Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Trapped

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
x_fire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:37 am

"But you'll stop calling me blood boy?" Adrian called, a slightly sadistic smile on his face. He agreed with Rustlyn about the wall. He sighed and glanced over at Rustlyn, shaking his head.
"I had no idea that humans were this stubborn" He muttered to her, in a voice so low that he doubted that humans would even hear him, but he knew she would. He glanced over at the wall again, debating knocking it down just for the sheer amusmant of it.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:14 pm

"I head that! I'm not stubborn, I'm just persistent. Also, I'll stop calling you blood boy. But, I will call you bat boy instead."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Adrian growled loudly, annoyed at the human. He had no idea why bats would even be relevent.
"Whatever" He hissed, turning and walking away from the irritating human. He was so tempted to destroy the wall now just to irritate the human now. He turned and glanced back at the wall, contemplating knocking it down now. Snarling loudly he glanced at Rustlyn, "Useless" He muttered, and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 pm

"Destroy it if you want. I put a few traps in the wall, in case anybody tried to destroy it. You're lucky that there wasn't a trap in the part you broke down.", Cal said, glaring at Rustlynn as he said the last part.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:51 pm

The demon watched Cal, Rustlyn and Adrian fight over the primitive wall. He didn't act or do anything to prevent the fight, though he had allowed the air to grow tense in hopes of provoking it into a bigger fight. Being a demon, he tended to love watching others fight and bicker. The demon's position shifted down the tree, watching the girl he'd met with still curious and suspense filled eyes. He'd like himself to at least be known, he'd gone to long gathering things and having them not even know his existence. His eyes narrowed as he watched her, practically at the edge of his seat in wonder about what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Rustlyn laughed "Traps?" she chuckled again and shook her head "So what exactly did you line the wall with?" she asked, getting fairly annoyed at the boy. She was glad however, it was taking her mind off of the lake for a while. She sighed, and yet she couldn't help but think about it. She had decided on not telling the others, they would think her an outsider, a jinx maybe, and she needed them to get out of here. Silently, she put her head in her hands tiredly, trying to reduce the doubts she had about her decision, and the suspicions that clouded the thought of the demon.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Cal looked over at rustlynn and shrugged. "don't remember. Why don't you punch that part of the wlal over there and find out?", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Adrian had decided to ignore Cal now.
"Um, Rustlyn, are you alright?" He asked, his voice soft as he walked over to her and lay a pale hand on her shoulder. She seemed upset or irritated by something, but he didn't want to pry or anything. He glanced at the wall, rolling his eyes but not saying anything. The whole thing seemed ridiculous to him, but he didn't want to make Cal any more annoyed then the human already was.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Raising her head again Rustlyn snarled "Why don't I throw you at it?" the fact that the human had considered talking back to her like that irritated her more than she had already been. Noticing something resting on her shoulder, Rustlyn looked up to see Adrian standing over her "Hm? Oh, I'm fine" She tried to reassure him, and to herself she thought 'I really must be more careful about letting my gestures give myself away' with that, she tried to resume her normal neutral face and body composure.

Andrew looked at Cal, a confused expression on his face. He looked down at Sara and smiled "Odd hm?" he said, gesturing to Cal and the vampires that were fighting him. He gave an unsure expression at the sight of the wall, thinking it was unnecessary and wouldn't be any use.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Seros narrowed his eyes when he sensed her reluctance to say anything. He hesitated to do anything, then in a curious last attempt to push her into saying something. Created an image of himself sitting on the wall. It was nothing but an image of course, if she reached out to touch it, her hand would go through it and nothing more. The copy could not hurt her, it couldn't talk either, only move slightly as he wished it to. It was a hallucination all for her, the others would neither see nor sense it's being. His eyes narrowed as he watched her, this was not only for his amusement, but to satisfy his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Rustlyn sighed, casting her gaze along the wall until she came upon a familiar figure. Her eyes stayed the same but her breath caught in her throat. She leaned back from it 'How did he get in?" she wondered. Looking around for the others reactions, she realized no one else could see him. In fact, they seemed to be looking right through him. This peaked her curiosity, and Rustlyn moved cautiously to the figure. No one seemed to notice him then either, cautiously, and quickly she murmured "Who are you?" she moved her hand to replace some hair behind her ear accidentally bumping into him on the way. Surprise struck as her arm went through him instead of stopping as it hit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Sara's eyes fluttered open and she yawned.
"What?" She murmued, exhausted, a small, frown on her face. She rubbed one hand tiredly over her face.

Adrian frowned as he watched Rustlyn, he had no idea what she was doing, but she looked almost as if she were talking to herself. He leaned forward, pushing off of the three he was using as a back rest and stepped tentitively foward. He reached out, tapping her on the shoulder.
"Who are you talking to?" He murmured glancing straight at Seros, but not seeing him at all. He watched Rustlyn closely a concerned expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Rainylynn got up, stalking over to the part of the wall Cal and pointed too. "This part of the wall?" she asked, running her finger in a circle around the place she was sure he had pointed to. "I'll humor you. Because these traps will do absolutely nothing to us. I'll prove that to you." She growled, annoyed by Cal when they really hadn't been there that long.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Rustlyn's eyes flashed to Adrian, gasping she thought 'Is it an illusion, or I am really the only one that can see him?' her thoughts flashed back to the way her arm had passed through him 'illusion' she settled on. And smiled reassuringly at Adrian. Going back to her seat, Rustlyn's eyes hardened 'A game then? Fine. But only one will play...' growling to herself. Trying to calm herself down, Rustlyn gazed into the fire, keeping her thoughts away from the explosion she was sure she was about to have.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Adrian watched her, go standing and staring at the spot for a moment longer, before shrugging and moving back to his tree. He turned, watching Rainy as well. Cal had odviously annoyed her, and this could prove to be amusing. It was sort of nice to see her temper directed at the human, and not on him. A small, slightly sadistic grin pulled on the corner's of his lips as he watched.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:31 pm

The demon's eye narrowed at her reaction, which he found irritating at her resistance. He watched her expressions, felt her vibs, and hissed. It was soft again, a barely noticeable noise sounding like the wind. The image disappeared, then reappeared standing over her as she sat, eyes narrowed, wing spread almost as if to wrap her up in their dark leather. Once more, it was only visible to her, it wasn't solid, it couldn't speak. It was merely a visual aid, and if Seros wanted, it could move, it could wrap it's wings around her and leave her 'blind', if he wished, as long as she saw it, as long as she was caught in the illusion, it would appear solid to her.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:42 am

Rustlyn sighed, her gaze locked on the fire until something obscured her vision. Her muscles tightened and she clenched her jaw, more out of fear than anything else. 'Pretend he's not there' she thought to herself, trying not to look at him, but failing. It was too hard to keep her vision away from the black wings spread out before her. For a moment she gazed at them, clasping her eyes as shut as tight as she could, trying to block out the image.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:07 pm

The demons red eyes almost glittered in amusement at her response, delighted at her rebellion. It made things interesting, because he knew all to well how a human based creature worked. Slowly, if he kept this up, she'd become paranoid, her mind would create it's own illusions eventually, her mind would go crazed in fear, and she'd snap, all while the others around her watched helplessly because she'd refused to say anything while she was haunted by her own mind. He let the allusion inch closer, the cold of his skin apart of the allusion now due to how close she was to it. Even if it couldn't touch her, she could believe it was cold, and therefore, if her mind believed it, her body would too. The illusion's crimson eyes narrowed, the wings twitched slightly, then beat once, inches from meeting her face. It still stood, still as stone behind her, watching her with a look of complete irritation.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Rusltyn looked up to find that the demon had inched closer to her her eyes narrowed irritated. Suddenly his wings beat and she gasped, managing to regroup herself after a second "What game are you playing?" she hissed, so low that no one except him could hear it. Still, her eyes watched the leather black wings with wide eyes, watching them curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Adrian moved back to the fire side, bored now. He glanced at Rustlyn again, confused by her behaviour. If there was something going on he wanted to know. He moved, sitting close to her.
"What is going on?" He hissed at her, staring at the nothingness he saw around him. There was nothing there, nothing at all. He couldn't see, hear or scent anything and it was begining to aggriabe him. It was almost to quite, to strange.
"Rustlyn?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:23 pm

The figure moved it's head sluggishly to one side as Adrian sat down beside her. Then, sudden;y without any warning, it grinned. Revealing row after row of sharp vampiric-looking fangs. Then slowly, the hand reached forward and went through Adrian's head. Doing absolutely nothing to him, beside freak Rustlyn out. He waved his fingers from the other side of Adrian;'s head, looking over at Rustlyn with the wide, vile looking smile.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Rustlyn watched Seros cautiously, holding in a gasp as his hand went through Adrian's head. She gritted her teeth and hissed back so low she thought it would be barely audible for even him "Nothing." and set her eyes on the demon. She narrowed her eyes at him, suggesting a challenge on her own part. 'This is getting quite annoying, but I mustn't let that out... To anyone."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:25 pm

The allusion watched her calmly, he let his hand slid away from Keith's head, then try something a bit different. It sat down smoothly, tucking it's wings in against it's back, he looked over at her with it's narrowed, serpent red eyes, then grinned and snapped it's fingers casually. Giving a pure allusion of Adrian combusting into flame, of his eyes widening, a silent scream uttering from him. Of course, non of this was happening. Adrian was still sitting calmly beside Rustlyn, unaware of what she was seeing. The allusion screamed again, staring at Rustlynn with wide terrified eyes, then was gone, as if nothing had happened in the first place. Because truthfully, nothing had.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Adrian glanced at them, confused. He felt odd, but that was normal in this strange world. He sighed and looked at Rustlyn again, she hadn't answered him at all which was starting to get to him. He sighed again and slumped forward, his elbows resting on his knees, his chin on his hands. He yawned, something incredibly rare for him, it startled him. This world was so confusing, he had never once in his life felt exahusted, but right now he was more exahusted then ever.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Rustlyn watched the copy of Seros as he sat down, biting back a gasp as an image of Adrian bursting into flames appeared before her. Confused when it disappeared, she glanced at Adrian. Still there. She stood up smoothly giving a relaxes smile at Adrian, "I just need some air" she said, walking over to Cal's wall and kicking it down again. This time a few traps were there, but nothing could actually hurt her. She walked out, away from where she assumed Seros to be and into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trapped - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: