Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:00 am

"Yes, we're staying the night." Carlos murmured, watching as Sven went off to bed, followed by Chris.
"Alexi, Maria and the twin will be here soon I'm sure." he said with a tired sigh before tugging Sami upstairs, letting Demitri and Kristen have a moment to themselves.

----

Maria frowned before listening to the voice mail. She could hear in Carlos' voice how tired he was. Whatever had happened, it was serious if Carlos was exhausted.
"I'll wake the twins." Maria murmured, knowing if something happened to Zach, being with his family would help.

----

Maddie gasped as a sharp pain down her side woke her up. She glanced around frantically for a moment, trying to gain her baring. She heard noises downstairs; was that a saw? She frowned as she stood up and looked down at herself.
She was covered in blood. Last night came flooding back to her and Maddie was nearly sick. She tore off her clothes, grabbing a fresh shirt and jeans before going to the bathroom to scrub her hands.
Once she was clean she wandered down the hallway, nearly running into Kristen.

"Morning." Kristen said, looking absouletely exhausted.
"Zach?" Maddie asked softly.
"He'll be alright." Kristen said. "Come on. You can come see him." she said, nodding for Maddie to get the door since Kristen's hands were a bit full.

Opening Zach's door, Maddie sucked in a breath and let Kristen walk in ahead of her.
"Hey," Kristen said, smiling to see that Zach was awake. "Morning buddy. The construction wake you up?" she asked curiously, setting down the glass of water on Zach's bedside table.
Maddie wandered over slowly, putting a smile on her face for her brother.
"Sven's got this medicine you have to take. It's gonna help ease the pain. Good news though, he said you'll make a full recovery." Kristen promised. "You'll have to take is easy for a while though." She knew Zach would probably be a bit confused, what with the amount of morphine Sven had given him last night. So it was probably reassuring to know everything was better than it had been last night.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:10 am

Alexi nodded, looking worried for a moment before grabbing the car keys and pulling his shoes on.
He watched as the twins wandered downstairs, confused, tired and disoriented looking.
"Didn't we just leave Uncle Demitri's?" Serena asked, rubbing her eyes and looking at her parents.

----

Zach nodded, smiling at his mother and sister tiredly.
"Construction for the kitchen?" He mumbled, nodding his own head as if to answer his own question. He sighed, frowning slightly at the news of taking easy but just accepting it at this point. Physical activity seemed rather unpleasent at this point anyway.
He looked at Maddie, seeing how worried she was, even though she was trying to look all reassuring.
"M'fine" He mumbled to her, "Not so bad" He said with a weak chuckle.

Demitri wandered up the stairs, hearing Zach awake and talking to Maddie and Kristen.
"Hey" He said, wandering into the room and smiling. "Nice to see you guys all awake" He said, ruffling Maddie's hair and grinning at his son.
"Hey Dad" Zach mumbled, eyes flickering a bit, already worn out from being awake for a few minutes.
"Hey kiddo, Uncle Alexi, Aunt Maria and the twins are coming over today, help with the reconstruction and keep you company and all that" Demitri babbled, earning a grin from his son.
"Watch movies?" Zach asked curiously, a slighty dazed expression on his face from the pills.
"Of course, I'm going to bring the bigger TV up, and set some stuff up so you can reach it" Demitri said. Zach smiled lightly.
"You wanna stay with him Maddie?" Demitri asked, "While the twins are here? So we can finish the repairs?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:27 am

"I know darling. But Carlos wouldn't ask us to head back if it wasn't important." Maria said, pulling her hair back as they all wandered outside to the car. Nick still looked half asleep, and Maria chewed her lip gently.
"What happened?" Nick grumbled, rubbing his face as Alexi opened the car door.
"We'll find out when we get there." Maria said with a sigh as she slipped into the car as well.

------

"Yes, construction on the kitchen." Kristen said, helping Zach take the pills Sven had prescribed him. "We'll probably be working on it all day so try to ignore the rucus." she said, kissing Zach's forehead gently and standing up as Demitri wandered into the room.

Maddie laughed softly as Demitri ruffled her hair. It was already a mess, so she couldn't care about it. Looking back at Zach, Maddie gave another soft smile. She wasn't going to say he couldn't lie to her, that she could feel how ridiculous hurt he was. She'd let him reassure her. At least he was well enough to talk.
Glancing back at Demitri, Maddie nodded.
"Course." Maddie said and Kristen said she wouldn't have to worry about giving Zach medicine; Kristen could handle that once Alexi got here and Demtiri had more hands to help.

Kristen smiled and gave her daughter's shoulder a quick squeeze before leaving the room.
"Alexi on his way?" she asked curiously.
"Yes." Carlos answered as he wandered out of the room. "Maria just text me." he said with a yawn as he followed Kristen down the stairs to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:39 am

Demitri smiled, kissing Maddie's head and brushing Zach's hair out of his eyes, "I'll get the TV and bring some chairs up" He said, grinning at his kids before heading out of the room. Moments later he returned carrying the large TV from the family room, Zach had a small TV in his room, but it wasn't big enough for the teen right now.
"Here we go" He murmured, setting it up so Zach could see. He also hooked up a DVD player, close to Zach so the teen could work it and handed Maddie the remote.
He disappeared, coming back into the room with the smaller couch from downstairs and setting it up by Zach's bed.
"Here we go, now you're set for company" The dark-haired vampire chuckled and kissed his kids before going downstairs to hehlp with the building.

Sami looked at the wall, they had already begun it seemed, but the entire wall was blown out, so the entire thing needed to be rebuilt.
"Looks fun" She muttered, looking at the project with a sigh. She could tell this was going to take all day, maybe more so, even with vampire strength and speed.
"How's Zach?" She asked, watching Demitri skip down the stairs, looking to be in a way better mood then he had been the night previous.

----

Alexi smiled, watching Serena clamber tiredly into the car. He knew whatever was going on was bad, Carlos hadn't said, just said something bad had happened to Zach. Gods he hoped his nephew was okay, he doubted Demitri, Kristen or Maddie could handle it, if anything happened to the youngest memeber of their family.
"Everything will be fine' He murmured, more to himself then anyone else as he pulled onto the highway, gnawing his lip anxiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Maddie chuckled as Demitri dashed off from the room, only to return before she could sit down with the large TV.
"Sweet." She said, smirking at Zach once Demitri had the whole thing set up. Glancing at Zach once Demitri left, Maddie took a deep breath. She touched his hand gently with a small smile; Maddie's subtle way of saying she was here, just like she'd always be if Zach needed her.
"Anything specific you wanna watch?" Maddie asked, although she knew Zach would probably pass out anyway, she'd put in whatever her wanted to watch.

Kristen glanced up as Sami came out from the room. She nodded. "Yea, it's a project." she muttered. "Biggest one we've had so far. But I doubt it'll be the biggest." She murmured, and Carlos frowned at the shifter. Sometimes, Kristen had moments just like Maddie would; she seemed to know things or understand something they didn't.
"It'll get fixed though." Carlos promised before following Demitri down the stairs to start clearing out most of the rumble.

Kristen gave Sami a light smile though it hardly reached her eyes. "He'll pull through. He could talk a little more this morning so that's good." Kristen said with a sigh. She twisted her hair up as she wandered downstairs, to help with the clean up as well.

Maria frowned as they pulled up to the drive way. Mostly because Carlo's car was horribly parked in the driveway. The rest of the house looked fine though. Stepping out of the car, Maria glanced at Alexi before wandering up to the front door of the house.
"They must have been in a hurry." Nick murmured to his sister, as they walked past Carlos' car. He heard Maria swear in Spanish then, and peeked over her shoulder as they walked inside.
"Oh shit." Nick muttered softly, unable to hold back the curse when he saw the kitchen. Or rather, what was left of it. "You guys mentioned Zach?" Nick asked softly, looking extremely worried. What the hell had happened?

Maria was already asking questions, and Nick tried to listen until he realized that Maria was half speaking in Spanish.
"Mom." Nick said gently.
Carlos sighed, giving Maria a look that clearly said to calm down as Kristen wandered over and explained the whole thing.
"Zach and Maddie are upstairs. You two are more than welcome to join him. I just gave him pain-killer though, so I don't know how much longer he'll be awake." Kristen explained. "But Sven said he'll recover."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Zach looked at Maddie, offering her a small, dazed smile.
"Whatever you want" He muttered, shifting slightly only to wince. "This is gonna suck" He muttered dryly, looking at his sister with a small grin. He could feel how tense, how worried everyone was about him and he hated it.
"Something funny maybe?" He offered, his eyes already beginning to flicker closed.

Sami stared at Carlos and Maria in shock. She had never seen the female vampire just babble before, it was so odd.
'Maria" She murmured, shaking her head as she glanced at Alexi, Nick and Serena.
Alexi was speaking rapidly in Russian to Demitri, shaking his head and gesturing rather madly
Finally, both vampires nodded, and Alexi went over to his children.
"Zach got hurt, rather badly" Alexi murmured, "He'll be fine" He reassured, "It will just take awhile. Maddie's upstairs, watching a movie with him" He said softly.
"Lets go up and see them and then I'm going to help with the repairs while Carlos gets your mother to calm down" He grinned, giving both his children a reassuring smile.
"C'mon" He murmured, taking their hands and leading them part way up the stairs, away from the commotion.
Once they were sort of alone, he turned towards the pair.
"Do you two want to go see Zach? He's really beat up alright, it's going to be a bit scary, a bit shocking, but he will be fine. He needs you two to be strong though, okay?"

Alexi opened the door to Zach's room, smiling at Maddie as he looked at the siblings.
"Mind if the twins join you guys? Construction is a bit much for them so early in the morning" He said, a teasing smile on his face.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Maddie smiled gently. "Despicable Me?" she asked, since that had been one of Zach's favorites. As she stood up to put the movie in, her sense were tunes to what was happening downstairs.
"Tia Maria and Uncle Alexi are here." Maddie murmured softly popping the movie in and setting it to play. She picked up one of Zach's desk chairs and brought it over to Zach's bed-side to sit down with a sigh.

"Why didn't you call us sooner?" Maria asked.
"We had Carlos and Sami and Sven and Chris here." Kristen muttered. "Everything's fine now. Zach's healing. We just have to fix the damn kitchen now." Kristen said with a sigh. Maria wrapped Kristen in a hug and the shifter sighed.
Carlos wanderd over to Sami, kissing her forehead. "My sister sees Kristen as a sister of her own. She gets a bit defensive when things like this happen and she's left out of the loop." Carlos explained gently before offering Sami a small smile and going to help Demitri with the broken shackles of walls outside.

Nick sighed as Alexi came back and explained everything to him and Serena. He took his sister's hand gently, nervous, understanding what Alexi wasn't exactly saying.
"I wanna see him." Nick murmured, glancing at Serena curiously. Alexi was right in Nick's eyes, Zach needed them.
Walking into the room, Nick sucked in a small breath at the sight of his cousin. Maddie glanced up, offering a small smile and nodding for the others to come in.
"He's sort of out of it right now." Maddie said, chuckling a bit as she glanced back at Zach.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Zach nodded, yawning slightly as he stared at the TV, eyes slightly unfocused. He was almost unawre when Alexi and the others walked in the room.

Alexi nodded in undersanding, "I hear Sven's got him on the good stuff" The blond vampire said with a grin, offering Maddie a reassuring smile.
"I'm going to go help your Father before he knocks the wall down some more" He said with a grin, giving Zach's good shoulder a rub before leaving Maddie with Nick and Serena.
"Call us if you guys need anything" He said with a grin before disappeaing to help Carlos and Demitri.

Serena hesitantly sat down on the couch Demitri had brought up. She looked at Nick for a moment, worried before smiling lightly at Zach and Maddie.
"So..." She trailed off, "Despicable me" She said, nodding at the screen,not really able to say what was on her mind.
What the hell happened? She asked Nick, trying not to stare at her cousin. It was horrible seeing him like this, all battered and bruised.
"S'good movie" Zach slurred, half awake and sort of involved in what was going on.
Serena chuckled, "Indeed it is" She murmured, smiling at her cousin. She figured Zach would sort of be in and out all afternoon.

Sami nodded, "I undersand" She murmured, watching Carlos wander off to help. She glanced out as Chris stumbled out of his and Sven's room, mumbling something about coffee.
"I was about to go pick some up, anyone wanna come?" Sami said, looking around at the assembled group.
"I will" Chris muttered tiredly, "I need coffee"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Maddie smiled, nodding gently as Alexi left. "It's one of Zach's favorites." she murmured before taking a deep breath. Nick was giving her that look again, and when he glanced at Serena, Maddie knew they were thinking the same thing.
Maddie sighed and rubbed her shoulder gently. "Castiel." she murmured quietly, knowing Nick would hear her.
"Who?" Nick asked, just as quietly.
"Keith, it's his angel name. He's not Keith anymore, so it's Castiel now." Maddie explained gently.
"But...how?" Nick asked, his jaw nearly dropping. Maddie shook her head, silently saying she didn't know. It was hard to think about it.
"Zach'll be fine though. Sven said he'll make a full recovery. It'll just take time." Maddie said with a bit more confidence.

Maria let Kristen go after a moment, before finding a broom and helping with the cleaning process as well. The men could handle all of the other things; Maria and Kristen would work with what was left of the kitchen.
Hearing about coffee, Kristen chewed her lip.
"Sami, you would be a saint if you could bring me back a cup." Kristen murmured, looking at the shifter with a tired smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Serena shuddered, thinking about the angel now. She had no idea that he could do something like that, that he would do something like that. She shuddered, "I had no idea he could do that" She commented, looking at Zach again, who appeared to be all out of it again.
"Glad he's gonna be okay though" She murmured, running her fingers through her hair absentmindedly.

Sami smiled, "Sainthood in exchange for coffee? I think I can do that" She said, snagging Carlos' keys, she needed to fix her parking job anyway.
"Any other orders?" She asked, thinking about Alayna, whom wasn't up yet, or so it seemed.
"See you guys in a bit" She said with a grin, her and Chris heading out to the cars.

Demitri sighed, looking at Carlos and Alexi tiredly.
"I can't believe this" He grumbled, "The whole frigging wall needs to come down" He gurmbled, "Look at this, the support structure is shot" He muttered, looking at the wall again.
Alexi nodded, wiping a hand across his forhead, "Looks like the beam is gone too" He muttered, wincing as he realized this is what Zach must have smacked into.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Maddie sighed and nodded. "I know." she murmured in agreement to Serena. "But Sven said he'll be alright." she added with another smile. Nick nodded in agreement.
"Sven wouldn't say it if it wasn't true." Nick agreed, leaning back on the sofa he was sharing with Serena. "We'll just keep him company until then." Nick said and Maddie smiled thankfully and nodded in agreement.

"Some kind of tea for Alayna maybe." Kristen said, rubbing the back of her neck with a heavy sigh. She nodded as Sami and Chris left and she continued to work with Maria.
"The whole wall?" Kristen asked, hearing what Demitri was saying. "If he smacked a support beam, what's gonna stop the kids bathroom from crashing down?" Kristen asked, glancing up at the ceiling waringly since the kicthen was directly bellow the bathroom the children shared.

Carlos tossed another peice of wood to the side and glanced back at Alexi and Demitri.
"Well...if we can get some wood we can reinforce it for now." Carlos said, rolling his sleeves up. "That'll give it more support so it won't come crashing down as you so put it." Carlos said, smirking at Kristen. "Then we can rebuild the wall." Carlos suggested, glancing at Demitri and Alexi curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Serena nodded, "Armed with movies and whatever sort of junk food Uncle Sven says he can eat" She agreed, smiling lightly at her cousins.
"We're going to have to stock up on some new movies" She muttered, "Sme stuff he hasn't seen, or he's gonna ge bored with re-runs" She commented, looking at Nick with a grin. He was usually the best for picking out DVDs and what not.

Demitri sighed, "We need to reinforce yes, some wood will work" He nodded at Carlos.
"Looks like that little beam has been holding the bathroom up, we're lucky Maddie wasn't showering or anything" He murmured.
"Wiring is going to need to be re-done as well" Alexi said, looking at some broken wires and pipes. He glanced at the others.
"This is going to be a project that takes a least a day" He grumbled, "Maybe more" Demitri nodded.

"Help me support the floor, then we'll deal with the wall" He said, glancing at Kristen.
"Go tell the kids to stay out of the washroom" He said, "Just to be on the safe side" He glanced at the time. "Maybe give Zach some blood as well" He said with a grin, "He's probably hungry" He commented, wondering if his son was even awake anymore. He knew the pain pill Kristen had given him was basically meant to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:36 pm

"Yea, I'll make a list of movies." Nick said with a nod. "We can bring over some of ours from home." he agreed, looking at Maddie who nodded gently. She tilted her head curiously, before looking away from the movie.
"What?" Nick asked, wondering why Maddie was glancing out the window.
"Hm?" Maddie blinked and turned to look back at Nick, her eyes a mix of blue and light brown. "Oh, nothing, sorry." Maddie said, rubbing her eyes and sighing. "Long night is all."

"We've got a few study pieces here still." Carlos murmured to the pile just behind him. "Unless one of you want to blow off some steam and knock a tree down." he teased, to which Kristen actually chuckled.
"Leave it to Carlos to make a joke." Kristen muttered.
"That's my brother for you." Maria agreed.
Kristen glanced up at Demitri, nodding gently and handing Maria the broom she was using.

Upstairs, Kristen tapped on the door before opening it gently. "Hey, how's he doing?" Kristen asked softly.
"Out cold." Maddie murmured.
"Alright. Have him drink some of this when he does wake up." Kristen said, handing Maddie the bottle of blood. "Also, keep out of the washroom. Until we say so, you can use ours."
Maddie frowned but nodded gently.
"They've gotta fix the support beams, so just keep out to be safe alright?" Kristen said to which Maddie relaxed and nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes, "We might just have to do that" He said with a grin, shaking his head and looking at the pile of rubble and the ceiling critically.
"This is going to be fun" He grumbled, grabbing a ladder.
"Lex, you know what to do" He muttered, climbing up the ladder and probing the floor.
"Lex? Lex? Sheesh how old are we?" Alexi muttered in annoyance, hating the nickname.
"Oh shush" Demitri grumbled, glowering at his brother as he began to try and support the ceiling.
"We were very fortunate" He said, "That this hasn't come down yet" He said, looking at Carlos and Alexi with a sigh.

Serena glanced up as her Aunt came in, watching the bottle for a moment before she glanced at Nick.
"Yea, we have a whole bunch he can borrow" She murmured, looking at the list with a grin.
She looked at Maddie curiously, "Do you need some more sleep?" She asked, "I doubt Zach would mind" She nodded at the sleeping teen.

Sami wandered back into the house, a drink tray clutched in her hands, Chris following behind her.
"Coffee and tea" She called lightly, smiling as Kristen came downstairs.
"How are they?" She asked, knowing Kristen had been with the kids.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:53 pm

"Oh brilliant." Carlos muttered. "Nothing like leveling a forest in the early morning eh?" he said.
"Carlos." Maria chidded.
"Oh hush woman, let me have my fun." Carlos grumbled though he was teasing.
Maria gasped then, hearing the ceiling above her groan as Demitri held the weight of the second floor. Carlos glanced at the support beam, seeing it shift.
"Shit, Demitri get a better grip on that." Carlos warned. "Maria, get out of the kitchen." Carlos said and Maria nodded, watching the ceiling as she back up slowly.

Maria glanced up as Kristen came down, stopping her from going into the kitchen.
"Wait." Maria said, watching as Carlos found another chunk of wood and pushed it against the ceiling.
"Oh no wonder." Carlos grumbled. "The damn support-beam was rotting to begin with." Carlos noticed, seeing the weird tint of the wood.
Kristen glanced back as Sami walked in, stopping the shifter from going into the kitchen as well.
"Thanks." Kristen said as she was handed a cup of coffee.
"Maddie is still a bit out of it, but that's because of Zach. He's sleeping still." Kristen murmured. "Nick and Serena are keeping them company." Kristen said, sighing as she sipped the hot drink.

Maddie shook her head. "I'll be alright." she murmured.
"You sure?" Nick asked curiously, and Maddie nodded gently before glancing back at the movie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Demitri let out a groan, "Damn, I forgot how heavy houses were" He muttered, shifting slightly to get a better grip on the floor as it pitched slightly.
"Support beams" He growled, "Now" He added, the floor heaving over top of him, his body tensing from the effort. Sure, vampires were strong, ridiculously so, but holding up a house was just not an easy thing to do.

Alexi immediately began look for a beam and wood that would support the floor.
"Is it? Damnit" He muttered, seeng the rotting wood. "Well..." He looked at Demitri, smirking.
"Good side of a wall being demolished, at least we know that your wood needs to be checked and repleaced" He said, shaking his head.
"Just get me a damn piece of wood" Demitri snapped, though he was grinning at his brother.
"On it" Alexi said, heading out through the howl in the wall and into the forest. A might crack sounded, and soon Alexi was back, dragging a tree behind him.
"Carlos, give me a hand" He said, nodding at the huge piece of wood.

Sami stopped as Kristen bade her too.
"Well that's good, poor kids" She said, sipping her own coffee and placeing the drink tray down on the table in the living room.
"Is that a tree?" She asked, staring at Alexi with a small grin on her ace.

Serena nodded her head, shifting suddenly as the floor groaned and cracked slightly.
"Um..." She trailed off, feeling the floor right itself before hearing the crack of a tree falling over. Looking out the window, she was shocked to see her father draging a tree out of the woods.
"Oh, he wasn't joiking" She said with a small gasp.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:08 pm

"Hold it a bit long." Carlos called, using the small sturdy piece he had now to help brace the ceiling a bit more so Demitri didn't have all the weight.
"Goddamn you have a bloody heavy house." Carlos muttered, feeling the weight through the wood he was holding while Alexi ran off to get a tree.

"I knew he was going to do that." Maria muttered as Alexi returned with a tree.
"It's the easiest way to get sturdy wood." Kristen said with a shrug, as it this was nothing new to her. She watched as Carlos moved quickly to help Alexi strip the tree and break it into pieces to brace up the roof.

"Here we go." Carlos muttered, standing a new piece of wood up near the rotted support beam. He made sure the new piece was in place, holding the ceiling's weight before kicking out the rotted piece.
"That'll hold." Carlos called to Demitri before glancing up to see Serena peeking out from Zach's window along with Nick. He waved with a small grin on his face before continuing to help Alexi.

Maddie blinked suddenly. "Did the floor just move?" she asked, looking at her cousins, wondering if maybe she was just really tired and needed to sleep.
"Yes." Nick said, his eyes wide as Serena stood up to look out the window. "He seriously got a tree?" Nick asked and Maddie nodded in agreement.
"Sounds like it." she murmured with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Demitri smirked, "I build 'em sturdy" He said with a chuckle, heaving a sigh of relief when he was able to let go of the floor. He did so hesitantly, not wanting the entire thing to come crashing down.
"Maybe we should move the kids to a safer room" He commented, looking at Kristen as he slid off the ladder and looked up at the ceiling.

Alexi shrugged, "Easier then getting proper wood from a proper wood selling place" He said with a grin.
"This is cheaper and easier"
"And cooler" Sami pipped up, grinning behind her coffee cup.
"Someone who understands me" Alexi said with a grin, saluting Sami playfully.

Serena nodded.
"Indeed, it moved" She said, looking at the floor worriedly.
"Dad does that sometimes" She said, 'Breaks tress" She said with a shrug.

Zach's eyes flickered open as the floor heaved.
"Wassgoingon?" He slurred, wincng a bit as his bed shifted. What was going on? He shook his head, trying to clear it. He felt all disoriented, unsure of where he was, of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:27 pm

"Study is an understatement." Carlos grumbled, looking at the house critically for a moment. "We ought to put in another beam here..." Carlos murmured, guestering to where he was standing. "And center the door there." He added, since there had been a door leading from the kitchen to the patio. "It'll just give the upstairs washroom more support." he said.

Kristen nodded. "Yea. Maybe the one of the guest rooms downstairs." Kristen murmured in agreement. "At least until you guys have fixed this." she said, smirking at Sami and Alexi.

Maddie nodded in agreement, though she still looked a bit worried that the floor was going to move again. Glancing back at Zach, Maddie gave a reassuring smile.
"Dad, Alexi and Carlos are playing construction workers downstairs." Maddie teased, knowing the men downstairs could probably hear them.
"Everything's fine now though." Maddie added. "Nick and Serena are here." Maddie added quietly as she sat back down gently on the chair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Alexi nodded, as did Demitri.
"Sounds good" Demitri said with a grin. "Carlos, do you wanna help Kristen move the kids? I don't think she can move Zach right now" He murmured, the fifteen year old teen was fairly heavy for his mother when he wasn't hurt. Right now moving him was moving dead weight and he doubted that Kristen would be able to get Zach down the stairs.

Alexi sighed, "Lets get this stuff going then" He muttered, going into the garage and puling out Demitri's power tools.
"Maybe we should take them to another house" He muttered, "Zach needs rest and..." He trailed off, gesturing at the tools. "These don't really encourage rest" He said, wonering if they could even move the teen, and then move him where. He looked at Kristen and Demitri curiously, he was there son after all so therefore their decision.

"Oh" Zach said, looking at his cousins.
"Hello" He said, his head tilted ot one side.
"They suck at construction" Zach grumbled, wincing as the floor shook violently again. He bit back a whimper, the movement of his bed hurt, he really hurt.
"Hey Zach" Serena murmured, looking at her brother as she clutched at the chair.
"This is fun" She muttered, "Like an amusement park ride, without you know, the safety"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:45 pm

"We could take him to the guest house." Kristen suggested. That wasn't too far away, but it was enough away that Zach wouldn't be too bothered.
"That can be arranged." Carlos said with a nod, dusting his hands off and going with Kristen upstairs. "Don't start anything too crazy without me." he called back.

Maddie chuckled lightly before her head started to pound.
"That's one way to think of it." Nick grumbled before standing up and walking to the door, wondering why on Earth the whole house was shaking.
Carlos and Kristen were there, with Kristen about to open the door.
"Come on kids, you're going to hang out in the guest house." Kristen explained.
"Yes, this project is going to take a little longer than we expected." Carlos said, wandering over to Zach. "You're looking better today." Carlos said before lifting Zachery up gently. Maddie followed behind Carlos with the bottle of blood and medicine that had been resting on the beside table.

"What's wrong?" Maddie asked curiously as Carlos wandered off towards the guest house with Zach gently in his arms.
"Nothing Maddie," Kristen said, smiling gently. "Honest. You're Father just realized that there's more work to be done and Zach needs his rest." Kristen said and Maddie glanced into the kitchen as she walked by to see how much needed repair.
"Oh..." Maddie murmured with a small nod.

"Here's an idea." Carlos said. "Kristen, grab one of the beds from the guest room and bring it out here." Carlos said, knowing she could handle that with ease.
"That is an idea." Kristen agreed, before grabbing one of the smaller beds out into the living room, right in front of the large t.v. "There." Kristen said, smiling as Carlos set Zach down gently.
"Did you drink the blood yet?" Kristen asked curiously, and when Maddie shook her head she also handed Kristen the bottle. "Here." Kristen murmured, holding the bottle up for Zach to drink. "You'll have to take the medicine too." Kristen added, glancing at the clock.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Demitri nodded, "Sounds good to me" He murmured, nodding to Carlos.
"No we won't do anything to drastic" He said, smiling as the man and his wife went to deal with the kids.

Zach looked confused as everyone suddenly came into his room. He sucked in a sharp breath as Carlos scooped him up. God it hurt. He screwed his eyes shut, focusing on breathing threw his nose as he was carried out to the guest house and settled on a bed in the living room.
"Thanks" He rasped out to his Uncle, forcing a smile onto his face, tough it was more like a pained grimace.
He looked at his mother, nodding lightly as he fed a bit. "Yay more pills" He muttered, using his good hand to take them. Sven had set his shoulder in such a manner that he still had use of his hand, though not a lot.

Serena peered into the kitchen as they walked past, eyes going wide.
"Hmm, good thing we got out of there" She muttered, following their Uncle into the guest house and smiling.
"Good idea" She said, nodding at the bed as she flopped down on the couch.
"Still want Despicable me?" She asked Zach, prepared to slid the disk into the DVD player.
"Sure" Zach murmured, looking sleepily at his mother before she left.
"Can I have something to eat that's not blood?" He asked, he was beginning to feel a bit queasy and he wanted his stomach to settle. "My stomach hurts' He murmured, looking at his mother with a confused, pained expression.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:42 pm

"Sorry there chap. Tried to move you as gently as I could." Carlos said, seeing the grimace on the boys face.
Kristen sighed and nodded to Zach. "Yes. I'll get you something to munch on." she said. "Sit tight for a bit." she said, patting Zach's shoulder before standing up and leading Carlos out of the room.

Maddie sighed as she sat down heavily.
"You need a nap." Nick muttered. And Maddie, to his surprise nodded.
"Maybe." Maddie said with a shrug. Glancing up as the movie started up again from where they left it, Maddie smirked. "I love this part. It's soo fluffly!!" She mimicked and Nick couldn't help but smirk.

Kristen came back a few minutes later with a few things from Sven's list of food that Zach could eat.
"Here," Kristen said, leaving the platter with the kids. "Just holla if you guys need anything alright?" she added, kissing Zach's forehead gently before leaving again.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Zach rolled his eyes at Maddie.
"You say that everytime we watch this movie" He muttered, smiling at his mother as she returned with so much needed food.
"Thanks Mom" He murmured, "Will do" He was happy Carlos had se thim up in a mildy sitting up position so he could see the TV and eat without to much of a problem.

Serena laughed, "The song is the best" She said, humming along to the unicorn song. She glanced up, smiling at Zach with a grin.
"It's so fluffy I could die" Serena said to him, looking as serious as she could. Zach snorted, nibbling on some of the grapes that Kristen had brought.
"You suck" He grumbled at her, "And you guys always get all excited about this scene" He added, feeling a bit more awake then he had been.

"How was the move?" Demitri asked Carlos as the positioned a new beam, setitng up as Carlos had suggested.
Alexi smirked, "He looks a bit more awake" He murmured, having seen Zach when Carlos moved him to the guest house.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:05 pm

"Only because it's the best line of the movie." Maddie teased back, smirking as she continued to watch the movie. Though her head was starting to feel fuzzy. In the back of her mind she knew it wasn't completely from Zach's injuries. But she was too tired to even think of where it was coming from. Ten minutes later, Maddie was out cold, slumped in the corner of the couch.

Nick shook his head. "You're both ridiculous." he said, looking from Serena to Maddie, shocked that Maddie had fallen asleep. Looking back at Zach, Nick offered a small smile of reassurance.
"You look better than earlier when we got here. Course that could be because you were out cold and drooling in your sleep." Nick teased.

"I moved him as gently as I could." Carlos promised Demitri as he took the drill to help Demitri fix the beam in place. "He's tough as nails that one. He's doing better that's for sure." Carlos said.
"He asked for food after drinking some blood." Kristen added.
"That's good." Maria said, nodding in agreement with Kristen.
"Well I had to give him the medicine again so he'll probably pass out soon." Kristen said, smirking and shrugging.
"Hey Demitri, since we're rebuilding the walls do you think we could put in the marble counter-tops?" Kristen asked, smirking at her husband. "I mean, might as well re-furbish the whole kitchen while we're at it. Bigger fridge maybe? New cabinets." Kristen added.

Carlos shook his head gently at Kristen, smirking as he worked. "Honestly Demitri, how do you still have money with this enchantress at your side?" he teased, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: