Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Only Time will tell.

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
x_fire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Only Time will tell. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:42 am

Korin stood with her hands on her hips, weight shifted to her right leg, and her lips pursed. "What are you doing?" she asked, walking toward the metal thing. "This thing is like a demon magnet." She said, looking at the large building. "A plane could see this thing. Couldn't you take it down? I'm sorry that the woods aren't really your natural 'habitat', but you could atleast try to live like the rest of us." She said, her sarcastic attitude returning with a vengence.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:43 am

"I'm gonna go find some fire wood" Sara said, dusting her hands off on her jeans. She had already half set up her and Terra's tent, and was not looking forward to trying to do the rest. She began to walk aimlessly down a small path, looking around for some twigs or something. She didn't really want to be here anymore, she didn't mind helping Korin, but the whole camping thing was getting to her. She bent and grabbed a small log, before continuing on her walk.

Xayden glanced over at Korin, impressed.
"Well said" He muttered, smiling a little at her. The palace was a bit much, even if it was safe. He nodded to Sara as she went to find fire wood, at least she was doing something useful.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:47 am

Aldo saw Sara leave the site. He thought now maybe would be a good time to find out what was going on exactly. He silently dropped down from the tree and began following her. He stayed in his human form just incase if he was seen he was hoping that they might not think he was a demon, but usually that was hard to pull off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:49 am

Korin smiled at Xayden and then shook her head, walking back towards her tent. If she couldn't do anything, she could read. She a few strands of hair from her face and then crawled into her tent. She sat, cracking open her book, and began to read.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 am

Sara sighed and stopped walking, she was in a small clearing. She leaned against one of the trees and knelt down, sitting on the hard ground. She pulled her knees to her chest and sighed, enjoying being alone for once. Lately she hadn't had much time to herself. She was usually being attacked, or surrounded by people. She sighed again, and leaned her head forward, resting it on her knees. She sighed, letting herself relaxe, if only slightly for the first time in awhile.

Xayden sighed as Korin disappeared into her tent. She read a lot, he figured it was cause she couldn't really do much else with them being on the run and stuff. He sighed and stood up, begining to set up the protective barrier, although he left a small gap for Sara. he didn't want to leave her out there, especially if some demons should up.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Korin yawned, stretching her arms over her head. She was tired of sitting in the tent. She wandered out into the clearing and saw Xayden putting up the barrier. She shrugged and lied down in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Ooc: sorry I had to get off quickly. Now I'm on my itouch so my posts will be pretty short.

Bic: Aldo saw the girl go and sit down in the clearing and curl up around her knees. He glanced over at her curiously for a moment before walking over. Instead of saying something like who are you or what are you doing he asked, "Are you okay?". He smiled at her trying to seem nice so she wouldn't attack him or something
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Sara yelped as Aldo appeared, well not so much appeared, startled her.
"Oh, wow, sorry" She muttered, standing up quickly.
"Um, yea I'm fine" She said, shrugging her shoulders. She wasn't about to spill her heart to some person she'd never seen before. She brushed her hair behind her ear and smiled, although it was forced. She glanced at the guy, he was incredibly attractive, and he actually did seem to care, but she had no idea if she could trust him. Xayden had her so worked up about demons that everyone was making her jump.

Xayden stood up and glanced around, Sara hadn't returned yet, and he had to finish the barrier for it to work.
"Oh well, I'll just have to let her in" He said, shrugging and completing the spell. Now Sara would have to be let back in.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:57 pm

"Thats good, and sorry I scared you. I forgot that with everything going on it's hard to feel safe." Aldo had said it somewhat quickly; half of it he had actually meant, the rest he had made up. He couldn't feel any safer than he did just now. He then said, "I don't mean to pry, but what's a girl like you hanging around here for?" He was pretending to be concerned of demons being around or something.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:01 pm

"Oh, I just needed to get away from my, uh, friends" She said, smiling.
"Don't worry, I'm a little jumpy these days" She said, shrugging. He seemed really nice, but at least he cared.
"I don't mean to pry either, but what are you doing wandering the woods alone?" She asked, brushing her hair from her eyes again. It was a bit windy, so it kept blowing around. She glanced at him again, smiling a little. She rubbed her arms a bit, and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:10 pm

"Oh I was just looking for my friends, you see they went missing a few days ago. And I'm kinda starting to believe the worst, but you never know." He shrugged afterwards and glanced around. He had made that up, but it's not like that really mattered. He then asked, "Do you happen to know your way around here? I forgot to keep track of where I was going and got lost."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:14 pm

"Oh? Um, not really actually" Sara said, blushing. She glanced around, realizing she had no idea where she was either.
"Drat" She muttered, "Well I hope you find your friends" She said, not really sure what to say. She glanced around again, her stomach feeling weird, like she had butterfiles.
"I have no idea where I am" She said, smiling embaressed. Xayden would kill her for getting lost, especially since now he had probably created the barrier, and she was stuck outside, and them inside.
"He's gonna kill me" She said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Yakun and Keegan sat far away from the others, under a large tree, both In their human forms. They were reading something, something In runes that no one else would understand. They were muttering things to themselves.

~There something. >.>;~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Aldo laughed a little at how the two of them had gotten lost. He then said, "Well we should probably find a way out huh?" he paused looking around before hearing her. He glanced at her curiously and asked, "Whos going to kill you?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:26 pm

"Oh, um, Just kind of like our camping guide, he's always lecturing about stuff like this" She said, smiling. She wondered how this guy would react if she told him a vampire would kill her for getting lost. She laughed a little at the thought, and realized she didn't even know this guy's name.
"Wow, I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Sara" She said, smiling.
"You know, I don't really mind being lost right now" She admitted blushing lightly.

Xayden glanced over at Keegan and Yakun.
"You guys alright?" He asked, wondering if the shadow transporter had done something to them. He hadn't really seen them since the fight, and he hoped Yakun was doing okay.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Terra glanced around the camp site, raising an eyebrow at the palace that the two boys had conjured. It was far too large and noticeable, but she let the others handle that. A quick sweep around found Sara had set up half of the tent, and went for a walk, and that Xayden had just finished putting up the enchantments. She sighed, not feeling like putting up the tent, but waving her hand and watching as the flaps locked into place.

She sat down, by a tree, a bit tired from no sleep. Mumbling caught her ear and she turned to see Yakun and Keegan bent over something that she didn't quite understand. Sara was still no where to be found, even though the perimeter shield was up. Using a stick, Terra scratched images into the ground with boredom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Xayden glanced around the camp, sighing a little when the siblings didn't respond. He glanced around and walked over to Terra, sitting down next to her.
"Hey" He said softly, looking over at her drawings. He didn't want to seem mean or scary and he had never really spoken to Terra. He looked around to see if Sara was back yet, but there was still no sign of her. He shook his head, and let his gaze settle on the palace.
"So much for roughing it?" He said, rolling his eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Terra nodded, at him when he sat down, erasing the drawings and looking up. She had never really talked to Xayden, it seemed odd now. Since they were traveling together, that they had never conversed. She sighed "I know what you mean..." she grumbled, glancing at the palace disapprovingly. Sure it was safe, but it acted like a beacon for the demons. She glanced around nervously, making sure there weren't any around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:58 pm

"It's weird, isn't it? That you and I have never talked?" He said, shaking his head and brushing back his blonde hair as the wind ruffled it. They had been traveling together for a long time now, fighting together, training, saving lives, and yet he had only really talked to Terra in the passing. It was the same with almost all of them, except Keegan, Yakun and Korin. He smiled a little, embaressed by that. He had just never been very good at talking to humans, they were a bit foreign to him. He was used to dealing with demons and being around his kind, deep in the underground. Now he was in a world with humans, which to his disgust and annoying, was basically his only food.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Korin yawned, strtching her arms over her head. There was laughing. Korin sat up. The laughing was drunken, teenage male laughing. Korin got up anf saw that the humans easily stumbled into the barrier. The guys smelled of beer and they approached Korin, running a finger over her cheek. She slapped away their hands. "We'll give you 1000 for this one," one of them yelled to Xayden. Korin laughed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Xayden stood up, an angry, glowering expression on his face. He walked over to Korin, and pulled her, roughly, away from the guys. Muttering something in his own language, he placed himself in front of her.
"I strongly encourage you to leave, now" He said, his voice rough, and his eyes cold. He glared at the teenagers, his whole body langauge was warning him away. He felt tense, angry. The scent of alcohol was strong, over power, and he despised drinking.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:23 pm

Korin stumbled back, but was used to it and caught herself. "Dude," one of the guys said, "That is a great deal." He winked at Korin and Korin just laughed again. "Right."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 pm

"I had no idea you could buy and sell humans" Xayden said, arms crossed in front of his chest.
"As I said before, leave now, or I will personally make sure you leave in a body bag" He snarled, eyes turning a very dangerous red colour. He smiled, although it was more of a grim and sarcastic.
"Leave" He said again, harsh.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:32 pm

"He doesn't want to buy me, Xayden." Korin said harshly. She raised an eyebrow when the guys didn't move. Just laughed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:35 pm

"Then what? Oh never mind" He stepped forward and grabbed one guy. Lifting him easily and tossing him, hard, out of the campsite. He was careful to not send the guy flying to far, but far enough to hurt him and make a point. He turned to the others guys.
"Are you leaving yet?" He hissed, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Time will tell.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next