Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Only Time will tell.

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
x_fire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Only Time will tell. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:28 pm

(What's happened while you were leaving me behind?)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:22 pm

OOC:: Not a lot. Sara is lost with Aldo, Terra and Xayden are talking. And Korin is laying on the grass reading.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:01 pm

ooC: finally I'm able to get on long enough to catch up with stuff! Yay! ^^

bic:
"Ahh so you like being on your own then?" Aldo asked her curiously before adding, "Cause I can leave if you don't want me here. I don't need to be a burdon." He didn't want to have to go though. He knew his friends who were also demons were with the group Sara was traveling with, and he wanted to know why. He couldn't just barge in there all demon like and not expect to get hurt. He needed a different way around.

Raine glanced around boredly. She didn't really know who to talk to seeing as Sara wasn't around. She was beginning to get worried about her though being by herself; all those demons were out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:43 pm

"No, it's fine, stay" Sara said, smiling briliantly at Aldo. She may not like a lot of company, but his, she could most definately tolerate.
"You're not a burdon at all" She said, smiling again, and brushing a peice of dark hair from her eyes. It wasn't that she liked being alone, but sometimes when traveling with Xayden and all them, she got stressed.
She sighed and glanced around, it was fairly windy, the wind was blowing around her and Aldo, sending her hair flying into her face.

Xayden glanced around, seeing that Sara had still not returned. He frowned, but made no move to leave. If he left, then both he and Sara would be trapped outside the protection circle.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Korin glanced around and sighed. She blinked and locked her eyes on a appearing shape. "Dang," she hissed. But it wasn't a demon. As she stood, she noticed, she was imagining it. She sighed and shook her head again, happy it wasn't real. She looked around the campsite and blew her hair from her face. She glanced down at her wrist, spotting a purple hair thing, and pulled her hair back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Ace had been reading his novel for a while, and eventually clsoed it, done. He made it vanish. Now he had nothing to do. Seth sighed as well. He had nothing to do, either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Time will tell.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11