Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:17 pm

"I'm guessing you're talking about the vampire Keith." Maddie murmured as she added another log to the fire. Carlos took the fire-stroker from her hand when the fire flared though, since a small amber popped back on Maddie's hand. The little girl winced but brushed it off like it was nothing, pressing her cold glass of water to the top of her hand.

"Yes." Carlos said as an answer to Maddie's question. "Keith is just a little older than Demitri...he was the one to bring Maria and myself into the vampire world so to speak." He explained. "So I went to fight with him during this war, but I forget which. And here comes with crazy guy, no amour, a small weapon and that was it. I'm standing there thinking, 'Fantastic, easy prey'." Carlos said, his voice taking on the tone of a story-telling fashion. Maddie smiled, glancing over at Nick, who looked entranced into the story. "But, I get the walloped knocked out of me. Nearly loose my arm, and as I'm bleeding, Keith wanders over and smacks both of us like we're quarreling kids."

"Then he explains who Alexi is. After that we left the war and went back to Spain where Maria, Keith and I were living at the time." Carlos added, glancing at his sister gently. "And thus started your mother's infatuation with Alexi." He said, ducking away from Maria's playful smack. Carlos laughed as did Maddie and Nick, since the playful fighting lightened the food.
"I was not infatuated with him." Maria protested. "I just happened to find it amusing that he nearly tore you to peices. You had bragged of your invisibility the whole week before you and Keith left."

Nick laughed. "Mom, I kinda find it hard to believe that you weren't even maybe a little crazy about Dad." he said. "After all, you two are soul mates. Isn't that how it works?" he asked curiously.
Kristen chuckled at Nick. "Sometimes." she said before glancing over at Demitri and Sven.
"Well they asked for it." Kristen teased. "Might as well right? They're old enough now." she said, glancing from Zach to Maddie and Nick and Serena.

Alayna chuckled softly. Listening to the vampires talk was always both amusing and daunting. The fact that these people had lived for so long and had seen so much of the world was fascinating. She sighed, standing up and taking the empty plates and some garbage inside. It was cooler in the house than it was outside, and it was refreshing to get away from the fire and smoke.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Alexi chuckled, "You were all dressed up in battle gear as well, if I recall, you and Keith both" He chuckled, "Wusses" He glanced up, shrugging.
"I suppose they should understand how it works, since they'll all have to deal with it" He murmured, shrugging again and glancing at Demitri and Sven.
"To bad Vlad's not here, its his job as head of the coven to initiate new members and all that" The blond grumbled.
Sven snorted, "If you're a traditional coven, which we, are not"

Demitri sighed, "What they'e getting at is that finding your mate doesn't always occur instantly" He murmured.
"Maria and Alexi took hundreds of years to realize they were mates, and Kristen and I took about four years. Sometimes it happens extremely fast, just a look or a touch" He explained, "Other times it can take years, waiting for one of the pair to mature or for something to happen" He explained with a shrug.
"Its not really a big deal, mating is a weird process" Demitri muttered, looking at the children with a smile.
"One that you shouldn't be concerned about for a long, long, long time" He added, his tone playful.

Serena chuckled, "No worries" She mumbed, she had no desire to find a mate yet, she wanted to grow up more. She wanted to have some fun first, maybe explore the world like her family had or something.
"Keep it that way" Alexi teased, "Whatever mate you end up with is going to have to deal with Nick and me" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:36 pm

"It was issued by the army we were with." Carlos protested. "We couldn't very well say, "Oh no worries mate, we're indestructable" now could we?" he teased, stroking the fire until it was blazing again.
"Carlos that's enough." Maria murmured, looking a bit worried at the flame.
"It'll be fine." he promise, his tone reassuring as he spoke quietly to his sister.
"Carlos, por favor." Maria muttered, leaning back against Alexi as the fire flarred a bit at her brother's prodding. Carlos sighed and put the poker down at his sister's insistence before looking back at Demitri.

Nick chuckled. "I wasn't saying I want to bond." he said, holding his hand up in defense against his uncle. "And yes," Nick added, glancing at his father and Serena for a moment.
"I was just curious was all." He said, picking up his guitar and gently putting it back into his case.
"There is one other question I want to ask," Nick said, holding his finger up as he sat back down.

"Oh Lord," Carlos groaned teasingly, getting a hiss from Nick.
"What was the coolest thing you've seen?" He asked, looking at Carlos, then Sven, Demitri and his father. "I mean there had to be something just completely amazing that you'll never forget." He enticed as Carlos looked thoughtful.
"Child, you would think of a question like that." Carlos muttered, glancing at Demitri curiously, wondering who would answer the questions first.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes, "Only you Nick, only you" He said with a chuckle as he pursed his lips, thinking about the question.
"I think, for me, it was a few months after I was first turned" He said, "I had run off, leaving Vlad and the others behind, needing some 'me' time I guess, to adjust" He murmured.
"I ended up finding this amazing forest, just outside of Dublin, its not there anymore" He murmrued, his tone turning sad.
"I ended up stumbling into a group of elves, celebrating summer solstice, they were dancing, signing, preforming amazing feats of magic. It was incredible" He said, looking at the others curiously.
"What about you guys?" He asked.
"I need to think" Alexi murmured, looking at Carlos and Sven.

"Seeing the pyramids be built was rather incredible" He murmured. "Seeing the rise and fall of the Roman Empire as well, that was rather incredible" The Doctor vampire said, shrugging.
"I honestly don't know Nick, I've seen so much" He said, "Seeing everything that I have, its hard to pick one thing that stunned me. Perhaps I've become jaded" He said, "In my old age" He chuckled, looking at Carlos now curiously.

Serena stuck her tongue out at Alexi and Nick. She listened intently as the adults talked, extremely curious about what they had to say. It was facinating to hear. She wanted to know everything, just like Nick.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:01 pm

"Elves?" Maddie asked curiuosly, glancing at her father with wide eyes. "Maybe that shouldn't surprise me..." she murmured to herself; but she'd never met an elf, although she had heard stories.
Kristen nodded. "They're a dying bread. So dependent on the forests." She explained before leaning back against Demitri's shoulder and glancing over at Sven and Alexi and Carlos.

"Ay Dios.." Carlos sighed, crossing his arms over his chest and looking up at the sky. He smirked then, as if that had reminded him of something. "Ah, there was this one night..." he said, still looking up at the sky. He tapped his lip thoughtfully. "And it was a clear night, just like this." he said. "And I was strolling through the outskirts of our city...and when I looked up, this huge star shot across the sky, bright enough to light the world for a moment." Carlos said. "And then another followed, not as bright but just as beautiful."

"A shooting star?" Nick asked curiously and Carlos shook his head.
"No." he said.
"A meteor shower then?" Maddie asked. Again Carlos shook his head.
"I've seen both, but this was different. I still have figured what it was that I saw. But, it was beautiful." Carlos said with a small sigh. "Maria, you're up." he said, pointing as if to pass a baton off.

Maria was rubbing her wrist where her mother's bracelet rested. "The sunrise the day before we came here to Russia to help you guys with Demitri a few years back." Maria said, nodding to Demitri and Kristen. "It was beautiful." she said with a small smile; of course it had been the first sunrise she had seen in months since Carlos and Keith had kept her underground because of her issues with Cassandra at the time.

"Wow." Nick said, smiling as he looked at his sister and cousins. "You guys have such awesome stories to tell." He said before stretching and leaning back against his chair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:10 pm

"We are an interesting lot" Alexi murmured, realizing Sven and Demitri were looking intently at him.
"Ah, my turn I suppose" He smiled. "I believe for me it was what I saw right after I was turned" He murmured, "I thoght I was dead, I had a major chest wound and I remembered being drug through the dirt of the losers' gate of the arena" He mused. "I was delerious I suppose" He said, watching Sven nod his head in agreement.
"I felt a prick, something weird and then was gone. I was convinced I was dying" He murmured, "And then my eyes opened. I was lying in a dank, dusty hole in the ground essentially, still in the back part of losers' gate, but it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen" He murmured, shrugging. "Corny, I know, but still" He chuckled.

"I never knew that" Demitri said, shaking his head at Alexi.
"I never knew about you meeting the elves, so I suppose we're all even and what not" The blond shot back, grinning lightly.
"Even" Demitri agreed, chuckling lightly.

"And that children, is two grown vampires ruining a prefectly good, indepeth moment" Sven said, smirking as Chris chuckled.
Sami shifted, letting her head rest against Carlos' shoulder.
"Maybe it was aliens" She said with a grin, meaning his night time sighting experience.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Maria smiled softly, leaning against Alexi. "It is a beauitful thing when you realize you aren't dead." she agreed with a nod, laughing softly at the exchange between him and Demitri.

Nick and Maddie laughed as well before Maddie rubbed her hand gently. Kristen looked over and took her hand, turning it over to see the burn.
"Nice." Kristen teased, shaking her head.
"It's fine." Maddie grumbled, pulling her hand back.
Kristen glanced at Zach then, smiling. "Did you eat all the marshmallows?" she asked curiously, wondering if there were any left for their small fire.

Carlos laughed softly at Sami's suggestion. "You know, I might not have been around as long as these two," Carlos murmured, nodding to Sven and Alexi. "But I haven't seen anything that can convince me that Alien have visited earth. I don't doubt their existence. I just don't think they're here." Carlos said with a shrug.

"At least they've managed not to wrestle into the pool like our last fire." Kristen murmured, glancing at Sven with a smirk as she looked from Demitri to Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:30 pm

"Don't jinx it" Sven whined at Kristen, "The night, by their standards, is still young, they could very much end up in the pool, or leveling the forest or something" He said, shaking his head at his sister-in-law in disgust. He sighed, looking into the flames, completely worn out from everything. He let his head loll to one side, resting against Chris who sighed and shifted slightly, letting Sven get comfortable against him.

Zach glanced at his mother, "Hmm? Oh no" He pulled the bag out, it was still half full. He grinned at his mother, "I got distracted with the stories, forgot to eat" He said with a grin, snagging a few of the treats before handing them to his mother.
"Here" He said with a small smile, settling into the chair, his head resting against Demitri's shoulder contently. He was enjoying spending time with his family, being so relaxed and content around them.

Alexi smirked, "It was bitter sweet on some level" He murmured. "I was extremely happy to be alive" He murmured, "But I was so convinced I was going to die, I was so curious what the after-life would be like. All of us Gladiators had different gods and different afterlives, I wanted to see where I'd go, if my beliefs were true" He said lighly.

Sami chuckled, "I dunno, there's an awesome TV show all about Aliens helping ancient civilizations build everything" She said, grinning cheekily at Sven. Sven detested the TV show 'Ancient Aliens' and she loved teasing him about it, even though they all knew it wasn't real, at all.
"Shush you" Sven growled, "That show mocks my entire existence" He said with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Kristen laughed softly at Sven. "I think they're too relaxed now to do anything." Kristen murmured gently. That was something she noticed about Demitri; if he started to relax he could usually whine down for the night. But if something happened and things grew more exciting...well that was usually where the wrestling started.
Glancing at Zach, Kristen smirked. "Don't want you hyped up on too much sugar." she murmured, taking one for herself, just to see if she could stomach it. "You'll be awake all night otherwise."

Maria nodded in understanding to Alexi. "The same thing happened to Carlos." Maria murmured.
"I thought you didn't want to talk about Spain." Carlos murmured, wrapping an arm around Sami unconsciously as his mind brought forward the memory Maria mentioned.
"I don't." Maria insisted. "I was just saying you had a similar experience."

Carlos shook his head, looking back up at the sky. "Aliens." he murmured, shaking his head. "The History channel, although entertaining, is horrible mistaken." he murmured. "People now-a-days underestimate the power and capability of human labor." he said, shaking his head. He smirked as Sven barked at Sami, unable to hold back a small laugh.

Nick sighed contently, looking around at his family with a happy smile on his face. He looked over at Serena and nudged her gently.
And you thought it'd be boring he teased her silently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Zach stuck his tongue out at his mother, huffing lightly.
"I have a handful of Marshmellows and get a lecture, Maddie's had like ten s'mores and she gets nothing" He grumbled, looking irritated. He hated being the little brother at time, it seemed like he always got lectured and babied, whereas Maddie didn't, at least not anymore. As a child, roles had been reversed, now it seemed Kristen and Demitri felt like they had to make up for some lost time.
Demitri ruffled Zach's hair, trying to sooth his son, knowing he was still a bit worked up about the conversations going on earlier and the last thing he wanted was for his son and wie to get into an argument right now.

Sami smiled against Carlos' shoulder.
"Underestimate the power of slave labour perhaps?" She murmured, chuckling.
"Major misconception, the pyramids were not built by slaves (True fact actually. No slaves were involved)" Sven grumbled, "They were built by farmers, during the dry season so that the pharoes could keep control of the population" He murmured, "The pharoes would pay the farmers to build the pyramids to keep them busy when they weren't farming, in order to avoid revolts and rebellions" The vampire muttered with a grin.
"You are way to old" Sami grumbled, chuckling softly.

Serena glanced at Nick, smiling lightly.
I was wrong, except everythings gotten all deep now and emotional She murmured, looking around the fire as everyone sort of went quiet. There mother was all worked up about something, she had no idea what, since her parents had never shared that creation story. Everyone knew her Dad's story, it was horrible in her opinion, what he had been put through as a human, but she knew very little about her mother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Kristen blinked, not at all expecting the small back-lash from Zach. "I was just teasing buddy." She said softly. She looked at Demitri as the boy leaned against him and sighed gently before glancing over at Maddie.
"How man s'more have you had?" Kristen asked and Maddie chewed her lip.
"A few..." Maddie murmured.
"Uh-huh. Go put the chocolate and gram-crackers away." Kristen said, nodding towards the kitchen. Thankfully the teen didn't protest and stood up to go inside with the items.

Carlos listened to Sven, smiling. It was always interesting listening to the doctor; he was a wealth of knowledge in Carlos' opinion.
"He's got a point though, and honestly it's the truth. Think about ants; how is it that something so small can construct monsterist hills? Ignore the fact that they can carry more than their weight, think about how hard they work and how they work together." Carlos said as he saw Nick about to protest the analogy.
"Humans in those days were the same way. Now though, they're so weak they need every scrap of technology to help them." Carlos murmured. Maria sighed gently.

"You're starting it again." Maria said, looking at him pointedly. "You were once human you know." she added.
Carlos held up his hands in defeat. "And I say I've turned over a new leaf." he said.

Nick nodded in agreement to his sister. Yea...it's something about Mom. he murmured, seeing how detached his mother looked, leaning against Alexi. Every now and then she would turn the bracelet on her wrist, and glance at the fire before looking back into the many conversations going around the fire.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Zach shrugged, still leaned against Demitri as he watched Maddie go inside. He didn't respond to Kristen, choosing to let the conversation move around him, content to just listen. Demitri glanced at his wife, shrugging the shoulder Zach wasn't leaned against, it seemed their son was not in the mood to be teased. He glanced at Sven, rolling his eyes teasingly.
"You're so dramatic" He muttered, "Humans like to think each generation is better then the last, each century more advanced. They can't understand ancient civilizations so instead they make up reasons why they succeeded at something that the newest generation would fail at" He explained, trying to look wise.

"Wow, that was...deep" Alexi said, "I didn't think you were capable of that" He muttered, ignoring the glare his younger brother sent in his direction.
"Ass" Demitri muttered, "Just because I don't talk about this stuff often, doesn't mean I'm not clever" He grumbled.

Sven nodded in agreement to both Demitri and Carlos.
"Reliance on techology will eventually destroy man-kind. Its like that movie Maddie always used to watch, Wall-E, humans became so reliant on technology they could barely function without it" He said, remembering the movie that Maddie had always wanted to watch, after Kung Fu Panda of course.

Serena sighed, nodding her head lightly.
Zach's pissed off too She nodded towards her cousin, whom was scowling.
Why do you suppose that is? He's all annoyed with Tia Kristen
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Kristen sighed and leaned back in her chair, pulling a knee up and resting her arm on it as she listened to the conversation around her. She figured Demitri would fill her in on whatever was bothering Zach later. Or maybe not. Glancing around, Kristen chuckled. This was nice still though, just the family, talking about random things.

"Oi, that Wall-E movie is creepy." Carlos said, shuddering dramatically. "I hope we can out-live the destruction of humanity." He murmured before laughing at Alexi.
"Ah, Alexi. Ever the ice-breaker." He said, shaking his head gently. "We don't tend to have conversations like this anymore." He agreed with a small nod. Though there once was such a time where it was entirely proper to waist a whole day just talking with friends.
Carlos sighed and leaned back, wrapping his arms around Sami contently. "Things have changed, and things will continue to change. This is the way of the world, and we just have to find our place it in, as always." He said with a small nod.

Nick shrugged to his sister as an answer. You're guess is as good as mine. he murmured. I dunno if we should tread those waters.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Demitri nodded, "I remember the good old days" He said with a smirk. "When rampaging was acceptable and people still used swords" He grumbled. "Maybe everything will just sort of go back, things will go all reverse, wouldn't that be nice"

"And that kids, is why Demitri only has a clever thought about once a century. Once he has a clever thought, his brain breaks for the next hundred years or so" Sven teased, dodging to the side as Demitri flung a stick at him.
"Is this abuse Demitri day? Cause that's not fair" The vampire grumbled, letting his head fall on Zach's, though he was grinning. His son snickered lightly.
"Its okay Dad, we still love you" The green eyed teen said, patting his father's hand affectionately.

Sami nodded, "That wasn't the best movie. It was cute, in the love story sense" She murmure, "But creepy in the whole post-apocolyptic sense" She said, chuckling at Demitri's antics.

Serena sighed, looking at Nick for a moment before shrugging.
Maybe not She agreed. But I feel bad for him, he's upset and he's our cousin. We should cheer him up She nodded firmly.
I just don't know how She mentally pouted, looking at her brother lightly.
"They're doing it again" Demitri whined, looking at the twins. "The creepy mind thing"
"Are they? I can't even tell anymore" Alexi said, looking at the twins curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Nick couldn't help but laugh at Sven. "Aww come on Uncle Demitri, you gotta admit it was a little funny." he said, before Serena's thoughts caught his attention again.
Serena, there's only so much you can do if someone's upset. he murmured, speaking from experience. Give him some time. If he doesn't cheer up soon, I'll pounce on him He added with a small shrug.

"Yep, they definitely are." Kristen agreed, seeing that Nick was looking at his sister before shrugging.
"What?" Nick asked, realizing then that everyone was looking at them. "Whoa, what happened?" he asked, to which Carlos laughed.

"Are you two conniving something again?" Carlos asked, narrowing his eyes in mock suspicion. "Because the last time you two were so quiet, I ended up with a rally of snowballs in my face." He said, to which Nick laughed.
"Oh yea, that was a good one." Nick said. "You were caught totally off guard. We would have gotten Sami too if she hadn't shifted and took off down the mountain." Nick said, teasing the shifter gently, hoping to avoid the topic of oddity that was Nick and Serena's twin connection.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:20 pm

"Snow sucks" Sami said, shuddering lightly and sniffing disdainfully. "And you wouldn't have gotten either of us if you hadn't been plotting in your heads all the while" She grumbled, sticking her tongue out at Nick. "Its a total unfair advantage when it comes to snowball and water fights" She said with a grin.

Serena shrugged, looking around at everyone and frowning. Neither she nor Nick enjoyed being put on display due to their twin abilities. Their parents kept getting them tested by Uncle Sven, making sure everything was normal. It sucked.
"Yes well, you're just a wimp" Serena said looking at her aunt and grinning teasingly.
"At least we can take a bit of snow" She said, meaning Carlos' retaliation on the twins for that stunt. They'd almost been buried by their Uncle for that one. It had been worth it though, completely and utterly worth it.

Demitri chuckled, "It's hand in a tight spot though" He murmured, "Its something the twins should be happy about" He murmured, "A gift or what not" He nodded firmly, knowing how uncomfortable the twins were when discussing their unique abilities.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:29 pm

"Snow is awesome." Nick protested, smirking as the conversation lightened a bit. That winter had been hilarious since it had snowed so much and everyone was almost miserable. Nick had loved it though. There was just something about the snow that was calming to the boy. He glanced around, before smirking at Demitri. He rubbed the back of his head, somewhat embarrassed, since it reminded him of the other day.
"Yea it helps in tight spots I guess you could say that." Nick murmured, glancing at Serena with a small shrug. "Besides, I'm sure all siblings have something." Nick said. "Like even if it's a small sense that something is up, it can't just be us." He said, shaking his head gently.

Carlos rubbed his chin as he thought over what Nick said. He glanced at Maria before back at his nephew with a nod. "I think you might be onto something there..." he said, looking extremely thoughtful. "Blood brother's and sister's just might have a faint connection...born from the same parents after all. Hmmm..." Carlos mused, nodding to himself again.

Kristen raised an eye brow at how thoughtful Carlos had suddenly gotten. "This should be inetersting." she murmured.
"Because I was just thinking, there was this one time that Maria was in this pickle. And I mean a real situation." Carlos said and Maria sighed heavily, shaking her head gently. "I had this weird nagging in the back of my mind that was saying I needed to go and find her." Carlos said, frowning for a moment, as if the rest of the memory was foggy. "Hmm.."

"Ha!" Nick said softly, pointing to Carlos. "See?" he said, smirking. "Kind of like the Force with Luke and Lieh thing...only in real life." He added, chuckling to himself and making Carlos laugh in the process.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:37 pm

"Minus the fact that Luke and Leia totally made out" Serena said, shaking her head at her brother.
"Normally full blooded siblings don't have that" She said, wrinkling her nose in disgust. The thought of kissing Nick was just ew.

Zach shrugged, shaking his head.
"I don't feel stuff like that with Maddie" He murmured, "I know she's my sister and I love her and all that jazz, but I don't get nagging feelings when she's in trouble" He said, looking thoughtful. "Maybe it only works on full siblings"

"We get nagging feelings" Chris murmured, "I got them all the time growing up, particularly about Sami and Adam" He said, chuckling lightly.
"Oh shut up" Sami muttered.
"I got it really bad when someone got stuck up a tree. Who was that?" Chris asked, teasing his sister.
"Oh shut up" Sami grumbled, "We swore never to speak about that again, we promised" Sami said, growling at her brother.

"Do all cat shifters get stuck up trees?" Demitri asked, looking at Kristen curiously.
"I know Maddie used to chase her tail, and Zach likes to howl at the moon" He said with a chuckle.
"I never got stuck up a tree" Chris snorted, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:44 pm

"I am not kissing you." Nick said, shaking his head at the thought. Looking over at Zach, Nick tilted his head curiously.

"Well, you and Maddie have never really gotten in serious trouble..." Nick murmured. "I mean like, if Maddie was seriously hurt or something I'm sure you would sense it. I think you two are close enough now that maybe you might." Nick thought out loud. It was never really talked about that Maddie wasn't Demitri's daughter by blood, so Nick didn't take that into consideration. He knew that Zach and Maddie had budded heads a lot when they were younger, so that might have prevented the connection at first, but since they were somewhat better now, he figured it could work.

"You know, if you keep bringing this story up, I'm going to get curious." Carlos said, glancing from Sami to Chris as the story of Sami getting stuck in a tree was mentioned again.

Kristen shrugged her shoulders at Demitri. "There's a natural want to climb trees," she admitted. "Or climb anything really. I never got stuck because I had a second form." she said with a small smirk. "But if I didn't...yea I would have gotten stuck too." She admitted with a small laugh and a shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Zach shrugged, "Who knows" He said, a small frown on his face as he thoughtit over. He never really thought of Maddie as a half-sibling, she'd always been there, but on some level he knew they weren't fully related, if only because of his vampiric attributes.
"Might be the part vampire stuff as well" He said with a shrug, looking up as everyone began discussing cat shifters and trees.
"A girl at school got stuck up a tree in her cat form, it was pretty funny" He commented thoughtfully.

Sami shook her head, ignoring Carlos' pointedly.
"We're not discussing this, it was a traumatic life experience and someone should stop bringing it up" She said, glaring at Chris pointedly before looking at Kristen.
"Glad to know it not just me then, having two forms would be awesome, but I can barely handle one form, I doubt I could master too" She said with a shrug.

"You better not" Serena said, shaking her head at her twin. "That would be beyond icky"
Alexi snorted, looking at his children wide-eyed.
"Why are you even discussing this?" He asked them. "Its disturbing, no more Star Wars for you two" He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:07 pm

"If anything, the vampire stuff might make it stronger." Nick said, looking at Zach but nodding to his sister as if to prove his point. Looking back at Serena, Nick rolled his eyes.
"She brought it up." Nick protested when Alexi stepped into the conversation. "I was talking about the force, not the kissing." he said, sticking his tongue out in disgust at the idea.

Kristen chuckled softly. "My second form was something of an accident actually." she admitted, rubbing the back of her head gently with a small shrug.
"Alright, alright. We won't discuss it anymore." Carlos said, rubbing Sami's shoulders to calm her down a bit.

------

Alayna paused as she wandered down the hallway. She knew that if she turned at the end she would be at the door of the room Keith was in. She knew Sven was still outside with the others. Maybe she could just peak inside for a moment...
Are you really that selfish?
Alayna sighed roughly, ignoring Anna's words that rang through her mind, walking down the hallway.
"Oh I wouldn't do that if I were you,"
Alayna gasped, since that time she was certain it wasn't in her hand. She whirled around to see the arch angel resting causally on the banister.

Maddie was about to walk back outside when something twitched in the back of her mind. She rubbed her neck and looked around curiously, wondering where on earth that chill had come from. She walked back into the house, wondering is something had happened. Who was still in the house beside Keith? Oh was Alayna inside too? Was she alright?
"Alayna?" Maddie called out, walking into the hallway before gasping as she looked up. "YOU!" Maddie half yelled as Anna turned amber eyes down towards Maddie.
Anna smirked as she watched the little girl race up the stairs. She looked back at Alayna with a serious expression. The next thing Alayna knew, the woman was gone before Maddie even reach the top of the stairs.
"What was SHE doing here? What did she say?" Maddie half demanded, looking enraged although breathless.
"Nothing." Alayna said, so calmly that it made Maddie even more angry.
"What do you mean nothing?! That was HER! She's evil!"
"Madison, calm down." Alayna said, "The others will hear you. It's nothing to worry about. Breath." Alayna said, touching Maddie's hand gently. Alayna's calmness rushed through Maddie and the young shifter sighed roughly before breaking the contact. "Everything's fine." Alayna said before leading Maddie back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Alexi chuckled, "I don't care who brought it up" He admonished the twins, "Just stop discussing it. Its gross" He said, pulling a face and smiling at them.
"Stop teasing Dad, Nick needs his daily dose of Star Wars or he'll totally lose it" Serena said with a chuckle.

"Its still incredibly cool" Sami said, while Chris nodded.
'There's not many shifters walking around with two forms" The older shifter said, smirking at his sister.
"She's just embaressed" He said, chuckling lightly as Sami smacked him.

----

Castiel's blue eyes flickered open as he felt another angelic presence in the house. He shuddered, he could feel the taint of the other one, a fallen or something similar, it felt like oil on his skin. He shifted, letting out a gasp as pain shot threw his body at the movement.
Where was he? Why did it hurt? He groaned, his head falling back against the pillows as he stared at the ceiling, everything rushing back to him, he was in a vampire home, hurt and being fixed by that odd doctor vampire.

He shifted lightly, shaking his head and trying to clear the cobwebs. It was like this everytime he woke up, he had to remind himself where he was, what had happened, he disliked the feeling. It had happened earlier, when he had smacked the doctor vampire rather badly. Vampires were fairly breakable in comparison to him, and he knew he had damaged the man. He hoped he was alright, he needed the man in working condition to heal him so he could leave, carry on with his mission.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Nick rolled his eyes. "I do not need a daily dose." he grumbled to his sister, shaking his head gently. He turned his attention to the other conversation going on around the fire. He listened to Sami and Kristen talk about shifters, and smirked at how fascinated Carlos seemed. His uncle was always trying to find out more about the shifter world.

"Yea, I don't think I've met another person who has two forms." Kristen mused thoughtfully with a small nod in agreement.
"So it's an internal choice right?" Carlos asked, and Kristen chewed her lip.
"Sometimes." She said. "Sometimes, if children start shifting at a young age they'll have a few forms, but their true form is in that lot. Or, like with me and Zach, we just shift suddenly one day, and that's all there is to it." Kristen said with a small shrug.

-----

Maddie winced, holding her head as a small wave of pain shot up her spine. She stopped on the staircase--what was it with these waves and catching her in mid-step on stairs?--and Alayna nearly knocked into her.
"Maddie?" Alayna asked curiously, pressing a hand on her shoulder.
"Keith is awake." Maddie murmured.
Alayna frowned. "How can you tell?" she asked softly.
"I can feel his pain. He's still really sore and hurt." Maddie gritted through her teeth.

Alayna chewed her lip thoughtfully. She didn't want to call Sven; the doctor was worn out enough already.
"Demitri." Alayna said, somewhat loud enough that the vampires would hear. "Can you come here. Maddie needs you." Alayna lied, though Maddie was impressed with how well she played it off. Massaging her temple, Maddie slumped down on the stairs, not wanting to move with how ridiculous she felt right now. At least it would look like Alayna wasn't lying at a first glance with Maddie looking pale and sitting helplessly on the stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Serena chuckled, "You did for awhile" She teased.
"Every single day you watched at least one of those movies. I swear I know certain parts by heart" She muttered.
"No, I am your Father" She intoned, chuckling.
"I thought it was, 'Luke, I am your father'" Demitri said, looking confused.
"Nope, that's a misquote" Serena said cheekily, "One of the top ten movie misquotes actually" She said with a grin.
"Nerd" Demitri muttered with a huff, causing Zach to laugh.

"You two just turned?" Chris asked, Sami nodded intently, knowing Zach pretty much turned over night, it had startled her.
"I knew Zach did, but I thought it was rare" Chris commented with a thoughtful frown.
"We had to learn, it was like a rite of passage in our tribe" Sami explaind, "It wasn't difficult though, more like a tradition thing" She explained with a grin.

----

Demitri glanced up, walking inside the house as he was called for.
"What's going on?" He asked, looking at Alayna and Maddie, a confused expression on his face.
"You alright?" He asked his daughter, she looked pale and sick and now he was worried.

Keith shifted, his wings flexing lightly under his skin. He wanted to release them, but he knew it would hurt a lot.
He groaned, what was going on with him? He shifted again, trying to sit up which didn't work so well.
"Damn" He grumbled in annoyance. Why was he taking so long to heal?
He was feeling a ridiculous amount of deja-vu, like he had been injured like this before, but he had no idea when he had been. He couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Nick laughed. "You seem more of the Star-wars Nerd than me right now." he teased, shaking his head gently. He glanced up, hearing Alayna and watching as Demitri left. He looked concerned for a moment before the conversation caught his attention again.

"Yes." Kristen said, nodding to Chris. "With my Tiger form it took a little while. But my hawk form was instant, just like Zach's was." Kristen said, ruffling Zach's hair gently. "I was pleasently surprised though seeing this little black wolf walk into my room with bright eyes." Kristen murmured with a small smile before looking back at Chris and Sami.
"Maddie took forever to settle." Kristen said, shaking her head gently before glancing over her shoulder at the house in concern for a moment.

-----

"I'm fine." Maddie murmured, though the longer she sat, the worse she began to feel. "It's Keith. He woke up." Maddie said softly, closing her eyes gently.

Alayna chewed her lip. "I figured you might be able to help him a bit. Sven seemed to be having such a good time out there, I didn't want to call him." she said softly. "I don't think it's a good idea for him to see me now." she added quietly. "I can get Maddie to bed." She said, nodding for Demitri to head up the stairs when Maddie groaned softly again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: