Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Only Time will tell.

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
x_fire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Only Time will tell. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Korin glanced at Xayden, but then felt tugging on her arm. "Guess that why your guys are here, huh?" Korin said softly. She stepped back and then behind Terra and Sara. "Well, let's go." She said, starting off in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:15 pm

"Yes, that's our job, protecting you from the slightly psychotic vampire" Sara said, taking another step backwards. She knew her power would do nothing against Xayden if he decided to attack. She yelped a bit as Xayden turned towards them, his dark eyes red.
"We should get out of here" She muttered, staring in horror at the vampire. He was staring at them with such hunger.
"This is bad, really bad" She muttered, standing next to Terra and staring at her worridly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Korin gasped as a demon flashed before her eyes. It growled and snapped at her neck, but didn't touch her. "Everything just decides to go wrong at the same time." Korin growled, looking at the girls. "Well? Are we going or what?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 pm

"Of course it does. Hurry" Sara said, rushing down a path. She figured that they had all seen Xayden cast the spell thingy enough that they could fake it.
"Come on" She said, jumping back as the vampire lunged at her. He missed.
"Damn" She muttered, grabbing Korin, and gesturing for Terra.
"Can we start running now" She said, watching Xayden cautiously, as well as keeping an eye out for more demons.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Korin grumbled something under her breath. She took deep breaths and then watched Xayden carefully. She hdan't known him to be so, vampiric. He'd had never lost control with her around. He was too afraid he'd kill her. She took a deep breath and started away from Xayden. She hoped he wouldn't lung at her, but if he did, which she doubted seriously, she would have no chance.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Seth and Ace backed away from Xayden slowly. Seth brought up 20 of his shadow soldiers and had them surround XAyden- not to attack him, no, but to provide Xayden with a feast to relieve him of his hunger.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Xayden snarled and attacked the shadow men, making short work off them. He snarled again, turning and looking at Seth and Ace. The shadow men weren't enough to actually help him, but they gave him a minute to clear his mind.
"Would you all run already" He snarled, growling at them. He needed them to get away from him, and fast.

"I agree, run" Sara said, staring at Seth and Ace. She knew that they might be able to stop Xayden temporarily, but if he decided to attack them they were in trouble.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Seth growled and shook his head. "No. I won't leave.", he said stubbornly. Ace nodded. "Me neither."
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:49 pm

"Don't be so stupid" Terra snarled at the boys "Just get out of here so he can feast!" She hissed flinching as Xayden attacked the soldiers, she turned towards Sara and Korin running after them. She glanced back at the boys "Come on..." She hissed, stopping to wait for them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:58 pm

"I'm with Terra, I say we listen to Xayden" Sara squeaked, watchihg as Xayden ripped apart the shadow men.
"Come on guys" She muttered, wincing horrified.

"Just leave, I'll catch up with you" Xayden snarled, staring at Ace and Seth.
"Please, I don't want to hurt you, any of you. Protect Korin" He said, snarling as began to lose himself again in the blood lust.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:59 pm

"Don't wait for them," Korin said. "They're being stupid." She went back and grabbed Terra's wrist, pulling her along with her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:29 pm

Ace sighed and nodded. Seth eventually agreed as well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:38 pm

"Good" Sara said, releived. She liked Seth and Ace, and would prefer to not seem them torn apart by Xayden.

Xayden sighed in reliefe and moved away from them, disappearing into the woods. He could scent some campers nearby. Smiling crazily he limped towards them. Sounds of screaming were heard loudly through the air, and then there was silence.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Seth wrapped himself in darkness, and Ace in wind, so that niether could hear the screams.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Korin glanced around at the screams. She sighed and stopped running. She turned around and faced Terra and Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Sara winced and covered her ears, and looked at Korin cautiously
"So this is akward" She muttered, staring over Korin's shoulder and watching as Xayden came from behind them. He was covered in blood, but looked a lot more sane.
"Sorry" He muttered, looking down at the ground, ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Korin turned around. She shrugged and walked away. She knew what it was like to desire something so much it makes you angry or crazy. She went through it everyday. She often said, "Please don't hate me because of my supeior intellect and sarcastic manner." It was just how she was and if people couldn't deal with that, they could go away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Xayden sighed miserably as Korin shrugged. He was inturrpreting her body lanugage as if she were angry at him. Sara smiled, although weakly, and the two guys were wrapped in their magic. He sighed again, and winced. He could feel himself healing, although it would take awhile, he was getting better. He glanced around at the area they were in, it would do for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Korin walked over to where she had dropped her backpack. She slung it over her shoulder and walked to a spot where she would put her tent. She started struggling with the tent. She finally put it up and crawled inside, laying out her mats, and then setting her backpack in a corner. She came back out and looked at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:35 pm

~I think I'm just gonna drop.
I have no clue on what's going on or what the heck to post.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:38 pm

OOC:: Don't drop titan, nothing really has happened. They're all just at a new camp site. Just post about that, like setting up a new campsite.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:06 am

Ace and Seth used a strange mixture of hardened wind and shadows called taintanium to create a palace. "Korin, I believe you should stay here. You are incredibly valuable, after all."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:01 am

ooc: woh I missed a lot too! XD

bic:
Raine watched the whole thing happen again. She hadn't done or said anything, practically missing a whole nother event. She sighed shrugging it off before following after Korin's idea. They needed to camp out for the night and began to unpack. She had made a small tent and looked at it happy that she was able to make it.

Aldo had somewhat freaked out when they had transported somewhere else. He at that point had climbed up a small tree, not out of fear, but because he felt like he had an advantage while he was in trees. He laugh seeing the vampire go slightly insane. He was enjoying watching them, much more exciting than his post. Although thinking of that, seeing as he had gone missing now, others would be searching for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:43 am

Xayden sighed and flopped down on the ground. He wasn't really sure what had happened exactly, when he lost it, he tended to black things out, espeically when it involved a massacre. Not that he didn't realize what he had done, he just prefered not to remember. He sighed before sitting back up and gaping at the palace Seth and Ace had created.
"What is that?" He asked, his voice monotone. They were trying to remain inconspicious, that thing was like a demon managnet.

Sara sighed, and began to set up her and Terra's tent, again. She flicked her fingers and the tent poles came over to her, floating beside her. She smiled a bit to herself, and nervously glanced around. She gazed a little at the palace thingy that Seth and Ace had made, and rolled her eyes.
"Did you guys forget the idea of not being found?" She asked shaking her head a bit. She was pretty sure that every hiker, demon, and plane in the area would be able to see that.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:40 am

Raine left her tent looking up at the palace. She then said, "Come on guys. We really are gonna be found quick if that stays up." she realiEd that was the first thing she had said in a long time and felt a little weird after it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Time will tell.   Only Time will tell. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Time will tell.
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next