Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Sara barely heard Leo, completely absorbed in the images on the wall. She could make them out, snakes, lots of snakes. Finally she turned looking at him, and following beside hi as he led her along. He seemed to want something, go somewhere, but her mind was still reeling with the images.
"Where is she?" She murmured, listening, did she hear hissing? She turned, a silent scream causing her mouth to open, a huge snake was behind them, cobra like.
"Shit" She winced, shaking her head, staring at the huge creature. It stared back at her, she was almost lost in it's eyes.
"L-Leo"

Keith shifted, coughing. His friends needed him, but he couldn't do anything, he was useless. He felt something on his leg and he kicked, wincing as what felt like fangs bit into him. He shifted, dreams, nightmares, that was all.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Aria heard footsteps then, and the sound of wood splintering; Leo cursing lightly. Then the footsteps stopped, and Leo cursed again.
"Snakes...Gods I hate snakes..." Leo murmured. The whole floor was lined with the reptilian beats. He drew his eyes away from them to see Aria, tied to a roof beam, struggling, a blind fold over her eyes.
"It's Pytho." Aria said, hearing Leo stepping careful, the sounds of hissing. She heard another voice then. Was that Sara? She was calling Leo.

Leo spun around, looking down at Sara and the large snake that was rising behind her. Leo suddenly remembered the story and the creature Aria had just named. The Pytho, sent by Hera to kill Apollo's mother after the sun god had been born. Now Leo realized what Aria had meant about it being a trap...and why he feared the creatures...
"Why does it have to be a snake? Sara, back up slowly..." Leo murmured. He looked up at Aria, pulling his bow back and shooting. The arrow sliced through the rope, and Aria landed in the bed of snakes with a small scream.
"You could have warned me!" Aria yelled, standing up quickly. Leo managed to kick away the smaller snakes and untied Aria before going back down the stairs to help Sara. He quickly knocked another arrow, shooting the massive snake and pulling Sara out of the line of fire as it hissed and launched forward with fags as large as the minators horns.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Sara winced, dragged aside by Leo as the huge snake struck.
"This is not good" She murmured, the huge snake blocked the exit, and there was nothing they could do to get past it.
"The arrows aren't working" She murmured, she winced, the snake lunged again, the very tip of it's fangs catching her arm as she rolled aside. Cursing, she clapped her hand over the injury, wincing, it wasn't bad, and the snake might not be posinous. She glanced up as Aria came downstairs, she didn't look to bad, considering. She winced, pulling her hand away from the injury to inspect it. It hurt, a lot, but it didn't look awful. She dodged aside just in time again, the snake was completely focused on her, she was closest. She felt her head spinning a bit, but it wasn't bad, it hurt, she didn't want to think about it, she needed to focus on staying alive.

Keith kicked again, feeling more bites. Finally his eyes snapped open and he bit back a scream, snakes, in the trucks, hundreds of them, writhing over his legs. He kicked, clawing his way from the truck, falling onto the pavement and cutting his face. Scrambling up, he winced, he was covered in snake bites, and his face and hands were bloody. He glanced around, looking for his friends. Water bottle in hand, he slowly made his way into the building, pausing to pinch himself as he saw the three of them fighting what appeared to be a giant snake. Cursing, as he realized it was indeed happening, he dumped the contents of his water bottle and sent a huge wave at the beast. It connected, though also succeeded in hitting Sara and dragging her and the snake into the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Aria cursed in greek. "Leo you have to kill it." Aria called, ducking as the snake missed another attack and crashed through a wall. It scattered dust and peices of concrete across the floor. Aria coughed and stode up then, frowning at the large snake. It seemed to be targetting Sara...if Aria could slip out and grab her sword...

"Well I'm open to suggestions!" Leo called, firing another arrow before rolling away as the Pytho lunged again. This time, it nicked Sara. Leo's blood went cold, seeing her wince and try to cover the wound. Worry corsed through him, then anger and frustration since his arrows weren't working against the snake. Leo noticed Keith staggering from the truck then and his eyes went wide at the wave that rolled in, overtaking the snake and Sara, nearly clipping Aria who had been trying to slip outside.

Aria coughed and sputtered, getting knocked off balance by Keith's wave. It wasn't directed towards her, she only got hit by the side. Sara was pulled into it though, as was the snake. It hissed, turning his eyes on Keith now. Aria stood frozen for a moment. Was the snake smiling? There was a certain satifaction in it's eyes as it looked Keith over.
Aria swallowed, glancing over her shoulder at the truck. She needed her sword. Pushing herself up to stand, Aria moved as fast as she could, going to the bed and taking her sword before running back. She was in enough time to deflect the snake as it snapped towards Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Sara gasped as she was dragged under water, hitting the snake hard, smashing against the concrete of the floor. She winced, unable to surface as the water spun her around and around. Finally she broke the top of the wave, wincing and shaking her head, she was completely disoriented, oblivious t what was going on. The snake seemed focused elsewhere, and she was completely soaked. Coughing, she dragged herself out of the water, wincing, her body was completely beat up again, and she was bleeding from cuts on her arm from the fangs and a few other gashes on her legs.
"Fantastic" She coughed, lying, tiredly, on the floor by Leo.

Keith was prepared to summon another wave, but Aria got there in time, thankfully, he was to disoriented to even focus right now. As soon as the snake was deflected, he pitched forward, still completely exhausted. He coughed, lying in the water, letting it wash over his body, trying to heal him, though he was completely unable to heal himself. He coughed again, the bites on his legs stung, and he was bloody exahusted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Aria gritted her teeth at the strain it put on her arms to deflect the snake. She turned sharply, pulling her sword back and snapping the gaint cobra's head elsewhere. She cursed as Keith picthe forward. "Perfect timing Water Boy." Aria muttered. She could see Leo tending to Sara then and tried not to curse again. The snake was watching her intently now, moving slowly, inching it's way forward. Aria moved gently, keeping her sword between them, leading it away from the others as much as she could.

"Sara? Are you alright?" Leo asked. Dumb question. He thought, seeing the cut on her arm. He flexed his fingers once before pressing his hand to her cut and breathing deeply. So far as he could tell, the Pytho hadn't injected any posion, though he knew it could have. Leo frowned as the wound healed under his hand. He healed a few others that she had on her legs before looking over at Keith. "Can you stand now?" he asked, glancing up as Aria jumped back, narrowly missing death by fangs.
The Pytho had rammed into another wall, and this time, the whole building creeked and moaned as the wall crumbled. "Leo! Get Sara and Keith out of here while I distract it!" Aria called, cutting up with her sword, causing a greenish yellow blood to spill from the snake. It reeled back in pain again, pulling up to it's full height then, which was the top of the crumbling ceiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Sara spluttered.
"I'm fine, fine" She said, sighing in relief as he healed her. It helped, though she still felt as if she had been dragged through hell, again. She winced, hearing the building creak, Keith had managed to distract the snake, but he still seemed sick. She frowned, hearing Aria, they couldn't leave her here.
"Leo, help Aria, I'll get Keith" She said, splashing across the pavement, careful to avoid the snake's notice. Skidding to a halt beside her fallen friend, sliding her arm around him and helping him to his feet. She winced, seeing how beat up he was.

"No truck" Keith rasped, staring at Sara, his arm slung over her shoulders.
"Snakes" He shuddered, Sara nodded, "Alright, we gotta get outside though" She murmrued, glancing over her shoulder at Leo. She blew him a kiss, smiling, before hurrying Keith outside, she glanced around, seeing a small park, with a bench, and began to the laborious effort of leading Keith there.
"Come on, come on" She murmured, trying to keep him going. He was so out of it, bleeding badly, and he was still sick.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Leo nodded at watched as Sara took Keith off. He picked up her dagger where she had dropped it and ducked as the Pytho's massive tail flickered against the floor. He jumped over it, rolling to get beside Aria.
She looked at him with a mixture of fear and grattitude. "Didn't you leave it Sara?" She asked, spinning on the spot quickly as the pytho lurched forward again.
"What? And let you have all the fun again?" Leo asked, as Aria cut up with her sword, forcing the snake to flinch back. Aria grinned though it looked forced. Leo could tell that sword was getting heavy in her hands. He held the dagger tightly in his hands, waiting until the snake lunched again.

Faster than Leo ever though possible he moved, the fangs just grazing against his shoulder. Aria fell hard against the wet concret, sputtering and coughing and gasping for breath. Leo turned, time moving slowly for him now. He swung his arm back, sinking Sara's dagger into the pytho's head. It reeled back, shaking it's head, trying to dislodge the weapon that was slowly killing it. It smashed into support beams and walls. The building was starting to crumble in on itself.

"Let's go." Leo called then as slabs of concret fell to the ground. He jumped over one, haulling Aria to her feet. She didn't protest, helping Leo best she could. With each other's help, they managed to get out of the building as the caved inwards, stories of steal and concret falling down on the Pytho itself and sending out a wave of dust and smoke.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Sara glanced up, seeing Leo and Sara, she stood, staring at him, worried. She sighed, frowning, he looked alright, but a bit beat up.
"Leo?" She called, leaving Keith to run over to him. She looked at Aria, smiling, and carefully slid her arms around Leo.
"You guys alright?" She asked, Keith lay on the bench, still half passed out. She sighed, wrapping her arms around Leo, kissing him lightly.
"Gods" She murmured, she had never been so anxious in her entire list. She had been so tempted to jump up and run into the building all the time, worried about him. She sighed, glancing back at Keith, who was lying on the bench, he was beat to hell, covered in snake bites.

"Keith said the truck's filled with snakes" Sara murmured, peeking inside, he was right, though the Pytho's was gone, the snakes that surrounded it were still around.
"We need a new vehicle" She murmured, looking between Aria and Leo, and to get their stuff out of the truck.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Aria fell hard to the ground once they were out. Leo staggered but he didn't fall. His arms wrapped around Aria, pulling her back to her feet as she coughed from the dust. Looking around, Leo frowned, wondering where Sara had taken Keith. Then he saw her, over by a park bench. Aria regained her sense and was able to walk on her own. She was still holding her sword tightly and she was a slight limp to her walk.

"I'm alright." Leo murmured. He was exhausted, on the verge of passing out since the sun was nearly down.
"Twisted ankle, but I'm fine." Aria murmured. "What's wrong with the truck?" she asked, then Sara answered her question. Leo shuddered. "I'll get the stuff." Aria muttered before turning and heading back to the truck.

She came back a few minutes later with their bags, looking winded and fearful. "Cops. We gotta go." she breathed, handing everyone their bags. Leo had knelt by Keith, franctically looking over the snake bites. Aria frowned. "What happened to him?" she asked quietly as she tossed Leo his healers bag. Leo shook his head, tiredly mixing things together into a light creme and rubbing the creme into the ones that looked really bad.
"Aria, can you get another car for us?" Leo asked then, rubbing his forhead with the back of his hand. Aria nodded, walking to the nearest SUV. Within a few moments, she had the engine going, and the sounds of sirens could be heard just a few blocks away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Sara glanced at Aria as soon as she spoke about Keith.
"Dunno, something happened back at the hotel, found him passed out in the hall, he's been like this since" She said, shaking her head and helping Keith up. She led him towards the SUV, sliding him in the back, before sitting next to him. Leo could have the front, she did want to sit with him, but well, Aria was driving, and Keith needed to stretch out. She rubbed Leo's shoulder over the back of the seat, sighing contently. She felt so much better to be back with him again. She sighed, closing her eyes, her body throbbed, now that she had to start paying attention to it.

"Come on, let's go" She murmured, she could hear the sirens now, and everyone was in the vehicle, bags in the back.
"Come on' She urged, "Can you drive with a twisted ankle?" She suddenly asked, staring at Aria, worried. She could always drive, she was in the best shape.
"I can drive" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Leo sighed, slidding into the passanger seat. He sat back gently, smiling as Sara's hand rubbed his sore shoulder. Aria made a few adjustments to the seat before pulling the truck out of its paralle parking.
"Yea I can drive." Aria murmured, though Leo caught her wincing every now and then. She stayed on the speed limit, which Leo thought was pretty smart. The sirens were slowly growing quieter behind them, obviously only intersted in the collasping building.

"Not that I'm not grateful, but how did you guys find me?" Aria asked, flexing her fingers as she turned the truck onto a less crowded street.
"Goddess of the Hunt." Leo murmured, having closed his eyes as Aria drove. Aria looked over at Sara and Keith, wondering if that was true or not.
"Find someplace we can stay for the night. We still have to find the first clue to Olympus." Leo murmured then. Aria nodded, looking around steadily as she drove, pulling over when she saw a place that had a condo for rent.
"I'll go talk to the land-lord. Can you guys get Keith inside?" Aria asked. Leo shook his head.
"You're face is all over the news. I'll go talk, help Sara." Leo said then before running inside. Aria sighed but nodded, slipping out of the truck as well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Sara sighed, leaning back, listening half-heartedly to the conversation up front. She shfited as they slowed down and finally stopped.
"I can handle Keith" Sara said sighing and shaking her head.
"You take the stuff" She murmured to Aria, smiling and sliding out of the SUV. It was a nice vehicle, she hoped they could keep it for awhile, much more roomy then the truck. She helped Keith out, he slung his arm over her shoulders and she winced, she was still sore, but she could walk, which was the good thing.
"Come on" She murmured, helping Keith towards the condo. Leo was emerging, so she assumed all had went well.

Keith winced as Sara helped him. Gods he hurt, and he still could barely breath. He rested his weight on her shoulders, letting her lead him wherever she seemed to want to take him. He heard the car trunk open, assuming someone was getting the stuff, he wanted to know where they were staying. He stumbled, nearly falling, but Sara caught him.
"Easy big guy" She murmured, smiling lightly at him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Aria nodded to Sara, taking up the bags, wincing a bit as her bad shoulder screamed in protest. She made sure to lock the truck before closing the door as Sara took Keith inside.

Leo stepped from the main office, swinging a key on his finger. "We're just down the hall." Leo said, blinking a few times as he lead them down the hall. He was glad that Aria kept her head down. The condo was simple. Two bedrooms, a conjoined kicthen, living and dinning room. Aria placed the bags in the living room, collasping onto the couch.

She looked up at Keith then, worry pulling at the exhaust on her face. "Maybe he should sleep in a decent bed tonight..." she murmured then, rubbing her face. Leo looked back at Sara and Keith as he stumbled, frowning but nodding in slight agreement.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Sara helped Keith into one of the bedrooms, making sure to help him lie down on the bed.
"Shit" She sighed, he looked like hell. Sighing, she darted out into the kitchen, filling his water bottle, careful to place it next to him, before shutting the door behind her.
"Well, he's out" She murmured, "Aria, you can take the bedroom. Leo can have the couch, I'm fine on the floor" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. She knew Aria needed a good night sleep as well. She smiled, glancing at Leo to make sure he was alright with it.
"It'll be fine" She murmured. She wasn't letting on how sore she was or how injured she was from being dragged around on the concrete. Her entire mid-section was torn apart, Leo hadn't even seen it yet. She smiled.

Keith winced, stretching out on the bed as Sara shut the door. Damn, it was soft, it was good. He sighed, one hand dangling of the bed, his mind was whirling and his head pounded. He wanted to sleep, badly, but he couldn't, he was to tired to even sleep, which made no sense, but that was how he felt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Aria sighed. She didn't exactly like that idea, but Leo was already pulling her off the couch and steering her towards the bedroom. She was half-asleep as Leo helped her into the bed, and she was out once her head hit the pillow.

Leo closed the door gently behind him, walking back into the livingroom. He sat gingerly on the couch, sighing with relief. Looking over at Sara, Leo reached over, taking her arm gently and pulling her towards him. "You don't have to sleep on the floor." he murmured then. "You can have the couch. I'm not that beat up." He was exhausted, nearly half asleep, but his arms were still around her gently. He didn't want to let her go.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Sara curled in Leo's arms as he held her, holding back a whimper, he was to tired to realize how badly beat up she was.
"Nah, it's fine, we can always try to cram two people on the couch" She murmured, kissing his cheel.
"I'm soaked, I really need to change" She murmured, sighing and slipping from his arms.
"See if it's a pull out" She called over her shoulder, grabbing her bag and slipping into the washroom. She pulled on an oversized shirt and her short black shorts. She pulled her hair into a pony tail, glancing in the mirror, satisfied that the shirt covered her mid-section. She looked like she had been dragged down a highway or something, which was almost what had happened.

She sighed, stepping back out and over to Leo.
"Pull out?" She asked, seeing the couch already set up. It seemed it was, which was nice. She crawled on, sliding under her half of the blankets almost asleep before she hit the pillows.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 am

Leo smiled tiredly and nodded, watching as she slid away from him to go change. He unclipped his quiver as he stood, leaving it on the floor. Checking the couch, Leo grinned, glad that it did turn out to be a pull-out bed. He had everything set up by the time Sara came back out. Leo didn't even bother to change, his clothes were dry, maybe a little dusty from the wreck, but that was all.

The pull-out wasn't that comfortable, but it was better than the idea of sleeping on the floor or a cramped couch. Leo practically fell against the matrice, completely exhausted. However part of his mind was still over-juiced with everything that had happened today and small things kept replaying in his mind. Leo wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not; snakes crawled over him, one tried to bite him, his arrows went right through them, he was powerless. Rolling over, Leo took Sara's hand, reassured by her and the nightmares slipped away.

All too soon, Leo was awake. The room was still dark, and for a happy moment, Leo thought he could just fall back to sleep. When that didn't work, Leo realized the windows must be covered; the sun was already up, he had actually slept in a bit. Leo rolled onto his back, sighing deeply, and rubbing his eyes gently. Slipping from the bed quietly, Leo picked up his bag and went into the bathroom to shower and change. He came back out a few minutes later, wearing a pair of loose blue jeans and a white shirt. The house was still quiet, so Leo firgured no one else was awake yet. Walking quiet into the kicthen, Leo checked the frige; empty. The pantry and cabinets were the same. Leo sighed; they'd have to go out for food once everyone was awake.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:19 am

Keith winced, hearing someone in the shower. Finally, the water turned off, and he was able to limp his way into the washroom, he leaned over the toilet, vomiting violently, though he did feel a bit better. He sighed, flushing, and shaking his head, he splashed cold water over his face, wincing as he felt the big cut on his face. He shook his head, opening the washroom door and making his way into the main kitchen. He felt a bit better, though he could still hear the thunderous waves in his head, and his dreams had been awful. He sighed, stumbling and sitting down at the table, he glanced up, seeing Leo awake, though Sara was still out on the couch, and Aria was still in her room.
"Morning" He grumbled.

Sara winced, she wanted to get up, but she was really tired, and god her entire body was sore. She sighed, rolling onto her back, and pushing herself up.
"Morning" She said, looking around blurry eyed. She rubbed her eyes tiredly, before flopping back down, she just wanted to lie in bed all day, letting her sore body recover. She kept the blanket over her as she checked to see how badly beat up she really was. The concrete had done a number on her mid-section, scabs and redness covered her, it looked painful, it was painful. She sighed, shaking her head, she was bruised to hell, and she definately wasn't looking forward to moving.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:28 am

Leo winced, hearing Keith in the bathroom. He walked out of the kicthen, passing the dinning room table as he went to check on Sara. "Morning." he murmured, kissing her forhead gently. Walking back towards the kicthen, Leo stopped, seeing a package on the table. He frowned, turning it gently. It was a medium sized cardboard box. No return address, but it had the condo number and all their names on the top.
"Weird..." Leo muttered as Keith walked into the kicthen.

Aria blinked. Voice, she could hear them. Everyone was awake. She coughed, wincing in the process as she pulled herself to sit up. Blowing a strand of hair away from her face, Aria tossed the covers off and slowly made her way out of the room. Squinting against the sunlight, since Leo had thrown the blinds off the windows, Aria stumbled into the kicthen. She leaned against the cold frige, her arms wrapped around her waist.
Aria blinked, looking at Leo and the box on the table. "Wasstha?" she murmured, frowning.

Leo looked up and shrugged. "Dunno. It's addressed to us. Let me see your knife?" Aria yawned but tossed Leo her pocket knife which he used to open the box. Inside where four bottles and five packages of what looked like corn-bread brownies. There was a note next to the food, which Leo read. "Ambrosia. Use only in emerganies.." he looked over at Aria, who was smiling in relief.
"Food of the gods. Great stuff. The bottles are probably nector, toss me one." Leo did so, and Aria took a few sips, feeling a bit better instantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:37 am

Keith watched them open the box, wrinkling his nose.
"None for me" He said, shaking his head and sighing, he couldn't stand nectar, and it really didn't do anything for him. He sighed, walking to the sink and getting a glass of water, sighing he took a relieved sip, having finished his water bottle in the night. He glanced at Sara, she was sitting on the edge of the couch, her legs dangling over the edge. She had a few bruises, but besides that she looked alright. He sighed, he still barely remembered everything from yesterday, just the giant snake, a wave and lots of bites. He rubbed his face, sighing and shaking his head.

Sara smiled at Leo, swinging herself out of bed. She needed to go shower, and change. She sat up, wincing a bit as she walked over to accept her bottle of nectar.
"I'm gonna go shower" She murmured, shaking her head and grabbing her bag. It hurt, so bad, her entire middle looked as if it had been dragged over the road or something. But she still wasn't going to say anything, the others needed Leo's gift more then she did anyway. She slipped into the washroom, starting the water and sliding in. She winced, the water pummeled her sore body, but she was able to wash the grit from some of her worse cuts, on her ribs and what not, so it was good for that. Sighing, she pulled on a pair of artfully faded jeans, a black tank top that was fairly long, so it covered her middle and she slipped on a white and purple tight fitting zip-up hoodie. She pulled her socks on and ran a brush through her wet hair, before finally re-emerging in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:45 am

Aria took another thankful sip, relieved. The drink tasted like ginger-snapp cookies, ones her mom used to make on days that could have gone better.
"You alright?" Leo asked then. Aria blinked and rubbed her eyes furiously.
"Yea." she coughed, taking another sip. "Fine." She reached into the box, taking one of the packages of ambrosia. She opened it, breaking off a peice and eating it curiously. It tased like buttered cornbread. Warmth spread through her, and the sting and stiffness in her muscles disappeared instantly.

Leo watched Aria with midl curiousty, looking surprised as she suddenly woke up. "That stuff any good?" he asked. Aria handed him a peice.
"Try for yourself. Keith, you might want a peice of this." Aria said. Leo munched on his, eyes going wide at the taste and the effect it had on him.
"We definatly need to save this stuff." Leo murmured, pulling the bag away from Aria as she reached for a second peice. She rolled her eyes, taking another sip from her nector.

Leo glanced over at Sara walked back into a kicthen, and he handed her a bottle of the nector. "Drink some, it'll help." he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:52 am

Sara sighed and accepted the bottle, taking a sip. As usual the nector helped with her sore muscles and alliveated the stinging of her worst cuts. She shook her head, glancing at whatever they were eating.
"What's that?" She asked, sitting next to Keith, stretching out and resting her head tiredly on the table. She was beyond tired still, and had no idea what everyone was planning.
"What are we doing? I mean, are we staying here? Or moving on?" She asked curiously, Leo and Aria seemed to have become the self-appointed leaders in this little venture, leaving her as sort of the follower, and Keith, well you never knew with Keith. She glanced at him, he was rubbing his face, wincing as he occasionally hit the large cut over his eye.

Keith glanced at Leo, taking a small peice of the bread, taking a small bite.
"Mm" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He shook his head, glancing at Sara as she came out. She looked tired, and her face was drawn for a moment, before she relaxed. He frowned, wondering if he was missing something. He sighed, listening to Sara's questions and nodding his head in agreement. He felt in his pocket, the list was still there, thank the gods. He subtly tore it up, he couldn't risk one of them finding out about the note. "On my map, I circled anything greek related, so go ahead and look at that" He murmured, they could find the first clue that way, or, at least it was s suggestion.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:11 am

"Ambrosia." Aria answered, handing Sara a peice. "It's the food of the gods. Helps us half-blood a great lot."
Leo smirked. "You're obviously feeling better." he murmured, falling into one of the kicthen seats. Aria shrugged. "Like I said, that stuff works wonders." She sipped from her bottle again, rubbing her bad shoulder gently. She looked at Sara for a moment before over at Keith. He looked ill, Sara looked beat up, Leo looked like he was trying to hide how tired he really was.

"I dunno." Leo finally answer. "But we have to get out of the city soon. Aria's all over the news." he murmured, running his fingers through his hair. Aria winced, rubbing her forehead gently.
"Not like I had a choice." Aria murmured. She looked at Keith then, remembering the symbol the Pytho had burned into the table. "Your dad was framed yesterday." Of course, this was a theory, but Aria couldn't think of any other reason the monster would have done that.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 am

Sara sighed, accepting the peice of food, she sniffed it tentitively, before taking a small bite.
"Mm" She murmured, finishing it off, before sighing and leaning back. She glanced up sharply at Aria as she spoke. Did Keith really need to hear this, right now? She frowned, glancing at Leo, "Well, we need to find the first 'clue' so to speak, and then we can leave. So I say today we visit all the places on Keith's map, I dunno what to do about Aria though" She murmured, she pushed her chair back, roughly and walked over to Keith's bag, fishing out his map. She grabbed a pencil. "Yesterday, we were here, where the pytho's was" She murmured, crossing off the building.
"So there are four places" She said, "I say we start here. It's the park Leo and I were at yesterday"

Keith glanced up at Aria, "Oh" He said hollowly, that might explain why he felt so ill. His dad was probably dealing with a lot, which would affect the water spirits and by domino affect, himself. It happened like that, Leo was affected by the sun, and he was affected by the water. Sara and Aria, he didn't know what could affect them, their parents didn't really have a physical thing to deal witn, like the sun or water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next