Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:18 am

(I said shoot-out, not explosion...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm

Ooc\\
This is at the tunnels.
>o>;;
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:37 pm

(okies, nevermind.)

Ashe stared deeply into Leyla's eyes, using his power over fear to instill an unnatural terror in her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Her eyes widen and she clutched the side of her head. Leyla doubled over, and Maria caught her, "Okay that's good enough. She's shaken up."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:45 pm

"Power over fear is quite fun.", Ashe said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:57 am

"Yea then you might be able to find people's most ridiculos fears." Leyla answered, rubbing the side of her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:47 am

"And configure my appearance to them to fit that fear."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Maria glanced around and her eyes narrowed down, "Of course they didn't just send male Dismiss members." She spotted a female in a short silked dress sitting next to a male Dismiss member glancing their direction in a frozen state.
"We can't use our power, or we'll cause a scene." Cloud muttered. He held out both of his hands and pulled the two girls up, "Before Luke froze time, I hard the DJ say a good song coming up. I thought you might like a dance just to kill the night away." Their eyes lighten up in delight.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:30 am

"One more thing we gotta do to mess with these guys.", Ashe said. He took all the chairs and placed them above the Dismiss members sitting in them. THey didn't fall, because time was frozen. But as soon as Luke snapped his fingers, the Dismiss members would fall, and then be smashed on the head by the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:03 pm

The Resistance smuggled laughs turning away from the girls startled shriek and cursing. Cloud led Maria away from them as Ty came up and took Leyla's hand. The others followed after the four weaving their way through, not making face contact.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Ashe snickered slightly. He held out a small jewel and the Dismiss members looked around, ahving forgotten everything that had occured, and didn't realize that Luke, Ashe, and the others shouldn't have been there.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Cloud danced across the floor with Maria as they took small glimpses around and casted a look to the others as they stood close by.

"The tunnels are sealed off!" someone yelled.
"This isn't good." Ixie spoke breathless as the gifteds began to gather around with small clusters of humans close to them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:25 pm

"I need every Shadow, Nobody, and stone, rock, or earth gifted here, NOW!", Cade shouted. Immediately, the area was full of Dusks, Scales, Skins, Shadows, and everything else.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Maria looked at her bracelet as it began to glow, and she tugged Cloud's sleeve, "Distress call." He nodded, then signaled. Everyone exited out the back door. The Earth teen stomped the ground and it crumbled away to show a clean tunnel, "Ladies first." Maria led them all in, and Cloud came in last to seal it off, for no one else to see.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Luke and Ashe walked outside just as the tunnel was sealed. "Well, what're we supposed to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Cloud popped open another and he gestured for them, "Hurry, we don't have much time."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Luke and Ashe leapt in. Everybody in the base was working hard to open the tunnels. Earth gifteds were throwing aside rocks, Shadows had sunk through the ground and were taking car eof those trapped inside, and Nobody's were blasting away the stones.

(i hope they resume the misison after this. we haven't done the shootout yet)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Skye fought away the black lion and it scampered back, whimpering in pain. She shifted back to her normalself as one of the tunnels collapsed open and Ixie pointed, "Out now! Everyone!" A few gifteds stood back defending off the enemy, as the humans were being led out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Cade and Seth rushed in to make sure everybody was ok.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Skye and Ixie ran out together as only males stood back, Cloud finally saw the last of them and he yelled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Cade and Seth hugged Skye and Ixie, respectively. "I"m so glad you're safe Ixie...", Seth said quitely.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:41 am

"I'm not dropping dead till you do." she giggled quietly. Cloud sealed the hole and turned to everyone, "Well then, the tunnels are filled with Dismiss Gifteds, were are we going to stay?" Tundra came up to them with bags around her shoulders and some other kids did to, "We saved everything, so anywhere is good."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 am

Cade pulled several tons of iron ore from the walls of the tunnel and created a huge wall to keep out the Dismiss gifteds. "That should buy us extra time to figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:03 am

Skye leaned over to Ixie and whispered something. The Psychic look at Seth then back at her friend, "I don't think we should go, what about the others?"
"Maria and Leyla can stay behind for us, we'll go with them." Skye pleaded. Kirin looked at them, "What are guys muttering on about?" Ixie looked up at him, "She's wondering if the both of us can go into the club." He chuckled shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Cade walked voer to Luke and Ashe. "Hello, who are you?", he said. "Luke and Ashe von Fabre.", Luke said. "von Fabre!? You guys are famous!", Cade said. Ashe smiled and laughed. "We know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next