Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Alexi growled, narrowing his eyes at Carlos before suddenly lunging towards the pool and tackling the other man. He landed on top of Carlos, sending them both topling into the water, spray flying everywhere.

Serena yelpled, laughing as Alexi tackled Carlos and she carefully pulled herself free of the pool, sitting on the edge to watch the older vampires wrestle. Sami was sitting nearby laughing and shaking her head, clearly amused.

"Men" The brunette muttered, rubbing her hand over the tattoo on her arm.
"Whats that?" Serena asked suddenly, going to look at Sami's tattoos. She'd seen them before, the one on her arm and back, but she was curious.
"This one's a indigenous drawing of a whale. Its how artists amongst my people depict killer whales" Sami said, letting Serena touch her arm, amazed that she couldn't feel a difference.
"And the one on my back is tribal lines, which are called 'the phenoix' it's just a certain style of abstract art though"
"Cool" Serena murmured, tracing the whale.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Carlos let out a surprised growl as Alexi tackled him and they both went splashing into the wall. Carlos felt his shoulder smack the bottom of the concrete pool floor. He wrestled Alexi off him and tossed him up out of the pool. A grin was on his face when Carlos stood up, breaking he surface and looking at Alexi.
"Engard Senior." Carlos muttered, tossing his head slightly to move away the dripping wet hair.

"Carlos, careful" Maria called quietly, knowing Alexi could easily get carried away in a fight, even if it was just for fun. Carlos was strong and could hold his own but Alexi was a force to be reckoned with.
"Yes, and vampire men are the worst of them all." Maria said in agreement to Sami, watching her brother and husband occasionally.

Nick had scurried out of the pool when he saw Alexi launch after Carlos. He was sitting on the opposite edge, somewhat rooting for the men as he watched.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Alexi made an 'oof' noise as he struck the ground, smirking as he stood, stretching casually.
"Vampire men are amazing my dear" He commented to Maria, before launching himself back at Carlos, landing on the man and forcing him to the bottom of the pool again.

"I think all men are pretty much wannabe macho guys" Sami commented, watching Alexi and Carlos intently. She was rather intrigued, she wished her eyes could keep up with what was going on, but they just moved so damn fast. Shaking her head, she began to untagle Serena's hair with her fingers, being careful not to tug or hurt the little girl.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Carlos was ready this time as Alexi pounced on him again. He was pushed under, but he managed to move so he didn't crash against the concrete and break it. He grabbed Alexi around the head and spun him off and chucking him towards the deeper end of the pool. He stood up with a dramatic gasp of air in enough time to hear the end of Sami's sentence.

"Who's macho now?" he asked before growling and launching himself at Alexi for a change, taking him back under.
"Go Dad! Go Tio!" Nick called, laughing as he watched the two fly back and forth.

"Macho is an understatement." Maria said, chuckling to herself and watching the two intently now. She was smirking, rubbing her lips to hide it. It was always fun watching a mano y mano fight.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:50 am

Alexi glanced at Nick, pretending to look upset, "You can't cheer for both of us" He mock growled, smirking at Carlos lightly.
He swam over to Nick, sharing a glance with Carlos before picking his son up and beginning to tickle him.
"Cheer against your dad why don't you" He growled playfully.

Serenw watched Nick and her father, laughing softly.
"I told him he should just pick one of them to cheer on" She confinde softly in Sami.
"Good advice, men are silly. They like having all the attention focused on them" She said, poking Serena's nose lightly.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:25 pm

"Why not?" Nick asked, smiling as his dad came over to him.
"He does have a good point Alexi." Carlos said, with a grin of his own, though he soon caught on to what Alexi was doing.
"Nooo! Gaaah!" Nick growled and laughed as Alexi grabbed him and started to tickle him again.
"Ddddaaaaaddd!!!" Nick half yelled half laughed, squirming around to try and break free of his father.
"Oh dear, it looks like you'll have to choose." Carlos said, smirking at the scene. It was quiet comical. Carlos made the mistake of blinking and Nick was out of Alexi's grip, and swimming towards him. Surprised to see the young boy hidding behind him, Carlos glanced back at Alexi.
"I say, how did you managed that?" Carlos asked. "One minute you were there, and now you're here..."
"Umm...I don't know." Nick said, still breathless and laughing.
"Well then...in that case..." Carlos scooped him back up quickly and started tickling him as well.
"TTIIOOO!!!" ((which means uncle in spanish, in case I never mentioned that before xD))

Maria couldn't help but laugh at what was going on right now in the pool. Looking over at Serena, Maria tilted her head.
"And how did you tell him that?" Maria asked, since she was pretty sure Serena hadn't said a peep since Carlos and Alexi started wrestling.
"There he goes again." Maria murmured, mostly to herself. She saw how Nick twisted one way so quickly that he managed to slip from Alexi's grasp and swim away. He'd done the same thing earlier today. So far, his reactions were speeding up, but he didn't seem to have the speed that Serena had just yet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Serena grinned and tapped her head.
"In here" She murmured, shrugging as if this was no big deal.
Sami gaped at the little girl, "And I thought twin telepathy was a hoax" She murmured, glancing between Serena and Nick with an awed expression.
She smirked as she watched Nick escape Alexi before suddenly ending up behind Carlos and being tickled again.

"See, its easier just to choose son" Alexi teased, watching Nick splash and squirm.
"If I rescue you, promise you'll only ever cheer for me?" He asked, moving closer to Carlos and grinning.
He waited patiently for his son to answer, a happy grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Maria looked as surprised as Sami was.
"How long have you been able to do that?" Maria asked, sounding more curious then anything. Looking at Sami, Maria merely shrugged with a smile on her face.
"We've come to understand that their connection is much stronger due to being vampires." Maria said. "See the bonding the holds mates together can, in lesser doses, one could say, holds together brothers and sister, mother and child, and so on. But since they are twins, the bond already existed, and due to the vampire bond, it intensified."

"Gah!" Nick called, looking up with a laugh. He glanced over at Serena, pleading for help before Carlos started tickling him again.
"Oh but if you choose me I'll stop and protect you from your father." Carlos taunted, looking at Alexi with a smirk.
"That's not fair!" Nick said, though he was still laughing.
"That's not an answer." Carlos said, tickling the boy some more.
"DAAAAD!" Nick called, laughing and trying to push himself away from Carlos
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:01 pm

"A month?" Serena guessed, glancing at Nick as he shot her a pleading glance. Smirking, she moved away from her mother and ran towards the pool, launching herself in the air and landing on her Uncle Carlos.
"Hah" She yelled, wrapping her arms around his neck, "I got you" She teased, watching her Dad zoom forward and 'save Nick' by pulling him away from Carlos and trapping him in his own words.
"I think he chose me" Alexi teased Carlos, "He called my name. So therefore he cheers for me" He grinned, placing Nick on his shoulders.
"Right?" he asked his son in a mock threatening voice.

Sami nodded, amazed.
"Thats intense" She murmured, "I mean I can understand a stronger bond, but mind to mind communication? Thats a pretty powerful gift" She said, watching the scene in the pool with a grin.
"So much for relaxing" She teased, watching Serena attempt to wrestle Carlos.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Carlos looked just a bit confused as Serena launched herself on top of him. "What is this?" he called, though he was obviously joking. "Something's got hold of me Alexi!" He said. "I can't see it!" Carlos spun, while holding Serena to him as if he were giving her a piggy-back ride, and was trying to look behind him at the same time.
"Oh! Is this Serena?" Carlos asked, suddenly grinning. "Well yes, my dear, it would seem that you've got me." Carlos said, laughing to himself. It was nice, just goofing off with the kids.

Nick gasped for breath as Alexi snatched him away from Carlos' ticking fingers.
"Um...yes." Nick said, chuckling a bit nervously at the tone he heard from his father as he sat on his shoulders.

Maria nodded thoughtfully. "It might not be direct communication." She murmured. "Children sometimes can't exactly express what they feel." she explained. "Nick and Serena have an intense emotional bond. Emotions can cause certain thoughts, which might be what Serena means. Because I agree with you, literal communication between thoughts alone....that's something that still seems purely fictional in my experiences." Maria said with a small smirk. Looking back at Carlos and Serena, Maria laughed.
"Sadly, this is relaxing." Maria said with a soft sigh. "Vampires can't sit still for too long. Part and parcel with never resting." She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Serena laughed holding tight onto her Uncle as he looked around.
"Yupp" She grinned, laughing as he agreed with her.
She rested her head on top of his, watching her brother amusedly.
I saved you She taunted her twin, taking advantage of their new found gift.

Alexi smiled, throwing a gloating glance in Carlos' direction.
"Good" He teased his son, glancing at Sami and Maria as they talked. He couldn't believe how nice it was just to relax with the kids and goof around. It seemed like a long time since they had been able to just have fun.

Sami laughed, "That is where I differ from you. I'm ridiculously lazy most of the time. I think its from being a cat shifter, most of the time I could just laze around, and then i get bursts of energy" She stretched, "Being in the sun doesn't help, just makes me tired"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Carlos laughed and held Serena carefully. He looked over at Alexi in enough time to see Nick stick his tongue out. Thought who it was directed too, Carlos wasn't all that sure.
"Nick what was that for?" Carlos asked, laughing softly.
"Serena.." Nick murmured. I would have saved you if it had been you he answered back with a feral smirk akin to one of Alexi's just before a small fight.

"What did your sister do?" Carlos asked, raising an eye brow at the smirk that was suddenly on the boys face.
"Oh dear, I've seen that look one too many times." Carlos said, chuckling softly, glancing from Alexi to Nick.

Maria sighed gently. "I envy you in that." Maria said. "As far as restlessness goes, I am one of the worst cases." she admitted. "I think Demitri and I are probably the worst of the family. You'll never see Demitri in a true good mood, because he's always moving about." Maria said, chuckling to herself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Serena rolled her eyes at Nick, ignoring the confused glance her father was giving her.
"Are you two talking?" Alexi asked, looking even more confused. It seemed Nick and Serena were having a full blown conversation, right in front of them, yet they were completely silent.
"What look?" Alexi asked, trying to look up at Nick's face, frowning a little.

Sami sighed, "How does Kristen handle that?" She asked, stretching again and sighing. She had the overwhelming urge to shift and jump on Carlos in the pool, though she'd wait for him to put Serena down, since she didnt want to flatten the little girl. It'd be amusing, and she doubted anyone would expect it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Nick hissed at his sister in the half playful way his always did.
"Mm, that look." Carlos said after hearing the little boy hiss, which always preceded a fight.

Maria merely shook her head. "I honestly don't know. Kristen is one of those rare few though, so it makes sense that she would be Demitri's mate." Maria said with a smirk. Her attention was drawn back to her husband and children, hearing Nick hissing. She caught the last bit of Alexi's question and sighed.
"Yes darling, they are." She called. "Apparently, telepathy is part of the twin bonding." she explained.

"Are you serious?" Carlos asked before trying to look back at Serena.
"It would appear so, no?" Maria asked instead.
"How is it we haven't mastered that then?" Carlos asked, looking at Maria with a grin.
"Partly because there are five years separating our initial birth." Maria said, rolling her eyes at her brother.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Alexi smirked, "Plus its not like Carlos says anything interesting in the first place. Why would you want to be attached to him mentally as well?" He teased, prepared to dodge and hold onto Nick if he had to.

Serena growled at her brother, barring her fangs though it was all for show, this was normal for the twins.
"Telepathy, my god we're never going to be able to parent properly" Alexi said in mock dispair, throwing his hands in the air before letting them fall to grip Nick's legs again.

Sami nodded, "She is interesting" She murmured, her eyes going golden brown as her cougar came to the surface a bit more. Sighing she stretched, it had been a long time since she had shifted, and it was hard for her to maintain human form after spending most of the last year as a giant cat.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:13 pm

"I resent that." Carlos said, shaking his head at Alexi, though Maria was laughing.
"No, he has a fair point brother." Maria said.
"Oh I'm hurt." Carlos added, looking over at Maria with sharp brown eyes.

You're lucky Uncle Carlos is blocking you. Nick said, his body was tense and he was growling at his sister. His eyes were sharp and his fangs were barred towards her.
"Body language is just as silent and powerful my dear." Maria said, since from here she could tell that Nick was getting ready to pounce. If Carlos wasn't practically shielding Serena from him, the two would have been splashing in the water by now.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:26 am

Alexi laughed, smiling playfully at Maria before turning a more predatory grin at Carlos.
Looking at Maria, he glanced between the twins (Well looked at Serena and tried to see Nick ) and nodded in agreement.
"Indeed" He murmured, learning to read body language was always important in battle.

Serena stuck her tongue out at Nick, though her brown eyes were flashing with amusement. She enjoyed teasing her twin, though she knew and understood the concequences. She figured she'd get jumped on eventually.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:43 am

Carlos raised an eye brown, glancing up at Nick, who was still glaring mildly at his sister.
"Well then!" Carlos said, laughing to try and break the tension. "How does lunch sound?" he asked, to which Maria shook her head gently.
Nick chewed him lip, brought back to reality by Carlos'. "Yea I'm kinda thirsty..." Nick admitted, patting Alexi on the head gently. "Dad can we get something to drink?" he asked.

Maria sighed and stood up. "Come out of the water and I'll get you a bottle. Serena are you thirsty too?" Maria asked as she walked towards the door to go inside.

------

"I can't believe they both fell asleep..." Kristen murmured, holding Zach on her shoulders as she and Demitri walked upstairs to set the children down. They had hardly made it through Tangled by the time both children were asleep. She and Zach had finished building and were watching for maybe twenty minutes before the little boy had fallen asleep same as her sister.

It was the middle of the afternoon, but after the stressful morning, Kristen honestly couldn't blame them. Setting Zach down in his bed, Kristen kissed his forehead and pulled the covers up over him. A mid-day nap didn't sound like a bad idea after all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:26 pm

"Of course" Alexi said with a grin, lifting Nick off his shoulders and setting him on the edge of the pool. He hauled himself out, grabbing a towel and drying off as best he could before going inside.

Serena nodded, "Yea" She admitted, clambering off her Uncle and getting out of the pool to follow her mother. Sami watched the procession go inside, still stretched contently in the sun.
"Are you going to get something to eat?" She asked him curiously, she was far to content to move for the tim being.

----

Demitri smirked, "Doesn't surprise me. We've had a long morning" He said as he went down to Maddie's room and tucked her in.
"Good thing they did though, I'd hate for them to be exhausted tomorrow at the birthday" He sighed, walking down the hall, "We need to straighten this place up" He grumbled.

Keith frowned, fixing the books that had been tossed on the floor in his and Alayna's room.
"I mean, the vampires rooms I get, but c'mon" He grumbled. It looked like every room had been rummaged through, though why he and Alayna had been targeted was beyond him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Maria smiled at the twins and handed them each a towel before they wandered into the house, with her right behind them. In the kitchen, Maria fished out the bottles from the fridge, handing one to Nick and Serena. She glanced back at the door and frowned slightly. They'd need to restock soon...the children seemed to be drinking more and more these days.
"Thanks Mom." Nick murmured before opening the bottle and sipping from it carefully.

Carlos yawned, revealing his fangs for a moment as he got out of the pool. He grabbed a towel and passed it over his shorts before the rest of his body.
"Oh no. The day I drink blood from a bottle, hell will freeze over." Carlos muttered, shaking his head in slight disgust.
"I should probably go hunt tonight..." Carlos mused thoughtfully. "We'll have a few mortal guests about the house tomorrow." He said with a sigh.

--------

"I know." Kristen said with a sigh. She looked a bit defeated for a moment. The house hadn't been completely trashed, but it was obvious that someone had been snooping around and looking for something. "What did they want?" Kristen asked, mostly out trying to understand the method behind the madness as she straightened a painting and picked up a few things that had been tossed on the floor.

Alayna was sweeping as Keith straight the bookcase. She had a hard expression on her face, torn between anger and sadness.
"They couldn't have known which room was whose." Alayna murmured, though she looked just as upset as Keith was.
"It had to have been another vampire though..." Alayna said. "They hardly made a sound; Maddie was the one who heard them at first. Me and Nicko didn't hear them until they were at the basement door." Alayna explained with a small sigh, adding more dust and bits of things into her pile.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Serena took her bottle, and chirped her thanks as she carefully opened it. Glancing in the fridge, Alexi sighed.
"I'll go hunting tonight, I need to feed anyway" He murmured, "I can stock up then, I'll get more this time. I didn't realize how much they were drinking" He said, though he was smiling a bit.

"Good idea" Sami murmured, glancing at Carlos with a small grin. Suddenly, she shifted, switching into her cougar form before pouncing on him and knocking him back into the pool. Yowling a bit at the coldness, she quickly pushed off Carlos, knowing she hadn't hurt him, and swam for the stairs, before streaking out of the water and moving so she stood in the middle of the lawn, fur dripping wet.

-----

Demitri shrugged, wrinkling his nose at the scent of unfamiliar vampire.
"Who knows. They didn't get it though, they wouldn't have trashed everything if they had found it" He said, sighing as he scooped up a broken picture frame, getting rid of the glass before handing the picture to Kristen.

"If it was a vampire they should have scented which rooms belonged to who. Its easy to tell for them" Keith grumbled, flexing his wings. He was to aggitated to put them away, so instead he let them hang from his back, though they were already cramping from the confines of the room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Maria smiled lightly at Alexi. "Maybe I'll come with you this time." Maria said. Usually the couple traded off nights of hunting to be home with the children, but with Carlos and Sami in the house, Maria would feel better about going with Alexi. The underlying tone though was that Maria hated being separated from her husband. She stood it only because she knew it was necessary in some cases. Other than that, she'd rather go with him that endure the pain of the separation.
At this thought, Maria's face darkened a bit, but she quickly recovered as she heard Nick put down his bottle. Looking over at him, Maria smiled and then raised an eyebrow.
"Done?" Maria asked to which Nick shrugged.
"There's a little left. I don't like the last sip." Nick admitted, making a small face at the thought of it. Maria laughed, though it made sense.

Carlos was a bit surprised as Sami pounced on him, cougar paws and all and the two of them went pumlting into the water of the pool. It didn't hurt, but the shock of Sami suddenly touching him was something else entirely. Hearing Sami yowling, Carlos tried not to laugh while he was under the water, and emerged quickly, laughing then.
"It bit chillier than you were expecting darling?" Carlos said, watching the lion get out of the water and instantly gravitate towards the sun light. He shook his head, getting out quickly and joining her.
"So the myth of cats truly disliking water is prove true." Carlos said, smirking as he leaned against her.

------------

Kristen sighed as Demitri handed her the picture. It was one of her favorites of her and Demitri from their school days that Keith had taken. She'd have to get a new frame for it now.
"They tossed almost all the rooms though..." Kristen murmured. "I would guess they'd be looking for anything..." Kristen said, but in her head she was thinking up a hundred other possible options. "Are we sure nothing was taken?" Kristen asked quietly.

Alayna stared at the floor distantly as she thought over what Keith said. "True...I hadn't thought of that." she admitted before picking up a pillow and setting it back on the couch. She was at a complete loss though. All of what was going on right now seemed to go right over her head. Alayna just couldn't understand it; all this was being caused by this women who was supposedly her and Nicko's mother...who happened to be a vampire...who was nearly killed by Maria...and who was trying to get revenge for that near-death experience by kidnapping Nick and Serena....but now she was sending Sami's pack of shifters after them...and had recruited the angel who'd kidnapped Maddie when she was younger...could she have been behind how Nicko was possessed? Apparently she was behind the accident as well.
At that thought, Alayna had to sit down and she rubbed the back of her neck, where her scar was, hidden by the hair that hung at her mid-back now.
"None of this really makes sense to me..." Alayna murmured. "Maybe it's just me and I can't think that way or, I don't know..." Alayna sighed, standing back up and continuing to sweep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Alexi nodded, "Sami and Carlos can watch the kids, Or Sami can if Carlos needs to hunt" He murmured, rubbing his face as he took Serena's nearly empty bottle.
"Don't like the last bit either huh?" He mused, Serena nodded vigoriously, "It tastes yucky" She said, shrugging her shoulders and looking at her parents.
"Are we going back outside?" She asked curiously.
Alexi glanced at Maria, "Are we, or do you think that's enough pool time?" He asked, she was a bit more strict with things them him, since he had no idea what he was doing half the time.

Sami stretched out, rolling around on the grass before standing and stretching. She nodded, she hated water when she was in cat form, and avoided it completely if necessary. She yawned, sharp fangs flashing before curling up in the grass, intent on a cat nap.

----

Demitri shrugged, "Nothing important seems to be missing. Vlad and Sven's safes are untouched, I'm not missing anything of value or incriminating, and from what I gather neither are Alayna and Keith. Whatever this person was after, and I'm guessing Vlad's personal documents, they didn't succeed in getting"

Keith sighed, "I have no idea what this person is after anymore. At first the issue seemed cut and dry, now its like a tangled knott" He rubbed his eyes, "I don't think we can really figure it out, its between vampires more then anything, and they're a confusing lot"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Maria smiled lightly as her husband agreed that her brother, or Sami could watch the children so she could hunt with him. Even thought Alexi tended to wander off, it was still better being a few yards away then being miles and miles apart.
Nick rubbed his eyes while Alexi cleaned up. He yawned as well, and Maria narrowed her eyes gently. Glancing at the clock, it was nearly four in the afternoon.
"Hmm, I say showers. You've got quite an exciting day tomorrow. Don't want to have all the fun today now do you?" Maria asked. Nick smiled lightly and shook his head, somewhat more awake at the thought of tomorrow.
"You first." Nick grumbled to his sister as he hopped down from the table with another yawn.

"You might want to call your brothers and remind them about tomorrow." Maria murmured once the twins were gone upstairs. "After all that was going on, it may have slipped their minds." Maria said with a small smile as she started to clean out the bottles so they could be used again. Glancing out of the window that looked out onto the backyard and the pool, Maria laughed.
"Look at your brother-in-law." Maria said, nodding for Alexi to come look out the window. Sami was in her full form, sleeping in the sun, and Carlos was leaning on her as if she were a comfortable couch, his eyes closed as he looked up at the sun. "The lazy bum."

-------------------------

Kristen rubbed her shoulders and shook her head. "The shifters were a diversion then." Kristen said. "They wanted us out of the house for a few minutes." she sighed softly, setting to get a broom and sweep up some of the glass that was scattered around the floor.

Nicko wandered into the room with the dustpan that Alayna had had her brother go and search for. He caught the last bit of their conversation and chewed his lip.
"Sounds like war to me." Nicko murmured.
"Bite your tongue." Alayna said quickly to which Nicko held his hands up in defense.
"Think about it. She's doing things from so many different angels, it's almost hard to tie it all back to here. Technically, there isn't much proof of her actions except those against Maria. So if we bluntly retaliate without much evidence that it's her direct actions...well it kind of gives her an excuse to counter." Nicko said and Alayna merely handed him to broom to keep sweeping.
"What good does a war do?" Alayna asked, shaking her head gently and sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Serena stuck her tongue out at Nick, but wandered upstairs and towards the washroom.
Alexi nodded, "I'll call them" He murmured, glancing out the window as she bade him to do. Laughing, he rolled his eyes lightly, "She's soaked, you think she jumped on him?" He asked, it was easy to tell the cougar was dripping wet.

Sami opened an eye as Carlos flopped against her. Growling softly, though it wasn't aggressive, she flicked her tail and rested her head on her paws, drifting back to sleep, though she wasn't totally out of it. Habit kept her slightly aware, making sure nothing could sneak up on her.

---

Demitri sighed, "Most likely" He murmrued, "We can be thankful that they didn't succed, though Vlad's clever, he makes sure when he hides something, no one can find it" He murmured, he also knew that while Vlad had hard copies of everything, he also had special computer files and similiar things stashed about, so even if information was stole, he had back ups. Also, he never put everything onto one page or one document, he made sure each document only held a little bit of said information, so one would need all of it to make sense of the material, and if one could translate ancient Greek.

Keith glanced at Nicko, nodding his head in agreement.
"It does sound like war" He murmured, glancing at Alayna.
"War achieves a lot of things, she has goals, though we don't know what for sure. She could want to decimate the Draq family and their allies, war would achieve that. She might want you and Nicko back, kidnapping is easy to achieve admist a battle. She might want to hurt Maria, which she's already done, numerous times. She might just be messed up and scewing with us because she's bored" He shrugged, "Either way, if we're not careful, she could achive her goals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: