Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)

Go down 
+4
Phantom
elastic
DemonHirugi
Vampiressqueen16
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Adrian muttered something under his breath and followed stiffly after Lay. His limbs felt as if they we're creaking, being as they were totally frozen stiff. He shivered violently, wrapping his good arm around himself and shuddering. He had never been this cold before in his life.
"St-steal?" He stuttered, his words broken up due to the violent shuddering in his body. He couldn't feel his fingers any more, and he was sure he was developing frost bite.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Terra's eyes flashed as the group realized what they had to do "What? Were we going to be good little children and let them control another part of our life? No." she paused "Besides... It's not like they aren't already after us" Taking her jacket off and tossing it to Adrian "I don't get cold that easily..." she admitted, stuffing her hands hastily into her pockets and going off after Lay.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:31 pm

Olien looked at Adrian and sighed. He assumed that he was the warmest one here, as his feathers worked well with keeping in the heat. He hopped over to the fox and curled a wing around him. "I'm trying to make sure you don't freeze to death, so don't take this the wrong way." he said, the heated feathers warming the man beside him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Adrian slipped Terra's jacket over his shoulder and smiled appreciatively at Oilen.
"I wont" He breathed, still shuddering under the jacket and wing. He sighed, the warmth of the feathers making him more aware of the pain in his shoulder. At least being numb had made him unaware of how much he hurt, but now, he could feel it. He gasped softly, trying to stay quiet and not bring anyone's attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:22 am

Serulean folded her wings and followed after the group quietly rubbing her cold arms.
"I wish there could be another way of getting money then stealing." she whispered quietly letting out puffs of cold air from her mouth. She shivered again and gritted her cold teeth against each other. Serulean then brought her wings out and wrapped them around herself hoping to at least get a little heat, the russet feathers were coated in a light white with the snow from earlier when they fought the Comicorp men, she shook them slightly and the snow fell right off landing on the cold ground.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:12 am

Olien sighed. His tail feathers were no good when he was walking. They were too long. But at least if he shifted them from side to side they erased the tracks made by the group. He glanced back at Cade. "You can come here too. You're most likely to die first if anyone dies of cold." he said, flapping his free wing.

((It seems short.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:22 pm

Adrian gasped again, the pain viberating from his aching shoulder down to his still frozen fingers. He sighed, unsure if he would be overstepping his bounds if he were to lean against Oilen. He was freezing and even the small amount of warmth he was recieving from the wing was helping a bit, but even then it wasn't enough. He shrugged deeper into Terra's jacket, but it still wasn't enough. He was to cold to even properly warm up at this point. He sighed, not wanting to say anything, he knew that Cal was even more cold then he was which was why he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Adalea ran a hand through her hair and nodded, tired. "Unless someone can think of a different way, there isn't another way to get money." She grew a tiny bit irritated. "Unless you guys would rather freeze until we earn the money." She said, swallowing the lump that had formed in her throat.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Terra laughed "Earn it? And abide by their rules? No. I don't think so." she paused "Well, I won't that is" her eyes narrowed menacingly and she glared at the others, they would just be slowing the group down if they rejected the idea. She shrugged, "We just have to be careful" Shivering, Terra realized that she actually was pretty cold and wrapped her arms around herself, still shaking a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:32 pm

Adrian saw Terra shivering now and sighed, slipping her jacket off and tossing it back to her.
"I'm fine now" He said, lying. He nodded his head in agreement with her, knowing that they would freeze or be captured if they tried to do things the 'normal' way,
"I'm with Terra" He said softly, not sure if he was ready to steal, but he'd rather risk stealing and survivng then get caught or freeze to death. He shivered again, wearing nothing but the bloodstained and torn t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Serulean listened to the conversation and murmured quietly to herself, "We could just start a freakside show, but no. We would blow our cover easily, we have to stay hidden," She sighed speaking up for the group to hear her, "I might as well try with the risk of stealing money somehow, and someway." Her barefeet crunched underneath the snow, but she wasn't even sure if she could feel them anymore, Serulean's hands were cold as well trying the many restless efforts of warming herslf up.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Terra looked confused at Adrian, thinking for a second, she shrugged, if he didn't want it, that was fine with her. She pulled it back on, welcoming the warmth of it. She nodded "Glad you agree" she grinned, pulling the jacket tighter around herself and watching the snow that was now falling around her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Adalea's heart lept as she smelt the city. There were two wealthy men no the street, laughing and drawing large bills from their pockets. Adalea swallowed. "This is perfect," she whispered, natural instincts kicking in as she lowered her body, her black ears flicking irritably. "What are we going to do?" she asked, her neck popping as she moved it side to side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Adrian shrugged, "I'm pretty much useless right now" He shivered again and nodded at his arm.
"What do you guys suggest?" He had no idea what to do. He had never had to steal from anyone ever. Before this whole fiasco he had been your average, spoiled rich kid. His parents never around, and he spent all his time with his buddies, ignoring the house keepers and other people his parents paid to pretend to care about him. He was still adjusting to actually having these friends, people who actually cared about him, and not about his car or his money. He sighed, hanging his head, he was right, he was pretty useless.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:13 pm

She smiled slighty and piped up, "What do you think of trying to freak 'em out? One thing that is major is to either confuse them or make them pass out of fear." Serulean pressed her wings close behind her back so none of the feathers stuck out from the ends. She glanced around the quiet streets to make sure there was nobody else except for them, and those two men. They wouldn't want to be drawing any attetion or witnesses would they?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Adalea looked around, seeing no one else that the men could call out to or be heard by. She whispered something and slowly, but surely, a large, sleek, muscular panther now stood where Adalea was. Adalea's yellow eyes looked down, then she drew her paw threw the snow. Anyone wish to join me? she had scrawled in the snow.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:30 pm

"I had few connectionssss before I wassss made thissss way, I could get usssss ssssome money fasssst.", Cade hissed. "If they even recognize me...", he said quitely. He could barely even recognize himself now, with the way he looked. He could remember when he was one of the most handsome men in the entire city, but now ,he was a mutant, some freak of nature.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:39 pm

"I could do the same" Adrian said, nodding at Cade.
"But I'd risk people tracking us because my parents have all my cards coded" He said, shrugging his shoulders and nodding at Lay.
"Maybe it'll be warmer, but I don't think I can right now. Who knows how messed my arm will be if I were to change?" He wasn't sure if he wanted to risk it, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:52 pm

"I wasssssn't relaly talking about cardssssss. I was refering more to the fact that my father issssss part of the Mafia.", Cade hissed, smiling slightly. He had nothing else to lose, so he may as well get rid of his secrets as well.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Terra looked at Cade, thinking for a moment before responding "Don't the mafia always have a catch?" she paused, then muttered "Besides... I like doing my own dirty work" she sighed, closing her eyes for a moment, and when she opened them there was a wolf in her place. With a russet colored coat that looked more brown than red and piercing eyes. She padded up next to Lay, standing by her side to wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Serulean closed her eyes for a moment and before she knew it, there was a three foot tall hawk taking her place. She spread out her large russet feathers and stretched them out slightly feeling the broad muscles bend.
'This feels nice.' Serulean smiled to herself then she hopped over to Terra and Lay keeping her wings close to her sides. She turned back to the others to see if anybody else would like to join the group before there plan was played out.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:24 pm

The big panther rolled her shoulders, bending down slightly and aiming for the spot in front of the men. She rolled her neck, then looked back at the other people, waiting to see if anyone else decided to join.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:24 pm

Adrian shrugged, he was freezing and he knew he had a thick fur coat in his fox form. Throwing caution to the wind he changed, wincing he glanced around, realizing he was now a red fox. He stepped forward, holding his front, right paw in front of him as he limped to the others. He stood next to Terra, marveling at how much bigger then him she was when he was in this form. His white-tipped tail twitched as he sat down, curling it against him. He did feel warmer, but he had probably done his arm a lot of damage.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:29 pm

"I don't think that they would hold me againssssssssssssst thisssss. After all, i could eassssily kill them if they dissssspleassssed me.", Cade hissed.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Olien followed the examples the others set. Soon he too was an animal, but was very cautious. Wood grouse was a common treat where he was from, and he had no idea if these people would be hungry at all. But who says they had the technology to kill him? Or any of his friends? He sighed, then hopped over to the others. Tilting his head and looking at the two men, he could feel nothing but wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next