Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Keith glanced up at Aria in suprise as she nudged her way under his arm.
"Alright" He said, wrapping his arms around her, wondering what was wrong.
"You alright?" He asked, settling his back against the wall, just keeping her wrapped in his arms as her request. He kissed her cheek, sighing as he tried to make her feel better. He hoped she was alright, she looked scared, which was sort of rare for Aria, which was why he was so worried.

Sara sighed, cuddling against Leo as he came over to her.
"Do we have to leave today?" She asked, resting against him. She didn't want to move, she felt beyond comfortable and safe in his arms.
"I love you" She murmured, snuggling against him, he was warm again, probably from standing in the sun.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Aria swallowed, smiling as Keith's arms came around her. She shuddered lightly at the small shocks that ran up her arms from his touch, still smiling. Her expression fell slightly as Keith asked if she was alright. Was she? Well, technically yes. She was back in his arms, where she wanted to be. Her heart racing as Keith kissed her cheek and she smiled lightly.
"Yes.." she murmured, looking back down, resting her head against his chest. Aria didn't want to tell him about her dream. She didn't want him worrying.
"Feeling any better?" Aria asked then, taking a deep breath to calm her fast beating heart.

"Not unless you're up to it." Leo murmured. He sighed, sitting back down on the bed as Sara curcled up against him. He wrapped his arms around her, forcing his heat to stay in his hands. He needed time to recover before working to heal her again. Otherwise he'd end up draining himself.
"I know." Leo whispered, kissing the top of her head, breathing in the clean scent of her hair. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Keith smiled, "Good" He murmured, sighing and stretching out.
"Mhm, yea, a bit. I'm still sore though, not as bad as I was before though" He said, smiling at her. He felt the familiar shocks running through him, they were comforting now, he really rather liked them.
"Do you think we're leaving today?" He asked her curiuosly. He was already anticipating the argument with Leo, Aria wanted to move on, but Leo would refuse until Sara was better. He shrugged, he'd go with the flow, try and keep Aria happy, particularly if she did argue with Leo.

Sara sighed, "I'm sorry if I scared you" She didn't want him to freak out and leave her because she was to high matinance or anything. That terrified her, the idea of not having Leo was almost to much to handle. She pressed her face against him, fighting the tears at the thought.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Aria nodded gently. "Before that spirit went pysco did she heal you at all?" she asked, sitting up from his chest then. Though she stayed in his arms, loving his gentle touch.
Aria let out a short breath, her shoulder's falling. "I want to. I don't like the fact that we've stayed here so long. The monsters will come next." Aria murmured, looking away from Keith then as her face grew hard. "They always come..." Aria sighed, rubbing her waist subconsciously. She knew Leo would argue with her about that again, espically is Sara wasn't up to moving around enough to get into a car. Even if they just drove two hours to the next nearest hotel, Aria would feel a bit better. She couldn't help but think that they were running on a deadline. They still needed to get to Chicago. Still needed to get to Olympus.

Leo ran his fingers through Sara's hair gently. "It's not your fault Sara." he said, though he wasn't going to tell her how scared he really was.
Leo sighed as Sara pressed herself closer. He wrapped his arms around her tighter, but reminded himself to be gentle and not her hurt. She seemed so small and fragile...
"Shh.." Leo murmured, rubbing her back soothingly, somehow sensing that she was upset. "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:54 pm

Keith nodded, "She tried. She couldn't heal a lot of it, because it was inflicted by a stronger spirit, but she got rid of the infection, which was really the worst part" He smiled, keeping his arms wrapped around her. He sighed, "You should go talk to Leo and see what he wants to do. I mean, Sara was pretty beat up yesterday, and well, you heard Leo" He sighed, shaking his head. "Maybe we can convince him to move to a new hotel" He said with a shrug. He doubted Leo would take either of them seriously right now, and probably just freak out and yell at them. He sighed, "Well, I mean, it's worth a try"

Sara sighed, cuddled against . She was so worried he'd just give up on her, everyone else did.
"You're not gonna give up on me and leave right?" She said, looking up at him with watery green eyes. She hiccuped, worried now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Aria turned her stormy green eyes back to Keith. Her hair fell into her face as she looked down at his wounds. She simply nodded, glad he was at least getting better. She sighed then, shaking her head and rolling her eyes at the mention of talking to Leo.
"I've been yelled at enough for the week thanks." she murmured, glancing out the window then. The sun was fully up, which meant so was Leo, and possibly Sara. Aria rubbed her stomach again.
"It's whatever." she said, shaking her head gently. "Hungry? We can make it downstairs in time for a free breakfast." Aria said, trying to change the subject as she glanced over at the clock.

Leo frowned, hearing Sara's words. He gaped at her and shook his head. "How could you even think that?" he asked quietly, cupping her face in his hands, forcing her to look up at him. "Why would I leave you when you need me the most Sara?" Leo whispered, leaning down and pressing his lips to hers for a moment. He was gentle, but at the same time, it was hard to hold himself back when he wanted to prove to her how much he cared fro her. Pulling away, Leo stroked her cheek, his expression softening as he looked down at her.
"I won't ever, ever leave you. I love you too damn much." Leo promised, kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:09 pm

Keith laughed, "Awe sorry" He said, he glanced back at the clock.
"Sure, let's go" He murmured, standing up and pulling his shirt on. He glanced around, pulling his flip flops towards him. He sighed, looking at her, "Ready to go? Or do you wanna get dressed first?" He teased, stretching out. His side ached a bit, but he wasn't to worried about it. His stomach growled loudly and he chuckled.
"Come on, I'm starving" He whined, though he was grinning to show he was only teasing.

Sara cuddled against Leo, though when he forced her chin up, her breath caught in her throat.
"It's just, everyone always does. I mean, I'm not saying you'll do that, but it's just a fear" She sighed, letting him crush her against him.
"I love you too, you're the first person, and only I'll ever love" She said, pressing her face to him, letting her tears fall now. Though now they were tears of joy not of sadness.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Aria rolled her eyes gently. As he stood up, Aria grabbed her bag and dashed into the bathroom. She came back a moment later wearing a pair of black jeans and a deep green shirt that hugged her a little too well. It made the green of her eyes look pale in comparison, but Aria didn't exactly care or notice. She pulled her sneakers on, slid her knife into her pocket, tossed her hair up into a bun and then walked back out to Keith.
"Quit your whining, let's go." Aria grumbled, grabbing the room key and racing out of the room.

Leo sighed. "Well, it's not something you'll have to fear with me." he promised, brushing her tears away from her face as they came.
He smiled at her words, laughing quietly to himself. She was definatly his first love. And he didn't want anyone else.
"Shhh.." he murmured again, brushing her tears away with warm hands. "Don't cry love, I won't leave you." Leo said quietly, kissing her cheek gently before her lips lightly again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Keith sighed, eyes widening at the sight of Aria. She looked amazing, he smiled, shaking his head and trailing along behind her.
"Should we invite Leo and maybe Sara?" He doubted Sara would eat, she rarely did. He shut the door behind him. He trotted along behind Aria, wondering if she even wanted to stop and see Leo and Sara. He sighed, waiting for her answer.

Sara sighed, cuddled against him, a small smile coming to her face as she blinked her tears away.
"Thanks" She said, brushing her tears away and sighing.
"Are you hungry? You shoud go eat" Despite her never being hungry, she tended to worry about him. She sighed, wondering what Keith and Aria were up to, if they had killed one another yet.
"Aria probably wants to leave" She murmured tiredly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Aria waiting out in the hallway for Keith. She was messing with her hair, which didn't seem to want to stay in the bun. Aria finally managed to twist it tight enough to get it to stay and she sighed.
"I realy doubt Sara will eat." Aria murmured, walking down the hallway slowly for Keith's sake. "Still got to get down to the ground floor." She murmured as they turned the corner to the elevators. Her blood turned cold then and she shivered lightly.
"Er, on second though, I'll just...meet you down there." Aria said, turning to the stairs then, pushing the door open and practically flying down the stairs, nearing stumbling a few times in her haste.

Leo made a face and shook his head. "Nah, not really." Leo said. After everything that happened yesterday and during the night, Leo didn't exactly have an appetite right now.
"Well, I told Aria that we're not going anywhere if you're not up to it." Leo said, sighing as Sara brought it up. "She'll get over it." he said, rolling his eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Keith watched her with a small sigh. "Al-" But she was gone, he shrugged and hit the button for the elevator, getting inside and hitting the ground floor button. Once he reached the floor he stepped out, looking around for Aria, before spoting her.
"Hey" He walked over, catching her hand up with his and leading the way. "Ah, so we're playing the avoid Sara and Leo game?" He teased, opening the door and heading for the buffet table. He speared a waffle onto his plate, putting some whipped cream and strawberries in the middle. He glanced around, also putting some bacon on his plate.
'Yay food" He said softly.

Sara smiled, "Is that why you stormed off of the deck yesterday?" She asked him, sighing and stretching out. She sighed, everything seemed a bit more stressed lately, particularly the relationships between everyone. She sighed, maybe things would get better if Aria and Keith finally got together.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Aria stumbled from the stair way, blowing a strand of hair from her face. She growled in annoyance as the door shut behind her and her hair fell from it's hold. Muttering angrily to herself, Aria pulled her hari back down. She ruffled it a bit, going to put it back up when Keith caught her hand.
"I-Hi.." Aria said, rolling her eyes as he pulled her along. Once he dropped her hand, Aria sighed and proceeded to pull her hair back up. She glanced around the buffet, ignoring the itch in her fingers as she flexed them lightly. Everything here was free.
She took a plate, finding eggs over easy, bacon, and bread for toast. That'll work. Plate full, Aria smirked at Keith, shaking her head before walking over to a table for two. She sat down with a sigh, buttering her toast before taking a crunchy bite.
"Mmhmm."

"Yea." Leo said, shrugging lightly. "She's just too restless for her own good." Leo said, leaning back against the wall, practically laying down with Sara against his chest. He ran his fingers over her arms gently, keeping his hands warm but not enough to heal her just yet. Leo sighed, watching his fingers trail over her skin before looking back up at her face. He smiled, kissing her forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Keith sat down opposite Aria, taking a sip of juice and taking a bite of his bacon.
"So" He said, shaking his head, he really had no idea what to talk about. He took a bite of his waffle, savoring it. He had never eaten so good in his entire life. He sighed, his old life, with his mom had usually been him taking care of her, working, he had dropped out of school, though he hadn't told anyone that yet. He sighed, looking out the window trough his swollen eye. He rubbed his hand through his hair, wondering what was going on with Leo and Sara, if Sara was alright. He figured she hadn't well died or anything, or else Leo would be flipping out.

Sara sighed, cuddled against him.
"She's always restless, but she does have a point. We've been ehre for like three days, we need to get going. I mean, we are on a quest" She sighed, she was way to sore to move, but she could force herself, if need be.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Aria smiled up at Keith for a moment before going back to her eggs and toast. The food was warm and filling. After she was done, Aria sat back with a sigh, taking a long drink from her juice.
"That hit the spot." she murmured, wipping her face on a napkin. She sighed, looking around, her hand going instinctivly to her pocket.
"Guess we should check up on Leo and Sara huh?" she murmured, looking back at Keith then, brushing a wavy curl that had fallen stubbornly out of her bun.

Leo shook his head gently. "Not you too." he grumbled, sighing and tightening his arms around her. "I know, I know. But Sara, you're hurt. I don't want you stressing yourself at all." he said, leaning back and closing his eyes.
If he pressed her, Leo would cave, and he really hoped she wouldn't. He was worried about her, espically after her being sick during the night. They could spare one more day of rest couldn't they?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Keith nodded, pushing his own plate away and finishing off his juice.
"I hope Sara's alright" He said, standing and stretching. He glanced around, before nodding at her to lead the way.
"Do you know what room they're in?" He asked, he supposed they could ask front desk, but he had no idea where they were. He shrugged, bottom floor was all he knew, so they could always walk around and hope to get a clue or something.

Sara sighed, "Alright, I'm just saying" She was sort of relieved he wanted her to rest, she was to sore to consider anything else.
"You're in chrage Doc" She teased lightly, stretching out in the bed, wincing a bit as she strained her sore mucles.
"Oww" She grumbled, sighing and resting against him again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Aria chewed her lip gently. Her eyes grew distant for a moment and then she nodded. "I think so." Aria murmured, standing up then and walking back to the front desk. She turned down the hallway behind it where she'd seen Leo and Sara walk down the night before and counted down five doors.
"This one.." Aria mumbled, more to herself than Keith. "Don't ask me how I know either." she said, shaking her head and knocking on the door gently.

Leo laughed quietly. "Doc?" he asked, rolling his eyes gently. He sighed, shaking his head at her and kissing her just before there was a knock on the door. Leo frowned.
"Yea?" he called.
"House keeping." Leo rolled his eyes, hearing Aria's voice on the other side.
"Shoulda put the 'Do not Disturb' sign on the door." Leo murmured, though there was a small smirk on his face. Gently, he pulled himself from under Sara, strecthing and walking over to the door. He unlocked it and opened it, raising an eyebrow as he saw not just Aria, but Aria with Keith.
"Don't believe I ordered house keeping." Leo said, opening the door to let them in. Aria smirked and shrugged, walking into the room.

"Morning Sara. Doing better?" Aria asked, sitting on the bed and gently hugging her friend.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Keith raised his hands in mock surrender.
"Ask how you know something, never" He said, smiling as Leo opened the door.
"It's complimentary with the hotel" He teased, stepping in and glancing at Sara. She still looked like hell, but better, which was sad. He stretched out, sitting on the chair and looking around, the room was smaller then his and Aria's, but it was nice, it suited Sara and Leo. He looked at Leo curiously, wondering if his friend was nervous of them being around Sara.

Sara chuckled, looking at Leo, "Yea, you probably should have" She sat up in the bed, stretching her bruised arms above her head. Her tank top had slipped down a bit, leaving her one shoulder bare.
"Hey guys" She smiled, rubbing her eyes. She looked at Keith, eyes wide at the mark on his face. She bit her lip, but didn't ask. She returned Aria's hug, "Yea a lot" She admitted, "Still sore though" She didn't want to say anything else. If Leo wanted to share the extent of her injuries that was up to him, but she didn't want to worry her friends.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:10 pm

"Is it?" Leo asked, laughing at Keith before closing the door once they were inside. He ran his fingers through his hair as he walked back, leaning against the T.V. frame and crossing his arms over his shoulders. Leo stared at Keith for a moment, frowning.
"Dude, who'd you get into a fight with and how did you loose?" he murmured, noticing the swollen and and the bruises. Out of the corner of his vision, Leo saw Aria tense.

Aria smiled at Sara, sitting back on the large bed, crossing her legs gently. "That's good." she said, looking back at Leo and Keith for a moment. She cringed lightly as Leo asked about Keith's injuries and Aria scracthed the back of her head lightly.
She grimaced. "That was sort of my fault..." she muttered, giving a light shrugg in apology.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Keith was about to respond, but he glanced at Aria, surpised when she owned up.
"There you go. She should be a freaking boxer" He said, trying to make light of the situation. He knew that Aria would feel akward and upset by the situation, but he was going to try and make it alright for her. He stretched out, looking at Sara. "You doing better?" He asked her, not having heard her answer to Aria.

Sara's eyes grew wide and she looked at Aria, before darting her eyes to Leo.
"Oh, I'm improving" She said to Keith, smiling lightly. Something about this whole situation felt akward. She glanced around, looking between Aria and Keith, though something stood out. She narrowed her eyes, a golden thread was attatched from Keith to Aria, like the one she sometimes saw between her and Leo. She had recently started seeing the relationships between people.
"Ohmigod" She breath, "You guys, congrats"

OOC: Brb, need to shower
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:25 pm

"I didn't punch you." Aria protested, rolling her eyes at him.
Leo smirked. "Looks like it.." he murmured, rubbing his cheek gently, as if he could feel Keith's pain. Aria crossed her arms over her chest, turning to stick her tongue out at Leo.
He laughed, shaking his head. Sometimes, Aria was such a child. Which suited her, since she was the youngest one in the bunch.

Leo sighed, running his fingers through his hair then, looking from Keith to Sara. "Slowly improving." Leo murmured.
"I'm guessing we're staying today too?" Aria asked, leaning her elbows on her legs, her chin in her hands. She glanced at Keith, as if to say- "I told you so" before snapping her eyes to Sara.
"Arisaywhat?" she mumbled, looking at Sara then at Keith in confusion.

Leo looked from Sara, to Keith and Aria. He had some idea of what Sara meant, and he laughed. "And here we were worrying that you two would kill one another in your sleep." Leo said, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Sara laughed, shaking her head.
"Congrats, Leo's right, we were taking bets on who'd end up dead" She teased, smiling. Keith's eyes grew wide, before he nodded.
"Ah, our resident daughter of Aphrodite seems to be more prescpetive then she lets on" He teased. Sara blushed and shrugged.
"What can I say?" She shrugged. "I'm good at telling these things" She laughed.

Keith smiled at Aria. "Nope, no deaths" He grinned, glancing at Sara. "You say how freaking weird that is. Can you do that with everybody?" He asked curiously.
"Im starting to be able to, so far it's only glimpes, I can see the relationships between people, like family, lovers, ecetera, but so far it's sporadic"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:47 pm

"Whhhaat?" Aria asked, reeling back and laughing. "Damn, how can you tell?" she asked, looking at Keith and then down at herself, wondering if there was a sign on her shirt or something.
Leo laughed. "Aria, she is the daughter of Aphrodite." he murmured, and Aria caught the small glimps of pride in his eyes. Aria smirked then, looking back at Sara and shaking her head.

"That is...weird, but at the same time, pretty cool." Aria said, laughing and rubbing the back of her neck. She turned back to Leo then, a grin on her face.
"Who was you're money on?" Aria asked, sounding genuially curious. Leo seemed somewhat taken aback by the question, and glanced between Keith and Aria. After a moment, he smirked and shrugged. Aria grinned. "You know I'd win." she said, turning back around.

"Considering Keith has a black eye..." Leo trailed off, looking over at Keith with a sarcastic apologetic shrug. Aria smirked and nodded.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Keith shook his head and laughed, "Hey now, no need to count me out" He grumbled, shaking his head. He was able to defend himself, but he wasn't going to argue with Aria, she might attack him. He chuckled, she'd probably win, he wouldn't hit back. He glanced at Sara, smiling. "Weirdo" He said, shaking his head and glancing at Leo to make sure he wasn't offending his friend. He knew Sara was a touchy subject, and he was sure Aria would be one with him, though Aria would probably be more defenisve then he was. He was definately the more laid back one in the relationship.

Sara smiled, "Shut up" She said, tossing a pillow at Keith, it hurt, but it was worth it when it smacked him.
"You know, just cause you guys have cool stuff like water control, super speed and healing, you don't have to pick on me" She said, shaking her head and laughing. She glanced at Leo, hoping he wasn't worrying or anything.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Leo smirked, looking between the three of them as they all talked. He saw Keith's glance and shrugged lightly. Keith was probably still on edge from Leo being pissed yesterday. Today, Leo was a bit better. Besides, it was nice just listening to them all goof off.
When Sara moved to throw the pillow though, Leo glanced at Sara, a slight stern look on his face. She needed to keep manuvers like that to a minimum.

Aria stuck her tongue out at Keith. ''You'd know I'd win in the end.'' she proted, laughing as Sara smacked Keith right in the face with a pillow.
''Nice shot.'' Aria said, giving Sara a soft high-five. ''Well powers aside, you've got the makings of a decent markswoman.'' Aria said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Sara returned Aria's high five, though she was careful about that. She had seen Leo's stern look, but she was having fun, and if he was worried, he could get everyone to leave. She stretched out, fixing her tank top strap.
"Well, thank you" She grinned, Keith was looking at her with an incredulous expression.
"What? Just cause I'm the daughter of Aphrodite doesn't mean I can't throw stuff" She said, shaking her head at him.

Keith tossed the pillow back, smacking Aria with it however. He had a feeling Leo would get pissed if he hit Sara.
"Dude, do something about your girlfriend, she's a psycho" He teased, shaking his head and laughing.
"Alright, I'll give you credit for that, you can throw stuff. Just don't start taking Aria lessons" He teased, smiling at Aria to show he was kidding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next