Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)

Go down 
+4
Phantom
elastic
DemonHirugi
Vampiressqueen16
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Olien saw the attempt of a smile, and promptly grinned back. "Ya' know, you're really soft." he said, now carefully rubbing Adrian's back. He knew if he wasn't careful here, he would move the fox's injured arm, and animals were known to lash out when in pain.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Adrian would have laughed if he could. He moved closer to Olien, enjoying the attention. He seemed to be the only one paying attention to him, which was nice. He yawned and glanced around, still wondering what they were doing. He glanced at the ground, it was colder then it had been, seeing as the sun was setting. Shaking his head he used his good paw and pawed at the ground, his mind racing.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:23 pm

Olien noticed Terra not paying much mind and lifted Adrian into his lap which was certainly warmer than the ground. Then a thought crossed his mind and he decided to check it. He placed a finger on the nape of Adrian's neck and dragged it to the part of his nose right before the nose. Then he rubbed the shorter fur, letting his finger warmth sink in.

((Fire, how could you?!?!?!?!?))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:28 pm

OOC:: What did fire do? I'm confuzzled.

BIC:
Adrian yelped in suprise, glancing up at Olien with wide, dark brown eyes. He let Oilen warm him up, which was nice, but he was a bit worried about how precariously he was balanced on his friend's lap. He looked up at Terra, wondering what she was so spaced out over. He shifted a bit, carefully balancing himself.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Terra took one of the jackets from Lay, holding it in her hand rather than putting it on. After a moment, she realized it was still in her hand and put it on awkwardly. She rubbed her head, trying to clear her thoughts, but it wasn't working. Her mind was clouded of 'What do I do next?' she didn't know whether she should stay with the others or not. There plan of action wasn't very good, and she was less likely to attract attention when it was just herself. However, they were all in it together, and she had a responsibility to the group. She sighed and sat down, hunching over and gazing with glazed eyes at the ground 'I suppose I'll stay then' she decided.

(Sorry, not much to respond to x] )
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:22 pm

((How could you change from fire_stallion99? We LOVED you!!! *depressed beggy face*))

Olien adjusted Adrian carefully, then rubbed the tip of the fox's ears. They were cold, since pointy ears generally chilled the blood on a hot day. "I guess you could've been an artic fox. But then you'd probably be too warm. I'd take too warm over freezing, would you?" he drifted with his words. His mouth moved without his mind.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:25 pm

OOC:: I'm still fire =( I just wanted to try something new...

BIC:
Adrian nodded his agreement. Being an arctic fox sounded rather nice right now. At least he would be warm. He felt a bit warmer, being this close to Olien, but overall he was still cold and sore. He glanced at Terra, she had hunched over and looked as cold as he felt. He sighed, if they didn't get inside the jackets Lay had brought wouldn't do much good.
We need shelter He thought to himself, shivering absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:18 pm

(( Oh, in that case, it's fine. Also, I'm stuck for a post. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: