Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:23 am

(((Dun dun dun!!! Ohhh boy xD))

"Everything alright?" Kristen asked, looking over and realizing that Maddie was sitting next to her again.
"Um...yes and no." Maddie murmured.
"What's wrong?" Kristen asked.
"Nothing...not right now at least." Maddie said, rubbing the back of her neck as another chill ran down her spine. She looked down to see that Kristen was still staring at her and Maddie sighed. "Can I tell you later please?" she asked and Kristen merely nodded before turning to watch the practice.

----------

Nick rolled his eyes. "Say she's harassing you. That'll work." He said. "Or you could have Dad call the phone company." he reasoned, since their Dad seemed to know everyone this side of Russia and could probably get it done in a heart-beat.
"Oh, Allison says hi." Nick murmured, chuckling softly to himself as he typed a bit more on his lap top.

Looking back at his sister, Nick shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea sis. Maybe because I'm the nicest guy you know, so it counts for your one decent guy." he said, sticking it tongue out gently at her with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:38 am

Zach jogged off the field, bloody worn out from the long practice.
"What's going on?" He asked, taking a sip from his water bottle, he flopped down next to his mother and sister, wondering what was going on with them.
"Something wrong?" He asked curiously, Maddie looked pissed and Kristen looked confused and worried. He chewed his lips accidently, suddenly worried that more drama had struck their family.

----

Serena nodded, "I'll talk to Dad" She said, rolling her eyes and smacking her twin with a nearby pillow.
"You're such a jerk, god I hope you're not my only example of a nice guy" She teased lightly, stretching out ont he couch and enjoying the movie, ignoring her continually viberating phone.

"This sucks" She grumbled, "She's gonna break my stupid phone. Why did you date this girl?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at her twin, a small smirk on her face as she dodged away from her twin, her eyes sparking and playful.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:46 am

Maddie chewed her lip, looking down at Zach with bright eyes, but she didn't answer him right away.
"Come on, let's get going." Kristen said as Maddie hopped down from the bleachers.
"The girl over your left shoulder, blonde hair, chewing gum still..." Maddie murmured softly as she walked beside her brother. "Recognize her?" she asked, meaning for Zach to glance back subtly.
"She's a sister to one of your team members...and one of the girls I used to hang out with a lot." Maddie murmured. "She said something about you I didn't like and I may have shut her down so she's probably not happy with me. Just keep an eye out once school starts alright?" Maddie said quietly as they walked towards the SUV, and Kristen unlocked the truck.

------------

Nick couldn't help but laugh as Serena smacked with him a pillow. He smirked, and let Serena settle back down to watch the movie.

The phone was becoming a problem. "Why the hell is she texting you and not me?" he asked. "And don't ask me why, I don't remember so clearly it wasn't the best choice I've made in my life." Nick murmured, with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:57 am

Zach frowned, looking around curiously, he shrugged a bit as he saw the girl Maddie was talking about.
"I'm not to worried about it" he said clambering into the backseat of the car. He sometimes thought Maddie went a bit extreme in her older sister role. Besides there was no way Jessica thought that he was cute. He flushed lightly ignoring his mother and sister as he contemplated the fact that Jessica might have actually like him. He sighed leaning against the window again.
"Thanks mom" He said with a grin, meaning for the ride too and from practice.

---

Serena sighed, "Probably because she knows it'll get to you more by texting me" She shrugged lightly.
"That or she thinks I'll believe her shit over the truth, she knows how close we are" She muttered, glowering at her phone.
"She knows how close we are, driving a wedge between us would be ultimate dumped girlfriend revenge" She said, turning her phone off in order to ignore Katie, as if she'd believe her over his twin brother and best friend.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:02 am

"You asked what was wrong, and I told you." Maddie said with a simply shrug. It had bothered her because Maddie hadn't liked the amount of animoisty Jessica had been sending to her throughout the rest of practice. Though whether the girl was doing it on purpose or not was questionable.

Slidding into the front seat, Maddie sighed and leaned back against the chair as Kristen drove them back towards the house.
"You're welcome." Kristen said, smiling at Zach through the mirror before getting on the highway.

--------

Nick rolled his eyes. "Well, that once again, just proves how stupid she is." he murmured, shaking his head gently.
"Oh well, you know what they say. Blood is thicker then water. And I swear she's not even spit." Nick said, holding it bottle up as if to toast before taking a small swig and focusing back on the movie Serena had piked out for them to watch.

"So, how long do you think Mom and Dad will be gone this time?" he asked curiously, chewed on the plastic bottle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:58 am

Zach just shrugged, not bothering to answer his sister since he could tell she was in a bit of a mood. He glanced at his mother, grinning lightly.
"Anything else going on today Mom?" He asked, knowing that Demitri wanted them out of the house in order to help Sven with Keith, incase he woke up today. He stretched out, his legs cramping slightly from the long work out, it had been a hard one, and he felt like he hadn't really stretched out properly.

----

Serena giggled, "Less then spit Nick, way less" She said, brushing her bangs from her eyes and returning her attention to the movie, though she continued to listen to her twin.
"Hmm? Probably awhile, they don't get to go out just the two of them very often" Serena mused, "Why? You wanna invite Allison over?" She teased, wagging her eyebrows playfully.
"I doubt Mum and Dad would care if you had friends over" She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Kristen shook her head as an answer to Zach. "No, not really. If you want though, we could do something." she said though, totally up to suggestions. As the children had grown older, Kristen had become much more laxed about what they could and couldn't do.
"We could catch a movie or check out a few stores." Kristen said. "You both need new school supplies I'm sure." she added, rubbing her forehead gently. Maddie chewed her lip as she listened to her brother and mother.
"Ice cream?" she asked quietly, almost shyly. Kristen smirked.
"I'll think about it. Maybe if you pull yourself out of this funk." Kristen said, poking Maddie lightly in the side where she knew the girl was most ticklish.
"Mom. You're driving." Maddie said, laughing a bit. Kristen only pocked her once, which seemed to do the trick and Maddie shook her head, though there was a grin on her face.
"What do you think Zach? We'll drop your stuff off at home, you can clean up real fast and we'll head out?" Kristen asked.

----------

Nick growled gently at his sister. "Are you gonna start assuming that every question I ask is going to relate to Allison?" Nick asked, glaring playfully at his sister.
"Honestly Serena, I don't even know her enough to like her." Nick said, shaking his head and signing off Facebook, as if to make a point. He closed his laptop and put it to the side, sighing and looking at the movie.

"The last time you said that, we almost had a house party on our hands," Nick murmured. "And we were lucky that they were in such a good mood that they went along with the idea of having a party." Nick said, looking at his sister pointed, since it had been her idea entirely. "Just a few friends Nick." He said, pitching his voice to mimic her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Zach smirked as his mother and sister goofed around. He enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere, it was a nice chane of pace.
"Sure, sounds good to me" He said with a smile. Zach wasn't a huge fan of ice cream, but he was glad Maddie was actually participating. "As long as I get to shower, my legs are killing me" He gurmbled, rubbing his calf lightly and frowning. Damn he was sore, a lot more sore then he normally was after a normal practice.

----

Serena smirked, "I'm going to tease you" She said with a grin, "Its my job as your sister and twin" She sighed, "So yes, yes I am" She said with a grin.
"I said one person this time Nick, none of my friends" She stuck her tounge out at him, "And I do not sound like that" She said, sliding off the couch and nudging her twin playfully as she passed. She wandered upstairs, grabbing her laptop from her room before heading back downstairs.
"Besides, I don't particularly want to have a party Nick, not after yesterday" She said with a smirk, sitting back down on the couch and opening her computer.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:05 pm

"Yes I suppose we can wait long enough for you to shower." Kristen teased as she pulled down the street their house was on, and then into the garage.
Maddie slipped out, smiling gently at her mom as Kristen opened the trunk for Zach to toss his gear out before closing the garage and walking back into the house.

Maddie tilted her head curiously as she looked around the house, as if something felt different.
"Alayna's car was gone..." Maddie half asked, looking back at Kristen.
"It's possible. She does have to work in the afternoons." Kristen said with a small shrug.
"Huh." Maddie murmured to herself before going upstairs.
Kristen glanced at Zach with a raised eyebrow before chuckling lightly. That was Maddie alright; at least she was somewhat back to normal.

---------

Nick rolled his eyes. "Whatever." he murmured, leaning back against the sofa and watching the movie.
"I thought we agreed to just lounge around today." He called after her as she went to go get her laptop. He sighed and settled back again, chuckling as she came back.
"Yea no..." Nick agreed. "I think I'm done with parties for the rest of the summer." he said, rubbing his face tiredly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Zach looked at his sister with an arched eyebrow.
"God your scattered brained" He said, rolling his eyes teasingly before grinning at his mother and rushing upstairs to shower.
"Hey" Demitri called as Zach rushed by and up the stairs.
"How was practice?" He asked Kristen as she came in with Maddie. He was carrying a bowl of hot water and heading back towards Sven's room where Keith currently was.

Zach showered quickly, wandering back downstairs after about twenty minutes, feeling much better.
"Where are we headed?" He asked, looking from his mother to his sister curiously.

----

Serena laughed softly.
"We did" She said with a small grin, "Lounging today, we're lounging" She said, rolling her eyes at her twin.
"You would be all partied out" She teased, "I'm probably going to go out a gain a few times" She said with a shrug. Serena tended to be more outgoing then Nick and rather enjoyed being around all her friends.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:27 pm

"I heard that." Maddie called gently after her brother was she went upstairs to drop off her bag and grab her wallet. She twisted her hair up into something of a bun before disgarding the button-down shirt, staking with just the navy blue tank top and the jeans. Taking her knife from her back, she slipping it into her right hand pocket, putting her phone in her other pocket. Set, Maddie wandered back downstairs.

"It was good." Kristen said to Demitri as the walked past. "Zach was a bit tired this morning, and I think Maddie finally told off one of those girls she hung out with at practices." Kristen added, smiling gently before watching Demitri had back towards the room. She chewed her lip gently, worried for a moment before Maddie came down and Zach soon after.

"Mall?" Kristen said, since that was one of the place where they could kill a few birds with one stone.
"Sweet." Maddie said with a nod of agreement, following Kristen back towards the truck.
"We're heading to the mall. Be back later." Kristen called gently.
"Bye." Maddie added, giggling since she always found it funny that they seemed to be talking to an empty room since Demitri could always hear them.

---------

"Ok, good, then lets just relax." Nick murmured, tossing his empty bottle onto the coffee table and leaning back with a sigh.
That lasted for about two minutes before Nick let his body slump over so he was practically in his sister's lap.
"Why are you so awake right now?" Nick asked. "I think you took all the energy today." he half grumbled half whined, laughing at himself afterwards and looking up at Serena with dark puppy eyes.
"That's not fair, if you go out, I have to go too." Nick grumbled, pouting teasingly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:35 pm

"Bye" Demitri called, pitching his voice so his family could hear him.
"Have fun" He added as an after thought, hearing the door close a few minutes later.

Zach nodded contently, "Mall sounds good" He said, "I need to get some stuff for school and I need a new pair of shin guards" He added as an afterthought. He trailed his family outside after calling a goodbye to his fathe, feeling a bit like Maddie did with the oddity of the situation.
"What about you Mads?" He asked, smirking at his older sister, "You need anything?" He asked, sliding into the passanger seat, having sat in the back to and from practice and he figured it was his turn, though he figured she'd whine at him, claiming to be the oldest and therefore had the right to sit in the front.

---

Serena laughed, "I dunno, guess I slept really good" She said with a small grin.
"You do not have to go with me" She muttered, "You can stay hee and harrass me with texts, like you always do" She teased, rubbing a hand over her face as she rubbed her fingers through Nick's hair.
"I'm sorry" She added, seeing how tired her twin really was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Maddie sighed, rolling her eyes at her brother but sliding into the back seat. She buckled up and then kicked her feet up across the seat.
"Madison Draq get your shoes off the leather seat." Kristen said when she looked back to pull out of the garage.
"Woops." Maddie said, trying not to laugh as she sat up straight instead. "Um, I don't know. I'll probably just browse around since we pretty much stuck to the arcade the other day."

"Are we going to see a movie still? Or just wander about the stores?" Kristen asked curiously.
"Are there any other good movies out?" Maddie asked, sitting up and leaning against Zach's seat.

---------
Nick rolled his eyes. "I do not harass you through texts." he muttered, shaking his head in protest. He watched the movie for a moment, sighing and closing his eyes.
"It's fine. I slept alright but...I don't know." Nick murmured, rubbing his face. "I guess yesterday took more out of me then I thought." he said, chuckling tiredly.

----

Anna crossed her arms in curiosity, tapping a finger against her chin. What was so special about this mortal that not even knowing who she was anymore, Castiel ended up at her doorstep again?
She hid herself from the girl for a while, just watching her work really. After Alayna put her pencil down for the tenth time and glanced at her phone, Anna revealed herself.

"I've seen that look before...many times." She said quietly, but Alayna still jumped.
"How did you--"
"The look of hopelessness. Maybe because you didn't get that phone call or text message you were looking for. Maybe because you're loosing hope with each passing hour that things will ever be the same again. Maybe because..." Anna walked as she talked, slowly moving towards Alayna's work desk. "You know, deep down, that you'll have to let him go, because he's no longer yours." Anna whispered.

Alayna swallowed hard. "You...he told me about you. You're Anna aren't you?"
Anna smirked. "I'm flattered, he used my name for once." She said, putting her hands on the desk and looking at Alayna with the same smirk on her face.
Alayna tried not to stare, but she couldn't help noticing how different, yet alike the female looked to Keith. Same lean build. Her arms seemed strong, not bony or weak. Her shoulders were a bit broad, and Alayna knew she was harboring a pair of wings in her back. Her hair was long and blonde white. Her skin was pale...and her eyes were were almost an amber color, not brown or gold.
"And here I thought Castiel never dwelled on the past." Anna was saying, blowing a strand of hair from her face.
"What are you doing here?" Alayna asked, hardening her expression. Anna chuckled.
"I'm not going to kill you, if that's what you're worried about. No," Anna sighed, standing up straight again. "I'm just telling you what you need to hear. Castiel lost a great deal when he tried to get through Hell this time. He won't recover it all. You're little doctor can patch up his wounds and help him heal. And then what Alayna? Do you think he'll stick around, when he had a higher calling? A more pressing duty to honor?" Anna asked, crossing her arms over her chest.
Alayna clenched her jaw. "He never gave up on me." she managed to say. Anna shook her head.
"Are you really that selfish?" Anna asked softly. "You'd rather have him all to yourself, and jeopardize all that he's worked for. Hmp. I don't know what he sees in you."

Alayna blinked, and suddenly she was sitting, alone, in her office, just like before. Looking around in confusion, Alayna held her head. What had just happened? The clock said the same time as she had last checked...maybe she should call it quits for the day, she was too stressed out to work.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:38 pm

OOC: Very dark with Anna =] Awesome stuff. XD

BIC:

Zach shrugged, "Avenges I think" He murmured, knowing his mother was dying to see that movie, she was a bigger action fan then he was. He sighed, "No more arcade" He muttered in annoyance, Zach definately didn't want to play video games with his mother or sister, he thought he had a problem with competition, but the two of them were awful.

---

Serena laughed, "Yes you do" She said with a small grin.
"You probably did, rage like that is probably really draining" She murmured, carefully running her fingers through Nick's hair cmfortingly. She knew he enjoyed it, and she knew it made him feel better as well, it was a habit she had had since she was a little girl.

----

Sven flopped down on the bed next to Chris, exhausted.
He knew he could heal Keith physically, but he really had no idea what was going to happen with Keith's mind. He really had no idea about angels beyond the physical aspects that was similar to human or vampire.

He sighed, rolling onto his stomach as Chris began to give him a light back massage, knowing how worn out he was.
"Stop worrying" The shifter murmrued softly, trying to relax his mate.
"Its hard not to" Sven murmured, "I want to help Keith but I really have no idea what to do at this point" The vampire muttered, his tone sad.

"I know" Chris murmured, "Its not really an easy thing to deal with" The shifter said softly, pressing a kiss to Sven's shoulder.
"He'll be fine though, Keith's tough" Chris reassured, "He'll recover"
"He'll recover physically" Sven murmured, "I don't know about his mental health, he might be Castiel permanently" Sven murmured. "Alayna's gonna hate me" He said, letting out a groan.
"No she won't. You've done everything you can at this point Sven, you're not a brain surgeon and even if you were, Keith's problem is mental, its not a quick fix" The shifter said, shaking his head sadly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm

((Ya gotta love her in the sense that she's just so damn evil xD))

"Oh the Avengers! It came out today." Kristen said, grinning at Zach.
"That'll work for me." Maddie said. "It looks really--" A chill ran down her spine and Maddie shuddered.
"Maddie? You alright?" Kristen asked.
"Yea, just a weird chill." Maddie said after a moment, shaking her head with a sigh. "Anyway, yea, movie sounds good." she said, resting against Zach's seat. Kristen nodded as she pulled into the parking lot closest to the mall's movie theater.
"Let's see what showing we can get into then." Kristen said as she turned off the car and Maddie stepped out.

---

Alayna took a deep breath as she pulled the car into the garage and turned it off. She sat there for a moment, not even sure if she wanted to get out. Anna's words were still ringing in her head, though whether it had been real or not, Alayna had no idea. She rubbed her eyes, which were still a bit red, grabbed her bag and got out of the car.

Walking into the house, Alayna was a bit surprised to see Demitri drinking from a bottle in the kitchen.
"Hey..." she murmured softly, getting the tea pot and filling it before putting it on the stove. She needed something to calm her nerves. She glanced up at Demitri, not even sure if she wanted to ask Demitri about Keith...Anna had practically told her already.
"Where's Kristen? Zach? Maddie?" Alayna asked, realizing then that the house was uncannily quiet for once.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Zach grinned, "I'd like to see it" He said, shooting his sister a weird glance over his shoulder. He really had no idea why she was acting so weird today.
He stepped out of the car, looking around the parking lot curiously for a moment, a small grin on his face. He was really excited to see this movie actually but he didn't want to get his hopes up to much, particularly if it was sold out.
"Can we get popcorn?" Zach asked as they entered the theater a small smile on his face as he looked around. He rather enjoyed going out with his family, except when they were being weird.

----

Demitri glanced up as Alayna came in. He offered her a small smile before looking thoughtful.
"They're at the mall, seeing a movie I think" He said with a shrug. "Zach had soccer this morning so I think Kristen's doing stuff with them all day" He shrugged, finishing off the bottle with a grimace.
"How was work?" He asked curiously, putting the empty bottle in the sink. Gods he hated bottled blood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Maddie ignored her brother's weird look, rubbing her arms gently as they walked up into the theater.
"I don't see why not." Kristen said, watching the marque as the times and shows went by. "3D?" Kristen asked.
"Is that all that's left?" Maddie wondered, since those usually gave her headaches afterwards.
"Oh, no, there's a showing at 7:30..." Kristen said, stepping in like to by their tickets.
"So we've got to kill three and a half hours." Maddie said, checking the time on her phone.

"Yea, we'll go shopping, and then come catch the movie and maybe get ice cream on the way home." Kristen said, to which Maddie nodded and looked at Zach to see what he thought.

-----

Alayna sighed, taking her bag off her shoulder and rubbing it gently, placing her bag on the floor. She looked around the cabinets for a mug and a tea bag before going back to the pot and waiting for the water to boil.
She nodded to show that she was listening to Demitri. When he asked about work, the fallen angel flashed into her mind.

Alayna shrugged at the topic of work. "I couldn't get much done today." she said, pouring the water from the tea pot into her mug.
"I...was visited by a long lost friend of Keith's." She said softly, rubbing her neck gently as she dipped the tea into the water a few times to darken it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Zach shrugged, "Sounds good to me" He said with a smile. He usually liked 3D movies, but he figured he wouldn't push it today, not with Maddie in such an odd mood.
"Where do you wanna go shopping?" He asked, looking from his mother to sister hesitantly. Shopping with his mother and sister could sometimes be fun, sometimes be awful, depending on what they were shopping for and the moods of the two females.

---

Demitri frowned.
"Oh?" He asked, leaning on the counter, "Care to explain?" He really didn't know what to think of the fact that someone Keith knew was visiting Alayna at work, that was a bit worrisome.

He shifted tiredly, glancing down the hallway towards where Keith was, along with Sven and Chris. He knew Sven was worn out, beyond worn out. He was worried about his bother, he'd never run himself this ragged before.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:46 pm

((I'm multi-tasking at the moment, so I'll probably only reply to this for a while.))

"You said you needed shin-guards right?" Kristen asked, having paid for their movie tickets and was standing with her children. "We could go get those first." Kristen said. "Then do some school shopping so, clothes for the two of you at least."
Maddie nodded, her arms crossed over her chest and one hand holding her neck gently. "Sounds good to me." she said with a small shrug.

--------

Alayna took a sip from her tea and sighed gently. "She told me what she thought I needed to hear." she said, looking down at her glass. "And I guess she was right..." Alayna added, staring distantly at the counter.

"She probably knows everything that happened to Keith, but she wasn't going to tell me." Alayna said. "She told me he would heal...but he would never be Keith again." She said, shaking her head gently at the sting of tears in the back of her eyes.

"She said he'll leave us once he's healed." Alayna said, taking a deep breath shrugging then, feeling completely helpless because she knew every word of it was probably true.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Zach nodded.
"Sounds good to me" He said with a small grin, trailing after his mother and sister into the main part of the mall. He wasn't a huge fan of clothes shopping, but he knew it was a necessary evil, but he sure as hell wasn't Serena or Maddie, both of them loved shopping, Serena more so, taking after Aunt Maria in that manner.

----

Demitri frowned.
"And you believed her? Alayna we're in a conflict with another vampire family, who knows who she's working for" He muttered, "She's probably trying to get under your skin and cause issues in the house. She may know Castiel, but we know Keith" He said softly, "We don't know what he's going to do when he wakes up" He murmured.

"He might leave Alayna, I don't know, but something brought him back here, even without his memory" He murmured, "I doubt its just angelic signatures or whatever, he probably knew there was something important abut this place" He said softly, "He might not conciously remember us, but maybe he does subconciously" He shrugged, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Alayna rubbed her neck, sighing as Demitri spoke. "I know," she said, closing her eyes for a moment. "If she was trying to get into my head then it worked." she murmured, shaking her head. To her, Anna had made so much sense, and it had hurt when Alayna realized that the angel was right. Keith had a duty, he was a warrior of heaven, trying to make him remember her, and the family he had here would ground him again. And Alayna remembered when he was fighting to prove himself to get back into Heaven again.

Alayna opened her eyes to see Demitri smile, and she gave him one back in return. "That how it was for me too. Everything felt familiar, but I couldn't remember why or how." Alayna said, sipping from her tea with a small sigh.

"I guess I just wasn't expecting that." Alayna said. "So it worried me." she said with a small shrug, sipping her tea again.
"Sven's been with him all day again?" Alayna asked softly.

-------

"But Zach it goes so swell with your eyes." Maddie teased, giggling lightly in mock of Serena, who was always going on about color-coordination.
"That shirt is definitely too small." Kristen said, shaking her head.
"Told ya." Maddie murmured, giggling again.
"Alright, take it off then." Kristen said, shaking her head.
Maddie glanced down at her phone. "We gotta go soon." Maddie said. "Or we'll miss the movie."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Demitri sighed, nodding his head lightly.
"That was probably her goal Alayna, to mess up your thought process" He sighed, rubbing a hand over his face tiredly.

"Yea, Sven's been with him all day, he's bloody exhausted" He murmured.
"He says Keith'll be waking up soon, he'll be fine physically, it'll take a little while for him to be one hundred percent, but he'll be fine" He smiled.
"I mean, none of us can speak about his mental state, but that'll be something to deal with when he's awake" He said, offering the girl a small smile. He hoped he was being reassuring but he really had no idea how to make her feel better.

----

Zach groaned, stomping back into the change room and tossing the shirt off.
"If you knew it was too small why did you have me try it on?" He whined, pulling his regular shirt back on.
"You're both sadistic" He grumbled, glowering at the ground.
"Yea we should get going" He murmured, a small smile on his face at the prospect of going into the theater, where at least his sister and mother couldn't tease him anymore.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Alayna nodded gently. "Yea, you're probably right." she murmured, sipping her tea again. She looked over at him, nodding gently to show that she was listening to him, frowning at the fact that Sven was so worn out again. The Doctor always seemed to run himself into the ground, being so dedicated to his patients.

"I hope he's not beating himself up over that." She murmured, since no one really had any control of how Keith was going to come out this mentally. "Sven works miracles in my opinion, especially with Keith's wounds." she said, shaking her head at the bad memories that came to her mind.
"Here's to a better morning." Alayna murmured gently before taking another sip and rinsing her mug out now that it was empty.

-----------

"Mom thought otherwise." Maddie said, "I knew it was to small but she insisted it would fit." she explained, shaking her head gently.
"Oh Zach we're not sadistic." Kristen said, ruffling his hair when he came out of the dressing room. "Come on, let's go catch that movie." she said, grabbing the few bags they did had from their three hour shopping spree.

"Here, get some popcorn and find some seats." Kristen said, handing them each their ticket. "I'm gonna put the bags in the car."
Maddie nodded and took her ticket before nudging Zach and going inside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Demitri smiled lightly, rubbing a hand over his face.
"I dunno what he's doing Alayna, but I agree with you, the man is a miracle worker" He muttered, rubbing his fingers through his hair.
"I'm going to go see how he's doing" He added, his tone light as he left the room heading for Sven and Chris' bedroom.

"Hey" He murmured, pushing open the door and looking at his brother worriedly. Sven looked exhausted.
"You alright?" He asked, shooting Chris a worried look.
"Fine, just worn out Demitri, really" Sven reassured. Demitri arched an eyebrow skeptically, Sven looked awful, he was far more pale then he should be and his hands were shaking lightly. He looked downright ill.

----

Zach snorted, "You two are sadistic" He grumbled, trailing after his sister.
"Sounds good mom" He said, heading for the snack counter line. He got a big popcorn that they could all share and a sprite for himself. He also got drinks for his mother and sister, carefully balancing everything as he headed into the theater.
"Here?" He asked Maddie, claming three seats, making sure to put his sweat shirt over one of them for their mother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Alayna nodded gently, staying in the kitchen to wash up her mug and a few other dishes that were lingering in the sink. Once that was done, she wandered into her room, collasping on her bed. She stared up at the ceiling, looking blankly at it. Anna's words rang in her head.

Are you really that selfish?
Alayna covered her face as the tears that had been threatening to spill finally broke through.

-----

"Wow...got it all?" Maddie asked, watching her brother's balance act with a surprised smile on her face. She lead him to the theater they were in and looked around for seats. The place was filling up pretty fast, so it was a good thing they had gotten here a little early.
"Yea, this will do." Maddie agree, sitting down next to Zach so that he would be sitting in the middle, since he was the one holding the popcorn.

Maddie scratched the back of her neck where another chill was threatening to run down her spine. Something was up...twice in one day wasn't a good sign. But what the hell was she feeling. Closing her eyes for a moment, Maddie rubbed her forehead, as if she had a headache and tried to focus on the feeling.
Not yet Madison
Maddie jolted at the cool voice she heard, and she looked up to see Kristen nudging her gently to get past.
Kristen laughed. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Kristen said, picking up Zach's jacket before sitting down and taking a handful of popcorn.

"Great seats guys." Kristen managed to say before the previews kicked in and the whole theater grew dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: