Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Chris walked out of the bedroom, having left Demitri and Sven together hoping that Demitri could get his brother to rest.
"You okay?" He asked Alayna curiously, looking worriedly at her as he made himself a pot of coffee and dug around in the fridge. He was freaking starving.
He could tell something was really bothering the girl but he didn't know her enough to really understand her emotions just yet.

He sighed tiredly, still worn out from being with Sven all day. He looked over at Alayna.
"Want something?" He asked her curiously, "I'm making grilled cheese" He said, blushing a bit. He was a horrible cook and could only make a few things, but he could make grilled cheese.

----

Alexi sighed, carefully pullng the car into the drive way, smiling contently at his wife.
"That was a good day" He said with a small smile as he slid out of the car.
"Wonder if the kids threw any parties?" He said with a small grin, carefully pulling Maria's bags from the trunk of the car and heading inside. Opening the door, he flicked on the lgihts, letting out a small chuckle as he saw both Serena and Nick sound asleep on the couch, Nick's head in Serena's lap, her hand resting on his head.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Alayna wasn't sure how long she had laid in the bed before getting up and wandering into the kitchen for a glass of water. Christ came down not long after, and Alayna quickly rubbing her eyes free of anymore tears.
"I'll be fine." she murmured softly. "Just...worried about Keith." Alayna said with a heavy sigh, sitting down at the kitchen's island.

Alayna smiled lightly as Chris offered to make a grilled cheese. "That would be great. Thanks." she said, nodding gently. She sat with her glass in her hands, twirling it slowly and gently.
"How's Sven?" she asked quietly, seeing that Chris was worried about his mate.

-----

Maria smiled. "Yes it was." she agreed, stepping out of the car and pulling her purse over her shoulder.
"Well, I don't hear loud music or many voices." Maria said as Alexi teased about the time they had come home to find a party in their house. Wandering inside, Maria sighed, seeing the twins sound asleep.
"They are so adorable." Maria said, looking at Alexi affectionately before down at the twins. Times like these, Maria still saw them as the little babies who cried each time they were separated.

"Should we leave them?" Maria asked quietly, realizing that Serena had her hand on Nick's head, and if they tried to move them, one would wake up, and stir the other. It had been the same with them growing up, and it had taken Maria months to figure it out; if the twins fell asleep in contact with each other, it was damn near impossible to separate them, but if they didn't, it wasn't as difficult.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Chris smiled, beginning to make the sandwhiches, a small smile on his face, though it was more out of having something to do then actually being happy.
"I can imagine" The tall shifter murmured, he'd be worried sick if Sven was in the same position.

"Sven? He's worn out, but he's being stubborn and won't take a rest. Demitri's trying to get him too" He said with a small shrug, carefully setting down a sandwhich in front of Alayna and sitting down opposite her. He rubbed a hand over his face, sipping his coffee gratefully.
"He'll be fine though" He murmured softly, well gods he hoped he'd be fine.

----

Alexi laughed, "That's always a good sign" He said with a grin, looking at the kids.
"They'd be pissed if they heard you saying that" He said, giving his wife a kiss on the cheek.
"I suppose we should let them be for now, I'd hate to disturb them" He murmured with a shrug.
"Nick was really exhausted this morning, even Serena's chipper attitude couldn't wake him up" He said with a small smile as he remembered the morning. Normally the twins fed off one another's energy, but this morning Nick hadn't been able to function, even though Serena was wide awake. It seemed that Nick's letherargy had finally gotten to his sister, causing both of the twins to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Alayna nodded gently, rubbing her face and taking a deep breath again to keep herself calm. She sipped her water before Chris slid the plate in front of her with her grilled cheese.
"Thanks." she said, biting into it. Suddenly, she realized she was starving, and this was the first solid thing she had eaten all day.
"Sven is dedicated." Alayna said, nodding in agreement. "But he'll be fine once he's rested up." Alayna reassured, nodding gently.

"This grilled cheese is really good." she said, smiling at Chris and taking a small sip from her water.

---------

"But they are." Maria protested gently, looking at her children with a soft sigh. She smiled as Alexi kissed her and she leaned into him, wrapping her arms around him gently.
"Mmm....I wouldn't mind laying down after such a long day." Maria murmured softly, brushing her lips across Alexi's neck and up to his cheek. She smirked suddenly, pulling away just before she reached his lips and looked up at her husband with dark teasing eyes before stepping away from him and walking up towards the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Chris nodded, smiling lightly at Alayna.
"I know" He murmured tiredly, smiling at her. "Thanks, I'm not really a great cook, but I can make a grilled cheese sandwhich" He said with a small grin.
"Keith'll be fine Alayna, it might take some work, but I don't think he's completely gone, he might just need a few nudges to remind him of everything" He said, placing his plate in the sink and pouring himself another cup of coffee before heading back to the bedroom, offering Alayna a small smile before he disappeared.

---

Alexi smirked. "That they are" He said with a grin, rubbing ahnad over his face and looking at his wife in shock.
"Son of a bitch" He growled playfully, trailing after her to the bedroom, a grin on his face.

"We need more alone time" He murmured, kissing the back of her neck lightly.
"A lot more alone time" He said with a small grin as he slid into the bed, tugging her in with him.
"Tease" He muttered softly against her lips, his fangs nipping against her lips lightly growling playfully.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Alayna gave Chris a weak smile and nodded as he left. She stared down at her glass again, nibbling on the last bit of her grilled cheese. Right now, Alayna would just be happy if he would wake up, that way she could see him and talk to him. Even if it wasn't really Keith...
Alayna rubbed her arms and cleaned up the plates again before refilling her cup with water and wandering back to her bedroom.

----------

Maria laughed, closing the door gently behind her as Alexi tugged her onto the bed with him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her a bit at her lip.
Maria hissed playfully, pressing her lips harder against Alexi's for just a moment. Enough to be somewhat satisfying, but still leaving with a want for more.
"You've never complained about me teasing before." Maria whispered, biting Alexi's lip with her own fangs, chuckling as she trailed down to his neck with her fangs before kissing his neck gently.

"And yes," she added, kissing him again. "We do need more alone time." she said, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Castiel's eyes flickered open slowly, he let out a low groan, god he hurt. Sighing, he shifted looking around the room curiously. Where the hell was he? He frowned, carefully lifting a hand to rub his face, trying to remember where he was and what happened.
"Easy" A low voice sounded and his eyes flickered over to a sable haired man standing beside him.
"I'm Sven, you're doctor" The man said.
"Castiel" The angel rasped, "Can you tell me where I am?"
"You're at my younger brother Demitri's house. You've stayed here a lot before, so I'm guessing you chose to come here while injured to heal" Sven explained. Cas nodded, "Sounds right I suppose" He murmured softly.
"Get some rest alright, I just need to check your bandages" The doctor said with a grin, carefully pulling up the bandages to examine Keith's exstensive, wounds.
"Sounds good" Cas murmured, eyes flickering as he began to drift off, tired after just a few moment's awake.

----

Alexi laughed, "I'm not complaining now" He said, tugging the blankets over the pair fo them.

---

"Should we wake the kids up?" Alexi asked, looking at his wife curiously.
"They've been asleep on the couch for awhile" The blond said with a smal sigh. "We can't let them sleep all day or they'll never fall asleep tonight" He said with a worried frown. He knew Maria hated having the twins up all night, she worried about them far too much.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Maria sighed, pressed against Alexi contently, she hardly wanted to move. Opening her eyes, she looked over at the clock. It was nearly ten at night. Lord knew how long those children had been sleeping on the couch.
"Oh bloody hell." Maria murmured, sighing and rolling onto her back, rubbing her face.
"Might as well. Elsewise they'll end up sleeping on the couch all night with how exhausted you said Nick was." Maria said, sitting up and quickly tossing one of her dresses she always wore around the house.

Downstairs, Nick's hand twitched lightly as Maria gently pulled Serena's hand away from him. Taking the girl's laptop from her, Maria was able to lift the little girl up easily, nodding for Alexi to grab his son. Just like old times, only the children had grown much since then.

Nick groaned, opening his eyes for a moment, but he had no idea what was going on.
"Dad?" he grumbled, his eyes flickering before they fell closed again and Nick slipped back into sleep.

-----

"Wow." Kristen said as the end credits for the movie rolled. "That...was intense." she said, grinning at Zach before looking over at Maddie. The girl nodded in agreement, rubbing her forehead gently and standing up with a stretch.

"Bet you can't wait to have that one on DVD" Maddie said, chuckling lightly and rubbing the back of her neck.
"Dude, you ate a lot of popcorn." Maddie said, realizing the bin was practically empty and she hadn't eaten much.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Alexi sighed, dragging himself out of bed and heading downstairs. He arched an eyebrow as Maria scooped up Serena.
"She's fifteen love, not five" He said, though he did as she asked and picked up Nick.
"Go back to sleep, your mother's being nuts again" He muttered to his son, carefully carrying him upstairs and setting him down on his bed.
"Odds are they're up again in a few hours" He grumbled, tucking Nick in tiredly.

Serena shifted, looking at her mother through confused eyes as she settled her on the bed.
"Mom?" She muttered, feeling the tug of sleep thanks to Nick. Groaning she shrugged out of her jeans before quickly crawling into bed and almost immediately passing out.

---

Zach grinned, "It was awesome" He said, looking at Maddie as she commented on the popcorn situation.
"I'm a fifteen year old boy, I can eat a whole hell of a lot more then this" He said with a small grin, following after his mother and sister as they left the theater.

"I can't wait to get it on DVD" He murmured, it'd be a great movie to watch with friends, Nick would love it.

(The actual Avengers comes out on my birthday)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Maria stuck her tongue out at her husband before going upstairs and settling Serena down on her bed.
"Yes darling, go back to sleep." Maria said, kissing Serena's forehead gently before leaving the girl to her room.

Nick groaned, hearing that his mother was being nuts. Next thing he knew, he was laying comfortably in his bed. Sighing in relief, Nick grabbed his blanket and rolled over contently.

"There." Maria said, walking back towards Alexi and taking his head. "Children are in bed." she said, tugging him gently, wanting to just lay back down with Alexi.

-----

((Oh that's this Friday! Happy early birthday! I honestly can't wait, I'm so excited for it xD))

Maddie laughed and shook her head as she walked out along with Kristen and her brother. Most of the people in the theater seemed to be clearing out. Checking her phone, Maddie realized that it was nearly ten in the evening.
"Wow that was long." Maddie said, taking a deep breath of fresh air as they walked outside.

"Yea, but it was worth it." Kristen said, reaching into her pocket for her car keys. "As soon as that's on DVD we'll get it."
Maddie rubbed the back of her neck, sighing as she followed her brother and mother.
Kristen unlocked the SUV, and Maddie slipped into the back seat without thinking much of it. She closed her eyes as soon as she was buckled, and fell asleep as soon as Kristen started driving back towards the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Alexi rolled his eyes, "Teenagers love, they're teenagers" He said with a small smile. He headed into the bedroom, falling dramatically onto the bed and letting out a sigh.
"They're growing up so fast" He grumbled, hating the idea. He still remembered when they were so small and cute. He rubbed a hand over his face, "I want them to be little again" He murmured softly.

---

Zach climbded back into the SUV nodding his head in agreement.
"I can't wait, that was so worth it" He said, smiling at his mother. Unlike Maddie he wasn't really worn out, though he had been earlier. He still had adrenaline rushing through hs system from the movie and he probably wouldn't be ready for bed for at least a little while.

"What do you thinks going on at the house?" He asked his mother a small smile on his face as he looked at the scenery flying by in the dark. He sighed, he had nothing going on tomrorow except for maybe going to the gym if his dad would take him. Damn he needed a liscence, but if Demitri and Kristen woudln't let Maddie get one he doubted he'd be allowed, even when he was old enough.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:59 pm

"They will always be children to us, and you know it." Maria teased, crawling up onto the bed and laying with Alexi.
Maria sighed gently, kissing Alexi's cheek gently. "I know darling, I know." she murmured softly.
"I wish they were too." she admitted. "But at the same time I don't. They need to grow up love, it's the way of things." Maria said, running her fingers through Alexi's hair gently.

------

"The house?" Kristen asked curiously. "I don't know..." she said honestly, glancing back at Maddie. "But if Maddie's still connected to Keith, he might be better but out cold." Kristen said. "That's a good thing though, if he's waking up on ocassion, it means he's getting better." Kristen murmured, drawing her own conclusions as always.

Kristen raised her shoulders gently. "Only one way to find out though." she said, driving on.
When they got to the house, Kristen turned off the car. "Give a hand with the bags while I wake up your sister." Kristen murmured, walking over to the other door and opening it, unbuckling Maddie and shaking her gently.
"Maddie...wake up hun, we're home."

Maddie sucked in a breath, coughing roughly and looking around in confusion.
"Hhm?" she asked.
"Come on hun." Kristen said, taking her hand and helping her out of the truck.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Alexi laughed softly.
"Most kids take a bit longer to grow up then our children" He said with a small smile.
"You'll always treat them like chidren too" He teased, knowing Maria just couldn't give up on the idea of her babies, at least not yet. He sighed, shedding his clothes and pulling on a clean pair of boxers before sliding into bed. Despite not sleeping, both he and Maria enjoyed the simple act of cudding together at night and attempt to emulate sleep.

---

Zach nodded, rubbing a hand over his face.
"I hope Keith is doing better" He murmured, grabbing the shopping bags from the back seat, a small smile on his face as he headed inside letting his mother deal with Maddie.
"Hey Dad" He said, seeing his father sitting on the couch.
"Hey kiddo how was the movie?" Demitri asked, getting up and grabbing a few of Zach's bags, putting them upstairs in Zach's room as his son directed.

"It was really good" Zach murmured, "Mom's helping get Maddie inside, she fell asleep in the car" He said carefully beginning to put his things away.
"I'll go help her" He said with a small grin.
"Hey love" Demitri murmured, meeting Kristen at the bottom of the stairs.
"Want me to take her?" He asked, Maddie looked dead on her feet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Maria rolled her eyes. "All the more reason they will still be our children." she said, pouting gently before shimming out of her dress and sliding back under the covers next to Alexi. She sighed in relief, wrapping an arm around his chest, smiling contently.
"I love you." she said softly, smiling up at her husband.

---------

Kristen sighed in relief to see Demitri. She nodded, letting her husband take the little girl, who was literately out cold again. "She's been off ever since we got to the mall." she murmured softly, following Demitri upstairs.
"Is everything ok?" Kristen asked, since she had learned to expect something after one of Maddie's episodes.

"Zach grabbed her bags too?" Kristen asked, wondering if there were still a few things that needed to be brought out of the truck.

Maddie mumbled something in her sleep, vaguely realizing what was even going on at the moment. She felt something around her, and then she knew she was laying in her bed. Sighing contently, Maddie rolled onto her side and promptly fell back asleep. She needed it right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:19 pm

"Love you too" Alexi murmured, drifting into the vampiric version of sleep next to his wife.

---

Sami sighed, pulling up to the appartment tiredly. It had been a long night of work, and she was beyond thankful to be home after the exhausting evening.
"Damn" She murmured, heading upstairs and quietly unlocking the door.
"Hey?" She called softly, wondering if Carlos was home or not, he hadn't texted her so she really had no idea. Kicking off her shoes, she flopped down on the couch, she needed to shower, she smelt of the bar, but she wanted to sit down first, she was exhausted.

----

Demitri carried Maddie upstairs, carefully setting her in bed.
"Yea he got everything" Demitri responded, shaking his head tiredly. "Keith woke up for a bit, he went back to sleep almost immediately, but its a natural sleep according to Sven" He said with a small sigh.

"Sven's really worn out Kristen, I've never seen him this bad' He said, listening to the TV turn on in Zach's room. Clearly their son wasn't tired yet.
"He's going to wear himself out at this point" He murmured, looking at his wife sadly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Carlos looked up from his work as he heard Sami's car pulling back towards the apartment.
"I'm upstairs love." Carlos called, closing the old books he had been reading and shutting down his computer. Standing up, he cracked his neck slightly before wandering downstairs to find Sami.
"Oh, long night?" Carlos asked, seeing the look of exhaustion on her face as he hugged her and kissed her forehead.

--------

Kristen chewed her lip gently, looking down at Maddie. Maybe that was why she was so out of it. It wasn't just Keith, it might be from Sven too.
"Are Shaye and Keith still in town?" Kristen asked curiously. "Because if Shaye were here, she could cover Keith for a while, that way Sven could get some rest and not work himself down to his bones." she suggested, since Shaye was the only other person Kristen could think of that was a doctor in a sense.

"Hell, if it's just checking and cleaning wounds at this point, we could take care of it and give him a break." Kristen murmured softly, not liking how worried her husband was. That mean things were just as bad as Kristen was hoping they weren't.

Closing Maddie's door gently, Kristen rubbed her arms gently. "Alayna alright?" she asked curiously then, wondering how the girl was handling at this point, or if Demitri even knew.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Sami nodded, "Yea, it was not a good one" She murmured, standing up and stretching.
"Some jerk dumped a drink all over me, I have no idea why, but he did" She said. She could still feel the coke in her hair and it was bothering her immensely.
"What did you do tonight?" She asked, heading towards the shower, knowing Carlos was following her. She sighed, kicking off her work clothes and immediately stepping into the warm stream of water, a relieved sigh escaping her.

---

Demitri sighed, "I dunno Kristen, I have no idea where Keith and Shaye are, they might be back in England" He shrugged.
"As for what's going on with Keith, I don't really know, Sven's been the only in the room lately" He said, flopping onto the bed once they were back in their room.

"Alayna's alright I guess, she's a bit freaked since she bumped into one of Keith's former friends today and she put some not so great thoughts into her heads" He murmured.
"Maybe you should go speak to her?" He suggested, "I know Chris was for a little while, but he's pretty freaked about Sven, probably not the most comforting thing right now" He said with a sigh, flashing his fangas as he yawned dramatically.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:11 am

Carlos sighed gently, following after Sami up to their room. He tidied things up a bit more, putting the books he had been reading back on the small bookcase in the room.
"Had some business to take care of from the weekend." Carlos said as Sami started the shower. "Did a little research and reading too. Nothing too special." Carlos added. The man was always reading, whether it was a brand new book or one of his personal books from hundreds of years ago.

-------------

Kristen sat down gently on the bed besides Demitri, listening about what had happens while she was gone with the children all day.
"Oh shit, that arch angel we thought was working for Cassandra?" Kristen asked quietly, looking a bit worried. She didn't want any of that starting up again. The summer had been great and the kids were going back to school again, what was his lady's deal?

Rubbing her hands together gently, Kristen nodded to Demitri.
"Yea, I'll check up on her." she murmured before leaning over and kissing his forehead gently. Standing up, Kristen went to go find Alayna.

Alayna glanced up at the knock on her door. "Yea?" she called gently and Kristen pokes her head into the room. Alayna saved listlessly, looking back down at her sketch book. Kristen stepped inside and sat down on the couch with Alayna.
"You ok?" Kristen asked as Alayna scratched her pencil around the paper aimlessly.
"I'll be fine." Alayna said with a small shrug. "Demitri told me he's getting better." she said.
"Demitri told me you had a run it with an old friend of Keiths." Kristen shot back gently.
Alayna sighed but nodded. "Gave me some things to think about." she murmured.
"Don't take them to heart." Kristen said and Alayna nodded.
"I know..." Alayna said. "I just don't know what to think now... I just want him to get better."
"He will." Kristen said, smiling at her friend. Alayna smiled back and nodded.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Sami laughed softly, "All you do is read" She teased lightly, sighing contently as she began to wash the pop from her hair.
"Gross" She grumbled, looking at her Mate with a small smile.
She rocked her neck back and forth, trying to work out the kinks. "Damn I'm sore" She grumbled, stretching again.

----

Demitri nodded tiredly, "Anna or whatever" He said with a shrug. He watched his wife leave, flopping back on the bed tiredly before digging his cell out of his pocket and sending a text to Vlad. As much as he knew his brother didn't want to be here at the moment because of the issues with Maddie. But, unfortunately they needed him home now, particularly with Sven running himself ragged, Demitri was worried about what would happen.

He glanced down as his phone viberated a relieved smile making its way onto his face.
I'm on my way the reply read, that was it.
"Thank the gods" Demitri said, putting the phone down on the bedside table, a small grin on his face as he leaned back, waiting for Kristen to return.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Carlos laughed. "Reading is the best thing though." Carlos said, glancing back at the bathroom. After he finished tidying up, he stripped and joined Sami in the shower, just wanting to be with her after the long night.
"Your neck bothering you again?" Carlos asked, rubbing her shoulder and neck gently. He leaned forward, planting a kiss on her shoulder.

--------------

Kristen wandered back upstairs, rubbing her should gently. It was starting to act up again...maybe it would rain later. Sighing, Kristen nudged open their bedroom door and wandered in.
"Alayna surprises me." Kristen murmured. "She's grown up. I don't know if I'd be as calm as she is now if the same happened." she said, shaking her head and shuddering lightly at the thought. Kristen tugged off her jeans and her bra before slipping under the covers with Demitri.

She realized then that there was a smile on his face. She sat up and looked at him curiously. "What is it?" she asked, wondering if she had done something he found amusing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Sami laughed, "And here I was thinking that I was the best" She said with a teasing grin. Letting out a content groan, she let her head fall back slightly.
"Yes" She mumbled, "Long night" She murmured softly, letting Carlos sooth the aching muscles. He was really, really good at massages.
"Thanks" She murmured, "I feel so sticky, sometimes I really hate working in a bar" She did enjoy working for Maria and Alexi, plus it gave her something to do, and generally everything usually went really well, some nights were just not to great though.

----

Demitri shrugged, "She is growing up" He murmured, "Think about it, we're all frozen at distinctly young ages, Alayna's not" He said, smiling lightly at her.
"Vlad's coming home, I texted him asking him too. He's the only one that Sven listens to, besides Chris and that's only if stuff doesn't revolve around medicine" He said, "So, at least we'll have Sven back, particularly if Anna's back" He said, rubbing a hand over his face.

"Either way, it's good news" He said, pulling her closer to him for a moment. "We'll have to figure something out with Maddie though" He said lightly, though he was worried about that situation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Calors chuckled. "You are the best, and reading comes right after, so when Ou aren't here, it's the best." Carlos said, smiling as he continues to rub Sami's neck and shoulders.
"That's probably one of the few things that hasn't changed and never will...bars will always have the same things." Carlos said. "Some nights are fine, other nights you walk home smelling of whiskey and rum." he sighed dramatically, as if remembering some time long ago.
"so finish washing up and Ill give you a full massage." Carlos enticed, kissing he neck softly before stepping out of the shower and letting Sami clean up. He wrapped a towel around his waist and dried off as he wandered into their bedroom.

-------

Kristen nodded in agreement. "Yes I know." she said with a small sigh. She was a bit surprised to hear that Demitri ahead talked to his brother and Vlad was now on his way here.

As Demitri wrapped his arms aroun her, Kristen pressed her face into his chest. What were they going to do with Maddie? Better yet what could they do?
"I can try to talk to her. Tell her he's only here to help Sven. She'll know not to bother him then." Kristen suggested, knowing that was probably what Demitri was worried about.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Sami grinned,
"You are the best" She said, finishing up washing her hair and stepping out of the shower. Carefully she dried her hair before braiding it and heading into the bedroom.
"That offer still hold?" She teased, carefully stretching out on the bed, moving in a manner that indicated that she was, indeed, sore.
"I suppose, except now you get blended drinks spilt all over you by moronic teenagers" She grumbled, sighing dramatically into her pillow.

---

Demitri sighed, "I'm worried about what will happen between Maddie and Vlad" He murmued, "But the situation needs to be dealt with, regardless of what we feel or believe. I just don't know if nows the time" He murmured, looking at her curiously.

"What do you suppose we should do?" He asked her curiously, knowing Kristen had a better idea on this situation then he did. He was so so confused about the situation, he just wanted everything to just work out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:18 pm

"I know." he teased. Getting a pair of clean boxers, Carlos pulled those on, using the towel to dry off his hair as he waited paitently for Sami to get out of the shower. Sitting on the bed, Carlos sighed, tossing his towel back towards the bathroom.
Looking up, Carlos smirked. "Of course darling." he said, patting the bed beside him for her to lay down.
"Everyone has that day in their life where they spill a drink on someone else." Carlos said. "It could have been worse," he said as he began to rub Sami's shoulder, carefully watching his strength. "They could have vomitted all over you inside of just spilling a drink." he said.

--------

Kristen sighed; she almost knew that Demitri was going to ask her about this again. She didn't know how she felt, and figured that Demitri was just as conflicted as she was. Yea, this was their daughter, and yes she was suddenly bonded to easily, one of the oldest vampires of the world. But...thinking about it, Kristen didn't know if there was anything they really could do about it.

"I don't know love." Kristen said with a sigh. "A better question is what can we do?" she asked softly, rubbing her eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:23 pm

"I got vomited all over last saturday, can we not remember that?" Sami asked, chuckling weakly. She hated throw up, passionately, though she could suck it up and deal with it, only when she had to. Saturday had been bad, even Alexi had been irritated, and normally nothing phased the blond vampire business wise.
"Thanks" She murmured, letting out a content sigh, it felt amazing when Carlos gave her massages, it had taken a few attempts to figure out the strengh thing, but now they were amazing.

----

Demitri shrugged, "No matter what we have to let Maddie grow up a bit more" He murmured.
"Despite the bond, I don't think Vlad nor Maddie could handle a full bond at this point" Thus far Vlad and Maddie had only partially bonded, on a emotional level, a fully bond was a mental, physical and emotional bond, something Vlad was striving to aviod, despite Maddie's desire to be bonded.
"She's sixteen, he's physically thirty, she needs to be order" He said, looking tiredly at his wife.
"She needs to understand that neither of them are ready for this yet, her especially" He said, wrinkling his nose lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: