Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:12 pm

"We can't be caught using our gifts like this." Cloud rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:20 pm

"What? to travel? We make do with what we can.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:17 pm

The two siblings exchanged nervous looks and Danny came running up to them, in large black shorts, and red long sleeves, "Mabel is ready for our arrival, and one of their Psychics sensed the prescence of Dismiss in the town."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:03 pm

"We need to move quickly, then."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Danny nodded then whistled and some kids roused up, "Come on guys!" Skye ran over to Tommy whispering to him and she stepped back as he nodded his head. Ixie gave a smile as her friend came back over, "You asked for help?"
"He'll make sure we're all camoflauged." she spoke up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Seth smirked. "Camoflauge, huh?", he said. "Be right back.", he said. Cade nodded. They took off and soon return on motorcylces. "Haven't ridden these things in forver...", Cade said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 am

Cloud chuckled, "The last time I rode one was when I threw one into a group of Dismiss members." Skye rolled her eyes, "They looked pissed."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:55 am

"Why wouldn't they be?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:07 pm

The small group laughed then Leyla came over to them, her dark mocha hair tied back in braids, "Most of us are ready, Kirin says he can stay to watch over the others as some of us leaves to retrive the armies."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Cade smiled and revved the engine on his motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:14 am

Skye got on to the motorcycle behind Cade, and put her arms around his waist. Ixie did the same thing on to Seth's motorcycle then she yelled, "Okay, come on gang! Let's get ready to move out!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:39 am

Cade and Seth smiled slightly. They waited for everybody to get ready, and then took off.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Cloud saw a horse nose him from behind as Tommy as Maria was riding it, "Come on!" He nodded swining on to it and the black beast reared before galloping off as the others followed out. Kirin and the group that stayed behind as yelled goodbyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Several lightning gifteds followed on energy boards, and metal gifteds on various forms of metal-based motion.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:41 pm

"So are we traveling underground the whole entrie time or get out sometime soon?" Skye asked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:43 pm

"I say we hit the surface at some point.", Seth said. "I agree.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Ixie nodded in agreement as she listened on to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:39 am

"Ok then, let's go!", Cade said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 am

Leyla laughed as she rode on the back of an ostritch shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Seth pushed a small button on his motorcycle, and a large ramp came down to the streets.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:10 am

"Okay Ty!" Skye yelled. He nodded and closed his eyes begining to conertrate on the others aside from Seth and Cade since they'll blend in nicely without problem. Everyone else began to disappeared slowly till no one was in sight.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Cade and Seth were riding side by side as they hit the ramp. If you had been watching the street, they seemed to have come from nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Some other gifted muted the sounds from the thundering hooves of the horses as they silently galloped up the slope and followed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Cade and Seth raced down the street, though they were careful not to do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Cloud laughed to himself as the humans couldn't see them but the gifteds could as they zipped through the streets, heading to meet the other Resistance armies, waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next