Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Aria laughed. She saw Keith going to throw the pillow and she shifted quickly, moving as the pillow passed in front of her. She grinned catching the pillow and looking at Keith, shaking her head gently. ''Going to have to get up real early to get me with that one.'' Aria said, throwing the pillow back at him with a laugh.

Leo smirked. ''Like you can talk Keith.'' he laughed, his point being proven as Aria moved incredibly fast and threw the pillow back at Keith. ''Though she does need to take it easy...'' Leo said, smirking at the trio, shaking his head gently.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Keith glanced at Leo, hearing the slight edge in his voice.
"Do you want us to take off?" He asked, catching the pillow that Aria threw at him
"What is this, abuse Keith day?" He growled, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced at Leo, holding the pillow, before handing it to Leo. He didn't want to stress Leo out, and if Sara did need to rest, despite the look on her face, he and Aria probably weren't helping. Unless they all sat down and watched a movie or something.
"Unless you guys wanna rent a movie or something? I mean, there's a video store just across the way, we could rent one or something" He offered.

Sara arched an eye about Leo, "What do you guys want to do? I mean, a move sounds nice" She figured Leo would be alright with that, especially if she was relaxing. She knew he was stressed, particularly about her, and she could see the worried looks he kept tossing in her direction.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Leo smirked, taking the pillow from Keith and tossing it back at Aria. She caught his eye and nodded.
''Kill joy.'' Aria mumured, leaning back on the pillow with a grin on her face. ''Ooo movies and popcorn...I vote for an action flick!'' Aria said, looking from Sara to Keith and then Leo. Hard-core non-stop action movies were the only ones that could keep Aria's attention for an hour and a half. Anything else would loose her interst after twenty minutes.

Leo nodded and shrugged in agreement. ''That could work.'' he murmured, seeing that the descion was pretty much on him right now. He shook his head at Aria's enthusiasim. ''I'm alright with anything.'' he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:47 pm

"How about Aria and I run over and get some movies, and you two order some snacks from room service" Keith suggested, holding his hand out to Aria. She knew what kind of movies she wanted, so she could pick them. Sara nodded, "Leo and I can handle the food" She agreed, watching as Keith and Aria ducked outside.
"Come on goof" Keith said, letting Aria set the pace towards the video store. "Any movies suggestions?" He asked, opening the door to the store and stepping inside.

Sara glanced at Leo, "Are you okay with this?" She asked, once Aria and Keith had taken off. She smiled, looking over the room service menu, "What should we get for everyone?" She asked him, patting the bed. She had a feeling she'd be in trouble if she tried to get off the bed, and well, she didn't really feel up to it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:29 pm

''Goof?'' Aria asked, letting Keith pull her up from the bed and out the room. She waved to Leo and Sara once more before the door closed behind her. She tried to keep her pace somewhat slow for Keith as they walked from the hotel and down the street to the movie rental store.
''Damn do you have an money?'' Aria murmured then, patting her pockets. Although had she brought a bag, Aria could have effortlessly swipped a few dozen movies.
''Action! Like Iron Man...or Vantage Point or...oooh Gladitor!'' Aria said as she roamed around. She knew movies by their cases so she didnt have to fumble with titles.

Leo nodded. He watched as Keith and Aria left and he slid onto the bed next to Sara. ''Yea it's fine.'' he murmured, turning his face into her hair for a moment. Leo took a deep breath before pulling away to look down at the menu. ''Aria said popcorn. I don't care for anything right now...'' he murmured, shrugging lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Keith smiled, "Yea, I always have money. I think I'm still getting pay checks. I should get to a bank and see what my account balance is, it should be in the thousands" He murmured, smiling and shaking his head. He browsed through the titles, "Get whatever you want" He murmured, smiling at her enthusasim.
"Get a few, we have a lot of time to kill" He said, shaking his head and sighing.

Sara wrinkled her nose.
"Ew" She said, she wasn't a huge fan of popcorn.
"Well, I mean, could you get me a drink?" She asked, "Like some fruit juice or somthing?" She asked softly, "I guess we could get, umm, nachos? I mean everyone can have some then" She murmured, sighing and shaking her head. He'd probably be happy that she was willing to eat.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Aria blinked, looking back at Keith. ''Thousands?'' she repeated, wondering if ahe'd heard that right. ''Checks from who? Sheesh, your flippin rich?'' Aria shook her head gently, grabbing all three of the movie's she had mentioned. These she knew she could watch without a problem. She strolled over to the new relases, looking over the covers gently. Sherlock Homes caught her eye and she lifted the case up, smirking. She remembered previews to this....it had looked intersting.
''Think this'll do?'' she asked, showing him the four movie cases in her hands.

Leo sighed and nodded gently. He glanced at the menu for a moment. ''They've got smoothies...'' he murmured quietly. Leo sighed, wrapping his arms around her gently, letting Sara rest against him.
''Hmm...nachos...chips in general would be awesome...'' Leo mused then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:03 pm

"From my old job. I had to take one in order to support my mom" He said, with a casual shrug. "I dropped out of house school, took a full time job working in a garage. I still have money coming in. What I didn't spend on my mom I saved up, in hopes of getting out of her house, getting my own place one day" He said, "Guess I can spend it now though" He said, nodding. "Sherlock Holmes? Sounds good" He remembered the pre-views for that one.

Sara smiled. "Mmm, a smoothie sounds awesome. And I could go for some nachos, provided everybody else helps me eat them" She said, cuddling against him. She smiled, loving the attention from him. It made her feel a lot better, just being close to him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Aria nodded. ''Ah gresse-monkey then?'' she asked, smirking lightly. She walked over to the counter, putting the movies down and stepping aside for Keith. He had the money after all. Aria glanced around then. She saw a rainbow and smiled light at the sight. It was pretty. Aria frowned then as it flickered.
''I'ma wait outside...'' Aria murmured distantly, leaving the shop and walking around to the rainbow. As she got close, a woman's voice ran in her mind.
Please deposite one drachma. Aria blinked, reaching into her pocket where there was suddenly a small gold coin Aria sighed and tossed the coin into the rainbow, mildly surprised as it disappeared. Aria glanced over her shoulder before looking back at the rainbow as it shimmered to show her an image. Aria squinted; it looked familiar....Camp.
''Hey Keith...'' Aria called, eyes wide.

Leo laughed quietly. ''Alright.'' he murmured queitly. ''What kind of smoothie? They have a whole list going on here...'' Leo said, eyes wide as he glanced back at the menu. His eyes flickered to the clock, wondering how long it was going to take before Keith and Aria came back with the movie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Keith watched Aria go outside, he handed the man his debit card, putting his pin in, before collecting the movies and going. He walked outside, looking at Aria curiously.
"Yea?" He asked curiously, smiling at her and shaking his head. He had no idea why she sounded so nervous she had come outside to see a rainbow, besides that, he had no idea what was going on.
"What's up?" He said, reaching out and taking her hand. "We have to get back to Sara and Leo"

Sara smiled, "Umm, Strawberry?" She murmured, shaking her head and smiling. She felt like a little child, sitting with an adult who was over indulgent. She pressed her head up under his chin, it was really nice. He was so warm, comfortable, and she really liked being wrapped in his arms. She smiled, pulling the blankets around her, sighing contently.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Aria tugged on his hand, never taking her eyes off the rainbow. ''Don't you see this?'' she asked, yanking him back. The image was spanning across the camp. The place was a war-zone. Scorches lined the ground, some places looked flooded, Aria could see smoke of fire. Some of the cabins looked damaged, and Aria's heart fell when she saw the state of the Hermes cabin.
''James? Tania!'' Aria called, jumping when they turned to look straight at her. Tania gasped and rushed forward, leaving James to finish repairs.
''Aria! Thank the Gods! Are you guys alright? Where are you? AND WHAT IN HERMES NAME WERE YOU THINKING LEAVING LIKE THAT?''
Aria cringed at her half-sisters words. ''Too much to explain right now. How ya guys holding up?'' Aria asked, worried as she looked past Tania then.
''Barely. These past few days have been quiet thankfully. No one knows what's going on though...is that Keith with you?''

Leo smirked. ''Ok. Think they'll bring it up?'' he asked then, reaching over to pick up the phone. Leo didn't exactly want to leave right now. Sara was nestled comfortably in his arms, and he didn't want to get up at all. He was perfectly content right now. Leo sighed, kissing her forehead gently before dailing into the phone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Keith's eyes grew wide.
"Oh shit" He said, shaking his head and sighing. "Hey guys" He waved half heartedly and sort of stepped behind Aria for a moment. He felt awful, seeing the camp, seeing everything was horrifying.
"Is everyone alright?" He asked, looking at them with worried eyes. He felt awful, knowing his friends were in danger, possibly injured.
"Leo and Sara are with us, in case anyone's worried" He said softly.

Sara smiled, "I hope so, cause I don't want you to move" She said, smiling and cuddling in his arms as he talked on the phone. She wondered what was going on, where the hell were Keith and Aria? She shrugged, nestled comfortably against Leo, she was really just enjoying being with him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Tania smiled at Keith before looking back over her shoulder at James as the boy cursed colorfully.
''Sara and Leo? Oh Erica was looking her the other day...I'll let him know she's alright.''
Aria forced herself not to cringe. Alright wouldn't exactly be the word she'd use to explain Sara's condition. She nodded thankfully. Tania's expression grew hard as Keith asked about everyone.
''The borders went down for a solid day. It was pretty. Apollo's cabin if packed, so is the infimrary, but we're holding up.'' Tania added, seeing the color leave Aria's face. The image shimmered, threathening to disappear intearly.
''No. Wait!'' Aria said, digging around in her pocket, searching for another gold coin. She found none, and Tani's voice was breaking up.
''Just be....wacth each oth...good luc..'' and then she was gone, the rainbow disappearing as well.

Leo laughed. ''Yes ma'am.'' he teased before room service answered. He swiftly relayed everything Sara wanted, tossing in a few sodas for him Keith and Aria.
''Alright. Thanks.'' Leo said, smiling and hanging up the phone. ''Twenty minutes they said. Hopefully Keith and Aria will be back by then...'' he mumbled, wrapping his arms back around her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Keith winced, watching his friends completely disappear.
"Oh god" He murmured, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around Aria.
"Come on, we gotta get back to Leo and Sara" He murmured, kissing her cheek reassuringly. He knew she probably felt awful, knowing how bad things were at camp. It probably strengthened her resolve to leave tonight. He sighed, Leo probably wouldn't give at all, not with how beat up Sara really was.

Sara smiled, "Yes," She teased, shaking her head and cuddling agianst him comfortably.
"Mmm, I don't think I want to move, at all. I mean, you're crazy comfortable" She murmured, smiling and leaning up to kiss his jaw. She couldn't reach his lips, but she made do.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:39 pm

"Gods." Aria choked, partly correcting Keith. "Don't anger them anymore then they already are." she whispered quietly. She watched the ground under their feet go past as Keith's arm came back around her and steered her towards the hotel. She tried to smile thankfully at his kiss, but she just couldn't. Seeing Tania and James, and the whole camp like that...Aria rubbed her eyes gently as they walked into the lobby of the hotel. She almost couldn't believe they could sit down and watch movies in a cozy hotel room while the camp was struggling to survive to the next day.

Leo smirked, shaking his head. "Your crazy." he murmured quietly as she reached up to kiss his jaw line. He turned his head, reaching up to bring her back to brush his lips against hers. He sighed, pulling her closer for a moment before drawing himself away from her and smiling lightly. Leo chuckled, kissing her nose gently.
"Love you." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:44 pm

"Right, gods, pardon me" He sighed, he could see how shaken Aria was, and he knew an argument might come. He sighed, starting to believe they needed to get moving, despite Sara's injuries.
"Come on, we need to, I don't know, we need to do something" He said, walking back up to Sara and Leo's room and opening the door.
"We're back" He said half-heartedly, putting the bag of movies on the ground. He shook his head and sighed, looking back at Aria for a second, before stepping inside to let her in. He figured he'd let her explain what had just happened.

Sara sighed, "How is wanting to cuddle with you crazy?" She asked, shaking her head and sighing contently. "Love you too" She murmured softly, glancing up as the door swung open.
"Cool" She said, looking at them curiously. They both looked stressed and nervous.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:57 pm

"We need to get going is what we need to do." Aria muttered, following Keith back to Leo and Sara's room. She let him go in ahead of her, needing more time to think about what she'd say to Leo. If anything, Aria would try to convince Sara that they needed to go instead of Leo. Sara would understand, she'd be able to talk Leo into leaving.

Leo shook his head gently. "Never mind." he said, laughing quietly at her. His eyes darted up to the door and he smiled as Keith and Aria stepped into the room.
"Awesome. What'd ya get?" he asked, curious as Keith tossed to the ground. He frowned, looking over as Aria came to view.
"Uh-oh." he murmured, seeing the stormy look in her eyes. "What happened?" he asked, sitting up then.

"I got an Isis message from camp..." Aria said quietly, forcing herself to be come and answer their questions.
"Isis?" Leo asked.
"Goddess of rainbows, also a daughter of Hermers. She delivers visuals messages from time to time if you ask her nicely." Aria said, flexing her fingers gently. Aria turned to glance at Sara then. "I told Tania to let Eric know you're alright. He was worried about you. The whole camps in a wreck."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Sara winced. "What?" She asked, completely worried now.
"What's going on at camp?" She glanced at Leo, wondering if he was as worried as she was. She felt her heart thump in her chest. She wanted to help, but, what could she do? She could barely move, her entire body ached, and all she wanted to do was sleep. She leaned back against Leo, just staring distantly into space. Eric was worried about her, well it made sense, of all her siblings, she was closest with him. She chewed her lips, she had promised Leo she'd take it easy though, and well, she was going to stick by that. He'd make the ultimate decision based on her health, he knew, more the anyone, really how close to death she had been.

Keith sighed, "Camp's being torn apart. Infarmery's overflowing. Apparently the barriar fell for an entire day" He shrugged, glancing at Leo and Aria. Sara had basically hidden herself against him. He wondered what Aria's plan of attack was, considering he wasn't about to tangle with Leo, unless he threatened Aria or something.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Aria nodded gravely in agreement to Keith. "It's terrible. Some of the cabins are wrecked, Tania and James were making repairs to the Hermes cabin when we saw them..." Aria swallowed, rubbing her face and sighing.

Leo chewed his lip, catching Sara's glance before he looked back at Aria. He could tell where she was going with this. Camp being in trouble was big. The only safe place for any half-blood on earth. They were the only ones who knew that, and knew where to go to change that. Aria wanted to leave now. Leo kept his arms around Sara as she pulled herself ever closer to him, and he tried to not get distracted by that, looking back at Keith and Aria as they talked.

"Torn apart is an understatement. All of Apollo cabin and the infirmary is being used for the injured. I guess that's why we've been over-looked..." Aria murmured, pacing lightly back and forth in front of the TV now as she thought. It made sense as to how they managed for two days without a monster attack. That would end soon. From what Tania had said, the barriers might be back up by now.
"Some of the cabins are damaged, theirs scorch marks everywhere, fires, floods...looks a lot like Armageddon..." Aria said, sighing. "Look, we're the only hope they've got right now. We have to do something." Aria said, looking from Leo to Sara and over at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Keith listened to Aria nodding.
"It's bad guys, really bad" He said, though, he knew from the look on Leo's face, Sara came first. Sara was crying lightly, pressed against Leo's side, obviously upset. He knew that she didn't need this, particularly if she was that sick. He looked at Aria, wondering what she'd say. He wondered if Leo would give in, he sort of doubted it. Sara's sobs were sort of heartbreaking, and Leo'd be annoyed that they had upset her, and so badly.

Sara's eyes filled with tears and she pressed herself even closer to Leo, hiding against him, crying softly. Everyone was getting beat up, nearly dying, and they were lazing around in a hotel room. She knew she was getting Leo's shirt wet, but she was so upset. She covered her head in the blanket, knowing that Aria's look was boring into her. Leo would deal with it, she couldn't handle this right now. Her body ached, a lot, she could feel flashes of pain in her body, and all she wanted to do was crawl under the blankets and sleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Aria sighed as Sara started crying. She hadn't meant to be that forceful...She felt bad though, knowing that Sara was hurting badly, and she probably didn't need this right now. Another idea came to her and Aria glanced at Keith.
"We could go ahead..." she murmured then, seeing the conflicting look on Leo's fate. "That way you can stay with Sara, help her heal. I know she's in no condition to move around right now, let along a day long car ride up to Chicago.." Aria said, looking back at Keith, wondering if he'd agree with this. It was the only other thing she could think of short of forcing Leo and Sara to come with them.

Leo grew silent. He rubbed Sara's back gently, letting his heat flow into her slowly as a way to reassure her. He could hear her crying softly, and he was torn. She needed to get better, but hearing about Camp being destroyed..their furture home..it was hard.
Leo sighed deeply, rubbing his face before looking back up at Aria. He wasn't sure if Sara would like that. But if Keith went with her...
"That's risky Aria..." Leo finally said, rubbing Sara's arm gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Keith turned to gape at Aria, obviously she hadn't talked to him about this.
"Aria..." He sighed, "It is risky" He agreed with Leo, but Aria also had a point.
"Leo, short of you and Sara coming with us, it's really the only choice we have" He murmured, glancing a the girl curled around him. She looked so upset, which was hard to handle, because with Sara, emotions were just so maganfied. Making her cry was like kicking a sick puppy or something. He glacned at Aria, she had his support about this, but he was worried about leaving Sara and Leo. What if these mosters that were always popping up showed up? Sara was in no shape to defend herself, and Leo couldn't protect both of them. He sighed, fidgiting akwardly.

Sara looked at Aria, her glassy green eyes flickering to Leo for a moment.
"What? Split up?" She looked at Leo, sitting up took a lot of effort and she leaned back against him, slowly, trying not to indicate how much she really hurt. She didn't want to make him upset, but what were they going to do. She listened to Keith, before taking a deep, shuddering sigh.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:05 pm

"Sorry, but you got any better ideas?" Aria muttered to Keith, giving him a sideways glance before looking back at Leo and Sara. She rubbed her forehead gently, going back to pacing gently as she thought. She knew a few things for sure; she would not be able to sit here and do nothing while she knew the camp was in trouble, and unless Sara had some miraclous recovery, Leo and Sara wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon, and they were running out of time.

Leo sucked in a breath. He hadn't expected Keith to agree so easily to that one. He rubbed his face for a moment. There was no way he could make a choice like this right now. Not with everything they had just told him, and with Sara in such a state.
"Just..gimmie a minute."
Aria sighed in exapartion, loosing what little control she had left. "We don't have a minute. It's not rocket science. The more we think about it, the harder it's going to be. Here's the thing, Sara can't leave, and she needs you. Me and Keith can't really help in that deparment, and the camp's in trouble; they need us. Plain and simple."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Keith glowered at Aria for a moment.
"Aria, give him a flipping minute. You're asking a lot from our friends right now" He pointed out. He knew her argument made sense, but she was basically telling Leo that he had to take care of Sara and let him and Aria triapse off into the world to deal with untold horror. He looked at Sara, who was staring at Aria, he sighed, she was probably blaming herself again. He glanced at Aria, wishing she'd have been a bit more tactful, considering the whole being stuck here thing was because of Sara.

Sara looked at Aria, fresh tears coming to her eyes. She slipped off the bed, staggering into the washroom to shut the door. It was her fault, everything, Leo being stuck here, because of her. Keith and Aria taking off to go deal with this huge problem. She sighed, curling on the bathroom floor and crying softly to herself. She had locked the door, needing to be alone.

Keith looked at Aria as Sara staggered past.
"Fantastic" He murmured, looking at Leo and stepping back subconciously. He had a feeling Leo would be raging in a minute, as would Aria.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:22 pm

Leo tensed as Sara pulled away from him. He shut his eyes closed as she walked into the bathroom, and he heard the lock click softly.
"Really?" he asked then, looking back at Aria. He knew Sara would be blaming herself for this, and that wasn't what she needed right now.

Aria sighed as Sara left the room, her hands falling to her sides. She really needed to work on acting on impulse. It was getting her into tight suitations that were hard to get out of. She looked back at Leo and swallowed gently. "Look, I didn't mean for her to take it like that." she said quietly, not wanting to tick Leo off anymore than he already was.

She watched as he stood up from the bed as well, walking towards the window, his hands in his hair. Aria flexed her fingers gently, hating the tension in the room right now.
"This couldn't wait until tomorrow at least?" Leo asked then, doing his best not to snap. Sara might have been better by then if Aria hadn't brought all of this up.
"I'm terrible at keeping secrets..." Aria mumbled. "Espically something like this. Wait until tomorrow then." she said, throwing her hands up before turning and leaving the room. She couldn't stay here now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next