Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:09 pm

"If not perfect, then as clsoe to perfect as humanly possible.", Cade said, kissing Skye lightly on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:18 pm

She smiled giggling again, then returned the favor, but this time on the lips.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:20 pm

Cade smiled at her. "I love you, Skye..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:31 pm

"I love you too Cade." she smiled back at him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Cade gave Skye another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:43 pm

She smiled then flinched slightly and placed a hand on the side of her head. Skye leaned foward a bit as a strong surge of pain grew in her head and she gritted her teeth, then she laughed weakly, "Ha, silly me. I haven't sleep ever since we left that hotel."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:45 pm

"You need to go get some sleep, then, Skye."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:49 pm

She turned to him nodding her head, smiling, "I sure will." Skye got up then jumped down on to the ground perfectly on her two feet.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Cade jumped down as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:56 pm

"I'll see you tomorrow morning." she smiled again before walking off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:08 pm

"See you tomorrow, then, Skye."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:12 pm

She came upon a small white tent and peeked in to see it was one of the resting tents. Skye nodded her head in content and she walked in to collapse on the fold out bed dead tired. Her eyelids grew heavy and she fell fast asleep within moments.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Cade walked over to Seth. "Seth, I love Skye so much...", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Cloud sat on a flat rock as it stood close to tent he was going to sleep in for the night. Right now Tommy came up to him for a small talk. Sarah and Emily were safely with Freeda and Ben as they are sheltering gifteds in their home. No Dismiss memebers have been able to get close since the shapeshifters took the forms of dobermans, shepherds, mastiff, and other dogs to keep them out. Valerie and Agora nearly uncovered their idenity. The Earth Gifted nodded his head as he listened to his friend. Once Tommy was done, he waved a goodbye and disappeared. He left Cloud on the rock as he sat there looking at the calm camp.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:26 pm

From the shadows, a small Shadow watched Cade. Several more watched the whole base. They were scouts, Shadows who were willingly under the service of Dismiss. They were to free to roam the Base, for almost all Shadows were allies.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:33 pm

A young shapeshifter who was a dark raven flew across the camp as she was posted into an aerial patrol. Other shapeshifters were around the camp slinking around quietly not distrubing anyone.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Seth smiled at Cade. "Dude, I wish I could get a girlfriend...", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:43 pm

The humans slept in small groups as they weren't familar with all of the gifteds. Danny leaned against a rock as his younger sibling leaned against him curled up in his leather jakcet and in her furry one. Other kids slept together like siblings even thought more then half of them weren't blood related.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:44 pm

"Hey, I think I saw a psychic gifted a few days ago that would be perfect for you, bro."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Both Ixie and Leyla walked around together as they peeked into tents to make sure most of the gifteds were asleep and the humans did get their sleep as well. The young Telekinisis turned to her friend with light purple hair and spoke, "You look bothered."
"Huh?" Ixie asked she shook her head then smiled slightly, "It's nothing, just trying to forsee into the furture, but it's all blurred like something is preventing me."
"That's odd, is there an evil prescene among us then?"
"Can't be..." the Psychic sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:23 am

One of the Shadows rasied a small blowgun loaded with several speciemns of the SEED virus. He fired at Ixie and Leyla, as well as other gifteds.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:33 am

Leyla's eyes widen and put up a barrier trying to delfect most of the fires. She was thrown back as too much hit the field and she crashed into a wall passing out. Ixie gasped and ducked low as other gifteds did too. Humans rouse up from the commotion and a small girl let out a shriek. Skye's eyes flew open and she jolted upright from her bed. Cloud's green eyes narrowed and he stood up to see gifteds taking action to fight back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 am

Cade quickly ran towards the sourc eof the commotion, forgetting his brother completely.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:51 am

Ixie got up but noticed one of the things latched into her arm and she let out a scream trying to shake it off. Skye came running in snarling as a mountain lion and she stopped as many gifteds struggle to get off the SEED.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:55 am

"Dammit...", Cade saud under his breath. He said a few words under his breath, and the SEED viruses immediatel shrieked and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next