Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:29 am

Sami grinned, "It is a classic" She said, feeling better then she had all evening. She knew that what happened would probably bother her for awhile, but she just needed to remember that she wasn't weak or anything, she could have and would have fought that man off, if she needed too. She hadn't had to, Carlos -her mate- had saved her, and that should be just fine for her. Sighing, she snuggled against him, letting go of the remaining tension in her mind and body as she let herself get caught up in other thoughts, good ones.

As the movie came to an end, Sami stretched luxuriously before checking the time. Groaning, she chuckled softly.
"Seven am" She grumbled, normally Sami was the type who could sleep all day, given the chance, she wasn't really known as an 'early riser' so it was sort of comical, her being up this early.

----

Zach grinned as he hoped out of bed, his leg twinging only slightly. He was better! Resisting the urge to do a happy dance, the young shifter-vampire dressed quickly for the day, practically skipping down the stairs, much to his father's delight.
"Glad you're feeling better" Demitri said, wrapping an arm around his son and smiling.
"So am I" Zach grinned, "Getting around school on crutches was a real pain in the butt, and I only managed it for a half a day" He said, shuddering theatrically.
"I bet" Demitri hummed. He'd never been on crutches, but he'd seen how awkward they were.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:27 am

"Indeed it is." Carlos agreed with a small nod. He sat contenly for however long the movie lasted. And honestly, if Sami hadn't moved than Carlos would have continued to sit there contently with his mate in his arms. Since she did move, and checked the time, Carlos stood for a moment to stretch. He leaned back, pushing his hip forward until he heard a soft pop. Sighing and muttering something in Spanish, Carlos rubbed the back of his hip as he glanced around the room.

"Seven a.m.?" He echoed, hearing the time. "We have three hours to kill until our meeting with the travel agent." Carlos said with a gentle smile. "Care for some breakfast? I can attempt to cook something...." Carlos murmured. "I used to make delicious pancakes according to Shaye before Keith turned her..." He enticed, wondering if Sami was at all hungry. It'd been a few hours since they'd eaten dinner, and it had been a long night. "Or we could take a cat nap." Carlos added with a small shrug. "Whatever you decide." He said, sitting back down next to Sami on the couch.

-----------------------

The warm water was soothing. More so than it ever had been in her life. Maddie almost didn't want to step out of the shower. But she knew she had to, otherwise they would be late for school. Sighing, She turned off the water, wrapped herself in a towel and stepped from the bathtub.
Drying herself off as completely as she could, Maddie pulled on her underwear, bra, jeans, and a loose tank top. It was still warm enough turning the morning and afternoon that she didn't need long sleeved shirts just yet.
Pulling her hair from her towel, Maddie ran a comb through the dark blonde locks before pinning half of it up and out of her face. Satisfied, Maddie wandered back into her room. She made sure she had all of her books and things in her back pack before tossing it over her shoulder, yanking on her boots and wandering downstairs.

She saw Zach bounding down just ahead of her, and Maddie smiled.
"Glad you're back on your feet bro." Maddie said.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:50 pm

OOC: Hey I'm right in the middle of essay/final/work hell. I'll try and post tomorrow or tuesday in my downtime. I didn't for get about chu!
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:44 am

(( no worries!! I have finals this week and next week xD ))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Sami smiled, chuckling softly, "I dunno" She murmured, she'd never seen Carlos cook and the thought was tempting.
"I think I'm going to go make some coffee at the very least" She said, padding into the kitchen, "Then maybe make use of that jacussi tub we had installed and haven't used in forever?" She suggested, setting the coffee pot up and glancing at her mate curiously. Even if he didn't want to join her, she was going to use it, it would be a nice way to relax, that was for sure.

----

Zach grinned at his sister, raking his fingers through his shaggy, dark brown hair.
"Me too" He said with a grin. He still had a slight limp but he knew it would disappear over time, especially if he started working out his muscles again, stretching out the tendons and all that.
"If Mom or Dad asks, tell them I went for a short run" He called to his sister, he had a bit of time before school and since he had gym first, he could shower then. He snagged his iPod and disappeared out the back door, heading down the familiar path. He wouldn't go nearly as far as he normally did, but he'd work out his muscles, at least a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:11 am

Carlos tilted his head curiously as he glanced over at Sami.
"We installed a hot tub?" He asked, smirking to himself as he stood and stretched again. "Oh we did last year didn't we?" He asked again with a small nod of his head, as if the memory was just now returning to him. Ruffling his fingers through his hair, Carlos nodded in agreement.
"Sure." He said. "I could fancy a bubbly bath." He teased, kissing Sami's cheek as he passed her up towards their bedroom.

-----------

Maddie gave a tired yawn and nodded as she wandered into the kitchen. She set the coffee pot on and waited, head resting against the counter. The only thing should could hear was the coffee pot bubbling. Her arm throbbed, as if she was sliced across her skin.

Sucking in a breath, Maddie jolted up, pressing a hand to her arm.
Don't think I haven't forgotten about you little one...
Maddie bit her lip as she glanced around the kitchen frantically. She hadn't fallen asleep at the counter had she? Was this even a dream? Everything was in color...

Glancing at her arm, Maddie saw that the wound was bleeding once again. It had started to heal, and it had been nearly nothing more than a scar. Now it was ripped open again. Maddie cursed softly and grab the dishtowel to press it against her bleeding arm.
"You bitch." Maddie muttered softly, screwing her eyes against the sting of the cut.

"Excuse me?"
Maddie gasped as Alayna's voice broke through her thoughts. Her aunt was standing, hands on her hips, glaring lightly at Maddie.
"Oh...no...I-I wasn't...I didn't mean you." Maddie said, fumbling over her words. Alayna's face softened, noticing then that something was seriously wrong. She walked over to Maddie's side, frowning at the girl who shyed away when Alayna reached her hand up to the towel.

"What's wrong?" Alayna asked.
Maddie glanced down to find that she wasn't bleeding. She wasn't hurt. There was nothing but a faint scar. She swallowed the uneasy feeling in her throat and shook her head gently.
"Nothing...just...tired." Maddie said quickly, shaking her head again with a bad attempt at smiling at Alayna. Alayna wasn't buying it though, and she pressed a hand against Maddie's forehead.

"You're a bit warm...are you sure you're feeling alright?" Alayna asked.
"Fit as a fiddle." Maddie agreed with another nod. "Zach is gonna be back soon and we gotta head to school." Maddie mumbled, quickly ducking away from Alayna. "Gotta get my bag and stuff." she was saying as she left the kitchen entirely.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:47 am

Sami laughed, "My point" She drawled, pouring herself a cup of coffee and inhaling deeply.
"Mmmm" She mumbled happily as she took a small sip before adding a little bit of honey to the mug, stirring it contently. She watched Carlos go contently, she'd let him set up the bath while she tried her best to wake up a little bet. Yawning, she poured herself another cup of coffee and headed upstairs towards her mate, a small smile on her lips.
"Hey" She grinned, scrubbing her fingers through her hair before setting her mug down to pile it on top of her head to keep it from getting it to wet in the bath.

----

Zach finally turned around and shifted into his wolf form, bounding back towards the house with anotherburst of energy. Wagging his tail, he skidded into the kitchen, almost plowing Alayna over, only to be caught by his father as his paws scrabbled on the tiled floor.

"Bowling for people now Zach?" Demitri asked his son as the boy shifted back into human form, a sheepish smile on his face.
"Sorry Alayna" He apologized, grinning at his Aunt, before making a face at his Dad, "I totally forgot how slippery the floor is with paws" He added, shrugging lightly.
"Well, now you remember hey? Just glad to see you ack on your feet" Demitri said, clapping Zach on the shoulder lightly.
"Me too" The boy said happily.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:11 pm

((hey, just an FYI, I won't have that much internet this holiday. and I'm going on a trip in January, so I won't be able to respond much :s ))

Carlos had wandered into their spa of a bathroom and turned the water almost all the way hot to get the jacuzzi going. It didn't take long for the bubbles and steam to rise from the tub, fogging up the mirror and glass on the high window. Sami wandered in not long after that and he smirked at her lightly.
"Are you sure you don't care for a nap darling?" He asked, kissing her forehead gently as he grabbed towels for them to use afterwards. "You look ready to pass out." He teased.

------------

Alayna heard Zach coming down the hallway but she was so preoccupied with her own thoughts that she didn't have time to react. Thank God Demitri grabbed a hold of the pup, or Alayna would have gone skidding across the floor with her nephew. She couldn't help but laugh afterwards.
"You're doing much better now." Alayna agreed, nodding as she saw that Zach could shift and walk (run more like it) without any more problems. She ruffed his hair a bit just as Maddie came bounding back down the stairs.

"Are we going soon?" Maddie asked curiously, with a gentle smile to her father as she brushed her hair back from her face. She wanted to get out of the house. Not necessarily go to school, but just get out for a while. Maybe that stupid angel would stop haunting her....Maddie chewed her bottom lip suddenly wondering if she should tell her father and mother about it...seeming Demitri beeming at Zach though, quickly answered Maddie's question.
"I've got early lab today," Maddie continued. "I kinda wanna get there early if we can." She added as a smooth explination for suddenly wanting to get to school.

"Have a good day you two." Alayna said, squeezing Zach's shoulder, kissing Maddie on the forehead-which gave the girl a small zap of energy- and wandering back to her room down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Both Zach and Demitri eyed Maddie curiously for a moment.
"I guess we can go now then" The older vampire said with a casual shrug, grabbing his car keys off the table and leading the kids to the garage. Zach grinned, waving goodbye to Alayna and calling out a farewell to his mother, wherever she was. Throwing his bag over one shoulder, he practically skipped out to the car, he was so glad he was able to walk once again.

---

Castiel sighed, letting the healer patch him up once again, he winced as the needle bit into his flesh and mentally tried to calm himself. He knew the demonic sword had done a number on him, especially if the healers were using both mortal and angelic means to heal his arm.
"How bad?" He rasped, accepting a flask of water from someone standing nearby.
"You're lucky you didn't lose the arm" Was the blunt reply. "The demon scum are getting more volatile, attacking more ferociously then they have ever before, except perhaps in the first battle" The healer added, he hadn't seen injuries so bad in a very long time. Keith nodded in understanding, letting his head fall back to rest, eyes flickering for a moment before the sharp pain roused him from a near sleep once again. The fighting was getting worse, more intense, it hadn't been like this since the battle of the Morningstar and God himself. He knew why, everyone could sense it, the tide of war was changing and no one wanted to be on the losing side.

----

Sami chuckled.
"M'fine, besides if I fall asleep in there, you'll make sure I don't drown" She said with a grin. Setting her mug down, she slid out of her PJs and clambered into the warm bathwater, sighing contently.
"This was a good invesetment, even if we forgot about it" She said with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Maddie was rubbing her forehead as she wandered out towards the car with Demitri and Zach. She wasn't paying much attention to what she was doing, and went to the back seat, sitting down with a huff. She closed her eyes after buckling, letting the hum of the truck lull her into peace. She really needed to relax. There wasn't anything to worry about; these dreams she was having were probably just...repressed memories coming back to haunt her. Yea, that made sense. Kristen and Demitri had never really talked about how Maddie had come to live with them, and Maddie herself remembered very little prior to living in Russia with her mother. Maybe these dreams were just the bad memories gaining up on her at once...maybe it would all go away once she dealt with all of this. That sounded good.

Reassuring herself of this, Maddie opened her eyes to find that they were already at the school and Zach was stepping out of the car ahead of her.
"Oh. Bye Dad. See you later." Maddie said, grinning at him before hopping out of the truck herself and half running up the steps into the school.

--------------

Carlos chuckled at Sami, smiling gently. "Of course I wouldn't let you drown. You might slip under the water for a second or two as to wake you up, but never drown." Carlos teased before taking off his sweat pants and boxers in order to join his mate in the tub.

"If you say so darling." Carlos murmured. The water was warm to him, but probably no where near the heat extent that Sami felt. The warmth faintly reminded him of a warm blanket on a cold winter night from a life time ago.

----------------------

"Ah, Alayna dear."
Alayna gasped and dropped the cup of tea in her hands. Anna rolled her eyes and pushed herself away from the counter.
"Oh stop being so dramatic." Anna muttered, waving a hand gently while Alayna stared at her in horror.
"You have it?" Anna asked. Alayna swallowed again, trying to find her voice.
"Why do you want it?" Alayna asked.
"That's none of your concern."
"I don't have it."
Anna's eyes turned to a bright orange and her smile disappeared. "Don't test me Alayna." she muttered.
Alayna could hardly speak before Anna's hand clamped tightly around her throat. She was slammed up against the counter in the process, the Angel's hair falling into her face. "You have it," Anna whispered. "Or you know where it is. I'm not going to ask you again."
Alayna sucked in a breath against the pain but she couldn't bring herself to scream for help. Her breath caught in her throat as Anna tightened her grip, and Alayna screwed her eyes shut.

The whistle of something cutting through the air made Alayna open her eyes again. She saw the dagger sticking out of Anna's arm. The fallen Angel looked at the blade, perplexed and angered. Her eyes turned to the doorway, where Kristen was standing, another dagger in her hand.
"Let her go. And get out of my house." Kristen said, her eyes a mix of greens and brown.
"Ah, Kristen. So lovely to finally meet you." Anna said, yanking the dagger from her arm without so much as a wince. She let go of Alayna for half a second, pressing the dagger against her throat instead. "Maybe you can be more reasonable then my progeny here. Where's Castiel's angel blade?"
"How the hell should I know?" Kristen asked, but Alayna noticed her eyebrow twitched and her face became stone.
"He gave it to you." Anna said levelly. She pushed the dagger forward a bit, and Alayna sucked in a breath at the pressure. "Each question you ask drives this knife deeper into her throat. If you waist my time I'll kill her right now. Give me the blade."
Kristen glanced down at Alayna and the two shared a quick glance. Kristen sighed deeply and dropped the knife from her hand.
"Kristen no!" Alayna screamed. The blade cut her throat and she winced.
"She'll kill you." Kristen murmured.
"Yes, that's true." Anna agreed.
"I don't care!" Alayna said, glaring at Kristen.
"Hmm," Anna chuckled, glancing at Kristen then back at Alayna. "I see. Maybe I should gather one of the children from school? After I kill her of course." She said and Kristen saw the Angel clenched tighter around the dagger.
"No!" Kristen shouted. The next thing Alayna knew, Kristen had shifted into her tiger and tackled the Angel through the back door. As Alayna sat up, she heard the scuffle of the two fighting, then the tiger whine in pain, and then silence.

"Kristen?!" Alayna called, pressing a hand to her bleeding neck as she ran out to the back yard. Anna was no where to be found. Kristen had shifted back, and was curled in on herself. "Kristen!" Alayna collapsed to the ground next to her and rolled her gently. The amount of blood was scary. Kristen had a stab wound on her side as big as the dagger she had thrown at Anna.
"Damn it Kirsten! Must you always pick a fight!?" Alayna said as she torn away the sweater on her arm. Her pressed her hand to her neck and spread the blood on her arm. "Here."
"I'm not a vampire." Kristen groaned.
"Yes you are!" Alayna shouted. "Part of you is and you know it. The fresh blood will heal you. Drink." She waved her arm under Kristen's nose. She watched Kristen make a face at the smell of the blood, but when her eyes opened, they were dark. Alayna didn't scream as her friend tore into her arm, she bit her lip and tried to keep her head leveled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Demitri pulled into the garage, sliding out of the car, his humming ending immediately. The scent of blood slammed into the vampire like a brick wall. His fangs immediately flashed as inhaled against his will. He hadn't hunted in days, to worried about Zach and the scent was definitely having a strong effect on him. Inhaling again, he walked into the house, his eyes nearly blacked out with the desire for blood.
"What's going on?" He bit out harshly as he entered the kitchen not really seeing past the blood, not realizing who it was. He inhaled again, nearly moaning at the temptation of the scent.
"So thirsty" He breathed, finally letting his eyes slide down to see Kristen, his wife, feeding on Alayna. Confusion flashed over his features before his hunger took over. Lurching backwards, the tall vampire crashed into the table, smashing it in his haste to pull away from the scene. Wood splintered and fell to the ground, the table crashing around him as he continued to jerk backwards, breaking the wall as he smashed into that. The temptation to feed was to strong and Alayna couldn't handle his thirst, Kristen wasn't a full vampire, she clearly needed blood to survive, but she only needed a bit, he on the other hand could drain three or four bodies and still be hungry.

Finally outside, Demitri disappeared into the woods, heading for the resort down the hill and hoping to god they didn't have a repeat of his younger, fledgling days when he could easily destroy a village in his thirst. People had been scared of vampires back then, now people didn't believe in them anymore and the whole desctuction thing would cause mass panic.

---

Sami laughed, sipping her coffee again.
"I'm not made of glass Carlos" She murmured, "Though I know compared to you I am rather breakable. I don't need to sleep right now, I can later" She reassured her mate, knowing his instincts drove him to keep her safe and protect her.

---

Castiel sighed tiredly, letting his head rest wairly against his bed roll. His injury throbbed painfully and he couldn't even fathom rolling over or even sleeping. He shook his head, pushing his sweaty bangs out of his eyes and glancing around the infermary. He was the only one in here, at least at the moment. It was rather surprising, especially with the ferocity that the demons had been attacking. He winced as he sat up, sleep wasn't forthcoming and he was bored out of his skull sitting here. He was still having odd flashes, seemingly remembering something for a past life, though he had no past life, no human life, that he could remember or even know about. He needed to talk to someone, needed to know what was going on and he doubted anyone he was around would be very forthcoming with that information.
Walking stiffly out of the infermary, Castiel headed to the only person he hoped would be truthful with him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Alayna gasped only when she heard Demitri's voice. Kristen was brought out of her trance and she snapped her mouth away from Alayna's wrist. She spit out the last bit of blood from her mouth and rolled onto her better side with a groan. Looking down at her waist, the shirt was covered in blood. She pulled it away to look at her side. Alayna was right; it had been a bad stab wound. It was healed...but not completely. It was still bleeding a bit...
Then she heard Demitri.
"So thristy."
"Oh no." Kristen muttered, snapping her head up to see her husband. His words from long ago played in her mind, warning her of what happens if he doesn't feed. His eyes were black as night. That was the point of no return. Kristen grabbed Alayna, pulling her away from Demtri before the vampire jolted through the kitchen. Alayna couldn't hold back her scream of surprise as Demitri broke through the house.
Kristen winced as Demitri took off. Alayna even heard her friend whimper in pain.
"Oh God help us..." Alayna whispered as she looked at Kristen. She was starting to fall back onto the grass, and Alayan caught her up from falling entirely. "Let's get you inside." Alayna said, ignoring the sting in her arm as she took Kristen's wrist and pulled her to stand.
"She wants the knife?" Kristen moaned. "Why?"
"I don't know." Alayna muttered. "But she won't find it." She added before Kristen started to nod off while Alayna pulled her into the broken house.

-----------------

Maddie couldn't pay attention. She couldn't even get through five mintes of her first class without fidgeting in her seat, or having a chill running down her neck, or suppressing the sickening feeling of her stomach flip flopping. She was suddenly glad she hadn't eaten breakfast this morning.
Swallowing as her teacher flickered to the next slide in the PowerPoint lecture, Maddie couldn't take it anymore. She looked down and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath in hopes of relaxing. The pain hit her first. Then the panic and Maddie was almost instantly overwhelmed. She didn't know where this was coming from, or why. Taking another shaking breath to calm down, Maddie was hit with another wave. More panic, worry. Exhaustion. Pain again. This time, Kristen popped into her mind, then Demitri.
"Oh God." Maddie whispered. She felt like she was going to be sick. As she opened her eyes again, Gerry was opening her classroom door, and excusing the interruption.
"Maddie, the Principle needs to speak with you." He said, giving her a quick look that said not to argue. Maddie swallowed and nodded, getting up out of her hair and hurrying out the room. Gerry lead her down the hallway far enough away from the classroom and around a corner before looking at her.
"What's happened?" He asked her. "I could sense your fear all the way out in the gym."
"I don't know. Something happened with my parents. My moms hurt and my Dad is gone...he...he hasn't been feeding! He's been so worried about my brother and Keith and he lost it today. Oh God." Maddie rambled, holding her head as her whole body started to shake.
"Maddie, you need to breathe and relax." Gerry said, grabbing her shoulders tightly. "Who can you call to go over and check?" He asked.
"I..." Maddie swallowed hard. "Sven, or Alexi or Vlad..."
"Do you have your phone?" Gerry asked and Maddie nodded, quickly pulling her phone out of her pocket and hitting Alexi's contact since it was one of the first in her phone book.
"Alexi...can you go check on my mom?" Maddie asked as soon as she heard the phone line pick up. "I...I think something's wrong...I think she's hurt and Dad's gone...it must be bad if I can sense it from the school...please." She added as her voice caught in her throat from the worry.

---------------

Carlos couldn't help but laugh softly at Sami.
"Whatever you say my dear." He murmured as he let his head rest back against the rim of the tub. His arms were lightly wrapped around Sami's waist, just loosing holding her against him in the water.
"What if I were the one to fall asleep?" He asked, opening an eye totlance over at Sami with a small smirk on his face.

------------------

"You won't find the answers that way." Anna murmured, watching as Castiel continued to walk away from his room. She had just been passing over when he left, and she decided that this day wouldn't be a total loss. Her problems today had been a bit unexpected, thanks to the shifter.
She stepped down from the tree she had been resting against, effortlessly landing the thirty foot drop. Her wings were hidden at her back for the moment and her blonde hair was twirled up into a bun. Her arm was still bleeding but she ignored it like it was nothing more than a paper cut.
"Do you recognize me at all?" Anna asked, curiously, letting a bit of sadness ebb into her expression. That was always Castiel's weakness...compassion.

Last edited by mystikmage on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Alexi frowned as Maddie babbled over the phone.
"Sure" He murmured, looking concerned. "I'll go over right now" He added, glancing at his wife with a small shrug at her look.
"I'll call the school or your phone as soon as I find something out" He added, hanging up the phone.
"Something happened with Kristen and Demitri, Maddie's freaking out. I'm going to go check the house, can you find Vlad and Sven? We may have a Demitri-related problem" He asked her softly before disappearing out the door at a dead run, it would be faster then driving.

Skidding to a halt, Alexi gaped at the destruction that was Kristen and Demitri's house. The entire wall was punched out and debris was everywhere.
"Holy shit" The vampire breathed as he carefully made his way inside. The scent of blood lingered in the air and he followed it, finding Alayna and Kristen in Alayna's wing of the house.
"What the hell happened?" He asked, looking at Alayna since she seemed to be the less ruffled of the two.

---

Sami laughed softly, "Don't vampires not sleep?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at her mate as he cuddled her. "Besides, you don't need to breath so falling asleep in the tub and under the water probably wouldn't do much to you" She teased, letting herself relax against him. She felt way better, the warm bath and the coffee had helped, a lot.

----

Castiel looked startled as his eyes landed on Anna.
"Should I know you? Remember you?" He asked, ignoring the saddness in her tone. He may not know the girl, but something in his gut was telling him not to trust her, and lately Castiel had learned to listen to his gut, in the absence of memory, he needed something to rely on, and instincts were all he had.
"I haven't see you in the barracks before, why are you here now?" He drawled, fingering the sword at his waist absentmindedly. His arm throbbed far to much to draw the weapon, but the familiar weight and feel of the celestial metal reassured him, and he wasn't above taking the small comfort the blade offered. He frowned, listening to her words again in his mind.
"How do you know I seek answers? Perhaps I just wish to consult with my brother about the war" He added, frowning at her, eyes flashing with distrust now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:21 pm

"Thanks Alexi." Maddie said, sighing with relief as she hung up the phone. She swayed where she stood, and Gery was quick to catch her. He frowned, seeing that Maddie had passed out entirely.
"Maddie? Madison? Snap out of it." Gerry called as he shook her roughly. Maddie moaned a bit and shook her head.
"Too much." Maddie murmured. Gerry sighed and manger to scoop her up like a child.
"Let's get you to the nurse, you can lie down there." Gerry muttered.

--------------

Maria nodded, looking a bit worried as Alexi just up and left after explaining who had called him. She chewed her lip as she got out of bed. Finding her phone, she failed Sven's number first. She walked down to the front of the house as she filled Sven in on what was happening. As she grabbed her keys to the house, she called Vlad as well before running over to Demitri's house behind her husband.

-----

Alayna sucked in a breath as she heard Alexi's voice. Glancing up she swallowed hard, glad that she had managed to wrap her arm tight before he arrived. Kristen had taken a good chunk from her arm, and Alayna was starting to feel it just as the vampire walked in.
"Anna." Alayna murmured. "The Fallen Angel. She showed up, wanted to know where Keith's Angel blade was. Kristen and I reused to give it to he and when she threathened to kill me and the children...Kristen lost it. They got in a fight outside and Kristen had a bad wound to her side...I let her feed off me, to jump start her vampire healing..." Alayna said, pausing for a moment as the sensations from that came back to her. She shuddered once and shook her head to clear the thoughts away.
"Demitri came back from dropping off the kids as school...and he just lost it." Alayna said, her shoulders falling then and she shook her head as she glanced back at Kristen, who was out cold on her bed.
"She's been this way since. He's been gone almost half an hour...." Alayna frowned then and looked back at Alexi.
"What are to doing here? I didn't get a chance to call anyone yet..."

----------------

Anna sighed softly to herself, an crossed her arms over her chest. She was quiet for a moment, looking down at the ground. She passed her hand over her eyes and turned her gaze back up to him.
"I fell Castiel." Anna murmured. "You don't remember me because...I was so close to you. We were friends once, a bond stronger then a brother and sister...and I fell..." She whispered softly, like the memory was still fresh in her mind and the trauma still haunted her day by day. "I can never go back...you," she said, glancing up at him then "You were the only one granted clemency...you were the only one they allowed back. And it cost you dearly. You just don't remember it. They took it all from you." She said, shaking her head gently as she stepped back.

"If you truly don't wish to know the price you payed for the half life you now live, that is your choice." Anna said, holding her hands out in peace. "I saw the look on your face just now, and I saw the emptiness you feel, because you know something is wrong, and something is missing. I only wanted to help you as we always helped each other."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Alexi sucked in a breath, this didn't sound good, not at all.
"Maddie, she felt that something was off" Alexi said, walking around the room.
"He hasn't fed lately" He mumbled, breathing out a sigh.
"Maria can take care of you two, I need to go find Demitri" He said, this wasn't good, not at all. He left the girls, Maria was better with injuries then he was anyway, and he really needed to find Demitri. Checking the house, he noted where his brother had broken through the walls, probably in his haste to get away from the scent of the blood. That was something atleast, Demitri had managed to get away from the blood, but he'd probably gone to the next nearest source, which was the rather prestigous resort down the hill. That meant that if Demitri had gone there, a massacre would end up on the news very, very quickly and that meant they'd probably need to vacate the area. Damn.
Turning on his heel, Alexi followed the scent left behind by the crazed vampire, only acknowledging his brothers with a nod when they joined him. Thank god Maria had called, if Demitri really was as far gone as he suspected, they'd need the man power.

----

Castiel frowned at Anna, "If you fell, you did something wrong. We shouldn't be speaking" He said, his tone stern. He didn't want to risk whatever he had going, he didn't know what was waiting for him if he fell, or if he got his memory back. Cursing mentally, he shook his head, ignoring the sad angel, fallen angel in front of him, he continued his walk down the hall, looking once again for Michael. He had a good relationship with his brothers, the arch angels, and he very much wanted them to explain what was going on. Something niggled in his mind, a soft voice whispering to confront Anna, but he wasn't going to risk speaking to the fallen.

Shaking his head again, he glanced over his shoulder at the girl, offering what he hoped was a reassuring smile, though it felt brittle.
"I'm fine" He said, somewhat uncessarily, before he headed into the room, not bothering to knock, Michael would know that he was coming, was probably waiting for him.

----

Zach frowned as he walked down the hallway. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he had heard rumors all day about something happening with his sister. He hadn't heard anything from Maddie, nor his family so he was assuming everything was alright. Stepping outside, his brow furrowed as he saw Chris sitting in Sven's car, apparently waiting for him and Maddie.
"Chris?" He questioned, sliding into the passanger seat.
"Hey Zach, we're just waiting for your sister and then you two are going to come over to Vlad's house" The shifter murmured. "I'll explain there" He added, seeing the boys questioning look.
"Okay" Zach said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:22 am

Alayna could only nod her head gently. The next thing she knew, Maria was there in the room and Alexi was gone. The vampire was shaking her and Alayna realized she must have passed out.
"Hmm?" Alayna frowned, realizing Maria was taking Kristen up from the bed.
"We have to leave. We're going to Vlad's." Maria said quickly, as if she had already explained all of this to Alayna. "It'll be safe there."
"The kids?" Alayna murmured.
"Chris went to pick them up." Maria assured her as Kristen moaned softly in her deep sleep. "Come on." Maria added and Alayna nodded dumbly. She fel numb and weak. She had just enough energy to get into Kristen's SUV with the shifter resting with her head in Alayna's lap before she felt herself falling asleep.

----------

Anna sighed roughly as Castiel practically ignored everything she said. He wouldn't listen past the fact that she fell. The damn fool. She was about to walk forward and grab him but he turned instead to look back at her.

She kept he expression hurt. Like it stung that he was just blatantly walking away from her. Anna didn't have to pretend too much. This was starting to seem familiar. They had been here before once, wih Keith walking away from her like he was now. Anna let the memory forward as Castiel gave her a brittle smile and said he was fine.

She shook her head. "You're a terrible liar." She whispered. But then he turned forward again and walked into the room ahead of him. Anna turned on her heels and took off, lest some other angel were to walk by and find her. A smirk came to her face though as she flew. He had looked back...the doubt was already in his mind...maybe in time, he would seek her out. The angels wouldn't tell him the truth...she knew that he was much to valuable to them now with this war. She would have to just wait.

---------

"Maddie....Maddie!"
The little shifter sucked in a breath as someone shook her shoulders roughly. She cracked her eyes open to see Gerry hovering over her. Light was in her eyes and she winced at the brightness.
"What?" Maddie groaned, rubbing her face.
"Your cousin's here...he's taking you home. Come on." Gerry quickly explained, forcing Maddie to sit up from the bed. When she opened her eyes again, she noticed Nick, standing just behind her best friend.
"Nick? What's..." But Maddie trailed off as her body threatened to knock her out again. Gerry sighed and shook her gently again.
"You'll have to carry her. She's been passed out all day." Gerry muttered. Nick nodded and quickly picked his cousin up. Gerry grabbed their bags and followed Nick out of the office and down to the pick up area.

During his last class, Nick had gotten a text from his mom that said Chris was picking them up. All though it seemed strange, Nick didnt think anything of it...until he heard the rumors that Maddie had been passed out in the nurse all day. While Serena had walked to the car, Nick had wanted to see if the rumors were right or not. Finding his cousin like this wasn't a good sign. Something was definitely seriously wrong if Maddie couldn't keep herself awake.

Seeing Sven's car, Nick quickly shook his head. "We're gonna have to squish if we can't get Maddie awake." Nick muttered.
"I can give you a ride." Gerry offered and Nick nodded.
"That'll be better. Hey, Chris, Im going with Gerry, we'll be right behind you." Nick said as Gerry ran over to the student parking lot to bring his car around.

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=546
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-