Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Cade looked over and saw Ixie drop down from the tunnel holding Skye. He ran over. "What the hell happened!?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 pm

"A gun shoot out in the club. Alexander shot her." The Psychic whispered, shaking.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:50 pm

"I thought Seth and I asked you not to go!", Cade said. Seth ran over, having heard his name. "Oh my god....", he said, seeing Skye. "Ixie, please tell you didn't go to the club...."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm

She broke down sobing, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen at all! I tried to get to her, but he was too fast as she stood to close to him!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:43 pm

"'He'? Who is 'he'?", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:49 pm

"A-Al-Alexander." she shuddered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Cade's jaw dropped.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Ixie glanced up at them slowly and turned to see the other gifteds drop in, Maria was leaning against Leyla as one of her wings were bleeding bent out in an akward position.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:56 pm

"Ixie, didn't we beg you two not to go?", Seth said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:14 pm

She nodded her head quietly, biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:20 pm

"This is why we didn't want you to go!", seth said. By now, medics had arrived to take care of Skye.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Ixie sighed closing her eyes, "Go on ahead and ban me from the mission for going to the club."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:37 pm

(uh... the mission WAS going to the club...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Ooc\\
The grand mission to Dismiss's Base.
>o<;;
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:58 pm

(lol, OK!)

Cade sighed. "We're not banning you form the mission, but do anything like this again, and we will.", he said. "Ixie, can I talk to you privately for a minute?", Seth asked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 pm

She nodded her head getting up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Seth walked Ixie to his tent. He took the picture of Sierra out of his pocket. "Ixie, do you know who this is?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:58 pm

"Yea, the last time I saw her was when I first came here to America from Japan. Dismiss was there waiting for my arrival and she sprung from out of nowhere and tried helping me, from their grasp, she told me to go, but I insisted in staying, but she actually forced me away, the last thing I saw was Dismiss pulling guns, and aiming at her as she tried to follow after me so we would both get out safe."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:03 pm

"Her name is Sierra. She was the girl who first stole my heart. Unlike you, she didn't make it out of that situation alive. She sent me an emergency transmission, requesting immediate help. By the time I got there.... she was on the ground, riddled with bullet holes, lying in a pool of her own blood....", Seth said, tears filling his eyes. "Ixie, I don't want that to happen to you! I knew that something like this would happen during the mission to the club, and that's why I begged you not to go!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:19 pm

She stared at the picture of the young girl and looked down at her feet ashamed of herself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:32 pm

"Listen, Ixie, just understnad this: When I ask you to do soemthing, or not to do something, it's for your safety!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:20 pm

"Yes Seth." she spoke looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:09 am

"Thank you, so much, Ixie...", Seth said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:36 pm

A small smile appeared on her lips and she stepped foward to give him a hug.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:25 am

Seth smiled, too, and hugged Ixie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next