Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Leo gave a false, though pretty convincing smile. "Nothing." he said simply, shaking his head. He felt the warmth in his palm react to being against her skin. It wasn't that she was hurt, no, this was different. Though at the moment, Leo wasn't sure what it meant really. At his will, the heat receded. He didn't want to hurt her; he'd done that once before to someone else, and himself.

He smiled genuially, glade that she was agreeing to eat at least something. He stepped forward quickly, seeing her falter with her balance. He opened his mouth to say something smart just before her hand silence him. Leo shook his head and laughed.

Squeezing her hand lightly, Leo sighed and shrugged. "There might be a free continental breakfast downstairs....wanna check it out?" he asked, quietly then as they slipped back into the room. Leo had to throw a shirt back on, and his sneakers. Aria and Keith seemed to both be out; Leo could hear their slow deep breathing, and firugred they'd be out for most of the morning.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Sara nodded, warming a bit at the heat in his hand. Despite how hot he got, he had never burned her, which she found to be sort of odd, considering hsi hands got burning hot sometimes. She sighed, "Let's go to find out" She murmured, watching him go get shoes and a shirt on. She was already dressed, from apparently being ouside already. She sighed, rubbing her arms, feeling cold the moment he left, though the sun was shinging brightly.

"They still asleep?" She asked as he came out, she took his hand, it was early, only a few other people were about, mainly old couples giving them odd looks.
"Look, we're on display" She murmured, she was used to it, but she wasn't sure if he was. She frowned, she shouldn't be used to it, that was something no one should ever be used to it.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:16 pm

"Yea." Leo said, making sure to slide his room key into his pocket before letting the door close quietly behind him. "Out like lightbulbs those two.." he murmured, taking Sara's hand as they walked down the hallway towards the lobby.

He chuckled lightly, though it sounded a bit nervous, and tad annyoed. "Intersting..." he muttered, nodding at a few people that caught his eye. He frowned, not really understand what the looks meant...or if they meant anything at all. The smell of hot cooked food waved towards him then and Leo sighed deeply. Although they had eaten last night, Leo was still a bit hungry right now.

"Over here." Leo murmured, nodding in the direction the scent was coming from. "Can't really understand how your not hungry..." he said then, looking at the buffet in front of them. There was scrambled eggs, bagels and bread near a toaster, a small fridge that held lunch-sized milk cartins, butter and cream-chease, and a few bolws filled with a wide variety of fruit. "Hmmm." Leo said, nodding in approval. "Not bad." he muttered. "Free breakfast till ten, we'll have to make sure the other two are awake by then..." Leo said, able to work out the numbers on a nearby sign.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Sara laughed, "I bet, they were both up pretty late, weren't they?" She sighed, later then her, that was for sure. She laughed, notincing Leo's confusion about the attention, he wasn't used to it, she had been right. She also noticed the scent of the food, but let Leo lead her towards it, a bit reluctantly.
"I'm never hungry" She murmured, shrugging. "I mean, I don't remember a time in my life when I was actually hungry, my dad's maid used to have to force me eat, well, bribe me" She shrugged, grabbing a bowl filled with her favorite fruit and glanced around, toasting half a bagle and putting some cream cheese on it. It was a meger meal to say the least, but she was eating.

She glanced around, seeing a table in the corner, by the window. It looked sort of romantic and private.
"How's this?" She asked sitting down and sighing. She had grabbed a glass of fruit juice, which was ince. She looked at her food, feeling left hungry by the minute. She picked up her fork, taking a small bite and looking at him, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:35 pm

"Bribe you huh?" Leo asked, ignoring all the hot food and fruit. He didn't need anymore heat in his body, and he was a bit more hungry to be running on fruit. He set some bread to toast after Sara's bagel though. Bread he couldn't turn down. He found a small box of cereal, an empty bowl, spoon and grabbed a milk carton before nodding to the spot Sara had picked. Pulling his toast out, Leo was hardly phrased at how hot the bread was. He spread a small bit of butter over both pieces before following Sara.

"Very nice." Leo said, grinning and sitting down. He poured his cereal into the bowl, before doing the same with the milk and stirring it gently. He was glad that Sara was at least eating something. He wasn't sure how she could function without any food in her system. Maybe it was a child of Aphrodite thing...Leo smiled, taking a bite out of his toast before working on his ceral.

Every now and then, he would glance up at her with the same loving smile on his face. Then his attention would be caught by something else; someone coming into the room, someone going up for more food, people checking into the hotel, others walking out for a morning swim in the gym-like pool. Leo flexed his fingers gently, finshing his cereal and sitting back with a satisfied sigh. Right now, Leo felt pretty awesome. Espically since he had felt like crap all of yesterday.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Sara smiled at Leo as he sat down, eyeing his food and wrinkling her nose. She detested cereal, she stabbed a strawberry, rather enjoying the taste. She sighed, pushing her fruit away and taking a bite of her bagel. She washed it down with a sip of juice, quickly finishing off her food. To most it would look like she was starving, but she was really just trying to finish. She let her eyes rove around the room, occasionally flicking back to Leo, meeting his eyes for a moment, before glancing away.
"This is nice" She said, the sun had already gone to work tanning her naturally tan skin, bronzing her almost as she sat there.

She stretched out at the table, fixing her shirt. She was wearing a light green shirt that matched her eyes, and a pair of jean short shorts. Her feet were shoved in a beat up pair of black skate shoes, though this shouldn't look 'awesome' on anyone, she looked like a model who had just gotten off the runway.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Leo linked his hands over his head, leaning back and watching her eat every so often as he glanced back at her. Good. That was more than she had had in the past few days. His eyes wandered outside and up at the sun. A few clouds here and there in the sky, but nothing dark and ominous-looking. Just white cotten hovering in an endless blue abyss. Leo smirked before turning his attention back to Sara.

He nodded in agreement. "It is." he murmured, almost hoping they weren't jixing themselfs. Demigods had the worst of luck at the best of times. "Feeling any better?" he asked her, nodding to her bowl that had just been overflowing with fruit a second ago. He grinned then, laughing to himself before standing up to throw the trash away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Sara smiled, "Knock on wood" She commented sighing and shaking her head as she lightly tapped the fake wood top table. She had no desire to eat anymore, and probably wouldn't for awhile. She smiled as Leo took the dishes away, "Thanks" She murmured, getting up from the table. She glanced outside, it was extrordinarily nice out, and so far nothing bad had happened, hopefully Keith was getting his rest, because despite how ince it was, they would have to get a move on tomorrow.

She sighed, shaking her dark hair out as she walked over to Leo, taking his hand.
"Now what shall we do?" They couldn't bum around the hotel room, not with Keith and Aria sleeping. She smiled, there was a nice, small forest behind the hotel, she was sure they could go for a walk back there.

Keith groaned, waking slowly, unwillingly. He groped for his water, draining it in a gulp. His body was on fire again, so Leo's meds must have worn off. He winced, pushing himself up, before crashing down again, his body to sore to support his weight. He doubted he'd be moving at all for the next few hours, if day.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:24 am

Leo brushed his hands off on his shorts after tossing their trash away. He sighed, rubbing his neck gently. He took Sara's hand then, smiling and shrugging.
"Lets go outside. It's nice out." Leo said. He had no desire to stay indoors all afternoon and let a perfect day go by like this. Not after yesterday had been so grim. He brought his hand up that was holding Sara's and gently kissed the back of her hand before letting them fall back to their sides.

He held the door open for her, sighing with relief once they were outside. They were virtually alone since it was still early. Leo ran his fingers through his hair, looking around as they walked around the pool. The hotel didn't have much else besides that. Breathing deeply as the breeze blew past, Leo sighed, still holding Sara's hand but drapping his arm across her shoulder. "Beauitful day." he murmured, kissing her temple lightly.

Aria gasped lightly, hearing Keith crashing back down. She frowned, wondering if she had dreamt it or not. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, blinking back the dark lighting of the room. Sun light was filling in from the patio door, but it wasn't enough to light up the entire room. Her's and Keith's bed were still in shadows.
"Damn..." Aria hissed, wondering what time it was, what was going on, where the hell Sara and Leo had wandered off too...Aria blinked again, sitting up slowly, her head spinning from the effort. Glancing over at the clock, Aria was surprised to see it was nearly nine-thirty. She'd slept in.
"Awesome..." Aria murmured, rubbing her face again in a poor attempt to wake up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 am

Sara smiled as Leo took her hand, kissing it, before leading her outside.
"Mhm, it really is" She murmured, glancing around, "We could go for a walk" She suggested, nodding at the small path that led into the small, sparse woods. She squinted her eyes, it looked like there was a little lake or something, it looked lovely.
"Who knew a hotel like this would be what everyone needed" She murmured softly. Though when Aria woke up, she'd probably flip out, she tended to do that. She shook her head and sighed, "Aria's gonna flip out, you know that right?" She murmured, smiling at him and laughig at the thought.

Keith winced, half-awake, a small sigh escaping him. "Ow" He hissed, damn, he was more sore then he remembered being. He glanced at the clock, nine thirty, he wanted to go back to sleep, badly> He sighed, he was so tired, but in so much pain at the same time. He tried to sit up again, wincing as the pain lanced through him. This was seriously not happening.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:42 pm

Leo nodded, looking up to where Sara was nodding towards. Something told him that might not be a good idea, but it was over-powered by the inviting forest, and the gorgeous lake he could barely make out at the end of the path.
"Sure." he agreed, keeping his arm drapped over her shoulder lightly as they walked. Soon, the hotel was behind them, and the trees were all around them. Leo could smell the different flowers and plants, wet from yesterdays ran, soaking in the warm sun as much as Leo was.
"Wow..." Leo murmured, nodding in approval. He glanced over his shoulder back at the hotel and smirked. He glanced to his side then, seeing a bright pink and yellow flower. He plucked it from the stem, brushing Sara's hair behind her ear and tucking the flower into her hair.
"Why would Aria flip?" Leo asked quietly.

Aria gasped again, her body julting at Keith's hissing. She swallowed her heart that had lept into her throat and brushed her hair back from her face. Blinking a few more times, Aria reached over to flick on the lamp. It hardly helped to brighten the room, but it was enough that Aria could look over at Keith. He seemed to be half-asleep. Or rather he was just waking up. Aria rubbed her forehead as she pushed herself into sitting up fully. Strecthing, Aria managed to crack her back and shoulders before letting out a long sigh.
"What's wrong?" Aria murmured, her voice practically a whisper of concern as she looked over at him. She caught him wincing again and frowned; something was definatly wrong.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:47 pm

Sara smiled, walking beside Leo down the small pathway. This place was like paradise, it looked incredible. She sighed, taking a deep breath.
"Wow" She murmured, glancing around, momentarily caught up in the beauty of the forest. She glanced at him, "Really?" She teased, "She'll flip because we left, she hates when someone wanders off without telling her" She murmured, sitting down in the grass by the lake. She reached out, plucking a flower from the ground, she felt like she were in a painting or something. This place was almost too perfect.

Keith glanced over at Aria, hearing the concern in her voice, he tried to smile at her, but it was more of a grimace.
"Sore" He breathed, he could barely move, this was beyond sore. "Leo's meds must have worn off" He murmured, wincing as he tried to shift again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Leo chuckled lightly, rolling his eyes. "Aria worries to much..." Leo murmured, dismissing the thought with the wave of his hand. "Besides. This place is incredible." Leo said, spreading his arms out then at everything in front of them.
He watched Sara for a moment before sitting behind her. Gently, he wrapped his arms around her waist, allowing her to lean back against his chest if she wanted to. Leo smiled, kissing her head before resting his chin on her shoulder. He closed his eyes for a moment, completely aware of almost everything; the fact that he was sitting entirely in the sun, the soft breeze that blew through the trees, enhancing the fragrance of flowers and greenery around them, Sara's calm and relaxed breathing, his own relaxed breathing despite his heart clammering against his chest at the memory of this morning. Leo smiled then.
"I love you Sara." he whispered into her ear before tightening his grip around her for a moment then relaxing again.

Aria sighed, shaking her head. She looked around then, frowning; where the hell were Leo and Sara? Crap. Just when she needed Leo...Aria swallowed then, looking back at Keith.
"Remember what he gave you?" Aria murmured. If not, she would go out to find him; Keith looked more than a little sore. Aria's jaw clenched and she stood up, swaying on the spot. She winced and held her head for a moment, blinking away the black that ebbed at her vision and nearly took her over. Blinking again, Aria took a small breath, and the blackness disappeared.
"Whoa, stood up to fast..." Aria murmured, rubbing her temples that were now throbbing gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:12 pm

Sara smiled, "Yea, she does" Her smile broadened as he sat behind her, arms wrapping around her tiny waist. She leaned back, letting her head rest comfortably under his chin, as she was more stretched out then he was. She shivered happily, loving the feeling of the sun on her already warm skin, the scent of the floors, the light, yet warm breeze that played with her hair. She sighed, everything was perfect, it was really nice. She sighed, shuddering happily at his words, "I love you too" She murmured, her voice soft, yet just audible. She loved the way the words sounded, so perfect.

Keith winced, "Hmm, something that ended in green, I dunno, it was sort of a mixture, he might have some left, he made a lot" He nodded at the bag, shifting a bit. He glanced at her as she nearly fell over, "Yea?" He murmured, his voice slurring a bit. "Check his bag, he and Sara probably went out, I'm sure nothing's wrong" He nodded, they needed their alone time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:30 pm

Leo chuckled lightly. For the first time in a long while the butterflies came back to his stomach as she said those three words again. "Gods you have no idea how beautiful that sounds to me." Leo murmured, shaking his head gently. He wasn't sure if that even made sense right now, but he didn't exactly care. Actually, he should; elsewise he'd be making a fool of himself. Then again, Sara didn't seem to notice whenever he did...that or she did notice and didn't care. Leo liked that theroy better, he tended to say things before thinking about how it would sound and it never ended well for him.
Sighing lightly, Leo tilted Sara's head enough that he could kiss her forehead gently before letting her rest back against him.

Aria rolled her eyes gently, taking a few shaky steps towards Leo's bag. She blinked a few more times before dropping to her knees in front of the bag.
"Ends in green-yea, that's helpful..." Aria murmured, poking around in Leo's bag gently. The scents of different herbs all in one bag was starting to make Aria's head spin. Finally too lightheaded to think straight, Aria closed the bag and pushed it away from her. She held her head for a moment before looking around. Maybe Leo left the mixture somewhere. Aria's eyes wandered over to Keith's nightstand; nothing but the lamp and his water bottle. Same for her's and Leo's. Her eyes wandered over to the small table by the mini frigde. Ha! Aria stood up and made her way slowly towards the table. Well, if felt slow. Aria might have just been walking at a regular speed. The smell of hebs was still in her nose.
Picking up the small measureing cup, Aria swirled the thick mixture around once. It looked like some protien shake; like the ones made in a the old days. Aria sighed, walking back to Keith and handing it to him.
"Don't drink all of it. Take a few sips until the pain goes away. I don't know how powerful it is, and I don't need you high as a kite right now." Aria murmured before stepping back and collasping onto her bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:37 pm

Sara smiled, "About as awesome as it sounds to me I'm guessing" She murmured, letting her head be tilted back so he could kiss her forhead, before she once again cuddled against him. She glanced out at the small, crystal clear lake, she sort of wanted to go swim, or at least wade in the water. She flashed Leo a grin, before kicking off her skate shoes and stuffing her petite ankle socks inside them, before walking, barefoot, across the soft grass. She stepped onto the little beach, stepping into the water, it was cool, but not freezing, and it felt sort of good, cleasning almost. She knelt, her shorts were short enough that they didn't get wet. She trailed her fingers in the water, making small whirlpools, enjoying the sensation.

Keith watched Aria, semi-confused about what she was up to. He shrugged it off, rubbing his face for a moment. Damn, it hurt, his entire body ached. He accepted the weird drink, nodding, it looked and smelt familiar. He nodded, though he doubted he could get 'high as a kite' right now anyway. He took a few small, test sips, nothing, so he continued until he had nearly drained it. Slowly he put the drink down, he felt a bit better, but not a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:51 pm

"Oh really?" Leo asked, somewhat surprised by what she said. Though not entirely. As she rested back against him, Leo tightened his grip on her, loving the feeling of her being so close. For a moment, Leo closed his eyes, pressing his face into her hair gently for a moment, smiling as her hair blew into his face. He looked at her when she moved and gave him a short grin before she slipped away.
He watched her, wondering what on earth she was doing. Seeing her walk over to the edge of the water, Leo grinned. There was a sudden mischeivious look in his eyes, but Sara had her back to him. As she knelt in the water, Leo bit his lip. Oh, this was too perfect. She might kill him later, but he could not pass this up. Silently, Leo slid off his shoes, sockes and his shirt before walking up over to her. He placed his hands on her shoulder, gently for a moment before gripping her and shoving her lightly into deeper water. Leo laughed then before jumping into the water as well.

Aria rubbed her forehead before looking over at Keith. Seeing him put down a practically empty glass, Aria frowned. Either he was purposely not listening to her, or he was in that much pain. She propped herself up on her elbows to look at him then.
"Any better?" she asked quietly, thinking she might have to go find Leo after all. Aria was beyond hopeless when it can to medicine-espically herbs. She could clean, sticth and wrap a wound but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:01 pm

Sara let out a startled yelp as she suddenly pitched forward in the water. She surfaced, sputtering and shaking her head.
"Leo!" She growled, turning and glaring at him, though it was odvious she was trying to keep from laughing.
"You ass" She said, finally erputing in laughter as she splashed him. "What was that? Are you trying to drown me?" She raged, though she was only teasing him of course. She had been contemplating going for a swim, but not necessarily in this manner.

Keith coughed, "Yea a bit" He nodded, rubbing his hand across his mouth.
"Really Aria, I'm sure I'll be fine. I probably just slept weird" He said, shaking his head and sitting up a bit. He felt a bit better, it was nice, but he was much worse then yesterday.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:10 pm

Leo resurfaced only to get a mouthful of water as Sara splashed him. He coughed and sputtered the water out before gasping and laughing. He rubbed his face, pushing his wet hair from his face and looking back at her. He laughed, shaking his head and splashing her gently.
Leo shrugged. "The moment called for it." Leo said, tredding carefully in the deep water. From where he was floating right now, Leo couldn't reach the bottom unless he went under, and he was a good ways from Sara.
"After the way you swam in Miami you expect me to think you'll drown in shallow water?" Leo asked, swiming towards her then. He was able to stand up here, and he drew her into his arms then. He kissed her then, tasting the fresh lake water on his tongue as he pulled away from her. Leo grinned then, letting her go and splashing more water at her.

Aria nodded gently, running her fingers through her stiff hair. She frowned, why was it...oh...Aria's eyes went wide as the events of last night came back to her in one painfilled crash. Aria slammed her hands into her eyes, falling back against her bed. Had she really told Keith about her one and only well gaurded secert? Had he really seen the ugly scars that criss-crossed over her waist and her back? Aria could smell the chlorine in her hair and she knew it was all true. Sighing, Aria stood up then, grabbing her bag with trembling hands. She ruffled in it for a moment, bringing out clean clothes before walking into the bathroom to shower.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:18 pm

Sara laughed, "With my luck, you never know" She teased, shaking her head as he drew her in for a kiss. She sighed, arching her back, loving the feeling of his lips on her's, then he was gone, splashign her some more.
"Ass" She said again, though she dove forward, crashing into him and sending them both into the water. She landed on his chest, laughing softly as she pushed away and surfaced. She brushed her hair away from her eyes, going back to the shallow water and sitting on the sand, her feet and legs in the cool water. She smiled at him, stretching her hands above her head, enjoying the sun as it warmed her a bit. The water wasn't that cold, in fact it was nice, but she didn't mind the warm sun.

Keith watched Aria, wondering why she suddenly looked so freaked out. He shrugged, the conction Leo had made was working, a bit, but not that great. He shifted, flicking the TV on, assuming that this would be all he'd be able to do today. He doubted Aria would let him so much as set one toe out of the bed today.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Leo sighed theatrically. "Sara, I would never-" but then she was one him, tackleing them both into the water. It took all Leo had to hold his breath as he went under, holding her as she slammed into his chest. Just as soon as she had slammed into him, she was gone. Leo surfaced, coughing up more lake water. He watched her swim back to the shore and shook his head, quickly going after her. He shook his head, seeing her laying on the sand.
"That was a bit rude. I was going to say something real sincere too." Leo teased, splashing her some more, seeing that was she starting to dry off. He fell onto the sand next to her then with a sigh. His heart was still racing from the swim and her kiss, but his face showed none of that as he linked his hands behind his head and closed his eyes against the sun.

Gods did Aria love indoor plumbing. The water was hot and it pumbled against her back in large harsh drops. At this point, Aria couldn't really care. The water felt so good right now. Aria didn't turn it off until the water started to get cooler. By then, her entire back and shoulders were red since Aria had only moved really to wash up and run shampoo through her hair. Stepping out of the shower, Aria winced lightly as the towel brushed roughly against her raw back. The entire room was like a suana and the mirror was as cloudly as the sky had been yesterday. Leaving her hair dripping wet, Aria dried off the rest of her body before pulling on a pair of loose jeans and a thin long-sleeved navy blue shirt. The cut was a bit low, but once again, Aria didn't care. She rung her hair out once before stepping back out into the room. She was glad to have put on a long-sleeved shirt, because compared to the sauna of a bathroom-the bedroom was freezeing cold.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Sara laughed, "Sure you were" She teased as he splashed her some more. She held up her hands to stop the water from hitting her face before flopping back and lying next to him, placing her head on his chest so that she didn't get sand in her hair. She could hear his heart hammering now, assuming that it was from the activity they had just partook in. She rolled over, kissing him lightly, before returning to her position from before. She sighe, enjoying the warm feeling of his skin as it warmed up. He dried much faster then she did, and she was shivering lightly, though he was nice and warm.

Keith glanced up as Aria remerged in the room. She still looked stressed, though he didn't say anything to her, just let himself stare lazily at the TV. He was desperately thirsty again, but he didn't want to bother her, so he ignored it, for now. He pulled the blankets around himself, the hotel room was a bit chilly, probably due to the lack of sun inside.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:19 pm

{{O.o; that was weird. The computer logged me out; sorry.}}

Leo gasped as if Sara had thrown a knife at him and not water. "Oh, well, now you'll never know." he said finally, closing his eyes shut and turning his face back to the sky. Maybe he was being a bit childish, but he didn't care. It was beyond amazing that he could joke around like this with her, and she played along perfectly. Everything was perfect about her. Even her timeing! Leo sighed as Sara rolled over and kissed him. So lightly it was like her lips hardly touched his before she pulled away. Leo tried not to groan in disappointment, a smirk on his face.
He opened his eyes to look at her once he was dry. His jeans were still soaked heavily, but he didn't mind really. Seeing her shivering, Leo flexed his fingers before wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her back towards him with warm hands. Chuckling quietly, Leo brushed his finger over her cheek, turning her face then to look at her. He grinned before leaning down to kiss her again as lightly as she had kissed him, barely brushing his lips over hers before pulling back and laying back down.

Aria shivered again and decided to open the windows and the doors, letting in the warmth from outside. She stepped out onto the balcony for a moment, rubbing her arms with cold fingers. The morning was bright, the sky darted with clouds here and there that offered momentary shade from time to time. The sun was warm but not unbarebly so for Aria since her hair was still dripping wet. Her stomach growled then and Aria rubbed her slim waste as she walked back into the room.
"I'm go grab a bite to eat." she murmured, shoving her blade up her sleeve and her feet into her sneakers. "Want me to bring you something?" Aria asked quietly then, tucking a curl way from her view and looking up at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:25 pm

Sara laughed, thankfully curling against him as he put his arm around her. She sighed, it was nice, warm, he was always so damn warm, and she loved it. She sighed, letting him kiss her, though frowning lightly as he teased her. She laughed, he was teasing her just like she had teased him. She shuddered, this time from pleasure not from cold now. She rolled so she was ontop of him, "Tease" She murmured softly, smiling and pressing her lips to his, this time with more passion then before. She wasn't teasing anymore, she couldn't. She felt the butterfiles attacking her stomach, but she ignored them. She had never been this forward with someone before, but gods, with him it was so easy.

Keith frowned, "Yea, I wouldn't mind getting some food, suprise me" He smiled at her, "Could you get me some water though, before you leave please?" He asked her, smiling. He sighed, if she was going to get food he needed to get some water before she left.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:45 pm

Leo grinned. He felt Sara shudder and he narrowed his eyes at her questioningly. Then she was on top of him, acussing him of being a tease. He laughed then. "You started it." he murmured before she kissed him again. He sucked in a breath returning the pressure equally, and with a bit more. His heart jumped up against his chest, trying to pull him closer to Sara. Leo ran his hands from her shoulder, down to the small of her back, pushing lightly to bring her closer, all the while keeping his lips on hers.
Everything vanished from Leo's mind then. He was gone from the rest of the world that didn't have Sara in it. He forgot about where they were; all he knew was that it was warm. He forgot about the hotel, he forgot about Keith and Aria, he forgot about where they were supposed to be going, he forgot why they even had to get there. He couldn't even think of leaving right now. The only things he knew off were Sara's soft lips against him, her shallow breathing, the rush of his pusle in his ears and the heat in his hands that was gradually increasing beyond his control.....
Leo's eyes shot open then and he broke away from Sara, quickly snacthing his hands back. They felt like fire to him. "Are you alright?" he asked between breaths. Gods if he had burned her....Leo swallowed hard then, fear and worry clear in his eyes as he looked at her.

Aria rolled her eyes gently. Firgures. Aria sighed though she took his water bottle and went into the bathroom to fill it with cold water. Walking back out, she handed it back to him, and put her hands on her hips.
"Anything else my leige?" Aria murmured. For all that her face was hard, there was a good amount of sarcasim in her words and mischeif in her eyes. Aria shook her head, making sure her room key was tucked into her back pocket before walking over to the door.
"I don't want you moving either Water Boy." Aria called over her shoulder. "Stay in bed. Got it?" she asked then, giving him a sharp warning glance before leaving the room entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next