Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Trapped

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
x_fire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:23 am

ooc: alright, I'll make something up and hope it fits =P

bic:
Elle hadn't said anything sense the encounter with the others, she was too scared of it for the time being. She had no idea that they had been watched, and by vampires none the less! She rubbed her arms getting cold and stood by her friends trying to figure things out.

Alex hadn't shown himself until just a moment ago. He had jumped down from a tree and walked over with the other vampires. He, like Elle, hadn't said anything in order to figure out the outcome of the conversation before he did anything. He usually did things like that; he was the type of person that wouldn't do anything unless if needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:28 am

"Yes, you see, we need your help, something is keeping us here, we aren't sure how exactly, but it is. We need your help to get out" she stared at them with certainty as another prominent breeze tugged at her hair and a few of the leaves around them shifted in position. Her gaze flicked to the mountains, then to the forest warily.

Andrew shifted his weight so that he was leaning away from the vampires, the news had scared him, although there was no sense of surprise, they were so odd, he had known they wouldn't be human. He was still unsure whether he should run away from them or not, but something was keeping him rooted to the spot.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:41 am

Sara shuddered a bit, and leaned closer to Andrew.
"V-vampires?" She muttered, shaking her head in shock. That made sense, a lot of sense. They were so strange, almost to perfect.
"So where do you need us to help you get to?" She asked, wondering if they meant like the nearby city.

"Home, which is most definately not this planet" Adrian said calmly, not at all shocked that they were startled. He turned a bit as Alex appeared, but didn't say anything. They had all only just met the others recently.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:53 am

Andrew was startled that they weren't from this planet, he had always thought of vampires as myths, and if they had been real he hadn't expected them to be aliens. 'It just proves how much I know' he thought, his head still reeling "So, how are we going to help you get back to your plan- er... home?" He asked, if they were vampires, wouldn't they have more capability to get out of this than them? If so, why were they asking for help from them?

Rustlyn watched the humans, and again her instincts almost took over. She tried to ignore them, to focus on the noises of the forest, at the moment, the only sound was a chorus of frogs and bugs 'lovely' she thought resentfully before coming back to the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:09 pm

"You know, I'm sure we'd love to help you, but we have no idea how to get you guys to another planet" Sara said looking at her friends with a look of confusion. She was still pressed up against Andrew, she normally would be totally stoked, but she was a bit to freaked out to be aware of this. She was staring at Adrian, he appeared to be the leader, and the least scary, for now.

Adrian wasn't really sure how to react. He had hoped they would be able to help, and he was still convinced they could.
"Maybe you could still help us. We know nothing of this planet, don't know where we are, or anything about the inhabitants of this place, besides the fact that, um, they're edible" He said, looking selfconcious. He had stumbled across some hikers a few weeks previous, and well, they hadn't made it home.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Rainylynn watched the humans. "Very edible." She smiled evilly. "Yummy too." She licked her lips, then was silent as she leaned away form Adrian and then humans both. She yawned, her long fangs revealed and then shut her mouth, smiling again. Then her eyes flickered to the forest behind the humans, then back to the humans, eyes narrowed, no more smiling.

Echo smiled. "Vampires. I mean you only read of those." A little too happy there Echo. You're going to freak people out. How often do you meet vampires? I mean really. There was a dark sigh and Echo looked up again. Besides, I already freak people out thanks to you. Her evil said stayed silent as Echo looked at the blonde girl.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:37 pm

ooc: sorry, doing homework at the same time XD

bic:
Elle took a couple steps closer to her friends. She then glanced at Sara and Andrew before quietly saying to them, "What should we do?" It was the first thing she had said in a long time, and her voice sounded a little off, even for her. She wasn't used to not talking; and normally being as smart as she was she figured that she could figure things out, but that really wasn't the case this time.

Alex glanced at the humans feeling his stomach growl. Oh how he hated when that happened! It's not like it was his fault that beings like these were his diet. He sighed somewhat angrily before pushing the sleeves of his long-sleeve shirt up to about his elbows. He hadn't said anything yet, not really sure if he should be friendly or hostile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:45 pm

((I hear ya movie x[ I'm working on homework too... *sigh* ))

Andrew shook his head "I don't know" He whispered, "I feel like we should help... but how in the world would we do that? And why should we?" He tried to keep his voice barely audible so that the other group couldn't hear, but a small smirk from the dark haired girl reassured him that they could. Right now, he was being torn in half, he wanted to help - this was a once in a life time thing! And he felt like he wouldn't be alive if they refused - but on the other hand, the prospect was so odd, and he didn't have the faintest idea on how to help them.

Rustlyn watched the humans as they conversed tilting her head "Why you should help us of course" She said smiling enough to show fangs, the message was clear, if they didn't help, they'd be dead. She kept her grin as as the boy replied, changing her smile to a small smirk and pretending not to hear him. She was interested to see how the events turned out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Ooc: O_O so many posts... XD I love it!
bic;

From the shadows of the trees the creature watched his prizes talk and attempt to bargain with the mortals. When the conversation started to get uneasy for him he would hiss, and when things started not going the way the vampires planned he would be calm. For now however, he watched, he did not move, nor make a single sound to give himself away, he had no scent, except for the smell of earth and trees that clung to his skin. The crimson snake eyes watched in a narrowed anger, and for a while longer he was still. Then suddenly, he made a move, it was slow and sluggish, as if any movement was a tremendous strain, his hand rose heavily and pointed at the sky while the red eyes watched his prey. He was a demon able to command the power of hallucination, and he was tired of watching this. These commons...the thought they could walk right in and take what was his? His teeth bared as the fire in the camp doubled in size, and from it, was the picture of a firey dragon. It shrieked loudly, enough to hurt the ear, beat it's wings, then was gone with a firey clap of light, leaving nothing but the ashes behind of the normal fire it had once been. The fire had been nothing but a picture, it had hurt no soul, but it was a clear warning. To either the vampires or the humans, whomever figured it out faster.
With that done, the demon turned, then walked back into the tree beside him, dissapearing into the shadow it had been before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:42 pm

((Isn't it glorious? x] ))

Rustlyn almost shrieked as the fire billowed out at them and covered her face, she hated fires. Through her shaking arm, she could see a dragon had appeared, at first, she didn't believe her eyes, but a second later a loud roar emitted from it and it's 'wings' beat. In a second it was gone and she straightened back up, resuming her normal composure. Inside though, she was frightened, whoever was keeping them there must have done that, it had not been one of them, and she knew it was not natural. She shook her head and looked around to make sure that she was not the only one who had seen it, and proceeded to look around the perimeter of the camp, paying close attention to the forest behind them. Nothing. She shook her head again, trying to forget it, they had to try and get out, warnings or not. Letting out a deep breath, Rustlyn resumed her normal passive face, trying to collect herself again.

Andrew was startled when the fire doubled in size, moving to stand in front of Sara. He watched with wide eyes, as the embers formed a dragon, gasping as it roared and feeling his knees weaken. In a second it was gone, and he blinked, rubbing his eyes and the side of his head. "What was that?" He asked, barely succeeding in keeping from shaking. He looked around, trying to discern the source, he was wondering if the vampires had done it, but realized that they couldn't have.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 am

Adrian stared, horrorstruck at the 'dragon' and clapped his hands over his sensitive ears. The intensity of the shriek was enough to drive him to his knees temporarily. Once the dragon was gone, he slowly, carefully removed his hands, shuddering a bit.
"Ow" He hissed, standing up so fast his being blurred. His kind had extremely sensitive hearing, and his seemed to be even worse on this strange planet. He knew the humans couldn't have done anything like that, and he knew his kind couldn't either. He glanced around, tensed, preparing to either attack or flee. He sighed after a moment.
"I dunno" He said, addressing Andew, "Please, you have to help us"

Sara, who had also fallen to her knees when the dragon appeared, rose unsteadily to her feet, brushing dirt off as she did so.
"We'll try" Was all she said. She was shaking, terrified, and convinced that they had to help the vampires. She bit her lip, a nervous habit of her's, and turned to her friends.
"We do have to help them" She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Echo shrieked as the dragon roared behind her. She stumbled backward, tripping over log and flipping, falling on her face. "Well," she huffed after the dragon disappeared. "That fall could've been a little more graceful." She grumbled, dusting off her pants and her shirt, and then finally wiping her face with her hand. "Which of you did that?" she asked, turning to them, biting her lip. She looked at Rainylynn, she wasn't very nice. Echo was pretty sure, if any, it was her. Then she heard Sara. "Yeah. We'll help."

Rainylynn gasped, fallign back a step to get away from the fire. She blinked and then dragon roared, high and loud. Rainylynn covered her ears and grimaced. She stood straigth after the dragon disappeared and, sighing, uncovered her ears. She grumbled a bit. "Not us. We can't do that, despite the mythical powers or whatever your sterotypical planet has come to believe."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:22 pm

His plan, as it seemed, had backfired terribly. Instead on frightening the mortals away, he'd given them proof and reason why they should help his prizes escape from him. A pair of crimson eyes were the only part of him that could be seen from a nearby tree, he was still watching them and still in fury about his failure to deture them peacefully. The eyes narrowed, then were gone for a second. He wouldn't let his prizes go, but he could watch them try to escape and for once in his life, have some amsument for his own. From the shadow of the tree were the eyes again. The fire was gone, so no light stopped him from practically slinking into the clearing disgused as shadow. He didn't move, didn't make any sign. Just watched them from a better view.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Cal, who had been silent for a while, gaped at the dragon when it appeared. when it disappeared, al lhe could manage to say was "Wh-wh-what the hell was that thing!?", he said, terrified. He knew his pocket knife would be useless if he had to kill a fricking DRAGON! 'I'm gonna need to find something much bigger and stronger...', he thoguht, looking around. He found a large, sturdy, thick stick that looked like it could knock out a bull elephant if swung correctly. He picked it up, ready to fight if that dragon came back. "YEah, we'll definitely help.", he said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Adrian nodded, a small smile playing over his pale features.
"Thank you" He said, glancing around carefully. He was wondering who had created the dragon, and if it would come back. He sighed and turned his attention back to the humans and his companions.
"Should we start tonight, or will it be easier for you to start tomorrow?" He asked the humans curiously. He didn't know much about them or their habits, and he wanted to be respectful of that.

Sara shuddered a bit, glancing at Cal with wide eyes as he grabbed a large stick.
"Um, camp tonight and leave tomorrow maybe?" She asked, glancing at her friends curiously. She wasn't sure what they wanted to do, but regardless of fear, she was exahusted and had no desire to hike at night.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:39 pm

"I think we should prepare a wall of some sort, to offer some protection to the camp, so that we can have a base of operations. I'll gather supplies, make weapons, and aid in constreuction of defensive structures. Let's get a move on, people!", Cal said, clapping his hands in the last part to get the others to start working.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Rainylynn burst out in laughter. "Yes, go ahead and do that strange boy with the large wooden stick that you were ready to use of the fire dragon." She shrugged and sat down on the log Echo had tripped over just minutes before.

Echo chuckled at Rainylynn. "She's got a point." Echo said, yawning. "I'm thinking morning, because we hiked all day and I'm exhausted." She looked around. "Anyone else?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:11 pm

"He,y at least I'm thinking ahead!", Cal said. He took out his pocket knife and began sharpening the stick to a deadly point. He poked the tip with his fingers, and smiled when it drew blood. He then began constructing the base of the wall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Sara rolled her eyes at Cal.
"Kay solider man, you can do that. I'm gonna finish my supper" She muttered, letting go of Andrew's hand, after realizing that she was still holding it. Sighing she sat down by the fire, pulling her knees close to her and staring into the flames without actually eating.

The minute Cal drew blood, Adrian turned, his entire being focused on the human. A snarl burst from him as he saw the small drop on the boy's finger. He was struggling with his own feelings at that minute. Everyone of his instincts was telling him to attack, to feed, but he needed the boy.
"Blood" He said harshly, trying not to look at it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Cal looked up at Adrian. He pointed the sharp, deadly stick at him. "Try it. See what happens, blood boy."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes. "You honestly believe that could harm me?' He asked, shaking his head. He was irritated enough at Cal, due to the blood, and now the boy was just bugging him furhter. Rolling his eyes again, he deliberately turned his back and walked over to Sara, sitting next to her by the fire.
"Not hungry?" He asked, tilting his head so he could see her better. She shrugged, "I guess not" She said, smiling a bit at the vampire. He was impressed, she didn't really seem to scared of him, which was refreshing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:27 pm

Cal rolled his eyes. "Just don't try anything, got it?", he said, using a mixture of mud, spit, and leaves to plaster rocks together to form a wall.(Hey, it's better than the stuff termites use. they use mud, spit, and their own excrement.)
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Echo watched them and shook her head. Cal could be a bit... Hasty? That's not a good enough word. There was a laugh.

Rainy laughed again. "Oh geeze. You are just digging a deeper ditch human." Rainy sighed, leaning slightly away from the fire.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Rustlyn, eyed Cal "Watch it, mortal boy" she said, mocking his earlier comment. "Right, so we'll spend the night here and then get moving tomorrow?" she nodded distractedly "Good plan" with a sigh she sat down and placed her chin in her hands. A worry crept into her, what if the being who had been responsible for the fire wasn't stopping with it? She was convinced that their captor had been responsible for it, which worried her more.

Andrew felt himself blush as Sara dropped his hand, for a moment he dropped his eyes to the ground before hearing Adrian his "blood" his eyes shot up to see Cal had poked his finger to a stick 'odd' he thought, laughing a bit to himself. He sat down by the fire, hoping it wouldn't flare up suddenly again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Sara moved closer to Andrew, feeling a lot closer to him that she had before. She sighed a bit and smiled, her eyes half closed as she half-dozed. She was completely exahusted, but terrified to fall asleep. Her head slipped over and rested against Andrew's shoulder, yawning a bit as she did so.
"You don't mind, do you?" She asked, smiling a bit at him.

Adrian laughed a bit. Cal was a bit much, he could tell. He was odviously a woods person, or something along those lines.
"I don't think that barrier is going to do anything if that dragon comes back" He muttered, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trapped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: