Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Ixie sighed then, she shrugged of a backpack around her back and plopped it down shaking off her jacket to show a white collared shirt with a black vest over it. A purple silked tissue was tucked into a chest pocket, and then she tied back her hair back, letting a chunk fall over her left eye. She dusted her pants, and fixed the cuffs of her longsleeves. Skye gaped and the Psychic shrugged, "You can never be too prepared."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:19 pm

"You guys have incapacitated more than 1,000 Dismiss agents!", Seth said, smiling at Luke and Ashe.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:22 pm

"Bartender." Skye muttered.
"Yea, I don't like the dance anyways." Ixie blushed lightly, placing her jacket in the bag. Cloud glanced around then turned to Cade, "Come on, we gotta get moving."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Cade nodded. "Luke, Ashe, would you join the Resistance?", he inquired. "We'd be honoured."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Cloud kicked his foot into a wall, and it collapsed into a tunnel, "This should lead us back to the club in the alley way."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Cade nodded. "I'll leave some soldiers behind to create tunnels to the backup base, move everything to there, and seal the tunnels."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Cloud turned to Skye and shrugged, "I guess, I'll stay down here. Ty wants to stay here so can you and Ixie take our spots?" The Psychic glanced at her friend with a side glance.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Cade and Seth weren't aware of SKye and Ixie planning to take Cloud and ty's places in the mission as they took care of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Before Skye answered Ixie spoke for her, "It will be fine." Cloud nodded his head then turned to Ty and back at them, "Thank you." He lead the others down the two and Maria with Leyla quickly yanked the two girls down the tunnel to the club alley way. Once they came above ground, the Psychic pulled out a tag, and clipped it on to her clothing, she turned to Skye and spoke, "Come on the exit door is open." Her friend turned to see Tommy standing there holding it open, the fours girls walked in, quickly blending in, and Ixie disappeared heading to the bar seeing a tall guy standing there serving drinks. Skye was looking down at her clothes and Maria came beside her holding out a folded dark ruby dress, "Quickly." The young girl smiled at the older female, and ducked off. Within in moments, she stepped out in the dress and Leyla smiled, "Wonderful!" The three wiggled their way into the dance floor and Skye peered a glance to see Ixie standing there, sliding a drink down the bar area seeing a guy catch it. The Psychic looked up to meet her friend's eyes and nodded, smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:47 pm

The door opened, and immediately every Dismiss agent froze as a familiar agent walked in, followed by two Shadows. Alexander smiled slightly when he saw Skye and other resistance members, but said nothing, anticipating the right moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Ixie was cleaning a glass when the guy past by her muttering, "I'm going on a break." She watched him disappear pulling out a cigaratte. The Psychic mumbled something and turned to see many people crowd around within seconds. She bti her lower lip and quickly worked her way serving their drinks. Skye didn't know Kirin came along till he asked her for a quick dance. She nodded and the two danced within the swarm. Once the song was done, he bowed disappearing and she was now alone standing in the mass of wriggling bodies. She rubbed her bare arms and slinked around.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Alexander worked his way through the crowd to Skye and snuck up behind her. "CAre to dance, young lady?", he inquired, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:17 am

Her head snapped up and she turned around, purple eyes widening.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Alexander pulled out a pistol and lightly touched the barrel to Skye's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:10 pm

"You going to shot me in front of everyone?" Skye growled through gritted teeth. Trying to make a glance would make an attraction so she hoped someone would see her but so far no one did.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:06 am

"Hell, I'm half insane by now. Who knows what I'd do?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:17 pm

'Ixie!' she thought mentally. The Psychic's head snapped up and she gasped, almost dropping a glass she was cleaning. She placed it on the counter an dplaced the rag down to see Maria and Leyla catching her attetion. Ixie bent down to find a button under the booth and her hand hoovered over it as she took a glance upwards. A few other gifteds began to catch and one of them muttered silently to see Alexander and Skye standing there, staring at one another throwing dagger glares.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Alexander fired his gun into the air, getting the attention every single person in the building. "Fellow Dismiss members, this girl, as well as several other people in here, are members of the Resistance!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Skye cringed at the shot, and her friend leapt over the counter, sending a pulse throughout the club. Some of the humans screamed startled and some of the lights shut off, leaving patches everywhere. The sound of Maria's wings unfolded, and she kept them close to her body as she bursted through the backdoors letting a few others out. Kirin shifted to a raven and flew up into the roof, flying above the moving crowd.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:11 am

The remaining Dismiss members opened fire on the reamining Resistance members.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Leyla brought up a barrier and the Gifteds scrambled around, throwing back attacks. Ixie saw Skye standing in the middle of the crowd and screamed, "Come on, we gotta get her before she's gone!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Amid the chaos that was obviously distracting Skye, Alexander placed his gun to Skye's forehead and pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:40 pm

She fell to her knees falling goward and her friend stared at astonishment. Kirin let out a cry and Leyla stood there with Maria running towards them hearing the gun shot and the scream of Skye's name as she fell down.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Alexander turned to face Maria, pointing his pistol at her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:45 pm

She gasped then thrust her wings outwards sending a strong gust of wind. ixie dashed foward to grab Skye's body and run out into the open tunnel dropping in. She gently placed her down, and cried quietly, "Cade is going to be pissed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next