Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Zach chuckled, rolling his eyes at Nick.
"It's a side effect of medicine" He said in a mock defensive tone. Though he smiled at his cousin to show he was just teasing.
"I can't believe she fell asleep" Serena said, nodding at Maddie with a grin.
"I can, she was up all night freaking out" Zach muttered, yawning widely.
"I'm freaking worn out" He muttered, "Stupid wall" His eyes flickeed and he drifted off.

Serena looked at the pair of sleeping siblings.
"Hmm, that was interesting" She muttered, looking at Nick with a grin. "Guess we wore them both out" She said with a smile, turning her attention back to the movie, figuring one or both would wake up soon anyway.

Demitri gaped at his wife.
"Fine, fine" He said with a small chuckle. He glanced at Carlos, "I honestly don't know" He admitted, shaking his head and laughing.
"But I suppose now is as good a time as any to do a full renovation. I'd like to get it safe enough to move Zach back into his room first" He murmured. It'd be better for his son to be in his room, where they could keep an eye on him.

Sami chuckled, "Man you just get it all, don't you" She teased Kristen, though she smiled.
"At least he's hungry" She said, "That's always a good thing" She nodded, braiding her hair absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Nick tilted his head curiously, smirking as Zach difted off. "Right. Medicine." he murmured, sighing and leaning his head back. He wasn't tired, but some part of him felt drained. It was almost too much to handle; Zach being so hurt and because of Keith...well, Castiel, as Maddie put it.
"Yea..." Nick murmured to his sister, rubbing his forehead gently. "How long you think they'll be asleep?" he asked curiously before glancing at the movie. "Maybe we should get the full case from the playroom." he thought out loud with a small smirk.

Kristen grinned and glanced back at Sami with a wink. "It just makes so much sense when I ask for something that he can hardly say no." Kristen said, still grinning.
"Oh stop it. You use that damn logic of yours and you know it." Carlos taunted.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Kristen said as she tossed a few more scraps and dusty rags into the garbage bag.
"Carlos let it lie." Maria said, laughing. "You'll never get her to admit it." she teased.
"One day she'll slip up." Carlos said, shaking his head gently.
"Keep dreaming." Kristen added before nodding to Sami. "Definitely. Zach's rarely hungry now-a-days. So drinking and eating I'll take as a good sign." she said, nodding in agreement again.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Serena nodded.
"Probably" She murmured, getting up and dusting her hands off.
"I dunno about Maddie, but you heard Dad say Uncle Sven was giving Zach the good stuff" She said, tugging Nick up.
"C'mon, lets go get the stuff" She said, heading towards the house. She walked inside, looking around at the kitchen in awe.
"I think it looks worse then it did when we got here" She said, standing by her mother and peering into the kitchen.
"Hey" Demitri whined, "Just because Kristen decided a full kitcneh renovation is in order doesn't mean it looks bad" He said, grinning at Serena.
"Kids asleep?" He asked, meaning Zach and Maddie.
"Yea, we decided to grab some new movies" Serena explained, "Since we have a feeling we'll be in the guest house for awhile"
"You thought correct" Alexi said with a grin.

Sami chuckled, "Wish I had some of that logic" She said with a grin. Slanting her eyes at Carlos and chuckling.
"I guess you have all that fun kitchen stuff to pick up now" She said to Kristen, "You know, paint swatches, cabinets, counter tops, all the other things" She smiled lightly. Demitri looked horrified, "What?" He looked at Kristen, fishing out his wallet and just handing it to her.
Alexi laughed, "And that my friends, is a man who has not only lost all his pride and dignity, but also his cash"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:45 pm

"You know Maddie and her gift." Nick muttered, as Serena pulled her up. "You got all the energy again this morning didn't you?" he grumbled, since his sister seemed to be wide awake and he was simply following after her.
"Sheesh. I thought you guys were fixing the kitchen." Nick teased.
Maria could help but chuckle. "No, they're fixing the wall." Maria said, pointing to the gapping hole in the side of the house. "You're Tia, on the other hand, decided that we need to fix the whole kitchen instead."

Kristen chuckled and shrugged at Sami.
"Kristen, do not take Sami as your apprentince and teach her in your logical ways." Carlos taunted, pointing a hammer at the girl. "I swear if the two of your join forces we're all doomed." He said, and Nick couldn't help but laugh.
"And I always thought Mom was the dramatic one." He murmured, to which Carlos whistled in surprise and Maria hissed at her son.

"Ohh, the boy is catching on quick." Kristen teased before looking over at Sami with a smirk. "Yes, I think it could use a new coat of paint as well." Kristen agreed before looking up at Demitri.
Nick laughed outright at his father's comment as Demitri pulled his wallet out and tossed it to Kristen.
"Hmm, maybe you should teach me a few tricks Kristen." Maria teased, glancing up at Alexi with shining brown eyes.
"All in good time my dear. First there's shopping to be done." Kristen teased, grinning at her husband.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Alexi snorted, "You ain't getting my wallet" He said to his wife, shaking his head at her. He grinned at the twins, seeing how awake Serena was and how tired Nick was.
"You guys switching days?" He asked teasingly.
"Seems so" Serena said to her father, shrugging her shouders and smiling.
"Shall we get the movies then?" She asked her brother, heading towards the playroom, careful of an randomly falling debris or something.

Demitri chuckled, "I figure its easier to give her the wallet then argue, saves us both time" He said with a grin.
"Are you going to go shopping now?" He asked, someone needed to stick around to keep an eye on Zach, and if Kristen was planning on shopping, he'd have to get someone to stick around.
"I can stick around" Sami murmured, "Watching movies with the kids sounds much better then shopping and or helping with home repair" She said with a grin.
"Works for me" Demitri murmured, smiling at the shifter girl.

Alexi glanced at Maria, "Are you going to go with Kristen?" He asked curiously. Not that he minded her going of course, he'd be here, slaving away fo Demitri all afternoon.
"Have fun" Sami said with a chuckle, glancing at Kristen. "You can teach me later" She said, winking covertly at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Maria laughed at her husband and shook her head gently.
"Like Maria needs your wallet. She has enough of a bank of her own." Carlos muttered, wincing a bit as he sore shoulder bit back at the movement of his arm.

"I'll go in a little bit." Kristen said, since there wasn't much of a rush in her opinion.
"Right." Nick murmured as Serena tugged on him again. "Good luck." He added, waving to the construction crew and following after Serena.
"Sami if you're going to stay just make sure Zach takes his pills every hour and a half. They're already in the room." Kristen added, before glancing at Maria curiously.
"You know I can't pass up a shopping spree love." Maria said, smirking and following after Kristen out of the kitchen.

Carlos shook his head gently. "Women." he muttered though there was a playful smirk on his face as he continued to work with Alexi and Demitri.
"You know, we ought to do this more often." He said, stepping down from the later with a small sigh. "Not bust of walls of course, but work. When was the last time we built anything like this? It's fantastic." Carlos added with a grin.
"While they're out are we going to need anything?" Carlos wondered aloud. "Like drywall and plaster? Plywood maybe? Or are we chopping down more trees?" Carlos asked, pointing a thumb over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:07 pm

"Will do" Sami said with a smile, "I saw the list Sven drew up as well, I'll make sure he sticks to it" She said, going after the twins in order to help them gather up stuff.

Alexi rolled his eyes, "I know, doesn't stop her from spending my cash though" He said grinning at his wife.
"We should" he murmrued to Carlos, "Build something, though I'd prefer it was an injury free build" He said, looking at Demitri worriedly. Despite Zach being on the mend, he could see how upset and worried his brother was, not that he blamed them. He could only imagine how it would feel, if something ever happened to Nick and Serena, hell he'd snap. He glanced at Carlos, wondering if his friend felt the same way.

"Probaby easier to just knock down trees as we need them, otherwise we'd have to wait for them to get back from shopping with supplies before we could start. This way we can get the structure done and do the superficial stuff when they get back with the stuff they want to put in the kitchen" Demitri said, offering his friends a wry smile.
"Sounds good to me" Alexi murmured.
"I still have supplies left over from when we built the guest house as well" Demitri murmured, "Drywall and what not, its still in good condition"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Carlos sighed in agreement. "Definitely injury free. I agree." he said, smirking at his own rhyme before glancing at Demitri. Carlos could only imagine how the vampire was feeling. Even though Zach would make a full recovery, last night had been brutal.
"Alright Cap'n." Carlos said, nodding and going off to find the supplies they would eventually need, letting Alexi and Demitri do the mass destruction of trees and what not.

----

Kristen was laughing a bit as she pushed the door open with her hip, a few bags in her arms.
"Demitri! We managed to convince the salesman to have the newer appliances delivered, after construction is done of course." Kristen said, laughing. "We just have to call and they'll send them over. And everything seems to come in boxes now and you just have to put things together!" Kristen chuckled, since Maria was still laughing as she tried to juggle three boxes one on top of the other.
"Maria, you're going to drop one, and there goes my new cabinets." Kristen said, taking a box from her. It was clear that Kristen had needed the time away from the house; she was back to her usual self.
"How are the children?" Kristen asked, putting her bags down just outside of the kitchen and looking around the house curiously.

Maddie yawned, blinking open her eyes as she slowly woke up.
"Ah...the sleeping beauty awakes." Nick said, grinning as he heard Maddie yawn and shift about on the couch.
"What?" Maddie grumbled.
"You've been sleeping for the past four hours." Nick teased, and Maddie's eyes grew eye. She rubbed them and looked around in confusion.
"What time is it?" She asked.
"Close to three in the afternoon." Nick explained with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Demitri glanced up as Kristen came in, eyes wide.
"Lovely" He murmrued.
"They've been good, had to go out and help Zach a little, he was having nightmares and thrashing. Sami came and got us, since she didn't want to stop him herself in case she hurt him some more by accident. He's resting now though" Demitri said. The interior of the kitchen was almost done, the wall was back up and the ceiling supported perfectly.
"How's it look?" He asked, as Alexi went to help Maria with boxes.

Sami smiled at Maddie.
"Afternoon" She said in light tone, as Serena shifted to look at her.
"I've never seen you nap so long" The blond teen said with a grin, "It was eerie" She said with a chuckle.
"Shush you" Sami murmured, nudging Serena playfully.

Zach sighed, eyes flickering open as Sami nudged him lightly.
"huh?" he mumbled, looking at Sami curiously.
"Pills" The brunette said, helping Zach sit up enough to take a sip of water to wash the pain pills down.
"Thanks" Zach slurred, rubbing his eyes lightly, as if to try and rouse himself.
"Anyime kiddo" She said, brushing his hair back and smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Kristen shook her head. "Oh don't look so horrified." Kristen said. "It's gonna look fine. Plus these things I can put together myself. We'll have to take down the old ones though." Kristen said, looking over as Alexi went to help Maria with the rest of the things.

Glancing back at Demitri, Kristen's smile diminished a bit as he mentioned the nightmare. She sighed softly. "Alright." she said, glancing over her shoulder towards the guest house.
Looking back at the kitchen, Kristen smiled. "It's looking more like a kitchen!" She said. "At this rate, I ought to have the appliances shipped now so they're here for tomorrow." Kristen thought, smiling as Carlos wandered back into the house.

There was plaster on his face and some wood-chips in his hair. "It ought to look like a kitchen. We've been slaving for your husband for the past four hours to get it done." Carlos teased before looking at the insane amount of bags that were accumliating in the room.
"Whoa." Carlos muttered.
"Half of this is groceries." Kristen said, since Zach had knocked out the main cabinet on his trip outside.

Maddie blinked as she looked around again. "Yea...guess I was more tired than I thought." she murmured, frowning and holding her head. She looked over at Zach with a soft sigh, seeing that Sami was waking him up for his medicine.
"What'd I miss?" she asked.
Nick shrugged. "All of Despicable Me and Tron." He said
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:00 pm

"I've been slaving too" Demitri said, huffing at Carlos.
"The cabinets will be easy to take down" He murmured, "I just want to get the structure finished and then we can begin that" He looked thoughtful.
"If you want, maybe get them delivered for noon tomorrow? I can get everything set up by then" He mused, nodding his head.
"You can go check on them if you want" He murmured, knowing Kristen was very worried about Zach. He was as well and had been going out periodically to check on him.

Alexi grinned as he set the boxes down, careful not to break anything. Like Carlos, he was covered in work materials, and he had smudges of dirt on his face from knocking trees over.
"Did you buy anything?" He asked Maria curiously, surprised she had managed to go shopping without purchasing something.
He knew Maria was very into home decore and all that, so he had expected a whole wack of new things for the house.

Sami smiled, "We're starting in on Iron Man Two now" She said, nodding at the screen.
"Though if you two want to watch something else we can" She murmured, knowing the other kids would agree. It was really more of Zach's choice then anyones.
"Love Iron Man" Zach said with a smile. "Saw Avengers with Mom 'n Maddie the other night, so good" He said, letting Sami prop him up a bit more. He could feel the pills beginning to take effect, it was a nice feeling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:29 pm

"I will." Kristen murmured, meaning the kids. "Alright. I'll have them delivered tomorrow then." she added with a nod. She smiled at Demitri, kissing him gently.
"You're all doing wonderful. It's gonna look great." she said before wandering off. Carlos chuckled and shook his head gently before looking back at the kitchen with a nod.
Maria rolled her eyes. "I got a few things." She said with a small smile. "But they're being delivered." Maria said with a smirk. "We were able to...shall I say, convince the salseman that was helping us." she said with another smirk. Looking Alexi over, Maria couldn't help but chuckle and she picked a leaf from his hair.
"You always enjoy your work." Maria murmured affectionately.

"S'fine." Maddie murmured, glancing at Zach with a smirk. She looked as worn out as Zach did, Nick realized.
The vampire turned, hearing Kristen walking into the room.
"Ohh Iron Man Two...My favorite." Kristen said, grinning. Maddie glanced up with a tired smile.
"Hey Mom." she murmured as Kristen kissed her forehead and wandered over to Zach.

"Hey bud, how ya feeling?" Kristen asked gently as she sat down gingerly on Zach's bed. She brushed her hand over his cheek and through his hair gently. "Sami give you the pills?" She asked curiously, glancing at Sami before back at her son.

"Avengers was awesome." Maddie agreed with a nod.
"I wanna see it so bad." Nick murmured, bouncing gently before leaning back and slumping a bit against Serena. His energy seemed to come and go today, and it was starting to hit a down pit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Alexi groaned.
"Delivered?" He said, shaking his head at Maria, "We just built the house, what do you need delivered?" He whined, letting his ehad fall and rest against Maria's shoulder exhaustedly, though it was only playful.
"At least my wife is up front about buying stuff" Demitri teased, watching Kristen head out to check on the kids.

"Yes he did" Sami murmured, handing Kristen the pill bottle. She would help out, but she didn't like being responsible for Zach's meds. She smiled at Kristen and the kids before getting up and heading into the house, wanting to check on Carlos. She had heard the noise from the house earlier and was curious.

"M'fine" Zach said, smiling as his mother laid down with him.
He wanted the contact, the comfort. He was still a bit shooken up from his nightmare earlier and while everyone was great, he had really just wanted his Mom.
"It was really good" Zach murmured to Nick, letting his head fall on Kristen's shoulder, inhaling deeply as he did so.

Serena nodded her head, she had wanted to see the movie as well.
"Sleepy?" She asked, feeling the pull from Nick. She had been having an up and down day as well, having small bursts of energy randomly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Maria laughed. "No it's not for Kristen, it's for us, so it went back to our house." she explained, sighing as Alexi rested against her gently. "Everything that's here, Kristen actually bought." she said waving a hand to all the bags that had been piled by the kitchen. Wrapping an arm around Alexi, Maria kissed his forehead gently.

Kristen smiled, seeing that Zach needed her and she scooched onto the bed to be a bit closer.
"Yea, the movie was pretty awesome." She agreed, running her fingers through Zach's hair gently.
Maddie nodded in agreement. "I heard they might be making another Iron Man movie." Maddie murmured and Kristen smirked.
"That'd be awesome."

"Tia, I swear your obsessed." Nick murmured.
"Oh come on, just because I like action movies." She said, teasing her nephew gently.
"Yea. Sleepy." Nick murmured in agreement.
"What was that about napping?" Maddie asked, smirking tiredly before leaning back in her seat.

Carlos glanced up, seeing Sami wander back from the guest house.
" 'Ello darling." he murmured, smiling at her. "I'd hug you, but I'm pretty filthy." he teased gently, leaning back against the stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Demitri groaned.
"Don't say that" He whined at Maria, flopping onto the floor dramatically.
"You broke him" Alexi said to his wife, his tone seriously, "You very much broke him" He chuckled, prodding Demitri with his toe, a small smile on his face.

Alexi grinned against Maria's neck.
"I think we're done for the day" He murmured to Demitri.
"Do you need me back here tomorrow?" He asked. Demitri sat up, brushing dirt off of his shoulders.
"I think we're good" He murmured with a small smile on his face. "You guys can head off if you want, we need to get Zach settled back in his room anyway" He murmured, knowing Alexi and Maria probably wanted to get their kids home and relax themselves.

Sami laughed, throwing herself into Carlos' arms.
"When ever has a little filth bothered me?" She asked him, pressing her face into his chest. She had missed him, even if they'd only be seperated for only a few hours. She still missed him.
"Did you get a lot of work done?" She asked curiously.

Zach sighed, cuddling contently against Kristen, well as much as he was able to in his current state.
"Really? That would be so cool" He mused, thinking about another Iron Man movie.
Serena shrugged, "Dad and Mum think we're going through another growth spurt" She explained. "Leaves us all tired" She murmured, leaning against Nick tiredly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:22 pm

"Well half of it was one sale." Maria added. "So I think she saved like a thousand dollars or something like that." she said, giggling a bit as Demitri collasped onto the floor after hearing that everything in the bags Kristen had bought.

She smiled at Alexi, nodding gently. "If we're done for the day, we should go before the twins fall asleep." She said, pointing towards the guest house. "We can always come back in the morning." she added with a small smile.

Carlos laughed, falling back against the stair-case as Sami crashed into him. "Oh love." he murmured, kissing the top of her head gently. "Yes we did. Peek into the kitchen and see for yourself." He said, stroking her back once before letting his arms lax in case she wanted to move.

"Really." Maddie murmured, smiling gently before closing her eyes again.
"Another growth spurt?" Kristen asked, shaking her head gently. "Like you two need to grow anymore." She teased.
"Yea I know." Nick said, chuckling and leaning back. "Oh...I think we're leaving soon." he murmured, somewhat randomly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:29 pm

"Lets go gather the children then" Alexi said, patting his brother on the head as he walked passed. Demitri growled, but dragged himself up and followed after them. He'd need to move Zach, since he doubted Kristen and Maddie would be able to handle that.
"Ready to go?" Alexi said, sticking his head into the guest room.
"Yupp" Serena murmured, smiling at Zach, Maddie and Kristen.
"See you guys later" She said with a grin as she tugged Nick up and the pair wandered after their parents.
"See you" Alexi said, "Get better bud" He waved at Kristen, "We'll swing by sometime tomorrow, see how everyone's doing" He said, waving.

Sami laughed, "Well its true, I lived in the woods for a year" She said, "A little dirt doesn't bother me" She said with a grin.
"I'll check later" She murmrued, "When we're leaving" She said, cuddling against him. Zach's nightmare had shaken her, rather bad though she wasn't about to admit that.

Demitri smiled as he waved Alexi's family off.
"Have a good time in here today?" He asked curiously, looking at his family with a small smile.
"Good I guess" Zach said, sighing contently.
"C'mon bud, we're gonna get you back in your room" He murmured, "Maddie wanna grab the movies for me?" He asked curiously, carefully lifting Zach up.
"You okay?" He asked his son, feeling him stiffen.
"Just hurts" Zach said, resting his head on Demitri's shoulder.
"I know" Demitri said, wishing he could make all the pain go away, "We'll get you set back up in your room, and we shouldn't have to move you again, at least not this much" He reassured, heading towards the house.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Maria smiled. "Nick heard us." She said, but she followed after Alexi anyway into the guest house to say goodbye to everyone.
"Hey," she said, walking into the room as Serena stood up and tugged Nick to his feet.

Kristen looked up and smiled. "Hey. Heading out?" she asked.
Maria nodded. "Yea. We'll be back in the morning though." she said to which Nick nodded gently and followed after his sister.
"Alright, see ya." Kristen said and Maddie waved listlessly.

Carlos frowned softly, wrapping an arm around Sami. "We can head out now if you want." he murmured gently. "We're done working for the day." he said, picking Sami's chin up softly to look at her.
"What's wrong?" he asked gently. He heard Demitri walking over and picked Sami up from the stairs and wandered outside to the back porch, sitting down and looking at her curiously.

Maddie winced and opened her eyes to see Demitri moving Zach. She groaned and picked herself up to get the movies gathered up.
Kristen picked up the pills and plate from Zach's earlier snack and turned off the t.v. as Maddie followed Demitri back out towards the main house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Demitri sighed, settling Zach on his bed and carefully pulling the blanket over him.
"Uncle Sven's gonna check on you tomorrow" He said, "See if we can get some of those casts off, unwrap somethings so you can do a little bit of moving on your own" He murmured, smiling at his son.
"That's good" Zach murmured, smiling at his Dad.
"Dad?" He murmured, looking at Demitri curiously, "Can you guys stay in here with me? You and Mom?" He asked, chewing his lip worriedly.
"Of course, Maddie too?" Demitri asked.
"If she wants, she's kinda tired" Zach said, smiling lightly.

Demitri went to see Kristen and Maddie, whom were putting DVDs away in the playroom.
"Zach was wondering if we'll stay with him, some family time, watch a movie or something" He murmured to the two girls.

Sami smiled at Carlos, "Leaving would be good, you need to shower and I want to sleep in our bed tonight, even if we are back tomorrow" She said, standing up and leading him twards the car.
"Zach's nightmare just shook me" She murmured, "He was dreaming about what Kei-Castiel did to him. It wasn't pretty" She murmured, climbing into the passanger seat and tossing Carlos the keys. She was worn out, spending time with the kids had been tiring, if only because they were all tired.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Kristen looked up as Maddie rubbed her eyes when Demitri came and found them downstairs.
"Oh, alright." Kristen said with a nod.
"Sure." Maddie said. "I might fall asleep though." she said with a chuckle. Kristen smirked, wrapping an arm around her daughter as they wandered back upstairs. In Zach's room, Maddie collapsed onto the couch while Kristen sat down gently on the bed again, kissing Zach's forehead.
"What should we watch?" Kristen asked curiously.
"No more action movies." Maddie half pleaded, laughing softly to herself. She was getting tired to the point of being giggly all the time.
"Alright no action." Kristen said, chuckling and glancing at Zach curiously.

Carlos nodded and took the keys from Sami.
"See you guys tomorrow." Carlos called before getting into the car and starting it.
"Oh that was what the nightmare had been about." Carlos mused softly with a small nod. "I can imagine." he said with a soft sigh, turning the car down towards their apartment.
"If there was enough force to send Zach through the wall I can imagine it wasn't some petty magic." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Demitri settled down on the couch with Maddie, a small smile on his face.
"So no action movies" He murmured, furrowing his brow, Zach mimicking him unconciously.
"I dunno, something funny" Zach said, watching as Demitri moved off the couch to dig through the movies.
"How about Mega Mind?" He asked, pulling the DVD out of the case.
"Works for me" Zach said, snuggling against Kristen, content ot just be with his family.
"Thanks" He murmured to his mother, carefully rolling onto his semi-good side, content to snuggle against her like he had when he was younger.

Demitri nodded, "Anytime Zach" He murmured, knowing that Zach was talking to Kristen, not the rest of them, but whatever. He watched out of the corner of his eye as Zach carefully shifted, rolling onto his side against Kristen. It was heartening to watch but also sad, knowing how badly injured his son was, seeing him barely able to role over. It royally sucked.

Sami nodded, "I still can't believe that Keith's capable of that kind of magic" She murmured.
"I know it wasn't Keith that hurt Zach like that, but Castiel or whatever" She said, "But its still terrifying to know that he has that kind of power" She murmured.
"Poor Zach though" She said, "I've never seen him so still" She said, shuddering lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:19 pm

As soon as Demitri sat down after putting in the movie, Maddie leaned into his chest, practically curling up against him.
"Yay. Mega Mind." Maddie said, chuckling softly. They watched this one almost all the time, but it was really funny and easily becoming a classic in the house. She yawned before blinking and looking up at the movie.

"This one is pretty funny." Kristen agreed, glancing at Demitri with a small smile. Looking down at Zach as he moved, Kristen bit her lip. "Easy Zach." she murmured quietly, concern obviously in her voice. She ran her fingers through his hair again and gently kissed his forehead.

Carlos sighed gently. "Unfortunately. There are many things that we don't know about him." he said softly as he drove. "And there are probably many things we'll never know."
He was thoughtful for a moment, rubbing his lips gently as he drove. "Zach is strong. He'll make it through." Carlos said, smiling at Sami. "It's sad that it had to be Zach, but he'll make it through." he said with a small nod as he looked back to the road.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Demitri smiled at Maddie, wrapping his arms around her contently as the movie started. He did enjoy this one as well, he remembered watching it wiht the kids as they had been growing up. It had gotten so bad at one point that Maddie had been quoting the movie almost non-stop for about two weeks. She had nearly driven Kristen insane, and just when they had gotten her to stop, Zach had started in, imitating his older sister and what not.

"M'fine" Zach muttered to his mother, smiling lightly as she ran her fingers through his hair.
"I need a shower" He groaned, realizing he hadn't really been cleaned up since the accident, he felt his hair felt atrocious.
"Do you guys remember when Maddie couldn't stop quoting Mega Mind?" Demitri pipped up, grinning.

----

"Thats true" Sami said, nodding her head thoughtfully as her thoughts turned to Keith's ancietness again.
"He is" She agreed, "As bad as it sounds, Zach can probably handle being injured better then anyone else, he'll actually take it easy and recover. Can you imagine if it was Maddie who got hurt?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Maddie sighed contently as Demitri wrapped his arms around her.
"It can easily be re-heated, in the microwave of evil!" Maddie murmured, forgoing any attempt to mimic the character.
"You're going to get her started Demitri." Kristen whined, though she was joking entirely, and smirked to show that she was.

Looking back at Zach, Kristen sighed. "I guess if we wrap your casts, you can shower." Kristen murmured softly, though it would be somewhat of a project to get the boy cleaned with a broken leg.
"Maybe when you're feeling better love." Kristen promised, knowing just from Zach's voice that he was exhausted.

-------

Carlos nodded again as he turned off the highway.
"If Maddie had gotten hurt we wouldn't hear the end of it." Carlos muttered, shaking his head as he steered the car down their street.
"It might sound odd, but you're right; Zach is the only one that can handle such an injury." Carlos mused, shaking his head. He sighed as he pulled into their parking place. It felt like a life-time ago that they'd been home.
"Home sweet home." Carlos said with a sigh as he turned off the car and stepped out of it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Demitri chuckled.
"It was funnier when you were eight" He murmured to his daughter, a small grin on his face as he looked over at Kristen and Zach. He frowned, it would be difficult for Zach to do much more the lie in bed, but they did need to find a way to help the boy regain some independence, though he had no idea how.

Zach sighed, letting his mother sooth him for the moment, even though he was irritated. He hadn't been hurt more then a day and he was already starting to feel trapped and a little insane. He longed for the freedom of his wolf form, but he couldn't even shift, not without risking an even more serious set of injuries. Sven had explained the risk to Kristen and she had basically all but forbidden him to shift. He didn't know exactly what would happen if he did, but it was enough to seriously freak out his mother.

----

Sami nodded, "Its sad though, thinking that" She murmured, "Sad that we're relieved that out of all the kids, it was Zach who got hurt, even if we're only relieved because we know he's strong enough both mentally and emotionally to handle it" She said, shrugging her shoulders.
"Good, you need to shower" She said, smiling teasingly at Carlos. "As much as I don't mind the dirt and drywall, you're not coming to bed like that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: