Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Trapped

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
x_fire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:04 pm

"You know what, you both stole my marshmellows" She said, trying to snag the bag and promptly falling off the log she was seated on.
"Shoot" She hissed, sitting up. She sighed and stood up, brushing off her sweats.
"That hurt" She muttered, staring at a small cut on her palm from where she had struck a rock.

Adrian snarled, hearing more voices now. He was used to silence and solitude, and this constant noise, constant talking was grating on his already frayed noise.
"Shut up" He snarled, not sure if he was talking to himself or the others. He growled loudly, dangerously, the sound echoing around the clearing.

Sara gasped a bit when a loud growl sounded.
"Wh-what was that?" She breathed.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Echo laughed and stood up as Sara grabbed for her, then froze at the sound of snarling. She turned toward the forest surrounding them. "Well, that was absolutely frightening." Echo said, slowly looking around. "See, I would say we should leave. But that is a frickin huge mountain and it took us almost all day to get up here." She bit her bottom lip, looking around again. Scarred? Not so much that I need you. Her other side just laughed.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Andrew laughed, clamping his mouth shut when she fell, soft muffles of laughter still escaping. "You hurt your hand" he pointed out, "Want a band-aid?" he smiled softly again, a growl reached his ears, "What in the- What was that?" he asked, looking around nervously, and without realizing it moving a bit closer to Sara in a protective motion.

Rustlyn was startled by Adrian's snarl but kept her rigid figure, "Shoot, the humans heard" She thought to herself "Well... it was going to happen sooner or later" She pursed her lips and listened to the human's responses, she sighed and moved to lean on one of the trees for support
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Sara wrapped her arms around herself. She could feel her heart pinding in her chest, and was freaking out a bit. She moved closer to Andrew, standing next to him now.
"There are no like mountian lions out here, are there?" She asked, her voice trembling a bit. She had camped out her tons before, and had never once heard that noise. She had forgotten the pain in her hand, and was staring, wide eyed around the clearing.

Adrian laughed sadistically as the humans all began to panic. He snarled again, a little quieter this time, but still loud enough to be heard. He began to walk towards the campsite. His mind wasn't functioning correctly, he could tell. He was thinking that maybe the humans could help him, them, get out of this strange, horrifying place.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Rainylynn blinked and her green eyes flashed anger, then it was gone almost as quickly as it appeared. She licked her lips. "Well, they know we are here. Let's finished off." She shrugged. "It's kind of like locking a cat in a cage and then letting a mouse stand in front of the cage and taunt the cat." Then she smiled. "Someone listens to me." She said, following Adrian toward the camp.

Echo looked around. "No mountain lions. Well, there aren't supposed to be any." She bit the inside of her cheek, stifiling a yawn, and her eyes began to water. She blinked back the yawn tears and then star at the path they had walked up.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Rustlyn followed Adrian, careful not to make a sound as she did so. She was interested to see how the events would play out. The humans seemed scared, an appropriate response, most humans would find such a growl terrifying.

Andrew shook his head "No, I don't think there should be any. Besides, that didn't sound like one" His eyes scanned the area of forest where it had sounded like the growl had come from, trying to discern any figure that looked responsible, but it was too hard to tell.

((Sorry it's so short x[ ))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Sara's arm brushed against Andrew, and she turned, a bit startled, yet happy, as she realized how close they had gotten.
"Sorry" She whispered softly, smiling shyly at him. The growl had stopped, but something just felt wrong.
"Oh wow, what if it's like that old legend?" She whispered, shaking her head and glancing at the others"

Adrian stood akwardly on the edge of the camp.
"Maybe they can help" He said thoughtfully. Hidden from view, but close enough so that he could see them all. He wanted nothing more then to kill them, but something told him they could help. "They can help us" He said over and over again.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Rustlyn nodded at Adrian and whispered to herself "Yes, I think they can..." She leaned into one of the trees watching the humans, but still concealed from view. She raised an eyebrow at Adrian's mutterings but decided to ignore it.

Andrew felt a smile twitch as Sara's arm brushed his, he nodded in response to her apology and tilted his head "What legend?" he wasn't familiar with any of the legends, just that the area was supposed to be haunted or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:28 pm

"Adrian?" Rainylynn whispered. "Do you honestly think that? How will those simple minded humans help us? They are nothing but food." She stared at him. "They won'y ba able to help us," she said softly, not loud enough for the humans to hear, as she jumped up into the tree without a sound or a movement of the branch.

Echo looked around. "Now is obviosly not the time to flirt you two." Echo said softly, looking around for some figure she could blame the sound upon.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:33 pm

"The legend about this place being haunted" She muttered glancing around. It was silent now, eerie silent. Nothing, not even the crickets, were making a sound.
"My older brother told it to me" She said, smiling at Andrew, her arm still brushing his. She turned and glared at Echo. "We're not flirting" She muttered, glaring at her friend.

"No they can, I can just tell" Adrian hissed, stepping forward again. He was becoming more visible, and he didn't care. They could help, he knew it.
"H-hello?" He called out in tentitive english.

Sara spun around and staring at the person emerging from the woods.
"Hi?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Echo rolled her eyes. "Whatev-" She was cut off by a guy stepping from the woods. Echo flipepd around. "Hello," she said, looking at the guy. He had long dark hair the hid his eyes and he was tall. She bit her lip and then stepped toward Andrew and Sara.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Rustlyn tilted her head at Adrian smiling at the greeting "And how are you this evening" She felt like saying but let Adrian take over the conversation, emerging stiffly after him, smirking largely and eccentrically bowing to the group.

Andrew nodded and jumped at the 'hellos' "Er... hi" He said, unsure of what was going on. He felt a shiver run up his spine for a moment and he went rigid, 'What is going on?' he thought, confused.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Sara pressed against Andrew, her heart pounding. She jumped as a second person emerged. "What do you want?" She asked, feeling like a moron. He could be a serial killer for all she knew, and she was talking to him. The girl hadn't said anything yet, but she was half expecting her to scream or growl or something.

"I want to go home" He muttered, shaking his head and revealing startling blue eyes. "We need your help" He said, walking closer. He was careful to avoid the fire, not trusting the flickering orange light. He stared, confused, at the humans. They were so alien, yet so familiar.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Echo blinked and the shook her head. "You're kidding me right?" Her bad side and snuck up and had started speaking for her. "Please tell me you are kidding." Her good side had control again and didn't sound convinced.

Rainylynn jumped down and then appeared beside Adrian also. She looked bored, tired, and angry at the same time. Her blonde hair swung in the chilly mountain air. Her bangs now covered one eye and then other was slitted. She crossed her arms over he chest, leanign her weight on her left side, away from Adrian, and then stared at the humans.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Andrew instinctively grabbed Sara's hand as the two came closer, not noticing his action at first "Sorry" He muttered under his breath letting go, then "What do you mean? How are we supposed to help?" He asked still nervous and wary of the two. His head was reeling and he didn't know what to do at the moment.

Rustlyn smiled, at them, examining the group, she twitched again, every fiber in her body told her to lunge at them, but she couldn't, they might be her only way home. Clenching her fists until skin broke, Rustlyn stood rigid next to Adrian, her face still passive.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:51 pm

"Kidding? I'm, pardon me, we're not kidding" He said, taking a step forward. "We're lost, confused, not from here. And now we're asking you for help" He didn't understand why they didn't understand and help. He growled, making the same sound that had echoed around the clearing earlier. He stared at Echo, then Sara, and finally Andrew.
"Please help us"

Sara felt a small tingle run of her skin as Andrew grabbed her hand. She jumped a bit as the guy growled, making the noise that had scared them earlier.
"Th-that was you earlier?" She breathed, staring at him in horror. She didn't think humans could even make that noise.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Rustlyn unclenched her fists finally speaking "We need you to help us. We're trapped you see, and we believe you can help get us out" Wind blew and misplaced her hair, setting it before eyes, with a sweep of her hand Rustlyn brushed it away and stared menacingly at the humans. They were being foolish, why wouldn't they just agree to help? She was itching to lunge at each of them, but the prospect of help was holding her back, if that went, so did they.

Andrew tensed, "Yes but how could we help?" He went rigid at the growl and his eyes widened, could humans do that? Would humans do that? Were they even human? The thought struck him and he examined the three once more, they looked normal enough to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Adrian sighed. "We need you to help us get home" He muttered, looking confused.
"Why do you not understand this?" He asked, tilting his head to one side. He was getting annoyed, they were asking for help, what was so difficult about that.

"Well where do you live?" Sara asked, glancing at Adrian, before turning back to Andrew.
"You see, that's the whole problem, we don't know. We were brought here by some unknown creature. We don't belong here, can't you tell?" He, the male said. His blue eyes staring at her.
"You're not human?" She whispered, stepping back.
"No, of course not" He sneered, glancing at his companions and making a face.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Through the wind the demon had been listening to the entire conversation. Once again his alien hiss ripped along through the air, from a tree behind the group a pair of crimson eyes gleamed in the shadow. Watching his prizes try to bargin with commons for their freedom. Of course he didn't understand, they were free, they could live in the space he provided without worries. He provided them with prey bring common woodland life to the land for them to eat. Yet they wanted to leave him behind, all he'd given them. A liquid shadow hand reached from the tree, then another, together the hands pulled the body from the tree's being. The crimson hating eyes stared at the mortals and his prizes in a dangerous narrowed way. He stayed out of sight, standing still and silent as stone. Watching them from the shadow with a look of dispise. No one would leave here, he wouldn't let it happen. He'd found them, they were his. It was as simple as that. His mouth once more became the only animated part of him as his mouth bared it's fangs in irritation to the new comers. Still, he stayed out of sight, and still he watched. No one had agreed to anything yet, so there was no need to act.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:56 am

"Because they're idiots." Rainylynn said, frusterated. "Why can't you understand that?" She licked her lips. She shuddered as she realized ehr legs were tensed to keep her in her place. She was trying not to lunge at the humans, but it was hard. Her jaw was clenched also giving a high pitched noise to the noises around her. "They can't help us," Rainylynn growled. "They are no more than prey to us." She rolled her eyes, but stayed rooted in her spot.

Echo swallowed. She didn't like these people. Especially the blonde girl. She was vicious and a little more intimidating than the pleading guy. She blinked and locked her eyes on the guy, whom was asking for their help. She blinked again and found the blonde girl was staring at her. Echo took a leap. "Let's start small. I'm Echo. What are your names?" she asked, trying to not make her sile look forced.

"Oh dear God." Rainylynn laughed. "Let's start small." She mimicked. "You couldn't choose someone smarter, Adrian. No you had to choose the dumb teenagers."
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:06 am

"Come now Rainy, she's only trying to help" she smiled reassuringly, at the blond and continued "I'm Rustlyn, nice to meet you" in a formal manner that made it almost cold. She shifted her weight onto her left foot, which was propped back from her right, so that she was leaning away from the teens. She understood that they were confused, but why was it taking them so long to collect themselves?

Andrew tensed at the 'they're idiots' comment, and eyed the girl warily. Seeing Echo had offered her name, he followed her lead "I'm Andrew" he almost added, 'nice to meet you too' in response to the other girl, Rustlyn's, introduction, but realized that the meeting wasn't very pleasant. He shifted uneasily, his gaze darting around the group.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:12 am

ooc: woh! What'd I miss??? XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:15 am

Adrian growled. "We don't really have much of choice" He snapped at Rainy. "We can't just wander around aimlessly for the next hundred years hoping to find someone to help us. They're here, now, and I'm sure they can help" He snarled at her, his blue eyes flashing angrily.
"And maybe if I dunno, you employed some people skills, they wouldn't be behaving like this. You're not exactly being pleasent"
He turned his back to her at thsi point. "I'm Adrian, it's very nice to meet you all. Please ignore her"

"Sara" Sara offered, taking a step back due to Rainy's hostility. She felt Andrew stiffen a bit, and she sighed. She was trying to force herself to relaxe. Adrian and Rustlyn seemed alright, except when they were growling. But the blonde, she was just plain scary.
"A hundred years?" She said, shaking her head, shocked. "What are you?" She asked, her voice breathless.

"Vampires, what else would be?" Adrian said conversationally.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:15 am

OOC: Humans meeting Vampires, pretty much that's it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:20 am

"I have people skills, Adrian." Rainylynn snapped. "Just not stupid people skills. But I'll do my best to be nice." Rainylynn blinked. "The name's Rainylynn." Rainy rolled her eyes and then turned toward the girl whom asked what they were. "Vampires," Rainy and Adrian said at the same time, then Adrian continued.

Echo gaped. "How cool is that!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trapped - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: