Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Trapped

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
x_fire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:27 am

OOC:: Yupp Elastic, it's Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:19 pm

OoC: May I go ahead and post intros?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:44 pm

OOC: Of course vampiress.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:45 pm

OoC: You can call me vampy. I don't mind. Until a better nickname arouses.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Another backpack dropped to the ground. Full lips opened and a ponytail shook in its band. The girl flexed her legs. "That was alot easier than I though it would be," she murmured, feeling for the material of the tent. She growled sharply and then dug deeper. She finally was able to pull it out, scattering a few things in the process. She quickly picked up her dropped things, trying not to blush. If you would kill the boys, you wouldn't need to blush. A dark voice swirled through the girl's head. Yeah. Ra-ight. Not happening. A lighter voice fought back the darker one, making it hiss and growl. Come on, Echo. The dark voice said sharply. Echo ignored her spilt personality and then tugged her tent open. Metal clanging against metal wasn't the nicest sound, but Echo decided she would get over it. She glanced around and skillfully put up the tent and then shrugged, pulling her bag inside and setting up the mat she would sleep on. She yawned, but then slid back out to the fading sunlight. She grumbled something under her breath and glanced up as it grew just a tiny bit colder. Sara and Elle were already starting to bundle up, but it would have to get a lot colder for it even to effect her. Echo glanced at Cal and then at Andrew. She smiled at Andrew. Cal could sometimes be a bit extreme. Echo glanced at Cal's disappearing form. "Yes," her 'evil' side hissed out loud, "Go off by yourself. Just so that if anything is out there you will have no chance." Her 'evil' side was very sarcastic, mean, and ironic. After her friend had found out, it had taken some getting used to, but Echo had struggled with it even more than her friends probably had. Echo sighed and flopped down and the ground next to Sara, stretching her long legs out in front of her and leaning back on her palms, thin, tan skin sliding over her hazel eyes as she blinked.

"Rainylynn," the girl cursed herself. "You mustn't be so nice." She growled, flipping blonde hair over her shoulder. She turned and then realized Adrian was standing only feet away. Rainy chuckled, running her finger through her hair, and then walked toward the group of teenagers. She pursed her lips and jumped soundlessly into a tree just before a yummy smelling teenage boy with a pocket knife walked under the tree. She knew the boy had no one of seeing her. Rainy was pretty much a shadow. Rainy licked her lips. The humans smelled so good. But Rainy contained herself, leaning against the tree truck, high in the trusty oak. She crossed her arm, seeing several of her 'friends'. She dind't know if any could see her, but the ones that were looking in her general direction, which was also the direction of the boy, she raised her chin in greeting. She smirked softly and debated whether or not to pounce on the boy just within her reach.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Last edited by sora22 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:36 pm

ooC: yay blacksoal's on! now we can continue...once she's post her bio that is XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Ooc: srry guys. XD I'll post a bio...then read everything post whys. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:01 pm

OOC:: Awesome Soal, glad to have ya back^^
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Ooc: glad to be back! LOL! XD

Trapped - Page 3 Vampire3
Name: Serosaver (Seros)
Race: Grudge Demon
Position: The evil creature
History: To be discovered
Personality: Dark, quiet, cunning and drawn in by terror and misfortune, tends to appear at the time when he's trying to be avoided, unforgiving and grudgeful.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Ooc: k, so after reading this I'm a tad confused, I only see Keith as a creature 'haunting' the area, and the rest of the spookies are camping with the teens? Neutral *ponders this*
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:11 pm

OOC:: I think you mean Adrian...
Also, they other creatures are spying on the teens I think.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Ooc: srry, it's a habit to type Keith. Razz
But all th vampires and such seem to be camping, if you read the intros...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:26 pm

OOC:: Yea, I see what you mean, I'm guessing that they're watching, not camping. Cause the humans are camping.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Ooc: eh, oh well. Smile I'll post my intro soon.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:48 pm

For a while, there was nothing but the wind rustling through the trees, a gentle breeze that ever so slightly rocked the leaves. Only a faint presence haunted the darkness of the forest, a gloomy presence, that told of nothing but danger and misfortune. From the shadow of a tree came a pair of glowing crimson eyes, and alien sounding hiss that could easily be mistaken for wind crept over to forest as it sensed the coming of intruders. Intruders he had no wish to keep on his land. From the shadows gave a hand, at first a liquid black as it dragged the dark for from the ground, then slowly, details could be seen as the shadow receded from the creature. He looked human, he had the body of a young male adult, though on his back were a pair of pitch black wings of shadow. If you were to gaze into the creatures eyes you would only see your own soul, and nothing of his.
The creature stood still, as if he couldn't move, his crimson eyes focused on the ground as he listened to the intruders, a large distance away from him, though he could hear them as if he were standing beside them. Suddenly, there was a slight movement on his face, a frown, which started to pull into a snarl, revealing a row of fangs that would dwarf a vampires. Humans, highly regular and undesirable creatures. He was a collector, and had no interest in having such a regular thing beneath his barrier. Another wind related hiss ripped from his throat as he turned, then moved sluggeshly into the nearest tree, fuzing with it as he listened and waited.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Adrian snarled and sat down on the sand beside the lake. He had given up on the idea of going back to his other side of the lake right now. He was to conflicted, he wanted to go home desperately, but he wanted to know why he was here. He drew his knees to his chest and rested his head on his knees, staring out at the lake. He could hear the humans in the distance, the sounds of their voices echoing around him, irritating him. He didn't know how much longer he could take this, the whole thing was getting to him. He was here with other creatures, but he had never even met them before, which made him wonder where they were from. He sighed, staring across the water and attempting to ignore the humans, their loud voices. He snarled again, feeling miserable.

Sara sighed, staring into the fire. All of her friends had arrived now, which was nice. She loved camping with them, and they always had an awesome time. Smiling she pulled a bag of marshmellow (sp) towards her, and ripping open the bag. "Anyone want one?" She asked, holding out the bag.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Echo smiled. "Sure." She took one from Sara. "Thanks." She said as she began to nibble on the marshmellow's white, fluffy center. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head and almost droppign her marshmellow in her hair. She grumbled, stuffing the rest of the marshmellow in her mouth and then stretching. She licked her lips and smiled at her friends. Her hair swished again in its ponytail.

Rainy disapeared with a blink. "Stupid humans," she cursed, almost a mile away. She was grumbling something as a low snarl ripped from the trees. She turned around, searching for the owner, but to no avail. She grumbled again, biting her bottom lip and glancing around again.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Cal had spotted nothing in his search, and returned just as marshmellows were being offered. "i'll have a few.", he said, grabbing a handle. He ate them, at a moderate pace, savoring the flavour.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:42 pm

Sara grinned at Echo and stretched out, popping a warm, gooey marshmellow in her mouth. She sighed and reached over, snagging the bag from Cal.
"You know I brought these for everyone, not just you" She teased, taking out another marshmellow and sticking it on the end of a sharpened stick.

Adrian stared at the water, once again captivated by the appearance of it. He was having so many mixed feelings, that he was making himself angrier and angrier. The voices of the humans echoed around him again, causing him to cover his ears. They were loud, a lot louder then anywhere else he had ever heard.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Andrew smiled at Sara, tipping an imaginary hat in response to her offer ((He doesn't really have a hat, contradictory to the pic)) "Sounds good to me" he said, and took one. He popped it in his mouth and smiled at the sugary fluffiness. After he had finished he looked around, smiling at Sara's joke and deciding to sit down once again.

Rustlyn turned her back to the lake, a solemn expression on her face. She had wanted to dive into it's cool depths, but the situation would not be permitted at the moment. She sighed and noticed Rainy nestled above one of the humans, biting back a growl she watched her flit away and out of sight. She could hear the human's voices, and a quick glance over told her Adrian could too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Sara grinned at Andrew, a small blush creeping into her cheeks. She had liked him for pretty much as long as she had known him, but had never really acted on it. She pulled her stick away from the flame, and wincing as her fingers touched the hot outer layer of the fluffy marshmellow, She blew on her fingers and waited for the food to cool.
"I love how we completely skipped dinner, and went straight to dessert" She said, nodding to her marshmellw. Smiling she pulled it off, yelping softly, unable to wait before popping it into her mouth. She blushed again as she glanced at Andrew, before she turned her attention back to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Rainy appeared beside the lake. "Stupid humans make for good meals, because no one cares when they are gone." Rainy was mumbling to herself.

Echo laughed and smiled. "I want another." Echo said, stealing away the bag.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Andrew laughed softly, a small frown appearing when Sara got a burn, but it was replaced by his usual soft smile. He nodded at her comment on dinner "We aren't that great of cooks anyways" He joked, stealing a marshmallow from the already stolen bag of white fluff.

Rustlyn uttered softly "What should we do then?" nodding at the group of humans "About them and our... situation" a passive expression on her face she waited for Adrian's input. Twitching slightly at the sound of the human's voices, she was wired tight, with prey right in front of her. But it seemed there situation to peculiar to stick with normal instincts, so she waited.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Echo gaped at him. "You stole my marshmellow. I was getting ready to grab that marshmellow and what did you do? You stole it. That's what you did." Echo teased. Then she smiled. "That was good wasn't. I'm working on it." For once, her 'evil' side was being quite and subdued. Echo guessed she was just having too much fun, maybe her other side wouldn't bother her too much this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trapped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: