Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Aria gasped and cringed as Keith practically collasped against her. She gritted her teeth for a moment, holding him tighter to keep him on his feet.
"Alright..." she muttered, holding him steady with everything she had. Slowly, she steered him away from the water, and back towards the path back to the hotel room. "Come on." Aria murmured, swallowing hard again as she drapped his arm over her shoulders and wrapped her other arm his waist.

Leo frowned, taking Sara's shoulder and helping her steady herself. "Easy..." he murmured, helping her walk back into the hotel and up to the room. He pushed the door open and holding it for her to step into the room before closing it quietly behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Keith basically lay against Aria, letting her steer him wherever she chose. He heard her talking, but he was to far out of it to even acknowledge her right now. He cursed, tripping over his feet, but managing to stay on them. He winced, leaning on Aria, she was comfortable, more so then he had thought she would be. He sighed, he was probably going to catch hell for this later.

Sara leaned against Leo, stepping into the hotel room and nearly collapsing on the bed. She let out a loud gasp of pain.
"Owww" She winced, her entire body hurt now, like the pain was spreading over it.
"L-Leo" She gasped, wincing. She hurt so bad, it was almost impossible to talk.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Aria gritted her teeth, trying not to show how difficult it was to help Keith walk right now. Her shoulder was throbbing gently, but at this point, Aria was doing her best to ignore it. Getting up to the room was the hardest part, but somehow, Aria managed. She unlocked the door, practically kicking it open so she and Keith could get through.
"What's wrong?" she asked, having heard Sara's gasp as she set Keith down on his bed. Aria held her head gently then, and rubbed her shoulder gently.

"Sara?" Leo asked, watching her collasp on the bed. He followed her, sitting down. He held her shoulders for a moment, passing a hand over her face, frowning. She was in pain, he could see if from her face, but he wasn't sure what was wrong. His hands were burning though, conferming that she was hurt. Leo hardly flinched when Aria kicked in the door and he merely shook his head as an answer to her. Taking a deep breath, Leo forced his healing heat towards Sara, hoping it would travel to whatever was causing her pain.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Keith winced, half walking, half being dragged. Suddenly he was dumped on the bed, he winced, cursing loudly again. He pulled himself up, resting on the bed, barely concious at thsi point. It sounded like whatever had gotten him had also gotten Sara, maybe worse.
"Is she okay?" he rasped out. Had the spirit gone so far as to target his friends? He felt beyond pissed off now.

Sara gasped, unable to talk to Leo. She shook her head, his healing wasn't helping her right now.
"No, ow, Leo" She gasped out again, shaking her head. She hurt so bad, it was bad. She winced, her muscles spasming a bit. She cursed, eyes flickering, rolling back in her head, before flickering forward, jerking upright. She winced, feeling like she had no control over herself.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Aria held her shoulder. She'd fallen onto Keith's bed, though she wasn't sitting right next to him. She blinked, feeling the bed sway beneath her. Aria sucked in a breath, holding her head. Not again...Aria swallowed hard, hearing Keith. She turned, looking up at Leo as he cursed.
"What-?" was all Aria could choke out before her vision blackened, and then came back. Aria swallowed again, rubbing her eyes and her forehead gently.

"Shit." Leo hissed, pulling his hands away from her then. He swallowed hard, ignoring the flashes of his dreams that were starting to play in his mind.
"Keith, what the hell happened down at the pond?" Leo asked then, looking over his shoulder then. "I don't know. Tell me what happened." Leo said, knowing they were connected to Sara somehow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Keith looked at Leo.
"The spirit, she was nice, but then she wanted us to stay, because, because of my dad or something" he shrugged, "I didn't think she'd hurt anyone though. But she was fond of you and Sara, beyond that Leo, I only know what she told me, which really doesn't have anything to do with Sara" He glanced at the girl, she looked passed out now, though her body still jerked.

Sara winced, her body was completely beyond her control now. She opened her mouth, as if to talk, but instead she collapsed in a heap, lying on the bed, twitching occasionly. She could hear how freaked Leo was, but beyond the pain, there was nothing she could think beyond. She wanted to scream, she hurt so bad, but she couldn't unlock her jaw to even talk.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:14 am

"We need to get out of here..." Aria whispered then. She suddendly remembered Sara walking out, almost in a trance, being control by something else. Maybe this was the same thing. She blinked a few times, still rubbing her shoulder. She'd listened to Keith's story, shaking her head a few times.
"Your dad has issuse with freshwater huh?" Aria muttered then, wincing as she hit a knot in her shoulder.

"Aria-" Leo sighed. How could she possibly be making jokes right now? Leo's jaw clenched, looking at Sara witha a mixture of worry and frustration. Worry because of the state she was in, frustration because he didn't know what was wrong, or why this was happening. He forced himself to calm down and think, to find any little detail that might explain what was wrong. The entire morning had been perfect...aside from her falling and cutting her knees and hands, which Leo had healed.

"Leo, let's leave." Aria said again, thinking he might not have heard her before.
"Why?" Leo asked, unable to firgured out how that will help. Aria chewed her lip, sighing and explaining about Sara's 'sleep-walking' out to the parkinglot the other night.
"Maybe it's the same thing right now. The farther we get away from it, maybe the better." Aria murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:30 am

Keith gaped at Aria, "No, it's not that. It's this fight thing, he's lost control over them. Something's happened, he's so caught up in whatever's going on at Olympus, he can't do his job. Without him the spirits are freaking out, and well, I'm sort of caught in that crosshairs" He glanced at Leo. "Aria, I don't think it's a good idea to move Sara" He murmured tiredly. He flopped back on the bed, stretching out tiredly.

Sara jerked a bit, before falling still on the bed. Her heart was pounding widly, the pain in her chest was beyond ridiculous. Her fingers spasamed, reaching for Leo. She wanted him so desperately. Her body spasmed again, nearly unsettling her from the bed. She gasped, trying to scream, but she really couldn't, she had no control over her body. Her eyes flicked open and she glanced at Leo, desperating in her eyes, before she screwed them shut again in pain.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:42 am

Aria rolled her eyes gently. She strecthed her shoulders, cringing lightly before standing up from Keith's bed. For all that she wanted to be near him, Aria couldn't sit still right now. She walked over to Sara and Leo's bed, a frown on her face.
"Well, we can't just...do nothing..." Aria muttered. She stepped back a bit at how tense Leo was, trying not to look shooked; she'd never seen him so upset...

"I'm open to suggestions..." Leo said, partly through his teeth. After a moment though, he couldn't take Sara's spasms anymore. He unclenched his hands, ignoring the heat in them and holding Sara steady, one hand at her neck, the other at her waist.
His face was still hard as he looked at her, only his eyes showing how worry he was. Leo sucked in a breath when she looked up at him.
"Gods help us. Sara stay with me here..." Leo said then, tightening his grip on her then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Keith sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at Leo and Sara. He felt almost as if he were intruding on a private thing. He sighed, thinking, "Wait" He murmured, suddenly standing. He walked over to Sara, trying to ignore Leo's looks of worry and desperation. He lay a hand on Sara, wincing, "Oh" He murmured, he could feel something in her, something that the others probably couldn't.
"Shit" He cursed, when she had cut herself, the water had gotten in her, the spirit, the super pissed of spirit was currently residing inside Sara.
"Leo" He turned, lying a hand on his friend's shoulder. "Is there anything in that medicine bag for dealing with, er, a spirit inhabitating your girlfriend?" He winced, stepping away from them for a moment, getting away, back to Aria.

Sara gasped again, it felt like something was playing with her insides. She felt Leo's warm hands on her, his voice and her eyes flickered open again.
"I'm not going anywhere" She gasped, jolting again, her body lying limp suddenly. Her body jerked violently, she nearly screamed, the pain was growing more and more intense.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Aria frowned, looking at Keith waringly. She decided against snapping at him for getting up out of the bed, seeing that he was going over to help Leo and Sara. Her frown turned to complete surprise when Keith spoke about a spirit inhabiting Sara.
She blinked a few times, looking at Keith and then at Leo. "Is that possible?" she murmured, knowing it probably was.

Leo's eyes darted back and forth, his mind reeling with the information Keith had just told him. The water sprirt...her getting cut...the wound...she'd still been under the water before Leo helped her up. She'd complained about being sore afterwards...everything made sense. Leo sucked in a breath then. Did he have something for that?
"Shit." Leo muttered then, pulling himself from Sara to grab and riffle through his bag.

Aria watched, wincing as Sara jerked around on the bed. It was getting worse. A look of relief passed over Leo's face as he pulled something out of his bag. Aria blinked; it looked like a regular pain-killer medicine bottle. When Leo leaned closer to Sara and opened it though, there was a small blueish green puff of smoke that smelled surprisingly to Aria like mint the next instant. She thought that was a bit odd since she was a good few feet away, and it had only been a small puff. How could she smell it already? Aria glanced at Keith, wondering if he could smell it too and if that would even work before looking back at Sara and a very tense and anxious looking Leo.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Keith watched Leo, glancing at Aria, his expression worried. Leo dug through his bag, pulling out a small bottle. He coughed when he opened it, his noise wrinkling. It smelled strong, though he couldn't name the scent though. He watched Leo, wondering how he was going to get Sara to drink it, she looked passed out again. "Leo?" He asked curiously, sitting back on the bed, looking at his friend with a worried expression. He looked at Aria, wondering what she was thinking. It was incredbly nerve wracking, he hadn't expected the Spirit to be this crazy.

Sara's noise wrinkled involuntarily at teh scent from the bottle. She lay limp on the bed, her limbs jerking occasionaly. She coughed once or twice, the sounded was rough, painful. She hurt so bad, she didn't know what was wrong, but she just wanted the pain to stop.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:29 pm

"Damn." Leo hissed, seeing that Sara was still jerking.
"What?" Aria asked, fear shooting through her.
"It's stubborn. I was hoping she wouldn't have to drink this. Help me hold her down." Leo said, shaking his head and cursing.
Aria nodded but slid onto the bed, holding Sara's arms against the bed. "Whats wrong with her drinking it?" Aria asked quietly.

Leo sighed. "If what Keith said is right-which I think it is-just the scent of this potion should have drove the spirit out. Since that didn't work..." Leo murmured as Sara jerked again, forcing Aria to tighten her grip. "She's got to drink it. Which...might be ugly."
Aria looked from Sara to Leo, worried. "How so?" she murmured.
Leo shook his head gently. "I don't want to think about it. Let's just pray it works." Leo said. He placed a hand on Sara's neck, holding her head steady and raising the small bottle to her lips. "Sara drink it..." Leo murmured quietly as he tilted the bottle gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Keith watched Leo, "Leo, what do you mean?" He asked, looking worridly at Sara. He wasn't sure what to do, he glanced at Aria as she helped hold Sara, who was thrashing lightly. He sighed, the spirit was stubborn, beyond stubborn, he could hear her, screaming at them. He winced, clapping his hands over his ears, jerking out onto the deck, trying to get away from the noise.

Sara heard Leo, her lips parted lightly, allowing the liquid down. She trusted him, and anything was better then this pain. Her head was still pounding, she couldn't function. She gasped, feeling the strong liquid burning down her throat. More pain, something inside her reared up, slashing through her throat, blood, bubbled from her lips, though she was still breathing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 pm

"The Spirit might fight back.." Leo murmured, leaving half the potion still in the bottle. He was glad Sara drank most of it. He chewed his lip, hoping she wouldn't have to drink all of it.
Aria gasped, seeing the blood in Sara's mouth. "Leo!" she gasped, still holding Sara down. Leo cursed, rolling Sara over so she didn't choke on it. Aria ran to the bathroom for the trash bin and set it by the edge of the bed to catch the blood and just in case Sara got sick. Aria was forcing herself not to be right now.

"Is this what you meant by..." Aria swallowed then and Leo nodded gravely. "Did she drink all of it?" Aria asked then as Leo set Sara back once the blood was out of her mouth.
Leo shook his head, not trusting himself to speak right now. He uncapped the bottle again, holding it to Sara's lips again. "Come on, a little more..." Leo murmured, swallowing and praying silently for this to work.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Keith leaned on the railing, they were succeeding, though the spirit was fighting. She was probably destroying Sara inside, which was going to be really hard to handle, but the damage of leaving the spirit inside would be worse. He shook his head, stepping inside, watching, horrified.
"It's working" He murmured to Leo, wanting to reassure his friend, he watched Sara finish the bad smelling liquid, a small frown on his face. "The spirit's fighting Leo, but she's losing" He said, eyes glassy as he listened to the voice inside Sara.

Sara gasped, the blood fell from her mouth, and then more liquid was sliding down her throat. She gasped, suddenly leaning over, water falling from her mouth, mixed with blood. As soon as the water was out, her body went limp, the water vanished into the air. She lay completely still, her heart fluttering lightly.
"It's gone" Keith said, nodding at the water that had evaportated right before their eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Aria gasped as Keith came back into the room. She looked at him for a moment, eyes wide at the glossy space-cadet look on his face. "Keith...?" she murmured quietly before looking back at Sara. The girl had broken from her grip as she gasped and leaned over, puking up water and blood. Aria's eyes went wide and she stepped back as the water evaportated from the bin, leaving a bloody mess. She looked back at Keith then before down at Leo and Sara as she stood up from the bed.

Leo had let the bottle drop onto the bed as Sara drained it completely. He held her steady as the water and blood poured out of her mouth. And he held her still as she lay on the bed. Leo glanced up at Keith, nodding stiffly, grateful for the reassurance but he was too shooken up right now to answer. Sighing, Leo passed a hand over Sara's face gently.

Aria bit her lip before walking over to Keith, pushing him gently back out to the patio. She felt awkward about being in the room now that Sara was healed. Closing the door behind her, Aria let out a long breath. She was suddenly aware that she was still wearing Keith's shirt, though it wasn't dripping wet, and Sara's shorts.
"Well, that was exciting.." Aria mumbled sarcastically, folding her arms over her chest as she leaned back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Sara's eyes started to flutter a bit. She coughed, her throat felt raw and sore. She was about to sit up, when she thought better of it. She looked at Leo, he looked stressed, what had happened? All she could remember was the pain, burning pain. She tasted blood in her mouth, lot's of blood. She winced, looking at Leo, had someone gotten hurt? Had it been her? Again?
"L-Leo?" She rasped, her voice was so soft, she couldn't make it any louder. She hoped he could hear her, though she wouldn't be suprised if he couldn't. She shook her head, coughing again.

Keith felt himself being pushed outside and glanced down at Aria.
"Yea" He said, sitting in a chair exahustedly. He looked at Aria, eyes horrified.
"This was all my fault" He said, shaking his head, he should have figured it out sooner, but he had completely fallen for the stupid spirit's little tricks. He mentally kicked himself, disgusted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:25 pm

"Shh.." Leo murmured, sighing with relief as Sara spoke. He leaned forward, kissing her forehead gently, letting his lips trail down to her cheek before pulling away.
"Take it easy. You're alright now..." Leo whispered. He still had one hand on her neck, and he stroke her face gently with his thumb. His hands were pulstating with heat, and he allowed a small bit to slip into her for now.
"You're alright..." Leo repeated, as if to reassure her as much as himself.

Aria's jaw clenched and she looked away from Keith in a familiar way. "Save yourself the pity." she muttered then.
"How were you supposed to know the spirit could take over Sara?" Aria asked, still looking away from him. She didn't exactly see how this was his fault really. Aria hadn't even known what was wrong with Sara, or Leo.
"We were all clueless." Aria murmured, shaking her head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Sara coughed, smiling half-heartedly at Leo. She sighed, feeling the heat from his hands, it felt good, she sighed. She was tired, her body ached, but the pain was far less worse then the stuff from before. She shook her head, shifting a bit, sitting up a bit, as she wasn't feeling as horrible as awful. She smiled at him, "Mmm, what happened?" She asked, rubbing her eyes, forcing her tired body into a sitting position so she could actually talk to him.

Keith sighed, "No, I should have known, she was talking to me, telling me things. I should have suspected that she was up to something. I mean, gods Aria, the lies she was telling me?" He shook his head, he still blamed himself, Sara had literally almost died, again, and thsi time it was his fault.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:36 pm

"Easy." Leo warned, keeping his hands on her as she moved around. He allowed her to sit up a bit, but stopped her from moving to sit entirely.
"Sara. Take it easy. Please." he said then, looking at her with worried and pleading eyes. He knew he was slowly healing her since the heat was still spilling from his fingers, but the fear of her still hurting was fresh in his mind. He was also stalling about telling her what had happened. It didn't exactly make sense to him, and he was happy it was over.
"Um, you were sort of taken over by the water spirit of the pond." Leo murmured, shaking his head gently.

Aria rolled her eyes. "Stop it." she said then, dropping her arms and looking at him harshly. "Sara's fine and it's done with. Stop beating yourself up over it alright?" she asked. She was trying not to think about what had just happened right now, since that was a bit better then actually dealing with the stress. Keith wasn't helping at all, and it really wasn't his fault.
"Now we know not to trust any water spirits. That's all." Aria murmured, walking to the far end of the patio then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Sara gaped. "The-What?" She sighed, letting him keep her still. She looked at him, frowning a bit. She stretched out, wincing but she felt the heat in his hands and knew he was still healing her.
"Am I gonna be alright?" She asked curiously. She stretched out a bit, her insides felt like someone had taken a shovel to her insides. She winced, looking over her body, she was still wearing her bikini and she could see the bruises covering her body. She frowned, rubbing her arms, trying to take stock of her body.
"Jeeze" She murmured.

Keith glanced at Aria, though he didn't really pay her much mind, to caught up in his thoughts. He should have known. He frowned when she said they couldn't trust the spirits.
"Aria, if we couldn't trust the spirits, I would never have found you when you were being attacked by those hell hounds" He reminded her. "Or where the first clue for this quest was" He said, running his fingers through his slightly damp hair.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:01 pm

"You're going to be just fine if you stay still." Leo said, smiling lightly then. He took a deep breath, shaking his head gently. He sighed then, closing his eyes for a moment. Damn that spirit had given Sara a beating. Leo cursed quietly, increasing the flow of his heat carefully. If he wasn't careful he'd be out for the rest of the day.
"Yea, you'll be alright..." Leo murmured. "That spirit really gave you a beating. Had we realized what happened earlier you might not be this hurt..but..." Leo shrugged, looking down at her now with a long sigh. He leaned forward, kissing her forehead gently again.

Aria waved a hand then. "That's the spirit from camp." she protested. "Big difference, that spirit was on our side."
She sighed, glancing back into the room for a moment. Sara was talking now, so she firgured the girl was doing better. Leo still looked a little worried and tired, but mostly relieved. Aria nodded to herself. That was good.
"Sara'll be fine." she said again, looking back at Keith, seeing the guilt on his face clearly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Sara sighed, "Leo, stop healing me, save it for later, alright? Or else you'll just knock yourself out" She smiled at him, trying to reassure him that she was alright. She sighed, "Am I allowed to change out of my swim suite?" She teased, she felt a lot better, though on a scale of one to ten in the beat up department, she was probably an eight, but a few minutes ago, she had been like a twenty, so she did feel a lot better. She sighed, "Leo, I'm fine, see?" She nodded down at her bruised, battered, but alive body. "I'll recover" She clarifyed. shaking her head and sighing.

Keith sighed, glancing at Aria, "That's good" He muttered, shaking his head and looking over at Sara. She looked way more animated now.
"So, what do you think we're gonna do? Stick around for a few more days, or do you guys wanna take off tonight?" He figured Leo would want to stay, for Sara's sake, but Aria probably wanted to go, keep moving. He sighed, they'd probably argue about it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Leo sighed. He withdrew his heat, but not his hands for the moment. He shook his head gently as she teased him and he nodded, pulling away from her entirely then. Leo sighed, standing up from the bed so she could get up and change. He paced around the room, scracthing the back of his head gently as he walked. He was still covering in sand, wearing his damp jeans and barefoot as he paced around. He needed to stand out in the sun...
"I'll be out on the patio if you need me." Leo murmured, walking outside then. He had a least three hours of sunlight left.

"Hey..." Leo said to Aria and Keith, walking over to the railing that was in the afternoon sunlight. He sighed, folding his arms over the metal, leaning on it gently.

Aria glanced at Keith and shrugged. "Maybe in the morning we can head out." she murmured. Leo would probably want to stay the night for Sara's sake. But they shouldn't stay longer than that. Aria glanced up as Leo came out and smiled lightly.
"How's Sara?" she asked quietly as he stood in the sun.
"Better." was Leo's quiet answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next