighed, "Do you have any ideas? I mean, you're all about the family history" He smirked, glancing at Leo and Sara. Both looked passed out, which was probably good. Leo would be up and about in a few short hours, it was summer, so the days were longer and the nights shorter, and well Sara just needed sleep, and maybe food.

"Mhm" Sara muttered, far to out of it to really reply to either Sara and Leo. She sighed, she didn't want to eat, she never did. She cuddled against Leo, enjoying his body heat, he was always so warm, she loved it. She sighed, pulling the blankets around her tighter, enjoying the combonation of her body heat and Leo's warmth being trapped in the blankets.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Aria merely shook her head. She kept her eyes on the ceiling though, her arms folded behind her head on the pillow.
"I don't know. I can't really firgure it out." Aria murmured. "I mean, they fought over..." Aria merely shrugged and shook her head dismaly. "Nonesense stuff really." Thunder sounded in the far distant, making Aria jump.
"Alright, alright, forgive me for having an honest opinion..." Aria murmured then, looking waringly at the ceiling then.
"I mean, the battle of Troy was fought because the king choose Sara's mom as the most beauiftul goddess...as his reward, she gave him Helen...which then started the whole war." Aria half rambled, yawning in between her reel of information. "I mean, besides that dream I had back at camp, none of my other dreams have said anything about why they would be fighting..." Aria sighed, rubbing her face for a moment.

Leo opened his eyes enough to look at Sara. He could feel her moving around, pulling the blankets over herself before moving closer to him. He smirked tiredly, wrapping his arm tighter around her. He kissed her forehead gently before resting his head back on her's and passing out entirely.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Keith nodded, wincing as he heard the thunder.
"Yea, I've had nothing since that dream, but it seems that we all had that nightmare" He sighed, "Oh well, I mean, maybe someone will show up and tell us. So far we've had Artemis, Apollo and Diyonisus" He said, "Who knows, someone might come tell us, like your dad or something" He shrugged, so far his father had only made one appearance, and well, Sara's mom had only been a voice.

Sara cuddled against Leo tiredly, smiling as he kissed her.
"Mmm" She mumbled, pressing her face into his chest, he was so comfortable and warm. She listened tiredly to Aria and Keith's voices, they were nice, distant. She couldn't udnerstand the conversation, but the voices were soothing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:20 pm

"I didn't meet Artemis, and Apollo gave us a room for the night..." Aria murmured. So much for help...none of them had really said anything about the issue at hand; though so far, no one had stopped them from continuing on their quest.

Aria's face hardened at the mention of Dionysus. "I'll never listen to him again." she murmured, rolling onto her side then, her back towards Keith. "That did us no good what-so-ever." Aria shook her head, burying her face into her pillow for a moment. Great, now she was hearing Nemisis' voice in her mind, all the doubt, and pain and hurt coming back like a brick wall in her face. Aria tensed then, feeling the sting of tears at her eyes.

She wasn't sure if Keith was still awake right now, and she didn't exactly want to cry in front of him. She didn't want to cry period but...Aria sighed, rolling onto stomach, face still buried into the pillow, her arms wrapped around it in a poor attempt of comfort.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Keith's heart practically leapt into his mouth as he saw her almost burst into tears. He winced, unsure of what to do for a moment, before, suddenly he was up, sitting next to her.
"Oh gods, Aria, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring that up" He murmured, feeling overwhelming guilt and rubbing her back to try and make her feel better.

He wasn't sure what to do, if he was making the matter worse or whatnot. But he wasn't going to let her suffer in silence. He glanced at Sara and Leo, so thankful they were asleep, this would be ridiculously embaressing otherwise.

He sighed, bringing up the Dionysus had been super dumb. That shop had gotten them nothing, in fact, it had made things worse for both him and Aria. Since that night he had been having nightmares, hearing her voice in his head, tugging at him, trying to convince him to come to her. They were just dreams though, weren't they?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Aria tensed, feeling Keith's hand at her back. Her heart raced, and she clenched her hands under the pillow in the sheets to try and keep herself from shaking. She swallowed, which was diffcult at the moment. A few tears ran down her cheek against her will and Aria merely shook her head, keeping her face in her pillow.

She didn't know what to say to Keith really. Aria rubbed her eyes for a moment, shaking her head again.
"I'm fine." she muttered, which was a complete lie. She glanced back at Keith, eyes red from the strain and sharp green from the red.
"What did I tell you about healing damnit?" Aria asked then, shaking her head and smirking lightly, rubbing her eyes again. "I'm fine."

Aria blinked back the tears, eyes wide as she realized how close Keith was to her again. She realized then that his hand was still at her back, and Aria was feeling those small jults from his touch. Aria swallowed, pulling herself away inwardly, feeling her heart clamming against her chest. It was so loud...Aria was sure Keith would hear, and that would be beyond embrassing.
"Yo-you should probably get some sleep..." Aria murmured pathetically, pulling her eyes from his face and looking down at the small space between them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Keith pulled his hand back as Aria spoke to him. He rolled his eyes, "You know, healing and what not, it'll take me awhile adjust to the concept" He murmured, teasing her lightly.
"You know, you're always trying to get me to sleep, if you had your way, I'd be in like a perma-sleep" He muttered, sliding away from her and back to his own bed. He was so sick of sitting around, he wanted to go swimming. He sighed, there was a hot tub, which might prove nice.

He slid under the covers, only to change into his swim suit.
"Join me?" He asked, sliding out of the bed and onto the large balcony. He shoved the hot tub cover away, sliding into the hot water with a luxurious sigh.
"Mmmm" Aria would probably flip on him, that tended to happen when he 'strained' himself, by her definition.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Aria sighed, scrubbing at her eyes furiously. She hated crying. It never helped. "You know..." Aria mocked. "You say that a lot, you know." Aria murmured running her fingers threw her hair. She sighed, sitting up in her bed as Keith walked back to his bed.

"Well yea, when people suffer from injuries like yours, they tend to sleep a great deal..." Aria rambled, staring distant at the covers as she drew her knees to her chest. Aria blinked as Keith as her to join him and he walked out of the room. Her mouth fell open a bit and she frowned, standing up to see where he was going.

"You're serious?" Aria muttered as Keith pulled the cover to the hot tub away and slid into the steaming water. Meanwhile, here was Aria, standing in shorts and a light tank top, shivering in the wind. The sun had long since set, and the night was beyond dark. Aria could just make out Keith's form in the water from the lone lamp that was still turned on in their room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Keith laughed, "It's my word" He called from the steaming water. "Completely serious" He said, leaning back and letting out a small groan. The water felt so good, he never could get enough of just sitting in hot tubs, or pools, or lakes, anything. He smiled at Aria, he could barely make her out, the light and the steam obscuring her.

"Well, are you going to join me?" He asked her, a small smile on his face. He had yet to see Aria swim, not even at camp, which he found incredibly strange.
"You scared of the water?" He teased, splashing happily. It was nice, the warmth soothed aching muscles and the water just in general made him feel better. The only problems were the harsh chemicals.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Aria chewed her lip gently. Well...it was dark enough...maybe Keith wouldn't notice. "I'm not scared of anything." Aria protested, running into the room then. She came back out a few minute later, wearing a deep green two-peice, only she had a towel wrapped entirely around her waist. She walked over to the hottub, bitting her lip gently. Maybe if she slid in fast enough...

Aria ran her fingers over the towel only her waist where she knew there were long white scars running diagonally across her. The same could be said for her back, though those were more defined, and she wasn't planning on turning her back towards Keith. Pulling her towel away, Aria quickly slid into the water.
"Ahhh..." She bit her lip gently against the small scream as the burning hot water rolled over her skin. It was only unbareable for a few minutes. Aria sighed then in relief then, slidding lower into the water, letting to sooth her taunt and sore muscles.
"Wow..." Aria breathed, smiling tiredly, wrapping her arms over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Keith's eyes grew wide, though he shook his head, he'd just been imaging things. He sighed, leaning back, shaking the image from his eyes.
"Hot enough?" He asked, he loved the hot water, he was sure he could survive in any enviroment as long as he had water. He sighed, running a wet hand over his face, shaking his head at the scent of the chemicals.
"If only there were no chemicals" He grumbled, he loved hot springs for that reason. Warm, bioling water, not stupid chemicals.

Sara shifted in the bed, thrashing a bit, caught up in nightmares again. She had been having them more and more, some creature, something, speaking to her, pulling at the tendrils of her mind. A small whimper escaped her, her teeth sinking into her lips, worried sick. She winced, pressing herself closer to Leo in her desperation to get away from the dreams.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Aria mumbled to herself for a moment, pulling her hair up into a messy bun. "Hotter than a bath, I'll say that much..." she murmured closing her eyes and she wrapped her hair up. She sighed, leaning back once her hair was fixed.
"It feels sooo good right now though..." Aria said, laughing quietly to herself, wrapping her arms back over her waist. So far, Keith hadn't said anything, which was good. Aria didn't feel like answering a dozen questions. Though, part of her wondered if Keith would actually care...or if he would even notice...or- Aria splashed the hot water onto her face gently then. Why was she caring what Keith thought all of a sudden?
"Guess chemicals don't mix well with you huh?" Aria heard herself answer, though she wasn't giving her all in teasing him.

Leo was julted awake as Sara moved about. He frowned when his tired mind told him what time it was.
"Wassamatter?" he murmured, rolling onto his side and pulling Sara closer to him. He was too tired to firgure what was wrong on his own, so he simply held her close. Leo sighed, kissing her forehead gently before laying back onto his pillow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Keith bit his lip, wondering if he should talk to her, maybe ask what had happened.
"Yea, I guess not" He murmured, he wanted to know what had happened to her, he was worried. He sighed, would she bite off his head if he asked.
"Aria? Uh, I dunno what happened, or if I'm crossing a serious line, but, what-er-what happened to you? I mean, I sort of saw your scars as you got in the water" He said, biting his lip and looking at her with worried eyes. He didn't know if he was going to destroy their friendship, or whatever it was they had, but he wasn't going to let this drop, he was worried. His eyes darted from her face to the water, scared of what he would hear, but he wanted know if she was alright, he needed to know.

Sara's eyes flickered open, "Nightmare" She muttered, sighing in relief as he pulled her closer. This was much more comfortable, and she could already feel herself drifting back to sleep. She pressed her fingers to bare chest, her face was pressed against him lightly. She was so happy to be cuddled in bed with him, it was so nice.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:44 pm

"So you did see them..." Aria murmured, sighing deeply as Keith agreed. She growled lightly in frustration, slipping completely under the warm water for a moment. How could she possibly explain all this to him? She felt the jets blasting at her from every direction and she could only withstand a few thoughtful minutes before having to break the surface for air. Rubbing the chemically clean water from her eyes, Aria slowly thought of how to answer Keith's questions. She didn't want to snap at him for noticing because, truth be told, she wasn't all that upset about it. But, it was hard for her to talk about it. The incident still gave her nightmares from time to time.
"Let's just say...I've had my fair share of run-ins with monsters..." Aria muttered then. Her voice wasn't sharp, or harsh, rather just tired and hurt.

"Mmm..." was Leo's tired answer. He kissed her forehead again before sighing deeply.
"Don't worry bout it..." Leo murmured, running his fingers gently along her back. "Go back to sleep.." Leo sighed, closing his eyes again and falling back to sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Keith winced, "Gods Aria, I had no idea. I'm sorry that happened to you" He murmured softly, "Yea, I suppose you could say I noticed" He had a few scars, none from monsters, yet, though he suspected that the spirit gashes would be scars. He sighed, rubbing his bandaged injuries, wincing a bit. Damn, damn, and damn chemicals. He hated them. He glanced at her, "So, I'm guess you knew who you were far before any of us did?" Sara had said she had no idea she was a demi-god until that summer, same with himself, and he guessed for Leo. He waited patiently for her answer, wondering what she intended to do. Stay at camp year round, he knew he was, he had nothing else. He'd never go home again.

Sara nodded, "Mhm" She murmured, eyes flickering for a moment before she fell into a light slumber next to him. All to soon however, she was awake again. She shifted, freeing herself from the blankets and looking outside. Keith and Aria were in the hot tub talking, it was nearly light out, so Leo would be awake soon. She sighed, walking towards the washroom, needing to shower.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:33 am

Aria chucklede dryly. "Why would you have any idea?" she muttered, sighing deeply. She rubbed her bare stomach gently under the warm water. Her skin was starting to feel like it was on fire, though the heat felt really good on her shoulder.
"No. My mother refused to believe me, that I was being attacked by monsters, and that they caused all the problems at school. Doctors said I was certifibly depressed and possibly insane since no one else could recall any sign of my so-called monsters. They said my sudden injuries were self-inflicted due to my need of attention as a result of a lack of a father firgure in my life." Aria half rambled, her voice trembling and breaking with the pain of the memory. She sighed then, sitting up from the hottub. She shivered in the cold, but she didn't want to sit around and talk about this anymore. She wrapped her towel back around her, and dried off best she could before walking back inside.

Seeing Leo passed out alone on the bed, and the light on in the bathroom, Aria dismissed the idea of a shower right now. She quickly changed into dry clothes and slid under her comforters, wanting to seem asleep by the time Keith got back into the room. She sighed again, wrapping her arms around her pillow and pulling the blanket over her head before falling into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:45 am

Keith's eyes grew wide, though he didn't have time to respond before she went back inside. He sighed, not ready to get out of the bioling water yet. His mind was racing at what Aria had just confind in him, it was huge news in his opinion, and the fact that she had had to suffer that alone angered him, more then he wanted to admit. He shook his head, poor Aria. He sighed, he didn't know if he'd be brave enough to tell her about his own past, with his mom and all that. He shook his head, he doubted she'd want to listen, she'd probably only told him what had happened because, well, he had seen her scars. He glanced up, seeing the light in the washroom, assuming Aria was showering. He yawned, settling back in the warm water, eyes half-closed. He was tired, but he wasn't getting up and going inside right now. He was content here, except for the continious burning of the chemicals on his injuried chest.

Sara wrapped a towel around herself, brushing her teeth, before she stepped out of the washroom. She changed quickly, hanging her towel up, her hair was still wet, but she didn't want to wake everyone up by blow drying it. She saw Keith in the hot tub, and Aria curled in bed, much like Leo was. She sighed, sitting next to him, brushing her hair, before frowning. She wasn't tired anymore, she grabbed the room key, and slipped her feet into her skate shoes, before sliding from the room. She walked down the halls outside the room, bored, it was still night, so she doubted anyone else would be out and about.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Aria tossed and turned in her sleep. She was tired, exhausted, but her body was shaking and she felt cold now. The heat of the comforters was nothing compared to the heat she had left in the hot tub. It wasn't just the heat that was making her shake, it was the fact that she had told Keith. She'd sworn to herself to keep it a secert what happened to her, one she kept pretty damn well to stay of her medication.
It was like she couldn't...not answer a question. Keith had asked a very complex question, yes, but she had answered with practically any hesitation...what was going on with her?
Aria groaned, frustrated with herself. Everything felt so jumbled and confusing right now. She rolled onto her stomach, wrapping her arm around her pillow and burrying her face into it. Keith was still outside, Sara was still in the bathroom, that much she knew. Shecould hear Leo tossing gently on the other bed, and then Sara was leaving the room....wait...where was she going?

Aria picked her head up then, squinting tiredly as the door closed shut quietly. Leo rolled over then with a small gasp. Aria turned her eyes to him, frowning. It wasn't morning yet; not even close...Aria glanced back at digital clock. It was just before three...ok, he had a few more hours...
"Where's Sara?" Leo murmured, slurring his words. Aria could still see the sleep in his face and she yawned.
"Bathroom." Aria lied, not wanting him to worry. He nodded slowly before yawning as well and falling back onto the bed. Aria chewed her lip gently, wondering if she should go after Sara. What was the girl even doing awake?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next