Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Trapped

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
x_fire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Sara sighed, her eyes flickering open, and then shutting again. She smiled against Andrew's chest, not sure what was going on with 'them', or if there was even a 'them' at all. She sighed again, biting her lip absentmindedly, a nervous habit that she had had her whole life, and those who knew her well could tell when ever she was stressed.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:21 pm

The demon, for the most part, just watched her. He was quite content doing so, he felt no worries anymore, because he wouldn't let his new sources of entertainment escape, no one would leave. Even if the moon was almost full, he planned to stay this month, just to watch, then head out twice the next to make up for lost time. He had a proper routine, on the night of the full moon he would leave to hunt for more prizes. Sometimes he was successful, and rarely he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Rainy looked at Adrian, biting her bottom lip. "I'd say a few days ago." She said. "Maybe 6, 7 days ago. I'm not sure." She shrugged. "It's not a big deal anymore."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:49 pm

"Oh sheesh, what is going on with me?" Adrian muttered, frowning a bit. He felt awful. "See this is trange, normally I don't forget or miss things" He muttered, rubbing his dark hair and shaking his head, confused.
"I'm really sorry" He sighed mentally kicking himself. Now he was apologizing like crazy, he never apologized, he never had to. Sighing, he stared at the flames dancing in the fire pit, a sour expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:19 pm

"It's all good now." Rainylynn smiled, staring at the flames also, trying to keep her eyes off of the handsome vampire beside her. "I was fuming when it happened though."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:48 pm

(Sorry I've been gone, I've been staying at my grandparent's house for a few days.)

Cal, surprisingly, was oblivious to all that was occurring around him, and had managed to build a large, strong, sturdy-looking wall around the encampment, and was struggling to rig traps to triplines, but was unsuccessful. He gave up the gtraps, and went back to crafting primitive, albeit effective, weapons.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:16 am

"Well still" Adrian said, smiling at Rainy. She had a very interesting personality, and he was enjoying getting to know her. His first opinion of her was all fire and temper, but now, she appeared to have a softer and kinder side. Smiling again, he turned his attention back to the fire, before glancing around and noting the huge wall Cal had made.
"Uh..." He stood up, shaking his head. He couldn't believe the human had actually done it, although he knew it wouldn't prevent him from getting in or out, it was still an incredible effort.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:25 am

Rustlyn, having finally collected her thoughts, decided to head back to camp. Sighing, she got up and walked back, to her surprise, there was indeed a wall around it. Realizing Cal must have gone through with his idea, she raised an eyebrow letting out a scoffing breath. Acting on impulse, Rustlyn brought up her leg and kicked it, watching it break and fall in that particular section, she kept her leg up until it had stopped and slowly brought it back down, entering like the event hadn't just happened. Letting out a deep breath, she sat down on the ground opposite, and watched the fire glow.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:55 am

Cal's jaw dropped as he stared at the spot where part of his wall had stood. In one move, Rustlyn had destroyed the thing that had taken him 3 hours to even get halfway done. "IT TOOK ME HOURS TO FINISH THAT!!!!!!!!", he said angrily.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Rustlyn raised an annoyed eyebrow at him "I had to get in, didn't I?" she asked simply. Sighing, she turned her gaze back to the fire that was crackling before her. She shifted her gaze back to the spot of crumbled wall, keeping her laughter to herself. Flicking her eyes back to the fire, Rustlyn tried to concentrate on figuring out what had happened by the lake, and what to tell the others. She had never been one to raise a ruckus, keeping mishaps to herself in hopes that none would find out. This seemed no different to her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:16 pm

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DESTROY IT!!!!!!!!", Cal said. HE immediately began rebuilding the wall. THis time, he was putting in a door.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:29 pm

The demon narrowed his eyes at the sight of Cal's wall. A low wind related hiss rose from his throat once more. He considered burning it down... but that would not only doom them all, but be a danger to the forest as well. He grumbled to himself and let the piece of wood Cal was holding become the hallucination of a snake about to strike, this one only Cal could see. He grinned and awaited his cries of fear.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 pm

(uh.. .soal, one problem with that post: Cal is using stone to build the wall. not wood.)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:56 pm

OOC: Then we have another problem Sora. How do you find that much stone in the woods?

BIC:
Adrian snarled loudly, annoyed at all the yelling.
"Hey, just because you don't have super sensitive ears, doesn't mean you can start screaming whenever you feel a need to" He growled, standing up and walking over to the wall.
"Also, once again. What is the point of this?" He said, staring at the huge, and in his opinion, useless structure.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:00 pm

(..........theere are vampires and demons and all that sort of stuff in here. compared to that, is it really all that unbelieveable that cal could find enough stone to built a 5 ft wall around the camp?)

Cal looked over at Adrian. "Hey, we don't know what we're up agaisnt here, we want to take all the precautions we can, blood boy.", he said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:05 pm

OOC:: All I'm pointing out is that the demons and vampires are the supernatural, fantasy elements. Besides that, everything is pretty much normal.

BIC:
"Call me blood boy one more time, and I will most definately toss you over that monstrosity" Adrian snarled angrily. He didn't appreciate the nickname, or whatever it was. He rolled his eyes and stood, not far away from Cal, watching him work. It was entertaining, watching the boy. He half smiled, allowing his long fangs to appeare, something he normally didn't allow, but he wasn't exactly feeling friendly right now.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Cal growled at Adrian. "i'd love for you to try to do that.", he said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:13 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes.
"You really enjoy bugging me? Cause I could kill you right now and save everyone a lot of irritation" He growled dangerously. He didn't really understand why the human was taking such offence to him and to none of the others. He leaned against a tree, pondering the question. He wasn't used to interacting with humans, but the others had seemed okay with him. Sighing he watched the human closely, a small frown on his face as he tried to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Cal glared at Adrian, and went back to repairing the wall. He didn't trust Adrian, he just seemed odd to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:24 pm

OOC:; Let's wait for the others now.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:26 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Ooc:...opps. Razz I just figured he used wood...cause well you know you are in a forest, and you'd need a whole lot of material for a five ft wall.... Oh well. XP Ignore it then.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:16 am

Ooc:...bump?
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:19 am

Rustlyn looked at him, a neutral expression had taken over the previous annoyed one "I believe I did. Otherwise, I could not get in." she said with finality before returning her attention to the fire. For a moment she thought, before without realizing her eyes flicked to the direction in which the demon had went, but her view was blocked by the 'wall' that cal was making. "Would you take that down? It has proved insufficient" she paused and muttered "A rabbit could get through that..." "And would you stop calling him that?" It was getting on her nerves, and the feud wasn't going to end very nicely.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:22 am

Cal looked at Rustlynn. "No, I will not take down my wall."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trapped - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: