Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Trapped

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
x_fire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Cal laughed. "Oh, you'l lsee.", he said, waving his stick at adrian. "I'l lbe dancing on your grave when that dragon turns you into charcoal, blood boy.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 pm

"Stop calling him that," Rainylynn growled. "Before I dance on your grave, human boy." She snarled and then stared at the fire.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Adrian glanced over and smiled at Rainylynn. That was probably the nicest thing she had said all day.
"I can gaurentee that that puny stick would probably fail to rip my shirt" He muttered, rolling his eyes at Cal. The kid odviously believed the lame vampire legends, like crosses, stakes, holy water and garlic, which all would prove completely useless. He sighed and shook his head, glancing at the group of people around them. He was still uncomfortable being so close to so many humans. He moved closer to Rainy, actually enjoying her company for the first time in awhile. He grinned at her, but turned his attention back to the campfire, getting lost in the dancing flames.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 pm

(Uh... he definitely DOESN'T believe those stupid vampire legends. it's just that the stick is very sharp and could easily be used as a weapon against Adrain, as well as anybody in the camp.)

Cal rolled his eyes. He continued to build defenses.(sorry, that's all I got)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:21 pm

OOC:; He might not Sora, all I'm saying is that's what Adrian is thinking. It doesn't have to be true, he can't read your character's mind.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:00 am

Rainy smiled at Adrian, then glanced around at the dark forest around them. She sighed and listened for any sign of intruders or other people. She licked her lips and then watched the fire again.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Rustlyn sighed, a thought ran into her head "Any of you been in the lake over there?" she asked, jerking her head towards the smooth black surface of the lake. She started walking towards it, a shiver ran up and down her spine, for some reason, she loved the water. It felt strange, yes, but the strangeness only added to it. Unhooking ribbons of black hair from behind her ear, Rustlyn looked up with dreamy eyes. The thought of water had sparked her imagination, and she was now living in a world made up of strings of thoughts that raced by in fragments.

Andrew smiled at Sara "I don't mind" he whispered. He himself was tired and if it hadn't been for all the excitement, his eyes would be drooping. Instead, his heart was racing, still. But, his thoughts were racing right past it. The thought of being with vampires still hadn't sunken in, nor had the fact that they were asking for their help. He found it amazing really, a once in a life time chance. He caught himself at that point, he was getting far too excited over something that - he should be planning how to get through unscathed about.

Last edited by elastic on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:41 pm

As he watched his interest grew vastly. He'd watched his prizes many times over, but never had they acted this way, and to something he knew very well would classify as prey. The eyes in the shadow narrowed, though not in a dangerous way, more of an amused way. He, more than anything right now, wanted to reveal himself, only to seek out their reactions and responses to seeing their capture. He hesitated to do so however, it didn't seem like the right time to do so yet. The eyes watched Rustlyn leave, and almost sparkled at the chance. She would be alone, at the lake, and if he revealed himself to her, she would either be dubbed crazy, which would be most amusing, or everyone would panic and look for him. Slowly, as to not alert anyone, his shadow of a form attached to Rustlyn's shadow as she passed, allowing her to carry him alone to where ever she was headed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Rustlyn came back from subconsciousness once she reached the lakes surface. For a moment, her eyes scanned the surface, lingering on the very middle of it. Twisting her mouth into a position that showed her wonderment, Rustlyn looked over to one of the taller trees. She nodded with contentment, and walked over to it, placing one hand on it's bark and tracing it for a minute. Then, suddenly, she began climbing it, until finally she reached a sturdy branch that reached a couple feet into the lake. It didn't go far enough for her to jump straight down, but she could jump out as far as she wanted to go. With a small smile, she started running a bit on the branch at first, a feat barely manageable by even her, and then, sprang off, swan diving into the water. Under water, she heard the loud clap off water against skin that had occurred when she jumped in, and bubbles formed around her. For a moment, Rustlyn floated under water, enjoying it. Finally she resurfaced, realizing that she had forgotten about her clothes 'They'll have plenty of time to dry...' she thought absent minded. For a few minutes she dove under the surface of the water, until she finally had had her fill. Dragging, herself out, she went to lay on the boulders by the shore. Stretched out on the cool surface of the rocks, she gave a content sigh and let her thoughts drift again.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:17 pm

With interest the demon stayed in Rustlyn's shadow, up to the point where she lay content on the boulders. He attached himself to the shadow of a tree, to provide dome space between them. Then carefully and quietly as he could, the sluggish liquid shadow hand reached up from the tree's shadow and gripped the ground, hauling himself from it's depths and arising slowly, his back surfacing first as if he had to push against the tree's shadow to let him go, then the next hand surfaced to help the rest of him up. The crimson blood coloured eyes watched Rustlynn with a look of hate, it wasn't that he hated her, or was even frustrated with her, it was merely a perminante feature of his pale face. Finally he stepped out of the shadow, and stared at Rustlynn quietly, hesitating for a second or two. He weighed the options, the chances, ups and downs, then narrowed his eyes and stepped from the shadow to the moonlight. Looming over her relaxed figure with narrowed eyes, as if he was still in thinking, he made a slight grunt for her attention.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:36 pm

A grunt interrupted her thoughts and Rustlyn opened her eyes to find a figure standing over her. With a jolt she sat upright, tucking her legs under her so that the knees and below were against the rock. Once she had finally collected herself, Rustlyn looked over the figure "Hello," she said, tentatively "A strange greeting... but a greeting all the same" she muttered to herself. Her eyes flashed back to the figure "Where exactly did you come from? More importantly who are you?" she paused and recovered her usual elegant smile "I'm sorry, where are my manners? I'm Rustlyn" keeping her smile, she narrowed her eyes a bit trying to take in his form, he definitely wasn't human, everything about him told her that, but what was? Could he possibly be their capture, but that didn't seem right. Why was he showing himself to her?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:54 pm

For the moment he didn't move, in a way he was surprised at her reaction. His eyes narrowed, as if he didn't understand, then he raised a brow at her. For the most part he didn't talk, not because he couldn't, but because it was a strain to do so. He took in a long raspy breath, as if he planned to talk then let out the breath after a moment. His bat-like wings twitched and he streavhed out a hand slowly. His movents still sluggish, and very inhuman looking. His eyebrow was still raised, because he was still curious about her. Unlike the others, he didn't have a very human appearance, his red snake eyes, large bat wings, and mouth full of fangs gave it away easily. He watched her closely, but still said nothing, she'd asked alot of questions, and he didn't have the energy to speak all the answers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Sara's eyelids fluttered and she sighed, totally content and exahusted, regardless of any information she had just recieved.
"This is so strange" She murmured softly, her head still pressed against Andrew's shoulder. She grinned a bit in her own exhaustion, and she could feel a small blush rising in her cheeks. She sighed again, the smile still on her face.

Adrian watched Rustlyn walk towards the water. Regardless of his intrest in the stuff, he was still didn't trust it enough to actually go in it.
"Have fun" He called, shaking his head and turning his attention back to Rainy.
"Have you been in there yet?" He asked her, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:50 am

Rustlyn set her mouth to a thin line, making a point of keeping it there as she watched the demon. Yes, that was what he was, she was almost sure of it. Her eyes flicked from his face to his black wings, she watched them for a moment before noticing them twitch and seeing his hand stretch out toward her. Now, her eyes went, very slowly, from his hand to him and back again, scrutinizing what the wisest decision would be. For a moment she thought about that, coming to a conclusion, she reached out towards it and placed her hand in his. For a second, her hand twitched away, a small shiver followed it, but she covered it up with a smile. 'I still don't trust him... Nor do I know who he is' she reminded herself coldly.

((I don't have time for Andrew right now. It's the morning and I have to go to school... oh, say now x] But I hope that post will do ))

Last edited by elastic on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:08 am

Rainylynn smiled softly. "Yes. I've been pushed in as well as fallen in. It's alot more fun than I thought it would be." Rainylynn shrugged. "You should try it."She turned to him and smiled again. "It's not all that bad."

Echo's eyes drifted shut. She yawned and then opened her eyes lazily. "I'm going to bed," she muttered sleepily, then she started to her tent. She crept in, curled up, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 pm

The red eyes narrowed once more as her hand snapped away, like the other vampires here, her hand was cold. Though it didn't nearly compare to the ice of his own hand, so in his own understanding, she was warm. He let gravity control his hand, letting it flop back at his side lifelessly. He watched some more, this was an interesting experience for him, because normally he was forced to watch his collect ables from a distance, to interact even shake one's hand, was enough to make him tremendously excited. That did not mean however, that he figured her as a friend or even an acquaintance. All she was, was and object. Somthing he'd found, taken fancy to, and placed in a cage to watch like the rest. He smiled however, mimicking her smile and tilting his head to one side, using this feature only made him look dangerous and out of his mind. His eyes glanced at the campfire as the others continued to talk, making sure he wasn't being watched. Then turned his head back to Rustlyn, and streached out a slow hand to touch her face. It was a cautious and curious gesture. But he was interested in both her reaction, and to be better able to feel her warm skin and hair.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Rustlyn's smile dropped as his hand had. This interaction was odd, but interesting, and she decided to keep with the flow of it. She had noticed, however how cold his hand had been, it was odd, to think that anyone's could be colder than hers. She shivered a moment, glancing at the campsite before searching the forest. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw something moving towards her face. Her first thought was to duck out of the way, but, as she turned her head, Rustlyn saw it was his hand, stretching out towards her again. Still, she wanted to duck away, but, she reminded herself, that she had decided to go with the flow of this interaction. So she let it come, her eyes were level, and she kept her expression emotionless, that was always the best mask.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:07 pm

The demon smiled at her tolerance, it didn't matter how well she could hide her facial expressions, the vibes she let off let him have a general knowledge of what she felt. His permanently hating eyes narrowed once more, let let his hesitant hand lean in and press against her forehead, which was warmer than her hand. He took a half step forward, then let his hand meet her hair, which was softer than it had appeared to him. He took a wad full of it and brought it in to him, her hair was long, so he wasn't hurting her in anyway by doing this. He eyed Rustlyn once more, then looked at the blackish blue coloured hair he held, then let it slid from his fingers. The sluggish hand moved to his face as he drew in the scent curiously. Then once more, let his hand fall limply at his side. The narrowed eyes stared into hers, as if he'd been displeased. Then very suddenly and without warning, he turned and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Now, instead of a simple shiver, Rustlyn felt goosebumps at his cold touch. She permitted him to follow through, and was relieved when he dropped her hair. She inhaled deeply, trying to calm her screaming senses, she let her eyes drift shut for a moment, and when she opened them once more he had begun walking away. 'How odd...' she thought 'just a shake of hands, and a curious touch.' she paused 'I wonder who he was...' still crouched on the rock, she sighed and went back to lying on her back. Even more thoughts, half of which were suspicions, ran through her head. Another sigh, this one heavy, came and she placed her arm over her eyes, deciding to stay in place a while and collect her thoughts before returning to the others 'What should I tell them?' 'Should I tell them?' squeezing her eyes closed as to dispel the thoughts, she returned to trying to figure out who the mysterious figure was.

Andrew smiled down at Sara "It is isn't it? I'm still not sure if it's a dream or not..." he let out a small laugh, deciding to watch the fire a it flickered. His mouth twitched to reveal an interested smile. He sighed and let his hands support him behind his back, leaning against them, and hoping that the shift didn't disturb Sara too much.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:40 pm

"No thanks, never" Adrian muttered, shuddering for effect and sighing. He turned a bit, watching Sara and Andrew, he actually enjoyed people watching, and these two seemed quiet interesting. He sighed, before turning back to Rainy.
"Who pushed you in?" He asked, curiously. Before now, none of them had really talked to eachother before, and he was still getting used to talking to them. He generally avoided talking to others, so this was a big step for him.

Sara yawned, her head sliding a bit lower on Andrew's chest, her eyes still shut. She sighed, content. Her mind was racing, even though outwardly she was exahusted. She couldn't believe that she was this close to Andrew, she had a huge crush on him, and being this close was a big deal. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach, and she laughed a bit at the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:55 pm

He, for the most part, just kept walking until he was out of Rustlyn's sights. Then fused with the nearest tree again to watch both her and the campfire inhabitants. He could sense the confusion and suspicion coming off her, which was most exciting when he longed for extreme reactions. He had no intents of letting any of them go now, not even the mortals. They would be a source of his own entertainment for the time of their short youth. He was pleased also, with the fact Rustlyn had let him touch her. From that, he could generate and exact copy of her for himself. As said before, he was a master of hallucination, and from touching her he'd gather every fine detail needed. Her voice, because she'd spoken to him, the warmth of her skin and softness of her hair, how her clothes fit and all the rest that could be told and discovered with the eye, even her scent, which he had learned from her hair. He watched silently, of course and act like that shouldn't be used yet, it was a future performance, a back up for it he ever needed it. His being shifted down the shadow of the tree, seeking out more of Rustlyn's emotional confusions.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:49 am

Removing her arm from her eyes and sitting up, Rustlyn gazed around the forest and sighed. She was still confused, of course, but now she was angry at herself. She had no real reason, but confusion caused other emotions. Hopping down from the rock, a menacingly sweet expression on her face, Rustlyn, without realziing her act kicked at the rock. The act in it's self did not trouble her, but the fact that she had let herself do it did. A deep growl, though not loud enough for the others to hear came, and she slumped to the ground, leaning against the rock that she had just kicked.

((Eesh... again, not time for Andrew. Sorry Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:47 pm

Rainy rolled her eyes. "You did. Accidently, I think." She smiled at him. "I was standing by the edge and you rushed by, shoving me into the water." She laughed. "It was crazy." She shrugged. "I was angry at first, but got over it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Adrian winced.
"Oh, sorry" He said, smiling akwardly at her. He wasn't used to not noticing people, but he was getting used to it.
"When was this?" He asked, trying to figure out how he had missed her. She was extremely pretty, at least in his opinion, and he couldn't understand not noticing her.
"I feel like a dork"
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Rustlyn got up, and dragged herself over to the lake again, she skimmed her foot across the it's surface and gazed into the trees in front of her where Seros had gone to without realizing the direction, a sad look on her face. She was not sad, however, but her emotions had suppressed and twisted into sadness. She sighed, she couldn't go back to the others until she could pull of her normal passive face and stiff figure. Now, she wore a soft frown and her body was too relaxed. A breeze came, carrying her hair with it, she shivered and placed her hand where the demon had touched her, it had been so cold that the aftershock was still lingering on her skin.

Andrew looked down at Sara, another soft smile played on his face, and he looked up again. He could tell she was tired, and quite content with her position, as was he. She yawned and slid her head lower, and he smiled again at her.

((oi, sorry for the shortness of Andrew's >.> ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trapped - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: