Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Serena smiled.
"That would be awesome" She said with a grin, taking the bag as she and her money continued to walk.
"Look at those sweaters" She said with a grin, "Fall fashion season and what not" She said with a happy grin as she headed into the store to check things out.
"You should send them out, maybe you could open a sweet museum exhibt or something? Doesn't our family own some museums? It would be cool mom. An exhibt on old clothing" She said, suddenly facinated with the idea.

Alexi shrugged, "Your sister may be passive Nick, but she can kick some serious ass" He said with a chuckle. "And I have a feeling she won't be so nice to the next girl you date. She really hated the last one, she just didn't speak up" He said running his fingers through his hair.
"Your mother wasn't a big fan of your last girlfriend either, but that might have been because she kept calling her Mrs. Draq and making her feel old" He chuckled soflty at the notion.

---

Demitri grinned, "Perhaps those are her weakness, but she's also extremely overprotective of you and Zach and she'll probably take a bit of convincing. Don't you want to see the movie as well? You three usually are the first in line for such films" He said with a grin as the pulled up to the ice rink.
"Come on then" He said, sliding out of the car, locking it by remote when Maddie had slid free.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Maria rubbed her wrist gently where the golden ruby-embedded bracelet always sat. She nodded, wandering after her daughter into the next store over. She was a bit distant for a while, thinking back to everything she had stored away. Carlos had the lease on the storage unit back in England...she would have to get a hold of him later...
Serena caught her attention then, and Maria blinked.
"Museum?" She echoed. "Well, actually yes, I believe so." Maria said, smiling gently as she browsed through the items in the store.
"Good afternoon ladies," One of the store works said, grinning at the two. "Finding everything ok?" she asked and Maria nodded.
"Yes, we're just browsing, thank you." Maria said and the woman nodded.
"If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask." She said, looking at Serena as well before going to greet another person who had walked into the store.

Nick nodded to show that he was listening as he browsed through the t-shirts and dress shirts. He pulled out a few, knowing he needed at least a medium because now he was so tall.
"Yea I know. She wasn't the best apple in the bunch." Nick muttered as Alexi brought up Katie. "She wasn't so annoying in the beginning." He said with a huff.
With about ten shirts on his arm, Nick handed the bag of jeans to his dad before going back to the fitting room to try some on. The T-shirts fit great, and the button down shirts he'd picked out were just a bit too snug. He'd need a large. Nick growled lightly, taking the shirts that he wanted and leaving behind those that didn't fit.
"We're done growing right?" Nick asked with a sigh, getting a large size in the shirts he really wanted before nodding to say that he was done.

------

Maddie shrugged gently. "The first one was alright but I wouldn't say it's a favorite." She explained as she got out of the Aston Martin. Taking a deep breath as she looked up at the ice rink, Maddie followed after her father quickly. There was no doubt that she was nervous, but there was excitment in her eyes as well.

She hadn't been in the ice rink for at least a year. Her junior year in high school had really kicked her in the ass, and her parents had yanked her out of the program. As she walked inside with Demitri, they were recognized instantly.
"Madison Draq! Is that really you?"
"Ah shit." Maddie whispered, sucking in a breath as she forced a smile on her face, while a red-headed shifter wandered over to them. "Hi Parker..." Maddie sighed roughly. "What are you doing here?" She asked, though she already knew that the boy was signing up for the season as well.
"Good afternoon Mr. Draq." He said, nodding politely to Demitri. Turning his gaze back to Maddie, Parker nodded. "Training." Parker said, grinning wolfishly. "What are you doing here?" he asked in return.
"Signing up." Maddie said. Parker coughed, but Maddie knew he was forcing down a laugh.
"Haven't you been out of the running for a year now?" Parker asked, looking her over with his hands on his hips. "Didn't see you around the track at all when I signed up."
"What's it to ya?" Maddie half growled, a hand clenching around her bag, the other making a fist at her side.
"Down girl," Parker said, flashing bright brown eyes at her. He glanced at Demitri then before glancing over his shoulder. "Good luck." He added before turning and leaving.

Maddie growled out a rough breath as the shifter walked away. "The kids from school." Maddie muttered. "I didn't know he was a skater here." She said, taking a deep breath before leading Demitri over to the front desk.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Serena grinned.
"You should do it Mum, I promise to help" She said, beginning to browse through some racks of clothing. She smiled politely at the lady and picked up a sweater dress with a large belt.
"What do you think of this?" She asked her mother curiously, holding it up to her body, she wasn't sold on it, but it was cute.

Alexi grinned as he watched Nick try on clothing and grab different sizes.
"We think this will be your last spurt, hopefully, but I can't promise anything" He told his son with a shrug.
"I certainly hope its your last one, and so does your mother" He added with a grin.
"Dating is hard, how someone behaves with their partner and how they behave to the rest of the world can be to very different things. Katie may have been really sweet with you, she was just a brat to everyone else" He said with a small smile.
"I've dated some rather interesting women in my day" He said with a secretive wink.

----

Demitri watched the interaction between his daughter and Parker curiously.
"Hello" He greeted, wondering why Maddie was suddenly so defensive. When the kid left he glanced at Maddie curiously as they made their way over to the desk.
"Wanna tell me what that was about?" He asked her curiously as he requested the forms and handed them to her. Once they were filled out, they paid a fee and then Maddie would be eligible to start again when she wanted to. She also had the option to get private lessons with a coach of some kind, though that was extra, not that Demitri minded paying.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:02 pm

"Perhaps." Maria said. "Remind me to call Carlos later tonight." She added, knowing that with the way her brain was functioning right now she wouldn't be able to remember the days date, let alone what she needed to do later.
Glancing up at the sweater dress that Serena was holding, Maria looked it over thoughtfully. It was a good color for Serena, but as Maria tilted her head, she tapped her chin.
"Now...would this be the first thing you'll grab once winter settles?" Maria asked, seeing that Serena wasn't completely sold on the dress either. "It's warm..." Maria murmured, touching the fabric lightly. "Not too scratchy. I always think warm clothes are scratchy." Maria said, turning back to her usual self. "Well darling, try it on and if you absolutely love it, it's yours." Maria said with a smile, since that was Maria's view on shopping.
"Speaking of winter, you'll need all new snow clothes don't you? Remind your brother as well." Maria added, knowing that thought would probably slip both Nicolas and Alexi's mind.

Nick mulled over what Alexi said as they waited in line to pair for his shirts. "I guess so." He murmured. "It's one of those things that I just want behind me." He added with a small shrug. Hearing the bit about his father dating other women, Nick chuckled.
"Yes, and those went so well." Nick teased. "Maybe I should just do what Uncle Carlos did; go hunting one night and maybe I'll find her." Nick said with a small sigh, tossing his pile of clothes onto the counter.
"Speaking of...when I can start hunting?" Nick asked almost silently, glancing at his father curiously.

--------------

"He's a shifter." Maddie said with a small sigh, knowing it would probably irrate Demitri. "He knows the rules in school, as do I, and for the most part he obeys them. He likes to test people, see how much he can shove before they shove back." Maddie explained as she started to methodically fill out the necessary paperwork. "He knows that I can't push back at all so whenever he can, he pushes me hard."

"I'm not saying I'm gonna pounce on him the first chance I get," Maddie said quickly, not wanting her father to give her another lecture about fighting right now. She finished filling out her information in the paperwork silently before handing it over to Demitri to sign.
"I'm requesting Carson as my instructor again..." Maddie murmured, talking about her former trainer. "That way we don't have to work with anyone new." Maddie added, knowing that Carson was somehow tied to her school, and therefore understood the complexity that was the Draq family.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Serena grinned at her mother, nodding in agreement.
"Alright" She said, sending Nick a text.
"I'm gunna need a new snowboard too Mum, I grew so my board won't work well for me" She sighed, "Damn I really liked that board too" She said, pulling a face as she headed to the change room. Pulling on the dress and fixing the belt, she walked out to show her mother.
"Its cute" She said, spinning and seeing if she liked it. It was really cute.

Alexi laughed. "Who knows, maybe that will happen. Don't expect to find your soulmate right away. We all dated a lot before we met our perspective partners. Look at your Uncle Demitri, he's going on eight hundered years old and he only met your Aunt ten years ago" He said with a grin. "Same goes for Vlad and Sven, this century seems to be good for our family" He added with a grin.

----

Demitri nodded.
"Maddie" He said holding up a hand to her. "I know you wont pick a fight with him. If he's being an ass though, I don't mind you putting him in his place. There's a difference between not being an instigator and standing up for yourself" He said with a grin. "If he's really getting to you, stand up for yourself" He added.

"Carson it is" He murmured, "We can get private lessons with him, if you want? It costs a bit extra but you like him and he knows all our drama" He mused, "And neither me or your mother mind" He said with a grin
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:25 pm

As Serena came back out, Maria nodded gently as she looked her daughter over. A light came to her face then, and Maria gasped lightly.
"Remember those light legging you had? Those would look great with this and your boots." Maria said, grinning gently as she rested her chin on her hand, looking her daughter over.
There was so much of Maria that she could see in Serena. There was much of Alexi as well. It was almost like if Serena turned her head a certain way, it seemed more like Alexi, whereas if she stood a different way, it was all Maria. The vampiress chuckled at this and sighed to brush her wandering thoughts away.
"Well? What do you think?" Maria asked. "You have to love it, because it'll be you who wear it." She added with a small wink.

Nick groaned softly. "Our family's track record isn't encouraging." Nick muttered before his phone went off in his pocket. He pulled it out and read over Serena's text message. He sighed before putting it back in his pocket as his items were paid for an another bag was added to his carrying capacity.
"Serena said I should probably start looking for winter clothes too." Nick murmured, leading his father out of the store. "Are there even winter clothes in the stores?" Nick wondered aloud, glancing back at his father curiously.

--------

Maddie opened her mouth to say something as Demitri cut her off. She blinked at what he told her, and then she narrowed her eyes as understanding dawned on her. She couldn't start the fight...that made her an instigator. However, if she felt insulted and was simply standing up for herself....that was another ball game entirely. Maddie could hardly contain her smirk; it was the same smirk that appeared on Kristen's face when she felt confident.

"I'll keep that in mind." Maddie promised, rubbing her arms gently. She glanced over her shoulder where the ice rink was being smoothed out. There were a few people mingling about, waiting for the ice to be cleared. Taking a deep breath, Maddie looked away as Parker caught her eye. Looking back at her father, Maddie nodded gently in agreement.
"I know he's a bit costly but he's the best..." Maddie murmured, rubbing her arms again. She winced slightly, rubbing her chest, but quickly moving her hand to her shoulder. Glancing at Demitri, Maddie nodded gently in agreement.
"Thanks Dad." Maddie said then, giving him a smile. "This year will be better. I promise."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Serena grinned, "I'll wear it" She said, "And you know you'll raid my closet" She grumbled to her mother as she went back into the change room to change.
"It will look good with those boots" She mused as she came back out of the change room.
"Besides, it'll be a good, festive winter dress" She said, handing the piece of clothing to her mother to pay for. She was having a lot of fun with Maria.

"No we don't, but you don't need to find your life partner at seventeen Nick, at least not the real seventeen" He said with a grin. "Besides you should have a few centuries as a free man" He added, looking thoughtful.
"Hm, I have no idea. You'll need a new equipment as well, but we can get that on another day" He said.
"How about we look for winter clothing while we walk back to the car to drop off our bags. If we don't see any then forget about it and we'll hit the movies. If we do, we'll grab it, continue to the car and then we'll go to the movies" He said with a chuckle.

---

Demitri groaned as he saw the look on Maddie's face but flashed her a smile.
"Maddie it's fine, we don't mind spending a bit of extra money on you for something you want. We spent a lot of money on Zach's sports, you don't think we'd do the same for you" He asked curiously as he handed back the forms and paid the fees.
"Can you set up private lessons with Carson?" He asked the woman.
"Yes of course, how many?" She asked, "And on what days?"
"Err, lets just leave it open ended" He murmured, "Maddie what days do you want lessons?" He asked curiously. 'It will have to be after school hours of course"
"Yes I know" The woman said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm

"I rarely raided your closet this year." Maria said in defense. "And speaking of, you should probably look through mine. I'm sure there are a few things I can be swayed to part with. And you're about my size now." she added, taking the dress so that she could go purchase it while Serena was continuing to change.
When Serena walked out again, Maria hand another small bag in her hand and a small smile on her face. Looking away from the store exit to glance at her daughter, Maria nodded.
"Next stop?" She asked curiously. "Will you need knew shoes?" she wondered as they left the store.

Nick chuckled. "Alright, I'll give you that." He said, taking up his bags and tossing them over his shoulder gently. "I guess it's just a high school thing." Nick said. "Most of the kids at my school are still mortal." He murmured. "So it's a like a thing to find your high school sweet heart...the person you'll marry one day." Nick shrugged again. He knew the concept didn't really pertain to him, but it had been stuck in the back of his mind during the summer since him and Serena were starting High School this fall.
"Ah, screw it. Let's just drop off the bags and catch the movie." Nick said. "We'll just tell them we couldn't find anything in my size." He said, smirking gently.

----------

Maddie gave Demitri a reassuring smile as they turned over the paperwork. She sighed at the lady behind the desk, tapping her fingers on the counter patiently.
"Wednesdays were the days I usually had practice." Maddie murmured thoughtfully to Demitri. "Maybe do Wednesdays and Fridays for now?" Maddie said and the lady nodded gently.
"He has Wednesdays and Fridays open from 4-8." The lady said after a pause of typing into her computer. Maddie nodded gently. That would be right after school. Those days she'd have to go to school with her practice gear, but it was manageable.
"Sure." Maddie said. Four hour lesson twice a week was pretty good. It used to be two to three hours a day, three days a week and four hours on the weekends when she had started.
"Here's your card," The lady said, handing Maddie a membership card. "That way you can get into the rink for practice. Swiping it over the handle's sensor will unlock the door. If you want the rink reserved outside of your practice hours you'll have to call ahead."
"Hm, that's new." Maddie said, grinning and putting the card into her bag. "Thanks." She added.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Serena shrugged, "My shoes still fit, but some of them are getting pretty ratty, especially my boots from last year" She said with a grin. "Can we go check the shoe store? I need some fall boots, maybe just below the knee? And some winter ones? Uggs or something?" She suggested, biting her lip as she and her mother walked. She loved shopping with Maria and she knew Nick was having a lot of fun with their Dad, though she doubted they were doing much shopping.

Alexi chuckled, "Sounds good to me" He said, turning to head back towards the SUV.
"What movie do you want to see?" He asked his son curiously as the headed into the parking lot and dropped off their bags in the trunk. "Anything good in?" He asked, Nick paid attention to movies, he didn't generally keep up-to-date with what was playing.

---

Demitri smiled.
"Sounds fine to me as long as you keep up with your school work and stuff" He said thoughtfully.
"You'll have to come here after school and then your mother of myself will have to pick you up. I guess we better start working on your liscence, since you do need to be mobile" He sighed glancing at the lady.
"Thank you for your help today and I guess we'll be seeing you soon" He said thoughtfully. Maddie would need her liscence, but her first car was going to be safe and normal, nothing flashy or overly exspensive. Demitri and Kristen had already talked about this and she was going to have to earn a nice vehicle. Just like Zach would when he started driving. They could work and save money and buy what they wanted. Demitri and Kristen would buy the first car the kids owned of course, but it would be something safe and down to earth.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Maria laughed, and linked her arm with her daughters. "Yes we can go shoe shopping. I need a new pair of boots as well. They just don't seem to make boots like they used too." She said with a heavy and somewhat dramatic sigh. "Not those uggs." Maria said with a strong shake of her head. "If you want Uggs, those are coming out of your allowance. Just like the leg warmers and sweatbands in the 1980's, I don't understand how they are fashionable..." Maria said with a smirk as they wandered into a shoe store. There were quite a few in this mall, but this was one of Maria's personal favorites. It was just a step down from designer shoes, and not completely off the charts with their prices.
"Oh those are lovely." Maria said, her eyes finding a pair of maroon-red heals. "I have a dress that color..." She mused, biting her lip gently. "Child you know my weakness all too well." She said, narrowing her eyes gently at Serena.

Nick grinned as they walked out to the SUV so that they could drop off the two bags that he had. Wandering towards the movies, Nick merely shrugged.
"Honestly...I'm not that sure." Nick said, walking up to the marquee and watching the movie titles listened.
"Hmm...Expendables 2...Zach was talking about that one." Nick said, pointing gently. "He said it would be pretty epic. Apparently they managed to get the best action-film stars and put them in one move." Nick said, glancing at Alexi. "Sound good?" he asked, grinning.

---------------

"Yea I know." Maddie said, nodding about her school work. She could handle the workload with little problem. She just needed something else to distract her from the world. Smiling politely to the woman, Maddie followed Demitri out of the rink, nearly squealing at the thought of getting her licences.
"Really?" Maddie asked softly, sounding like a typical sixteen-year old who was in disbelief of what she was hearing. She had her permit at the moment, and she had enough time driving logged in to apply for her licence but Demitri had been testing her roughly for the driving test. Sadly, she had been failing all of her father's tests which were preventing her from taking the legitimate test.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:01 am

Serena shrugged, "I have birthday and Christmas money left over still" She said with a grin. "I have to get a shirt for Nick too" She added, "I got him a really nice one a couple days ago, but he outgrew it" She explained. She really did want to get her brother something nice. She chuckled as she watched her mother browse shoes.
"Can I really go through your closet?" She asked, eyes shining. Her mother had some amazing clothes and amazing taste and she really liked some things. As a little girl she had played dress up in her and Alexi's bedroom for hours. Sighing, she began browsing for some boots, admiring a few different styles as she browsed.

Alexi grinned.
"That sounds like something Kristen would love to see. Lets check it out" He added with a grin. He had been thinking over Nick's question about hunting and he wasn't really sure what to say. He knew the kids were getting bored with bottled blood and he couldn't blame them.
Buying the tickets, he and Nick headed into the theater. "Here" He said, handing Nick his tickets.

----

"Really" Demitri murmured. "Conditionally of course" He added sternly. There would be conditions to Maddie driving and owning her own vehicle. Sighing, he headed back to the car, grinning as he unlocked it.
"Your Mother and I will buy you your first vehicle. If you want something better or nicer, you pay for it yourself. You do not get to drive either my car, truck or your mother's SUV" he added sternly. "These rules also apply to Zach when he begins to drive" He explained, not wanting Maddie to feel singled out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Maria wandered about the store, looking at another pair of sandles, and then another pair of boots as well.
"Yes, you may look around my closet." Maria said, smiling softly at her daughter. She honestly didn't see a problem with it; yes Maria loved her clothes, but she loved her daughter more. And she knew there were a few things that she could part with and give to Serena, who would appreciate the clothing just as much as Maria had.
"There are plenty of stores." Maria said when Serena mentioned getting Nick a new shirt. "And if I know your father, he and Nick are done shopping and doing something else, so we have plenty of times as well." She added, grinning at her daughter.

"Exactly." Nick said with a grin. "Kristen isn't a movie person; if she's into it, then it's bound to be awesome." He added, following after his dad who payed for the tickets. Stretching lightly, Nick sighed, rubbing his neck as his father handed him a ticket.
"Sweet." Nick said as they walked into the building. Glancing around, Nick found where their theater was. "That way, theater 7." He said, nudging Alexi gently.

-----------

"Oh of course." Maddie said, smiling lightly at her father. There was always conditions; Maddie was used to them by now. But at the prospect of gaining her licence, Demitri could ask for something ridiculous and Maddie would comply with the deal.
"I can accept those conditions." Maddie said with a generous nod. "May I petition for a vehicle with four wheel drive though?" Maddie asked as they got back into the Aston Martin. "I know I can't have a nice car as my first, but a sturdy SUV or truck would be nice. Like a Jeep." Maddie added, grinning at the thought.
"And I'll start studying for my driving tests again." Maddie said, sitting back in her seat after buckling herself in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Serena grinned.
"They went to a movie" She said to her mother with a chuckle. "Nick texted me. Some action flick" She said with a sigh as she browsed through the shoes.
"What do you think of these?" She asked, holding up a pair of black ankle boots. They were pretty cute and would look awesome with some nice skinny-jeans. She liked having her mother's opinion on clothing, shoes especially since she seemed to see all the possible outfits that the clothing would work with.

Alexi chuckled, following after Nick with a smile.
"I haven't been to the movies in forever" He said with a smirk. "Not since you and Serena were little and always wanted to go see those animation movies" He added thoughtfully as he and Nick settled in some seats. He hated the noise of people eating and the smell of popcorn but it was worth it to spend some time with Nick.

----

Demitri sighed, "We'll talk about it. You might have to make due with a car however. We'll go to the lot with your mother and do some shopping" He added, he wasn't promising nothing at this point. He was still reluctant to let Maddie get a vehicle, and he and Kristen needed to make sure that she was driving a vehicle they approved of.
"Don't get your hopes set on anything yet, and this is all contigent on if you pass your test. You study and when you feel ready you come to me and I'll take you to the registry to take the test. You will be responsible for gas but your mother and I will cover your insurance, at least for a little while" He said sternly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:59 pm

"Aw, see?" Maria said, hearing that Nick and Alexi were catching a movie. She picked up a pair of boots, admiring them for a few moments just as Serena caught her attention. Glancing over at her daughter, and the shoes she was holding, Maria looked thoughtful for a few moments.
"Those are extremely practical." Maria said with a nod of approval. "They can be classy, or simple, try them on. I bet they even go well with what you're wearing now." Maria added with a small smile.

Nick grinned. "Like that time you took Serena and I to see Hoodwinked 2 in a theater just after Carlos and Sami met?" He asked curiously as they settled down into their seats. He sat back with a sigh before wrinkingly his nose a bit. He felt like he needed to sneeze. He could smell the butter and salt on the popcorn...the sugar in the candies...and some guy had way too much cheese on their nachos.
"Meh, I think understand why we don't come to the theater that often." Nick murmured, rubbing his nose again as the commercials and previews flashed on the screen.

-------------------

Maddie nodded here and there to show that she was paying attention to what her father was saying. He was being so serious about this; and she knew it was a serious step but he was taking some of the excitement out of it as well. She had a shot at getting her license here! It was awesome!
Smiling, Maddie merely nodded again to Demitri. Gas shouldn't be that much of a problem...she would only be driving to school and practice then back home again for a while.
"I'm gonna start studying after I finish that essay." Maddie added, smiling again at her father.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Serena grinned and went to try on the shoes. She agreed completely with her mother and she flopped down on a bench, pulling out a pair of the shoes in her size and slipping the on.
"Well?" She asked, standing in front of a mirror to check out the over-all effect. She loved shopping with her mother, she actually understood what she was talking about when it came to clothing and accessories. Nick just got confused and frusturated with her, though he ususally tagged along to make sure things went well and Alexi threw credit cards at her and disappeared until she needed a ride home.

----

Alexi grinned at Nick and nodded in agreement.
"Movies are a bit difficult, though the good thing about all the bad smells is that it makes hard to focus on the scent of blood" He said, chuckling slightly. It was true, a movie (a small -relatively small- enclosed space) should be a feeding frenzy for vampires, however with all the added smells, the creatures couldn't focus on the less dominate smell of blood and therefore couldn't get caught up in the blood lust. It was actually a fairly good combonation, just took some adjusting too.
"Guess your sense of smell has improved" He added dryly.

----

"Good, I'm proud of you kiddo" Demitri said, offering her a happy smile. He knew he was being a bit of a downer, so instead of continuing the conversation, he let it drop. He knew Maddie would succeeded and prove that they were doing the right thing by trusting her. She had learned from her mistakes and he didn't want her to feel like what was in the past was going to be a continious issue. Yes, her previous behaviour and issues had been a factor in not allowing her to drive. But she had cleaned up her act and now Demitri was willing to give her a chance.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Maria glanced over her shoulder as Serena stood up with the new pair of shoes on her feet. She smiled, glancing at her daughter. Walking over to stand next to Serena, Maria nodded towards their reflections.
"How do they fit?" Maria asked. "Comfortable? They fit the outfit perfectly." After a few moments of silent, Maria tilted her head curiously at the mirror again.
"You know...in the past, the whole 'Vampires have no reflections' myth was quiet resourceful...in today's time...it would be an annoying inconvence." Maria added quietly, chuckling at the thought as she brushed a strand of hair from her face and went to find herself a pair of new shoes.

----------

Nick shrugged. "I guess it has." Nick murmured, rubbing his nose again as the previews for other movies continued to play along the screen. He listened to Alexi, nodding gently. He didn't try to focus on the smells, he actually tried to just ignore them entirely and focus on the screen. As the movie started, Nick grinned and settled into his seat.

---------

Once they got home, Maddie bolted out of the car. She gave her father a grin before going inside and straight up to her room. She brushed past her mother, who was coming down from checking up on Zach, and looked a bit perplexed as her daughter blew past her.
Turning her gaze towards the door, Kristen saw Demitri wandering into the house. She smiled at him, and wandered over. She wrapped her arms around him just long enough to kiss his lips gently and sooth the ache in her chest.
"Where did you two wander off and what did you do to put her in such a good mood?" Kristen asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Serena nodded to her mother, still admiring the shoes.
"Pefect fit" She said with a grin.
"Yea no kidding, I can't imagine not being able to see myself. Urgh" She chuckled. "That sounded really vain" She said with a chuckled, carefully pushing her hair behind her ears.
"Do we need anything else from here?" She asked her mother as she slipped the shoes off and put them in the box to take to the cashier.

---

Alexi jostled his son's shoulder lightly before settling into the movie.
As it ended, he yawned and stretched.
"That was rather good" He commented to his son, wrinkling his nose as the people began to move from their seats, drudging up more smells to assult the vampire.
"C'mon, lets get out of here and collect your mother and sister, they should be done by now" He added, hoping the women were done.

----

Demitri grinned at Kristen.
"I told her that if she's going to be serious about skating and the lessons its time she got her liscence. I set down some vehicle guide lines of course, no brand new vehicle or anything like that. We'll pay for the insurance for a year but gas and everything else is her responsiblity. What we discussed" He said with a grin.
"I think she's rather excited. You'll have to take her driving a few times with the SUV, I don't think the car or the truck are good for her to practice on, being standard and all. And expensive, no accidents in my babies" He added with a stern smirk.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:51 am

Maria grinned, and couldn't help but laugh at the actions of her daughter. She hugged the child gently, dropping a kiss on Serena's head as well.
"There is nothing wrong with being a little vain now and then." Maria said softly. "It's when a person is vain all the time, that the problem arises." She added, smiling lightly and taking the shoe box from Serena to pay for them.
"Any others?" Maria asked, glancing at the watch on her wrist. "We'll have to meet with your Father and brother soon...no doubt they'll be itching to get home after a movie." Maria murmured softly.

-----

Nick grinned. "That was freaking awesome!" He sighed as the credits started to roll once the movie was finished. Yawning, Nick had to force his fangs not to snap out. He was starting to get thirsty. Glancing up as Alexi stood from his chair, Nick nodded and followed his father's lead.
"Yea, I need to get something to drink." Nick murmured, knowing his father would understand that as they walked out from the movie theater room.

---------

Kristen gasped softly in surprise. "You said Maddie could get her licence." She said, grinning softly to show that she was only teasing her husband. Demitri had been the most adamant about having Maddie wait until she was a few years older before evening attempting to obtain her drivers license.
Hearing that Demitri had laid down all the rules they had discussed, Kristen nodded proudly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him gently.
"I'm glad it went well." Kristen said, smiling. "Zach is doing much better. He managed to down a whole bottle today, and Sven says that's good. The blood will help kick his vampire healing into action and that'll make his recovery faster." Kristen explained, pulling her arms from her husband slowly. "That and I'm sure the second shower he just finished taking made him feel better too." Kristen added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Serena grinned, "I'm good" She said with a smile before chuckling dryly.
"Yea, they can't stand staying in the mall longer then they have to" She said, accepting the bag from the sale's associate and following after her mother as they headed towards the theater.
"Do you think people at school are going to act differently towards me and Nick now? I mean we're just starting high school (technically) but we look like we're eighteen years old" She said, looking curiously at her mother. Vampire children were rare, and though the school was for the strange and supernatural, her and Nick's sudden change might cause some shock.

---

Alexi grinned at his son, slinging an arm around Nick's shoulders and smiling to himself. At least he was still taller then his son and daughter, he couldn't imagine them being taller then him, it was just unnacceptable.
"I could do with a drink myself. How about I take you out hunting tonight? Its about time you learned" He offered offhandedly. He knew Nick was dying to go and try and he figured now was as good a time as any for some practice.

---

"I don't necessarily want her to have one" Demitri mumbled, "But if she wants to be involved in sports and all that, neither you or I can be available to ferry her everywhere. Besides, she has behaved well this summer, especially after last year, maybe its time to trust her with some responsibility" He said with a casual shrug.
"Second shower? Poor kid" He chuckled, "Good to know he's up and about, what with school starting soon. He did good for being bed ridden though, I didn't think he'd be so accepting of it all"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Maria laughed, leading her daughter out of the store after their purchases were made. She linked elbows with her daughter, walking in somewhat pace with her. To anyone passing by, the two could be sisters. They appeared to be around the same age, and looked similar enough; only Serena's bright hair opposed Maria's appearance.
It was an interesting thought in Maria's mind as she walked along side her daughter; Serena appeared to be maybe a year younger than Maria.
"You really must stop growing darling." Maria murmured softly. "Elsewise people will start confusing who's the mother." She added, though she quickly smirked to show that she was teasing.
"In all honestly my darling Serena, the only opinion that should matter in your mind is that of your family." Maria said. "Of which, everyone has already seen, and accepted your latest growth spurt." Maria said. "So the others will just have to get used to it. You can except some shock since, honestly, you went from a fifteen year old teen, to an eighteen year old young adult in one summer," Maria said, in her usual rantish way. "But, people will adjust, as they always do." She added, smiling at Serena. She looked up to see Alexi and Nick leaving the theater, and Nick beaming in obvious excitement.

Nick couldn't help but chuckle as Alexi tossed an arm over his shoulder and lead him out of the theater. It was early evening now, and they were waiting for Maria and Serena to come out from the mall. Hearing that he could tag along with his father hunting tonight, Nick grinned from ear to ear.
"Honest?!" Nick asked, his excitement turning his English to Russian.
Just then, Maria and Serena showed up and Nick glanced over, the goofy grin still on his face.

--------------------------------

"I know hun." Kristen said with a nod. "It's hard to accept that she's starting to grow up." Kristen murmured gently. "I don't like it either, but, we'll take it one step at a time. You said she had to pass the test with you first right?" Kristen said, grinning lightly.
Glancing over her shoulder again, Kristen nodded. "I think he took it mostly because he can move around more than actually needing one." Kristen added with a small chuckle. That was Zach; the boy always managed to bounce back from whatever curve ball life decided to throw at him. At so far, there had been quiet a few.
Thinking about the most recent curve ball that had been thrown into their lives, Kristen's smile diminished. Her eyes darted to the sliding back door.
"Demitri...there's something I should tell you." Kristen murmured softly, glancing at her husband as she took his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:41 pm

Serena sighed and nodded as her mother spoke.
"I know" She murmured, brushing her hair behind her ears. With her growth spurt, her blond hair had grown and now hung down her back.
"Its hard not worrying what others think though" She said as they approached her father and brother. Nick was grinning like a bloody loon and she had a feeling their father had given him the news Nick had been dying to hear. Alexi was probably going to take Nick hunting and teach him how to hunt, finally. She grinned at her brother, letting her father push open trunk and she loaded her bags in the back.
"I got you that shirt in a bigger size" She murmured to her brother, showing him the bag. "And I found you a pretty awesome belt"

----

Alexi smiled and nodded to his son.
Honest, your mother can take your sister if she wants to learn. But I'll take you once we get home He said, smiling as his wife and daughter approached.
"Did you buy enough?" He asked incredulously, opening the trunk for the girls so they could place their copious amounts of bags in the trunk.

----

Demitri looked curiously at his wife.
"Er, Alright" He said, looking down at their conjoined hands.
"Lets go to our room and talk then" He said, still looking confused as they made their way up the stairs and towards the bedroom. Today had been a good day thus far, but he imagined it was about to get ruined and in a big way. He poked his head in Zach's room, grinning as he saw his son settling down on the bed, his hair dripping wet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Nick was still grinning as they walked towards the car and he even laughed as Maria shook her head gently.
"Just so you know, you're responsible for cleaning your clothes after a hunt, not I." Maria said, taking the bags she was carrying towards the trunk as Alexi opened it. Maria tossed a loving smirk towards her husband. "Darling, I have been buying for many years, and there is never enough." She said with a small wink.

Nick gave his sister a genuine smile. "Thanks sis." He said, tossing a kiss to her cheek quickly. He walked to the side of the trunk and opened the door to climb in. He absolutely could not wait until the sun set so him and Alexi could go out hunting. Nick was practically bouncing in his seat the whole car ride back to the house.

----------

Kristen chewed her lip gently, following Demitri upstairs. As he peeked into Zach's room, Kristen waved and smiled. Once in the room, Kristen pulled her hair down from the wet bun it had been up in, letting soft waves fall down to her back.
"I know last night was weird, and part of it was my fault." Kristen said, ruffling her hair as she paced slightly.
"My visions...they're never clear." Kristen said. "Sometimes I just see flashes of colors, or I feel sudden emotions...it's rare that I see solid images. And they only come when I'm asleep. Like dead asleep." Kristen explained, still pacing, and holding her hands above her head.
"But...last night was different." She said, her voice growing a bit tight. "Even though I was awake, I was still seeing things. Solid images." Kristen said, letting her hands fall to her side. She rubbed her eyes roughly and took a deep breath.
"I saw the house in winter...there was snow outside. The upstairs window was shattered, the one just outside Vlad's room. The...the back door was...was smeared with blood..." Kristen said, her voice tightening, forcing her to whisper. "And on the back porch I saw...Alayna." Kristen whispered, water forming at her eyes. She held her head for a moment. "And it was her blood everywhere...and she was the one tapping the door...for help..." Kristen covered her mouth, turning in a circle away from Demitri. She forced herself to take a deep breath.
"Please tell me we're safe..." Kristen whispered then, looking back at Demitri. "Tell me something like this can't happen...tell me I'm wrong."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Alexi sighed, "But you'll still clean my clothes right? Cause I am not touching that damn washing machine again, it almost blew up on me last time" He grumbled as he started the car and pulled onto the highway.
"Do you have any plans with Serena tonight? Or is she going out with friends?" He asked his wife curiously.

Serena giggled and climbed into the backseat with Nick. She loved when his brother was in such a good mood, it always cheered her up as well. Smiling contently, she curled in the back seat and looked out the window, still grinning as she felt Nick's pure, undiluated happiness.

----

Demitri looked at his wife before graoning slightly. Damn this was going to suck, how was he supposed to reassure Kristen from something like this.
"You know I can't promise you that" He said with a frown, "But I can promise to try and make sure things are okay" He said with a small smile. He really wasn't sure what else to say, so instead he pulled her against him and just held her.
"Do you think something is going to attack Alayna or are you worried that she is going to hurt herself because she's upset about Keith?" He asked softly. He really wasn't sure what to think now. Was something going to attack them? To hurt them? Damn he wished Kristen's visions were more reliable and understandable.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Maria could help but laugh. "I've showed you how to properly use the machine at least a thousand times." She teased. "It really is not all that difficult." She added with a small wink before reaching for her husband's hand. He only really needed one to drive anyway.
"She hasn't divulged any plans with me." Maria murmured, glancing back at her daughter curiously. "Any ideas for the evening darling?" Maria asked curiously.

----------

Kristen sighed roughly as Demitri pulled her close. That made her feel a bit better. There was never a time where being in Demitri's arms wasn't reassuring. She took a deep breath and calmed her nerves, listening to Demitri's voice.
"Both." Kristen muttered. "Maddie told me how upset Alayna's been, and I don't blame her, so I'm worried about her doing something yes, but...it looked like she was attacked." Kristen said, wincing slightly. She fell quiet after that, content to just rest her head against Demitri's shoulder.
"I know there's not much we can do..." Kristen murmured. "But I wanted to tell you...I couldn't keep something like this to myself."

-----------

Carlos twisted the key roughly into the knob and half yanked the door to the apartment open. It had been a long afternoon and he was frustrated. Not only had he woken up late, but the amount of work that had piled up because he fell behind schedule was almost unmanageable.
"Sami?" Carlos called as he opened the door. He wanted nothing more right now than to see her. The dull ach in his chest had been horrible, and he knew it was partly his own fault; Carlos had been discombobulated since the morning.
He tossed his keys to a table near the door, and started to yank the tie from his neck as he walked further into the apartment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:41 pm

"Just cause you've showed me, doesn't mean I understand" He said with a smirk. He grinned as his wife spoke to his daughter, he could practically see Nick viberating with excitement in the rearview mirror and he grinned. He was looking forward to spending the evening with his son, especially teaching him what was such an essential skill to the survival of their family.

"Er..." Serena trailed off, looking thoughtful. "I might go to a party" She said with a shrug.
"Michelle and her friends are having a party at her place. A end of summer thingy" She said with a grin. "She invited me, so I might go, if its alright with you guys" She added, looking at her parents curiously.
"I don't have a problem with that" Alexi said, glancing at his wife curiously. He know Nick would probably have a few choice words about his sister leaving to go somewhere, without him, but if Nick was going hunting, Serena should get to do something fun a swell.

----

Demitri nodded in understanding.
"I understand love, we'll keep an eye on her and make sure everything is fine. Maybe Keith will get fixed or something and come back" He said with a sigh. He really didn't know how Keith would come back, or if he would, but he really wanted him to come back, he missed his friend and didn't blame him for what had happened with Zach.

----

Sami yawned and peeked over the couch as the door opened. Her tail flicked playfully and she made a soft, rumbling purring noise. She'd fallen asleep in her animal form while she waited for Carlos to get back. It sort of numbed the pain however it really wasn't working anymore. Yawning, she flicked her tail again as she looked at her mate through warm, golden brown eyes as she continued to purr, to lazy to shift back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: