Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Aria sighed. "Don't blame that one on me." she murmured, catching Sara's side-ways glance. She kept her face in the wind though, not wanting her hair to blow in her face. She had unwound it from it's braid, and it fell around her bare shoulders in curls and waves.

Leo chuckled, lacing his fingers behind his head as he leaded back in his seat. "No ones blaming anyone Aria." he said, rolling his eyes with a smirk on his face. "Though, it looked somewhat like a temple. Maybe these greek buildings are actually like old tribunes to the gods?"

Aria frowned, brushing a strand of hair from her face. "They must have moved over with Western Civilization. By the time anyone got here the Greek Gods were myths..." she said. "If there's anything that's Greek in Chicago, it'll be the old schools. Those buildings are as old as the city..."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Sara sighed, ignoring the conversation.
"I wouldn't say it could just be the buildings though. I mean, the last place was under freaking ground. So well it seriously could be anywhere" She murmured, checking her mirrors before merging into the mvoer busy traffic.
"Gods" She hissed, she was not fond of bad drivers. She sighed, the guy in front of her was weaving, madly, and she was a bit paranoid about what he might sponatneously do.

Keith nodded.
"I agree with Sara, you never know" He sat up a bit straighter, wondering what was stressing her out. Idiots on the road, he should have guessed. He sighed, this could prove to be dangerous. He winced, sitting straight hurt, a lot. He flopped back, groaning a bit and taking a sip from his bottle, before rolling down his own window, coughing and spitting out the blood. Perfect, no one would notice hopefully.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Leo rubbed his eyes gently. "Good point." he murmured. He watched, slightly tense as Sara drove into heavy traffic. It was a little past noon; lunch rush. They must be getting closer to a major city, though they were still a few states away from Chicago.
"Easy..." Leo murmured, watching the driver in front of them with sharp eyes. His hand gripped at his bow gently, just in case.

Aria sighed heavily, shaking her head. "I wish we did know for once." she half hissed. She leaned an arm on the window, proping her head on a hand. She watched the traffic thicken and the drivers around them. She narrowed her eyes, looking at the driver in front of them. If she didn't know any better, Aria would say the driver was drunk. Aria clicked her tongue in disgust at the thought; it wasn't even midday yet. Her eyes darted over to Keith as he coughed but she decided against saying anything, worry creeping back into her chest. Aria shook her head, looking back outside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Sara's hands gripped the wheel, her eyes narrowed, careful to make sure she had the space to brake, if she needed. Drivers all over the road were getting stressed, and their driving was suffering.
"Gods, is he drunk?" She muttered, wincing as he swerved, nearly causing a major accident. She watched Leo grip his bow, it was a safety thing for him now it seemed. She sighed, trying to keep her breathing moderate, though she hated driving under these conditions. "Damn" She hit the brakes, barely missing the crazy driver.
"Ass hole" She hissed, wincing as the car behind her had to slam on the brakes. "Sorry" She said, edging forward, nervously.

Keith slammed forward as Sara slammed on the breaks.
"Oh shit" He winced, the seat belt dug into his injured ribs. He sighed, "Not your fault Sara" He reassured her. He knew how stressful it was driving in traffic like this, with idiots. He nodded, "He must be" He said, feeling the car inch forward.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:18 pm

"Maia put him outta his misery..." Aria murmured. She was julted forward as Sara slammed on the breaks, the seatbeat cutting into her shoulder. She hissed in pain, slamming back into her seat, holding her shoulder tightly. She let out a quiet string of curses, pulling her hand away to look at her skin. It was red, but otherwise fine, almost like a rugburn.

Leo pressed a hand against the dash board as Sara hit the breaks. He had seen it coming, having watched the driver with hawk eyes. He shook his head, grinning, having heard Aria's curse. "Maia?" he asked quietly.

Aria rubbed her shoulder gently. "Mother of Hermes." she answered, in her matter-of-fact ramble. "Alright, this guy is starting to make me nervous..." Aria said then as Sara started driving once more. "Is there another route we can take...or...something?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:30 pm

"No, nothing. We're trapped, completely boxed in, not to mention there is no exit to take" She said, shaking her head and sighing. She smiled wryly at Aria's comment.
"Please, don't make me nervous to" She murmured, trying to keep her own nerves quelled. She was definately stressed, hating the fact that she was stuck in this situation. She had been in a car accident before, thanks to a driver like that, but she wasn't about to tell anyone that, she had spent a month in the hospital, two weeks at him in recovery. She winced, shaking her head, no memories, not now.

Keith sighed, shaking his head.
"It'll be fine" He murmured, noticing Sara's momentarily stressed look. He wondered why, she looked almost hurt. He rubbed his eyes, glancing at Aria.
"Shoulder alright?" He asked, worried about her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Aria swallowed hard, trying not to tense. She made the mistake of looking out of each of the windows. Sara was right; they were boxed in. Aria swallowed hard again, a lump rising in her throat, making it harder to breath. They were blocked on all sides. Aria turned quickly to look out the back, her breathing increasing quietly. Even behind them there was a car on their ass. Aria turned back around, closing her eyes for a moment, gribbing Leo's seat tightly.
"Relax...just relax..." she told herself, her voice strained. Aria shuddered, feeling like she was being pushed in tighter. The truck was shrinking. The cars were getting closer. Aria could hear her heart pounding in her ears now as she opened her eyes; her knuckles were white. Keith's voice shattered her thoughts and Aria snapped her attention to him. Her expression was dazed, confused a bit. Aria swallowed hard, still breathing a bit heavy.
"Fine." she answered, her voice thin.

Leo murmured something quietly that sounded like a curse. He heard Aria mumbled behind him and frowned. "Aria...?"
"Huh?" she asked, sounding like a child who was caught stealing out of the cookie jar.
"Breathe alright?" Leo heard her take a deep breath, and let it out slowly. "You've dealt with worse things then mid-day traffic. It's not big deal." Aria chuckled, though it was dry and nervous.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Sara winced, she could Aria having a panic attack in the back seat, which wasn't helping her, not to mention the flashes of hospital beds, ambulance lights, sirens, all in her head. She gripped the wheel, trying to ignore the voices, she had no desire to let Aria stress her out, Leo and Keith could calm her down. She winced, easing forward, careful to scan everything. It wasn't a traffic jam, yet, but the driver was causing havoc, and he was stuck, right in front of her. She cursed, breaking again, gentler then last time, careful not to slam on the pedal.
"Learn to drive" She hissed under her breath.

Keith winced, looking at Aria, "Breath" He said, nodding his head in agreement with Leo. He winced, seeing Sara's stressed expression, this probably wasn't helping her, having someone panicking in the back seat. He reached out, touching Sara's shoulder lightly. Leo was focused on Aria, so he could try and calm Sara down. She definately wasn't telling them something, though, he wasn't going to press her when she was driving.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Leo winced, looking from the cars around them to Sara. Her knuckles were white on the wheel, obviously stressed. Aria probably wasn't helping any. Maybe if he could get her to start rambling about things.
"Aria tell me something." Leo murmured then.
"Like what?" Aria asked, frustration lingering on her words. Leo rolled his eyes.
"Um...Go through the Gods, tell me everything you know." Leo said; that would keep her busy for a few minutes, hopefully calm her down.
Aria took a deep breath. She leaned forward, resting her head against the back of Leo's seat. The information was coming to her faster than she could speak, the words slipping off her tongue effortlessly. She named each God and Goddess by their rank on Olympus, starting with Zeus and Hera, King and Queen of the Gods ect.ect, ending with her father, Hermes.

Afterwards, Aria didn't feel as dizzy, and breathing was a whole lot easier. Leo's head was spinning a bit since Aria had told them all things he didn't even know about the Gods. The silence told Leo that was all she knew, or had to say at least.
"Any better?" he murmured, rubbing his forehead gently. Aria swallowed but nodded.
"Yea, a bit. Thanks..." Aria said quietly, still leaning against the seat, staring down at the floor. Her arms were wrapped around her so she didn't see the cars still lined around them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Sara breathed a small sigh of the relief. She was nearly tempted to pull over, just stop in the middle of the road, but she wasn't going to. She sighed, letting her hands relaxe a bit. She muttered incoherently under her breath, reminding herself over and over that the accident had already happened, she was fine. The accident had messed her up, she had had such a hard time recovering, not physically, that had been easy, but mentally, mentally she was still screwed up. She sighed, breathing deeply, to the outside world, she probably looked calm, but internally, she felt sick.

Keith winced, Sara was really stressed. He glanced at Aria, listening to her ramble off of the gods and all the information. It was good,w atching her calm down, that was good, but Sara was defiantely stressed.
"Sara? Sara are you alright?" he asked, shaking his head.
"Fine, Keith, I'll be fine" She said, though her tone was tense.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Leo sighed. Now that Aria was at least calm for the moment, Leo relaxed. His hand was still holding his bow, which he had placed on his lap, but his fingers where tight. He was just holding it really at this point. He heard Keith talking to Sara, turning at the tightness in her voice.
"If you want, try to pull over and I'll drive." Leo murmured. He could tell something was wrong. Something other than the drunk driver(Leo was guessing the guy was drunk) and Aria's near panick-attack in the back seat. He didn't want to press the issue now though; that could prove to only stress her further, which would be bad.

Aria took a deep breath, held it a moment before leaning back and letting it out on a long sigh. She settled herself back in her seat, her eyes still closed. If she didn't move, Aria would have looked asleep. Every now and then, Aria would push her hair from her face. She refused to open her eyes though. If she did- No, she wasn't even going to think about that. Wide open feilds.. Aria told herself. "Think of large back yards like back home." Aria didn't realize she had muttered that outloud, too caught up in the image she was making in her minds eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Sara glanced at Leo, smiling tightly.
"I can do this" She said, she was trying not to snap, she needed to focus on this, driving, if she got through this, she could start to recover from what had happened to her. She winced, sirens, real this time. She looked ahead, pulling out of her memories, only to wince. An ambulace was rushing past them, on the other side. She sighed, letting out a slow breath, she could do this.
She rubbed a hand through her hair, letting her body slump back in the seat. The traffic had all but stopped now, and the guy in front of her was getting more and more agitated.
"Guys, I think he's gonna get out of the car" She instinctively hit the lock button, making sure the doors were safely secured.

Keith winced, watching Sara. Something was up, he glanced at Aria. "Er.." He shrugged, whatever helped keep her calm.
"What?" He shifted, glancing out the front window, the guy definately was getting out of the car.
"Leo.." He shook his head, this wasn't good, the guy looked pissed, and he was walking towards the driver's side of Sara's car.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Leo sighed but nodded, focusing back on the road. He winced, hearing the sirens. At first he thought it was the sound of police officers, but realized it was an ambluance. Alright, they were still good. Traffic had all but stopped, and Leo could see the heat rising off cars as they all stood still, waiting for a chance to break free. He was too caught up to realize what was happening.
"What?" Leo asked then, blinking, hearing Keith call him. He turned his eyes to the driver who had been in the car in front of them. He heard Sara lock the doors. The grip on his bow tightened.
"Quick Aria, what or who would be drunk before five o'clock?" Leo murmured.

Aria blinked, feeling the truck stop moving all together. She rubbed her face gently, opening her eyes. Hearing Leo, Aria frowned.
"God of wine? Why on earth he would be driving on a highway in the middle of the day is beyond me. How come you ask?" Aria murmured, the last question quiet. Her eyes wandered to the man walking towards them and her hand slid to her pocket knife. It would be too difficult for her to draw her sword now. "Aw damnit." Aria said, her knife snapping open with a light click against her thigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:28 pm

"Leo, that's not a god, that's one pissed off human" Sara said, shaking her head. Her hands twitched on the wheel as he approached the car. He knocked on the window, she looked at them helplessly, she wasn't about to roll it down. He knocked again, odviously pissed off. She shook her head, staring straight ahead, deliberately. He cursed, walking back to his car, grabbing something from his backseat. She cursed, they were trapped.
"What's he doing?" She murmured, suddenly a baseball bat struck the window, directly in front of her face, showering her and Leo with shattered glass.
"What the hell" Sara screamed, jolting backwards.

Keith cursed, staring, horrified as the man struck the car, his bat inches from Sara's face. He looked angry. He cursed, speaking with slurred tones, hard to understand.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Keith demanded, staring at the man, who was staring at Sara and Leo, beyond angry.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:35 pm

"Well the last time we thought a human was a human, he was actually a god." Leo muttered quietly. He glared at the man as he stumbled towards Sara's window, knocking for her to roll it down.
"Don't." Aria murmured, but Leo firgured Sara didn't need telling at all. Aria was sitting up, watching as the man walked back to his car, thinking it was grabbing something; Aria was half right.

She turned her face into her seat as the baseball bat hit the window. Leo held up an arm, getting sliced by broken peices of glass. He cursed, wincing as blood ran down his arm. Leo bit back the remark he was going to say, hearing Keith anger rising in him as he unbuckled himself from the chair.

Aria swallowed the anxiety that rose in her throat. Was that man crazy? Aria flexed her fingers gently. She had half a mind to get out of the car and punch the guy in the face. He looked beyond drunk, but that didn't mean he needed to throw stuff. Espically at them. Sara hadn't been doing anything. Aria shook her head, unbuckling herself, waiting for the moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Sara winced, glass was stuck in her arms, a few peices in her face, her hair had glass stuck in it. She was hyperventilating, horrified.
"I can't do this, I can't do this" She said, over and over again. She was breathing heavily, gasping. Her eye lids fluttered, not again, not again. Her mind screamed at her, she was completely stuck in memories now, only memories, and now, everythign was real again. She winced, the guy was still mumbling incoherently. Then he shook his head, "Sorry" He mumbled, "Thought you were someone else" He walked back to his car, getting in the front seat, and starting it up.
Sara screwed her eyes shut, wrapping her arms around her knees, shaking. She hadn't even had time to look away, like Leo had, but she had been lucky, no glass in her eyes.

Keith gaped, "Are you flipping kidding me? Thought we were someone else?" He cursed, rubbing the back of his neck. He was pissed, beyond pissed, he wanted to go over to the guy's car and bash his window in. He was tempted to, but Sara looked incredibly upset.
"Sara?" He murmured, looking at her worridly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Aria let out a small growl in frustration. She reached forward, taking the metal bat from where it had landed in the front seat.
"Sorry my ass." she hissed, snapping her knife closed and getting out of the truck with the bat, slamming it closed behind her. She doubted the boys would notice until it was too late. "Hey!" Aria called, cacthing up to the car effortlessly and standing in front, causing him to stop. She walked over to the driver side, pulling the guy out by the collar with strength she didn't even know she had.

"What the hell is your problem huh?" Aria asked, half tempted to bash his head in with the bat in her hand. "You know what," Aria murmured then, relaxing her grip on him. "I think you've had one too many. You really shouldn't be driving." The words were flowing from her again, her voice was smooth, convincing. Aria had done this once before, it had gotten her out of being in serious trouble, though how she did it was beyond her. "Why don't I take this car off your hands huh? You stay here, and someone can pick you up...unless you want to get into another accident." Aria twirled the bat once before resting it on her shoulder.

Leo cursed again and again, flexing his fingers, moving away glass, pulling a few peices from his arm. "That bastard." Leo hissed before hearing Sara. He looked over at her, fear shooting through him.
"Sara? What's wrong?" he asked. Leo reached over, taking her face in his hands. "Sara! Look at me, look at me. You need to relax." Leo said, trying to keep his voice leveled and calm. He winced, seeing the cuts on her face, quickly healing them, brushing the broken glass away gently.
"You're alright..." Leo said, getting his voice gentle and quiet. Leo's eyes darted to the back seat then, wondering if Keith and Aria were okay. That's when he noticed Aria was gone. "Where the-" Leo turned to look out the shattered window and sighed. "Aria.." he muttered. Like the girl needed to get into any more trouble.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Keith's attention was drawn from Sara by Leo's comment, and he glanced out, cursing.
"What the hell is she doing?" He grumbled, he winced, debating on yanking himself out of the car and going after her. He watched the man, gaping, terrified, scrambling to get away from the girl.
"Fine, fine take it" He squeeked, yanking free and tearing off down the road.

Sara was shaking, she could hear Leo, but she couldn't focus. It hadn't been the baseball bat that had set her off, but the sound of crashing glass, glass hitting her face. It had sent her back to the accident before, it had happened almost the same, but had been much more critical. She finally managed to focus on Leo, suddenly leaning forward, burying her face against his chest, tears leeking from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Aria chuckled, twirling the bat in her wrist like her sword for a moment before tossing it into the man's car. She was at the front of the truck the next instant. "Got us a new ride. Poor bastards gonna wake up with a hell of a hangover though." Aria frowned then, looking from Sara who was now crying, to Leo who was holding her tightly again him.

Leo sighed, wrapping his arms around Sara, keeping her against him. One moment, Aria was standing down the road with the bat on her shoulder, the next she had her hands on the hood of the truck, watching them with diminishing amusement in her olive green eyes.
"Good." Leo muttered. The truck was pretty much recked from the bat anyway. "Can you grab the stuff from the back?" he asked, still holding Sara.
"Yea sure." she murmured, walking to the back to strap her sword about her waist. She glanced at Keith for a moment. "Think you can walk?" Aria asked before going around to get their bags.

"Shhh..." Leo whispered, rubbing Sara's back gently. He lifted her easy from the drivers seat, pulling her onto his lap gently. "It's alright. You're okay." He spoke soothingly as he pushed open his door, keeping Sara in his arms, holding her like a child as he stepped out onto the highway. Traffic was starting to let up, and they needed to get going fast. Aria had made the quick trip to the truck with their bags, and now she went back to check on Keith, hands on her hips, watching in case he needed help.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Keith rolled his eyes at Aria as he slid from the SUV. He was relieved to know they had a new vehicle, but he was wondering why Sara was so upset. She had been stressed during the drive, particularly when the traffic had thickened and the drunk had been on front of them. He pursed his lips together, before glancing at Aria.
"I can walk" He grumbled, shaking his head and walking towards the fairly nice car. He sighed, "Should we trade the liscene plates again?" He asked, she could trade them off the SUV in two seconds if she wanted to.
"Seriously Aria, I can hobble" He grumbled, shaking his head as he approached the car, taking the passanger seat, Leo and Sara would probably take the back, Aria could drive.

Sara was completely unaware of what was going on, she leaned on Leo, letting him cuddle her, it was soothing.
"S-s-sorry" She whimpered into his shoulder. She shouldn't have let herself get so stressed, but a month in the hospital could screw up a person. She felt a car door being opened and she slid from Leo's arms into the seat behiind Keith. She curled up, after doing up her seat belt, carefully pulling her knees onto the seat with her. She hiccuped a few times, completely shaken.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Aria flexed her fingers. She looked at the four-door car they were trading the busted truck for. Her eyes focused on the liscens plate and she shook her head. "Not yet." she murmured, then a sly smirk came to her face. "I thought you were half out of it when I did that. Even Leo didn't notice." Aria watched him for a moment before looking back at the car.

"Don't worry about it." Leo said, opening the back car door. Sara slid into the seat then and he sighed deeply, a bit reluctant on letting her go. He nodded to Keith before walking around to the other side and slidding in behind Aria.
"We got everything?" he murmured, unclipping his quiver and setting it down at his feet. He looked over at Sara, worried. Leo moved into the middle seat then, wrapping his arms around her again; he could tell she was still upset, and that fact bothered her.

Aria untied her sword, putting it by the side of the door as she slid into the drivers seat. She readjusted it to her liking before looking down. "Damn it's a stick." Aria murmured, hitting the clutch, then the gas and shifting into first gear. The car lerched forward, but Aria soon had it running smoothly. "Um Keith. Mind telling me where I'm going?" she asked, nodding to his map which she had tossed onto the dashboard.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:04 pm

"Ah, yea, I was half out of it, but I was also zoning in on certain things, like that" He sighed, grabbing the map, wincing at the stretch in his body and glancing over it.
"Just keep on this road, straight through the upcoming city. I'll let you know before you have to get off this road" He said, shaking his head, glancing over his shoulder at Sara and Leo. He looked stressed, and well, he couldn't see Sara's face, as it was buried in her knees, though she was pressed up against Leo. He shook his head, "Hopefully the traffic lightens up" He commented, it already had a bit, and someone was towing the car off the highway, though no one seemed to suspect anything about the four teenagers.

Sara leaned against Leo, face buried in her knees. The girl was good at contorting her body so she was comforable, though it looked extremely uncomfortable to anyone watching. She sighed, hiccuping as she tried to get herself under control. She knew she'd have to tell Leo what had happened eventually. She still had scars from it, though they were hidden under her hair, and surgery had managed to cover the other ones, plus, it seemed daughters of Aphrodite didn't scar easily.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Aria gave a wiry smirk. "Ah, good ol' ADHD..." she murmured, flexing her fingers gently on the wheel. She hit the clucth again before shifting once more. The car hummed in thrid gear. Aria wanted to push the car faster as she weaved in and out of the traffic, but something held her back. She nodded, saying that she heard Keith, and followed his directions.
Pretty soon, Aria had to drop back into second gear to make it through the city without being to inconspicious. Her eyes darted around as she was heald at a stop light, her attention never staying on anything for longer than a second. Her eyes flickered back to the light as it turned green and the road strecthed out before her. Aria put the car back in thrid gear and they were out of the city. She shook her head gently, having driven for at least two hours. They were gone from any traffic, but Aria was still tense. She quickly rolled down her window a bit, sighing with relief at the cool air that blew into the warm car.

Leo sighed, rubbing his hands along Sara's shoulders and arms. He didn't know what to say, or if there was anything he could say, and so kept quiet. He looked around as they passed through the city. It soon melted away, and then they were back on one of those countless mid-west roads that just seemed to strecth on. He knew they were heading northwest at this point since the sun was coming in hot on Aria's side of the car. She had already rolled down the window, and although Leo could stand the heat, the breeze was nice.
Glancing back down at Sara, Leo ran his fingers through her hair gently before kissing the top of her head and wrapping his arm back around her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Keith sighed, watching Aria, "I can drive for a bit, if you want" He offered, she looked sort of spacy, it was a bit intense. She definately not someone who could be cooped up for long hours.
"You guys wanna find a place to stay?" He offered, Sara looked still stressed, and he was wondering if maybe they needed a day to just relaxe. He glanced at Leo, waiting for his answer. He knew from experience he wouldn't want to let Sara continue to stress, they were an adorable couple, very protective of one another.

Sara sighed, still huddled against Leo. Her crying had subsided and finally stopped, but she was still shaken. She sighed, moving a bit, letting her legs curl beside her, her head bowing down, leaning Against Leo's chest. She sighed, shrugging at Keith's question. She wouldn't mind getting out of the car for awhile, as she wasn't very comfortable in them, but she could wait, it was up to the others. She felt a cool breeze blow in, and glanced up, Aria had opened her window.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Aria gave Keith a side-ways glance. "You're still healing." was all she said before turning her attention back to the road. Her eyes flickered to her mirrors ever so often, as if she expected someone to be following them, but they were alone on the road. Aria would have felt a bit better if there had been another car.
"I don't think we'll have time..." Aria murmured then, her fingers tensing a bit on the wheel.

Leo looked up at Keith, and then Aria. "What do ya mean?" he asked quietly, is voice steady. It completely betrayed how he felt right now. He wouldn't argue with Aria, her intuition was incredible when it came to these sort of things.

Aria swallowed. She hadn't been expecting that. "J-Just a weird dream I had..." she muttered, knowing that probably sounded insane. "Find us a place to stay then Water Boy." Aria murmured, though it didn't sound lik her heart was in the statment at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next