Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)

Go down 
+4
Phantom
elastic
DemonHirugi
Vampiressqueen16
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Adrian blinked once. He didn't really like how many 'ifs' this plan had. He wanted to be certain nothing went wrong, also he was reluctant to be taken away from his friends. He glanced up at Terra with pleading eyes, alternating the glance between the two girls, his heart thumping anxiously in his chest. He wondered again what would happen, he'd prefer his friends taking care of him, but he didn't want to be a burden.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:18 pm

"It's up to you" she said, eyes hard. She sighed as he looked at her with pleading eyes. "Would you rather us or a vet take care of you?" she asked. Her eyes narrowed, she didn't like the idea of a vet. The others didn't think that they would figure something out, but no matter what they were never completely animals. There genes were different, a lot of the things about them were.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:01 pm

He nudged her hand, clearly saying 'you'. He didn't like the idea of the vet either, as well as the whole potential release thing. Who knew how long he'd be stuck at the vet, and there was no guarentee that his friends would be able to find him if/once he was released. He kept his eyes on her's trying in desperation to communicate his thoughts. He didn't want to be taken away from his friends, especially if he was stuck at the vets for a long time. Who knew how bad his leg was mangaled now.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:15 am

"How about,every day, 3 of us will focus on getting money, clothes, food, whatever we need, and the rest of us will take care of Adrian.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:17 am

Lay growled and turned her head. "You can have first watch then, Terra." She said as she waslked away toward town quickly, clutching the wallet in her tense hand. She ran her free hand through her hair, fixing it just a bit, and then she shook the snow from her clothes. When her hair fell in front of her eyes, giving her the firey look, and her clothes were free of snow, she walked out onto the street.

OoC: Sora/Waddle, whatever your name is Razz, please lengthen your posts. No one can work off of two line posts until it gets much deeper into the plot.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:49 pm

(I'm sorry, i have hardly any inspiration right now.... CURSE YOU WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:54 pm

OOC:: Well Sora, just a suggestion, but you could either stay with Terra (which would be fairly easy to psot. It could go something along the lines of a conversation/what should they do now/where should they stay) Or your charrie could follow Lay, and your character could be asking her questions. (Like where are we going to get more money/how are we going to get more money..etc) You could describe the snow, the scenery, what your character is thinking.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Olien sighed. "I'll stay with Adrian and Terra. There's no hiding these legs." he said, gesturing to his rather birdlike legs. Then he fluttered his wings to clear them of snow. Then he curled them above his head. He was attempting to shield his head of the snow, but that was the only part he couldn't cover. Then he had an idea and lifted his tail over his head.

((I hope you guys are getting the same mental images, he looks silly.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:54 pm

OOC:: honestly, I giggled:P

BIC:
Adrian shivered in Terra's arms, his eyes roaming around as he glanced around, his eyes landing on each one of his friends. He shook his head, sending snow flying from his fur and onto the already snow covered ground. He laughed mentally at Oilen, his friend did indeed look rather akward at the moment. He sighed and rested his head limply on Terra's arm, hoping they found some place to go soon. It was cold and they were all probably freezing.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:06 pm

"So, how do you feel right now, Adrian? Cold, hungry, hurt..."Olien asked absentmindedly. He plunked down on the ground, then stretched his already cramped wings. His tail rolled away from his head and stretched out behind him. He ended up yawning, then stifled it quickly to try and cover up the fact he was bored.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Terra nodded gruffly, looking down at Adrian. She thought for a moment of what it would be best to do. She watched the others, a shiver ran through her, not from the cold, but from something else. She couldn't tell what it was, and decided it wasn't relevant. She took her jacket off, putting Adrian down as she did so, and covered him with it. The worst thing that could happen was if he had frost bite and an injured arm.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Adrian sighed and curled up under the blanket, hiding under it in essence. His face poked out as he watched the others, his ears flicking back and forth, seeing if they came up with a plan. Shuddering, he curled himself carefully around his sore leg, the pain was subsiding into a dull ache, which meant he was adjusting to the pain. He nodded his head at Oilen, agreeing with each of the things his friend said. He was all of those, and probably more. Yawning, the warmth of the jacket making him tired, his eyes half closing as he paid semi-attention to the others.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Olien, seeing Adrian was tired, shifted his attempt at conversation to Terra. "Do you like most fully animal wolves you meet?" he asked, leaning back and looking at her. His wings fluttered as he leaned back too far, then he balanced himself and sat up straight.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Lay looked around the street, eyes dulling from yellow to her orangey color. She shook her head, and then started toward the feed store. She began talking to the man at the front counter, explaining the situation, only in dog form. She retrieved the ointment, the wrap, the gauze, and the many other thigns they would need for Adrian. She bundled them it her arms, then walked back out to the woods. "I don't know how you'll do this, but figure it out." She said, stifling a yawn, and then putting the stuff on an old log. "Sometime soon, please." She said, going back toward the street.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Terra looked over at Olien and shrugged "Probably not. You're lucky I get along with you guys" She looked up as Lay returned, gathering up the supplies and examining them. Watching the others out of the corners of her eyes, she began to open the ointment. She spread it onto a strip of gauze, pressing it onto Adrian's shoulder, and proceeding to wrap it up. She sighed "Feel any different?" then shook her head "Course you don't. But it's less likely to get infected this way"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Adrian glanced up at Terra, the ointment was cold, and he shivered a bit. He supposed it was necessary, but he didn't have to like it. He tilted his head to one side at her comment. He didn't really know why they were lucky, he thought she was fairly nice but then again, he was lucky any of them had even bothered talking to him. He sighed, daydreaming of home, and school. Sheesh, he had never in his life thought he would actually miss the monotomy of school, but right now he would give anything for that. He sighed and rested his head in the snow, wondering vaugely what they were going to do. They needed a place to stay, badly, but they all looked so strange, it would be impossible to walk into just any place and be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Lay closed her eyes as two college boys approached her. She thought she looked like crap, but she guessed that her messed up hair might be a turn on for some guys. She growled and started to walk away. The boys jogged to catch up and began to talk. They spoke, but Lay wasn't listening. She walked into the clothing store, and began throwing guy's and girl's clothes into the shopping cart, which disappionted the boys. They walked off and Lay looked down at the clothes. They were basically all the same size, skinny. But Lay was taller than the girls, so it would be a bit of a problem for them.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Olien rubbed Adrian behind an ear. "I wonder if that feels nice. I'll never know, but it feels good when someone rubs the bases of my wings, so..." he drifted. His thoughts were twirling. They went from the first thing he ever said, then the sudden despair of his parent's death. Then there was his going to a store. He had gotten a slice of chocolate cake then, and it was delicious. He remembered being taken away by the men, the people who mixed him with an innocent wood grouse. He pulled his hand away from the fox's ears once he thought about the cake. Food. Now he realized he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Adrian glanced up, wishing that Oilen hadn't stopped. His friend was right, it felt really good. He moved a bit, trying to get his friend's attention, curious about what he was thinking about. He yawned and rested his friend in the snow, his eyes half closed. He too was hungry, but it was pretty hard to relay your thoughts when you couldn't talk really. He could write in the snow if he wanted, but he wasn't really able to very well right now. He sat up, Terra's jacket slipping from his shoulders as he moved, curling his tail against him as he glanced around at his friends. They looked cold and miserable, exactly how he felt inside.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Olien reached down again and started to rub Adrian's head a second time. He thought the fox was rather soft, and the fur made him feel warmer, even if it only touched his hand. He thought that maybe Adrian would be comforted by the pets, so he was perfectly content with rubbing the fox's head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:13 pm

Lay grimaced as she paid for the jackets and jeans and warm clothes. She took them to where everyone else was. "Here. Warm up." She said, handing everyone a jacket or something they could use to warm up.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:22 pm

((I don't really want to post be the roleplay must go on! *dramatic pose*))

Olien carefully put the jacket on backwards. Then he tucked his wings in and covered the remaining cold spots. He glanced back at his tail and realized it would do well for a nest. But now was not a time for nesting. Now was a time for escape.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 pm

OOC:: -Nods in agreement-

BIC:
Adrian watched the jackets being handed out and yawned and sat up. He waited patiently for them to notice him or let him know what was going on. He sat with one paw held akwardly off the ground, it still hurt, a lot. He yawned again and wrapped his tail around himself. He glanced over at Oilen, wondering what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Olien glanced to the fox and smiled. Once again his hand returned to Adrian's head. He flexed his fingers and moved his wrist in unison, giving the fox a good rubbing scratch.

((That feels short and I freaking love foxes!!! Why must people yaunt me with their adorable pet fennic foxes?!?!?!?!?!!? Seriously, there are pplenty of videos on You tube.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:40 pm

OOC:: Adrian odviously enjoys the attention.

BIC:
Adrian sighed and moved closer to Olien, loving the attention he was getting. It was strange, normally he'd be avoiding this kind of thing, but it felt good. He yawned a bit and rested his head on the ground, careful to avoid jostling his injured paw. He glanced up at Olien, attempting to smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next