Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Sara smiled tiredly at Leo.
"I'll be fine" She grabbed some clothes from her bag before slipping into the washroom. She cursed softly, though she was thinkful he was outside, not seeing how ridiculously sore she really was. She pulled on her short shorts, though these were made of soft, comfortable fabric. She pulled on a t-shirt, laughing under her breath as she realized it was one of Leo's. Oh well, it was comfortable. Padding across the room in her barefeet, she fell into the bed she shared with Leo, ignoring the sand and the water and everything else as she climbed exahustedly under the blankets.

Keith glanced up at Aria, "Tomrrow? Will Sara be able to?" He looked at Leo, wondering if he was going to be alright. He watched Sara stumbled, painfully, across the room, nearly collapsing in bed. He winced, poor Sara. Everything was his fault. He glanced at Leo and Aria, Leo didn't look to happy, and he was sort of anticipating an argument between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:32 pm

"I don't know." Leo said, looking sharply at Aria, challenging her to agrue at all. He'd hear that Aria wanted to leave the next morning. If Sara wasn't up to it thogh, they weren't going, end of dicussion. Leo sighed then, glancing over his shoulder as Sara lay in their bed. He flexed his fingers gently as the heat slowly came back to him. Standing in the sun helped, but not a great deal.

Aria sighed rubbing her neck gently.
"We'll see how she is in the morning then." Aria muttered, not wanting to piss of Leo. He looked stressed enough as it was.
"Tomorrow night at the lastest. The longer we stay still the worse it'll get." Aria said, looking at Leo almost pleadingly for him to understand.

"I'm not forcing her Aria. And not just because she's my girl." Leo said, gripping the railing then. "If it had been you, I wouldn't force you either. Or Keith for that matter. Sara needs time now, my healing only does so much."
Aria sighed as Leo brushed past her then, going back into the room. She rubbed her eyes, cringing as Leo slid the door shut behind him. She shook her head gently before sighing.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Keith winced, hearing the anger in Leo's voice, as well as Aria's. The next few days were going to be filled with argument. He looked at Aria, she looked upset, probably because Leo had never really snapped at her before. But, well were Sara was concerned, he was sure Leo would probably kill someone if they threatened her.
"You alright?" He asked her, almost worried that she'd snap at him.

Sara glanced up as Leo came in.
"What's up?" She asked, he looked pissed off, though she had no idea why. She sat up a bit, wincing, looking at Leo with wide, green, concerned eyes.
"You okay love?" She asked, patting the bed next to her. Despite her own pain, she was really worred about him. She sighed, glancing outside to see if something had happened.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:50 pm

"Yea..." Aria sighed, rubbing her sore shoulder. She glanced at Keith from the corner of her eye and tried to smile.
"Fine." she murmured. Glancing down at herself, Aria realized she was still wearing Keith's shirt....and her stuff was still out in the woods...her clothes and her knife. Aria sucked in a breath.
"I'll be back." she murmured, dashing in and out of the room, running down the stairs of the hotel and out towards the woods.
Aria was careful not to get close to the water. She merely picked up her things from behind the tree, sighing with relief as her hands closed around her knife. Aria swallowed, feeling anxious in light of what had happened before turning and running back to the hotel.

Leo sighed, sitting on the bed next to Sara with little hesitation. He took her hand gently in his and shook his head.
"Nothing, I'm alright." he murmured. Leo glanced up, feeling the rush of air that was Aria dash through the room. He frowned but shook his head, dimissing the thought from his head. Turning his eyes back to Sara, Leo sighed.
"Any better?" Leo murmured, knowing she was still hurt and trying not to force his healing heat on her all at once.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Keith sighed, though the next second she was gone. He frowned, but instead walked over to the hot tub, sliding in, he needed to distract himself, and well, hell, this worked. He didn't know what Aria was rushing off about, but right now, he didn't care. He wondered what was going on between Leo and Sara, he glanced inside, seeing the look of love on Leo's face, he knew that they were made for eachother. As if the gods had fastened Sara to be Leo's and vice versa. He smiled at the thought, maybe that had been the case, because never before had he seen two people so perfect for one another.

Sara blinked as Aria dashed through the room. She gasped watching the door slam shut behind her.
"Oh wow" She said, shaking her head, she'd never get used to that. She then turned her attention back to Leo, "Okay" She said, rubbing his hand and bringing it to her lips to kiss it.
"Yea a bit" She murmured, cuddling against him. She could feel the heat in his fingers, though she didn't mind it. She was tired, and beyond comfortable.
"I love you" She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Aria slid into the room quietly. Quick as a flash, she dumped her clothes on her bed, grabbed her bed and ducked into the bathroom to shower and change. Hopefully, the love birds didn't notice. Aria couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy in her chest at the sight of them. Leo and Sara were lucky, they matched each other so well...Aria sighed, slipping into the hot shower then.
A few minutes later, she had the lake water smell out of her hair and off her skin, was dressed in a loose t-shirt and jeans. Her hair, for now, she just pulled up into a tight bun before walking back out onto the patio to give Leo and Sara time.
Hands on her hips, Aria shook her head. "You know those chemicals burn you." she mumbled, seeing Keith in the hot tub again.

Leo sighed, shaking his head gently as Sara kissed his hand. He let go of her hand, passing his long the side of her face, bringing her closer to kiss her gently.
"I'm glad." he murmured, smiling lightly, happy that she was feeling better. He sighed as she curcled against him, and he wrapped an arm around her waist loosely.
"I know.." Leo whispered as Aria dashed into the bathroom. "I love you too." Leo said, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Keith smiled as Aria came back outside.
"Meh, the water's worth it, plus, it's the only thing I could think of doing, besides this" He laughed, slipping out of the hot tub, walking across teh deck, to the side, climbing over and jumping. He hit the water from the pool directly beneath them with a splash, having made sure the water was deep enough for such a manuver before she came out. He laughed, surfacing and waving at her. He floated on his back in the warm pool water, he had been wanting to do that for awhile, but he hadn't felt good enough, until today. The water from the pond had helped, a lot, and he was feeling a lot better.

Sara smiled, letting Leo support her and hold her against him.
"Mm, I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing that" She murmured, leaning up to kiss him. She didn't care how sore she was, this was the most amazing feeling.
"Gods Leo, I still can't believe how lucky I am"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Aria frowned, listening to Keith. "Besides what-" she never finished as she watched Keith walk across the balacony and jump off.
"Keith!" Aria rushed over to the side, her heart nearly choking her as it pounded against her throat. Was he crazy?! Her grip on the railing never let up, even when she saw that he had landed in the pool three stories down, and was perfectly fine. Anger and embrassament swelled up in her then and she stormed away from the railing, sitting down with a huff in the patio chair, rubbing her face with trembling hands.

Leo chuckled. "Yes, you've told me that already." he teased lightly, shaking his head. He lifted her gently, holding her against his chest carefully, not wanting to hurt her. His heat was becoming unbarable to hold back and he let it flow into her in a small steady stream.
"I know you told me to save the healing for later but...." Leo smirked and shrugged. It was slightly out of his control at the moment, though he was limiting how much heat he gave her for now. He laughed quietly.
"You're luck comes and goes Sara..." Leo murmured, shaking his head and thinking about all the times she had gotten hurt so far.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Keith shook his head, swimming over to the edge of the pool, hauling himself up and walking up the stairs that led to their balcony.
"Sorry" He said sheepishly, sitting next to her. "I've just been wanting to do that for awhile, and I never felt good enough, until today" He grabbed a towel and wiped his face.
"I didn't mean to scare you" He murmured, shaking his head and sighed. He knew she was probabky major pissed at him, but, well, he was finally feeling a bit better.

Sara sighed, cuddling against Leo.
"Fine, heal away" She murmured. "Well it must have been coming when I got you" She murmured kissing his cheek.
"You know, honestly Leo, this isn't the worst that happened to me" She said, smiling at him with a grin,
"I love you" She said, "Let's hope that luck doesn't run out"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Aria was tense as Keith came back up the stairs. Her jaw clenched as he sat next to her, and she moved quickly, slapping him across the face.
"Don't ever do that again." Aria said, partly through her teeth. Her cheeks were flushed as she looked at him. She couldn't explain to him how terrified she had been, so she wasn't even going to try. He would probably think she was pissed, which she was, but it was mainly due to having been so scarred.
Aria sat back then, covering her face as her body shook gently. Aria sighed, letting her body relax, which only made her shiver more.

Leo smirked. "That or I got lucky, and you're just accident prone." he murmured, laughing quietly. He sighed then, shaking his head.
"You could have died if Keith didn't tell me what was wrong." Leo whispered. "I think that's pretty bad...." He knew she was probably trying to reassur him, but she didn't know everything that had happened.
"I love you too." Leo said, rolling his eyes gently and leaning down to kiss her softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Keith's hand flew up, covering his cheek as redness began to grow.
"Don't you ever, ever touch me again" He hissed, his blue eyes darkening. He looked beyond pissed off now. He turned on his heel, walking away from her, his entire body was tense. He walked inside slamming the door to the washroom behind him. He was breathing hard, he couldn't believe that Aria had done that, hit him. He didn't care how angry she was, she didn't have the right to touch him like that. His mother had done that. He ran some cool water over a cloth, pressing it to his red cheek, it was already puffy, and darkening under his eye. It would probably be a black eye, which just made matters worse.

Sara sighed, "Alright, you're lucky and I'm accident prone" She sighed, had she almost died? She frowned, "Sorry if I scared you" She murmrued, blushing as he kissed her. She'd never get used to that. She winced, hearing Keith's outraged voice, telling Aria never to touch him, and then he slammed the door to the bathroom loud enough to shake the walls.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Aria bit her lip and cringed. She kept her face covered as Keith practically yelled at her and then stormed off. She drew her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. She hadn't expected him to be that made at her...
Aria rubbed her face, shaking her head at the tears that ran down her face then. She pulled herself tighter into a ball as she cried. That was probably it. He'd hate her now, they would be threw. Aria bit her lip against a sob. Sara was probably the only one not pissed at her right now. Aria shook her head then, covering her face. She couldn't stay here anymore. They'd probably stay until morning, Aria would dash out tonight once everyone was asleep.

Leo tensed, glancing over his shoulder in enough time to see Keith storm into the bathroom. The whole room shook. He watched as Aria fell into her chair, and he could faintly hear her crying. What had she done this time? Leo sighed then, shaking his head gently.
"That can't be good..." he grumbled, closing his eyes and resting his head against hers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Keith slammed his hands into the sink, hs entire was body was shaking, the water in the walls began to pound, slowly building, until, suddenly, the pipes blew out, sending huge bursts of water across the room, soaking Sara and Leo. He was beyond pissed off, but he supposed he owed Aria an explenation. Cursing loudly, he stepped out into the room, arching an eyebrow at all the water.
"Oh, sorry" He said, Leo was glowering at him, Sara looked freaked. Before they had a chance to yell at him, he stepped onto the deck, glancing up to see Aria crying. Damn.
"Aria, I'm sorry, just, never hit me. My, my mom used to do that, all the time, and well, it sets me off. I didn't mean to yell at you" He murmured, carefully wrapping a wet arm around her.
"Look, I'm sorry" He murmured, shaking his head and feeling bad.

Sara screeched as the walls literally blew out of the walls, showering her and Leo with water.
"Damn" She buried her face against Leo, shaking, terrified. What the hell had Keith just done. She heard him apologizing, before skipping out onto the deck to talk to Sara, and well avoid Leo's wrath, because he looked super pissed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:00 pm

"What the hell?" Leo hissed. He heard the pipes groaning before they burst through the walls. Then it was raining inside.
"Shit." he sat up then, having covering Sara before hand, not knowing what was going to burst through the walls. He glanced up as Keith came out of the bathroom, and suddenly, the pipes busting from the walls made sense.
"Damnit Keith." Leo cursed, looking back at Sara. "Are you alright?" he asked quietly, shaking the wet hair from his face as he looked at her.

Aria cringed, hearing Keith out on the deck again. She swallowed hard, keeping her head down, thinking he hadn't finished yelling at her. Great. She thought. Might as well let it all out now...She tensed, waiting. But Keith's words were that harsh. He sounded tense, but he wasn't yelling at her like before. She relaxed a bit, though she still kept her head down, ashamed that she had been crying. She winced then; Keith had been abused by his mom?
Aria rubbed her face quietly before slowly picking her head up. "I-I-I didn't know..." Aria studdered, sucking in a breath as Keith's arm came around her then, sending sparks up her arms.
"You just...scared me so bad when you jumped over. I didn't know the pool was there, and..." Aria stopped then, feeling more tears coming to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:06 pm

"F-fine" Sara gasped, staring at the absolutely destroyed room.
"I think we need a new place to stay" She murmured, trailing off and shaking her head. Her heart was pounding, and she was soaked, yet again, but she wasn't hurt. She sighed, leaning against Leo, trying to relaxe herself. She couldn't believe how freaked she was right now, she had no idea Keith could do that. She shook her head, looking at Leo, "Is everything alright? I mean, are you hurt?" She asked softly.

Keith sighed, tightening his arm around her.
"I know you didn't know that Aria, and I'm sorry I freaked, but it just brought back a lot of memories" He sighed, shaking his head and keeping her against him.
"I'm sorry I scared you, but honestly, I'm not suicidal, I would never have jumped if I hadn't known the pool was there. I was just goofing around. I'm sorry I freaked you out" He kept hsi arms around her, trying to calm her. She was crying again, and he felt ridiculously guilty having scared her so bad.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Leo sighed, aggrivated. "Yea. No kidding." he said, shaking his head at the state of the room. "Maybe if we call and complain they'll give us another room for the night..." Leo murmured, silently wondering if the phone was even working now with the room completely soaked. He sighed again, trying not to growl in frustration.
"What? Yea, I'm fine. Just completely drenched." Leo said, shaking the water from his face again.

Aria swallowed as Keith drew her closer. She was suddenly aware of how tight his arms were around him, how hard her heart was hammering against her chest, how uneven her breathing was...and the urge she had to reach up and kiss him.
At that thought, Aria felt the heat rise up to her face and she swallowed again, brushing the tears away from her face. She was afraid to say anything, lest she stumble over herself or say something wrong and mess everything up.
"I-I'm sorry.." Aria said, notcing the red mark on Keith's cheek then, wincing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Sara sighed, "Is the phone even working?" She reached over, pulling the phone off of the reciever, holding it to her ear.
"Nope, nothing" She said, smiling at him, "Well at least we can be soaked together" She murmured, cuddling against him, sighing. She still hurt, a lot, but she didn't really want to say anything.
"Should one of us go downstairs? I mean talk to the front desk people? Cause, I personally really don't want to get in a car and drive right now" She murmured, sighing tiredly and resting against him. Hopefully he understood that she was way to sore to even get in a car right now.

Keith sighed, just keeping his arms wrapped around Aria, though they wre looser now.
"No worries, I've had worse" He said shaking his head and trying to supress the urge to kiss her. He didn't want to scare her off, so instead, he just stayed as he was. "Leo's gonna kill me" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:31 pm

"I don't know." Leo said, shaking his head. He sighed as she checked it, saying it wasn't working. Great...Leo shook his head again. Even with Sara against him, Leo was still a bit pissed.
"Yea. I'll go down there now." he said, needing something do to, someone to yell at. "Don't go anywhere." Leo murmured, pecking her forehead quickly before slidding off the bed. He found a shirt that wasn't too soaked and tossed it on before walking out of the room, letting the door close behind him.

"I'm still sorry..." Aria murmured, rubbing her eyes to keep her head bowed so he didn't see her blushing. He was still holding her. He hadn't let go yet. Why? She wasn't crying anymore, though her body was still trembling.
Aria swallowed, hoping she wasn't still flushed as she looked back up at him. "Why...?" Aria asked quietly; she hadn't heard the pipes exploding in the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Sara could tell Leo was pissed, she could practically feel the annoyance radiating off of him. "I wont" She murmured, watching him go. She sighed, sitting in the wet bed was extremely uncomfortable though. She shifted, wondering if any of her clothes had stayed dry, so she could change, though right now that seemed like a bad idea, it was to wet to put new clothes on. She sighed, shaking her head and waited impatiently for Leo to return. She wanted him back, she was freezing now that Leo's heat was gone, and she began to shiver a bit, which hurt, a lot.

Keith sighed, he didn't know why he was still holding Aria, but he wasn't sure he could let her go right now. He glanced inside. "I sort of burst all the pipes, room's completely destroyed" He said, shaking his head and nodding inside. Water was leaking out from under the door, which gave away how wet the room really was.
"I don't think I hurt someone, but I was pissed off, and well, I totally didn't realize what I was doing. But with Sara and everything, he might just kill me" He was joking about the last part, but if Sara had gotten hurt again, he'd be a scorch mark on the balcony tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Aria swallowed again. "Uh-huh..." she murmured. She leaned forward, moreso against him to look into the room. Sure enough, evertyhing looked soaked, and Sara was just laying there on the bed. Leo was gone, though where too, Aria couldn't guess right now. She froze then, realizing how close she was to Keith again. She looked up at him, her breath catching in her throat, her heart hammering in her ears. That impulse to kiss him again came back to her, she was so close. But she couldn't. Keith didn't feel that way about her.
"Oh..." Aria whispered, swallowing and pulling herself away from him slowly.

The door opened again, and Leo came back in with an older man, probably the manager. "See?" Leo said, holding the door open.
The manager looked around the room, shaking his head gently. He glanced back at Leo and nodded. "I'll see to it that you're provided with another room." Leo nodded thankfully, walking back into the room and slamming the door behind the manager.
"Pompous bastard." Leo muttered, shaking his head. "At least their giving us another room." he sighed, walking back over to Sara to gather up their stuff.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Keith sighed, looking at Aria, she looked confused, vulnerable. Tentitvely he reached up, cupping her face, her cheek, chin, fit perfectly into the mold of his hand. Slowly, very slowly, almost as if he were afraid, he leaned forward and brushed his lips to her's. The electricity that shot through him was insane. His heart hammered in his chest and he pulled back, staring at Aria, shaking his head, as if he were scared again.
"Sorry, I-I just wanted-I've been wanting to do that for awhile" He blushed, looking away from her, letting his hand fall down to his lap.

Sara glanced up as Leo came back in with some old guy. She pulled the blanket up, blushing.
The man left and she watched Leo curiously, "Yea?" She asked, helping him gather things up.
"Are any of my clothes dry?" She asked, standing on shaky legs as she slipped her feet into her flip flops, before sitting down again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Aria's eyes grew wide, fearful almost, as Keith's hand came up to her face. Her breath caught in her throat as Keith brought her closer, inch by inch and then leaned forward that extra way so their lips touched. Aria sucked in a breath. His lips were so soft, he was so gentle, and yet there was this shock wave that ran through her from his touch that Aria felt her knees buckled. As soon as it came though, it was gone. Aria's eyes were still closed, and her lips were still parted as Keith pulled away from her. She swayed gently as he drew his arms away from her, since she had been leaning against him.
There were so many things she wanted to say right now, wanted to ask. But the only thing Aria could manage was. "But, I thought you hated me..."

"Yea. He kept arguing with me that what I was telling him was impossible." Leo grumbled, shoving things pointlessly into his bag, not caring really if things were soaked or not. He glanced up as Sara stood and he sighed, wanting to protest against her.
"I don't know." Leo murmured. "Let's just get to the other room and we'll firgure out what's dry and what's not." Leo said, standing up and tossing their bags over his shoulder.
"Keith! Aria!" Leo called. "I got us another room." He said, rolling his eyes gently before taking Sara's hand. "Come on, we'll meet them downstairs. I gotta get the new keys..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Keith gaped at Aria, "Gods Aria, I could never hate you. People fight, it's normal, just because they fight it doesn't mean they hate one another. Aria, if I hate anyone, it's my mother, and despite everything that she did, I still care for her" He sighed, noticing her swaying and he carefully wrapped his arms around her, to keep her standing. He sighed, glancing away from her as Leo called out.
"Aria, if anything, I care for you, a lot. And I want to-" He cut off, shaking his head and sighing, "I want to be with you" He looked away, before sliding away from her, to back inside to gather his things. Leo and Sara were already gone, Leo was probably super pissed off at him, which was nerve wracking.

Sara sighed, "Alright" She murmrued, letting him take her hand as she walked beside him.
"Are you alright?" She murmured, letting him lead the way down the stairs to the front desk. Everyone was stairing at her, which was akward. She was soaked, covered in bruises, and probably looked like hell. Or at least that's what she thought, until some guy getting out of his SUV, about their age, and wolf whistled. She blushed, pressing her face agains Leo.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Aria's head was spinning, her body still feeling the effects of the electricity that had coarsed through her body not two second ago. She was grateful when Keith's arms came around her again, because she felt like she was going to fall over. She gripped his shirt as she collasped against him for a moment, her breathing uneven as she tried to sort through everything he was telling her right now. She winced, hearing Leo call her, and then the room door closed shut. Keith must have done a really number to the room if Leo had to get another one.
Aria swallowed her heart as Keith pulled away from her again, forcing her to stand on her own. Aria held her head, feeling dizzy. For as confused as she felt, there was an equal amount of happiness that made Aria giddy and all that more dizzy; Keith didn't hate her. He cared about her. Want to be with her. She almost couldn't believe the words ringing in her ears.
She stood there for a moment longer, rubbing her face and then her lips gently. Taking a deep breath, Aria followed Keith back into the room, gathering her things as well, just to give herself a few more moment to think.

"Yea, I'm fine." Leo murmured as he held Sara tightly, supporting her light weight as they walked down to the front desk. They were both soaked, and Sara looked like she had gotten into a bad fight and lost.
Hearing someone whistle at Sara, Leo snapped his head towards the kid, glarring at him and tightening his arms around Sara. His hands felt like fire again as he held her, but he wasn't worried, considering he couldn't burn her.
"Two rooms. I believe I already spoke with your manager." Leo said to the lady at the front desk. She nodded and handed Leo a seperate set of room keys. "Thanks." Leo murmured. Now they just had to wait for Keith and Aria to show up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Keith tossed his few things in his bag, slinging it over his shoulder. He looked at Aria, trying to keep a huge grin from breaking onto his face. He sighed, well, the ball was in his court now, and well she know how he felt. He sighed, "Come on, Leo'll be waiting" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He nodded at her to make sure she was coming as he stepped out of the room and wakled downstairs. He opened the door to the front desk room, wincing as he saw Sara and Leo, completely soaked.
"Hey" He said softly.

Sara leaned against Leo, liking the attention from him.
"Two rooms?" She murmured to him, arching an eyebrow, was he really that mad at Keith and Aria? She sighed, oh well, that ment more privacy with him. She let him support her weight, it was nice, considering she hurt really bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: