HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:20 pm

As the soldiers fled, the wall in the back of Barricade East fell apart from a massive blast, revealing three figures standing there, menacing and triumphant. "Jean Pierre, my dear friend, it seems you've forgotten to eliminate the guards...", Ashe said calmly. "It would appear so, Ashe.", Jean Pierre said, equally calm as he cracked his knuckles. He ran at the nearest soldier, grabbed his wrists, and kicked him in the chest with such force that his arms, still held by Jean Pierre, were ripped from his torso, which fell to the ground. "One down...", he muttered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 pm

One girl almost barfed up and she scrurried away with Tommy as he began to lead them out. Ty stood by Cloud and Sam as the three of them glanced at the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:28 pm

"Ashe, Luke, help me out.", Jean Pierre shouted. "Ashe! Stun'em. Luke! When I'm done with 'em, burn 'em.", he said. The brothers nodded, getting to work doing just that. Within ten minutes, more than half of the soldiers had been reduced to charred, dismembered corpses.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:31 pm

"Hey wait, aren't those two from the club?" Ty pointed out.
"I think so." Cloud murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:33 pm

"Let the rest go.", a voice said, as a fourth gifted walked into the room, a woman wearing a white fox mask and tight purple clothing, with a purple cloak. "We have done enough to send a message to the idiots at Washington, that we will not be treated like animals!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:22 pm

"Dude, let's get going." The Psychic murmured. Cloud nodded then spoke, "You four, want to tag along with us?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:36 pm

The woman looked over at Cloud, her expression hidden behind the fox mask. "And who the hell are you?", she said angrily. Jean Pierre glared at them. "Yes, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:22 pm

He stepped back startled, holding his hand ups "Whoa, whoa calm down, we're not looking for a fight."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:13 am

"We have already claimed this area for the Stormbreaker Faction!", Ashe said coolly, glared over at Cloud as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:58 pm

"The what?"
"Hell, I wish Cade was here." Ty murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 pm

"I'll ask again: Who in the hell are you?", the woman demanded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:43 pm

"Cloud Grant." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:51 pm

"Never heard of you. Why are you here? As my colleague said, we have already claimed this area for the Stormbreaker Faction.", the woman said, placing a hand on the hilt of the sword resting at her hip.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:52 pm

"We just came to free the capture gifteds in here."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:02 pm

"We have already done that.", the woman said. She pulled out her sword, and pointed it at cloud, though in no way intended violence. not yet. "Are you the leader of the group of gifteds that has sent you?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:04 pm

"Leader of the group, yes. Leader of a main resistance army, nope."

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=522
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40