Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)

Go down 
+4
Phantom
elastic
DemonHirugi
Vampiressqueen16
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Serulean managed to kick two more down and she folded out her wings taking airborne. She flapped them three times shaking the loose feathers off and she sighed feeling the cold sweats roll down the side of her head. She was breathing quietly as Serulean tired to get settled down, her olive eyes scanned the area and she swooped down lower and spoke, "Will anyone need a lift?" she spoke breathless.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Adrian sat up gingerly, favoring his right arm a bit.
"Ow" He muttered, stretching it out a bit, and realizing that they had dislocated his arm when they rammed him into the ground.
"Yea, I should be" He said, smiling appreciatvely at Lay and standing up. He sighed and flinched at the dead all laying around them. Brushing his hair out of his face with his good hand and shaking his head.
"Where should we go?" He asked, holding his arm akwardly againt his chest a small frown on his face as he saw the blood in the white snow around him. His blood.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:57 pm

"Anywhere but here," Lay said, then smiled apperciativly at Serulean. "I don't think so." She said and then looked at Adrian's arm. "That's bad. You need to get someone to look at that." She said, brushing her orange hair from her face. She sighed, glanced around, and flinched again as her eyes swept over evry dead body on the snow. She blinked and her eyes turned yellow. "It's not far from sunrise. It should warm up a bit." Adalea shivered and then her ears poked from her head. She listened and looked for anymore people.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Serulean glanced around then she pumped her wings downwards and feel high above the trees into the cloudless sky, "Should I look ahead in case we might encounter anybody? Then I can come back to report what I found." She swievled around from side to side looking across the snow covered-pine trees. The line of trees seemed endless but it stopped short somewhat from a long way where she stood. Serulean rubbed her arms and let out a cry, "Do you we think if we have cash some how we can get jackets?!" she yelled from above.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Adrian shrugged with his good shoulder.
"It'll have to wait" He said, smiling at Lay, although it was pained. He could feel the blood freezing on his arm as he sighed, shivering lightly now. He sighed and stared at the ground, much more aware of the throbbing ache in his shoulder then he had been a moment ago.
He glanced up at Serulean, shrugging a bit, not really sure what the response was. Lay was more of the leader type then he was anyway, and he was to focused on his arm to actually pay attention to much else. He bit his lip and ripped his shirt a bit, trying and fumbling to create a sling so that he wouldn't have to hold his arm anymore.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:27 pm

((hm...))

Terra sat up, rubbing her throbbing head roughly before standing limply. Her ears twitched as the conversation went to were to go. She though a moment, deciding "Overseas?" she suggested. Hopefully, if they were careful, the cornicorp men wouldn't find them then. She paused, realizing the others wouldn't realize where they were to obtain money "With our powers... we could easily obtain money in ways... that wouldn't involve much time. But we'd have to be careful" she warned, watching them all for a response. She didn't have any problem with stealing, which she had implied they do. Why should she? Government hadn't proved very kind to them, why should they abide by it's guidelines? Besides, it would be a small way of payback for her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:46 pm

"Overseas?" Adalea pondered looking around. "Better than here. Where should we go though?" Lay asked, starting in the direction she believed the city was. She shivered again and a snowflake landed on her nose. She blew it away, sending her hair flying also and then she just sighed, rolling and her eyes and shoving the orange strands behind her freezing red ears.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:30 pm

"Somewhere far away from here." Serulean grumbled as she landed on the soft snow folding her wings inwards neatly tucking them side by side. She rubbed her thin arms and she shivered from head to toe. Serulean looked down at her barefeet and wiggld her toes, "I really need shoes...and maybe...a new shirt as well, plus a jacket." she sighed letting out white clouds of air escaoe from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Adrian wasn't even paying attention to the conversation anymore, he had completely zoned out. He bit his lip as he tried and failed to tie the sling he had made.
"Can you help me?" He asked someone, finally tuning into the others finally. He held up the torn shirt and sighed, he bit his lip again to keep from crying out. His shoulder was killing him and he felt himself sway a bit as he tried to focus on the stuff going on around him. Sighing he waited, hoping one of them wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Terra smiled at getting her way in things. She paused for a moment, pondering the topic "How about Russia?" she suggested. It seemed like a good place to hide, it was so large, and was bound to offer up some hiding places. She sighed, brushing some red hair that had been disturbed by a breeze back into place. Shuffling her feet absentmindedly in the snow as to make an indent, Terra waited for a response. Her expression shifted to annoyance as a shiver ran through her. The thin jacket she was wearing was not sufficient to the cold they were experiencing here, and she hoped to find a thicker one before the started traveling. She glanced at Adrian, "Here" she said, before helping him tie the sling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:05 pm

(DAng, I've got nothing!)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:08 pm

((Any wounds?
How about feelings about the battle?
Thoughts about what to do?
Thoughts about the cold?
Try those, and see how they work Smile ))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Adrian smiled apprciatively at Terra.
"Thank you" He half-whispered, exahusted and in pain. He slipped his arm into the makeshift sling and glanced around. He frowned, realizing again that he had been completely zoned out for most of what had happened.
"Um, what are we doing?" He said, glancing at the others and trying to rememer the previous conversation. He sighed and brushed his good hand through his dark hair, shivering in the cold. He was still only wearing a thin, white t-shirt and he was sort of envious of the others. He sighed again, marveling at the white air in front of his face each time he exhaled. The pain was causing him to behave this way, which he supposed wasn't exactly a good thing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:12 pm

"i could definitely do with ssssssssssssssssssssssome warmer cltohsssssssssssssssssss....", Cade hissed. He was still dressed in the clothes he was left in, shorts and a t shirt, plus the jacket Adrian had been kind enough to give him. "I am frezzzzzzzzing my ssssssssssssssssssssscalessssssssssssssssssssssss off...."
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:58 pm

Lay rolled her eyes. "Cade, could you shorten the hisses please?" Lay turned around. "I was thinking somewhere they might actually be able to understand us some." Lay shrugged. "We'd have to learn Russian and that'll take awhile. We'd need to go somewhere before we could go to Russia." Lay licked her lips, which instantly froze when she withdrew her tongue. She sighed, the white air slightly warming her face as it floated upwards.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Adrian shuffled uncomfortably.
"Why don't we go some place warm. We're all freezing to death in this weather, and Russia is supposed to be like way worse. Why not go to Australia or something?" He muttered, to cold to even move now. He was beyond the point of shivering which was a bad thing. Sighing, he glanced around. "Besides I don't think our cold-blooded friend could really survive the Russian winter" He didn't think he could either, and he didn't even want to risk it. Sighing again he glanced at Lay, seeing what she thought about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:02 pm

"Perhapsss we could live in the Irisssh countryssside?"

Last edited by sora22 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Terra thought for a moment "Hm... New Zealand seems like a nice place" she said, wrapping her arms around herself to try and generate some warmth. It didn't work. She sighed, lowering her arms and letting her eyes flick over the group silently.

((Oi, sorry it's so short x[))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Ooc\\
Hmp...Writer's Block.

Bic//
Serulean overheard them and she glanced around and spoke up as she gave up trying to stay warm, "What if we can go to England? Maybe..." she said. She shivered so hard anyone else that was watching her could of have saw that. Her hazle eyes casted around at the large trees covered in snow and she sighed wrapping her wings around herself, pacing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:14 am

"Again, why not the Irisssssh countryssssside?", Cade asked. His fingers and limbs were beginning to get a light bluish tinge, from th sheer cold.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Adalea sighed. "Totally someplace warm. Ireland in going to be cold. Englad will be cold too. We might have to go somewhere lower. Like Austrialia. Like Adrian said." She listened intently then nodded. "I'm thinking Austrialia is he best place." She licked her lips again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:53 pm

"Thank you!" Adrian said, smiling at Lay, so happy that someone had finally listened to him. His lips were slowly turning blue and he was freezing.
"Guys, I'm numb" He breathed, barely able to move anymore, he was to cold. He bit his lip, shocked when he couldn't feel the pressure of his teeth on his lips.
"Not good" He said in a low, soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Serulean nodded her head slowly, “I won’t argue with that.” She shivered again and listened to Adrian’s comments. Serulean walked over beside and held out one large wing behind him, “Well…if we all try to stay close all together, would we be able to get some warmth out of it?” she spoke up. She hoped they all better get moving before Cade would freeze to death or either Adrian and plus it would be too soon to lose their life at such a young age. Even she herself was freezing her butt off with her sleeveless shirt and jeans but she was hoping soon enough that everyone would get proper attire to wear for the mean time as they try to run away from the Comicorp men. Her hazel eyes casted around at the shivering teens and she rubbed her arms, keeping them clasped around her small body.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Olien glided over and deposited some firewood. There was also 2 squirrels and some seeds for food. "Sorry I took so long. There's just so little food around..." he mumbled, then started nibbling a seed. He knew he'd have to gather up his arrows if they were to leave. "So...How are we going to get there?" he asked.

((Writer's block...))
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:35 pm

Adalea swallowed. "I'm guessing the only way. Steal." She flinched at the word. She was raised otherwise, by one of the orphanage's leaders, surprisingly. Miss Cox loved Adalea and raised her like a daughter. Adalea missed her. "We need to leave soon. Soon as in now." Adalea said, picking up her pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next