Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Kristen rubbed her lips and sighed quietly. "We'll see." Kristen said, leaving it at that since she could sense that Zach had been greatly affected by his sister. Wrapping her arms around him, Kristen held him gently but safely in that motherly way as the movie continued to play.

Alayna sighed deeply. "It's not that I don't know that you can take care of yourself Keith. I know that fact very well." she said, which was true because he was almost constantly reminding her. "I thought the pain had something to do with you...and I was worried because I didn't understand how it could be connected to you if that makes sense.." Alayna said before looking up at Keith. She could swear he was growing because she felt like she had to crane her head more than usual to look at him. "I love you."

Hearing about an old friend, Alayna looked confused. "I'm guessing it wasn't a good visit if it startled Maddie..?"
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Keith looked down at Alayna, "Love you too" He smiled, brushing his lips over her forhead.
"No, Anna isn't exactly good with children" He still wasn't to sure how she was connected to this whole thing, he knew she was working with some rather annoying vampires, which surprised him. Anna had never been the sort to 'bow down' to anyone, much less someone she woud consider inferior to herself.
"From what I gathered, she was one of those involved in Maddie's kidnapping before she came here" He explained, "Seeing her brought out some rather nasty, hidden memories. I imagine the pain we all felt is due to Maddie's ties to us. She was releasing her emotions and we were feeling the risidueal effect of what she has been feeling all this time" He mused, looking thoughtful.

---

Sami yawned, stretching cat-like as she slunk out of bed. She was still sleepy, but something had woken her up. She wasn't sure what, but something had. She glanced around the room as she pulled on a pair of jeans and a tank top, nothing seemed off, but who knew? She glanced at Carlos, still 'asleep' though she figued he'd be up in a few seconds, he often rose with or before her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Alayna listened and smiled as Keith kissed her forehead. She was content now, in his arms, though she was still feel the effects of the emotions that had been tearing at her just a few moments ago. Hearing what Keith said shot Maddie, Alayna merely nodded. That made some sense...Maddie was attached to almost veryone she lived with. Hearing about this Anna figure, Alayna's frown deepened.
"Anna was an angle with you?" She guessed, looking up at him only with sympathy. She knew, from what Keith had told her of Angles, they were mostly like a family, and thus had good times and bad. "But she's on the other side? So to speak?" Alayna asked softly.

--------

Carlos could hear Sami stirring but he had no desire to wake himself up and become conscious. He wanted nothing for then to sleep until the stressful events he would be waking up to were long gone in the past. Feeling Sami get out of bed, Carlos groaned and rolled onto the empty spot that Sami had left. Blinking his eyes open, Carlos squinted at the clock and sighed. It was late in the afternoon...the day was practically over.
Looking over at Sami and seeing her fully dressed, Carlos raised and eyebrow curiously. "Guessing you're not the slightest bit tired anymore." he mumbled, rubbing his face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Keith sighed, "Anna was an angel with me in heaven. We fell around the same time actually" He mused, his tone taking on the distant sound it took on when he was remembering his past.
"Instead of trying to go back like I did, she seemed to go further towards hell" He said softly, wincing a bit.
"So, I suppose you could say she's joined the other team" He shrugged, "Its hard to condem her though, despite all the evil she's done. Anna is family" That was how he saw it, he couldn't say that he had loved her, once a long time ago, he knew that would only upset Alayna, their relationship had lasted hundreds of years, they had been together before anyone he knew had even been born. He shrugged it off for now, "It was interesting speaking to her again. I hate what she's become, but she will always be my family" He explained, glancing over his shouder for a moment.

---

Sami smiled at Carlos, "I'm still tired actually. Something woke me up, I don't know what" She explained, sitting down on the bed to pull on socks and shoes. She didn't know why she was getting up, she had what felt like nervous enegry, probably from this morning. She glanced at him before checking the time.
"Anything you'd like to do this evening?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Alayna merely listened to Keith, nodding here and there to show she was following. Resting her head back against his chest, Alayna let her eyes wander over the wing extending from Keiths back. Gently, she reached her hand up to brush against the smooth feathers soothingly. It had been a while since Alayna had tended to Keiths feathers...
Looking back at Keith, Alayna noticed him glancing over his shoulder. "Do you think she'll come here?" Alayna asked quietly, vaguely wondering if Anna shared Keiths belief that they were still family.

--------

Carlos was awake, hearing that something had woken Sami that she couldn't account for. In Carlos' past experiences, that was instinct saying that was wrong.
"Plans? No, not really..." Carlos said, shaking his head as he tossed the covers aside and stood with a stretch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:29 am

Keith shrugged, "I have no idea, Anna's always been spontanious" He honestly wanted to see the other angel again, rather badly, but not at the cost of his current family. He walked Alayna inside, it probably wasn't all that safe outdoors anymore. He frowned, letting his thoughts take over for the moment as he released her and wandered down the hall towards their room, his long wings dragging on the floor as he made no effort to pick them up. He was far to caught up in memories and trying to work out what the hell was going to happen next to pay attention to the large, silver appendages.

----

Sami nodded, biting her lip lightly as she pulled her knees to her chest, an absentminded gesture from her youth. She wanted to know what was going on, something just felt extremely off. She had rather hightened instincts and senses after living alone for a very long time and she had learned early on to listen to what her instincts told her, regardless of how ridiculous it seemed at the time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Letting Keith steer her inside, Alayna tossed another glance over her shoulder, bitting her lip gently. Once inside, Alayna noticed how distant Keith had grown, and she merely watched as he wandered off back down the hallway, leaving her in the kitchen. Sighing, Alayna made her second cup of tea, giving Keith some time before she headed back to the room after him.
Sitting on their bed carefully as to not spill her tea, Alayna merely watched him curiously. Her eyes wandered over his wings for a moment; he had been keeping them out more and more often, though why that was, Alayna wasn't sure.
"You're letting your wings out a lot more..." Alayna mused, sipping her tea as she looked up at him again.

-------------------

Carlos chewed his lip thoughtfully. Seeing Sami in her present condition was worrying him; he couldn't tell if it was her own instinct that we putting her in this state, or just stress from the mornings encounter, and his own worry was making it difficult to sort things out.
"Come on, let's go downstairs. Making walk around outside." Carlos suggested, taking Sami's hand gently and lifting her smoothly to her feet. "You've been in this room almost all day." Carlos said, opening the door and leading her on downstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Keith glanced up as Alayna came into the room. He glanced at his wings, smiling lightly as she spoke.
"I suppose. I normally never used to hide them" He explained, "Only since I came to Earth did it become a necessisity. I suppose I'm sliding back into my old persona more" He shrugged, looking at the wrinkled feathers with a small frown. He normally didn't ignore the upkeep of his wings either, but lately he had completely forgotten. He sighed, pulling one of the silvery appendages around in front of him, a rather awkward position for both himself and his already sore wing. Scowling he began to straighten feathers, mentally kicking himself for allowing it to get this bad.

----

Sami smiled as Carlos helped her up, well practically dragged her, but it was the thought that counted.
"Alright" She agreed, though she wasn't sure if the woods were even safe anymore. She doubted she and Carlos could take a stand against a blood angel, fallen or not. She shrugged that feeling off however, letting the joy of being back outside fill her for the moment, no matter what she'd just never be comfortable with a roof over her head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:47 pm

"I kinda like it..." Alayna murmured, looking him over again. "It seems more...natural I guess." she said with a small shrug.
Alayna smiled lightly and even giggled, putting her cup of tea down and patting the mattrice beside her. "Come and sit and I'll do it for you." she offered, seeing how awkward of a position he had to sit in to reach his wings. It didn't look at all comfortable to Alayna, and it was something she knew she always helped with and Keith never seemed to mind.

------------

Carlos smiled and tossed an arm over Sami's shoulder. "So this odd feeling that woke you up..." Carlos mused nonchalantly, as if they were talking about the weather since he didn't want to adgitate or worry Sami at all. "Any thoughts or concerns about it?" Carlos asked. "Because, according to my understanding...most mortals hardly wake up due to an unexplainable feeling...doesn't that happent to infants?" Carlos questioned, smirking to show he was teasing. "And yet it turns out they're hungry, or need a change of clothing?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Keith smiled, "It is more natural" He murmured, "Its extremely uncomfortable hiding my wings. They don't just disappear, they sink back into my skin. Its not exactly normal" He smiled, shifting so she had full access to his wings.
"It took me forever to learn how to do things without them out, Demitri can testify to that" He chuckled, even walking had been hard without the familiar weight, his entire center of gravity was altered without the wings. He slumped forward a bit, not exahusted from the morning, but worn out by it, and shifted so he was lying on his stomach, wings fanned over himself and the bed, though he remained awake for the time being.

----

Sami rolled her eyes at Carlos, laughing softly.
"Well its not exactly normal, but for me it is" She said with a shrug.
"When I lived in the forest I survived by listening to feelings like the ones I had this morning" She shrugged, "I guess I'm more sensitive to certain things then a normal, functioning mortal would be" She smirked softly, putting her hands in her pockets as they walked.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Alayna waited as Keith arranged himself comfortably. When he stretched out on his stomach, as he usually did, Alayna smiled. Ducking under his wing, she stradled his waist slightly, reaching up to his wings to straighten out the feathers smoothily and softly. Alayna nodded gently as she listened to Keith.
"That makes sense." she said, feeling like they may have had this conversation once or twice before. Alayna was getting better at retaining her memories, though thinking back was still painful on occassion, new information was staying a bit better. Slowly, little things from the past were coming back to her and Alayna was regaining her usual persona.

"You always managed to get your feathers twisted in such ways..." Alayna murmured teasingly with a chuckle as she smoothed out the feathers. Once that was done, Alayna merely let her hands pass over Keith's wings, carassing him gently.

-----------------

Carlos nodded gently as he listened. "That makes sense. Vampires have that as well...however it's usually just one of our sense that is paying attention since we don't exactly sleep.." Carlos said with a thoughtful expression as he looked around, hovering close to Sami.
"Have you ever tried to focus on it? Maybe figure what its steering you away from?" Carlos asked out of curiousity, wondering if this was something like Kristen's slight gift. Sami was about the same age as Kristen, so maybe Sami had a shifter ability she was never aware of.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Keith nodded absentmindedly, "Story of my life" He murmured, yawning and burying his head into the pillow he had absentmindedly wrapped his arms around. Rubbing his eyes, he slowly began to drift to sleep, Alayna playing with his wings always managed to put him to sleep, in a good way. It wasn't often the angel just got to relax, most of the time, if he slept, it was for healing purposes and still left him exahusted and somewhat cranky when he woke up.

----

Sami looked at Carlos thoughtfully.
"No, I always just figured it was my instincts and never thought to take it further" She said, playing with a stray lock of hair absentmindedly.
"Maybe next time I'll try" She said with a small shrug, glancing around the clearing they had inadvertantly found themselves in.
"Have you heard from Maria yet? About the twins?" She asked curiously, knowing Carlos had been worried about his neice and nephew, not to mention sister.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:31 am

Alayna smiled as Keith slowly drifted off and fell asleep. He was adorable when he slept, and Alayna let him, merely closing the blinds to block out the afternoon sun and pulling the blankets up to his waist. Kissing his cheek gently, Alayna took her cup of tea and slipped out of the room so he could sleep peacefully. Finding her sketchbook and glasses, Alayna sat on the couch just outside the room and attempted to get some work done.

Maddie slowly grew restless in her sleep. She moaned soflt, coughing lightly, turning her head that was leaning on Demitri's shoulder. She shivered before waking up. Opening her eyes slowly, Maddie looked around her room before picking her head up gently. It was pounding and Maddie felt weak and cold. Looking down at Demitri with dark blue eyes, Maddie frowned in slight confusion. Then she remembered her emotional breakdown and her shoulders fell. She couldn't imagine how it must have felt for him and the others. Maddie's mind traveled to Vlad but she quickly yanked it back, a hard expression forming on her face.
"I'm gonna go downstairs ok?" Maddie said quietly, knowing Demitri was always partly conscious. Slipping out of his lap, Maddie grabbed one of her fliece blankets, she wrapped it around her shoulders.

Downstairs, she heard voices speaking softly, they were probably speaking very quietly, but Maddie's canine hearing was working without her knowing. She tossed a small glance into the living room as she walked past. Vlad was there, talking with Nicki and some other man whose name Maddie didn't know. Her eyes lingered for half a second before looking ahead as if there was nothing wrong.

Nicki glanced up where she heard Maddie walk by. Having filled Vlad in one the werewolf issuses back in the states, and arranged a place for her clan to stay once Donni and Jen were better, Nicki had fallen silent. Seeing the little one, Nicki offered a small smile, but was worried at the expression on the girl's face.
"She looked much older just then..." Shawn murmured, causing Nicki to turn back from the empty hallway.
"Is she always like that?" Nicki asked curiously,

---------------

Carlos nodded gently. "Well, hopefully there won't be another time any time soon." he said. Listening to her further, Carlos frowned.
"No, I haven't..." Carlos murmured. "They left just the other night...I'm sure they're fine though." Carlos said. "They went on up to their summer home, which was just bult. It'll be more like home for the twins than here, which will help." Carlos mused with a nod. "And I trust Alexi to take care of Maria." Carlos said with a small sigh and a smile. Sami was right though; Carlos was worried about Maria. She hadn't fully recovered from the venom-darts attack, and was still a bit sickly, but Carlos knew Alexi wouldn't let it get much worse, which meant Maria would only get better int time. The twins were likewise, and he hoped being in more of a home like atmosphere would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Vlad glanced up as Nicki and Shawn spoke about Maddie. He nodded his head, she was a very grown up little girl. He ran his fingers through his hair, wondering what he had done this time to piss off the little girl. Maddie drove him nuts in that aspect, she seemed to always distance herself from him and ignored him. He was sure he had done something, though why he was answering to a child was beyond him. He sighed, nodding once again to Nicki and Shawn, "Alexi said you guys could use his and Maria's appartment, it'll work fine for you guys and its in a relatively secure location" He said before turning and heading back to his office.

Demitri mumbled softly as Maddie left, waking up properly only moments after she had gone. He sighed, rubbing his eyes and sliding off the bed. It was far to short for him so his back was all kincked up and he was rather miserable. Walking down the hall, he walked into his and Kristen's room heading straight for the shower in hopes of working the kinks out of his back.

---

Sami listened to Carlos, nodding her head lightly.
"Alexi's a pretty trustworthy guy" She agreed, smiling lightly as they walked.
"When are we heading over there for the twins birthday?" She asked curiously, she knew it was coming up soon and they still had to go shopping together for them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Nicki noticed the expression on Vlad's face but said nothing. She merely nodded in understand and agreement before watching the elder vampire walk off.
She caught Shawn's eye then, and he had a questioning look on his face. "It's just coinsidence." Shawn murmured, as if to disprove Nicki's thoughts.
"Awfully familiar though." Nicki answered, leaning back into her chair with a soft sigh, massaging her temples gently. Donni was healing, as Sven had promised, it was just taking time. And Jen, due to her bond to Donni, was practically helpless.
"The apartment isnt that far...the city is relively close..." Nicki mumbled, trying to get her mind of the last subject. It was probably ludicris...
"When do you think Donni will be fell enough to be moved?" Shawn asked.
"You'd have to ask Sven that." Nicki said with a shrug of her shoulders.

Kristen glanced up, hearing the water running in their bedroom. She guessed that Demitri and Maddie were awake. Listening carefully, Kristen heard Nicki and Shawn talking quietly downstairs, and she had to strain to hear Maddie's soft singing from the playroom. Kristen sighed softly; if Maddie was singing, she was close to being alright. Turning her attention back to Demitri, Kristen chewed her lip gently. There were only two reasons Demtiri took a shower on his own; he was sore as hell, or practically filthy. Looking down and seeing that Zach was sound asleep, Kristen dashed out from under him quickly and gently lay him down on the bed. Turning off the movie, Kristen gently closed the door behind her and headed for her room.
Stripping quickly, Kristen slipped into the shower behind Demitri, wrapping her arms around him gently, holding him a moment.
"Your back bothering you again?" Kristen asked softly, kissing his shoulder lightly

--------------------------------------------------

Carlos nodded gently and then his eyes went wide when he realised how soon the birthday party was.
"Oh shit that's the day after tomorrow." Carlos said, cursing colorfully in a dead language for a moment. He couldn't believe he had almost forgotten.
"We'll have to go shopping today or tomorrow." Carlos said, rubbing his face as if to wake himself up from a deep sleep with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Demitri glanced at Kristen as she busted into the washroom.
"Your daughter's bed is extremely short" He muttered in explenation, "And I'm far to tall for it" He stretched, wincing as the kinks in his back tried to loosen themselves.
"Zach alright?" He asked, wondering how their son was holding up, Maddie's outpouring of emotions had been brutal, and he knew his son would have had trouble handling it.

Vlad slunk into his office, closing the door behind him as he fell in a tired heap onto the couch. He hadn't been this stressed in a very, very long time.
"You're working to much" Sven commented, he had been seated at the desk typing on his laptop.
"I know" Vlad mumbled into the couch cushion, he had fallen face first.
"You need a break"
"I know"
"Ass"
"I know"

----

Sami laughed, "Whenever you wanna go love, whenever" She reassured, "Though, what the hell are we going to get the terrible twosome? They have everything" She said, smiling to let him know she was only teasing. The many vampires she knew that had children, all three of them and Kristen, did a good job at moderating how they spoiled their kids. It was surprising, since vampires had a habit of being rather loosed pocket with loved ones.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:23 pm

"Oi and you fell asleep with her..." Kristen muttered. She backed up a bit to let him stretch before rubbing his back as rough as she could, knowing to Demitri it hardly made a real dent.
"I wish I could be more effective..." Kristen said with a small smirk, rubbing up to Demitri's shoulders, down to his shoulder blades, the middle of his back and lower back. She moved her hands slowly, trying to rub as much as she could in hopes that it would help Demitri slightly.
"Zach took it pretty hard." Kristen murmured softly. "He fell asleep though, so maybe he'll wake up in a better state." Kristen said. "I...I didn't think she could do that." Kristen said, sounding a bit worried and deeply concerned.

-----------------------

"The sooner the better." Carlos murmured, glancing over his shoulder to find the house out of sign. "Why is it that we continously manage to wandered half a mile from the house?" Carlos asked, joking of course. He chuckled and took Sami's hands to walk up the hill. He stopped after a moment, just before they reached the peak and he pulled her back down behind him. Frowning deeply, Carlos mind was sent reeling as he pushed Sami behind him.
"Just get down." Carlos said, practically through his teeth. "Please, just stay low and don't move." Carlos said, before darting off, making sure to keep behind trees and bushes as he worked his way towards the peak of the hill.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Demitri nodded, letting Kristen attempt to rub his back.
"Its the thought that counts" He murmured, glancing at her over his shoulder.
"To be honest, neither did I, but its unhealthy for her to bottle all that emotion up" He said, shrugging lightly.
"I think she needs another talk on how she's not an adult, no matter how mature she acts" He looked at Kristen, she was better at that sort of thing then he was, especially with Maddie.

----

Sami nodded her agreement, hissing out in shock as Carlos shoved her to the ground. She shifted instantly, it was easier to blend in that way and crouched on her stomach. She didn;t move for a moment or two, before she slowly crept to the top of the hill, making sure to stay low to the ground so she could see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Kristen nodded in agreement as she continued to rub at Demitri's back. "I'll go talk to her." Kristen said, nodding again. Demitri was right, but Kristen had almost no way of knowing how to go about this. Maddie was stubborn, in more ways than Kristen, and sometimes getting through to her was difficult. Kissing Demitri's shoulder and wrapping her arms around him again, Kristen rested her head on his back with a sigh.

-------------

Carlos was laying on his stomach, practically lying beneath a bush, looking down at the valley below. It was usually a valley that was vacant, full of life only in the spring, and usually a grassy plain in the summer, and a sheet of ice in the winter. Now though, it was bustle. Tents dotted the ground, and all sorts of sounds, voices, and noice had hit Carlos at once. He found it odd, since it wasn't a permenat village or anything of the sorts...they seemed to have just appeared over night; that concerned Carlos.
Hearing Sami crouching forward, Carlos glanced over his shoulder for a moment. "Sami..." Carlos half sighed roughly. Having heard the sounds of the encampent, Carlos had panicked, his mind instantly going to the kicthen meeting where Vlad had revealed that Cassandra had also attacked in Canda; Carlos' mind attached the encampent below with the tribe of shifters that Sami had come from. He still wasn't sure if what he was looking at was her form family, but he didn't want her too close as to be recognized either.
"Come on, let's get out of here before we're spotted." Carlos mutterd, nudging Sami gently before slidding back down the hillside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:19 am

Demitri nodded, shifting slightly to better balance himself on the slippery floor as Kristen leaned against him. He knew she would have a hard time talking to Maddie since the girl was so damn stubborn, but it needed to be done. Maddie needed to realize she wasn't responsible for anyone in the house, that they were responsible for her. He sighed, "What a situation" He half groaned, Vlad was beyond exahusted and all this drama with Maddie was making the whole house tense. It was grating his last nerve, though he wasn't particularly annoyed with anyone, just with the stress.

---

Sami's eyes had grown wide as she stared at the makeshift shifter village. She could see them, her mother was there, her father, her brothers. If she had been in human form tears would have sprang into her eyes. They were doing it again, trying to take everything from her. They'd already killed her other friends, and now they were going after her new family. She surpressed an angry growl, her golden eyes flashing as Carlos nudged her and she glanced up, catching him say something about leaving. She nodded, slipping lower on her stomach and crawling down the hill, away from the people she had once called her loved ones.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:09 am

"I know..." Kristen mumbled, sighing gently. There was too much gong on right now and nothing seemed to be making it any better. Kissing his shoulder gently, Kristen pulled away slowly.
"I'll go talk to Maddie." she said as she stepped out of the shower entirely. Wrapping a towel around herself, Kristen dried off and walked intothe bedroom to change. Pulling on a pair of sweatpants and a loose shirt, Kristen twisted her wet hair into a bun and wandered downstairs.

Maddie was wrapped in her blanket on the floor of the playroom, thumb in he mouth as she watches the movie playing on the screen. She glanced over as Kristen walked in and she waved tiredly before looking back at the movie.
"Hey." Kristen murmured, sitting down next to Maddie and picking the girl up into her lap.
"Hi..." Maddie mumbled, still looking at the screen.
"Wanna tell me what happened earlier?" Kristen asked softly, brushing Maddies hair from her face.
"I was crying..." Maddie sighed heavily, pulling her thumb from her mouth. "And I know you're gonna tell me that's ok that I cried..." Maddie said quietly, looking up at Kristen.
"Well it is." listen said with a chuckle. Maddie merely sighed and looked back at the screen.
"Maddie, with your gift, you've got to be careful with how much you store up."
"I know I can't help it." Maddie mumbled.

------

Carlos made sure to keep Sami ahead of him as they trailed back to the house. Every now and then he would glance back to make sure they hadn't been spotted and weren't beingfollowed. He'd felt the twinge from Sami wh she had looked over the hill which meant she recognized the group. It was her family... Carlos soul have never guessed there to be so many.
Once they were closer to the house, Carlos slowed down. "Sami?" he called softly since she was still in her coguar form.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am

Demitri had slipped out of the shower soon after Kristen had. Pulling on a pair of jeans, he didn't bother with any other articles of clothing before heading out of the room and towards Vlad and Sven's office, well Vlad's office that Sven and currently taken over.

Walking into the room, Demitri was taken aback by how exahusted his older brother appeared. He was lying on the couch, arguing playfully with Sven, though he looked haggared.
"Well aren't you two a lovely sight" Demitri teased, falling ontop of Vlad in an almost playful manner.
"Pain in the ass" Vlad grumbled, trying to twist out from under Demitri as Sven laughed at the two of them. It was rare the brothers got time alone together now, and they tried to take advantage of moments like these.

----

Sami glanced at Carlos, shifting back once they were closer to the house.
"Mhm?" She asked, her eyes still golden brown, hinting at her anger and hurt. She couldn't believe they'd do this to her.
"I have to go" She murmured to Carlos, "If I leave, you'll all be safe" She added, looking sadly at him as she pushed her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:42 am

Kristen ran her fingers through Maddie's hair softly.
"they'll come back." Maddie muttered, almost harshly.
"Who?" Kristen asked with a frown.
"The angel and her demons." Maddie said, sounding both afraid and aggravated. Kristen sighed.
"No they won't. You're safe here." Kristen said. "You don't have to worry about stuff like this darling."
Maddie grew silent for a while before taking a deep breath. "it's hard mom..." she said. "Everyone sees me as a little child...but I don't feel like a child. I know more than you guys think, and I understand how serious it is. That's why I've been so quiet. Everyone's stressed and I'm trying not to bother anyone to make it worse but after what happened this morning..." Maddie sighed deeply and rubbed her eyes roughly to keep herself from crying again.
"Tell me what happened." Kristen said.
"The Angels back..." Maddie said. "The one that took me from Grandpa and kept me with that other vampire..." Maddie said with a shudder.
"Did she say anything?" Kristen asked.
"She said I had grown up...then Sami took me away and Keith stayed." Maddie said. "but I remember her now. She works with them..." Maddie murmured.
Kristen sighed and rubbed Maddie's back gently.
"You have to believe that everything is going to work out," Kristen said. "otherwise you're going to keep worrying yourself and motet it's like today are gonna happen again. Things always get worse before they get better. But they always get better in the end." Kristen said. Maddie merely nodded gently and settled back against Kristen to watch the movie.

Carlos shook his head. "You're not going alone." Carlos said stubbornly. "you might not even have to go. If they come this way we can just convince them that you're not here." He took her hand gently an leaded her back inside the house.
He was fishing for ideas right now, because he didn't want to go anywhere on her own. "If you leave it'll make it easier them to find you." and Carlos didn't want to think of what would happen if that entire true found Samiand she was completely alone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:52 am

Sven slipped from the office, leaving Demitri and Vlad bickering on the couch. He walked sedately down the halls, his mind a million miles away as he catagorically ran over everything he had heard and learned in the last few days. He walked past the playroom, briefly hearing Kristen and Maddie's conversation, but he didn't stop. He continued on, heading out into the garage, stepping over the tool box Demitri had left sitting out, and heading for his car. He didn't have any intenton of leaving, he just needed to think, and sometimes driving absentmindedly helped him do that. He doubted Vlad would be to happy with him up and disappearing, but Sven was stressed as well. He was just far better at hiding it then the others, Doctors had to be good at hiding stress, you didn't want your patients to see you in any state besides a calm one.

---

Sami sighed, looking at Carlos with a raised eyebrow.
"Carlos, all they have to do is inhale, my scent is all over this place" She pointed out, lying that she wasn't here wouldn't help.
"I evaded them for a year, I could do it again, easily" She murmured half-heartedly. She had no real desire to leave, beyond wanting to protect those she cared about.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:22 pm

As Maddie thought over what Kristen said, she was distantly staring at the t.v. screen. Biting her lip gently, Maddie tossed the ideas around. Kristen made a good point, and Maddie just figured that she was being pessitimistic. It was hard though...she could sense everyone elses emotions, and everyone else wasn't that optimistic...
Remembering then how much her parents wanted her to detatch herself from everyone, Maddie took a deep breath. Maybe that was a good idea...it hadn't seemed to be helping that much anyway. Closing her eyes, Maddie took a few deep breaths. After each exhale, she cut a strand that emotionall attached her to Alayna, Keith, Nick, Serena, Alexi, Maria, Sven, Zach, Demitri and Kristen. Maddie hesitated seeing that Vlad's connection was the only one left. Detaching herself from everyone else hadn't hurt more than pricking a finger lightly on a thorn. Even trying to straing her attachment with Vlad ached.
Shivering lightly, Maddie pulled herself out of her trance.
Kristen noticed the change instantly, and she shifted Maddie around in her lap. "Maddie?" Kristen asked, since she had grown quiet.
"Yea?" Maddie asked, rubbing her eyes gently. She was tired now, but she felt lighter.
"You alright?" Kristen asked.
"Mmhm...just tired." Maddie mumbled. As she leaned back against Kristen, she fell asleep.
Kristen smiled, sensing that Maddie had fallen asleep. Picking the child up effortlessly, Kristen took her upstairs and put her to bed. She checked in on Zach as well to make sure he was alright before going downstairs to tidy up the playroom, and turn off the movie.

"Sami I don't think running is going to solve anything." Carlos said, shaking his head gently. "Maybe we can talk them out of following you that way you don't have to worry about this anymore." He said. He knew she didn't want to go, and in his mind, she shouldn't have to.
"There has to be something we can do." Carlos said, looking at her intensely. "You know the culture better than I do, there has to something that'll prevent them from following after you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: