Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Sami chuckled, "I bet that was cute" She murmured, glancing at Zach, his wolf form was in the gangly stage of growing into an adult and he was fairly cute, but as a puppy he'd been adorable.
"Did he really do that?" Chris asked, Zach had fallen asleep in his chair, shifting slightly since Demitri had left.

Serena stuck her tongue out at Nick.
"Only because you used to watch it all the time" She grumbled, letting her head fall onto Nick's shoulder, also gettng worn out from the long day. She was worn out, she had been all day, so, instead of trying to stay awake, she'd let herself nod off and someone else could deal with her and Nick, since he'd fall asleep in a few moments.

----

Demitri nodded, rubbing a hand over his face.
"Thanks Alayna, I'll go deal with him" He murmured, shaking his head tiredly.
He kissed Maddie's forhead, "Bed" He muttered, "Now" He added, knowing she'd go, but he wanted no argument.

Wandering down the hall, Demitri opened the door to Keith's room, wincing as he got blasted against the wall from some ridiculous angelic power.
"Damn it" He groaned.
"Oh, sorry" Cas muttered, "Can't be to careful these days" The angel said, shaking his head lightly.
"No worries" Demitri coughed, wincing as he felt his shoulder. He had broken it, he could tell. No wonder Sven was so battered, Keith must have been doing a number on him the last few days.
"Do you need anything?" Demitri asked curiously, his good arm gripping his shouder tightly.
"No, I'll rest now, using my abilities seems to be wearing me out" Keith said, slowly falling back to sleep.
"Oh good" Demitri tittered, giggling slightly deliriously as he wandered back outside, "Erm guys?" He muttered, looking at the gathered group.
"Help?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:05 pm

"It was adorable." Kristen agreed, seeing that Zach was asleep, she could say this things as his mother now.
"Yes. All of a sudden one day, he did something, I forget. But one minute there was Zach, the next minute wolf pu-Ahh!" Kristen was cut off roughly, grasping her shoulder.

"Kristen?" Maria sat up instantly, noticing her sister-in-law in pain. No one had touched her though, so she wasn't sure what had happened. Kristen was breathing heavy and she stood up suddenly, going back towards the house.
"Oh my." Maria murmured.
"What just happened?" Nick asked, looking wide-eyed.
"Something with Demitri." Maria murmured.
"He went to go check on Maddie though." Carlos murmured, frowning. He pulled away from Sami though, standing up as Kristen came back with Demitri, who was, of course, clutching his shoulder.

"Christ man, you go inside to check on your daughter and you come back with a busted shoulder?" Carlos asked, touching Demitri's shoulder gently. "What the hell hit you?"
"Keith." Kristen muttered, though she looked like she was fighting her anger; Keith couldn't control his strength at this point anyway.
"Ah...that explains it." Carlos murmured, but then he frowned and turned to look at Sven. "Sven are you hiding injuries again?" Carlos asked, though he figured if Sven was hurt at all, Chris would know. But if Demitri was tossed back so easily, Carlos was concerned about Sven.
"Alexi, come hold him. I have to set his shoulder." Carlos murmured, since he could do at least that. Some part of Demitri's arm was broken, but it would heal once his shoulder was put back in place.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:15 pm

"Not Keith" Demitri shook his head. "Castiel" He muttered, glancing at Sven, whom pointedly looked away from Carlos. Of course he was hiding injuries and of course Chris knew, Chris just couldn't do anything about it.
He groaned as Alexi came and hold him in place while Carlos snapped his shoulder back into place.
"Son of a-" Demitri gasped, wrenching himself away from Carlos and Alexi, gripping his arm.

"Is he awake?" Sven asked, getting up slowly, once Demitri was released.
"No, energy blasts tend to knock him out" Demitri hissed, glowering at his brother.
"Has he hurt you?" He hissed at his brother, "Done something to you? If he has, you have to tell us" He snapped. Sven ignored Demitri, brushing past the others and going inside to check on his patient.

"He's hurt?" Alexi asked Chris, whom nodded.
"He's been getting bashed around daily" Chris muttered, "He won't let me or anyone else do anything about it though" The shifter said, watching the door closed with hodded eyes.
"How bad?" Demitri asked, flexing his arm and wincing.
"Bad I suppose, I don't know by vampire standards, hurts like hell though, for me" Chris said, rubbing his midsection absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:26 pm

When Carlos called Alexi, Maria wandered over too, grabbing Kristen and pulling her away from the trio. Carlos took a deep breath before putting pressure on Demitri's shoulder and pushing until he heard the positive pop. He winced, hearing Kristen hiss as Demitri snapped out of his grip.
"You're arm will heal fine." Carlos murmured, looking between the two brother worriedly. Demitri was fierce, and Carlos was somewhat surprised as Sven just brushed past him and went back inside.

Kristen sighed roughly, and nodded gently for Maria to let her go. She exchanged a glance with the vampire before listening to the vampires practically interrogate Chris.
"If Chris is feeling anything like what I just felt..." Kristen murmured, rubbing her arm. "Then Sven's got broken bones too."
Maria sighed. "You know he won't let you," she murmured softly, knowing the others would want to tend to Sven.
"Not until Keith is back on his feet at least, he won't let anyone tend to him." Kristen agreed, flexing her fingers gently as the ache slowly left her arm, which meant Demitri was healing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:33 pm

"He's gonna heal all wrong again" Alexi whined, shaking his head in annoyance.
"Like last time" He murmured, rubbing a hand over his face.
"Last time?" Sami asked curiously.
"Last time Sven got hurt, he didn't let us heal him right away so he healed wrong, since his bones were all messed up" Alexi explained.
"We had to snap a whole bunch of his bones and set them, it took a long time and was really aggrivating" He explained. "Sven's got healing issues, he's a doctor who hates doctors"
"Lovely" Sami said, wincing and rubbing her own arms.

Chris sighed, standing up slowly.
"His ribs are snapped, and I think some of his organs are all displaced" Chris muttered, following Sven inside.
Demitri sighed, shakin his head tiredly as he watched Chris go after Sven.
"This is bad, really bad" He muttered, looking at Alexi worriedly.
"Thank the gods Vlad is coming. Sven needs to relax" Alexi said, shaking his head, "He needs to heal" He grumbled.
"He's gonna be in way worse shape then last time" Demitri said, looking at Carlos worriedly.
"We should get the kids to bed" Alexi muttered, Sami nodded. Zach was asleep as well, so were the twins.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:40 pm

"Use that against him now then." Kristen murmured. "Tell him it'll be twenty times worse unless he lets you heal him now." she suggested. "Because it sounds like it was more hell last time he kept it from you. I doubt he'd want to go through that again." She said, watching with a small sigh as Chris went inside after the doctor.

Maria sighed gently, looking back to see that all the children were fast asleep. She chuckled. "They always fall asleep before everything happens." she murmured. "I'm surprised; Nick seemed wide-awake when Kristen went after Demitri. Serena must have been tired." she murmured.

"You're more than welcome to stay for the night." Kristen said, still cradling her arm since it was a bit sore now. "The guest house is always open."
Maria glanced at Alexi, wondering if they should stay for the night, seeing that Sven wasn't in all that great of a condition.
"When is Vlad getting here?" she asked curiously as Kristen wandered over to Zach, and lifting him up gently.
"Kristen I'll take him." Carlos murmured, seeing that the shifter was still favoring her arm. Kristen smiled lightly at let Zach fall against Carlos.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:46 pm

"He won't listen" Demitri said, shaking his head and frowning. He watched Carlos take Zach, smiling thankfully at him.
"Thanks man" He muttered, smiling as Alexi scooped up Nick, leaving Serena for Maria.

"I dunno" Alexi said, settling Nick against his shoulder, "I'm alright to drive if you want to go home" He murmured to his wife, "I can always come back to help with Sven, if the twins are this worn out, well at least one of them is this worn out, they might not want to be active tomorrow" He said, shrugging and smiling at Nick lightly.

"Don't know, he's on his way" Demitri murmured to Maria, as Sami got up and put out the fire.
"He'll be here when he decides to be here, but we're going to need him, especially if Castiel is going to stick around. He's hurting us, imagine what he'd do to someone far more breakable, like Zach or Maddie?" He murmured, looking worried.
"Or Alayna" Sami murmured, "He could do some real damage if we're not careful" She said, shuddering lightly.

OOC: I forsee some Zach getting hurt drama, just so you know, XD
Zach needs some drama that makes him re-connet with his family
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:55 pm

((That'll be interesting xD But yes, I agree, Zach needs to feel more in the family lol))

Kristen sighed and nodded softly, collasping into a chair as the children were taken off into the house.

"We ought to go then." Maria murmured, nodding in agreement with Alexi. "Some other time maybe," Maria said, looking at Kristen. The shifter chuckled.
"No worries Maria. Honestly. Go home then," she said, winking to lighten Maria's mood. The vampire was still old-fashioned in the sense that she hated turning down an invitation and felt like she was offending someone by doing so.
Maria nodded with a soft smile, picking Serena up and following Alexi through the house back to the car.

"It was a good thing Alayna didn't check on Castiel herself then." Kristen murmured. "Not that I'm ok with the fact that he hurt you," she added, looking up at Demitri. "But at least I know you'll heal alright." she murmured softly.
"We'll have to warn the children in the morning then to keep clear of the room for a while." Kristen added, nodding in agreement with Sami.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Alexi rolled his eyes at his wife, "Thanks for having us, hopefully we'll see you guys tomorrow" He said, heading out to the SUV and carefully sliding Nick in the back.
"They're wiped" He murmured to his wife, chuckling as he climbed into the driver seat.
"Wonder what has them so worn out lately" He commented, backing out of the driveway, a thoughtful expression on his face.

Demitri nodded, "He's waking in a battle mindset" He murmured, "I've seen it before and dealt with it, hell I've woken up that way. He's reacting as if he were injured on the battlefield" He murmured, rubbing a hand over his face as he flopped down next to her.
"Either way we need to make sure the kids avoid him, until we get things worked out" He agreed, looking worried. It'd be hard keeping Maddie and Zach away from the room, they were both far to inquisitive for their own good.

---

Sami smiled at Carlos, they had left around the same time as Alexi and Maria, after Carlos had put Zach to bed.
"Well that was interesting" She said, running her fingers through her hair and staring out the window, head bobbing lightly along with the soft music on the radio.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:08 pm

Maria shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe they're growing again." she suggested with a small sigh. "Coming into more of their abilites probably." she murmured before turning her gaze back out towards the window. She was distant, same as she had been all night since Carlos had started reminiscing. She rubbed her wrist where her mother's bracelet rested; she never seemed to take it off anymore.
"They're always so curious." she murmured. "Can't really blame them though." she added with a small sigh.

Kristen chewed her lip before reaching over and taking Demitri's hand gently. It was just a reassuring thing. She just needed to be near him right now.
"We'll talk to them in the morning." she promised, saying that she clearly agreed with Demitri on this one. "Hate to say that he's dangerous, but you're right. He's not in the right mind-set." Kristen said with a soft sigh. "I think if we tell them he blasted you with his magic it might scare the curiousity out of them." she teased gently, trying to lighten Demitri's mood.

-----

Carlos sighed as he drove off towards their apartment. "Welcome to the family love." he murmured softly. "You've sat through one of our fire-pits and survived. I'm impressed." he teased.
"Usually though, we don't have an amnesia-stricken warrior of heave in the bedroom that causes random injuries and abuses our medical practitioner." he murmured with a small sigh as he turned onto the high way.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:20 pm

Alexi nodded, "Seems like they might be" He murmured, looking at the sleeping pair.
"Its just been awhile, I wonder what they'll grow into this time" The last 'growth spurt' had come with the weird twin telepathy, he was very curious to see what would happen to the twins in the next few days.
"I hope they'll be alright" He murmured, he knew the growth spurts sucked for the twins, they both felt ill and disoriented afterwards.
"They are indeed curious" He agreed, smiling lightly.

----

Demitri noded, taking Kristen's hand.
"Come on love, lets go to bed" He murmured, "Seems like everyone is doing that anyway" He said with a grin, leading her up the stairs to their room. He was still sore and achy and some sleep, well vampire verision, would do him some good.
Slipping into bed, Demitri immediately pulled Kristen against him, kissing her shoulder, the one that hurt. "Good night" He said softly.

----

Sami laughed lightly, "Well its a way to spice things up" She said with a grin.
"You know, s'mores, campfires and injured angels" She said, her golden eyes shining lightly.
"I did enjoy it though love, despite the last minute drama"

----

Zach scrubbed at his eyes sleepily as he carefully made his way downstairs. He couldn't remember getting to bed, not that it mattered. He yawned, rubbing a hand over his face in an attempt to try and wake up. He was still tired of course, he was just thirsty, very thirst. Sighing, he stumbled into the kitchen, grabbing a glass and turning on the sink. Humming tunelessly, Zach was unaware of the stumbling figure behind him. Hearing a wooshing noise, the teen turned in time to see Keith standing there, eyes wild, wings extended and blood pouring from a wound on his chest before a huge bolt of something struck him.
Letting out a pained yelp, Zach went hurtling backwards, smashing into the wall and subsequently threw the wall and onto the lawn.

Castiel stared at the boy, threw the hole he had created in the wall. Eyes wide, horrified. He had hurt a child.
"Oh hell" He whispered, wings flexing. He needed to leave, he had injured an innocent.
"Oh god" He moaned, gripping his head before a violent flash occurred and the injured angel was gone, leaving behind a trail of blood and feathers.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:31 pm

((eep!))

Maria chuckled lightly. "They'll pull through just fine." she said, taking Alexi's hand gently since he was only using one to drive anyway.
As they got to the house, Maria stepped out of the car with a small sigh. She pulled Serena from the car, letting Alexi get Nick, who was starting to stir gently. Inside, Maria set Serena down on her bed, taking off her shoes and pulling the covers over the teen before kissing her forehead gently and leaving the room.

----

"Alright." Kristen murmured, not about to argue with Demitri. Laying down with him right now, sounded amazing.
"G'night." she said with a small yawn before falling fast asleep.

----

Carlos chuckled. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it." he said, glancing over at her with a smile. He really was happy that Sami was meshing well with the family.

----

Maddie groaned as a painful shudder ran through her body. An image flashed into her mind and the horror of it zapped her awake.
"Zach!" she half yelled, since that was who she had seen in her dream. Dazed, but paniced, Maddie tossed off the covers and ran from her room. She barged into Zach's, half opening he would yell at her for waking him up. He wasn't in his room. Maddie's heart pounded and she ran downstairs.
"Zach?" she called before she noticed a blood trail on the floor. "God no." she said, following it into the kitchen. Her eyes went wide at the carnage of what was left of the kitchen.
"Mom! Dad!" Maddie called, rushing over to where Zach was laying in the wreck outside. Gently she lifted his head, afraid to touch any other part of him incase he was badly hurt.
"Zach? Zach! Come on, wake up!" Maddie said tapping his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Alexi sighed, "I sincerely hope they are" He murmured, pulling into the driveway of there home.
"I got Nick if you can get Serena" He murmured to his wife, carefully pulling his son from the backseat, settling him against his side again as he unlocked the front door.

---

Sami chuckled, "I like spending time with your family" She said, "They're very nice" She looked down as Carlos' phone vibrated, flashing Demitri's number.
"Did we forget something?" She asked curiously, wonderng why the hell Demitri was calling when they had just left.

-----

Demitri shot up, hearing Maddie yelling. Rubbing his eyes, he looked around dazed, and then he smelled the blood.
"Oh shit" He gasped, nudging Kristen and running downstairs. He gaped at the kitchen, looking around in shock as he tried to figure out what was going on. Looking around, he saw Maddie kneeling outside next to a body.
"Oh god" He said, making his way outside to kneel next to his daughter.
"Zach" He murmured, shifting Maddie to the side so he could rest Zach's head in his lap.
"Maddie, I need you to call Uncle Carlos, now please" He murmured to his daughter, trying to stay calm. There was so much blood. Carlos had medical training, he knew that, Sven was in no condition to look after Zach and Shaye was back in England, he needed Carlos.

Zach groaned, all he could hear were frantic voices and feel shooting, agonizing pain. He opened his mouth, wanting to ask what was going on, but only a pained hiss escaped him. His head was pounding, as was his back and well all of him. His eyes flickered open for a minute and he could swear he saw the night sky.
"Zach" Demitri breathed, trying to keep his son's eyes open. "Focus" He murured lightly, "Please focus" His dad was begging, why? It was weird. He wanted to sleep, his eyes flickered again, and he drifted off to sleep, filled with confusion.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Kristen gasped as Demitri nudged her. "Wha?" she asked but he was gone. Rubbing her face, Kristen pushed away the covers and hurried after him. By the time she was downstairs, Kristen realized there was something seriously wrong.
"Oh my god." Kristen gasped, covering her mouth. Alayna wandered over then, confused as well. "Zach?!" Kristen gasped, seeing Demitri and Maddie outside. Alayna was stunned, and she kept looking around, completely confused. Glancing down, she saw a feather. Her heart throbbed.
"No.." she murmured, seeing that the feathers just suddenly disappeared. "Keith, no." she said, before picking her way towards the others.

"He's going to be ok right?" Maddie asked, close to hysterical at this point. Why wouldn't Zach answer her? She couldn't even see that the rest of him was covered in blood, having been so focused on his face and waking him up. As Demitri pressed the phone in her hand, Maddie realized she was covered in blood.
"Maddie, call Carlos." Kristen said, picking the girl up and pulling her away from her brother.
"Zach, come on, stay with us." Kristen said, swallowing hard and looking her son over. "Shit." she cursed.

Carlos frowned. "No, I don't think so." he said, taking the phone from Sami and answering it as he pulled into their parking garage.
"Hello?" He frowned then, hearing Maddie's voice rambling. "Whoa, Maddie. Slow down. And English, please. I can't understand when you ramble in Russian." Carlos said, frowning deeply as he parked the car. His eyes widened as he listened to Maddie's explinantion. He cursed in Spanish.
"Demitri, keep his head leveled. Find the worse wounds and keep the pressure on. He can't loose anymore blood. Maddie, take a deep breath. You're brother's going to be fine. Kristen, bandages and hot water. I'll be there in ten minutes." Carlos promised before hanging up the phone.
"Zach's hurt. Badly. I have to go back. It'll be faster if I run, but you can follow me in the car." Carlos said, giving Sami a small peck as well as the keys before disappearing.

---------

It felt like eons passed after Maddie hung up the phone. Kristen was tugging her along, away from Zach and Demitri and back into the house. She was giving Maddie things to hold and she was working on auto-piolet. Half of her wanted to collasp right now, but she knew that wouldn't help Zach at all.
Carlos got there. When, Maddie didn't know. But when she and Kristen walked back outside with a bowl of water and bandages, he was there, looking Zach over with a hard expression on his face. He was talking to Demitri quiet, so much so that Maddie couldn't hear him over the ringing in her ears.

"Alayna, take Maddie inside." Carlos said, notcing the girl from the corner of her eyes.
"But--"
"Maddie, go inside. Please." Carlos said, knowing it wouldn't be good for the girl right now. So with Alayna's urging, Maddie went inside.
"This is worse than I thought." Carlos murmured, passing a bloodied arm over his forehead; he was through half a roll of bandages just cleaning up the blood and wrapping some of the cuts and gashes on Zach's front side. "It's mostly internal. Broken bones. The gashes aren't from the attack, but from him going through the wall. I'm guessing they're worse on his back." Carlos said, and he was wary about trying to move Zach too much.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Sami looked at Carlos, stunned.
"O-okay" She stammered, sliding into the driver's seat and turning the car around. She took a moment, calming herself down before she began the drive back to Demitri's house.

----

Demitri kept Zach's head level, murmuring soft things to his son, reassuring things. He didn't remember what he was saying, at all, just babbling mainly. He glanced up, looking at Carlos, stunned.
"We need to get him inside, infection" Demitri muttered, looking at the dirt on the ground, admist the rubbish of his house. He watched Maddie and Alayna go inside, Kristen stand near him, yet he didn't really register what was going on.
"Carlos? Can we move him, safely?" He asked worriedly, what if Zach had broken his back? What if he'd never walk again? He shook his head, mentally composing himself. He needed to be strong for his family, Zach would need his family now, this was bad.

Sami came into the house, having parked, horribly, and rushed inside.
"Maddie" She gasped, nearly barreling into the girl and Alayna. She looked at the kitchen, horrified.
"Oh shit" She said, seeing Carlos outside with Demitri and Kristen and Zach, or what she assumed was Zach.
She shook her head, totally horrified with what she was seeing. She turned to Alayna and Maddie.
"What happened?" She asked, speaking to Alayna since Maddie seemed to be in shock.

---

Zach's eyes flickered open again as he felt sharp, jabbing pains. Something was wrong. Bile bubbled into his throat and he began to heave, crying out as he did so.
"Oh shit" Demitri said, wincing and turning Zach's head as carefully as he could, not wanting his son to choke.
"Carlos?" He growled lightly, he had no idea what to do, he was beginning to freak out now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:20 pm

"Demitri!" Carlos half growled back. "Breathe and calm down." he said, shaking his head, trying to think straight. "He'll be fine. And yes we need to move him inside, I'm trying to think of a way to do it safely." he said, since they didn't have anything really to carry him on, and Carlos wasn't so sure if moving him any way was just a good idea.
Just as he was about to say something, Zach heaved. "Shit." he cursed, frowning; nothing should have happened to cause Zach to be sick. Unless he was having a reaction to Keith's magic. How could they get the magic out?
"Alayna!" Carlos called. "Kristen get a sheet. There's a way we can get him inside without moving him too badly." he said and Kristen nodded, running back inside.

Alayna gasped as Sami appeared and she shook her head gently. "I think Keith attacked Zach. I don't know why or how but..." she trailed off, hearing Carlos calling for her. "Stay with Maddie." Alayna murmured, pulling herself away and wandering outside.
"What is it?" she asked, looking at Carlos.
"Your gift. Have you used it with Keith's magic before?" Carlos asked.
"Um...once but-"
"Can you get the magic out of Zach now?" Carlos asked, cutting the girl off as Zach heaved up again. "Alayna?" Carlos asked again and she nodded.
"Yes, yes." She said, kneeling down and touching Zach's forehead gently. She winced instantly, coming into contact with Keith's magic; it was raw and it almost made Alayna sick as she grew it from Zach and fed it straight into the ground where she was kneeling, not wanting it to stay in her system for too long.
Letting out a rough breath, Alayna pulled her hand from Zach. The grass around where she was kneeling had turned yellow. "That's as much as I can take right now. He doesn't make much let in him though." she reassured Demitri as Kristen came back with a sheet.

"Here." Kristen said, handing Carlos the sheet. The vampire nodded and moved quickly so that the sheet rested under Zach.
"There. Demitri, grab those two ends, and keep it leveled with me. We're gonna take him straight to the living room. Sami, help Kristen move the couch closer. I don't want to go far with him." Carlos said, taking the other ends of the sheet and lifting Zach carefully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Sami carefully settled Maddie in a chair, getting the girl a glass of water from the ruined expression.
She glanced up as she heard something about moving a couch and went to help Kristen, feeling dazed herself. She watched, shocked as the two male vampires placed Zach on the couch. She sucked in a sharp breath, resisting the urge to curse.
"Come on Maddie" She murmured, gently leading the girl upstairs, Maddie didn't need to see this, didn't need to see Zach like this.

Demitri nodded, letting Carlos calm him down before they moved Zach. He was stunned as Alayna drew the magic from him, and then they were moving Zach onto the couch. He shot Sami a grateful smile watching as she led Maddie away, they had enough to deal with without Maddie panicking or freaking out.

"Now what?" He breathed to Carlos, looking at his son with pained eyes. Zach was so battered, he could tell how bad it was, smell the blood coming off of him, see the broken bones, the cuts and gashes. How could Keith do this to his son? His son? His hands clenched painfully, nails biting into his skin as he stared at his son.
He couldn't take his eyes of Zach, couldn't focus, he was horrified, worried, terrified if he was being honest with himself. This was bad, so bad. It hurt, more then anything to see his son lying there, so injured, so badly battered and knowing there was so little he could do.
He looked at Kristen, knowing she was as stunned as he was.
"Call Vlad?" He muttered, looking at his wife? "Or Alexi, we.." He trailed off, gesturing helplessly at Zach. Not sure what they needed but knowing they needed something.

Zach groaned again, his eyes flickering for a moment.
"Mom" He rasped, his voice weak, "Hurts" He said, tears spilling down his cheeks as he tried to figure out what was going on. He could hear his family, but couldn't understand what was going on.
"Hurts" He moaned again, pained filled green eyes searching now, looking for a familiar face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:41 pm

"But Zach..." Maddie protested, but it was weak. The girl looked ready to fall over. She didn't touch the glass of water that Sami pressed into her hand. She was too numb. Too shocked to do anything right now.
"He's gonna be ok right?" Maddie asked, looking at Sami with dull brown eyes. It wasn't like Maddie, not at all.

Kristen was a bit shocked as Zach spoke up, but relieved all the same.
"Blood." Carlos murmured, almost to himself. "Demitri. See if there are any bottles still in tact. Maybe we can jump-start the vampire in him to heal if he drinks." Carlos said, nudging Demitri gently, wanting his friend to keep moving, not have time to think.

"I'm here, Zach. I'm here." Kristen said gently, taking a deep breath and steeling herself. She could be strong for Zach.
"Carlos is here. He's going to patch you up alright? I know it hurts but you're going to be fine." Kristen said. "Stay with me Zach ok? Try to focus. Don't fall asleep."

Carlos sighed, kneeling down and pressing gently against wounds that were still bleeding. He cleaned the wounds he could with the soap and water that Alayna had brought from outside.
"This is gonna sting buddy." Carlos said, motioning for Kristen to join him so Zach could focus on her.
Kristen gave Zach a smile, brushing his hair from his face. "It'll go away soon." Kristen promised. "Just stay focused alright. Dad's getting you something to drink. It'll help." she told him, talking as much as she could while Carlos cleaned and wrapped the gashes and wounds.

"Damn..." Carlos muttered. Kristen glanced up at him for a moment.
"What?" Kristen asked.
"One broken leg for sure..." Carlos murmured. "The other one isn't too bad actually." he said before reaching up to Zach's arms and shoulders. "This is gonna hurt a bit more buddy just hang in there." Carlos said, realizing Zach's arm needed to be set.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Sami nodded, "Of course sweetie" She murmured, guiding Maddie into her bedroom and sitting down on the bed with her.
"Carlos and your parents are going to patch him up, he'll be fine" She murmured. She knew, even with Zach's vampire healing and what not it would be a bit of a recovery period for the active teen, but he'd be fine. She rubbed Maddie's back gently, hating seeing her so upset, so distant.
"He'll be fine" She murmured, stroking Maddie's hair lightly, trying to reassure the girl.

Demitri nodded, going into the kitchen and bringing back a few bottles of blood.
"He's not a very quick healer, by human standards he is, by vampire he's not" He murmured to Carlos, handing the other vampire the bottles, his eyes wide.

Zach cried out in pain as Carlos shifted broken limbs. It hurt, more tears spilled down his cheeks as he looked at his Uncle with pained green eyes, as if asking why he was inflicting more pain on him. Demitri moved into Zach's line of sight, carding his fingers through his son's blood drenched hair.
"Its okay buddy, it only'll hurt for a minute" He looked at the other two.
"He needs something for the pain" He murmured, looking around in surprise. He needed Sven to come, to fix things, but Sven himself was so badly injured himself.
"Dad" Zach muttered, looking at Demitri with pain glazed eyes. "Dad make it stop" He begged, Demitri's heart was breaking in his chest. He wanted to help Zach make the pain stop, but he couldn't.
"Carlos" He muttered again, looking at his friend with confused, worried eyes.

Sven, having heard the noise, limped out of the bedroom, closely followed by Chris.
"Holy shit" Chris muttered, looking at the ruined kitchen before seeing Zach.
"Oh god, Zach" The shifter muttered, immediately going to help Carlos, thanking Sven for his doctor training.
"What happened?" Sven asked, looking around for an explanation.
"Keith" Demitri muttered, "Attacked him, by accident or something. He's gone now, but Zach..." He trailed off, looking at his brother.
"What's wrong with him Carlos?" Sven asked, moving to help the other vampire. He sucked in a breath as he surveyed the damage.
"Chris, get my bag, I have some morphine in it" He said, looking at his mate.
"Will do" Chris said, bustling out of the room as Sven looked at Carlos for a description of injuries.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:08 am

Maddie sighed, closing her eyes for a moment, wincing the next. She could feel it if she thought about it. She could feel how badly hurt Zach was. She knew he wasn't alright. She just wanted him to be. She didn't want him hurt.
She merely nodded in agreement to Sami, wincing again as she heard Zach crying downstairs. She reached for the charm around her neck, clutching it gently. How could Keith have done this? Was it an accident? Maybe...Keith wouldn't hurt Zach...Keith had always healed them if they'd gotten hurt. Maddie opened her eyes at that thought. Keith could heal Zach if he came back couldn't he? Closing her eyes again, Maddie held the silver feather in her hand, just like she always used to do whenever she missed Keith and asked him to come home soon.
Please...come back...You can heal Zach...please...it was an accident.

Carlos winced. "I know Demitri, I know." he said, shaking his head gently. "That's the worst of it buddy, I promise." Carlos said. "Demitri, get him to drink some of the blood." Carlos said before glancing up as Sven came downstairs. Carlos sighed, knowing the vampire was exhausted, but he really did need more help with this; Carlos had some training, but he wasn't like Sven, he wasn't a doctor.

"From what I can tell so far, broken ribs, arms, his leg, but it's not as major." Carlos murmured. "The attack seemed to be focused on his chest. He went through the kitchen wall so he's scrapped up pretty badly too. I was afraid to move him, so I can't tell you how badly hurt his back is. We moved him as carefully as we could. He had some magic in him still, but Alayna was able to get most of it out so it shouldn't be much of a problem now." Carlos explained, shaking his head gently. Carlos shook his head again, leaning back and letting Sven take his place to do a check over if he wished.

Kristen was standing off to the sides, out of Zach's view because now the tears were running down her face. She couldn't believer that Keith had done this to Zach. But she had to keep reminding herself that Keith wasn't Keith, and it was Castiel who had done this. It didn't help the fact any; weren't angels supposed to protect the innocent? Not practically kill them? Kristen was torn between anger and worry.
Alayna wrapped her arms around Kristen. It was hard, seeing Zach like this. Alayna wished it was just a horrible nightmare.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:57 am

Cas was aware of Maddie's call, but he did not heed it. He had no idea why the shifter girl would be calling him. Pushing his thoughts away from her and the boy, he allowed himself to be pulled back into heaven, away from the problems he had inadvertantly caused down below.

Sami sighed, knowing her words were essentially falling on deaf ears. It hurt, immensely, to see Maddie like this, to hear Zach crying downstairs. She continued to rub Maddie's back, wishing she could do more to help Maddie and then family, but she knew she was useless at the moment.

Demitri nodded numbly, looking thankfully at Sven as his brother came out. Carefully, he began coaxing his son to drink the blood. Sighing, he watched as Zach tried to drink the blood, but most of it just spilled down his son's face. Demitri sighed lightly, brushing the blood off of his son's cheeks.
He watched as few of Zach's more superficial injuries, though the worse remained unchanged.

"That's normal" Sven reassured Demitri, "Vampire healing can't differentiate between the worst injuries and the lesst important" He murmured.
"Plus Zach's healing isn't fully developed" He added, "He won't heal over night, this is going to be a recovery process" He murmured, smiling thankfully at Chris as he handed him his bag.
"Carlos, I need you to start getting his arms and leg immoblizied. I have equipment for making plaster" He nodded as Chris set it down.
Sven nodded at Carlos, "I'll check out his back, if he went through the wall, I want to make sure there are no internal injuries or injuries to his spine, neck and head" He sighed, this was going to be difficult.
Carefully, he gave Zach a shot of morphine, "This will help with the pain buddy" He murmured to his nephew.
"I want you to stay awake for now" He murmured to Zach, "Focus on your Mom and Dad alright? I promise you can sleep soon, I just need to make sure you don't have any problems with your head"
Zach nodded numbly, having drank more then enough blood.
Demitri moved, making sure he was by Zach's head, smiling at his son reassuringly, though he was worried sick.

----

"Well" Sven murmured, stepping away from Zach's now sleeping body. It had been hours of fixing the teen up, and well he looked a bit better, it was still pretty bad.
"How is he?" Demitri asked his brother, looking down at his son worriedly.
"He'll recover, in time" Sven murmured.
"He has a broken arm, a broken shoulder, his collar bone is pretty busted up. His right leg is shattered, the left is fine, thankfully. He suffered a little bit of head trauma, which I'll monitor, but his head should be fine. He had some major internal bleeding, which I patched up as best I could. He'll have to be careful with that, sharp movements can re-start the bleeding" He explained.
"I stitched and bandaged his major cuts as well as his ribs which were pretty battered as well" Sven explained warily.
"You can be thankful his back is fine, well his spine is, nothing broken, just some major cuts and bruising. Even with accelerated healing he'll take awhile to be back up and running" He sighed, sitting down wearily.
"You can move him to his bedroom, I'll get you guys some pain meds and a schedule for him" He murmured, a small frown onhis face.
"He will recover guys, he's a tough kid and he'll be fine, in time" He murmured to Kristen and Demitri as Demitri carefully lifted Zach up.
"I'm gonna settle him in his room" He murmured to Kristen and Sven.
"I'll write out a list for you Kristen, of meds and safe foods. With his insides so beat up he can't eat the usual things" Sven said, gesturing for Kristen to sit with him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:19 am

Carlos let out a rough breath, sitting back on his heals. He'd been Sven's extra pair of hands during the whole process, and if he was worn out, he could only imagine how Sven was feeling. Zach was hurt pretty bad by this, but it was a relief knowing that Zach was going to pull through. It would take some time, but he'd pull through.

Kristen had composed herself at this point, having been sitting in Zach's line of sight while Sven and Carlos worked, until he fell asleep. She sighed as Demitir took their son upstairs and Sven motioned her over. She nodded and sat down, listening to whatever Sven told her.
"Thanks," she murmured softly, looking from Sven to Carlos with a meaningful expression.

Carlos smiled in reassurance. "He'll be fine Kristen. And I'll call Alexi to see if he can lend a hand with the kitchen." Carlos murmured, knowing that was going to be another process. They had a gaping hole in the house now that needed to be fixed.
Kristen nodded numbly before looking back at Sven while Carlos went off to talk to Alexi.

Alayna wandered upstairs not long after Demitri. She peeked into Maddie's room just in time to see Sami pulling the covers over the sleeping girl.
"They just finished patching Zach up," she said quietly nodding for Sami to come downstairs. "Sven said he'll make a recovery in time."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:28 am

Sven nodded his head to Kristen, beginning to write out a short list of safe foods, and pills he'd be giving Zach and when to take them.
"I'll stick around Kristen, just in case you guys need a hand with anything" He murmured, knowing he'd be needed to keep an eye on Zach's recovery.

Demitri gently placed Zach on his bed, pulling his covers over him and brushing his son's hair off his forhead.
Sighing, he carefully wandered back downstairs looking at the others before flopping down tiredly next to Kristen. He listened numbly as Sven went over the list with Kristen, he was to out of it to really pay attention to what his brother was saying.

Demitri glanced at the hole in the house.
"We need to get that patched up as soon as we can" He muttered to the others, staring at the hole. Sven nodded, "Alexi will come by and help" He agreed, knowing the blond would be there in a second.
"Will Zach be ready for school?" Demitri asked Sven, school was less then two weeks off, and he knew his son was anxious to go back.
"He won't be fully healed by then, he won't be able to join back up with sports right away, but he should be able to go, maybe just for half a day" He sighed, "His arms should be a bit better by then, out of the casts, but his leg won't be" He explained as Demitri looked at him confused.
"He needs to take it easy" He said, shrugging helplessly.

Sami breathed a sigh of relief.
"Thank god" She murmured, "Poor kid" She added, walking downstairs and looking at the others.
"Maddie's sleeping" She murmured, sitting down next to Carlos and sighing tiredly. If she felt tired, the others had to feel a thousand times worse.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:37 am

Kristen nodded again, looking over the list as Sven went over it with her. "This I can handle. The sooner the kitchen is fixed the better." She murmured. Looking up as Demitri came back down, Kristen swallowed hard and reached for his hand. She needed him now; Zach was asleep and would be fine, but the emotions were still there.

Carlos was clicking off the phone as Sami came back downstairs. "I left him a message." Carlos murmured softly. "Thanks for watching Maddie." he murmured, knowing sometimes the young shifter could be a hand full. But he guessed that she'd be effected by everyone, and probably be out cold for the rest of the night.

"That'll be a fun one to explain to him." Kristen said with a soft sigh; Zach wouldn't be happy to hear that he'd be off the team for a while. He'd been keeping up training all summer to get into the teams. Unlike Demitri though, Kristen knew Zach was better at handling the whole 'taking it easy' concept from all the illnesses he'd delt with as a child.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:49 am

Demitri wrapped his arms around Kristen, pulling her against him.
"Thanks" He murmured to Carlos, "I'm sure this house is going to be crawling with Alexi and the family tomorrow" He murmured, rubbing a hand over his face exhuastedly.
"He'll be fine, he'll be back on the teams in no time" Demitri said, Sven nodded lightly, yawning tiredly.
"I'm going back to bed" He murmured, Chris wandering over to help him up.
"Just call me if you need anything" He added, the pair heading towards their bedroom.

Sami smiled reassuringly.
"Not a problem" She murmrued with a small smile, "Maddie was fine, she behaved" She shrugged, "She's upset, but she'll be fine. I'm sure once she speaks to Zach, sees him, she'll be better" She let her head rest against Carlos' shoulder, tired.
"We staying the night now?" She asked, realizing it was more like early morning now.

----

"We need to head back over to Demitri's" Alexi muttered to Maria, letting her listen to the voicemail Carlos had left him.
"Sounds like something bad went down last night" He murmured, rubbing a hand over his face, looking worried.

----

Zach woke, a little gasp coming from him as he did so. Frowning, he looked around, wincing as he did so. He could hear loud noises, banging from downstairs, why, he had no idea. Shifting, he winced, why the hell did he hurt so bad? He glanced around, realizing all he could see was blankets and plaster.
"Oh" He rasped, everything coming back to him in a flood of memories.
That's why everything hurt. He looked around curiously, wondering what everyone was up to, probably fixing the house from the sound of it. Where were his parents though? His sister? He hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: