Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:55 pm

((That's awesome XD))

Maddie went ridge suddenly, and it was so suddenly that Nick noticed it. She looked like she was about to choke on something, or maybe throw up.
"Maddie?" Nick asked, loud enough that Kristen and Maria would hear in case something was seriously wrong.
Kristen turned to look over at her daughter in enough time to see her lean forward with half closed eyes.
"Madison?" Kristen called sharply and Maddie regained her senses enough that she didn't pass out.
"Ow." Maddie winced, holding her stomach.

"Shit the fighting did start." Kristen cursed quietly, looking at Maria. Out of all of them, their husbands were strongest and it would take a while for her or Maria to feel the effects. Maddie was younger, and more open to Vlad's feelings, even when the vampire was trying to hide it.
"He's going to be ok right?" Maddie asked, and Maria's heart ached for her niece. She took Maddie up and held her, knowing sometimes you needed someone other than your mother reassuring you.
"Of course sweet heart. He'll be just fine." Maria promised.

Nick glanced at his sister with a confused and curious expression on his face.
Who is she talking about? he asked her silently. She kinda sounded like how mom gets when Dad leaves sometimes

--------------

Carlos nodded to Alexi, but unfortunately he didn't get that far. The entire back yard consisted of shifters in all different forms and animals and he was attacked head on.

He wasn't sure how long he had been in the fight when he caught a wiff of Sami. He turned sharply, following the sent and knocking aside a few large cats and dogs in the process.
"Sami!" Carlos called, catching a glance of her before a wolf caught the edge of his shoulder and managed to knock him down.

Growling in pain, Carlos kicked the wolf of off him. He hand slunked down to the dagger at his waist which he stabbed into the next animal that tried to pounce on him before he could get up.
"Thanks Maria." Carlos murmured, pulling the dagger out. He looked around in the split moment that he had. Demitri and Alexi were holding their own. Sami was moving slow but deadly as ever. Sven was...petting a cat? Carlos didn't give himself time to think about it. Where was Vlad in all of this?

((That's so cute XD))
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:10 pm

OOC: I thought so, XD =]

BIC:

Serena looked at Maddie, her sharp hearing had overheard Kristen talking to their mother.
I think it has something to do with Uncle Vlad Serena answered, a small frown on her face as she glanced worridely at her mother. She saw Maddie holding her stomach and frowned, what was wrong?

----

Alexi winced painfully as teeth caught his shoulder. Spinning effortlessly he drove Maria's dagger into the heart of of the creature, not even bothering to stop and check. Alexi was in 'the zone' and was leaving a trail of carnage all around him.

He glanced around, his eyes landing on Sven as he stood shoulder to shoulder with Demitri, both watching their elder brother with wide eyes.
"I think Sven found his mate" Demitri commented dryly, nursing a wounded arm, though it really wasn't all that bad in comparison to previous injuries.
"Unbelieveable. Only Sven" Alexi muttered, turning his attention towards the battle around him.

Vlad clutched his stomach, nursing a nasty cut he had taken there from some lion's claws. He glanced around, wrapping an arm around his stomach, as he tried to see where his family was. Carlos was cutting a swath of destruction towards his mate. Sven was...doing something? He frowned, what the hell? He asked himself tiredly, before turning his attention back to everything else at hand.

Sami whipped around, seeing Carlos, she lashed her tail happily and leapt forward, landing next to him. Rubbing her head against his leg, purring contently. She glanced up, eyes going wide as she saw Chris and Sven, she grinned, revealing wicked fangs as she did so. Now her brothers would definiately join them, her brother had just mated to a very prestigous doctor vampire.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:25 pm

"Calm down...if you stay relaxed it'll help him." Maria said quietly to Maddie as the girl started to fret over the elder vampire. "Remember he can feel our stress too. If you relax and stay calm so will he and that'll help him." Maria said to which Maddie nodded and took a deep breath to calm herself down. She let the feeling consume her and over power the pain, hoping hat would help. Anything she could do now to help she would in a heart beat.

Nick raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Uncle Vlad? he echoed before looking over at Maria and Maddie. He sighed softly, just hoping everyone would be alright for tomorrow.

--------

Carlos sighed in utter relief as Sami nudged him. "Don't ever do that again." he pleaded before turning his attention back to the battle. It just seemed like the more the killed the more retaliated.
"Is there a way we can end this without killing everyone?" Carlos asked as he methodically made his way towards Vlad. He could see that something was wrong but he didn't know how badly.

Clutching the dagger tightly for a moment, Carlos threw it to the neck of a panted that was trying to pounce Vlad from behind.
"Yikes. That Must have stung a bit." Carlos said when he saw Vald'e condition. Grabbing he dagger free from the dying mammal , Carlos looked around, keeping close to Vlad and waiting almost for someone to pounce next.

He himself wasn't free of injuries. He just couldn't feel them right now. His shoulder was bleeding badly from the wolf bite he had fotten a few moments ago and there were scratches an claw marks over his arms and neck. Carlos was just so deep in the fighting that nothing else registered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Serena nodded, Maddie's attached to Uncle Vlad, sorta like how mom is attached to dad She shrugged, looking at their mother who was intently helping Maddie with whatever she was going through.
Look how worried Mom is She nodded in the direction of their mother, looking worried.

----

Sami purred again, moving with Carlos towards Vlad, carefully positioning herself by the injured vampire. She looked at Carlos, trying to look apologetic, her tail flicking lightly as she circled the pair of vampires. Adam came bounding over, slinking to his stomach as he saw Carlos.
Moving swifly, Sami nudged her brother into the protective circle she had created, looking sharply at Carlos in case he got any ideas. Shifting, she carefully rubbed Adam's ears.
"This is my brother Adam" She murmured, "And Sven's with my older brother Chris" She mumbled lightly, looking worriedly at her mate. "They switched sides, to ours" She murmured, shifting back since she was more vulnerable in human form.

Vlad gaped at the shifter before glancing at what appeared bo be Sven's mate.
"Unbelievable" He murmured, glancing at Carlos before looking down to Sami and her brother.
"Well the more help the better" He muttered, wincing at the stomach injury.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Nick's eyes went wide. You really think so?? he asked, looking at his mother and hearing what she was telling Maddie. Kristen was sitting against the window, looking out at the dark world, rubbing her arms gently.
Do you think it's like ours? Like how I can tell when your upset and stuff? Nick asked purely out of curiousity.

"He'll be ok..." Maddie murmured into Maria's shoulder over and over, her tense body relaxing in degrees that Nick could now see.
It looks really bad... Nick said, looking over at Maddie, seeing her shudder on occasion.
-----------

"Easy." Carlos said, seeing Vlad wincing and at the man's side instantly just in case. "Sven's gonna have a feild day with you later." Carlos warned, pushing Vlad's arm aside just for a moment. The cuts looked deep, but with how fast vampires healed, it wouldn't be a problem. The problem was the rest of the cuts and brusies Vlad's body was already trying to heal.

Seeing the shifter that was coming towards them, Carlos twirled the dagger in his hand, glaring and baring his fangs. That was until Sami shifted back and stood between him and the other shifter. Carlos snapped back like a broken rubber band, since his body utterly rejected even the possibility of attacking his mate.
"You're brother?" Carlos murmured, his mind trying to register the change in fields. He looked from Sami to the animal a few times before nodding.
"Alright." Carlos said, making a mental note not to attack the new alley. "If only we could get the rest of these shifters on our side." Carlos said just before a small black bear managed to tackle him to the ground.

The fall hurt more than it shoulder and Carlos groaned as the paw pressed into his bad shoulder. Carlos raised an arm up to protect his face from being mawled, and his arm recieved the attack instead. Growling loudly and hissing at the pain, Carlos moved quickly, slipping out from under the bear, grabbing it by the head and throwing it as far from him as he could.
Hissing again, Carlos held his now bleeding arm to his chest.
"This is insanity." Carlos growled, his eyes deepening and a faint line of red beginning to appear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Sort of like ours, but I don't think as intense Serena glanced at Maddie again, nodding at her brother's comment. This did look bad.
I hope everyone's okay It seemed like her and Nick's birthdy was going to be cancelled. She sighed, as much as she wanted to have a good birthday with everyone, but she sort of doubted that would happen now, tomorrow would be a day when everyone recovered, hopefully.

----

Adam hovered next to Vlad, the vampire leaning against the cat as the bear attacked Carlos.
Sami let out a loud growl and pounced, meeting the bear in mid-air when Carlos tossed it away. The two creatures fell to the ground, claws and teeth tearing into one another. Like Carlos, Sami couldn't stand anything hurting her mate, especially not someone she personally knew.

Adam shifted back, holding Vlad up, since the vampire was swaying dangerously.
"I don't think there's whole lot we can do" The Indigenous boy murmured softly.
"My Dad made a deal with some psycho vampire chick. He's wound around her little finger. The pack won't go against him, it was hard enough for me and Chris to do it, but we only did so because of Sami. Couldn't stand to see Dad treating her that way again"
Vlad frowned, "So we either kill them all, or kill enough so they retreat" The vampire leader murmured.

Sami nudged Carlos, having dispatched of her cousin, literally. She curled around him, growling at anyone who came to close, claws lashing out dangerously at any shifters that came near her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:21 pm

It seems pretty intense... Nick said, glancing back at Maddie as Maria swayed back and forth as she paced around.
Nick took his sisters hand, hearing her sigh. He knew what she was thinking and she shared a glance with her for a moment.
It'll still be a good day tomorrow. Nick promised with a reassuring smile.

--------

Carlos was breathing heavy, though it was mostly out of habit then necessity. There was a weird feeling creeping to the for-front of his mind. Something that Carlos hadn't felt in a very very long time. He groaned for a moment, holding his head which was becoming heavy as it registered how badly his throat was burning.

"Sami...stay with Vlad. Don't leave his side. No matter what." Carlos said, loud enough that she would hear him though his voice sounded strained. He was a few steps short of slipping into a vampire's version of a shark's feeding frenzy. Carlos hadn't been the close to slipping into one in a while. Like Demitri though, Carlos knew he would get violent, and force blood out of anyone he saw. He was hoping he could used that to his advantage for once.

Finding someone who was already dead, Carlos bit into their neck, feeding just enough that he could keep his senses. He was still slipping though, and he was already attacking another shifter. Each time his body tried to feed, and Carlos forced himself to stop. He wasn't sure how many he had killed before he couldn't control his body anymore and actually started to black out, his bodies need of blood taking completely control.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Serena shrugged, she wasn't as optimistic as Nick, that was for sure. She rubbed her fingers through her hair, glancing over at her mother and Maddie as Zach woke up on the couch.

The boy glanced around for his mother. Rubbing his eyes, he frowned, he didn't remember getting here.
"Mom?" He murmured tiredly, rubbing his eyes again before he saw his cousins and Aunt Maria.
"Where are we?" He mumbled, "Where's Dad?"

----

Sami glanced at Carlos, eyes going wide. She shook her head, shifting back to human and going over to Vlad and Adam.
"We need to get him inside" She murmured urgently to her brother. Adam nodded, shifting Vlad's weight onto him.
"I'll be fine" Vlad argued stubbornly, shaking his head tiredly.
"You'll be fine once you let your body relax" Sami argued tiredly, "C'mon Vlad, Carlos is about to lose it and we don't want to be anywhere near him when that happens" She urged. Vlad sighed, before nodding, letting the two shifters help him off the battle field.

Alexi stood next to Demitri, gore dripping down his fangs.
"Well shit" He muttered, pointing at Carlos.
"Come on, lets get out of his way" Demitri said, the shifter pack was greatly depleted and it seemed Carlos would be finishing them off. Not many creatures could stand up to a vampire caught up in a blood frenzy.

Chris shifted back into human form, nursing an injured shoulder as he and Sven stared at one another.
"So you're Sami's older brother" Sven commented, admiring the tall, dark haired man.
"I am, and I'm guessing you're one of the vampires she's added to her new pack?" The young man murmured.
"I am, I'm Sven Draq, resident vampire doctor"
"Chris" Chris murmured softly, "Former member of this pack"
Both shared a look, it didn't even need to be said.
Sven watched as Sami and another shifter took Vlad inside.
"Damn" He muttered, glancing around as Demitri pointed out Carlos, "I need to go take care of my brother" He said, nodding in Vlad's direction.
"I'll come, I don't want to be away from you just yet" Chris said softly, blushing lightly.
"I don't want you to be away just yet either" Sven admitted, the pair heading off the battle field to deal with Vlad.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Kristen blinked, coming back to reality as Zach called her. "I'm here." She said, sitting on the sofa next to Zach. She pulled her son into her lap and wrapped her arms around him gently.
"We're at uncle Sven's and Vlad's house." She said softly. "We're staying here for the night, so back to sleep alright?" she said, brushing her fingers through his hair.

Maria came over then, letting Madie lay on the blankets and pillows they had laid on the floor. Kristen's eyes went wide, seeing how pale her daughters face was.
"She fell asleep." Maria said to Kristen, who was looking just as worried as Maria felt.
"You two should be in bed as well." Maria said, looking from Nick to Serena, though neither twin seemed anywhere close to being tired.

-------

Carlos came back to reality as a body fell from his lips, limb and drained. His clothes were covered in blood so much so that the stains looked almost black rather then crismon. He swallowed the last bit of blood in his mouth with a sigh of relief as the sting went away from his throat. He rolled his shoulder, which suddenly didn't feel as sore.

Looking around, he realized that those remaining in the pack had retreated, and the entire back yard was full of carnage. Carlos' shoulder fell heavily as he scanned the area. Most of the shifters had returned to their human form once they were dead, others were struggling still in their animal form.

Glancing around for Sami and the rest of his family, Carlos reasoned they must have gone inside already. Glancing down at himself again, Carlos realized he was still clutching tightly to his sister's dagger, which had turned red at this point rather then silver. Taking an uneeded breath, Carlos wandered towards the house after tearing off his shirt whcih was soaked with blood.

"Sami?" Carlos called, his voice soft and back to normal now as he walked inside. The smell of blood was horrible, and Carlos was glad that he had gone into his frenzy before walking into the house. He followed the sent to whichever room Sven had set himself up in. See Sami, Carlos moved straight towards her and wrapped his good arm around her, holding him tightly to him.
After a moment, Carlos pulled her away, looking her over. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that. Are you alright?" He asked, checking her neck where she knew he was hurt and her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Zach frowned, looking at his mother tiredly before nodding and curling up against his mother. He yawned, letting his thumb slip into his mouth absentmindedly as he drifted off to sleep.

Serena looked at her mother, shrugging.
"Not sleepy Mom" She murmured, glancing at Nick. Both twins looked stoic almost, Serena had resigned herself to not seeing any of her family for a few days and being worried about them. She looked at her mother again, her eyes sad as she fussed over Maddie. She figured her mother was worried about Maddie, but she did feel a bit jealous which was sort of typical for Serena.

----

Sami glanced up as Carlos came in. Her eyes wie as she saw her mate. Sven was fussing over Vlad, with Chris hovering by his shoulder and Adam standing awkardly to one side.

She let her mate gather her up in his arms and check her over.
"I'm fine Carlos, and really its no big deal" She murmured softly, "I've seen vampire frenzies before" She said softly, rubbing a hand over her face tiredly.
She looked out at the yard, before glancing over at Adam and Chris. Carefully breaking away from her mate, she wandered over to her brothers.
"Mom's dead" She murmured softly, nodding at the woman lying on the lawn. "Looks like Dad escaped" She sighed, letting Adam hug her tightly, her fingers tangling in his hair for a moment.
She glanced at Carlos, before bringing Adam over to him.
"Carlos, this is my older brother Adam. Adam, this is my mate Carlos" She murmured softly. Chris sighed exahustedly, making his way over to his siblings and what he assumed was Sami's mate.
"And this is Chris, my oldest brother" She explained. "Chris this is my mate Carlos" Chris looked Carlos over slightly, before extending his hand.
"Nice to meet you" He murmured, though he still looked apprehensive about the whole thing. He was an overprotective older sibling after all.
Sami rolled her eyes, "Chris, you just bonded with a vampire, get over it" She muttered, nudging her brother.
Chris flushed, glancing at Sven.
"Its a big brother thing Sami, you know that" He grumbled, glaring at his sister.

Demitri clicked the phone shut, sighing in relief. Minus a few minor injuries he and Alexi were fine.
"They're both relieved, we'll see them tomorrow" Demitri murmured to Alexi. "Your kids are still awake apparently" He murmured softly.
Alexi nodded, letting Demitri talk to Kristen, knowing Maria would be calling him in a minute.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Maria sighed and sat down between her twins, wrapping and arm around each of them.
"Everything is going to be just fine." Maria said, brushing a strand of hair from Serena's face. "Trust me alright? And we're still going to have a celebration for the two of you tomorrow." Maria added, knowing that that might helped the twins a bit. Nick smiled lightly, looking at his sister.

Maria's head picked up as Kristen's phone went off. The look of relief that washed over Kristen's face made Maria relax almost completely. They were alright.

Maddie frowned in her sleep, wanting to toss and roll over, but not being able too. The pain in her chest was heavy. She wanted nothing more to be back in the house with Vlad. Maddie saw her connection to the vampire in her dream, pulsating with her heartbeat and shinning. Maddie felt like she could follow it and she felt part of her moving. The light from the bond became a seen...Maddie could see Vlad, laying down in the center of her vision with Sven fussing over him. Maddie covered her mouth in shock. Vlad looked horrible. She moved closer to him, keeping out of Sven's way. The doctor didn't seem to notice her, and Maddie wondered if he could even see her. She wondered if maybe she was dreaming. Biting her lip, Maddie moved closer to Vlad's face, on the other side of Sven.
"I love you." she said softly, reaching to brush some dirt from his hair before Sven did something that made Maddie wince in pain and she lost her concentration and her vision ceased. Maddie passed out entirely.

------------------

Carlos sighed deeply, glad that Sami was well enough to argue with him. As she walked to look outside, and said her mother was dead, Carlos felt a tug at his chest for his mate. This was her family that they had practically slaughtered.
As her brothers were introduced, Carlos nodded with a solemn expression. "I wish we could be meeting under better circumstance. Truely." he said with a small sigh as he shook Adam and then Chris' hand.
"I understand all too well. I have a younger sister as well." Carlos said with a small smile.
"Welcome to the family." Carlos said, hearing that Chris had bonded to Sven apparently. He smirked, that made four of them out of the bunch, bonded to shifters. "God help us if we're all under the same roof at a give time." Carlos murmured, almost to himself, rubbing a hand over his forehead.

Looking over at Demitri, Carlos smiled. "Wife and children alright?" he asked before glancing at Vlad as a small chill ran down his spine. He frowned, looking around curiously, trying to figure out where that had come from.
"Anyone else feel a draft?" he murmured curiously, before holding his head. His head was still spinning from his frenzy and he leaned against a wall before slidding down to the floor with a ungraceful thump.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Serena nodded, cuddling against her mother's side.
"Is everyone alright?" She asked, feeling her mother relax noticably. She nodded again, glancing at Nick before letting out a soft sigh and looking pointedly at Maddie and everyone.
"Can we even have a party tomorrow Mom? What if someones hurt?" She asked curiously. They couldn't have a party with people hurt.

---

Sven winced as he carefully examined his brother's injuries.
"Damnit Vlad" He muttered in annoyance, stitching up the large stomach room. It woud heal in time, but his body was trying to heal other wounds at the moment, so he needed to help it out a little bit.
Sighing, he began to bandage Vlad's stomach up, checking other wounds on his brother as he did so.
"Someone wanna pass me a bottle of blood?" He asked curiously.

Alexi nodded, going to the fridge and pulling it open, snagging a bottle of blood and handing it quickly to Sven. Vlad was completely unconcious, so Sven was forced to carefully pour it down his brother's throat, making sure he didn't choke.

Chris smiled softly in understanding.
"I have a feeling we'll get along just fine" He murmured to Carlos, glancing around as Carlos did. He shuddered, as did Sami and Adam.
"I did" Sami murmured, letting out a small growl as Carlos slumped to the ground.
"Damnit Carlos?" She kneeled next to him, wincing a bit at the tugging in her shoulders from her injuries.
"Are you okay love?" She murmured gently, "Carlos?"

Chris moved, standing worridely next to Sven now, this wasn't good. Sven turned, letting out a frusturated growl.
"I need Shaye" He grumbled, "But she won't get here in time"
"Shaye?" Chris asked, frowning.
"Another vampire doctor, I don't have enough hands for all of this" Sven admitted tiredly.

---

Vlad winced, he could swear he heard Maddie talking to him. But the eight year old girl was at his house, with her parents. He let out a confused sigh, what the hell was going on?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 pm

"You can call Alexi if you want." Kristen said softly to Maria, who nodded gently.
"Demitri said he should have his phone." Kristen added.
"Here, let's call Dad and make sure he's alright." Maria said, taking her phone and dialing the number, putting it on speaker so that the twins could hear once Alexi answered the phone.

"Hey darling...your on speaker. The children wanted to make sure your alright." Maria said, seeing that her phone had connected to Alexi, beyond relieved that her husband was well enough to answer.

-------

Carlos blinked a few times, realizing after a moment that Sami was sitting in front of him.
"Yes...yes I'm fine." Carlos said. "Coming out of a frenzy has somewhat of a drunk effect on vampires. And I haven't gotten this bad in a very long time." He said with a soft sigh. "It's passing. I'll be right as rain in a few seconds." He looked from Chris to Sami. "Huh, maybe a ghost as passing through the house." he murmured, an old superstition from his human days.

Hearing that Sven needed more hands, Carlos growled. "Help me up. Shaye taught me a few things that I can help a bit." He said, bracing himself against the wall and practically pushing himself up.

Rubbing his forehead, which was still spinning a bit, Carlos shook his head clear and wandered over to Sven.
"What do you need help with?" Carlos asked. "Two more hands are better than none." he reasoned, knowing Vlad was in a bad spot and Sven could always use help.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Alexi smiled, hearing Maria's voice.
"On speaker?" He teased, knowing his humor would help put his family at ease.
"Are you okay daddy?" Serena asked curiously.
"Yea kiddo, I'm totally fine' He reassured, knowing he had a few cuts and scratches but he wasn't going to tell his kids that.
"Are you two having fun at Uncle Vlad and Uncle Sven's house?" He asked curiously.
"Make sure to break a few things for me?" He teased.
"Hey" Sven's voice was heard in the background.
"Just kidding" Alexi said with a grin.

----

Sami nodded tiredly, shaking her head and smirking.
"You're ridiculous" She teased helping him up as Chris hovered nervously by his mate. She was so happy to see her brother and her psudeo-brother happy. That was her pack instinct, everyone was family and it was how she already saw the large group of vampires, their children and Keith, Alayna and Nicko.

"Just need to bandage up some of his worse injuries" Sven muttered tiredly.
"His body's trying to heal to much at once, so nothing's really getting healed" He mumbled, glancing distractedly at Carlos. Sven wasn't unscathed either and was suffering a few injuries himself. He was swaying noticeably, blood dripping down his forhead from a head wound, and few bites on his back, but he appeared not to notice.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:01 pm

"Dad?" Nick called, smiling lightly once he heard his father's voice.
"We were watching a movie." Nick said. "It's kinda fun. Maddie and Zach are here but their both asleep." Nick said, glancing at his cousin, then his sister with an all knowing glance. If Demitri was alright, and Alexi was alright, maybe Vlad was the one who was really hurt.
"Is Uncle Carlos, and Sven alright?" Nick asked curiously. "Can we still have the party tomorrow?" He asked again, not even giving Alexi a chance to answer the first question.

Kristen glanced over at Maria and the twins, smiling lightly. She wasn't at all as tense anymore, and much more relaxed.
Maddie let out a small whimper in her sleep, sucking in a breath and moving a bit restlessly. Seeing that Zach was out cold, Kristen moved about quickly, letting Zach rest on the couch and going to Maddie, moving her about to hold her gently.
"Mom?" Maddie asked quietly, half conscious.
"I'm here darling." Kristen said quietly.
"He's hurt...he's hurt so bad...Sven will heal him right?" Maddie asked. "I wanna be with him Mom...I wanna go back to him." She mumbled, frowning in her sleep.
Kristen kissed her daughters forhead gently. "Shh, Maddie. We'll go home in the morning." she promised.

--------------

Carlos nodded. "Wrapping wounds I can do." Carlos said, settling to the easily. That was something he could also do, clean the wounds, wrap them up, stitch a few if he had to. The bigger things he left to Sven, and pretty soon Vlad was covered in bandages, but the blood wasn't leaving him so easily now, and it would help him heal faster.

"He'll be alright for now." Carlos said once Sven was done patching up Vlad's major wounds.
"Your turn." Carlos said, moving Sven into a chair. Looking up at Chris, Carlos gave him a glance of warning. "This is going to feel a bit weird just so you know. Sami, keep an eye on your brother yea?" he asked with a lighter tone, hoping to joke a bit as he dapped a soap-soaked towel against the gash on Sven's forehead.

Looking over at Alexi and hearing that he was on the phone with Maria, Carlos smirked.
"Tell her those bloody daggers of her came in handy." He said before turning his attention back to Sven and cleaning another wound that was still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Alexi opened his mouth to answer questions, but was asked more questions in the process. He chuckled, "Your Uncles are fine" He murmured, "And I think you have some more, Sami's older brothers are here. They joined our side. Sven bonded" He added, more for Maria's benefit.
"Yes, the party is still happening, and we'll all be there. We'll meet you all at our house tomorrow morning" He murmured.
"Carlos says to tell you your daggers came in handy love" He added quickly.
"I need to go though, I'll see you all in the morning. Love you" He clicked the phone shut, heading over to help Carlos with Sven who may be a doctor, but hated being a patient.

Sami nodded as Carlos wandered over to his brother, going to over to her brother and wrapping an arm around him.
"Just relax" She murmured to her brother. Adam was still hover around, feeling out of place.
"Relax Adam" She murmured softly, shaking her head tiredly.
"I just dunno what to do with myself" The middle child admitted.
"Just chill, nothings gonna happen to you here" She reassured tiredly.
Adam nodded, just sitting down and staring at the floor. He felt out of place, clearly everyone in the room was in a relationship -mated- except him.

Sven growled warningly at Carlos and Alexi, while Demitri went to clean up the yard. Had to get rid of the bodies, that was for sure.
"Just chill" Alexi hissed at his brother, shaking his head as he held him still while Carlos bandaged Sven up.
Chris hissed, damn Carlos wasn't kidding this felt awfully weird.
He shuddered, and Sami tensed.
"I know it sucks, just chill" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:32 pm

"Sven bonded?!" Kristen and Maria both asked at the same time, looking surprised at the phone. The two looked at each other with a grin.
Hearing that everyone was alright, Nick relaxed.
"I told you they were my good luck-charms." Maria said as Alexi mentioned her daggers. She sighed in relief, knowing that the weapons hadn't failed her yet.
"Ok Daddy." Nick said.
"We love you." Maria said just before Alexi hung up the phone. "See? Everyone is just fine, and we're going to have the party as planned. That means you too need to rest if you're going to have a bunch of fun tomorrow." Maria said, standing up with Serena in her arms and taking Nick's hand, leading them upstairs to the guest bedroom.

------

"Adam, come be my left hand." Carlos said, since his shoulder was starting to throb, and the man clearly needed something to do. "Grab that bloody bowl and rinse it out to refill it. The kitchen is just around the corner. Warm water and a dash a soap will do." Carlos said before turning his attention back to Sven.

"Oh quite your whining. If we have to suffer it so do you." Carlos half growled back to the doctor as Alexi came over to assist them. It was always a group effort to get the vampires all patched up.

"Count backwards from 100 and it'll be over before you hit fifty." Carlos told Chris before putting his attention back to Sven's forehead.
"Christ did a dingo try to eat your head?" Carlos asked, since the wound was a bit deeper than he had anticipated.

"Alright alright, I'll leave it alone for now." Carlos muttered, hearing Chris growling behind him. He looked up for Adam, needing to rinse out the towel in clean water before attacking the other wounds that Sven had.
"Are you hiding any?" Carlos asked, narrowing his eyes gently since that was like an underling theme; vampires always trying to hide how injured they really were.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Serena nodded, "Bye Daddy" She murmured tiredly, letting her mother take her. She rested her head on Maria's shoulder, her eyes already beginning to slide closed. The excitment having worn off had made her sleepy and now she was ready to go to bed.

----

Adam nodded, grabbing the bowl and headed to the kitchen immediately. Soon enough he was back with the bowl a small smile on his face as he did so. He needed something to do, that was for sure.
He had always been mildly interested in medicine, maybe he could learn now, he was part of this new pack after all.

"Bear actually" Sven muttered dryly, shaking his head and trying to avoid Carlos' hands. He sighed, looking guiltily at the man, "Shoulder and back" He muttered, glancing reassuringly at Chris.
"I'm fine" He murmured softly, "Seriously, this isn't bad"

Chris' eyes widened, he already was feeling protective of the vampire. He shook his head, letting Sami comfort him while the others took care of Sven.
Alexi growled tiredly, "Lets seen then you moron" He muttered, picking his brother up effortlessly and putting him on the couch, face down.
"Alexi" Sven muttered in annoyance.
"We need to see your back" Alexi growled as Demitri came in.
"Oh joy, we're trying to heal Sven now?" He said with an eyeroll.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Maria sighed and put her children to bed, letting them sleep in the same bed for this night. She wandered back downstairs, looking at Kristen who was setting Maddie down on the couch as well.

When Kristen looked up and recieved a hug from Maria. The two were relieved; this night could have ended much worse, and they were both thankful.
"I'm worry about Maddie...something must have happened to Vlad." Kristen said as she pulled away from Maria.
"They're both tough as nails darling. Don't worry. They'll pull through." Maria said.

-----

"Good lad Adam." Carlos said, cleaning out the cloth. He sighed heavily as Sven was forced into submission by Alexi and tossed onto the couch.
"Adam, you might have to help your sister and hold your brother back." Carlos said when he looked over the wounds on Sven's back. It looked like the man had been clawed, which only didn't surprise him.

"Trying being the key word there." Carlos said.
"He is right though." Carlos said as he dapped at the fresh wounds. "There was that time in Milan just after me and Maria had been turned and were meeting these four brothers for the first time. My sister fell into rages much easier then I did and lets just say that Sven did the honorable thing and stood between Maria, my sister and Alexi's wife, preventing her from killing some politically significant people at the time and managed to hawl her back to where we had been staying."

He was speaking as he worked, which usually made things seem less daunting. Carlos was one of those people that when he talked, people paid attention and found his words soothing and reasonable. He knew it would help Chris, giving him something else to think about beside the pain from Sven's treatment.
"There..." Carlos said. "Adam, that roll of bandages there." Carlos said, pointing to the full role, needing to wrap Sven's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:08 pm

Sven shuddered at the memory, "I thought we agreed not to talk about that" He grumbled.
"I wanna hear" Demitri whined playfully, "I never heard the whole story" He teased, "Plus, Chris should know what he's getting into, you're a rather silly honourable vampire" He said with a smirk.

Sven rolle his eyes, "Shut up Demitri" He grumbled, though he knew Carlos would tell the story, only if to keep everyone distracted. Adam nodded, passing Carlos the bandages before going over to sit with his sister and worried brother.
"Being bonded looks nerve wracking" He commended, laughing at Sami's vigoorus nodding.
"It can be stressful, but I rather enjoy it" She murmured, looking over at Carlos contently.
Chris sighed, "I couldn't tell you right now bro. All I can feel is anxious worry" He grumbled though he was smiling lightly.

Alexi sat back, "Done" He murmured, breathing a sigh of relief and flopping down onto the floor.
Chris wandered over, seeing that they were done. "Can I?" He asked hesitantly, nodding at Sven.
"Why don't you two go to Sven's room?" Alexi suggested tiredly.
"Good idea" Sven rose shakily, "C'mon Chris" He took the man's hand, leading him to the room he used when staying at Demitri's.
"Where can I crash?" Adam asked curiously.
"We have multiple spare rooms, I can show you one" Demitri offered, showing Adam to one of the spare rooms.
"Thanks Demitri" The kid murmured, heading towards the washroom to shower.

Sami shook her head, "Is Vlad good there for the night?" She nodded at the couch he was asleep on.
"Yea, he'll be fine. Go get some sleep you two" He nodded at Carlos and Sami, "Clean yourselves up and relax" He added, going to sit near Vlad, "I'll keep an eye on him tonight" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:17 pm

"Maybe some other time. We'll get some beer and blood and just sit around reminiscing." Carlos said, laughing to himself as he finished patching Sven up.
He sat back on his heels with a heavy sigh, watching as everyone went off in pairs to rooms and the such.

He rubbed his forehead, looking at Sami before over at Demitri as he said he would stay up and keep an eye on Vlad.
"The nasty on across his stomach might need cleaning. Sven was having trouble with it earlier." Carlos said before standing up and taking Sami's hand to lead her to their room and bath.

"Shower then bed? Or bed and shower in the morning?" Carlos asked quietly, shutting the door behind him as he let Sami walk into the room ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Alexi nodded, "I got it, Sven taught me all about these kind of wounds when he patched me up. Hope he doesn't end up with a scar" He added in an after thought.
"He'll be fine Carlos, I can totally keep the wound clean" He murmured tiredly, shaking his head and watching the pair go off.

Sami sighed, "Shower, definately shower" She muttered, stripping off her bloodied, wrecked clothes and heading straight for the washroom. She looked a bit dazed after everything that happened, especially the fight, her brother bonding with Sven, and well everything. She sighed tiredly, turning the taps on and slipping under the spray. She hadn't felt this off in awhile.

----

Once Chris had gotten Sven in bed, the tall shifter had immediately gone to shower. He, like Sami, was Aboriginal, so his skin was naturally darker. He had bright blue eyes and dark hair which fell in his eyes. He was taller then Sven, standing at nearly 6'6" and was built like a soccer player with a good muscle tone.

Showering, he let the water pound over him as he thought about what had happened. He had lost his mother, his entire family all in one night. Except he had gained his sister back, still had his brother and had gained a mate. It was all very confusing. Shaking his head, he washed the gore from his body, only now realizing he had a few injuries of his own.
"Aw damn" He grumbled in annoyance, rubbing a hand over his face as he stepped out of the washroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. Grabbing the bandages he carefully wrapped his arm injury, though he knew he didn't do a good job.
"I'll patch it up in the morning, go to bed" Sven murmured softly, glancing at his mate.
"You don't mind me sharing the bed?" Chris asked awkwardly.
"No, I don't mind" Sven laughed softly, "Just come to bed" He growled playfully. Chris laughed, carefully pulling his boxers back on and snuggling into the bed next to his mate.
"Night Sven" He mumbled, instantly falling asleep, curled up against his mate.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Carlos nodded, ripping his jeans off since they were half plastered to him thanks to all the gore of the day. He had ripped his shirt off earlier and as Sami had started the shower, Carlos stripped off his boxers as well.
Wandering into the bathroom, Carlos slipped under the water with his mate. For a moment he let her wash up before he couldn't help himself and wrapped and arm around her waist. He dropped a soft kiss on her shoulder, taking a shaking breath.
"I'm sorry this happened love." He said, feeling her conflicting emotions. He took the soap from her rubbing it into his hands before rubbing her shoulders free of blood and dirt.

He was careful whenever her saw cuts that were now scabs thanks to the small bit of venom Sami had in her. His own wounds were mostly healed though he knew he would be extremely sore in the morning. After cleaning her back gently Carlos handed the bar back to Sami, rubbing the soap he had left over his bad shoulder, wincing gently.
"Damn wolves." Carlos quietly growled. It was the only wound which hadn't healed, and was the worst one that Carlos had.

It had stopped bleeding thankfully, but the teeth marks were still open and raw, and Carlos would have to wrap his shoulder once they got out of the shower. For now, the feeling was welcomed, and being close to Sami was reassuring after the crazy evening.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Sami sighed exahustedly, nodding her tiredly.
"I know love" She murmured, "But shit happens and my parents totally deserved it" She murmured.
"I guess it just sort of sucks" She admitted tiredly, letting Carlos help relax her.

She finally slipped free of the shower, carefully grabbing the bandages and wrapping Carlos' shoulder.
"Looks like my uncle got you" She muttered, recognizing the bite marks effortlessly.
"He's a mean S-O-B" She muttered, pressing down some medical tape and putting the stuff away.

She had changed once free of the shower, wearing one of Carlos' large shirts and not much else.
"Bed time?" She asked hopefully, a small yawn escaping her as she curled up on the bed and looked at him with glazed eyes.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm

"I know. And if it helps, the same thing happened to me and Maria just after we were turned." Carlos said softly, kissing her shoulder again before shutting the water off. If the water hit his shoulder again, Carlos was going to puncture his lip. Wrapping himself in a towel since he had no other clothes to wear at the moment and would have to borrow something from Demitri in the morning, Carlos made sure he was somewhat dry before sitting down on the bed.

He let Sami tend to him, and realized it was much more bareable then if Sven had tried to get at him.
"Your uncle eh? I supposed his bite is worse than his bark..." Carlos murmured, wincing a bit but letting Sami wrap it up.
"Now is this a shifters from a pack thing? You guys are always pinned together and always so angry that you lash at any chance you get?" Carlos asked half curious, and half delrious.

"Yes. Bedtime." Carlos said, dismissing his towel and laying next to Sami shamelessly naked after turning the light off. He rolled onto his good side, wrapped an arm around Sami and pulled her close before closing his eyes and letting his body rest.

------------

Kristen was sitting on the edge of her seat as Maria pulled the SUV into her garage. The two women and their children were sitting in Maria's SUV and Alayna and Nicko had been following behind. The morning had gone smoothily, with everyone excited for the party. Only Maddie had had a rough morning and fussed a bit when Kristen woke her up.

Kristen wasn't sure if Vlad would be coming to the party right away if he was feeling so bad that Maddie didn't want to wake up. She knew that Demitri and Alexi were here already, because both she and Maria were itching to get out of the truck.

"Home sweet home." Maria said with a deep sigh of relief and a smile as she opened the truck door for the children to get out.
"Wait until you see our rooms!" Nick said to Maddie and Zach as he stepped out of the truck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: