Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Alexi smirked, "I want grandkids" He teased his son, "But not for a long, long time" He teased lightly.
"Just be prepared for having daughters" He said, ruffling Nick's hair as they wandered back towards the house.
"Feel better?" He asked his son, hoping that he'd manage to give Nick some sound advice, he was still getting better at parenting stuff. He sighed, he still wanted to go kill the teen that had hurt his daughter and had angered his son this much, it pissed him off beyond belief, and he was rather tempted to just go back and kill the entire family, but he had a feeling he'd get in major trouble with his wife for that.

Serena laughed, "Sounds good" She murmured, stretching out on the couch, a blanket wrapped around her.
"Oooh" She grinned as she realized that Captain America was in. "I didn't get to finish this the other night with Nick, I fell asleep and he didn't pause it" She grumbled, though she was smiling.

----

Demitri laughed lightly, stretching out next to his wife and lying down.
"I get the hint" He said with a small chuckle.
"Besides, I could use the relaxation that comes from relaxing with my wife" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:29 pm

"Not for a long, long time." Nick added, shuddering almost when Alexi mentioned that he wanted grandkids. Nick was no were close to being ready for that. He just wanted to get through high school first.
"Yea Dad, I feel much better." Nick said with a small nod and a smile. Looking up at the house that was slowly growing larger in the distance.
"Can't imagine the hell this is going to race once school starts though." Nick said with huff, rubbing the back of his neck.

Maria wrapped an arm around Serena, letting her rest against her as the movie started.
"Mm, this is a good movie." Maria said with a nod. "More of your aunt Kristen's style in my opinion, but the male actor is quite good-looking." she said, chuckling gently. "Don't tell your father though."

----

Kristen laughed. "Oh so subtle hints aren't so subtle anymore huh?" she asked gently, grinning a bit as Demitri layed out next to her.
"I agree. I don't think there's anything that relaxes you more." Kristen said, pulling Demitri close enough to kiss him on the lips lovingly.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Alexi laughed lightly a small grin on his pale features.
"I was teasing Nick, teasing" He said with a grin as he walked towards the house.
"Its gonna be pretty bad I assume, but not for you or Serena, that Mike kid is going to be ostracized" Alexi murmured.
"You're going to get fawned after for protecting your sister, Serena will be fine, people will be nice for her and worried about her, Mike however will be pegged as some idiot who attacked a girl" Alexi murmured, "I doubt you'll have anything to worry about" He said with a smirk.

Serena laughed, "Chris Evans? He's gorgeous" She murmured, kicking her legs lightly as she finished her bottle of blood.
"Mom, do you think its gonna be weird at school? I mean everyone at the party will probably know what happened" Serena murmured, looking worriedly at his mom.

---

Demitri laughed, "Its the best relaxation technique ever" He said with a grin, returning the kiss, a small smile on his face.
"I love you" He murmured softly, "I honestly can't imagine my life without you at this point" He said, tugging the blankets ove them, a feral grin on his face, fangs glinting.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Nick chuckled. "I know just the thought...it was weird." he said, shaking his head. Listening to his father, Nick was suddenly relieved to here the story in that light, rather than the story of Nick nearly killing Mike in his own home.
"That's sounds a lot better than I thought it would." Nick admitted, sighing as they stepped onto the front porch. "So long as they don't raise hell with her. There's already crap going around about me apparently." Nick said with a simple shrug.

Maria laughed along with her daughter, grinning. "Yes he is." she said, smirking. Looking down at Serena, Maria kissed her forehead.
"No, I don't think so." Maria said gently. "When things like this happen, people tend to look down on the idiot that tried to kiss the younger sister rather than the brother who was just protecting her. And I thought you weren't worrying until the morning." Maria said, ticking Serena's side gently.

----

Kristen grinned. "I love you too." she murmured, laughing at the feral expression on his face. As he pulled the blanket over the two of them, Kristen chuckled and kissed him again.
---
Twisting her shoulder gently, Kristen laughed breathlessly. "Relaxed love?" she asked, letting out a soft breath, still trying to calm herself down a bit while she layed next to Demitri contently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Alexi laughed lightly, "Believe me Nick, you're going to come out as hero in this mess" He grinned, pushing open the door to the house, looking curiously at his wife and daughter.
"What? People are talking about you?" He frowned, shaking his head in annoyance. Gods he was relieved he'd never really had to go to high school, nor put up with the drama associated with school. Demitri had, but even he had put up with relatively little drama, especially compared to wht the kids went through on a daily basis.

"I'm trying not to" Serena whined, shaking her head and giggling as her mother began to tickle her. She glanced up as her twin and father came in the house and smiled lightly.
"Hey" She said, shifting lightly so that Nick could sit down on the couch with her.
"Whats going on?" She asked curiously, leaning her head against her twin contently.

----

Demitri grinned, "Much more relaxed" He said with a grin.
"I feel fantastic" He kissed her cheek, stretching out next to his wife and pulling her next to him.
"How about you love? how do you feel?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Nick sighed. "Apparently." he murmured with a shrug. "I don't know what, I didn't ask. But it's my...ex. Apparently she's starting rumors about me. I honestly don't care." Nick said, walking into the house and laughing suddenly since Maria was still tickling Serena.
"Ma!" Nick said, flopping down on the couch next to his twin. He smiled, seeing that she was doing better.

Maria glanced up as Alexi and Nick wandered into the house. She smiled at Alexi, reaching a hand up to him.
"Nothing really." Nick murmured gently smiling at his twin, seeming more himself after his talk with his father.

------

Kristen grinned. "Still trying to catch my breath..." she admitted, sighing gently. "But I'm perfectly fine." she said, smiling at Demitri. She kissed his chest and then his shoulder and neck and up to his lips.
"We needed that." she murmured softly, snuggling herself up against Demitri, being as close to him as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:43 pm

"I'm so relieved I missed high school" Alexi muttered, sitting down on the couch next to his wife, watching his children settle down on the couch opposite. It still stunned him how close the twins were, and he was honestly relieved to see the relationship between them, he'd seen some siblings absolutely hate one another at their age, and he'd feared his twins would be that way.

"Why are you relieved Daddy?" Serena asked, resting her head against Nick and craning her neck to see her father better.
"You kids put up with a rather large amount of drama on a daily basis, I'm relieved I missed that" Alexi explained.
"Ah" Serena shrugged, smiling at Nick, relieved to see him better.
"Tell dad about Katie then? Mike told me she's spreading some pretty nasty rumors" She murmured to her twin, a bit pissed at the other girl, she hated when people talked shit about her family.

----

Demitri sighed, smiling contently.
"Thats what every husband wants to hear" he said, kissing the top of her head and nodding lightly.
"We did need that, it was nice" He said lightly, stretching once before cuddling Kristen again.
"How are the kids?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:52 pm

"As am I." Maria murmured, listening to the twins stories from when they walked in from school was sometimes horrific. "Though I must admit, when I went back to the University, things weren't all that pleasant there either..." Maria murmured.

"So neither one of you went to high school and yet we have to suffer through it?!" Nick asked, sighing dramatically.
"Nicolas..." Maria murmured and Nick quickly put his hands up in defense. Education wasn't a debatable topic to Maria. The children had to get through high school at the very least. She hoped they would continue into colleges and universities throughout the years now and again.

"Yea I told him." Nick murmured. "Allison mentioned it too." he said, remembering the conversation he had been having with the girl. "Do you know her well? Allison?" he asked Serena curiously then.

----------

Kristen sighed as Demitri wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I love you so much Demitri." she murmured softly into his neck, loving the feeling of just being so close to him right now.
"Zach's out cold." Kristen murmured, growing silent and listening for a minute. "And it sounds like Maddie is writing a paper." She picked her head up for a moment to look over Demitri's shoulder at the clock. "And it's nearly one in the morning."
She smiled then, kissing Demitri softly again. "I guess for once things are somewhat quiet in the house." she murmured, closing her eyes and settling against her husband contently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Alexi sighed, "I didn't even do University" He said with a shrug, "I prefer my life to school, but I don't necessarily disagree with getting a good education, I'm just not caught out for it" He said with a shrug, listening to the kids turn to discussing school and friends.
"I have to get going to work" He mumbled, yawning lightly and standing up and stretching lightly.
"I'll see you all in the morning" He said, dropping a kiss on Maria's head along with one for each of the twins.
"See you" He said with a grin before heading out the door.

Serena sighed, "What a bitch" She said, meaning Nick's ex. "School's gonna crummy if she's talking about you like that" She muttered.
"Allison, I know her decently, she's not a good friend of mine, but we know her fairly well" She murmured, "Why? Do you like her?" She asked, tickling Nick's ribs playfully as if to try to get the answer out of him.

----

"No wonder she sleeps in so late" Demitri commented dryly, shaking his head tiredly.
"Should we tell her to go to sleep, she can work on the paper tomorrow" He murmured, shrugging. He knew Maddie was always exhausted in the mornings, and maybe this was why.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Maria sighed as Alexi stood up to leave. "Alright love." she murmured, smiling lightly as he left.
"By Dad." Nick called before turning his attention back to his sister. "I dunno. She's cool though, I definitely like talking to her at least." he answered, and then Serena started to try and tickle him. "Oh knock it off." he growled, swatting her hands playfully.
"Honestly though, I don't care what Katie says. She can throw a fit all she wants." Nick murmured, rolling his eyes. He was extremely done with the whole thing that he emotionally could not give a shit about what would happen come school in two weeks.

-----

Kristen sighed. "You can try this time." Kristen murmured. "Maybe she'll listen to you better than me." she said, pulling away from Demitri gently. "At least she's focused on something positive...she could be out all night with those lousy friends of her partying somewhere in the city." Kristen pointed out softly, chuckling to show she was only teasing to lighten Demitri's mood.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Serena smirked, poking Nick one last time as they spoke.
"She's a nice girl" She said with a shrug, "And she's really friendly, I'm glad you liked talking to her" She said with a grin, letting her head fall back against her twin.
"Good, she's a bitch anyway" She said, shaking her head in annoyance. "I'm glad that you're done with her Nick" She admitted softly, "And not just for my own selfish reasons" She shuddered dramatically. She glanced at Maria, surprised her mother wasn't all up in arms about someone talking bad about her son. She knew Maria tended to be a bit of a mother hen when it came to the twins.

----

Demitri smirked, "As if you'd let her do that" He teased his wife, pulling on a pair of boxers before heading down to Maddie's room before carefully knocking on his daughter's door.
"Maddie?" He murmured, keeping his voice low enough so that she could hear him but so that he wouldn't wake someone else up. He knew Zach was completely worn out and had soccer in the morning, the last thing he wanted was for his son to be woken up in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Nick rubbed his eyes gently, realizing he was suddenly tired. He let his head fall back against the sofa and he closed his eyes for a moment. "Yea...me too." he murmured gently.

Maria glanced back from the movie, seeing that the children had been silent for a few moments. Seeing that Nick had passed out, she guessed Serena would be out in a few moments too. Some nights were better than others, and the twins could stay awake longer than the other. Maria guess that tonight, wouldn't be one of those nights.
"Come on children," Maria said, turning off the t.v. "Off to bed." she said, seeing that Serena was still somewhat awake and could rouse Nick from spending the night on the living room sofa. It wouldn't be the first time it happened, nor the last.

----------

"Neither would you." Kristen said, smiling contently, laying back on the bed and closing her eyes for a moment while Demitri stepped out.

Maddie blinked, rubbing her eyes which were tired from looking at her lap-top screen for the past three hours. Hearing her father knocking on her door, Maddie minimized her window and glanced over her shoulder.
"Oh sorry. I was trying to type quietly." Maddie said, smiling to show she was teasing slightly.
She yawned and glanced down at the clock on her laptop and groaned. "I lost track of time." she said, looking up at her father. "Were you coming to tell me how late it is?" Maddie asked, rubbing her eyes gently again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Serena nodded her head to her mother, nudging her twin lightly.
"C'mon sleepy head, lets go to bed" She muttered, "C'mon" She grumbled, shaking her head lightly.

Finally Serena fell into bed, struggling to keep her eyes open as she passed out exahustedly.
'Damn it" She grumbled tiredly, this was one downfall to the connection to her twin, falling asleep at like the exact same time, it made some things awkward. Yawning, she snuggled into her blankets, cuddling a teddy bear against her chest. It was a reassuring action for her, something she'd been doing since she was a little girl.

----

"Nope" Demitri called softly to his wife before returning his attention to his daughter.
"Its pretty late" He said, sitting down on Maddie's bed.
"Your brother has soccer in the morning, are you gonna tag along, I think your mom mentioned you going" He murmured, "You should get some sleep Maddie, school doesn't start for awhile" He said, patting the bed, "Sleep" He teased, "You can work on all the homework you want once school starts, be a regular teenager" He teased.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Maddie smiled wirely at her father as he sat on her bed. "I heard. I guess I'll tag along." she murmured, the fresh hair might do her some good again. Actually getting out of the house wouldn't be so bad either, since she still couldn't explain this weird connection she had with Keith. Yawning, Maddie wandered over to her bed and sat down next to her father, resting her head against his shoulder.

"I wouldn't mind being a regular teen." Maddie murmured. "I guess I just don't know how to be one." She said, already half asleep since she wasn't forcing her mind to work on calculus and chemistry problems.
"Yea," Maddie said, sitting up slowly. "I'm tired." she said, laughing slightly to herself and rubbing her face. "Alright, I'll go to bed." she said, hugging her father gently.
"Love you." she murmured before practically collapsing on the bed behind him, sighing in relief of laying down on her own bed.

((skip to morning? unless you have something planned?))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:48 pm

OOC; Skipping to morning =]

BIC:

Zach sighed, sitting down at the kitchen table, slumped tiredly over the table.
"C'mon buddy, wake up" Demitri said with a small smirk, trying to rouse his still tired son.
"Soccer this morning" He said with a grin as Zach tried to bat away his hands irritatedly.
"Dadddddd" Zach whined, "Go 'way" He muttered tiredly, "I wanna go back to sleep"
"You can't, soccer" Demitri said, poking Zach playfully again. Unlike Maddie, Zach loved sleep and could easily sleep all day, given the oppertunity, neither of his parents allowed that, but he could sleep given the chance.

----

Serena groaned tiredly pushing herself out of bed and towards the washrom she shared with Nick.
"Damn" She muttered, stepping into the shower, she felt a whole lot better then she had yesterday, but she still felt a bit off from everything.

Stepping out of the shower, the blonde teen walked back to her room, sitting on her bed and flicking her blow dryer on and beginning to dry her hair and style it. Her straightener was already plugged in, she tended to be a bit obsessive about her hair.
"Serena?" Alexi asked, outside of her room as he gently knocked on her door.
"Come in Dad" Serena said, grinning as her father walked in.
"I will never get used to this" Alexi said, gesturing at all of Serena's beauty implements, mainly the hair stuff, he just wasn't used to it.
"I know, but I like it" Serena said with a small smile.
"I just wanted to ask how you're doing this morning love" He said, sitting on her bed to watch her with interest.
"I'm better Dad, still a bit freaked, but I'm better" She said with a shrug, putting down her dryer and grabbing her straightener.
"Good" He said, kissing her forhead, careful not to mess up her hair.
"Your brother awake yet?" He asked curiously.
"Yea, he just woke up" Serena said, grinning lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Kristen rubbed her face as she walked out of the steaming bathroom, having needed to shower in order to wake up so early. Pulling on a pair of loose cargo shorts, Kristen slipped a dagger into her pocket like always, tossed on a bra and tank top, twirled her hair up into a pony tail and slipped her sneakers on.

Wandering downstairs, Kristen checked the bedrooms to make sure the kids were awake. She knocked on Maddie's door, since it was locked.
"I'm getting dressed." was Maddie's response.
"Alright, hurry up though, we've got to head out soon or we'll be late." Kristen said, checking the time on her phone.

Downstairs, Kristen laughed softly at her son and husband. She kissed Demitri gently before planting a kiss on Zach's head as well. "Drink something, it'll help wake you up." she encouraged, nudging Zach gently while she quickly made coffee.

---------

Nick groaned as his body woke him up. He wasn't ready to be awake yet, he just wanted to sleep. Rolling over, Nick pulled the covers over his head, as if that would work against whatever magical force was waking him up.
Nick growled, realizing Serena was wide awake.

"Fine." Nick grumbled, pushing the covers away from him and getting up to use the bathroom. Hearing Serena's hair dryer, Nick shook his head as he stepped into the shower. Usually he didn't take showers in the morning, but last night he had passed out before he could clean up. His hair was still tough from the pool water yesterday.

Getting out of the shower, Nick was dressed in a pair of loose basketball shorts and a shirt. Wandering over to Serena's room, Nick yawned.
"What about me?" he asked, looking at his Dad with a tired smile before at Serena. "Couldn't we have slept for another hour?" he asked, rubbing his eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Zach sighed, dragging himself to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of blood and tossing his water bottle in his bag.
"I'm up" He grumbled, shaking his head at his mother, "You're all ridiculous" he grumbled, taking a sip from the bottle of blood.
"You'll feel better" Demitri murmured, tossing Kristen her car keys.
"Have a good practice kiddo" He muttered to Zach, heading upstairs for his own shower before he went to help Sven for the day.

"When are we leaving?" Zach asked his mother, finishing off the blood and looking a bit more awake. He still was tired, though he had slept good, he just felt weird all night.
"Where's Maddie?" He asked curiously, knowing his sister was supposed to be coming with them.

----

Serena offered her twin a small smile, "Sorry" She shrugged, "I couldn't sleep any longer" She shifted a bit, placing the straightner on her short, blonde hair and pulling downward, ignoring her father's groan at the sound. Alexi would never adjust to stuff like this.
"I was wondering if you were awake" Alexi told his son as he wandered into Serena's room, "I guess you are" He smirked, "You two have any plans for today?" He asked, moving off Serena's bed to let Nick sit down, his son looked ready to fall asleep on his feet.

"Dunno" Serena murmured, "I might go riding, depends on if Chase's leg is still all messed up" She said, her horse had gotten a rather bad scratch on his leg a few weeks back and had needed stiches, he was still a bit sore so Serena hadn't been riding him.
"Nick?" He asked curiously, looking at his son curiously, "Any plans?" He figured Nick would want to stay close to his sister for the day.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:12 pm

"Call if you need something." Kristen murmured, catching her keys from Demitri and taking her coffee to go.
"Madison." Kristen called.
"I'm right here." Maddie said, at the bottom of the stairs, decked out in loose jeans, sneakers a tank top and a white button down shirt completely unbuttoned. The silver-feather necklace Keith had given her was around her neck like always, her mom's old pocket knife was tucked at the small of her back, and the bag over her shoulder had a few books or two to keep her preoccupied while Zach practiced.

"Good. Let's go." Kristen said, waving the two towards the garage to get into the SUV and head off towards the field.

----------------

Nick yawned. "Yea I guess that much." he said, smirking and shaking his head.
"Plans?" he echoed, hearing what his father said. "Breakfast might be a nice start. Yea. I'm planning to go eat breakfast." Nick murmured, smirking and shaking his head. "Sorry Dad, I'm just tired." he said, going over to Serena's bed and flopping down with a sigh of relief.

He nodded, showing that he was listening to his sister and father talking around and to him.
"Yea no, I got nothing." Nick said, opening one eye to look at his father. "Why? Got something in mind?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Demitri nodded, watching his family head off with a small smile.
"See you later" He called, heading towards Sven's room to see if he and Chris were up and moving yet, he knew both of them were worn out from everything going on.

Zach sighed, crawling into the backseat of the SUV, stuffing his headphones in his ear and turning his music up to an almost unberarable level. He was so bloody tired and he needed to wake up. Sighing, he let his head fall against the window, looking out the window through blurry eyes. Why was he so tired? Gods he hoped he wasn't giving sick again, he hated getting sick.

----

Serena smirked at her twin, shifting a bit so he could stretch out a bit better.
"I dunno" Alexi shrugged, "I was just curious, I think your mother and I are going shopping, so you two have the house to yourselves for today" He said with a grin, "Enjoy yourselves, but don't wreck my house" He teased, standing up and heading out to meet Maria. He knew his wife had some plans for the two of them today, something they tried to do regularly, to get some 'them' time.

"Our parents are nuts" Serena said, putting her straightner down and pulling her mirror towards herself, carefully beginning to apply a little bit of make up. She didn't wear a lot, but she sometimes added a bit of colour to her eyes or cheeks.
"You wanan do anything today then? Or just lounge about?" She asked, they were essentially stuck at home since neither of them could drive.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Maddie rubbed her neck at the chill that ran down her spine. She frowned and glanced at the rearview mirror on her right. She watched the cars as her mother drove. Nothing unusual there. Glancing out the other window, everything seemed fine. Just another warm late summer day.

Glancing back at Zach, Maddie caught the small grimace that passed over his face. Maddie chewed her lip gently, but thought otherwise of bugging her brother now. She would later, after practice maybe.

Pulling into the field parking lot nearly half an hour later, Kristen turned off the car and urged the kids out of the car. Maddie sighed, slinging her back over her shoulder and walked around to help Zach with his bag and stuff.
"You alright?" she asked quietly, closing the trunk so that Kristen could lock up the truck.

----------

"Have fun." Nick murmured, waving a hand as Alexi took off. "Yea, but then that makes us each half nuts." he said, smirking at Serena. He closed his eyes for a moment then, wanting to fall back asleep, but because Serena was awake, it wouldn't happen.

"Lounge about!" Nick said, raising a fist in agreement. "You can go riding if you want, I won't stop you." he said, shaking his finger to emphasis his point. "However, if I fall asleep and it makes you drowsy I can't control it." Nick added as an after-thought. For some reason, he was exhausted. Maybe that small little mini-rage he had yesterday took more out of him than he thought.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Zach shrugged, "Just worn out" He murmured to his sister, carefully shouldering his bag and heading over to the field. Flopping down on the ground he carefully pulled on his cleats, lacing them up before joining his team mates in running laps around the field to warm up.

"Maddie?" A familair female voice called from the stands. Jessica, one of Maddie's friends from school and an older sister to one of Zach's team mates.
"What are you doing here?" The blonde asked, flicking her long hair over her shoulder and popping her gum. She patted the bench next to her where she'd laid down a blanket to sit, "What's up? I haven't seen you since we went shopping a few weeks ago" She said with a grin.

----

Serena rolled her eyes, "I'll lounge, I'm gonna go check on the horses though, then I'll come chill with you" She said, sliding off the bed and grabbing her sweat shirt, it was a bit chilly out, though she couldn't really feel the cold, it was still a precaution in case someone showed up.
"Be back in a bit" She called, disappearing from her room, competely content to let Nick lounge about in her room.

Serena returned about an hour later, she had fed, watered and cleaned up after the horses.
"Hey" She said, flopping down on the couch next to Nick, "Who you talking to?" She asked, looking intently at his laptop, which was open to facebook and private messaging conversations. Nick never talked to anyone on the computer.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Maddie nodded, not pressing her brother before practice. They could talk later if he was up for it. Maddie sighed, running her fingers through her hair as she walked towards the stands with her mom. She wasn't exactly expecting anyone to call out to her.

Looking up, Maddie smiled lightly, seeing Jessica. She glanced at Kristen in a silent ask of permission. Kristen sighed but nodded gently, sitting down towards the bottom of the stands and letting Maddie go up to sit with the girl.
"Hey, Mom dragged me to practice today." she said with a small shrug, sitting down.
"Yea I know. Been busy trying to keep up my summer classes." Maddie said, leaning back with a small sigh.
"Hows' your summer been?" she asked then, looking from the players to Jessica curiously.

----

"Mkay." Nick murmured into his sister's pillow. After about two minutes of that, Nick realized he was thristy. He got up and went to the fridge for a bottle of blood and wandered up to his room for his laptop. He brought it down to the living room, turning on the t.v. to whatever cartoons he could find.

Nick rarely checked facebook, mostly because his sister was always on, and he figured she covered enough for both of them. Still he had one, thanks to her, and she pestered him now and then if he didn't check it. So he figured, what the hell, and logged in.

He was surprised to find that Allison had friend-requested him, and when he accepted, he saw that she was online.
'hey, srry I had to run off last night' he sent, feeling he needed to apologize since they had been talking and he just left.
'Oh hey. No worries. Everything ok?'
'Yea things are fine now. Mike and I had a disagreement is all'
'Wait, you dislocated his shoulder?'
Nick winced. He figured that would happened. 'Well, he did slam Serena against a wall and try to kiss her. Sry but that just doesn't sit right with me. He's lucky he didn't go through the wall.'
'Whoa...remind me to never get on your bad side lol'
Nick chuckled. He was about to type 'Don't worry, you won't be' when Serena came back into the room.

"Um..just talking to Allison." Nick murmured. "I felt bad, I kinda cut her off last night to go looking for you and then we left." he said with a shrug. Nodding to the t.v. Nick suggested that Serena pick out a movie to watch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Jessica smiled, "My mom dragged me as well" She said with a small chuckle.
"Just been relaxing, been going to a lot of parties, you've missed some good ones. Danielle was totally wasted last night" She said with a grin. "You should come out again sometime" She said, glancing out over the field.
"Damn Maddie, you're brother is looking good" She said with a low whistle, chuckling lightly as she slumped forward, clearly nursing a hangover.

----

Serena smirked lightly, "Adorable Nick, really" She drawled, sounding a bit like Maddie, though her eyes were twinkling to let her twin know she was teasing. She flopped down on the couch, turning the X-Box on and going to netflix, wanting to watch something new.
"You in the mood to watch a movie or are you just gonna flirt with Allison?" She teased, turning on some comedy she'd heard good things about.

She stretched out, pulling the blanket on the couch down over her, her phone resting next to her. Her phone viberated obnxiously as she scooped it up, glancing over the text she had recieved. She frowned, reading through the text rapidly.
"Unbelievable" She murmured, Katie had just texted her, saying all sorts of stuff about Nick, which just really irritated her.
She frowned, realizing she had a missed text from Mike. Unbelievable, he was asking her to come over again today, after everything that had happened. Why couldn't a nice guy like her?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:08 am

Maddie chuckled, though it wasn't genuine as she listened to Jessica tell her about her summer. Maddie sighed, rubbing the back of her neck.
"Nah...you know parties aren't for me." Maddie murmured softly, knowing she would easily catch hell for going to a party. She was fifteen, and Jessica, as well as anyone else at the party, had at least three years on her.
Maddie's eyes grew sharp when she looked back at Jessica after the remark the girl made about her brother.
"I'd rather you keep your drunken eyes away from my brother." she said softly, though the underlying tone was strong. "Beside, you're not his type." Maddie added with a small smirk of satisfaction as she grabbed her bag and wandered over to sit with her mom instead. Jessica was a right bitch when she was hung-over or drunk; part of Maddie could hardly stand it.

------------

"I'm not flirting." Nick said. "It's just a facebook message, since when has that become flirting?" he asked, shaking his head gently. "Put a movie on, I'll watch."

Hearing Serena's phone go off, Nick decided to be nosy and glance over at what the text messages said.
"Delete Katie's number. Block her if you can. And tell Mike we'll come over so that I can dislocate his over shoulder, crack his jaw in half and make him blind in one eye." Nick muttered, shaking his head in disgust.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:14 am

Jessica made an irritated noise, her eyes narrowing.
"I suppose we'll see about that" She murmured, her tone quite enough that not even vampiric hearing would overhear her as she looked at Zach again. Maddie had been cool for awhile, not she was being a stuck up snob, and Jessica intended to take her down a peg or two and it seemed Zach was the way to go. Grinning, she pulled her phone from her pocket and sent off a quick text to a few friends, beginning to plot how to really screw up Maddie Draq;s life.

----

Serena rolled her eyes at Nick's antics.
"Its flirting Nick, believe me" She teased, pulling her phone away from her twin.
"I already deleted her number" Serena muttered in annoyance, "Doesn't mean she'll stop texting me, I'd have to call the company to get her blocked and I need a better reason then the fact that she's my twin's ex" Serena murmured, ignoring the text from Mike completely.
"He's not worth it Nick, he's not even worth our time" She said, shoving her phone away from herself, a small frown on her face.
"Why can't I get a decent guy?" She grumbled in an annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: