Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)

Go down 
+4
Phantom
elastic
DemonHirugi
Vampiressqueen16
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:47 pm

The panther growled, jumping out and landing right in front of the men. They screamed like women and fainted, falling onto the snowy grass. The panther gave a feline-liek grin and gestured to the only human left, Cade, with her paw, then to the men. Meaning for him to get the money from their pockets.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Adrian had hung back, knowing h e would just get in the way. Once Lay had done whatever it was she had, he hobbled forward, careful not to put anyway weight on his injured leg. He sat down, looking around for Cade, he doubted the boy would be ever to get the money from the guys on the ground, his long, dangerous claws would proabably get in the way. He sat, curling his tail around him, twitching it upon occasion. He glanced around the deserted streets with wide, mistrustful eyes. He wasn't a big fan of being exposed like this.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Serulean glanced around and took off into the sky soaring above the buildings until she saw the others from below with her keen olive eyes. She settled on the edge of the building glancing from side to side wacthing any movements in case they will have to scram at such a short notice. Serulean huddled down in her thick feathers and glanced from side to side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:27 pm

CAde shrugged. He had gotten used to his claws, and slashed the men's pockets, catching their walelts in his hand. He smirked. "Id say we'll be able to live like roylaty for a while on this much cash."
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:31 pm

The panther rolled her eyes and became Adalea again. "Give me these, please." She said, taking thje wallets from his hands. "First we have to fix Adrian's arm. Then we buy warmer clothes, then plane tickets." Adalea said to everyone, looking around. Someone had heard the men scream and they were coming down the sidewalk. Adalea cursed. "Let's go." She said, quickly morphing back to a panther, having stuck the wallets into her pocket so they would be there when she morphed back. She growled, telling everyone to come on.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Adrian sighed, exahsuted. He began to follow after Lay, limping painfully all the while. Sighing internally he kept his eyes on Lay trying to ignore the throbbing pain. He wasn't sure if it was worth changing back yet, he still didn't know how much damage he had done shifting into his fox form, and he didn't want to risk changing back just yet. He figurered Lay would come up with something to help him out eventually.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Cade decided agianst changing into a snake as he hadn't yet, and had no idea of where his claws would go, and he wasn't going to risk internal damage. He merely ran after the others.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:48 am

Tera stepped forward a bit changing so that she could speak "That doesn't mean we can spend it all" she hissed "We need food, and clothing" she paused for a moment "Not to mention the plain tickets" She tensed, hearing voices "Come on guys, someones bond to have heard that scream"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Cade nodded. "Let's go, then!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Serulean's eyes narrowed then she took off from the building, following after the other sin the dark sky. she beated her large wings quietly glancing down to watch the moving figures. She kept a careful eye to see Adrian limping and she stood in mid-air flying for a bit to see how far the humans were close to them.
'We've got to pick up the pace or find a hiding spot for a while, Adrian won't be able to keep up this long...unless one of the others offer to carry him.' she thought glancing down at her sharp glistening black talons. Serulean continued to follow after them listening to every sound and trying to watch every movement from the sky.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Adrian sighed mentally, his entire side was throbbing now but he was trying to keep going, even though it was hard. He hobbled along, slowly falling behind the others. He sighed and eventually stopped, giving up. He would just slow them down anyway. Glancing around he saw a bush nearby and he made his way over. After some struggling he finally made it inside, curling up as small as he could in the dense bush. He doubted that anyone could actually see him from the outside. He sighed mentally again, doubting that he'd ever see his friends again, considering that by now they were probably long gone. He knew he would have a hard time finding them again, especially now.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:24 pm

"I jusssst had an idea. Everyone but Adrian sssshift back to human, we could ssssay that we were out here, taking a hike, and the guyssss who took out thosssse dudessss attacked usssss and hurt our pet fox. We could play up the sssssympathy, ya know?", Cade suggested as they ran. "We ssssstay close to the sssshadowsss to hide the mutationssss..."
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Terra, still in human form raised an eyebrow "Who has a pet fox?" before changing back. She had stayed behind to wait for the others to head off, and headed to were she thought Adrian had gone. She looked around, smelling him, but not seeing him. She growled, looking around and then barked her disapproval of her inability to find him. She sat down, human again, and called out "Adrian? Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Adrian heard Terra and poked his head from the bark. Yipping he tried to get her attention while struggling from the bush. He limped over to her, seeing her sitting not far away from him. Sighing he sat down next to her, wrapping his white tipped tail around him and sighing again. He didn't want to risk shifting back, the prospect scared him more then ever now. Although his paw felt a bit better now, it still hurt more then he cared to imagine.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:54 pm

Terra looked over as Adrian yipped, smiling slightly as he sat beside her. She scratched her head, thinking. He wouldn't be able to follow them, but they couldn't leave him. She thought for a moment longer, before deciding on something "We need to get you something for your arm..." she muttered, stating the obvious. She looked around, digging her hands into her pockets and coming out with some money that they had stolen from the two men. Shifting the bills between her fingers she nodded determinedly "Come on" she said, scooping Adrian up. She hoped that there would be a pharmacy near by, 'They're open late right?' she thought to herself, hoping that she was right.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Adrian mentally gasped when she scooped him up, his head spinning. He really did need something for his arm, but he still wasn't going to shift back, not until his arm was fully healed. Her arms were warm, which he appreciated it. He yawned, exahusted after the running, well limping. Shifting in her arms, he tried to get comfortable, which he doubted he could. He yawned again, black tipped ears flickig forward then back, listening for any suspicious noises. He wondered where the others were. Sighing he closed his eyes and fell into a light sleep in Terra's arms, content and feeling safe for the first time in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:04 am

Lay growled and slowed, letting the ones that were humans catch up. She sighed mentally, stopped, and then morphed back to human. Checking her pockets and nodding, she stopped everyone. Her black ears stuck from her orange hair and were already collecting snow. She looked around. "We can walk." Lay looked at Adrian. "Either you can morph back or we can take you to the vet." She said softly. They couldn't take a fox to the doctor. And if they took him to the vet, they wouldn't notice that he was part human at all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:08 am

Adrian's eyes flickered open and he gaped at Lay. He sighed, knowing that it was impossible for him to morph back now. It would probably destroy his arm to morph again. He sighed and shook his head, wondering if she even understood what he was saying. Hopefully Terra did and she could translate. He flicked his tail, not really sure if he wanted either. The vet atleast would have no idea he was part human, but a doctor would notice instantly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:47 am

Serulean circled the air once and she began top descend, once the soft snow crunched underneath her talons and she shifted back to her normalself. She walked towards the other with a blank look on her face and her hands clapsed around her arms as Serulean shivered slightly, she glanced around catiously with her large olive eyes.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Olien swirled in the sky above them. Well, really just a short ways above them. He heard them, and flew down to Serulean's level. He knew she was the only one who could translate his bird speech, so he said, "What about if we said we were gathering something in the woods and saw a hurt fox? We could have been gathering firewood..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:47 pm

"I still vote for posing Adrian as our pet fox and telling the authorities he was injrued by the guys who robbed the dudes that we roobed."
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:53 pm

"They'll remember what happened don't you think?" she paused "Wait. The vets will want to keep him, you know? Release Adrian somewhere far off." she paused "Plus, a vet is just as capable as seeing through this as a doctor." she shook her head, "Maybe we should just try and take care of him our selves." She looked down "What do you think?" she asked, eying Adrian's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:56 pm

The fox shrugged his good shoulder. It was odd for his friends to be talking about him over his head. He sighed, his shoulders slumping, he was exahusted again and glanced up at Terra, at least she was acknowledging him, which was nice. He twitched his tail and curled it around him, letting them decided what to do.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:04 pm

Olien sighed. "I could find something to bandage it up better than a jacket somewhere around here. A long strip of cloth or several small strips and warm water would do fine." he said, ruffling his feathers. He attempted to preen his wings, but it's hard for a bird to do that in flight.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Lay chuckled. "No. A vet won't notice because when we morph, we become complete animals. A doctor would notice because of the racing heart, the ears, tails, wings, whatever." Lay looked at Adrian. "Our best bet is to take him to the vet and take him if we can, if they say they have to release him, we'll find a place we can meet him." She blinked and then locked her eyes on Adrian again. "What do you think, buddy?" she asked. "Blink once for no and twice for yes." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: